Hansiman (EUW)
: Seeing others behave worse than you doesn't excuse your behavior. If others are misbehaving, they'll get punished accordingly as well. When it comes to severity of your behavior, the difference it makes is how much is "tolerated" before you ultimately get punished for it. Milder cases of toxicity, such as this, is tolerated more than severe toxicity. However, ultimately, both types of behavior is in the wrong, and not wanted here.
íGengar (EUW)
: Whether you think what you did is worth a perma or not is another discussion really. We all know how the system works in that you already had chat restrictions / 14 day ban and you decided to act the way you have. I sympathise if you were being trolled or flamed but you know asking for reports and flaming yourself is enough to trigger another punishment - just so happens this one was your last.
I don't know do we play the same game tho? I feel like people every single game say more bad things than i did in those games. You got really strong opinion in this one.
Kyle001 (EUW)
: I get banned for less
íGengar (EUW)
: Blaming Flaming Asking for reports So in terms of a punishment then yes it is deserved. If your punishment is a perma then I am assuming you have previous warnings and did not learn. I do wish people would stop assuming that to get a perma you need to do something way over the top, fact is if you are up to your final warning and you make ANY other infringement then you'll get perma.
I don't assume anything, i just feel like both of those matches weren't bad behavior from me. Like i told, i people said me really mean things in those games. Thanks for your option tho!
: First punishment you ever got?
Not the first, but i been trying keep my calm, and i think i didint say anything worth of banning in those games.
Rioter Comments

Katy Perry 420

Level 79 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion