Wex0r (EUW)
: Should Riot restore Normal draft and remove blind pick instead ?
I am with you mate!Bring draft back! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: btw, they allowed everyone who signed up to join yesterday, because open beta is coming soon :) so.. yeah.. we are not special snowflakes :/ also,.. your pc is pretty outdated (around 5 years+ ).. so.. you should think about upgrading.
I know I`ve read the post on the Boards about it and I know my PC is outdated I got it 3 years ago and then it wasn`t much of a beast.Anyway I am getting new PC when I get in to High School and that is in about half a year .{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Nightsheme (EUNE)
: I have encountered this Issue as well I join the Looby with friends and we queue up, when accepting to enter in Champion select , the Client starts to struggle , same when try-ing to switch to a diferent champion or changing Runes and masterys ( also when trying to save it )
That's exacly what happened to me.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Berisan (EUW)
: 1. How can you know that that's Annie? 2. Well, to many players Teemo is a demon, so it would fit this theme. 3. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/story-art/A4mErups-how-does-riot-decide-on-making-skins?sort_type=best Edit: PBE got updated, it's Tristana.
Yeah I have misstaken its Tristana not Annie! {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Okuma,realm=EUNE,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=Aze6ztPv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-03T10:12:41.602+0000) > > Dammit Eambo! Now I'm forced to transfer my account. RIP{{item:3070}} Don't transfer yet! Like I mentioned we're hoping to get something similar sorted on EUNE in the future, EUW was just easier to get started with ^_^
Eambo, are you allowed to tell people not to spend money on RP for acc transfer? Just wondering. {{champion:432}}
: Where is this schedule?
I don`t know about schedule but here you go surrender at 20 page scrol a bit down and look right! http://www.surrenderat20.net/ {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Eambo (EUW)
: As cliché an answer as it is: When it's ready. Right now the Alpha doesn't even have all the features to make it a fully functional client - Ranked was due to be released but was delayed due to some performance issues. The client will not be released until it's in a good state with all the features required - which could be next week, or in a month, or in 3 months...basically whenever it's ready. It's also being changed regularly based on feedback from testers - so it's a bit difficult to lock in a date unfortunately!
Well that was fast ! Thanks for reply it really helped now that I know that we will be meeting with "Logging on to Chat service" few more times. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
  Rioter Comments
: Well played Splyce
H2K has bad preformance so far but they are in the 1st place of the group ( as well as all other 3 teams xD ) so EU has a chance. PS : I wan`t those Legendaries H2K don`t pass group pls xD {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
Goat02 (EUW)
: Hello, If you actually look at rotating gamemode schedule, you can see that gamemode from 10/20 to 10/24 is marked as "???" Recently Riot teased doom bots (one or two updates ago, i don't remember) and now the question marks game mode shows up. Last time that we had question marks in schedule it was a brand new gamemode, Nexus Siege. We might expect Doom Bots soon :)
Yeah I actually saw "???" at Surrender at 20 so it is probably Doom Bots or maybe is something new around the corner. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: [Rotating game mode] Doom Bots
Thanks for replies guys! {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: WANT TO MAKE A SPECIAL PRESENT FOR MY BROTHER
Okuma (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=LOLSERBIA2002,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=TxBwQ9np,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-09-29T05:30:00.173+0000) > > Well I am intrested in some sort of design and ideas team if possible? Greetings **Lolserbia2002** Here's a link that'll show you careers at Riot Games. [Link](http://www.riotgames.com/careers)
It helped thanks! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: So first off you need to understand the standard role of each office. LA - game development and centralised publishing. Dublin, Turkey, Russia etc. Are local publishing & office's executing projects and engaging with you guys directly. With about 1600 of us I couldn't even imagine where to start nor could I name all the roles. Primarily there are teams that work on everything from the guys building the updated client or finance right through to the country teams that work on local news. Is there anything in particular you are interested in.
Well I am intrested in some sort of design and ideas team if possible?
  Rioter Comments
StigtriX (EUW)
: [Reward Concept] Positive Player Ward
Nice idea, especialy because I don't have any ward skins :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: [PBE] How Riot really decide how people are getting on PBE?
I can play about 3-4 hours a day so I think that is enough and at weekend even a bit more but I am worried for my healt so I won`t play 5 or more hours.Thanks for help! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
: [GUIDE] - Part 1 - A new player's arrival!
Nice work , really helpful! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: A question
Baron replays and MK Jogo are for replay 3rd party programs and if I use them only for recording can I be banned?I don`t want always to turn on Fraps and it is taking a lot of space on Hard Drive.
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: [Client] Ghoust IP bug
Tahnks for reply ! :D
  Rioter Comments
WladMarius (EUNE)
: TIPS on loading screen
This is nice idea but I have on mind just first to add that when you put your cursor on mastery, summoner spell and even icon, it gives you description of what it is. I was about to post a thread like this but I am glad you came.
: [GAMEPLAY] Howling Abyss ( ARAM ) Champion Bugging into Wall
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
CJXander (EUNE)
: Spellthief Lux : Animated Splash
Really nice! :D{{summoner:31}}

LOLSERBIA2002

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion