Lianhua (EUW)
: *New* Ranked Restrict System
No offense buddy, but Your method would not work. The simple reason is that most people are playing ranked to achieve something. To show how good or bad they are. I agree that losing a game cos of that one person sucks. No question about it. But it is part of the game. Like it or not what you are trying to say here is that YOU want a system that controls how YOU want to punish someone for having a bad day. **Most** people won't go to ranked to mess up everyone's day on purpose. Then again after seeing that You are "hard stuck" in gold for the last 4 seasons means that You aren't getting better by that much. Having a bad game is not a punishable offense ( meaning you cannot report a Blitz in 0/17/2 just on the premise of FEEDING!11!!!1! and INTING!!!!1!1!!!! unless it is really that ). Riot also got rid of the old report section where you were able to report someone for being unskilled. Most likely because of the butthurt players slain by {{champion:157}} and {{champion:55}} mid players.... ( or last season's {{champion:40}} mains hehe ). In the end, no, the current system is not perfect. Not by a long shot. But it is still a better version then what u have to offer. But thanks for the thought. Best Regards, You Local N00b aka. Kendee {{sticker:sona-playing}}
: SSG skin Mission
You do realize that there is a part in there that is for those who Do not own the skin.....
: i have same problem..i tried to reinstal game but it was useless
> [{quoted}](name=Q for Quinndetta,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=28N0fiPa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-26T17:49:39.829+0000) > > i have same problem..i tried to reinstal game but it was useless It isn't an issue with the League client so of course reinstalling it won't help. In the error message it stated that the issue is with a "3rd party software" that "enhances" the game. This could mean any software that uses Overlays. ( Discord, Nvidia Geforce Experience, OP.GG, Teamspeak and so on.... ). I also saw some post from the past that this issue could be from other software such as Cheat Engine running in the background, so make sure to close that as well.
NoreV (EUW)
: Critical error has occured and the process must be terminated
So, I have played another game and it works for me now. I would suggest to everyone that uses Nvidia Geforce Experience to update it, and also update your driver if you haven't yet. For me it worked.
Lumbago73 (EUNE)
: Same here. Critical error and prompt asking for memdump. Providing full memdump and complete package of today's logs under that link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t9jCfc7bCutSWv437-TcC_9HpDLCmbtj Hope for a quick fix.
> [{quoted}](name=Lumbago73,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=28N0fiPa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-26T16:58:51.555+0000) > > Same here. Critical error and prompt asking for memdump. > > Providing full memdump and complete package of today's logs under that link: > https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t9jCfc7bCutSWv437-TcC_9HpDLCmbtj > > Hope for a quick fix. I'm currently trying to reinstall my nvidia driver cos that was the last app with overlay. So gonna give it a try in a sec and update You guys. **Update:** 4 mins into a custom game, so far no issues. **Update 2:** Just finished my custom game. Had no issues so im gonna see if the issue is still up on a normal game.
NoreV (EUW)
: Critical error has occured and the process must be terminated
Yeah I have that very same issue. First I thought its just my OP.GG app. But no, I even closed up Discord in hope for the issue to go but it didn't help either.
: Buff Kat Zoe Ivern for Once
Give the OP a medal: Silliest Post of the Day!
: LFG Mission 4 Augments + Perfect Composition
I'm interested but would You please tell me why use a lvl1 acc to post this instead of your "main"?
: Disable Chat
For real? XD Let me tell You something very important: If people are toxic, report them. If people even write in chat something along the lines of: Report XY, go ahead and report them for being negative. Riot has a policy of if You dont have anything positive to say, dont say a thing. It is not a bad thing in most cases though. Ps.: No offense but try using the chat less and focus on the games more.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Kamille W,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=xnAYFHVh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-01T13:28:45.542+0000) > > There are a lot legendary skins that are not better then a new epic skin. Although I agree, it is not a question of being better. Nunu bot has the same visuals ( spells ) as the base champ with no skin.
jacktjong (EUW)
: I don't own it but yeah, it needs the Pulsefire Ezreal treatment at least
> [{quoted}](name=jacktjong,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=xnAYFHVh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-01T12:20:01.470+0000) > > I don't own it but yeah, it needs the Pulsefire Ezreal treatment at least I don't really wish for it to be a HUGE thing but let Nunu have the Legendary visual that he deserves.
Rioter Comments
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kendee,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=0013000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-25T21:06:02.979+0000) > > The cyberbullies we are talking about here are the ones who keep saying BS while playing League such as: "you suck, N00b, stop feeding... " I see this is a problem of miscommunication and self righteousness. The players you are describing are **not** cyberbullies. Someone saying "means words" to you on the internet **isn't** bullying. That was one of my first statements. > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=00130001,timestamp=2018-06-24T22:37:53.212+0000) > > Cyerbulling is real, but not in the way many people think it is. > > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=0013000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-24T23:32:00.241+0000) > > In the current day and age everyone misuses terms and thus dilute their meaning. > Cyberbullying has become a joke, even though some people (very rare but still) can be a target. It appears you are part of the group that dilutes the real meaning of the word "cyberbully". I never said anyone could be a cyberbully, did I? I even added this: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=0013000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-24T23:32:00.241+0000) > > Cyberbullying is very rare because those competent for the job are busy doing something else :) Why don't you stop to read what is being said first? I know why. Because you believe you know more than me and so you feel entitled to incorrect me. That's where the "self righteousness" part comes in. *** > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=0013000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-24T23:32:00.241+0000) > > So TL;DR: DoS and DDoS IS NOT AN ACT OF CYBERBULLYING it is an act of CRIME that can get you into prison. > Being a bully on the other hand is just you being a d*** to others. You keep proving my point. Someone being a _penis_ to you isn't a bully. You're just diluting the meaning of the word if you say that. I guess you were never bullied in your life. Oh and by the way. Bullying is a crime. Did you know that? Again, I'm not talking about someone saying mean words. Those are not bullies; those are _penisheads_, like you correctly said. Bullying is borderline criminal activity, since harassment is a crime. Check your facts, sweetiepie. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Right. Here comes some base knowledge that You think You have but You don't. Let us start our baseline with Bullying yeah? From several websites I have gathered these JUST FOR YOU! Cause I'm nice like that. :) Bullying: [](http://www.bullyingandcyber.net/en/definitions/) Bullying has been defined as “an aggressive, intentional act or behaviour that is carried out by a group or an individual repeatedly and over time against a victim who cannot easily defend him or herself” . This definition stresses the intentionality by the author of the aggressions, in order to provoke physical or psychological harm in victims. Moreover, the difference between ordinary disputes among children and acts of bullying consists also of the repetition over time and of the imbalance of power between the bully and the victim, with the affirmation of the supremacy of the bully on the victim (in terms of age, physical strength, etc..). [](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullying) Bullying is the use of force, threat, or coercion to abuse, intimidate or aggressively dominate others. The behavior is often repeated and habitual. One essential prerequisite is the perception, by the bully or by others, of an imbalance of social or physical power, which distinguishes bullying from conflict. Behaviors used to assert such domination can include verbal harassment or threat, physical assault or coercion, and such acts may be directed repeatedly towards particular targets. Bullying can be defined in many different ways. **The United Kingdom has no legal definition of bullying**, while **some states** in the **United States **have laws against it. Bullying is divided into four basic types of abuse – **emotional** (sometimes called relational), **verbal**, **physical**, and **cyber.** OK, Now that we have a baseline, an basic understanding what bullying is ( hopefully that is.... ), let us move on. Cyberbullying: [](http://www.bullyingandcyber.net/en/definitions/) A widely agreed definition of cyberbullying is: ‘An aggressive, intentional act carried out by a group or individual, using electronic forms of contact, repeatedly and over time against a victim who cannot easily defend him or herself’. The cyberbully can act anonymously and he can spread offenses over the web to reach a potentially unlimited audience. As a sidenote here: Cyberbullying shows elements of continuity with traditional bullying, but also new and specific elements: a vast number of bystanders, which very often do not even know the victim; a modality of aggression which is not carried out face-to-face (that means that the bully can not see the effects of his aggression on the victim and therefore cannot trigger empathic mechanisms which could limit the attacks); a possibility for the bullies of anonymous acts of aggression. [](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullying) Cyber bullying is the use of technology to harass, threaten, embarrass, or target another person. When an adult is involved, it may meet the definition of cyber-harassment or cyberstalking, a crime that can have legal consequences and involve jail time. This includes email, instant messaging, social networking sites (such as Facebook), text messages, and cell phones. It would seem as though your perception on Bullying and Cyberbullying is different from others which is your right but it does not make it valid or right by any means. > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=00130001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-25T21:51:08.646+0000) > Oh and by the way. Bullying is a crime. Again, I'm not talking about someone saying mean words. Those are not bullies; those are _penisheads_, like you correctly said. > Bullying is borderline criminal activity, since harassment is a crime. Ummm no. You are incorrect once again. Bullying is not a criminal act since bullying is **mainly** happening in schools between children. Harassment and bullying while similar is NOT the same thing. Cyberbullying is also different from bullying since it lack face-to-face contact, and could have full anonymity. > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=00130001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-25T21:51:08.646+0000) > It appears you are part of the group that dilutes the real meaning of the word "cyberbully". > I never said anyone could be a cyberbully, did I? I'm not diluting a single thing honey-bunny. You have a issues on word definitions. And for that 2nd sentence: Anyone can be a cyberbully. Again: It could have 100% anonymity as such it requires absolutely nothing but a keyboard, phone, controller, microphone.... Hope it clears the air for ya me hearty. {{sticker:katarina-love}}
Airbend (EUNE)
: HAHAHAHAHAHA.Prepare for "it's your fault", "you have a choice not to flame back", etc. replys.
> [{quoted}](name=Airbend,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=00180000,timestamp=2018-06-25T18:29:28.755+0000) > > HAHAHAHAHAHA.Prepare for "it's your fault", "you have a choice not to flame back", etc. replys. Of course he/she/them will. ( I have to you them as well to no offend them non-binary peeps... ) It is the way it is. He/She/them can mute and report.
ChainedUp (EUW)
: i got permabanned cuz i defended myself against these toxic people. I'm having it hard mentally irl and i'm going trough a stressful period. I defended myself in a not toxic/flame way but i still got permabanned. Asking to report people or asking them to stop being so toxic got me banned. Amazing...
> [{quoted}](name=ChainedUp,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2018-06-25T18:14:42.973+0000) > > i got permabanned cuz i defended myself against these toxic people. I'm having it hard mentally irl and i'm going trough a stressful period. I defended myself in a not toxic/flame way but i still got permabanned. Asking to report people or asking them to stop being so toxic got me banned. Amazing... You getting a permaban has more to do with the fact that You reacted in a "non toxic/flame way". Also asking for report is something u should stop doing cos it is not only frowned upon but can also get you a chat restriction at best but can get you banned. If someone flames and being toxic, mute them and report them at the end. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DEFEND YOURSELF! Also I see that this account is level 117 which means you spend quite a bit of time with it. How about you keep using one account where You just play and stop using several in the first place. Why do you need more than one is beyond me anyways. And to close things off: It doesn't matter what was said, what matters is WHO said it. People on the internet have absolutely no faces so if someone says something to you, just let it go.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kendee,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=00130001000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-25T18:03:25.140+0000) > > I would be incredibly amazed if You or me would be attacked this way. Or any random Joe on the internet. I never said a random Joe would be target, did I? Why don't you ask some streamers, [like Kripparian](https://youtu.be/vxyIiuO8bXs), what they had to do when they were victims of constant DoS attacks? Obviously not anyone will be a target. I never claimed that, but a DoS attack, against an individual, is cyberbullying nonetheless. Nowadays it's not that easy to lock someone out of the internet, unless you have a botnet for your DDoS attack, but you aren't immune to it just because you are an "average Joe". Again, check your facts, sweetheart. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=001300010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-25T18:14:05.280+0000) > > I never said a random Joe would be target, did I? > Obviously not anyone will be a target. > Nowadays it's not that easy to lock someone out of the internet, unless you have a botnet for your DDoS attack, but you aren't immune to it just because you are an "average Joe". Where do I even start on this? So You start off that a random, everyday person would **NOT** be a target. As such your DoS attack claim just went out the window. Then You continue with this random " locking out of the internet " thing which I still have issue with but I keep going and ignore that phrase. Now let me sidestep for a second: DoS-ing or DDoS-ing someone requires knowledge that your everyday bully **WILL NOT** have. Period. The cyberbullies we are talking about here are the ones who keep saying BS while playing League such as: "you suck, N00b, stop feeding... " These are the bullies that are in spotlight in this post and not the hacker wannabes who you keep mentioning. And believe me when I say it to you, that the chances of me getting any sort of DoS attacks are almost non-existent. Streamers as You mentioned getting DoS-ed is not a big deal in the least. Whoever attacked them was not the bully we are talking about here and You need to get back to the OP's point to remember that. So TL;DR: DoS and DDoS **IS NOT AN ACT OF CYBERBULLYING** it is an act of CRIME that can get you into prison. Being a bully on the other hand is just you being a d*** to others. How was that You said? Oh yeah: Again, check your facts, sweetheart.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kendee,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=001300010001,timestamp=2018-06-25T12:26:00.338+0000) > > Umm.... No. DoS or DDoS is NOT Cyberbullying. Check your facts bud. Someone locking you out of the internet, by DoS attack or similar means, is literally what cyber + bullying means. Someone is stopping you from having access of something that is yours (assuming you pay your bills). I'm not the one that needs to check facts. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} *** Why are you answering to 6 different people using my reply box? You should really pay attention who you are talking too before hitting the "post" button. Check your facts and take a break, sunshine. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=0013000100010000,timestamp=2018-06-25T16:22:53.074+0000) > > Someone locking you out of the internet, by DoS attack or similar means, is literally what cyber + bullying means. > Someone is stopping you from having access of something that is yours (assuming you pay your bills). Denial of Service ( DoS ) or Distributed Denial of Service ( DDoS ) is usually an attack against a website or server. I would be incredibly amazed if You or me would be attacked this way. Or any random Joe on the internet. As such DoS and/or DDoS is NOT a Cyberbully. Again, check your facts. As to answering others while replying to you: It seemed prudent that You talk about DoS like You know what it means, that I spam all my answers under " Your reply box ".
jOhNyPx (EUNE)
: people have spoken 91 voted they want draft pick 6 voted they don't if there wont be draft 24/7 the second best option for me is to extend the hours we do have it
> [{quoted}](name=jOhNyPx,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=aYQvq71N,comment-id=00070004,timestamp=2018-06-25T16:53:19.766+0000) > > people have spoken > 86 voted they want draft pick > 6 voted they don't > > if there wont be draft 24/7 > the second best option for me is to extend the hours we do have it 92 votes out of millions.... that is a vote worthy of Riot's time XD
: > [{quoted}](name=Shädäm,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=aYQvq71N,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-06-24T22:46:50.321+0000) > > Than why did you divide EU into two regions? An EU server would be too large? > > NA is all together, when its a much larger area and yet a player from the West Coast can play with another from the East Coast, but in EU a german and a hungarian, for example, cant play together, yet they are 2 counties away from each other (like 11 hours in air route) > > Im not clear with the statistics, but are there this much players in EU all together? I'm surprised no one mentioned the obvious reason, PING! People in EUNE would have much worse ping playing in EUW server as it's situated in Amsterdam, Netherlands, playing on whichever server closer to your region is the best as you'll have the best possible connection.
> [{quoted}](name=LordVincin,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=aYQvq71N,comment-id=000700000002,timestamp=2018-06-25T14:36:17.791+0000) > > I'm surprised no one mentioned the obvious reason, PING! People in EUNE would have much worse ping playing in EUW server as it's situated in Amsterdam, Netherlands, playing on whichever server closer to your region is the best as you'll have the best possible connection. Never had any issues about ping before the "separation". That's why no one mentioned it :D
jOhNyPx (EUNE)
: DRAFT PICK ON EUNE
I think this subject has a perfect answer coming from or well loved ( hehe feel the sarcasm ) boys from Blizzard: " You think You do, but You Don't! " You think it would be amazing to have draft 24/7 cos it would be " more to your preferences ", unfortunately the needs of one does not equal to the needs of many.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shädäm,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-06-24T18:26:26.704+0000) > > Ok, lets get it straight. Cyberbillying is not a thing. Cyerbulling is real, but not in the way many people think it is. "Mean words on the internet" isn't cyberbulling; locking you out of internet access is (DoS attack). ######Just one example.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=00130001,timestamp=2018-06-24T22:37:53.212+0000) > "Mean words on the internet" isn't cyberbulling; locking you out of internet access is (DoS attack). Umm.... No. DoS or DDoS is NOT Cyberbullying. Check your facts bud. > [{quoted}](name=Monkeydude40,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2018-06-24T22:00:12.999+0000) > How is something that happens on the internet, not real life? There are still horrendous people who use a screen to hide behind. It may not be face to face but honestly, the anonymity makes it worse in some cases. First off, Megan is not the first nor the last teenager who is lost to the suicide but if You don't mind how bout we go back a little and face facts: Her death would have been very easily avoidable if her parents actually teach her HOW to use the internet. Teach her real life VALUES. Now to answer your question. The internet is not real life for the simple reason that everyone is who THEY claim to be. Also, not meaning to be offensive here but Bring this issue to where it is relevant: the US forums. The research You provide do not show figures for Europe, only mentioned UK which is a TINY part of Europe. Sorry for not caring about some numbers in the US.... > [{quoted}](name=Shädäm,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-06-24T18:26:26.704+0000) > > Ok, lets get it straight. Cyberbillying is not a thing. And at this point You lost all cred mate. You have your views, I respect that but I just stopped reading your comment after this. > [{quoted}](name=Ookei,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2018-06-24T15:42:15.255+0000) > > Suicide rates are up because people lack faith in Lord Jesus Christ Almost the same as the last one. Would You remind me please what was that thing back in the days? You know that Crusade thing. Killing in the name of Jesus was it? Oh right.... > [{quoted}](name=Blackred12,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-06-24T14:38:40.683+0000) > > Here's a tip riot, if you don't want to get the company to shutdown because of the increase of people committing suicide because of this game, attend to cyber-bullies first then go mess around with the meta. Would You please send me a link proving that people commit suicide SPECIFICALLY because of League? Also, the "doom of League" has been foretold years and years ago, yet here we are.... Something original next time please. > [{quoted}](name=Aftershine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-06-24T12:09:29.700+0000) > > just mute everyone every game. That helps me. > This game have a trash comunity now You mean, just take out the chat altogether. You must to be a real party animal with them social skills. ;) > [{quoted}](name=Ceberuz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=00010004000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-24T09:57:12.095+0000) > > Natural selection has to do with environment, breeding and evolution of species, it doesn't apply to suicide because some insecure socially inept adolescent needed to put down someone to feel better about themself. I myself DO NOT agree to say that it is "Natural Selection". It is way too blunt considering the subject but he is actually right when he says it is "Survival of the Fittest". Here is an example: Lion = Bully Wildebeest = Suicide candidate Lion gets lunch Wildebeest wont have to worry about being a prey no more. Yes It is super blunt but it is perfect for the point we make here. In our case we have the "insecure socially inept adolescent" to be the disguised lion making the bullied the Wildebeest. Some survive some not. Its not nice but its a fact. > [{quoted}](name=Ceberuz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=000100040000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-24T08:24:58.915+0000) > > I'm not assuming anything, simply basing my replies on your comment initially in which you mock players taking comments to heart, so either you are derived of empathy, or you just haven't developed enough to understand OP's points. > > Your comment itself actually showes you must be very young and thus not developed enough to understand what he is talking about, or you grew up lacking social development still not being able to comprehend it. U just did exactly what You CLAIM you do not do. Based on words only You DARE to make ASSUMPTIONS on others. And then You continue on to even start with the offensive, passive aggressive monologue. Please don't preach water while drinking that lovely wine.
xTigax3 (EUW)
: More often than not the only reason majorly depressed people don't kill themselfes is because they have a few people they enjoy spending time with or a person they think they need to look after. You never have been down there else you would not talk like that and you probably never have seen anyone close to you thinking about killing himself every day either. You would understand it otherwise. And no the person who sells gun has no fault because he has no knowledge of the situation. I mean nobody would go to a gunshop and say "let me buy I gun so I can finally kill myself" and then the shopkeeper would go like "there you go it's good that you finally do it, go around the corner and do it in the metal container so the mess isn't as big and you won't get found for quite some time either" Do you even know how many suicides happen because other people are enjoying the crap out of destroying other peoples lifes? There are very little suicides that happen because people are litterally very unlucky in life and find no way to deal with that.
> [{quoted}](name=xTigax3,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=000100030000000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-23T23:52:35.642+0000) > > More often than not the only reason majorly depressed people don't kill themselfes is because they have a few people they enjoy spending time with or a person they think they need to look after. You never have been down there else you would not talk like that and you probably never have seen anyone close to you thinking about killing himself every day either. You would understand it otherwise. > > And no the person who sells gun has no fault because he has no knowledge of the situation. I mean nobody would go to a gunshop and say "let me buy I gun so I can finally kill myself" and then the shopkeeper would go like "there you go it's good that you finally do it, go around the corner and do it in the metal container so the mess isn't as big and you won't get found for quite some time either" > > Do you even know how many suicides happen because other people are enjoying the crap out of destroying other peoples lifes? There are very little suicides that happen because people are litterally very unlucky in life and find no way to deal with that. Again, assuming things.... U assume i never been depressed, u assume ive never been down. Your idea of gun shopping has to be the stupidest ever. If i wanna commit suicide, why on Earth would i tell it to anyone?? And u tell me that i have no idea about this subject. Wow. Im gonna ask again to stay on topic cause you are railing the subject to something this isnt. The OP was about cyberbullying and its effects. The fact is if you come online you will be harassed for whatever reason. In fact there is no need for a reason to be harassed. Maybe if less people would be on the internet there would be less cyberbullying. #justsayin
Rstonius (EUW)
: Ok next time someone punches you in the face just ignore it.
> [{quoted}](name=MITG Rokas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=000100020001,timestamp=2018-06-24T02:09:32.151+0000) > > Ok next time someone punches you in the face just ignore it. Bullying ( especially cyberbullying ) and physical harassment are two things you cannot compare. Get real mate. If i tell you, youre a noob, that is considered bullying even if you are in fact new to the game. If u go over to a random person and punch him/her u can get yourself into jail. Think about the nonsense u write before sending it...
zykloni (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=zykloni,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-06-23T21:47:53.724+0000) > > [removed] And there goes your report mate!
: >So the person who sells the gun in your local shop ( who actually has a licence to do so may I add ) is a murderer as well right? it's called the [_**villain-by-proxy fallacy**_](http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VillainByProxyFallacy) *When someone takes the term "An Accessory to the Crime" to its logical conclusion. Let's say that someone murders another. You go after the murderer, of course. And the person who paid them to do it. And their parents, who obviously didn't raise them to be good people. And their friends and family, who didn't hold them back. And the people who sold them the weapons they used. And the people who made the weapons they used. And the people who didn't pass laws preventing said weapons from being manufactured and sold. And the society that, through its values, didn't make such a crime unthinkable...* you'd be surprised how many people would hold it as truth because it's an easy leap to make in argumentation.... if you only care about being right in your own point of view i mean then there's the [**_Slippery Slope Fallacy_**](http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SlipperySlopeFallacy) *the Slippery Slope Fallacy means arguing that even a small step taken in one direction will lead to some drastic consequence. This argument usually ignores the individual connections between events in favor of simply linking one event inevitably to another. However, this is not fallacious in and of itself... after all, some slopes really are that slippery. It does, however, fall on the claimant to justify a logical, probable, and inevitable series of events. Without that, the argument has no meaning.* {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} you'll see them around Reddit **alot**. most people are too lazy to think things through before drawing a conclusion. they usually go for the one that seems the most comfortable... you know... like flat earthers do... "well gee the earth looks flat to me therefore it is hurr durr durr"
Call me stupid, call me an a**hole, call me whatevs you want but this whole "suicide victim" thing is just pointing out the ignorance of people in general. They see the end result and jump on the easiest prey. Now Im not saying for a second that they are wrong. Im saying they are missing key points. If life would be without bullies, there would be way too many people who has no ability to survive in life. And to call depression a weakness? Sorry to hurt people's feelings but it is. Its not always your own fault and there is ALWAYS several factors that gives to it fuel but it is a weakness that the person cannot handle. If said person does not realise the issue and does not asks for help and then goes for the selfish route ( yes i was pointing at Suicide here ) then it is not only an issue of bullies. Those who do not see this are ignorant.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Bullying. Interesting topic. People usually say it's bad and should stop. But the more I think about it, I actually would go so far and promote it. Hear me out: Childhood is all about growing up and learning how the world works. But the issue is, the world is unfair. And the earlier you learn that, the earlier you'll learn how to fight against it and learn how to deal with it. If you don't punish people and shove them down everything good down their throat, you'll breed spoiled brats, and that's not good for society either, is it? Now before you call me an asshole, I need to say that I myself got bullied alot. My family moved alot due to my dad searching jobs in different parts of the country all the time. Because of that I struggled finding friends. As a matter of fact, today I don't have any friends either. I was an easy target for bullying and people made jokes of me all the time. But today I am thankful for it. I really am. Today I feel more wholesome and I have more self esteem than ever before. I live healthy, or at least try to, and I care about my appereance. I don't know who I would be if I would've never been bullied. I most likely would have issues with myself because I would've never coped with my problems. But problems are only problems if you tell yourself that they are problems. If they really are problems, then fix it. If they are not, learn to ignore claims of others. Now as for the claim that bullying encourages suicidy, I havily doubt these two are related. Bullying is a thing since ages. Yet statistcs show the suicide rate has gone up massively in the past years. If they would be related, bullying should've become more apparent parallel to the suicide rate, which it hasn't. Rather, the current generation of young adults and children is more depressed than ever before. I think depression is what affects both the suicide rate and the bullying. In extreme cases bullying can push people into suicide, but these are just extreme cases. Extreme cases will always be a thing. Even if you would eliminate all toxicity, one person will inevitable eventually kill themself because of depression. Depression is the real issue that plagues this generation. Bullying is not an issue like too many people point it out to be.
You are and a**hole as You said it. But that doesn't make you wrong at all. As I said, this last few years we the world has become a pit of Special Snowflakes who are so darn butthurt about everything and anything it is unreal. Although I do not agree with the method as You said it BUT I do agree with the sentiment. STOP considering your child as piece of glass that will break as soon as someone looks at it the wrong way. LET THEM explore, experience life. ( within reason of course ;) )
: To the Toxic Chat Trolls. Here are some facts to consider.
Guys I believe it is time to take the subject of the OP back to the comments. We are talking about cyberbullying not being a murdering with guns.... Stop de-railing the subject at hand. I agree that cyberbullying is a thing that we should try and avoid but let us be real: Most of the bullying in League is happening because of the age of the players, especially in the lower elo's are low enough that most of the players have too much of the " I'm the next Athene, Doublelift, Imaqtpie... and YOU should be honored that I play with you " attitude. Way too many times I see that these guys CANNOT and WILL NOT accept that in this game you have the chance to LOSE! It is like if I lose the game I'm bad and weak. And this causes the main issue. The they they are entitled and the world owes them anything when nothing is further from the thruth. As soon as people realize that they can make mistakes and so can other they will in fact get better and will stop being negative about others. They will stop blaming others for their mistake. In one sentence: THEY WILL GROW UP! Until this miracle happens though, we will have this "cancerous" community. Try to change this people.
xTigax3 (EUW)
: I have had contact with 3 people who committed suicide and at least 10 people who were very depressed and could easily have died for that too. I do think that people that bully others into suicide are definitly murderers. Just because you give someone a gun and don't pull the trigger yourself and tell him what to do it doesn't make you less guilty right? It sickens me that people get away with mentally destroying others until they commit suicide as if it was nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=xTigax3,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=0001000300000000,timestamp=2018-06-23T20:49:44.913+0000) > > I have had contact with 3 people who committed suicide and at least 10 people who were very depressed and could easily have died for that too. I do think that people that bully others into suicide are definitly murderers. Just because you give someone a gun and don't pull the trigger yourself and tell him what to do it doesn't make you less guilty right? It sickens me that people get away with mentally destroying others until they commit suicide as if it was nothing. So the person who sells the gun in your local shop ( who actually has a licence to do so may I add ) is a murderer as well right? Come on man think before making suggestions like that! Once again, I don't agree that people bully others. But I will stand up against the straight stupidity. Should I point out that these victims are not perfect either? When was the last time a suicide victim thought about the consequences of their actions? Of the lives they destroy? Of course no one wants to talk about that since everything is about the victim and their bullies. No I don't think that things are nearly as simple as You try to make it out to be.
xTigax3 (EUW)
: so you are telling me if your best friend kills himself it's ok and natural selection? then it's also natural selection if people go out there and kill everyone because those idividuals were too weak to defend themselfes? Those people who are majorly guilty for someone to suicide (bullying, suggesting suicide etc) they shouldn't just be considered assholes, they should be considered murderers. Because that's what they are.
> [{quoted}](name=xTigax3,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2018-06-23T20:01:25.246+0000) > > so you are telling me if your best friend kills himself it's ok and natural selection? then it's also natural selection if people go out there and kill everyone because those idividuals were too weak to defend themselfes? Those people who are majorly guilty for someone to suicide (bullying, suggesting suicide etc) they shouldn't just be considered assholes, they should be considered murderers. Because that's what they are. Could you please a statistic on these situations in Europe? Also, important to notice that suicide and murder is 2 VERY different words, stop mixing them. People who are murdered in these shootings are not always just victims but sometimes they are the bullies too. So as soon as you stop writing down the usual messages that are going around the internet and think about this you would see that not everything is as simple as black and white. Life isn't black and white.
: this is probably going to get downvoted into oblivion because being PC is a great thing to be... i guess... but did you think that maybe... just maybe... the people who kill themselves because they can't fathom ignoring "mean words on the internet" like normal people and take them to heart instead... are the ones taking part in natural selection? http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/038/936/710.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i3i4sBMl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-23T16:31:03.722+0000) > > this is probably going to get downvoted into oblivion because being PC is a great thing to be... i guess... > > but did you think that maybe... just maybe... the people who kill themselves because they can't fathom ignoring "mean words on the internet" like normal people and take them to heart instead... are the ones taking part in natural selection? > > http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/038/936/710.jpg I think You are wrong. I WILL be downvoted to nothingness. What You said makes sense. Now, dont get me wrong, I DO NOT believe that Bullying is the way to solve anything. But most times than not, the bully himself/herself has the shit life and making others feel bad makes them feel better about their life. This is not an excuse of course, it is merely a side of the story. Also, "being normal" is such a nice thing the throw about. What is normal? Next point: Luck? For real mate? No offense, but that has absolutely nothing to do with luck. " it's not the normality dude, it's luck. 4 in 5, 24 in 25 and 3 in 4 people are lucky to have a fair life, peaceful childhood, caring parents, good friends... " Now you are assuming things which is not a good thing when bullying is the subject. You don't know me so don't assume I had any of those. I may or may not have the " luxury " of a " normal " life as You put it but assuming that because I'm not crying how bad or good I had means I had a " perfect " upbringing. Seriously don't do that. The World has way too many Special Snowflakes these days. Someone looks at you the wrong way and you call that harassment, bullying. I know this is completely off-topic but this is similar to what happened to feminism. Its not about equality anymore, but man hating. Back to bullying though, people need to grow a brain that can think for itself. I have this sentence that I live by: Its not what was said that matters but WHO said it. Some random NOBODY tells me off on the internet? BOO-HOO. Yes I agree, You should not have to deal with it at all but if it happens, let it go. Just ignore it. Seriously.
Ceberuz (EUW)
: I could pick lines out of those 2 games blindfolded that I would consider disruptive also, because they are the classical idiot league players reaction (Sorry, but you enjoy truth telling right?). Game1: Kendee: report lux and malph (Classic league player report calling, I could take more lines, but why bother). Game2: Kendee: 3/6/4 Kendee: 3/6/4 (Sorry, but another classical league player comment, and there is even more lines that could be picked in this game). Do you deserve to lose honor while also getting a chat restriction? Under the current "rules" you do, but my personal opinion is that you don't.., the only thing I can't stand more than classic league players and their nonstop idiotic comments, is Riots double / tripple-dipping penalities.
> [{quoted}](name=Ceberuz,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Tw0dYR5u,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-06-22T18:29:15.710+0000) > > I could pick lines out of those 2 games blindfolded that I would consider disruptive also, because they are the classical idiot league players reaction (Sorry, but you enjoy truth telling right?). > > Game1: > Kendee: report lux and malph (Classic league player report calling, I could take more lines, but why bother). > > Game2: > Kendee: 3/6/4 > Kendee: 3/6/4 (Sorry, but another classical league player comment, and there is even more lines that could be picked in this game). > > Do you deserve to lose honor while also getting a chat restriction? Under the current "rules" you do, but my personal opinion is that you don't.., the only thing I can't stand more than classic league players and their nonstop idiotic comments, is Riots double / tripple-dipping penalities. Hey, I guess You can call me the classical idiot League player. Im still wondering if that is supposed to be an offense or not. :) Did I go overboard with these lines? Maybe. Were they needed or necessary? Nah. But they are there on EVERY game i play and I dont see people here on the forum mentioning them. About Riot double/tripple-dipping on penalties: dunno man, first time offender so cant compare.
Kyung Ae (EUW)
: I read your main post, which, actually, should be the section where you explain what you want to explain. And what i saw was : you were toxic, and kinda arrogant by saying to the others that they don't know how to play. And then, you said that the report system is a joke because you lost your honor way to fast and because being harassed, in a virtual game known for having one of the worst community, pushed you to be toxic in return. So.
> [{quoted}](name= Kyung Ae,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Tw0dYR5u,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2018-06-22T16:02:32.232+0000) > > I read your main post, which, actually, should be the section where you explain what you want to explain. > And what i saw was : you were toxic, and kinda arrogant by saying to the others that they don't know how to play. > And then, you said that the report system is a joke because you lost your honor way to fast and because being harassed, in a virtual game known for having one of the worst community, pushed you to be toxic in return. > So. So You went "dude dis is way too long for me to read through" and created a superficial reaction. So I'm toxic and arrogant. I guess You are Superficial and lazy. Makes us even doesn't it?
Kyung Ae (EUW)
: Asking for a gank as singed against a darius fed is the worst configuration ever, just saying. Btw, calling someone a "c*nt*, and then saying that the report system is not fair.... I don't understand your vision. Do you mean that we should be allowed to insult people and not being punished, because it was just for "one or two matches" so it doesn't count ?
> [{quoted}](name= Kyung Ae,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Tw0dYR5u,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-06-22T15:46:47.334+0000) > > Asking for a gank as singed against a darius fed is the worst configuration ever, just saying. > Btw, calling someone a "c*nt*, and then saying that the report system is not fair.... I don't understand your vision. > Do you mean that we should be allowed to insult people and not being punished, because it was just for "one or two matches" so it doesn't count ? It seems to me that You have not read the whole comment section....
: I'm on these boards every day. Very rarely do we get a "why is this person still not banned" with screenshots proving it, Most of the time it's "why is this person still not banned - I didn't get an IFS notification", which at this point I should just save my response of you don't always get these to a note pad to save time. >and being ''the bigger person'' wont give back time fun rank all that stuff. nor does ''flaming backk'' Exactly, nor does flaming back. >but you get a more sense of justice because riot doesnt give you any nor giving u your points back or w/e else. Not really. You're just subjecting everyone else in the game to what is essentially a glorified temper tantrum. We all deal with it, yet the vast majority of the community doesn't have restrictions or bans. If you're part of the minority that receives one, it's safe to say you're part of the problem. _**Regardless of the fact that it has to be a consistent pattern over multiple games to get a restriction.**_
> Not really. You're just subjecting everyone else in the game to what is essentially a glorified temper tantrum. > We all deal with it, yet the vast majority of the community doesn't have restrictions or bans. Now I understand, Your point but when was the last time You spent time in bronze elo? When was the last time You got into a game where your teammate was playing like his/her monitor was switched off? Its easy for you when U get into a game on your Plat account where most everyone knows that U need to put down wards. That when U go home, no matter your role U need to buy Vision ward. That before U push too much You actually need to make sure that you wont be ganked by the enemy jungler. Or most everyone knows when to reset. Or that you have a mid laner who actually knows that he/she can leave his/her lane for a gank on bot or top. Not Everyone is that lucky and those of us in these brackets are the ones called "cancer of the game" for "feeding", "trolling" and so on. We dare bring Shaco on a NORMAL game as a support and we receive a verbal beating before the game. Try and not get triggered. Yes, we all can chose to go the high road and ignore them, or just mute them. But what is the point of having a chat system if I have to mute everyone as soon as I start a game? And getting into a ranked game makes things even worse in this low Elo. Cause if u make a mistake You will be everything but a human being. I understand that it is everyone's decision to lower themselves to their level or be the smarter man and leave them but we are all human being that could have bad days. And sorry for not agreeing with this "pattern" u keep saying over and over. You see the whole chat log I provided in my OP, that is not even considered mild toxicity from what I experience day after day.... Once again, I myself accept my punishment for being what this system considers "unsportsmanlike conduct". Actually, now that I keep thinking about it, I'm not even sure why I posted in the first place. I guess I was butthurt about my Honor 4 but now to think about it, its useless anyway. The rewards are anything but rewards kinda like the champion capsules for leveling.
Kendee (EUNE)
: From Honor 4 to Honor 1 in 2 games....
Log also does not show All chat/Team chat difference so If needed I can provide that too.
: No they dont. My supp/mid smurf has higher honor than my jungle main acc. Also chat logs pls.
> [{quoted}](name=CrystalFlame,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Tw0dYR5u,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-22T11:42:28.717+0000) > > No they dont. My supp/mid smurf has higher honor than my jungle main acc. > Also chat logs pls. Check the Original Post for logs. Being the noob I am, I just realized I need to relog for logs.
: No they dont. My supp/mid smurf has higher honor than my jungle main acc. Also chat logs pls.
> [{quoted}](name=CrystalFlame,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Tw0dYR5u,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-22T11:42:28.717+0000) > > No they dont. My supp/mid smurf has higher honor than my jungle main acc. > Also chat logs pls. Already wrote to support for logs. Im waiting for a reply now...
: >What if I only play in premades of 5 in draft and 3 on TT? What if we're just having a fun time while talking to each other like complete nutcases? System doesn't trigger a review unless you get reported. So if it's a full premade then go crazy. If it's not a full premade, be weary that anything you say as "a complete nutcase" could be construed as flaming by someone else, and opt for voice chat instead. >Then one day one of my friends reports me for giggles and it would stand since on that game I also was what one would consider as "toxic" even though we're just having fun with each other. ( And not saying this happens Im saying "what if" [ I dont even have 5 friends who plays lol.... ] ). Then I would suggest getting new friends. That's like saying "we were all messing around doing harmless illegal activity X, then a friend called the cops as a joke, and now I've been arrested". It's the same scenario really. So realistically the whole "I was in a premade" argument is kind of silly. If you want to jokingly hurl abuse, do it in /msg which you can shortcut by typing /r in game if you've messaged eachother once, or use a voice chat platform.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Tw0dYR5u,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-22T11:28:27.808+0000) > > System doesn't trigger a review unless you get reported. So if it's a full premade then go crazy. If it's not a full premade, be weary that anything you say as "a complete nutcase" could be construed as flaming by someone else, and opt for voice chat instead. > > Then I would suggest getting new friends. That's like saying "we were all messing around doing harmless illegal activity X, then a friend called the cops as a joke, and now I've been arrested". > It's the same scenario really. > > So realistically the whole "I was in a premade" argument is kind of silly. If you want to jokingly hurl abuse, do it in /msg which you can shortcut by typing /r in game if you've messaged eachother once, or use a voice chat platform. Doesn't answer to the question I asked though now does it? So if the system cannot make a difference between friends having fun between themselves and random people actually being toxic then that is what I would consider a pretty decent wrench in the system. As I said it is all "what if" scenario tho...
: So IF I got this right, you broke the Riot TOS, got punished for it, and this bothers you now. Is that correct?
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Tw0dYR5u,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-06-22T11:29:59.764+0000) > > So IF I got this right, you broke the Riot TOS, got punished for it, and this bothers you now. Is that correct? No it is not. Several times I said already that I dont mind being punished when I am at fault. The punishment I was given on the other hand is not what I would consider fair play.
: You can submit a ticket to support here: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us if you believe you triggered a false positive. Basically how the system works is a report (1 or 9, the amount does not change anything) triggers a review of your game. An automated system then sweeps over your logs, to see if anything toxic was said. If yes to a certain threshhold (Let's say for example, swearing at a team mate gets you 1 point. Using an instant ban word is 100 points.), it records that score and holds on to it, for comparison against future games. Should it record say, 50 points, within a certain period of time, it then applies a restriction. 100 points gets you a ban. Etc. etc. (These values are made up as an example, they don't hold any merit and I don't know the algorithms behind it, only Riot does, but this is essentially how the system works). This is why it applies these restrictions based on _ patterns_ of behaviours, rather than one offs unless you really go off the wagon. This means if you did nothing wrong, you won't score points, and a report against you effectively does nothing. So people "dis-liking" you won't resort in punishments. You actually have to break the rules.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Tw0dYR5u,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-22T11:05:35.599+0000) > > You can submit a ticket to support here: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us if you believe you triggered a false positive. > > Basically how the system works is a report (1 or 9, the amount does not change anything) triggers a review of your game. > An automated system then sweeps over your logs, to see if anything toxic was said. If yes to a certain threshhold (Let's say for example, swearing at a team mate gets you 1 point. Using an instant ban word is 100 points.), it records that score and holds on to it, for comparison against future games. > Should it record say, 50 points, within a certain period of time, it then applies a restriction. 100 points gets you a ban. Etc. etc. (These values are made up as an example, they don't hold any merit and I don't know the algorithms behind it, only Riot does, but this is essentially how the system works). > This is why it applies these restrictions based on _ patterns_ of behaviours, rather than one offs unless you really go off the wagon. Once again, Im not going to act innocent when Im not. What Im trying to point at is that the punishment is not fair. And If what You say is true, then the system is also flawed heavily. What if I only play in premades of 5 in draft and 3 on TT? What if we're just having a fun time while talking to each other like complete nutcases? So lets say I play 1000 or so games with only my friends and having fun while trash talking each other in game. Then one day one of my friends reports me for giggles and it would stand since on that game I also was what one would consider as "toxic" even though we're just having fun with each other. ( And not saying this happens Im saying "what if" [ I dont even have 5 friends who plays lol.... ] ). So lets say we follow what You just said and it triggers the sweep. Last I checked the report only covers the chat log not the fact that Im in premade with the team or that Im friends with them. Now obviously I don't know the way this works either but this is also something we should be clear on.
: The system was completely overhauled from tribunal. The system also typically allows for otherwise well behaved players to have a bad game here or there, because after all, we're all human, unless you commit once of the worst offences (one of the no-no words off the instant ban list). It will only start to apply restrictions if it notices a _pattern _ of behaviour.
> The system also typically allows for otherwise well behaved players to have a bad game here or there, because after all, we're all human > It will only start to apply restrictions if it notices a _pattern _ of behaviour. Is that supposed to mean that there is no more human contact with in the report system regarding these issues? Because if that is the case then we have a WoW effect here as well. Where random people who dislike you ( your ex-guild for example ) can report you for Spam-Harassment and that would make You Silenced. That went well....
: >While I do admit that I may or may not have said other things nothing would be considered as extremely out of line If you get access to the chat logs - which you can submit a support ticket for - I'd be happy to go over this with you. > I have nothing to hide since Im writing here about this. You'd be surprised how often people are hiding things unfortunately >Also, as I said: I was in Honor 4 already. Not to mention that this is my first ever disciplinary since I started playing. And Ive been playing since season 1. Riot picked out two games where I've been reported for being toxic and I have been given this middle finger and yet the people saying the N word get nothing at all. Or the guy saying "%%%" several times. I get notified if someone who I reported gets penalised so I know if they got %%%%ed. Two things here - Typically it won't happen over 2 games, it needs a bit more "umph" or history. They only tend to send logs for 1-3 games however. Second thing is this part: >I get notified if someone who I reported gets penalised so I know if they got %%%%ed. This is not always the case. Infact, you actually receive these notifications a small minority of the time - somewhere around 10-15% if I recall correctly. So if they were breaking the rules to the extend you've explained, they probably have received some sort of restriction, whether it chat or ban. It's just more likely than not that you didn't receive a message for it, because again, that only happens a small minority of the time your reports result in a punishment.
> Two things here - Typically it won't happen over 2 games, it needs a bit more "umph" or history. They only tend to send logs for 1-3 games however. Back in the days of Tribunal when we had the ability to check these reports, we had 2-3 chat logs to go through and decide if punishment is to be given or not. So unless they reworked the whole system I still think that if there were more, I would have received more.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >But seriously this Honor system is a joke, and giving away disciplinary like this is just ridiculous. the lesson here is dont be a d*ck to others and they wont punish you, no matter what others do, the only option you have to deal with them without punishment is muting them and report them after the game, anything else is punishable
> [{quoted}](name=FleaLess,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Tw0dYR5u,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-22T10:16:57.792+0000) > > the lesson here is dont be a d*ck to others and they wont punish you, no matter what others do, the only option you have to deal with them without punishment is muting them and report them after the game, anything else is punishable While I do agree with You, I have to say that this is like a hotfix to an issue Riot cannot seem to handle. This is just another one of the issues that pretty much forcing players to play in a way they do not want to.
: > As a Support main I hardly receive any Honor anyway Actually I get most of my honors from when I support compared to other roles.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Tw0dYR5u,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-06-22T10:08:39.729+0000) > > Actually I get most of my honors from when I support compared to other roles. I guess that might be the difference between EUW and EUNE then. Here people tend to give honor to the people with the most kills....
Kendee (EUNE)
: From Honor 4 to Honor 1 in 2 games....
Its not that I say I am not deserving it. I just think that this is going way overboard for a punishment since this is my first time being penalised since S1 and this is only being 2 games. 10 game chat restriction I can deal with, but to take the honor I EARNED away like this? When I was nowhere near as toxic as some others? As a Support main I hardly receive any Honor anyway and now this is how Riot handles disciplinary? This is anything but fair to the people who dont care about Ranked games. And calling it "unsportsmanlike conduct"... I just had an ARAM match where I was told to delete lol, was called a noob just because I played a champ I hardly use and know. And I am being given the middle finger.
Rioter Comments
BloopyLad (EUW)
: That's weird considering there is only 6 infinity gems in the entire universe... Unless you are the only one to know of 4 others... Damn you must be powerful
> [{quoted}](name=BloopyLad,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=QgE6Wj0v,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-24T13:36:24.412+0000) > > That's weird considering there is only 6 infinity gems in the entire universe... > Unless you are the only one to know of 4 others... > Damn you must be powerful What a Legend! XD Take my Upvote! :D
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ifEd02fg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-24T17:34:37.767+0000) > > The main factors are popularity, fitting concept and champion being not in line for a full rework (because there's no point in creating a skin for a champion that will basically change model soon enough). > > That's pretty much why Lux, being the generic mage archetype, works well with tons of concepts, while ~~Ao Shin~~ Aurelion Sol is a pain in the ass to work with. Thanks for the reply! It is extremely sad that skins go by "popularity" but agree with the rework part. The comment on Lux is even though true, it is extremely frustrating. If older champs that are not played as much would get a bit more attention then they wouldn't be played so few times. I mean if they would be more in line of the "meta" then they would be picked. Instead of adding more, sometimes it is better to refine. Plus, Aurelion Sol being a pain to work with? Well, could have thought of that a that bit earlier. Also, fitting concept: Pyke and SAND. Not my place to say but there could have been several better fitting skin ideas then that. But I'm just a nobody so...
: Title
2 things in a very short manner: Wrong server U are WAAAYYY above my League.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Kendee

Level 132 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion