SnelPrest (EUW)
: Flaming/toxicity and overall rage.
If its in your blood, its in your blood. Some days i don't give a crap about how people play, and other days i would just wish they would cut their wrists irl and stop playing. Meh, but i try not to talk in chat at all, if someone is being a retard, which most likely in 90% of your games they are, then just mute them.
Storge (EUW)
: There is no real corebuild anymore these days, but you normally go something rather crit heavy, which also forces you to get IE. (2 AS items are normal, too) So IE/PD/RFC/BT/LW/Boots/QSS. I feel like your defensive item should be QSS/Merc. Scimitar ^Swiftness for immobile ADC's, Bers. Greaves for the ones who get around by themselves (So Swifties for Jhin, MF, Ashe) And then you have exceptions such as Caitlyn, Twitch, Draven and obviously Ezreal. Then you also have CDR champions such as MF and Lucian. Caitlyn builds an early Runaan's Twitch builds an early Youmuus into Runaans Draven builds early Youmuus into BT/Merc. scim Ezreal builds Tear/Iceborn CDR Champions such as Lucian and MF go Essence reaver into a Zeal item (Normally rapid fire cannon or PD) But those are about all the exceptions that there are.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Arobynn,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3A9RvmzV,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2016-04-29T13:47:11.012+0000) > > There is no real corebuild anymore these days, but you normally go something rather crit heavy, which also forces you to get IE. (2 AS items are normal, too) > > So IE/PD/RFC/BT/LW/Boots/QSS. I feel like your defensive item should be QSS/Merc. Scimitar > ^Swiftness for immobile ADC's, Bers. Greaves for the ones who get around by themselves (So Swifties for Jhin, MF, Ashe) > > And then you have exceptions such as Caitlyn, Twitch, Draven and obviously Ezreal. Then you also have CDR champions such as MF and Lucian. > > Caitlyn builds an early Runaan's > Twitch builds an early Youmuus into Runaans > Draven builds early Youmuus into BT/Merc. scim > Ezreal builds Tear/Iceborn > CDR Champions such as Lucian and MF go Essence reaver into a Zeal item (Normally rapid fire cannon or PD) > > But those are about all the exceptions that there are. Could you please elaborate in more detail how you build Twitch nowadays and if possible what suports go well with him? Been trying to pick-up Twitch again after i came back but i don't seem to be very succesful, my supports usually can't get up to the challenge of snowballing me through out laning phase or atleast keep me safe while i farm. Also another ADC i'm decently good with is Draven, i saw someone build Essence Reaver into IE and BT on him and just stack on damage and did wonders, so i'm trying ot do that too, is there any more optimal build to consider? And would be nice to get some feedback on builds and core-items for Blue Ez, trying to get into that little squirt too.
Rioter Comments
Storge (EUW)
: Master ADC AMA
What is the core build for most ADC's nowaydas? In the past it used to be easy, IE>Shiv/PD>BT>LW>Boots and some defensive item and you are good. But now theres too much variety and i have no idea whats actualyl worth buying and the order it should be bought in.
Aúrøn (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Aúrøn,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=4f6aY8HX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-27T15:12:07.409+0000) > > Hey, you should come check out Fever Clan, we are a massive international multi gaming community that focuses on fun, respectful, and mature gameplay. We have an active forum with over 3,000 active users and guests, a TS3 server full of players, and an in-clan coin system that you can use to exchange for game keys and titles. If you are interested in checking us out, come see our forums at www.feverclan.com. If you like what you see, create an account and application and get started playing today! If you decide to come check us out, tell our application that @Auron sent you. > If you have any questions or want to know more, don't hesitate to add me on LoL at > Aúrøn > Hope to have you with us, > Auron Sounds cool, i'll check it out. However i am from EUNE and i see you are from EUW, if the clan is only for EUW then i'll have to pass.
xzal (EUNE)
: Aight thanks for the reply but it's strange tho..shouldn't you get more ms on EUW than EUNE since you're from Moldova and you're alot closer to the EUNE servers than the ones from EUW?
> [{quoted}](name=xzal,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Ar8aRHzh,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2016-04-27T10:31:46.297+0000) > > Aight thanks for the reply but it's strange tho..shouldn't you get more ms on EUW than EUNE since you're from Moldova and you're alot closer to the EUNE servers than the ones from EUW? Might have something to do with routing and stuff, but either way ping on both is pretty good. But EUW is a lot more shaky and unstable than EUNE, don't believe people that tell you otherwise.
: i always feel the need to say something and to flamers i always say thins like could you shut up? or focus on the game! but i got already some advice to have passive reactions to a flamer those fit me more because of the fact i have the feeling to respond to everyone
> [{quoted}](name=dennisje,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kb4RJAQc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-04-27T10:49:06.523+0000) > > i always feel the need to say something and to flamers i always say thins like could you shut up? or focus on the game! but i got already some advice to have passive reactions to a flamer those fit me more because of the fact i have the feeling to respond to everyone I know how you feel, but best to just restrain yourself for the greater good!
Viavarian (EUW)
: > The high Ping on EUW is more server-sided because servers can't handle the load of active players. (People from EUNE went to EUW) That is not true, these are only routing issues. I always have low ping on EUW, no exceptions. Even when most other people in a game are lagging. I suppose that can be attributed to the fact that I live in a favorable location near Frankfurt. Since Frankfurt and Amsterdam are directly connected with an extremely powerful line, there is little that can go wrong on the route between me and and the EUW servers. But it also shows that any issues that people are experiencing have absolutely nothing to do with the servers.
> [{quoted}](name=Viavarian,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Ar8aRHzh,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-04-27T10:29:48.327+0000) > > That is not true, these are only routing issues. I always have low ping on EUW, no exceptions. Even when most other people in a game are lagging. > > I suppose that can be attributed to the fact that I live in a favorable location near Frankfurt. Since Frankfurt and Amsterdam are directly connected with an extremely powerful connection, there is little that can go wrong on the route between me and and the EUW servers. > > But it also shows that any issues that people are experiencing have absolutely nothing to do with the servers. It absolutely is true. I played on EUW and had very good ping aswell, but there were lags either way. The server response would be instant, last-hitting and things would go smoothly, but every now and then, every 10 minutes for example, there would be lag spikes, like everything would freeze for a few seconds, meanwhile you would die in game. That is the way EUW lags, it doesn't happen to everyone, but it happens to the majority of the population. That the server is overpopulated and creates lag, is not only true, but is a fact.
xzal (EUNE)
: EUW ping if from Eastern Europe?
Depends where you are from. I'm from Moldova and i get about same latency on both servers, around 55 on EUNE and around 50 on EUW. If you are planning on changing servers just because you want to have less lag, then don't do it. Its commonly known that EUW is very laggy and you'll have a horrible experience there if lag is a turn-off for you. The high Ping on EUW is more server-sided because servers can't handle the load of active players. (People from EUNE went to EUW) And so the server is unequally populated. Also, there are a bunch of Russians on EUW too, if thats what you are trying to escape, well too bad. Theres just as many germans, french, italians and whatever else nationalities spamming languages you won't understand on EUW aswell.
Frozen379 (EUNE)
: Elo hell doesn't exist. Because elo heaven does not either...
> [{quoted}](name=Frozen379,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZL2Azbd2,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-04-26T13:49:08.411+0000) > > Elo hell doesn't exist. Because elo heaven does not either... Thats deep.
tophit101 (EUW)
: Yeah I heard that mentioned, wasn't sure if it was Riot hate or true. Doesn't seem fair that we get the shaft when considering such an important part of the game experience. If they want to become the worlds number 1 esport or whatever, that's definitely something that will need to improve.
> [{quoted}](name=tophit101,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=cen3NTBm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-27T09:30:08.616+0000) > > Yeah I heard that mentioned, wasn't sure if it was Riot hate or true. Doesn't seem fair that we get the shaft when considering such an important part of the game experience. If they want to become the worlds number 1 esport or whatever, that's definitely something that will need to improve. There is only so much that you can improve. It costs enormous amounts of money to upgrade the servers given the amount of people playing, so you can't really expect much. And theres no hate, the EUW server is just laggy, period. When i played on EUW, the server had these lag spikes every game that would last a few seconds, there is no such thing on EUNE, ever. Eune is stable compared to EuW, but the hype train keeps making people go to EUW so the condition is always getting worse. Last time i checked, EUNE had 1mil active users and EUW had something like 2.4 million, so that is where your lag is coming from, the overpopulation.
Pr0vd (EUW)
: Amatuer League
Would be cool if you could Que up for a specific League in normal games too. For example be able to select Blind Pick Amateur League, Semi-Pro league or pro league. That way people wouldn't end up being silver against diamonds.
: The 14 days ban is not a big enough warning. Make it more clear [suggestion]
Whats a bigger wakeup call than a 14 day ban? Would you suggest riot send an employee with a gun to threaten the evil-doer?
: How much money you spent on LoL?
Maybe 100$, don't know. I stopped charging up RP ever since the price increase.
tophit101 (EUW)
: Atrocious lag on the EUW server?
EUW has always been laggy, ever since the dawn of time. Theres nothing you can really do about it, the server is just overpopulated.
: Stuck in Silver
Just checked your match history. Saw a lot of support, mid and top play. My suggestion would be, just stick to Top and don't mid. Your Diana mid games are horrible, you have literally twice less CS than you should have when you play mid. You've had some good top games where you had decent CS, try to do that every game. The mistake silver players make too often, is disregard CS in favor of kills, which is a huge mistake. Don't try to kill your lane opponent, try to outcs them. Even if you have to pass up harassment opportunities, just CS. League is like starcraft, you can't win without Macro, no matter how good your Micro is.
: Anger problems...
Don't talk in games, at all. People will get triggered by the smallest thing. Only say Gj if someone does something noteworthy, otherwise just refrain from chatting at all.
Monzer (EUW)
: Dear ranked players..
I think the real problem, is that you have 2000 wins in normals and you still can't get out of silver.
: The community is not that salty after all
There is enough salt going around to make every lake on earth salty.
: Please RIOT, can you disable chat for me permanently?
Would be cool if you could just disable chat in options. Theres toxic spam going on as alwyas.
Tufio (EUW)
: All riot want is to push groups since premade player > solo player for $$$, is easy math. That's all, is time to "maximize the profits" Ranking, esport, vision are just excuses. Dynamic queue is not a competitive system, is a glorified normal and that can't be fixed. (premades and massive range of mmr make any rating pointless) And they know this very well.
> [{quoted}](name=Tufio,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=8feVoEKU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-26T18:21:28.339+0000) > > All riot want is to push groups since premade player > solo player for $$$, is easy math. > > That's all, is time to "maximize the profits" > > Ranking, esport, vision are just excuses. > Dynamic queue is not a competitive system, is a glorified normal and that can't be fixed. (premades and massive range of mmr make any rating pointless) > And they know this very well. I don't see how this rakes up profit in any way. How is promoting duo play gong to increase profits for Riot? Are they going to sell more skins maybe? Such nonsense.
Rhasta (EUW)
: Champion Bans needs to be as significant as before.
This is an interesting argument but you need to also realize that out of those 130 champions, only a handful are cream of the crop and considered ban-worthy. Thats the reason why there are FOTM and Tier Lists, so you know which champions are dominant right now and worth banning. For example for Patch 6.7, there are about 14 champions that are considered God Tier. Out of which 4 of them are support so they aren't really worth banning. All in all, banning 6 champions out of 10, is not a small amount of counter-play. And if we're talking about lower Elo, that is gold and below, then bans don't really matter at that point because people cannot fully utilize their champions in that Elo range to be afraid of them.
gorgeouse (EUNE)
: looking for pepole to escpae the elo hell that is silver.
There is no such thing as Elo hell, you just need to get better at the game in a few respective roles.
Rioter Comments
Bombardox (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lawful,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xQcVxcNP,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2015-07-27T05:04:30.150+0000) > > Because not? He had a bad streak. > > Lets see you lose 10 games in a row and get restricted from ranked, forever. look wisely only doran ring in 21 mins ? i played with him and he is a troll he basically just says teemo bot in champ select and in game he goes afk then he turns around the map doing nothing ; he do nothing just runing around the map and he insult the team and the ennemy team spamming '' mierda feders noobs '' for no reason at all beleive me . i played with him and i know what i say if he was playing serious and just had bad luck i wont say anything to him .
> [{quoted}](name=Bombardox,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xQcVxcNP,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2015-07-27T06:28:18.329+0000) > > look wisely only doran ring in 21 mins ? > i played with him and he is a troll he basically just says teemo bot in champ select and in game he goes afk then he turns around the map doing nothing ; he do nothing just runing around the map and he insult the team and the ennemy team spamming '' mierda feders noobs '' for no reason at all beleive me . i played with him and i know what i say if he was playing serious and just had bad luck i wont say anything to him . Sucks to be you guys then, you'll get a person like this every now and then, no reason to spill your beans.
: I have saw him played Crits, Ad/Tank and Full Ap, and it seems good anyway. It's a rare case when RioT finally succeeded in keep a champ versatile as it was before. However, i fear that as soon as people learn how to use his kegs, others will begin to balk that they offer no counterplay and the usual @hit. I would bet on it.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7LavIxZi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-27T04:55:28.978+0000) > > I have saw him played Crits, Ad/Tank and Full Ap, and it seems good anyway. It's a rare case when RioT finally succeeded in keep a champ versatile as it was before. > > However, i fear that as soon as people learn how to use his kegs, others will begin to balk that they offer no counterplay and the usual @hit. I would bet on it. Against melee champions maybe, but people who know that you can disarm the keg and play a ranged hero, are very hard to play the kegs against.
Bombardox (EUW)
: Why is this guy still not banned/restricted forever from ranked ?
Because not? He had a bad streak. Lets see you lose 10 games in a row and get restricted from ranked, forever.
mblu (EUW)
: Is this flame? Poll
Yeah, flame is a broad term but the sole part where you said why 3 times in a row, is considered flame alone.
: Hi guys, does this deserve a 14 day ban? (I'm not trying to act innocent just wanted opinions)
Don't know, i don't see anything worth even a chat suspension in there, let alone a 14 day ban. I mean, unless they think that bad grammar should be a bannable offense, heh
Ebola san (EUNE)
: The new HUD rant is still a thing.
New HUG is great. You'll get used to it, in the long run its much better than the old one, simple and takes up several times less screen space. Not to mention that with the new HUD , the shopkeeper doesn't freeze your game for a few seconds everytime you back to buy something.
Rioter Comments
Mimijin (EUNE)
: I kind of understand what you trying to say here, and in some games thats the case, and those are the _good_ games. I am talking about supports that refuse to buy sightstone, mid laners with 10 deaths or more pushing lanes and get their selves vaporised instantly, junglers than never even pass anywere near the Dragon, no warding, no team helping at all. Now I m pretty sure these are basics, and a gamer good enough to be at silver 1 or gold 5 knows how important warding is, how to play defensive when he is on disadvantage, how to kill dragon every time they got a chance to do so, and helping teammates on everything they can. If not, then this ranked system has failed, hard.
> [{quoted}](name=Mimijin,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=b4W4EIfX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-04-20T18:37:12.492+0000) > > I kind of understand what you trying to say here, and in some games thats the case, and those are the _good_ games. I am talking about supports that refuse to buy sightstone, mid laners with 10 deaths or more pushing lanes and get their selves vaporised instantly, junglers than never even pass anywere near the Dragon, no warding, no team helping at all. Now I m pretty sure these are basics, and a gamer good enough to be at silver 1 or gold 5 knows how important warding is, how to play defensive when he is on disadvantage, how to kill dragon every time they got a chance to do so, and helping teammates on everything they can. If not, then this ranked system has failed, hard. THose are just probably trolls that don't care about winning anymore, lots of people like that in divisions 5 aswell, that are on tilt and they just que up for another game and play horribly.
Mimijin (EUNE)
: Why plat 4-5 is worse than silver?
Its actually easily explained by logical means. Players in Division 5's are stuck there because its very hard to demote with the S4 system, thus they stop improving and just spam games, while losing most of them, they tank their MMR and when they get matched against people who are actually improving, the game ends up in a stomp, thus why you think that they are bad, but they are not, its just that they are playing against people who are just as good or better than them and lose. If you place those same Plat 5's against a team of silvers, the result is going to be very obvious~ Its not that plats are bad, its that they are playing against equally or better players and it seems to you like they are bad, while in fact they are just getting outplayed and punished for their mistakes, that a silver player would not get punished as much for.
Tarquin (EUW)
: Tank Meta QQers
These boards are so confusing , don't even know who is replying to who, the posts just stack at the end.
Declined (EUNE)
: A Guide to Understanding the Dynamics of Bot Lane.
TRUST is probably the most Toxic advice given in this guide, you should not, i repeat you should NOT trust your soloQ random support, it will screw you over much more often than not. If you see he is doing something stupid, don't commit to suicide plays.
LikeOrbit (EUW)
: The whole thing about smite being picked outside the jungle is toxic, still. It's like taking Rabadon on Zed if there was someway to exploit that. It would be soooooooooo non-sense. Why a laner should take smite?
> [{quoted}](name=OrbitLike,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TXaXgOZB,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2015-04-19T23:58:18.291+0000) > > The whole thing about smite being picked outside the jungle is toxic, still. It's like taking Rabadon on Zed if there was someway to exploit that. It would be soooooooooo non-sense. Why a laner should take smite? Its exploitable because smite is actually a decent summoner spell now usable both on CS , Monsters and Players, plus the ability to kill objective contestation~
Rayz019 (EUNE)
: l2p
> [{quoted}](name=Rayz019,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TXaXgOZB,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-04-20T04:50:07.638+0000) > > l2p I think you should tell that to yourself more often, mr bronze.
: Cho'gath and cinderhulk?
inb4 cindehulk is only affected by your base HP.
: The tank meta is toxic to everyone, ADC, mid, supports, junglers. All games are decided now is upon which team had the least pride to swallow and picks more tanks than the other. Top lane and jungle take smite + cinderhulk, mid takes Cho or Vlad. You can't focus down one without the other two murdering your carries, and even if you get their carries, they will still murder you without your cooldowns. You can't contest objectives because they take two smites. You can't punish them for not taking flash because they've got too much hp to follow them under turret. By 30 mins they don't even need winions to take turrets. Just line up your 3 braindead 6k hp tanks one after the other. Quite frankly, it's boring. I'm avoiding ranked until Riot do something about it, or the meta shifts.
> [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TXaXgOZB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-04-19T22:24:10.809+0000) > > The tank meta is toxic to everyone, ADC, mid, supports, junglers. All games are decided now is upon which team had the least pride to swallow and picks more tanks than the other. Top lane and jungle take smite + cinderhulk, mid takes Cho or Vlad. You can't focus down one without the other two murdering your carries, and even if you get their carries, they will still murder you without your cooldowns. You can't contest objectives because they take two smites. You can't punish them for not taking flash because they've got too much hp to follow them under turret. By 30 mins they don't even need winions to take turrets. Just line up your 3 braindead 6k hp tanks one after the other. Quite frankly, it's boring. I'm avoiding ranked until Riot do something about it, or the meta shifts. You must not be serious. Well, if you think so, then you mightaswell not play league.
Tarquin (EUW)
: Tank Meta QQers
Ha, assassins are so toxic in league, they should be removed from the game. Champions that just press 1-2-3 and delete a fully farmed ADC or AP mid, shouldn't exist in the first place.
: OMG NOOBCHAMP!!!"""
It literally does not matter what you play in bronze to be honest. Mightaswell go balls-to-the-walls and pick thresh mid, and you'll still be winning games.
Nate Fiver (EUNE)
: I dont want to play with theese people...
Love how you call other people braindead and basically blame your team, even tho you say you don't, but you actually do~ But sure, sometimes it might just not be your fault and you might be on a losing streak. Have to rub it out.
jana (EUW)
: support has more influence on bot lane then adc, unless you have a challanger adc. imagin every challager adc has more accounts in challanger, while every adc in lower elos tent to say adc cant carry. adc is the only role who excells on highest lvl of play. the diffrence between a challanger and a master/high dia is higher then with every other position in the game. so yes adc can carry. but around your current elo supports are the role that most of the time carryes you, therefor the statement is right. while i cant say how good you are, you can just proove how good you are by reaching higher elos. out of my experience on current smurf i can say that most adc's around your elo range arnt rly good, still i try to snowball bot lane in nearly every game i play mid lane, and that with sucess(65-70% win rate over 30+ games, could be higher but well maybe will get higher soon). i also tent to give short feetback on what the enemy did wrong in the after game lobby, most of the time there is a problem with vision around low plat. in most cases our adc didnt peform well and does get alot kills till the end of game... i got for example in my last 20 games on my other smurf (mid/high plat mmr) only 2 hornors, while i was friendly, some times funny and carryed the majority of the won games (80% win rate over last 20 games), in this system there are view players who credit if you do well, but alot who report if thinks dont work out like they want. thats just personal experience as i didnt see you playing 1 game. and tbh i am sure i would fined alot mistakes. just proove you are stronger, rank up.. and give the support credits they deserve it most of the time. good luck ranking up.
> [{quoted}](name=jana,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fpX9IkuH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-04-19T12:02:16.243+0000) > > support has more influence on bot lane then adc, unless you have a challanger adc. > > imagin every challager adc has more accounts in challanger, while every adc in lower elos tent to say adc cant carry. > > adc is the only role who excells on highest lvl of play. > the diffrence between a challanger and a master/high dia is higher then with every other position in the game. > > so yes adc can carry. > but around your current elo supports are the role that most of the time carryes you, therefor the statement is right. > while i cant say how good you are, you can just proove how good you are by reaching higher elos. > > out of my experience on current smurf i can say that most adc's around your elo range arnt rly good, still i try to snowball bot lane in nearly every game i play mid lane, and that with sucess(65-70% win rate over 30+ games, could be higher but well maybe will get higher soon). > i also tent to give short feetback on what the enemy did wrong in the after game lobby, most of the time there is a problem with vision around low plat. > in most cases our adc didnt peform well and does get alot kills till the end of game... > i got for example in my last 20 games on my other smurf (mid/high plat mmr) only 2 hornors, while i was friendly, some times funny and carryed the majority of the won games (80% win rate over last 20 games), in this system there are view players who credit if you do well, but alot who report if thinks dont work out like they want. > > thats just personal experience as i didnt see you playing 1 game. > and tbh i am sure i would fined alot mistakes. > just proove you are stronger, rank up.. > and give the support credits they deserve it most of the time. > > good luck ranking up. You are around the same elo i am, i was platinum 1 last season, then went on a losing streak and took a break from LoL, came back and didn't play as well as i used to so i tanked my MMR down to plat 3~4, ended up with a really poor start this season and ended up in G5 after promo's, 50 games later, i'm in G1 trying to get back into plat. The reason why i say we are or were around the same elo, is because you were diamond S4, but you are down to plat 5 now, which means that you weren't higher than D5 or maybe D4 at most, to fall down that low into platinum.
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: Enemy team says that often because they are mad of losing the game when they didnt played bad (might even won lane vs you). They are just mad... Botlane is 2vs2, the plays done are rarely one man sided. Yes so lets say you get hit by blitz and I as Soraka flashed to you to heal you then silenced them and damaged them with Q and exhausted their adc while you wiped them, yet if you didnt engaged on them all my effort would be wasted as we wouldnt killed them (and we would probably died). Teamwork, tho I take some credit here in this exact situation :). ADC is a bad term in my opinion, Yasuo is AD Carry, Zed, Talon, Rengar they are all. Fiora, Yi... The correct term is marksman. Anyone can carry the game, jungle, mid, top, often even supports like Blitz, Leona, Alistar after few kills on bot roam and carry the game. AP Squishy supports are usually not making plays so their contribution doesnt seems to big, yet keeping all others alive is as much important as it means winning the fights. Having most kills/biggest damage output != that guy carried the game.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadWooo,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fpX9IkuH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-04-19T10:20:29.064+0000) > > Enemy team says that often because they are mad of losing the game when they didnt played bad (might even won lane vs you). They are just mad... > > Botlane is 2vs2, the plays done are rarely one man sided. Yes so lets say you get hit by blitz and I as Soraka flashed to you to heal you then silenced them and damaged them with Q and exhausted their adc while you wiped them, yet if you didnt engaged on them all my effort would be wasted as we wouldnt killed them (and we would probably died). Teamwork, tho I take some credit here in this exact situation :). ADC is a bad term in my opinion, Yasuo is AD Carry, Zed, Talon, Rengar they are all. Fiora, Yi... The correct term is marksman. Anyone can carry the game, jungle, mid, top, often even supports like Blitz, Leona, Alistar after few kills on bot roam and carry the game. AP Squishy supports are usually not making plays so their contribution doesnt seems to big, yet keeping all others alive is as much important as it means winning the fights. > > Having most kills/biggest damage output != that guy carried the game. Having most damage dealt is almost always the case, doesn't change the fact that i get called bad or useless along the way quite often due to frustration of my own bot lane support that made mistakes then blamed me for them~ Last game i was 1/2 on bot lane, then 3/2, then 3/4 and support kept blaming me while he was making mistakes while engaging in 2v2's. I say that because i was obviously with the upper hand in both items and suppoort partner choice, but we were still losing despite me fully effecitvely engaging.
: At the beginning of last season I was 20/1 with Jinx, that soon levelled out. 10 games isn't really representative of a champ tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fpX9IkuH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-04-19T17:11:43.528+0000) > > At the beginning of last season I was 20/1 with Jinx, that soon levelled out. 10 games isn't really representative of a champ tbh. I know, i just posted a graph to show that the claims that are being thrown my way are often times without a base, while i have decent performance.
: 10 games wow such stats.
> [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fpX9IkuH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-04-19T14:18:15.667+0000) > > 10 games wow such stats. Considering its 10/11 wins on draven, yeah its pretty good stats with over 90% winrate so far, often times out of those wins i had really bad supports bot, not to say that i didn't have a couple of really good ones that made bot lane really easy or carried me tho.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lawful,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Fh78cfZ9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-04-19T07:26:23.555+0000) > > They are just bad, sure some have higher skill ceiling but no champion in LoL is that hard to play, to actually lower win rate due to skill cap. Yeah hence why quite a few heavily nerfed champions had <50% winratio, right?
> [{quoted}](name=Tapdatgoat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Fh78cfZ9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-04-19T07:40:03.619+0000) > > Yeah hence why quite a few heavily nerfed champions had <50% winratio, right? if you are refering to zed or lb, they haven't been nerfed nearly enough, can't wait for the day they are unplayable.
: I have 47113 RP!!! WHO WANTS A SKIN??? #3 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
*Places pink ribbon on his head* I promise i was a good boy this year Santa Brawler77 , no coalerino, plz D: But in all seriousness, would love to get a great skinz like Hmmmm: 1. Scorched Earth Xerath 2. Battle Cast Cho-Gath 3. Spirit Guard Udyr Even tho i don't play Udyr that much, that skin is just too awesome, makes me drool whenever i see it and i wake up with my bed wet every morning ._.
: Low winrate champions.
They are just bad, sure some have higher skill ceiling but no champion in LoL is that hard to play, to actually lower win rate due to skill cap.
: The community as a whole keeps improving throughout the years. Anyone who says otherwise is just nostalgic or talking random bullsh*t. Challenger players are much much better then diamond 1 were 2 years ago. And that's obvious. Pro's are a 100 times better, they are often built out of top soloque players at the start. So that means challenger is just better then diamond ever was years ago. The better the top players get, the better the player below that get. As they learn and see newer strategies and start to adapt. Ultimately how good players become is largely affected by how good the community is. If there are only bad players, there is little drive to improve. If you dominate everyone you won't be as motivated as when you get beat regularly.
> [{quoted}](name=Troll Pool,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=idPpkZqQ,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2015-03-20T11:23:11.376+0000) > > The community as a whole keeps improving throughout the years. Anyone who says otherwise is just nostalgic or talking random bullsh*t. > > Challenger players are much much better then diamond 1 were 2 years ago. And that's obvious. Pro's are a 100 times better, they are often built out of top soloque players at the start. So that means challenger is just better then diamond ever was years ago. The better the top players get, the better the player below that get. As they learn and see newer strategies and start to adapt. > > Ultimately how good players become is largely affected by how good the community is. If there are only bad players, there is little drive to improve. If you dominate everyone you won't be as motivated as when you get beat regularly. This is very true, if you keep dominating your lanes, there is little to improvement to your game and just the good feeling that you won, doesn't help you improve at all.
Show more

Lawful

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion