Stell (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kendox,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9fEWEiJb,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-05-31T14:32:33.259+0000) > > so you say if i play with you i get 0 20 no 1 cares right?? Going 0-20 because you ruin the game on purpose and going 0-20 because you just suck at the game are two totally different things.
> [{quoted}](name=Stell,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9fEWEiJb,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2016-05-31T15:16:11.806+0000) > > Going 0-20 because you ruin the game on purpose and going 0-20 because you just suck at the game are two totally different things. dude ive seen players with 0 10 that didnt troll its just that they how play..
: In order for someone to get banned... ...he must have done something bannable (not playing bad) and get reported first. Mind blown! {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9fEWEiJb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-31T14:04:55.717+0000) > > In order for someone to get banned... > > ...he must have done something bannable (not playing bad) and get reported first. > > Mind blown! {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} so you say if i play with you i get 0 20 no 1 cares right??
karolmo (EUW)
: So... he is bad... so? You can get outskilled too.
> [{quoted}](name=karolmo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9fEWEiJb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-31T14:21:05.380+0000) > > So... he is bad... so? > You can get outskilled too. Outskiled?????????????????he got match history all negative lel its not 1 bad game.. i can understand 1 bad game..
Rioter Comments
Icy Spectre (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Icy Spectre,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ki8Qdhl5,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2016-05-30T13:08:51.693+0000) > > I could also win against those scrubs if I was challenger and had 2 more challengers with me... If you are bronze and have 2 chalengers but youre all 3 decent players you can win vs 5 plats believe me.
Rioter Comments
Kendox (EUNE)
: Very unskiled players
People think they pro but 90% of league players are all low elo even if many of them deserve more
Kendox (EUNE)
: Very unskiled players
Not really.. luck helps but not enough +i got many games and ive seen players in gold with 1000 games so...patience patience.. its not enough to climb elo
: Only proves my point that the real way to climb in ranks is not skill, but patience. How else would those players reach diamond?
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=reuMjgca,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-13T16:57:14.535+0000) > > Only proves my point that the real way to climb in ranks is not skill, but patience. > How else would those players reach diamond? Luck ive seen silver players better then diamonds so ye maybe luck or boosted..
Rioter Comments
: I see that you already have high champion mastery over Lee Sin, but something is still missing. Research Challenger one trick ponies and see what items/masteries they are currently taking compared to you. On top of this, watch more streams. See if a higher level Lee Sin player can teach you something about where you need to be when things go bad, or how to push a lead.
> [{quoted}](name=Azrael Jiraco,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=v76nMA5A,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-04-23T08:35:17.839+0000) > > I see that you already have high champion mastery over Lee Sin, but something is still missing. > > Research Challenger one trick ponies and see what items/masteries they are currently taking compared to you. On top of this, watch more streams. See if a higher level Lee Sin player can teach you something about where you need to be when things go bad, or how to push a lead. I watch streams all the time and i play from long time the game.Lee sin ye i like it cuz its early and when i know that my team will always lose lane i just need to hardly gank.The point is even fed if you know that you get very bad players.. and in plat they all are bad just luck who win..its still hard to win no matter what you do or how you push or you outplay them.I watched many good players with lee sin like gripex or bubba kush..And ye im pretty boring of him but i like to play it and i do fine all games.But when you see that your mid adc gives no dmg you just wanna cry even if they fed.Thei position etc .. its so annoyng..and is plat no bronze.Going lee sin jungler i win only if i play very aggresive and tryhard...+ didnt happen 1 game to get carried not even once evne if i go gp mid agianst lb.. i still win i win lanes all time even against op champs its easy..I dont find no difficulty wining lanes even with a champ like gp against a zed ..
Thunder (EUNE)
: Well , all I can tell you dude is , win your lane, roam ( Help other lanes ) . I'd say go jungle or something and get objectives over the map , and ganks. See you on the rift! - Thunder
> [{quoted}](name=Thunder,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=v76nMA5A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-22T18:52:58.891+0000) > > Well , all I can tell you dude is , win your lane, roam ( Help other lanes ) . I'd say go jungle or something and get objectives over the map , and ganks. See you on the rift! > - Thunder Roam helps ganks helps.. but i must gank evry second..My farm dont even exist because they always lose lane..Thats why i go lee sin most of the time.But its hard to roam or gank cuz when you see your botlane or top lane in 5 mins lost tower +3 times death just..You lose your minds seriously.
MLDzXnRRR (EUNE)
: try splitpushing toplaner - Trynd and Nasus are the best - and backdoor every game. you need your team only to distract the enemy team while you take their base. They have to send at least 3 people to kill you and your team can take objectives, if you get ganked.
> [{quoted}](name=MLDzXnRRR,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=v76nMA5A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-22T18:53:58.544+0000) > > try splitpushing toplaner - Trynd and Nasus are the best - and backdoor every game. you need your team only to distract the enemy team while you take their base. > They have to send at least 3 people to kill you and your team can take objectives, if you get ganked. Is not that easy.. in plat people are like gold.. all for kills..they do what they want they all think they pro people ..
Rioter Comments
Encrux (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kendox,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=o4OyOObj,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-04-19T17:17:47.327+0000) >Youre right i always blame myself if i lose.. I always say i could do better etc etc.. That's only the second out of 3 steps: first step: Your teammates are **never** the reason you lose games. Of course there are games you cannot win, but looking at your teammates, or even listen to what they're saying doesn't get you up the ladder (atleast most of the times) seond step: Accept that you're not playing perfectly (you've got that one) third step: find your mistakes and work on them. How? Watch coaching sessions, pro streamers or even your own replays.
> [{quoted}](name=Encrux,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=o4OyOObj,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-04-19T17:48:43.680+0000) > > That's only the second out of 3 steps: you say all this but...1 big example is my last game.. all my teammates fed was jungling and they were even pushing dunno why.. i dont say nothing all game i just wait and wait until they stop push so i gank.. but all lanes lost hardly.. that i didnt know even what to do seriously.. so this is another reason that even if i blame myself still pointless.. As i said or i carry or i lose.. its a 1v5 game thats what i feel..And yes i do mistakes i admit it big problem is this persons will never admit their mistakes honestly they just blame.And im not perfect no 1 is..but its just look so impossible to do 1v5...I just wanna learn how to do 1v5.. i want a good player to watch my games and i prove that how mutch i try its like im cursed seriously..I just wanna do 1v5 cuz this is the only way to carry
Encrux (EUW)
: Hey man, The only way you will climb the ladder is by ignoring external factors like teammates and only focus on your own improvement. There's no use complaining about something you have no influence about. The only variable you have influence on in this game is yourself. cheers, Encrux
> [{quoted}](name=Encrux,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=o4OyOObj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-19T17:15:20.942+0000) > > Hey man, > > The only way you will climb the ladder is by ignoring external factors like teammates and only focus on your own improvement. There's no use complaining about something you have no influence about. The only variable you have influence on in this game is yourself. > > cheers, > Encrux Youre right i always blame myself if i lose.. I always say i could do better etc etc.. but when your team flames you even if you try hard and play better ..its just pointless they just all try to do plays they all think they pro players.. even if i say stay with team take objectives they wont listen..So even if i play very very good that game many times is just pointless cuz you always think OMG no dmg my team is 0 how im supposed to do 1v5.. and think agian and again and still cant do it alone.To the end is team game right?
Kendox (EUNE)
: Bad teammates or just unlucky..
I always try to win.Evryone wants to win..The big point is no matter how i play or i help or i dominate or i play like very very good those games.. happens tha tmany games cant be carried..And most of the time happens that your time will flame you even if youre the good there no matter what.. they will blame you evne if is not your fault so thats make me even more to lose.They dont say " ok sorry ill play better plz try carry" etc.. No they just blame and flame example i go lee sin jungler they will just split me in face if i dont dive..They want me to dive enemy or just to gank even if enemy isnt pushed..If is fail then they blame me but i dont follow them cuz people make bad calls all the time so.. i think whats better..So my point is even if i play good and i gank hardly its still pretty useless to carry when you got no dmg.. from your team and if you go tank its instant lose..So i still dunno how to change that.
raps1355 (EUW)
: In a sense its luck as its literally 50/50 on who wins the lane excluding other variables so if you win your lane, then half of the time one lane will win and one will lose giving you a 2 wins 1 loss or 1 win 2 loss outcome. Anyway the point is its not uncommon to get 7 or more 50% outcomes in a row on one side. What should realistically happen is that if you get a string of shit teams and its genuinely not you then you will get a string of wins BUT sometimes things like tilt affect that snapback of wins so all in all never play after getting 2 losses in a row to prevent unnatural losses.
> [{quoted}](name=raps1355,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=o4OyOObj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-19T16:34:34.133+0000) > > In a sense its luck as its literally 50/50 on who wins the lane excluding other variables so if you win your lane, then half of the time one lane will win and one will lose giving you a 2 wins 1 loss or 1 win 2 loss outcome. Anyway the point is its not uncommon to get 7 or more 50% outcomes in a row on one side. > > What should realistically happen is that if you get a string of shit teams and its genuinely not you then you will get a string of wins BUT sometimes things like tilt affect that snapback of wins so all in all never play after getting 2 losses in a row to prevent unnatural losses. Ye but .. if i dont carry or try hard i just dont win.. happens rarily that i get some smart people in my team.Enemy team isnt better even but who got luck just win lanes easy..And im never lucky.Or i win for my team or i just hardly lose..
Rioter Comments
Kendox (EUNE)
: Broken Champs are too easy too op
I dont say you cant kill them.. I say they broken because they totally easy.. diana 0 10 killed zed 14 2 cmon.. Dont tell me nerfed because is not helping at all..Rammus ult still give dmg and if he buys armor {{item:3075}} he does huge dmg to evry ad.I played malph top full armor did more dmg then my adc and midlane even then enemy team so plz.. they nerf zed yasuo but dont watch this easy champs and yi.. you can stop him farm doesnt matter once he buy devourer then he gets 2 more items.. like guinsoo +life steel you just get rekt easy because is not a skiled champ and evry1 knows it..Im plat 3 but i play even agaisnt diamonds and i know what i say..Thats why easy champs need nerf. If you dont believe it go watch pro players twitch.For example nightblu.His team feed and is yi jungling. He farms no need kills and gg he does 1v5 easy even him says that yi is broken.OR another big example is akali or ekko.. full tanks and give more dmg then evryone how you explain that??
archerno1 (EUNE)
: "They never nerf bla bla bla" Do you read patch notes? Master Yi got nerfed recently severely Rammus got nerfed recently Diana actually is in line for buffs. She doesnt need nerf Leblanc got nerfed alot Fiora got nerfed heavily,noone even picks her anymore. Jax got nerfed. Just because something beats you, it doesnt mean it needs nerf. Every champion can be countered and outplayed. As long as u are on same skill lever or above skill level of opponent, no matter what champ he has, you can outplay him.
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zs83i0Nq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-16T13:51:34.245+0000) > > "They never nerf bla bla bla" > > Do you read patch notes? > > Master Yi got nerfed recently severely > Rammus got nerfed recently > Diana actually is in line for buffs. She doesnt need nerf > Leblanc got nerfed alot > Fiora got nerfed heavily,noone even picks her anymore. > Jax got nerfed. > > Just because something beats you, it doesnt mean it needs nerf. Every champion can be countered and outplayed. As long as u are on same skill lever or above skill level of opponent, no matter what champ he has, you can outplay him. whattt dude you never play rthis champs maybe or youre not good player at all..Play with them yi nerfed... ma where lol just catch devourer and then go tanky youll deal huge dmg rammus nerfed ye sure.. that guy can tank 5 ppl easy and he does dmg too lb nerfed... where 1q 1 r gg he killed adc instantly
Rioter Comments
: If you had a reasonable attitude, I would have looked for you for a source where a Rioter states that there is a system aganst troll. I'm not going to waste my time anymore in this. ~~You can also look for it yourself. Just google for it.~~ EDIT: Thought you were the OP. [Here's](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/n7ccyc79-riot-this-feeder-is-ruining-ranked?comment=003c) a link. With that attitude from the OP I meant that you don't meet trolls every game, unless you are really unlucky. Complaining about this is pointless when you don't get them every game.
> [{quoted}](name=sander599,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1uGNgiq3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-13T14:59:12.149+0000) > > If you had a reasonable attitude, I would have looked for you for a source where a Rioter states that there is a system aganst troll. I'm not going to waste my time anymore in this. > You can also look for it yourself. Just google for it. You dont understand the meaning of troling..I dont report someone that lose game cuz he fed i report someone cuz is doing intentionally..And yes system dont ban trolers because i see them many times and when someone get banned most of the time you get a message sayng that Ty for report a player was punished etc..Ive seen many many afkers trolers people that just keep troling many games and still nothing happens.. So Dont say sistem cant find bla bla..In korea the system works fine and is a good one here.. no 1 cares just no 1.. you lose from 10 games at last 6 and this 6 games are because trolers so plz..
Rioter Comments
Kissekotten (EUNE)
: Took a quick look at your match history and it seems you got some salty matches. I am not plat myself, but maybe you acctualy need to play less safe, for example being 0/2 with ad 2/5 is not very good, to win the game you might have to suicide some, to atleast try and protect adc more. I feel like if i save myself when adc is stupid, its worse then me also dying (tilting noob adc, always)
> [{quoted}](name=Kissekotten,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=L5W1J1k3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-05T14:53:43.552+0000) > > Took a quick look at your match history and it seems you got some salty matches. I am not plat myself, but maybe you acctualy need to play less safe, for example being 0/2 with ad 2/5 is not very good, to win the game you might have to suicide some, to atleast try and protect adc more. I feel like if i save myself when adc is stupid, its worse then me also dying (tilting noob adc, always) Well thats the problem i dont fed even if i cant win lane i just farm and i farm for good even better then enemy.But ofc if they fed i try go in but i die and my team dont do nothing and i end like 1 4..So that way doesnt work so i try to die less not to fed.Already my team fed in hard way so.. at last me not to go in and die for nothing when i know that my team wont do mutch without me.I never risk even pro players dont risk.You dont have a full team of pros youre alone there.. you cant trust your team that they will carry its you that need to carry .So i dunno how to carry harder because even if enemy is bad .. fed is still fed.
D1nzu (EUW)
: I was in plat too... for 1 full season. In Bronze you can carry alone, easily. But in Platinum... the team that has most idiots, loses the game. And the team that has the least amount of idiots, wins the game. It has NOTHING to do with skill. I expect a platinum player to know basics of the game. Most champions, their counters, their build paths etc. I expect them to know how to support, how to play a carry, how to jungle. How to make decent calls, good decisions. I expect them to know the importance of WARDS! But they dont. Or they are just stupid and do not care or troll. Most plat players are completely clueless.
> [{quoted}](name=D1nzu,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=L5W1J1k3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-05T14:16:07.421+0000) > > I was in plat too... for 1 full season. > > In Bronze you can carry alone, easily. > > But in Platinum... the team that has most idiots, loses the game. > And the team that has the least amount of idiots, wins the game. It has NOTHING to do with skill. > > I expect a platinum player to know basics of the game. Most champions, their counters, their build paths etc. I expect them to know how to support, how to play a carry, how to jungle. How to make decent calls, good decisions. > > I expect them to know the importance of WARDS! > > But they dont. Or they are just stupid and do not care or troll. Most plat players are completely clueless. i expect the same think its plat not bronze.. But they play like real new players.I dont get why plat exist if they are so bad.Many people says that diamond is the same so.. i dunno why riot doesnt change that
Kissekotten (EUNE)
: The only difference between you and the enemy team over a sufficient number of matches (say 20) is you. You just have to realise that you aren't doing enough for the game to go higher. Maybe you should try to work on objective/farm/kill priorities?
> [{quoted}](name=Kissekotten,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=L5W1J1k3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-05T14:11:44.800+0000) > > The only difference between you and the enemy team over a sufficient number of matches (say 20) is you. You just have to realise that you aren't doing enough for the game to go higher. Maybe you should try to work on objective/farm/kill priorities? believe me i tried evrything i always play safe i always good farm i never die with no reason i always ward even if im not support i just put many others but its not possible that 20% you can do it alone.. because is plat is not bronze and its like 1v5.. its not so easy to do 1v5 +that enemy team is fed..
Rioter Comments
Black Baron (EUNE)
: Hmm try to improve your attitude maybe. I don't know if it will make a difference almost everyone says it does. Personally I have a bad attitude and mindset, not a flaming one, a feeling worthless one. If you can't make yourself believe in teamwork do your best to believe in yourself and that you can carry the game and maybe it will become easier for you. That's all the advice I have in mind, mate. Climbing is hard but not impossible. You're not alone in this struggle
> [{quoted}](name=Black Baron,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AFX1qblb,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-31T05:36:53.871+0000) > > Hmm try to improve your attitude maybe. I don't know if it will make a difference almost everyone says it does. Personally I have a bad attitude and mindset, not a flaming one, a feeling worthless one. > > If you can't make yourself believe in teamwork do your best to believe in yourself and that you can carry the game and maybe it will become easier for you. > > That's all the advice I have in mind, mate. Climbing is hard but not impossible. You're not alone in this struggle. Actually this is where you wrong a lot.I dont flame and i always stay quite.. I WANT EVRYONE TO KNOW THIS EVEN RIOT CUZ THEY DONT DO NOTHING.Last game 1 of my teammates picked adc teeemo.He fed bot start flame then he go top i was top.. I stay quite i go bot he fed top too.Tell me how im suppose to carry such players when trolers or feders happens to be 9/10 games i really wanna know.I tryed to carry got fed too but like always enemy team over fed and i was 1v5.Teemo troler pick flame fed and riot..Eh riot just ban good ppl that say "plz report this nab player"-And gg you got ban. If this continue i dunno how mutch long i can resist to not say something.I lose my minds evryday and im gonna start flaming if riot dont punish this ppl.. honestly.I just cant take no more.Korea is better cuz there the system works good here.. Its just useless to report real flamers and trolers wont happen nothing.
ChiTenshi (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kendox,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AFX1qblb,comment-id=000100000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-30T16:52:03.975+0000) > > actually .. this is why youre silver .. dude brain helps a lot use it youll see youll gonna get higher evry lcs player twitch that streaming are all using their brains they smart... so shut up use your head and play and youll see the diferences And in desperation, you attempt to insult me whilst unintentionally supporting my argument. Bravo.
> [{quoted}](name=ChiTenshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AFX1qblb,comment-id=0001000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-30T16:56:18.988+0000) > > And in desperation, you attempt to insult me whilst unintentionally supporting my argument. > Bravo. Man no 1 insults you all i say its that ppl that are smart and use their mentality win more games.. and this is the truth.I was silver too and i climbed in like 1 week from silver 5 to gold 5.. then gold 5 to plat 5 in 2 weeks the truth is more you climb more hard is to carry dunno why.. but plat players arent big deal just trust me.Play safe and dont die dont follow your team in useless tf..even if you got 20 10 you still died 10 times so..but if youre team fed and you cant carry thats life.. i know how it feels
ChiTenshi (EUW)
: When you're at a High Rank, obviously everyone below you is going to look sh*t. But seriously, through that mentality out the window. The difference in Ranks (even Divisions) are sometimes extreme and noticeable. Just look at Silver; 37.5% of the Ranked Population. Do you not think that jumping from 'Being in the Top 70%' to 'Being in the Top 40%' might be a very big difference. Ranks exist for a reason.
> [{quoted}](name=ChiTenshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AFX1qblb,comment-id=00010000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-30T16:37:45.765+0000) > > When you're at a High Rank, obviously everyone below you is going to look sh*t. > But seriously, through that mentality out the window. > The difference in Ranks (even Divisions) are sometimes extreme and noticeable. > Just look at Silver; 37.5% of the Ranked Population. > Do you not think that jumping from 'Being in the Top 70%' to 'Being in the Top 40%' might be a very big difference. > Ranks exist for a reason. actually .. this is why youre silver .. dude brain helps a lot use it youll see youll gonna get higher evry lcs player twitch that streaming are all using their brains they smart... so shut up use your head and play and youll see the diferences
ChiTenshi (EUW)
: Look at Season 5 Rank. Top Left Corner. Still questionable if you use the Current Ranks (Dr. Mundo is Bronze 1). Bronze 1 to Gold 5. Still seem fair?
> [{quoted}](name=ChiTenshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AFX1qblb,comment-id=000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-03-30T16:24:23.995+0000) > > Look at Season 5 Rank. > Top Left Corner. > > Still questionable if you use the Current Ranks (Dr. Mundo is Bronze 1). > Bronze 1 to Gold 5. > Still seem fair? dude when i was gold i was against plat when i was silver i was against golds and wasnt hard at all i crashed them easily just play safe and open your eyes bronze silver gold plat are doing the same think running for kils no plays no tf just all of them think they can 1v5 them all just be smarter and youll see they are bad as hell
ChiTenshi (EUW)
: Recent Match: http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2588267865/204672603?tab=overview **Allied Team:** - Yasuo = Plat 4 - Warwick = Gold 3 - Ekko = Unranked - Lucian = Silver 2 - Soraka = Silver 1 **Enemy Team:** - Dr. Mundo = Silver 3 - Malphite = Silver 1 - Akali = Silver 2 - Sivir = Silver 3 - Lulu = Silver 3 Ranging from Silver 3 to Plat 4, seems fair.
> [{quoted}](name=ChiTenshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AFX1qblb,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-30T16:05:26.549+0000) > > Recent Match: http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2588267865/204672603?tab=overview > > **Allied Team:** > > - Yasuo = Plat 4 > - Warwick = Gold 3 > - Ekko = Unranked > - Lucian = Silver 2 > - Soraka = Silver 1 > > **Enemy Team:** > > - Dr. Mundo = Silver 3 > - Malphite = Silver 1 > - Akali = Silver 2 > - Sivir = Silver 3 > - Lulu = Silver 3 > > Ranging from Silver 3 to Plat 4, seems fair. Doesnt seem fair but believe me when i say that plat players arent biggers then silvers just trust me many of them are worst then bronzies.
Overloard99 (EUNE)
: They probably got boosted. Someone play on their account, friends,etc and there they win. Or they are simply premades. But for example look at this match, we lost because they had late game otherwise it would be our win, but we couldn't finish it sooner... How is this balanced? They are all 3x higher divisions and I'm only silver 4??? http://i.imgur.com/L7ZuCTi.png I admit they were not so ''skilled'' but still it's not okay, i don't remember when i last had full silver team, always someone gold, platinum,etc. Does this mean that i belong to higher divisions? Seriously... Go to full link because screen is not good quality. Also as you can see i was better then their thresh but they just got carried...
> [{quoted}](name=Overloard99,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AFX1qblb,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-03-30T14:59:18.112+0000) > > They probably got boosted. Someone play on their account, friends,etc and there they win. Or they are simply premades. But for example look at this match, we lost because they had late game otherwise it would be our win, but we couldn't finish it sooner... How is this balanced? They are all 3x higher divisions and I'm only silver 4??? > > http://i.imgur.com/L7ZuCTi.png > > > I admit they were not so ''skilled'' but still it's not okay, i don't remember when i last had full silver team, always someone gold, platinum,etc. Does this mean that i belong to higher divisions? Seriously... > > Go to full link because screen is not good quality. Also as you can see i was better then their thresh but they just got carried... Thats happen all the time dont worry.Someone must be carried.But to carry silver is more easy because they dont know mutch same as gold plat are more experienced and still harder to carry..thats my point youre plat but youre bad like a silver.. then this system is broken eh like for real.
Unit01 (EUNE)
: the difference between low and high elo, is not individual plays mostly, if compare bronze/silver with plat/diamond of course there might be a lot of individual skill difference, but mostly what is making high elo players better, is **ability to recongnize goals of game**, what they have to do in that particular game, jungler knows which lane to gank and when, when he needs to invade and when to aware of invasion, players know when to teamfight and when to avoid it, when to split push or take fights, go for baron or inhibs... And a lot of other things like that makes Diamond players > lower divisions, although diamond player may lose in 1 v 1 match to gold player which can machanically outplay him. So what about Platinum elo players, that's the worst nightmare, in this elo, half of players understand the aspects which i mentioned above, and know what and when to do, so you can say that those players are good players and they are ready to go to diamond, and the other half just have no freaking clue what's going on, you might have nasus in your team which thinks that he just must stay in lane till he gets 1000 stacks, or you might ping to go for inhibs after ace, but 3 of your teammates will go for baron and **a lot and a lot** of stuff like that. Personally, every player that got to plat. is OK in personal skill, well he might struggle a bit on few champions that lets say he didn't played much, like me, i didn't played on like 75% of champions, even tho climbed to diamond 2 seasons in a row S4 and S5, but that doesn't mean i will not play on some new champ that i feel to play on. I might not use him on 100% of his power for sure, but still will be OK. So in laning phase all players are ok, but in plat as i mentioned, everything comes to teamfights and game goals, where people make mistakes, and that's why you loose. How to avoid that? No how. Keep playing till you get better team. Most of People climb to diamond even with <50% winrate so don't get tilted, losestreaks happen, and winstreaks happen. not a big deal
> [{quoted}](name=Unit01,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AFX1qblb,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-03-30T14:49:03.044+0000) > > the difference between low and high elo, is not individual plays mostly, if compare bronze/silver with plat/diamond of course there might be a lot of individual skill difference, but mostly what is making high elo players better, is **ability to recongnize goals of game**, what they have to do in that particular game, jungler knows which lane to gank and when, when he needs to invade and when to aware of invasion, players know when to teamfight and when to avoid it, when to split push or take fights, go for baron or inhibs... And a lot of other things like that makes Diamond players > lower divisions, although diamond player may lose in 1 v 1 match to gold player which can machanically outplay him. > So what about Platinum elo players, that's the worst nightmare, in this elo, half of players understand the aspects which i mentioned above, and know what and when to do, so you can say that those players are good players and they are ready to go to diamond, and the other half just have no freaking clue what's going on, you might have nasus in your team which thinks that he just must stay in lane till he gets 1000 stacks, or you might ping to go for inhibs after ace, but 3 of your teammates will go for baron and **a lot and a lot** of stuff like that. > Personally, every player that got to plat. is OK in personal skill, well he might struggle a bit on few champions that lets say he didn't played much, like me, i didn't played on like 75% of champions, even tho climbed to diamond 2 seasons in a row S4 and S5, but that doesn't mean i will not play on some new champ that i feel to play on. I might not use him on 100% of his power for sure, but still will be OK. > So in laning phase all players are ok, but in plat as i mentioned, everything comes to teamfights and game goals, where people make mistakes, and that's why you loose. How to avoid that? No how. Keep playing till you get better team. Most of People climb to diamond even with <50% winrate so don't get tilted, losestreaks happen, and winstreaks happen. not a big deal its easy to say that to keep playng but keep playng again again again and see ppl throwing free games and stuff like that. If you wanna know i got like 20 promotions lost and demoted more then 3 4 times.I understand carry may be possible but carryng ppl that throw never listen and just keep feding its impossible.I dont get good team because enemy team is not good even.But 1 team must win so.. i have to carry or i lose the most and bigest problem is you cant carry all games because there will be always someone that will fed or he will play like he wants nothing else.Only think to do is to 1v5 but i cant do that if they fed if they arent fed ye i can try maybe 2 3 kills i can even take to change tf in favour of my team but if they fed i cant even 1v1.
Overloard99 (EUNE)
: It's not about division it's about skills. I have won against platinum guys on top lane. So division doesn't mean full power of the player.
> [{quoted}](name=Overloard99,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AFX1qblb,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-03-30T13:48:19.680+0000) > > It's not about division it's about skills. I have won against platinum guys on top lane. So division doesn't mean full power of the player. ye ive seen diamonds worst then silvers but still they diamonds.. maybe got luck dunno how you explain they got there then.
Black Baron (EUNE)
: Alright, yes sometimes you'll get people who will get offended and will start flaming/tilting even if you tell them something simple like an advice. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try, because some people **will** listen to you and that will lead to a win. Also, Lee Sin is one of the best, if not **THE** best early game champion for jungle. That's great for getting kills early but if you don't capitalize on that advantage you're fried. Most common problem is being unable to wrap up the game early enough, or mid-game. Because if game goes into late you'll make less and less of an impact as everyone gets items, so your gold lead doesn't matter anymore and your damage falls off. So best advice I can give you is try to lead your team. And always, **ALWAYS** try to find a way that you could have done better to win the game. There is something simple, one simple mistake, or just a decision that wasn't an actual mistake but if it were different the game would be different. If you can't find anything you're doing wrong, you're either extremely unlucky, like 0.001% chance of going so wrong unlucky, or you're missing some knowledge about the game. If you can find something you could've done differently that would affect the game leading to a win, learn from it and try to improve! After all, pretty much everyone < D3 is still learning and improving at the game. So there must be something you're missing
> [{quoted}](name=Black Baron,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AFX1qblb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-30T13:58:28.481+0000) > > Alright, yes sometimes you'll get people who will get offended and will start flaming/tilting even if you tell them something simple like an advice. > But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try, because some people **will** listen to you and that will lead to a win. > > Also, Lee Sin is one of the best, if not **THE** best early game champion for jungle. That's great for getting kills early but if you don't capitalize on that advantage you're fried. Most common problem is being unable to wrap up the game early enough, or mid-game. Because if game goes into late you'll make less and less of an impact as everyone gets items, so your gold lead doesn't matter anymore and your damage falls off. > > So best advice I can give you is try to lead your team. And always, **ALWAYS** try to find a way that you could have done better to win the game. There is something simple, one simple mistake, or just a decision that wasn't an actual mistake but if it were different the game would be different. > > If you can't find anything you're doing wrong, you're either extremely unlucky, like 0.001% chance of going so wrong unlucky, or you're missing some knowledge about the game. > If you can find something you could've done differently that would affect the game leading to a win, learn from it and try to improve! > > After all, pretty much everyone < D3 is still learning and improving at the game. So there must be something you're missing well ye im not perfect sometimes i do mistakes ofc.But i swear that even if i go top or mid bot jungler i dont fed even if i know i cant win.I always play safe and i know when to engage.Big problem is even if lee sin is good early if your team push too hard like always or they dont help you when you ping that youre coming its still useless.1 example i ganked top like 2 3 times and after that he still manage to lose dunno how its strange.. eh he got kills too...The point is this if i dont carry no one will and im very serious about it.But yes i always say my fault i couldnt carry and i repeat again and again and try to do better but even if i snowball hard the enemy and destroy them sometimes they start flame me and say report lee ganking top or babysit bot too hard.. LEL.Still sometimes i feel like i cant do nothing more and i lose my minds when i see that all my games have to carry and to try harder and harder then normal.Thats the big problem.
Black Baron (EUNE)
: It's certainly not only luck or all these pro players wouldn't end up on high tiers every season. In my opinion there's a reason why every summoner you meet is at that tier and luck can only push someone a few divisions upwards. From what you've said in your post it looks like you only rely on killing enemies. Sure, if you're good at that and bravo to you. But that's only one part of this game. There are so many things to consider. For example it looks like you play mostly top since you didn't mention it or jungle. If you're top then you should gank other lanes and use your TP to get back in lane if you have to. If you get a head start it's your job to help your team or lose trying. Gank other lanes. Can't get a kill on enemy? Help the laner push the lane and get a turret. Ping your jungler to invade the enemy jungle. Even if you deny enemy jungler 1 camp is an advantage. Push your team to get a dragon or even a baron if you're so much ahead and you see enemy is bot. I'm a platinum player as well not the kind that wins the lane often like you, the kind that knows when there's a strategical advantage and pushes it if possible. TL:DR there's more to killing enemy team. Helping your team kill or destroy objectives. Yes, plat is the point where it gets harder to solo carry (even according to pro players) but no, you dont always need luck to do it. Best of luck to you, summoner. Hope you succeed where I failed :)
> [{quoted}](name=Black Baron,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AFX1qblb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-30T12:44:32.247+0000) > > It's certainly not only luck or all these pro players wouldn't end up on high tiers every season. > > In my opinion there's a reason why every summoner you meet is at that tier and luck can only push someone a few divisions upwards. > > From what you've said in your post it looks like you only rely on killing enemies. Sure, if you're good at that and bravo to you. But that's only one part of this game. There are so many things to consider. > > For example it looks like you play mostly top since you didn't mention it or jungle. > > If you're top then you should gank other lanes and use your TP to get back in lane if you have to. > > If you get a head start it's your job to help your team or lose trying. Gank other lanes. > > Can't get a kill on enemy? Help the laner push the lane and get a turret. > > Ping your jungler to invade the enemy jungle. Even if you deny enemy jungler 1 camp is an advantage. > > Push your team to get a dragon or even a baron if you're so much ahead and you see enemy is bot. > > I'm a platinum player as well not the kind that wins the lane often like you, the kind that knows when there's a strategical advantage and pushes it if possible. > > TL:DR there's more to killing enemy team. Helping your team kill or destroy objectives. Yes, plat is the point where it gets harder to solo carry (even according to pro players) but no, you dont always need luck to do it. > > Best of luck to you, summoner. Hope you succeed where I failed :) well what you say its very truth and i try believe me.But i wanna know this: How i must suppose to help lanes or gank or kill enemy in tf if they hardly fed.Its not 1 kill in 5 mins but like 3 or 4 enemy go ahead with like 2 3 lvls and he can 1v2 easy.. maybe 1v3. because its too far ahead.Thats my point because when someone hardly fed its imp to change that even in tf but yes no 1 can win lanes so easy and if i tell them guys plz play safe dont fed just farm its not hard.. they will rage and flame me so i dont say nothing at all.I play most lee sin jungler cuz im pretty good and i gank very mutch but if in 3 mins the enemy got like 3 4 kills.. i dunno how to change that honestly and if i try to tell them plz do that that listen to me we win they wont listen.So i have no idea what to do to change that seriously.
Rioter Comments
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: pros can outplay them ... thats why they rarely are picked there... if not pros would spam them because there its about winning and not about not liking champs
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=c97gEt64,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-28T14:46:46.213+0000) > > pros can outplay them ... thats why they rarely are picked there... > > if not pros would spam them because there its about winning and not about not liking champs you wrong here ive seen many twitch games pro players and ive seen that to outplay a yi or a jax its not easy at all they dont even succed and i dont say its imp but rarily happens ive seen diamonds worst then silvers.. actually i never seen good players just 1 team win because its the game.at last plat i never seen someone to make plays or something same with diamond. you should try to outplay them i really wanna see what youre gonna think after.
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: sry forgot to change to eune i played 15 games this season on my main ... you 370 ... still we are in the same elo with a way different effort for it... so u say i win less because i know how to counterplay your "so broken easy champs insta win" champs? #logic if u want u can look at my acc at the end of the season i might be diamond if i bother to play rankeds actually
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=c97gEt64,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-28T13:40:07.686+0000) > > sry forgot to change to eune > > > i played 15 games this season on my main ... you 370 ... still we are in the same elo with a way different effort for it... > > so u say i win less because i know how to counterplay your "so broken easy champs insta win" champs? > > > #logic > > > if u want u can look at my acc at the end of the season i might be diamond if i bother to play rankeds actually its a teamgame if it was 1v1 ye i could reach chalenger too but its 5v5 and you cant always carry no matter how good you are and i didnt say easy champs insta wins its just that they too mutch broken with guinsoo and too mutch easy to be outplayed+i always play rankeds i dont play normals i like competition even if i lose a bunch i got demoted many times and i dont wanna blame my team cuz i fail too sometimes im not perfect but when some1 just pick easy champs its like a lose game becauase if you want check my match history i love to play skiled champs like yasuo zed lee etc and i cant outplay them even if they not good players and in tf cc and easy champs can make a big difference i just almost lost a game witch we was 30 to 5 free win.. but we almost lost because they got malph.. easy and too mutch cc like annie witch is easy too so thats what i wanna say cuz even if youre pro big player you cant outplay easy champs no matter what and you cant win many games because champ picks even that can change game the cc.
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: So why bother writing with your lvl 7 smurf then? I am plat and was high plat/low dia I wont bother answering to the rest because u clearly dont understand the game if u think kayle will win everygame she is picked... Gp is still strong in competetive but kayle isnt ... Neither is yi nor jax... AND RHAT IS WHERE PLAYER CAN PLAY THE GAME Easy champ=/= good champ just means noobs can win easier vs other noobs with harder champs
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=c97gEt64,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-27T20:34:50.549+0000) > > So why bother writing with your lvl 7 smurf then? > > I am plat and was high plat/low dia > > > > I wont bother answering to the rest because u clearly dont understand the game if u think kayle will win everygame she is picked... > > > Gp is still strong in competetive but kayle isnt ... Neither is yi nor jax... > > > AND RHAT IS WHERE PLAYER CAN PLAY THE GAME > > > Easy champ=/= good champ just means noobs can win easier vs other noobs with harder champs lol im not lv 7 your blind nvm youre not good player you dont understand what i say from easy champs i wish you win more games then i do big problem is you dont even try rankeds so... you wrong a lot veryyy mutch so keep playng your game like this and who knows with some luck you get carried more games
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: The challenger will go 10/0 in the lane and make his lanes go 10/0 aswell finishing the game in 20 min letting kayle have less then 10 cs then and 0 kills... A good player wont let them get to late game AND EVEN IF they can outplay her by going as a group and just killing her SHE CANT ULT WHILE CCED -> insta death. Gp deals dmg if farmed as well ... He doesnt need kills -> he even deals aoe dmg Zed and yasuo are assassins which if behind shouöd be completetly useless. Jax doesnt deal true dmg ... Mundo isnt supposed to kill jax later on but can bully him til 3-4 items making him weak and winning the game. They can be outplayed and that as easy as harder champs or even easier BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO posssibilities besides rightclick... You cant outplay them and cant win vs them because YOU ARENT GOOD -> if u were u wouldnt be crying about them... And no u dont win everygame vs hard champs Ah yeah if they are sooooo op why not just pick them and get challenger? Just do it on a new acc if u dont want to play them
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=c97gEt64,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-27T16:33:43.251+0000) > > The challenger will go 10/0 in the lane and make his lanes go 10/0 aswell finishing the game in 20 min letting kayle have less then 10 cs then and 0 kills... > > > A good player wont let them get to late game AND EVEN IF they can outplay her by going as a group and just killing her SHE CANT ULT WHILE CCED -> insta death. > > Gp deals dmg if farmed as well ... He doesnt need kills -> he even deals aoe dmg > Zed and yasuo are assassins which if behind shouöd be completetly useless. > > > Jax doesnt deal true dmg ... Mundo isnt supposed to kill jax later on but can bully him til 3-4 items making him weak and winning the game. > > They can be outplayed and that as easy as harder champs or even easier BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO posssibilities besides rightclick... > > > You cant outplay them and cant win vs them because YOU ARENT GOOD -> if u were u wouldnt be crying about them... > And no u dont win everygame vs hard champs > > > > Ah yeah if they are sooooo op why not just pick them and get challenger? Just do it on a new acc if u dont want to play them Sorry to hear that im plat.. you must be silver or lower.. you cant outplay a kayle with zed or yasuo or gp no you cant cuz kayle doesnt need skils to be played so dont say youre not good you cant outplay man you must lose very many games if you really think that..remember easy champs can dominate but i dont like to play them i really dont i want skils to learn +this is teamgame doesnt matter you go mid vs kayle and get 30 0 in 10 mins if all youre lanes are doom.. you reach lategame its done you can do something but will be hard like always someone must carry so dont say outplayed bla bla because i tried even if i was fed vs a yi or kayle you cant do nothing they just kill you easy and simple and gp is skiled champ +nerfed like always riot nerf skilful champs so stop pretend that good players can outplay because they cant easy champs are easy with a reason so dont think you can 1v1 even 1v3 a yi with guinsoo and devourer because its really easy and powa.
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: Ive played jax AND kayle with guinsoos unless i played vs a team of full retards i couldnt 1v5 them EVER they just chain cced me and killed me pretty fast. As kayle i got steamroled esrly game from a lee sin jgl camping me and outplaying me ... They are easy compared to gp and such but that doesnt make them strong in high elo(in low elo it does because no one can play the game) . A full armor/mr mundo has usually 4500hp and 200 armor/mr... Jax needs to do 3000 dmg with his 3rd attack? Pls give me the math for a 3000 raw dmg 3rd hit from jax. A 0/20 yi/jax would have lost the game at the 25min mark(they were nearly perma dead) if that game wasnt won before that its not about them being broken but THE ZED BEING BAD AF. Kayle doesnt 3 hit mundo unless she is 20/0 and its a non tank mundo. There are "OP" champs but these arent these you are talking about, the strongest are Shyvana/Lux(both got nerfed), malphite and the triple top beasts trundle/poppy/nautilus (spammed in lcs and such) As gp vs kayle -> farm til 2 or 3 items and gain kills/assists with your ults -> then aoe their team down kayle cant negate poke with her ult because poke cd is lower then her ult cd. As lee sin-> sit her lane and if she is the jgler invade her and kill her over and over while snowballing your lanes. Yasuo gets countered by her but thats the match up. Just a thing, why do u think is kayle not perma picked nor yi/jax in higher elos where people understand the game?
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=c97gEt64,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-27T13:46:42.709+0000) > > Ive played jax AND kayle with guinsoos unless i played vs a team of full retards i couldnt 1v5 them EVER they just chain cced me and killed me pretty fast. > > As kayle i got steamroled esrly game from a lee sin jgl camping me and outplaying me ... > > They are easy compared to gp and such but that doesnt make them strong in high elo(in low elo it does because no one can play the game) . > > A full armor/mr mundo has usually 4500hp and 200 armor/mr... > > Jax needs to do 3000 dmg with his 3rd attack? Pls give me the math for a 3000 raw dmg 3rd hit from jax. > > A 0/20 yi/jax would have lost the game at the 25min mark(they were nearly perma dead) if that game wasnt won before that its not about them being broken but THE ZED BEING BAD AF. > > Kayle doesnt 3 hit mundo unless she is 20/0 and its a non tank mundo. > > > There are "OP" champs but these arent these you are talking about, the strongest are Shyvana/Lux(both got nerfed), malphite and the triple top beasts trundle/poppy/nautilus (spammed in lcs and such) > > > As gp vs kayle -> farm til 2 or 3 items and gain kills/assists with your ults -> then aoe their team down kayle cant negate poke with her ult because poke cd is lower then her ult cd. > > As lee sin-> sit her lane and if she is the jgler invade her and kill her over and over while snowballing your lanes. > > Yasuo gets countered by her but thats the match up. > > > > Just a thing, why do u think is kayle not perma picked nor yi/jax in higher elos where people understand the game? higher elo dont play easy champs cuz they are skiled but if 1 silver pick kayle and 1 chalenger pick zed.. or gp.. lets say he hardly lose in lategame because kayle cant be outplayed evne if you do babysit her its useless she just farm and lategame as 0 20 as i said she still does dmg not like zed or yasuo or gp that get 0 10 and giv eno dmg.. they are not easy champs like kayle or jax or yi and a mundo with 500000 hp cant kill jax because jax lf +truth dmg its too mutch for evryone understand that easy champs cant be outplayed i tryed..and i lost games only and only against this easy champs vs skiled champs always win you can even checkj match history in lose is always a yi or nasus or jax or kayle etc etc
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: its still a she so pls dont use he for kayle , thats hard to read. Is this your smurf? because m8 yi and jax arent OP ... (if you rly think that you have the mindest of most low elo guys who dont understand the game) kayle isnt either... kayle in tf is easy to kill due to having to stack up her dmg ... cc her while in her ult and she cant do dmg. Stacking mr does decrease her dmg... AND NO she isnt an instawin with devourer... Kayle jungle isnt even good atm ... Try to undertsand the game and look at YOUR mistakes instead of your "so op" champions then u will be able to kill her ah yeah she has huge dps even vs tanky dudes but thats what she is made for... if u cc her tho and attack her she will die fast due to her being squishy and ult being needed to cast
1 question to you. Have you ever played jax? have you ever tryed him 1v5 to see the real dmg? have you ever played kayle with guinsoo?? it seems that you dont know what means easy champs at all..how you suppose to outplay a kayle when all he does is just autoatack.. or a jax that 3 attack give to a mundo full armor mr more t hen 20% of his hp.. i dunno what you play or whats you elo but yes.. evry champ can be killed with cc but even with cc that champs are highly enough. Ive seen jax and yi 0 20 and lategame they could kill full fed zed and a tank 1v2.. so dont say this thinks that op champs dont exist.. 1 kayle that does 3 hits and kill a mundo its already op for sure try then talk man try to play 1 gp skiled champ or yasuo or lee etc vs this champs and prove me that im wrong show me how can you kill them or outplayed then you can say whatever you want because trust me you wont succed
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: First Kayle is a SHE not a he! Dont buy armor vs guinsons user or kayle in general because they do magic dmg... Build mr and hp(hp if possible) Dont try to 1v1 her 30+ minutes into the game... She has a bad early game mid and a decent top lane but she is immobile so gank her/roam and just snowball either her laner or other lanes. None if them is broken but togehter its strong if she gets 3+ items(which is at least 25 min into the game) She needs 4 hits as melee and 8 as ranged to get rageblade so fight her before she gets it(click on her there is a number below her stacking up if she hits smth)
She honestly you dont know mutch about that champ with guinsoo i suppose. Jax is op yi is op immagine kayle with ap even if you stack mr you cant do nothing aganst him kayle in tf is already broken with his ult with that dmg its just imp to kill 1v2 so he win easy tf and dont say stack mr because doesnt work the dmg is still huge and atack speed she have enough its even more op then shyvana and yi togheter because he got range attack speed great and amount of huge dmg believe me this is the truth if he goes jungling and bouy devourer its over he won instantly
: The thing is - kayle has no escape, besides ms boost and low health pool. Any root\stun\gapcloser works on her like a charm - assassins, fighters who can get into melee range fast and deal burst damage. (Like with most ap\ad carries)
Its not like this honestly. Kayle have a strong ult invincible for 5 secs.In this 5 secs can do 1v5 with guinsoo because someome like zed or yasuo die instantly because of his huge dmg so assasins cant do mutch against him his dmg its too op and his ult make it imp to kill
Rioter Comments
: Ranked is bullsh-t to the max
Im plat and this thinks happens to me. ye this game is luck too because no team no win and carry is possible but very hard i know. But in silver gold even plat you should try play jungler yi or udyr or top nasus etc easy champs helps a lot and you can carry many games but yes its hard i know a lot of time hapens to get low players who hardly fed immagine in plat they hard fed.. so in silver gold must be worst.
: Well if there isnt that mutch diffrence i will give you some advice: Play Sion support with these build {{item:3117}} {{item:2303}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3083}}. He has cc enough to protect the adc against most matchups, He can waveclear if your team is retarded enough to not farm, the less they fram the greater tank you becomme, he is hard to kill and and if the game goes on forever he will be tankier then they can handle. He allows the rest of your team to teamfight constantly or farm the jungler or what ever. And if they are to retarded change {{item:3102}} to a {{item:3512}} to make it even harder for the opponents to take Towers.
lel man you dont understand... you cant do such think because a lot of time you get nabs in team even enemy team sucks but 1 team must win right.So the point is i go top i go supp full tank protect etc isnt enough because they sucks and do no dmg last game vayne fed hard bot even if i ganked and as tanky lee i couldnt manage to help so mutch cuz adc wasnt exist.. so if i go support there i sno chance that i can carry if i go mid with some dps or top i have more chance to carry you cant rely on your team believe me last game was free win lost it because vayne fed and just farm thats all..if i go jungler lee i always need to go some dps first if not my team will suck and trust me you cant rely on them you will lose harder
Show more

Kendox

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion