Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kellerg100,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=597A19Ec,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-09T12:29:52.866+0000) > > My friend has a password to my acc This is how you shoot yourself in the foot. You admited to account sharing, so your account is as good as gone.
I can not dig a bigger hole then I already am in
GLurch (EUW)
: I don't know. The only people who could help you would be the Riot Support, but you know, the fact that your friend knows your password... doesn't really speak for you. All actions performed on your account are your responsibility and you sharing your password with your friend doesn't really make it seem like you were good to keep secrets.
Ik ik...but as u said....can there be a possibility of be getting a perma before getting other bans like u mentioned?(I only got 20 min bans for 5 games before)
GLurch (EUW)
: http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Kellerg100
Ok....for me when I go there it does not say I played draven last it says I played ekko last witch I remember, and if U see my history I have not played draven in a huuuuge while so somebody else played Draven witch leads to the real quastion....Who?
GLurch (EUW)
: So... it's just a coincidence you're talking about playing Draven in that match when the last match in your match history was you playing as Draven? What exactly did you then type in this match, if your chat logs weren't from that match? https://i.imgur.com/w5dWODk.png See, I can't prove this was the game in your chat logs, but it does indeed seem fishy. Anyways, no matter what I say, we still can't help you. If the Riot Support didn't want to help you, that's usually it. They're pretty much the only people who could help you.
: >I have no idea what happened but what I know is that those words have never been tipped by me or my friends. Are your saying you practice account sharing?
My friends have not been on my account for 2 years so I just said they know my password to let everyone know what can be a possibility(only 2 ppl know the password)I realize that I should not share it but.....shit its over now and I mad a mistake.
GLurch (EUW)
: Now, I don't have a whole lot information, but seeing you type stuff like "draven is hardest adc to play" when the last game I can see in your match history was you playing as Draven 2 hours ago... I somehow doubt your story of you not remembering this. Please also keep in mind that sharing your account is not allowed. Your friends aren't supposed to know the password to your account and Riot can ban you for this as well. You also don't just get permanently banned out of the blue, almost all people first go through at least a 14 day ban (most also go through a 10 Games Chat Restriction and a 25 Games Chat Restriction) before getting permanently banned, so this shouldn't come as all that much of a surprise to you. I'm pretty sure you've been warned for your behavior in the past. Anyways, those are just suspicions. The only people who can really help you are the Riot Support and if they couldn't help you, we can't help you either.
I have nevere been banned like you have said. "Draven is hardest adc to play" have not said it.
Rioter Comments

Kellerg100

Level 50 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion