tempname033 (EUNE)
: do i get banned if i use skin changer?
> [{quoted}](name=tempname033,realm=EUNE,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=RsTagzol,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-11T17:22:35.903+0000) > > do i get banned if i use skin changer? No.
: WHY THE %%%% IM I AGAIN IN RETARED BRONZE I WAS IN GOLD go %%%%youself riot pice of shit game
DunQ (EUW)
: FLASH ON D OR F???
: why bother with autofill?
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} #AUTOFILL = CANCER
: Diamond player brag about being hard stuck silver.
Well to be fair, Flex would mean something if it would be full 5vs5 only. However in its current state, it's more or less a joke. ... that being said, there's no excuse for sucking in Flex if you are a D5 player.
Zridcht (EUW)
: Remove Autofill
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} # AUTOFILL = CANCER
Maxner (EUW)
: New Victorious skin, accidental leak?
It's the old Elize image. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: Merge the servers EUNE with EUW?
I guess you are new to League of Legends. :)
fasdfasd (EUNE)
: Are custom skins allowed?
Yes ... however majority of the custom skins are not working anymore, and after this year none will work unless RITO does something about it.
: Following your logic. We do the majority select governments then?
> [{quoted}](name=Kapy Du Couteaus,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dv4eMyMZ,comment-id=000100010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-27T15:16:41.889+0000) > > We do the majority select governments then? It's called democracy. However LoL ain't democracy. You have no power here.
: Im around same age as Katarina is currently in League. (not creation) And I do see the good things. Only good thing in this game starts with a K, ends with an A. And has a total of 3 As within. But balance and stuff like that. Doesn't exist. ANd a majority are bronze to gold, so balancing Diamond + Pro League is NOT balance. I don't know what domination Fortnite has, it's a totally different game, PUBG can complain about Fortine, you can complain only about Dota 2 as it's the only real issue for LoL. Riot will get respect when they stop flooding us with anime and unbalance. Yasuo, Zed, lee, Yi and s tuff like that dont need constant buffing, they need balacing for the majority of the community.
> [{quoted}](name=Kapy Du Couteaus,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NLdEALz9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-26T00:37:50.125+0000) > > But balance and stuff like that. Doesn't exist. ANd a majority are bronze to gold, so balancing Diamond + Pro League is NOT balance. You are wrong.
: You're trolling? The broken champs are balanced at so called elo simply because everyone there abuses broken champs. They are perfectly balanced vs each other, while the same time over-powered vs the more unpopular at high elo champs, which are more popular at lower. Stop speaking none-sense. The majority is what keeps this game alive, not the "pro" minority. If we "low ranked unskilled players" didnt exist, none of you "pro players" would be where you are and the game would of been gone cause they wouldn't be making any money...
> [{quoted}](name=Kapy Du Couteaus,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dv4eMyMZ,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-26T01:53:14.115+0000) > > The broken champs are balanced at so called elo simply because everyone there abuses broken champs. They are perfectly balanced vs each other, while the same time over-powered vs the more unpopular at high elo champs, which are more popular at lower. Doesn't work that way bro. > [{quoted}](name=Kapy Du Couteaus,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dv4eMyMZ,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-26T01:53:14.115+0000) > > The majority is what keeps this game alive, not the "pro" minority. If we "low ranked unskilled players" didnt exist, none of you "pro players" would be where you are and the game would of been gone cause they wouldn't be making any money... The majority are casual players who play Normals and care very little if at all about the game balance. Just ask any RIOTter.
: Majority is majority. You balance around it and allow them to improve. If you balance around pro players, stuff like yasou and ekko happen and low elo games are ruin by such champs cause even the bad can solo carry. Thats why its called balance and majority. Money comes from the majority not the minority. Cause that one gold player may spent 10k today or rito stuff while that pro player will just leech money by playing the game on twitch...
> [{quoted}](name=Kapy Du Couteaus,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dv4eMyMZ,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-07-24T14:27:13.955+0000) > > Majority is majority. You balance around it and allow them to improve. Wrong. Majority ... minority ... completely irrelevant when it comes to game balance. If RITO would cater to unskilled casuals, they would never improve. > [{quoted}](name=Kapy Du Couteaus,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dv4eMyMZ,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-07-24T14:27:13.955+0000) > > If you balance around pro players, stuff like yasou and ekko happen and low elo games are ruin by such champs cause even the bad can solo carry. Low elo games are low elo games for a reason. Low elo people don't know how to play this game properly. That's not the fault of those champions or their design. That's not a balance issue ... it's a lack of skill issue. > [{quoted}](name=Kapy Du Couteaus,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dv4eMyMZ,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-07-24T14:27:13.955+0000) > > Thats why its called balance and majority. Again, there is no correlation between majority / minority and balance. It's irrelevant. You balance games around skill, not the amount of players. > [{quoted}](name=Kapy Du Couteaus,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dv4eMyMZ,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-07-24T14:27:13.955+0000) > > Money comes from the majority not the minority. Cause that one gold player may spent 10k today or rito stuff while that pro player will just leech money by playing the game on twitch... And that's why RITO makes skins. That's what casuals buy with their money.
: It's funny how Bronze - Gold elo is the majority and the game is literally never balanced for that elo. Pro players are ruining a major part of online games for the casual awesome folks. Overwatch destroyed Mercy cause of pro players. Kat got a horrible rework here cause of pro players... I'm scared what will valve do to CSGO if they start listening to pro players, maybe make AWP do 10 dmg lmao. Seriously. Games are meant to be fun for the casual player. Not to be milked by the pro players and balanced only for their own personal needs...
> [{quoted}](name=Kapy Du Couteaus,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dv4eMyMZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-24T01:11:11.347+0000) > > It's funny how Bronze - Gold elo is the majority and the game is literally never balanced for that elo. ... maybe because you cannot balance any game around people who have no clue how to play? > [{quoted}](name=Kapy Du Couteaus,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dv4eMyMZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-24T01:11:11.347+0000) > > Games are meant to be fun for the casual player There are Normals and other games modes for casual players.
: Why should balance be only decided by pro play?
> [{quoted}](name=Cavalier707,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dv4eMyMZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-23T21:52:16.831+0000) > > With all my respect to pro play, there are millions of solo Q players who deserve to have a balanced game as possible and it shouldn't be all about the best few hundred players in the game. You do realize that you simply cannot balance ANY game around people who have no clue how to play the game properly, right? And 99% of the yoloQ players have no clue how to play optimally. By balancing the game around pro players, we will get the most balanced game as possible. That is the only way.
: Why is TP getting nerfed?
> [{quoted}](name=Óne Dunk Man,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Yk7t80EZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-05T22:13:26.533+0000) > > Why is TP getting nerfed? .... because having a Shen ult as a summoner spell is broken? If you haven't noticed, TP has been more or less a mandatory pick for top laners for over 3 years now.
: 'Cure' Auto-Fill with a 'Pref not to'-option
: League Voice
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} # NOPE.
drOIA (EUNE)
: This game needs a voice chat for soloq! in special in g2+...
: Autofill sound warning suggestion
: Most obvious scripter
> [{quoted}](name=DumpsterKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=o0uy2Ufh,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-25T23:54:38.743+0000) > > Cmon get this guy banned. Scripters will get banned in waves so he will get banned eventually.
: Current meta made my game almost unenjoyable.
: at 50% winrate in normals that is considered a challenge, doesn't matter how you phrase it, facts remain facts. Where there is challenge, there is growth. Not sure what your point is after facts have been presented to you. Also my latest placement was silver 2, so your point, while valid, does not apply. Which might mean I'm gold V mmr but I don't like speak without facts. Point is, at my mmr, whether it be g5 or s2 or whatever I am, normal games provide a sufficient enough challenge, if not higher, to climb ranks without needing to set foot in ranked mode for a long time. Last I checked my matches were 1400 MMR, this autumn they were around 900MMR, so I'm not sure what your point is exactly
Normal games mean nothing and they have nothing to do with Ranked or Rank in general.
Robjen03 (EUW)
: Autofilled Supports on low elo
Jedcore (EUW)
: They should remove top lane role permanently from game
Top lane is just fine ... you are just doing something wrong.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Bottom line is: You got tired of it. The game did not became worse, you just became sick of it. You can't do the same again and again and again and again and expect to never burn out. Fun dies eventually, and then you have to find the fun again. And if you don't you quit, easy as that.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PGrpAAnJ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-14T21:32:32.325+0000) > > You can't do the same again and again and again and again and expect to never burn out. ... well actually you can, as long as you like doing it.
Etherim (EUW)
: The main issues with the game in it's current state.
> [{quoted}](name=Etherim,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PGrpAAnJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-14T17:22:20.753+0000) > > -Riot games is focusing more on the Competitive aspect of league rather than the fun aspect of the game, which makes alot of players quit. Cannot focus on something that has over 9000 meanings you know ... whatever is fun for you, might not be fun for others. So obviously as a competitive MOBA game, they will and should focus on the competitive aspect of the game. Also, we already have "fun" modes such as ARAM and TT. > [{quoted}](name=Etherim,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PGrpAAnJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-14T17:22:20.753+0000) > > -Top lane is irrelevant Not really unless you are doing something wrong. > [{quoted}](name=Etherim,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PGrpAAnJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-14T17:22:20.753+0000) > > -Comebacks are nearly impossible as the game is decided by the worst player on the team rather than the good one who has carry potential Has always been more or less like that .... people who are stupid enough to get caught in late game will lose the game due to the death timers alone. > [{quoted}](name=Etherim,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PGrpAAnJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-14T17:22:20.753+0000) > > It's easy to lose motivation, especially if you're an old player, you tell yourself that you'll get the same old feeling about league that you used to feel back in the day so you get motivated to play alot, but then the game is simply boring You are doing something wrong then, or you are simply playing champs you do not actually enjoy playing.
Diaz84 (EUW)
: Again the autofill is a joke
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} #AUTOFILL = CANCER
Diaz84 (EUW)
: The autofill is a joke
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} # AUTOFILL = CANCER
: Do they, can I play singed support ? :D I think ppl were banned for it. Just bcs riot listen to the non creative side.
> [{quoted}](name=God of Dark Love,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=q4cRonEf,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T19:11:20.168+0000) > > Do they, can I play singed support ? :D Yes, as long as you actually play him as a support. > [{quoted}](name=God of Dark Love,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=q4cRonEf,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T19:11:20.168+0000) > > I think ppl were banned for it. Nope. The dude in question got banned precisely because he DIDN'T play support. He queued as a "singed support" with smite but actually played double jungle instead. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/79aGu3wR-support-singed-isnt-banable-but-thats-not-the-point
: Well so If I don't agree with blind pick vayne adc can that player have ban ? Double jungle nope, but I have few tricks as experienced double-jungler already.
> [{quoted}](name=God of Dark Love,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=q4cRonEf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-09T17:00:20.735+0000) > > Well so If I don't agree with blind pick vayne adc can that player have ban ? No? People have the right to play any CHAMPION they want. That's a completely different thing than playing something like a double jungle _(off-role)_, which you didn't and cannot even queue for.
: Ranked double jungle
> [{quoted}](name=God of Dark Love,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=q4cRonEf,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-09T12:10:53.921+0000) > > I want to ask if I can play double jungle in ranked solo, without being banned. Nope, you cannot unless your whole team agrees to that strat ... which is highly unlikely in yoloQ. However, if you have a full premade team in Flex, you can basically do whatever you want. > [{quoted}](name=God of Dark Love,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=q4cRonEf,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-09T12:10:53.921+0000) > > I just think, that with enough of games, you simply need to outplay enemy team. Since your team will have more exp. Well, no. Double jungle doesn't work simply because either you or your other jungler will basically starve ... there's simply not enough gold and exp for 3 people in the jungle. Even if you would counter jungle all game, you would still be better off with being on the lane since your ADC cannot solo lane in this meta. Double jungle just isn't viable atm. and as a diamond player, you should already know that.
: The cog is fixed
#! STILL NOT WORKING FOR EUW !
Z3DsZ3D (EUW)
: so since when doesnt executioners work against mundo?
> [{quoted}](name=Z3DsZ3D,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tsb0vwH0,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-06T20:16:10.233+0000) > > so since when doesnt executioners work against mundo? Since that last patch due to his ult buff...
: > [{quoted}](name=Kedren Aderac,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uKQHEnaz,comment-id=00050000000000010000,timestamp=2018-05-04T20:39:47.477+0000) > > He has no way to get to your team unless you are stupid enough to let him run into you. He doesn't need to get to your team, when he can just stomp your lane, if you're stupid enough to wait for teamfights phase > Maybe stop picking Pantheon into tanks then? Maybe learn the game and pick order? > Pantheon wasn't designed to kill tanks in the first place. but he's a top laner, where tanks are played 80% of the time.
> [{quoted}](name=ƒlash gorgone,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uKQHEnaz,comment-id=000500000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-06T00:51:59.888+0000) > > when he can just stomp your lane If he stomps your lanes, you are doing something wrong. > [{quoted}](name=ƒlash gorgone,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uKQHEnaz,comment-id=000500000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-06T00:51:59.888+0000) > > Maybe learn the game and pick order? You are not making any sense. Also you just simply cannot blind/first pick an Assassin top unless you are asking to get counter picked. > [{quoted}](name=ƒlash gorgone,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uKQHEnaz,comment-id=000500000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-06T00:51:59.888+0000) > > but he's a top laner, You can also play him mid, depending who you are up against. > [{quoted}](name=ƒlash gorgone,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uKQHEnaz,comment-id=000500000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-06T00:51:59.888+0000) > > where tanks are played 80% of the time. Again, stop picking Pantheon top unless you know 100% that you are not going to play against a tank. Pantheon is a niche pick. You cannot play him every time unless you are a good OTP.
: yeah it's totally useless to have an invicible tank silencing a whole team and dish 1300 true damage just by pressing R ^^ get cleva. but I get your point, the thing is everytime I go against those bags of hp as panth, they completely ruin my early because I cant kill them before running out of mana, and if I go in I'm dead in 2 shots. So basically there's no game, all I can do is either wait for the jungler (1% chance), or farm with Q and lose my tower. I didnt sign up to get bored and frustrated for 40 mins.
> [{quoted}](name=ƒlash gorgone,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uKQHEnaz,comment-id=0005000000000001,timestamp=2018-05-04T19:55:15.853+0000) > > yeah it's totally useless to have an invicible tank silencing a whole team and dish 1300 true damage just by pressing R ^^ > get cleva. He has no way to get to your team unless you are stupid enough to let him run into you. > [{quoted}](name=ƒlash gorgone,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uKQHEnaz,comment-id=0005000000000001,timestamp=2018-05-04T19:55:15.853+0000) > > I didnt sign up to get bored and frustrated for 40 mins. Maybe stop picking Pantheon into tanks then? Pantheon wasn't designed to kill tanks in the first place.
Prince4Eva (EUNE)
: Stop banning me everytime i curse at a garen main
: Isnt master yi a bad champion design?
> [{quoted}](name=shortname,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yYzthlb0,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-04T12:21:16.542+0000) > > Isnt master yi a bad champion design? No? > [{quoted}](name=shortname,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yYzthlb0,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-04T12:21:16.542+0000) > > I mean, why is there a champion that gets instantly benched when there is a point and click hard cc, but pentakills your team if there isnt with no counterplay? How isnt this broken? Hard CC IS the counterplay, just like it is to Katarina and champs alike. If people draft such teams that have no CC whatsoever, they should get punished for it. > [{quoted}](name=shortname,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yYzthlb0,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-04T12:21:16.542+0000) > > What's your opinion about this? People need to stop whining and git gud.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kedren Aderac,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uKQHEnaz,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-05-03T23:12:43.351+0000) > > ... you do realize that Morde is a garbage champ and not even viable, right? You do realize I cant actually realize what doesnt exist? A champ that never takes any damage and can kill you in 3 shots isn't "garbage". He's just lame and boring, like garen. > Not sure why you as a Bronzie player are whining about this anyways. not sure why you as a plastic would make assertions anyway
Both Morde and Garen are absolutely useless in this game and need a complete rework. Just git gud.
: why is mordekaiser not removed yet
... you do realize that Morde is a garbage champ and not even viable, right? Not sure why you as a Bronzie player are whining about this anyways. How about you git gud instead of QQ ?
: The massive competitive focus alienates Casual Players.
> [{quoted}](name=NucleusBrain,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YslA77Mc,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-30T13:50:06.274+0000) > > Because of Riot mostly balancing the game around Pro Play and Ranked-Only-Players, Casual players are hurt in the process. Well obviously you cannot balance the game around people who do not know how to play the game properly, so balancing around professional play is the way to go. Also casual players shouldn't even play Ranked so any balancing decision shouldn't really affect them and by definition, they shouldn't even care. > [{quoted}](name=NucleusBrain,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YslA77Mc,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-30T13:50:06.274+0000) > > They are forced to play by a balance standard they will never be able to live up to, either because of lack of skill or lack of giving a shit. So? That is their problem if they do not want to git gud. > [{quoted}](name=NucleusBrain,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YslA77Mc,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-30T13:50:06.274+0000) > > the actual Gameplay is still balanced around competitive play. So? When the actual gameplay is balance around competitive play, it makes sure that there are no "broken" champions that could be abused and your success with any champion is up to you and your own skill. > [{quoted}](name=NucleusBrain,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YslA77Mc,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-30T13:50:06.274+0000) > > And this explains why Champions like Yasuo exist in the way they are. Almost irrelevant in Pro Play, but the most hated champion in casual play, because Riot seems to care little or not at all about the latter. Ever thought about the simple fact that maybe Yasuo is hated among the casuals simply because they do not know how to play against him? It's not a balance issue, it's a lack of skill issue. If Yasuo is almost irrelevant in Pro play, then it shouldn't be hard to find out why. Instead of whining, casuals should take time to improve themselves. If they don't want to improve, then they have no right to whine in the first place. > [{quoted}](name=NucleusBrain,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YslA77Mc,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-30T13:50:06.274+0000) > > Anyone replying to this topic with any variation of the above is basically saying you have to be good at a Video Game to enjoy playing it. You have to be good in a competitive video game to enjoy it. Nobody is forcing casuals to play Ranked or similar game modes, or even LoL for that matter. We still have ARAM and rotating modes or whatever they are. > [{quoted}](name=NucleusBrain,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YslA77Mc,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-30T13:50:06.274+0000) > > So stop balancing the playing in the park around the Pro League, if you dont want to alienate casual players. Again, you cannot balance ANY game around people who have no clue how to play the game properly. Also if they are casuals, they shouldn't care about the game balance in the first place.
SepharU (EUNE)
: F2P -> P2P
There's a reason why you are in Silver 4, and it has nothing to do with "smurfs" or LoL being F2P.
DarkMoon222 (EUNE)
: if its not played in high elo or its rarely played.. don't nerf it *Riot Logic*
> [{quoted}](name=DarkMoon222,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7AEQZyuG,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-27T08:13:45.615+0000) > > Soo what is this thing ?... just asking It's you being bad?
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Teambuilder worked quite horribly, it was fine at the beginning, but later on, Queues became unbelievably long.
Because it had to share it's playerbase with Blind Pick and Draft, so back in the day there were 3 different queues for Normals. That's why the queues were long. Other than that, Team Builder was just fine.
: Except they obviously aren’t. If your D5 mid and S5 top then you’ve earned that S5 top, your playing the game at a silver level thus they are being put in a silver game. And game knowledge isn’t that hard to get, a bronze could have the same game knowledge as a challenger all they need to do is research a bit on the internet, really isn’t hard. So while most might not be that spread out others are, and if others are then suddenly this becomes exploitable for getting opponents which aren’t anywhere near your level.
: remove second pick and auto fill
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} # AUTOFILL = CANCER
Vayneished (EUNE)
: MK LOL - Bannable ?
# Yes. MK LOL is not allowed. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/5dmkJinG-3rd-party-applicationsmodifications-whats-allowed-and-what-isnt
: Should crits get removed/reworked?
> [{quoted}](name=cFive,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jyhUoyVA,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-08T00:27:10.398+0000) > > Should crits get removed/reworked? Yes and Yes. LoL ain't an D&D based RPG that uses d20. RNG Crits do not belong into any competitive game.
: You are aware that you are among those 99% right ? So what does that make you ?
Actually I'm more or less among that 1% who isn't, according to OP.GG at least.
Show more

Kedren Aderac

Level 12 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion