: > And I often give smurfs to my friends to play league from time to time if they want(I didnt play any ranked on this account until several days ago,you can clearly see the difference in winrates on champions I play like lulu,zed,wukong and rengar) First things first. That's called Account Sharing and that's against the rules. So, i could technically have you banned if I would send this to riot but i'm not going to. Secondly: You are full of it. You've played nasus, yasuo, Ashe, Cho gath, Twisted Fate, Teemo & Irelia in the past 5 days. Or did you not play before you made this thread? Or did you play 4 games and decided it was too difficult and starting making a thread without actually trying? And finally: the worst thing that happened to you in the past 7 days is that you had at times a 4 losing streak. at times. And you have all these champions on your smurf but not the champion that you are a winning streak with? Again, that just points to your arrogance. You didn't feel the need to get yoru best champion to get out of silver. And well, you NEED wukong to have that massive win streak. Again: EGO & ARROGANCE.
I played what I had at the time and what the team needed -.- Just because I prefer some champions doesnt mean I cant play anything else. Also account sharing pfff.Like anybody cares about that,thats my account and if Im not using it for years its my business,also I would like to see who here doesnt have an alternate account,because they didnt like their summoner name or got stuck at certain elo and wanted to refresh their mmr.If every person with an account got their account banned,league number of accounts would drop by half xD I know people who had up to 10 smurfs,just cuz they get bored of the game and wanna do it over again. :D And again this account was my "main",before my main.But eh Im tired of explaining everything that has been explained,if you wanna pin it on ego and arrogance then fine.But I think the only person who has that problem here is you xD You are way too hateful :D
Cosmick (EUW)
: Well wupti doolittle, Riot's match making have always been a gamble on what sort of team mates you get when their algorithm sucks more dick, than a crack junkie whore does in 60 years... It's not IF you keep above 50% win rate, because no matter how hard some of you wannabe's jerk that little noodle, the product of your "success" is part of a team, which circles back to the above.
That was the best explanation of match making algorithm ever,I loled so hard :D
: I just checked up on you. You made this thread two days ago, which is also the time where you were randomly playing different champions and not scoring well on them. Now, from my perspective, you took mine (and most likely other people's) advice Proof: > He has too big of a champion pool. This dude played around 30 champions already. This shows me (considering this thread) that he's arrogant. Thinking he can easily stomp no matter what he plays. > Maybe just stick to two roles and 4 champions and you'll probably get to gold in a blink of an eye. And look at that, you started playing wukong almost only and instantely climbed to Gold 4 plus going from a 40-45% to a 55% winrate. Conclusion: You came back into game, thinking you would destroy low elo players without playing your best champions. You got salty and your ego was wounded and starting bitching on how "impossible" it is to climb. After you stopped being arrogant and started playing your best champion (WUKONG), you climbed easily out of Silver preaching as if, "you were just salty". Talk about an ego.
Like I said I played only Rengar,Zed,Wukong and Lulu and I tried irelia and Annie and Garen I think,rest of those I never played.I never said it was impossible,I said it harder because people wont help you close out the game,and unless you can do it 1 vs 5 you have higher chances of losing :/ That was the whole issue,and I didnt have wukong until I got enough Ip to buy him.
: This isn't about hate, it's just unlikely and most likely untrue that an actual diamond player would say all these things. Not too mention that you deflect every valid point you can't argue with. So far, atleast I've not seen your main diamond account. Which says enough. You genuinely sound like a salty player who can't do well consistently and is blaming random factors for it. That doesn't mean that i'm hating you, but it just means that I'm not buying it. And yes, kdr doesn't always win games but it DOES represent (more or less) how you perform in those games. You can have a perfect score even if you don't win a game. The problem mate, is that you aren't performing well for someone who's claiming to be diamond and on top of that, you have the mental fortitiude of a low elo player. You are the first "diamond" player who complains on how he can't get out of low elo. And why should we believe ANYTHING you say. You claim you are diamond but don't give out yor main account. You claim that you win lane but show no proof of it, you claim that you've played with pro's but show no proof of it. Literally all you say are statements that we should just take your word for it but the actual game performance shows another story. I am relaxed and I'm having fun when i play this game but that doesn't mean i should take the word of a random stranger saying he's diamond while struggling in low elo.
Well I just won 15 games in a row xD and Im already Gold IV,I will maybe be Gold 1 tomorrow since im skipping a division most likely :D if you have doubts,just stick around,follow my progress and then you can see me in diamond :D if thats ok with you. Also I think my mental fortitude is quite okay,noting wrong with being salty from time to time
Rioter Comments
: > Well I have grown weaker mechanically and I know that very well,but like I said Im not that much weaker Not only is that an excuse but a blatant lie. Dude, you have a 2kdr in silver.... That isn't just mechanically weak, that's pitiful for someone who's claiming to be diamond. > I did say several times in the comments that this is my smurf account,not the main one Never said that this was your main account, but you haven't given your main account name, you just say you are diamond and call this your smurf. I'm not going to just believe you simply because you say so. > Also I have met a lot of players in Diamond who are toxic as hell,they feed,go afk on 1st blood. Bjergsen once did the same on EUW,in the past season,he played Jarvan mid,he got 1st blooded and the he just went afk :D Ah good times,also Incarnation played TF so badly once he didnt use hit ultimate a single time to get into a teamfight :D he just used it to tp back to late.Also most of the LCS players I met had chat bans,only one who didnt was Yellowstar xD (he is a good guy too). So dont be fooled and think just cuz someone is high elo,they play everything perfectly or act sportsman like All just shit that you can easily make up. No proof means that all you are doing is saying things that can't be fact checked thus you think that i'll automatically believe anything you say. Ultimately, the problem isn't even about "playing perfect" or "act sportsman like". It's the fact that someone who CLAIMS to be diamond skillleveled is complaining on how he can't carry a bunch of silvers and easily get to Gold 1. Yes, some games you cannot win with afk's and what not BUT that just an excuse you have for every loss you get. If you TRULY were a diamond player, you'd beat the ever living crap out of your lane opponent, take their corpse and beat the crap out of the enemy team with it. Diamond players are able to utterly dismantle SILVERS when they play their best champion at their best role. They have the experience AND the mechanical prowess to outplay their opponent and snowball their lead into a win. Let's also not forget that you completely ignored other points i mentioned. So there's that. You claim to be diamond yet you can't averagely hit the 4kdr mark, in fact you are not even 3kdr (when i checked). So either you are crap at lane and need to be carried in order for you to be useful OR you are good in the laning phase but don't know how to snowball your lead. Either way, you are three leagues from what you say you deserve and are. Maybe, you might want to tone down the arrogance and realize you need to build up what you were. Because if you truly were diamond, we wouldn't be having this argument in the first place.
This is a lot of hate coming from you.I suggest you relax take a deep breath.Read what I wrote,then read what you wrote and see how all of that was already answered.I always win my lane,at the moment of this writing this post I was frustrated do due several reasons already mentioned many times through this post.I have left silver 1 and by the end of the weekend I will probably be gold 3,so chillax.Also common thing you people fail to realize is,yes even a diamond player can screw up lane.Imagine that.I win my lane and my matchups 90% of the time.Some times I get greedy or make a mistake thats costs me my life,that dont mean I cant play the game.So again chillax and have fun :D PS: Forgot to say,KDA doesnt win games,I had an average of 3-4 KDA even in Diamond 3 because I do not care for it,if Im gonna die and my team is gonna win that teamfight,then I will die,no regrets.Simple :) Experience in Silver in a nutshell xD http://9gag.com/gag/a4Y2Lbd
: I call bullshit on this one. If you have a 50% winrate, you'll get out of your league. That's how the system is designed. People that are stuck in low elo (someone like me), doesn't have the mechanical prowess or game knowledge to snowball and keep a lead. Diamond players in low elo should not only either gank the shit out of the opponent or win the lane harshly, but should know when and when not to teamfight. This is the first time that I've seen a "diamond" player (which btw, he just says he is with no proof) complaing about an elo that is literally 3 leagues behind him. Let's assume that he was in fact diamond: 1. The meta changed harshly and the game fundamentally changed. Meaning that you now have to play alot more teamoriented to win a game. Meaning that maybe this guy was a lane bully, and then kind of played his own game. If you ignore your teammates and don't hold their hand every step of the way, you are going to lose. 2. His mechanics are crap now. League is a game where you need to practice constantely. Sometimes you should take a day off because of tilt mode BUT you do need to play it consistently to keep being well... consistent. Not playing for 8 months means that you are mechanically weak. Meaning that you are no longer diamond but silver considering everything that changed and the fact that you didn't play league for 8months. Now let's get back to reality: 1. Diamond players don't feel entitled to their league. I've genuinely met a lot of diamond players and they are knowledgeble and humble. I've in my three years of playing this game, never came across a toxic diamond player. They are down to earth and at worst neutral players. 2. Looking at his op.gg clarifies a lot of things: He has too big of a champion pool. This dude played around 30 champions already. This shows me (considering this thread) that he's arrogant. Thinking he can easily stomp no matter what he plays. Maybe just stick to two roles and 4 champions and you'll probably get to gold in a blink of an eye. 3. He has an average kdr of 2.54. That's bad for someone who's claiming to be a diamond player. Diamond players should be ATLEAST 3.00 considering how much more they should know about the laning phase, teamfights and objective control. TL;DR: Either this dude's a liar or he's lying to himself.
Well I have grown weaker mechanically and I know that very well,but like I said Im not that much weaker,2nd and I did say several times in the comments that this is my smurf account,not the main one.And I often give smurfs to my friends to play league from time to time if they want(I didnt play any ranked on this account until several days ago,you can clearly see the difference in winrates on champions I play like lulu,zed,wukong and rengar).Also problem as you pointed out well is I am unable to hold everyones hand.I may know when Im strong and weak and my power spikes as well as those of my enemies,but my team does not.I have no real way from stopping them from engaging 2 vs 5 or trying to fight as splitpush team vs a teamfight team.Or whether they got early game champions on no.For example I had a afk jihn last game(he came back eventually,like 10 min into the game) and katarina on mid who was heavily dying. So katarina is vs Brand,they got Vlad top and Evelynn jungle and Nautilus bot,1st item she bought was Liandrys,now Im not a Katarina expert,but I think vs 4 ap Abysall would be at least 10 times better,in that whole game he never even got abysall,nevermind the fact he wasnt in a single teamfight,he would just go in and die,and then later he would just w8 go in to ks and die.We won that game technically 3 vs 5 because our Diana was fairly good and Janna did a lot to save us,Jihn also helped but he was really behind a good part of the game. TL;DR : People go willy nilly and I cant stop them from making mistakes and throwing sadly. Also I have met a lot of players in Diamond who are toxic as hell,they feed,go afk on 1st blood. Bjergsen once did the same on EUW,in the past season,he played Jarvan mid,he got 1st blooded and the he just went afk :D Ah good times,also Incarnation played TF so badly once he didnt use hit ultimate a single time to get into a teamfight :D he just used it to tp back to late.Also most of the LCS players I met had chat bans,only one who didnt was Yellowstar xD (he is a good guy too). So dont be fooled and think just cuz someone is high elo,they play everything perfectly or act sportsman like. :) Thanx again for taking the time to write such a big comment and express your view in a nice way :)
: I think a player who was Diamond 3 should be able to climb through silver/gold/plat pretty easily because of the skill gap / game knowledge. Honestly it's the first time I see a Diamond elo player complaining about solo queue and how many bad teams he gets. I don't know maybe you are too accustomed playing with Diamond players where everybody know their task but in low elo you can't really expect someone to play properly. However a player like you should know exactly how to win/carry a game by analyzing team comps , picking the best champions and having a specific plan in your head despite having bad players in your team.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernity Vei,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=zMA3qLxY,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-03-17T20:27:04.322+0000) > > I think a player who was Diamond 3 should be able to climb through silver/gold/plat pretty easily because of the skill gap / game knowledge. Honestly it's the first time I see a Diamond elo player complaining about solo queue and how many bad teams he gets. I don't know maybe you are too accustomed playing with Diamond players where everybody know their task but in low elo you can't really expect someone to play properly. However a player like you should know exactly how to win/carry a game by analyzing team comps , picking the best champions and having a specific plan in your head despite having bad players in your team. True on all accounts,and now you add the chaos that is low elo team,to a well designed plan and poof it all goes to hell.They have no regard for tactic or sound thought most of the time.I can ping 20 times that a jungler is coming their way,they see him on a ward and they still stay and push and then they just die.Rinse and repeat.Now the only question is which team will fail,mine or their. Also team comps do not exist in low elo,I tried it several times,we literally had me on Yasuo, malphite and alistair and they couldnt pull it off,malphite would fly in and just ult even though Im way out of range to actually ult despite me telling and showing him how big my range was.They just dont care.They all do w/e and hope it works out :/
WHACK (EUW)
: 3-4 years ago playing down there was a real struggle for me. Now it literally takes me few days to break out from silver through gold to platinum. It's about that mindset that you're better than anyone else you're playign with :D
> [{quoted}](name=WHACK,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=zMA3qLxY,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-03-17T16:43:54.211+0000) > > 3-4 years ago playing down there was a real struggle for me. Now it literally takes me few days to break out from silver through gold to platinum. It's about that mindset that you're better than anyone else you're playign with :D Quite possibly,then again I know Im better than this elo and it frustrates the hell out of me :P So could be the added stress is messing with me
Minobu (EUW)
: Kinda hard to read, but yeah you're right. I think its full of tilt and egoism. The "meta - picks" would be a good choice to manage your lane well and go roam a bit. And the attitude changes really fast so dare you use the chat :D Just try to shake this negative ppl off and i wish you good luck to get some good mates. Have a nice day {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Thanx I do have my plan already cut out,but the frustration can get to a man :D You have a nice day too :)
Gaddafi (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kinez333,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=zMA3qLxY,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-03-17T12:33:35.496+0000) > > I keep telling them what to do so much Im starting to hate myself,If I could get 5 champions and play them,it would be easier for me to win :P I find playing ADC and Mid lane best choices there. Jinx can pretty much close game and win team fights while for mid lane i would take Malzahar ( for that strong presence and ability to come out of lane phase very strong against any opponent ) or Ahri ( because she can pretty much win bot lane too with successful ganks, with her ulti for example especially because hardly anyone notices you when you come from their back from within their jungle ). At least that is what works for me since season 4 alto i played Varus as ADC most of the time but there are much better picks for ADC.
yeah thanx for the advice unfortunately I lack malza and jinx on this account xD though I just had a game,my anivia rushed triforce xD I cried inside
: > [{quoted}](name=Larry,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=zMA3qLxY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-17T11:24:23.335+0000) > > Well, you cannot win every game. If you win about 60% of your games at silver 1, you should be around gold 1. If you still win 60% of your games at gold 1 you can get to medium platinum. > > You said that you quit the league for some time. Alot of details have chainged since then and the overall way you play is not the same, different details carry you now than the ones you knew back at season 5. Go back into studying things about league of legends and change the champions you play, because the strong picks are different than they used to be > > For example i see you winning with rengar alot, but he is a rather balanced champion now, not as good as he used to be. Better choice would be udyr xin yi hecarim at the moment for jungle, lux fizz malza brand for mid, and a tankish top laner to peel fo your team. AP tanks perform really well in this meta, like rammus malphite amumu akali(tank) experiment with new picks and normal drafts TL;DR: If you wanna win and just win without having fun, play the broken ones.
Yeah I read it all xD thanx for the TL;DR though :D
Larry (EUNE)
: I saw your lolking profile and it says you were bronze at s4 then gold at s5, currently being silver. I positively wanted to believe that you were diamond in previous season, whereas any diamond can escape gold elo with less than 50 games. In the end, you, mentioning about "luck", has made me believe you are indeed a gold elo with a high ego player, trying to find solutions here. A diamond player does not write essays in forums complaining about "luck" they know about game mechanics and they study about game mechanics, not only patch notes. You my friend must accept the fact that currently you are not good enough, record your games and improve from that point on. Luck could play a factor of 20-30%, that is why nobody can win all games. Or, no, screw that, Huni had a win streak of 37 soloQ games, best ever made, and they all were in challenger. You think that was luck?
I said on my main account :P this is a smurf,it was never in high elo and most of the times I was giving it to friends to farm ip. Btw I didnt say Luck has a big factor I said it had a BIGGER factor than it used to,I didnt complain about luck I complained about the lack of team coordination,you didnt read or understand what I wrote,also so what about Huni? I went from plat 2 to diamond 3 in a 27 game winstreak.And I aint gonna lie,that was some huge luck that I always had good team mates who didnt flame or decide to afk or troll.So yeah luck plays a part of it.Also since you didnt understand the topic I see no reason to talk to you further :P Maybe when I see you in diamond in about a week or two,we will talk further
Gaddafi (EUW)
: Silver 1 is so stressful league to be in :D Even tho it took me 3 wins to get 100LP - it took me close to 20 games to get out of it. Personally i just used chat a lot, and i really mean a lot. Constant praise to every move my teammates make etc. and calming things down if needed but most important, '' we should do 'this' or at least 'that' now '' surely works much better than simply pinging Dragon, Baron or enemy towers :D Majority of games that i have lost in Silver 1 were games where my team had big lead in kills but haven't pushed lanes or took objectives. It is not unusual to see first dragon taken at around 20-25 minutes in game either.
I keep telling them what to do so much Im starting to hate myself,If I could get 5 champions and play them,it would be easier for me to win :P
: You see, playing with the people is like explaining how a car works for a kid (most in silver is one to), you have to bring it down to their retard level, write and ping everything you are doing and what they should be doing, if you win a fight ping the shit out of a turret, their jungler is top ping the shit out of dragon or a turret. That is who i win almost all of my games in silver/gold elo.
I do that,like every time,I think im starting to spell what they should do word by word,you think they would listen,nope.I had a game 2 days ago or yesterday I cant remember,I played Rengar I took 3 towers on top and mid,both inhibitors and nexus tower,we had 1 missing inhibitor and 2 nexus towers.I ulted and just went into their base to finish the game and win it,and before that I said guys just def under our nexus towers and we win.Do you know what they did? They rushed the enemy 1 by 1 trying to 1 vs 5 and we lost the game,literally if I had 15 more sec we would win the game,but nope :P
Larry (EUNE)
: Well, you cannot win every game. If you win about 60% of your games at silver 1, you should be around gold 1. If you still win 60% of your games at gold 1 you can get to medium platinum. You said that you quit the league for some time. Alot of details have chainged since then and the overall way you play is not the same, different details carry you now than the ones you knew back at season 5. Go back into studying things about league of legends and change the champions you play, because the strong picks are different than they used to be For example i see you winning with rengar alot, but he is a rather balanced champion now, not as good as he used to be. Better choice would be udyr xin yi hecarim at the moment for jungle, lux fizz malza brand for mid, and a tankish top laner to peel fo your team. AP tanks perform really well in this meta, like rammus malphite amumu akali(tank) experiment with new picks and normal drafts
Yeah I read the patch notes extensively,go get a firm grasp of the changes,personally I never much played FOTM or meta picks,I liked playing and sticking to something I love and do well(I can play at least 5-7 champs on top mid and jungle above average/For Diamond Elo/),also I tried many different tactics such as Irelia on top lane,one of my favorite go to top laners back in the day,I was sad to see how little could I do.Problem is,if I go tank no one will do the dmg(I had Vayne who did 8k dmg in 50 minute game),if I go damage, no one will tank and If I go a hybrid such as Irelia I just get caught in the middle,with not enough on both ends,I can often neither kill a fed enemy nor get killed by them,which just stalls the game,and they just get more fed from my team.Also of course I realize that not all games could be won.But with sufficient skill one should be able to win at least 60-70% of their games.This is just impossible, people in this elo change their mood way too fast and they never think their actions trough.Yesterday for example I was playing Yasuo and I had one random and 3 premades in my team.By 5 minutes fizz went afk,by 10 minutes the premades went afk.I was fighting a game 1 vs 5 literally by 10 minute mark.I dont think the game lasted 15 min in total.And this is really common.The thing that frustrates me the most,is that Luck plays much bigger role than it used to in winning.And thats a factor I cannot control so it stresses the hell out of me. :/
Fjiordor (EUW)
: {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments

Kinez333

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion