: Which champions should be buffed in your opinion?
Rismosch (EUW)
: 'Feeders' are in every ELO, not just Bronze/Silver. Also I have atleast 5 people in my friendlist who take this game very seriously and cannot climb out, because they are simply bad. They don't undersrand the game at all, even though they say they want to improve. They are too stubborn to recieve help from others and most of the time they don't understand that they are the problem and not the others. On the other hand, I habe many many people in my friendlist who only play for fun, also at most 1 day per week. Yet they are all in Plat. No being interested is not the reason why Bronze playerd are in Bronze. Being not good enaugh is the reason why Bronze players in Bronze. Being not interest can lead to no knowledge though.
I think im the one of those suttuborn.. im just helpless.. well, elo hell does its job. Im where i should be.
Allosen (EUW)
: http://imgur.com/a/KaECI
Allosen (EUW)
: http://imgur.com/a/KaECI
Allosen (EUW)
: So, why are you Silver V ?
Rioter Comments
: What do champions say about you?
I main Yasuo. Im ugly, i have no friends, im bad at lol, everyone hates me.
Nolex (EUNE)
: Its cuz of poor game knowlage
Ye. I could just tldr, but they dont want to learn nothing xD If you say 'hey, you shouldnt build statikk shiv on ryze' they will get it as flaming and will reply with 'stfu noob i main ryze' and the [all]bestryze (Ryze): report 'insertChampName' for flame omg. Trust me, im silver.
: unknow dmg source in death recap
Every Blitz's spell has a 100% ap ratio iirc. So if he has 780 ap his ult will do base dmg+780 ap. Its very likely that his ult is that source of damage. :)
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Everyone can escape B5, as long as they at some point ask themselves, "what did **I** do wrong there?"
This. How many times did i die because i didnt look at map or didnt ward.. People in Bronze 5 are SO bad, i just warded often and played annie because no one there has an idea how to build mr.. Just by pressing 4 at the keyboard and playing a 450 ip worth champion you can escape from the bronze hell.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > Because they're not interested at game at all. A lot of them are interested, but also refuse to see that they make mistakes themselves, and blame everything on their allies. "I'm stuck in Bronze V because of my allies" is a common expression. Generally, they're stuck there because they don't want to hear any advice on how to improve, because they already play like a god.
Im Silver 5, i suck at this game HARD. But i escaped from B5 this season in about a week. Nevermind. There ARE a bad teams A LOT OF TIME. On this acc today i had 3 games where we were 4/20 or so.. When someone gives the First Blood they just go crazy and spam report etc. Then they dont focus on farm, they flame, give the kills and the game is lost. When im in that kind of game i try to peel my adc as much as possible, but they get overextended and die by 5 people saying 'report top no ss' even tho its about 25th minute at the game and theres no top turrets at all xD.
314exeexe (EUNE)
: Dont 1 3 1 with Baron - they only do that in LCS because they have voice chat . just go all mid if u dont have a splitpush champion
What is 1 3 1 xD ? But with groupping there is a huge problem with groupping. Enemy usually has leona or amumu (they've heard its a freelo or whatever) and when we lose one fight my team keeps forcing the fight even tho enemy can 100-0 us literally. About split pushing, i already told 'report trynda/yasuo doesnt want to group mid'
Rioter Comments
Possible (EUW)
: ''How to end the game ?'' the one and only answer is kill the nexus.
Wow, that humor, we got another Dane Cook here.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Quickish (EUW)
: Riot are slowly killing champion diversity.
The game just became boring and unbalanced. You see the same 20 champs every game, no matter what elo you are. Also, if 4 of you won your lane, and the one guy fed the sh*t out of his/her laner, you're going to lose because every stupid champion snowballs out of control, and theres no balance in ANY champ. Champion is either underpowered or overpowered, those numbers need a SERIOUS tweak... I mean, seriously Poppy goes full tank and bursts you... I often see that she is hated because how unhealthly she is.. Look at Jayce . You couldnt see him on the Rift because he was.. well.. kinda useless.. Then riot BUFFED THE SH*T OUT OF HIM. And what now ? THAT GUY NEVER FALLS OFF AND CAN BURST YOUR ASSS AT ANY STAGE OF THE GAME..
LA Reborn (EUW)
: A lot of people still deffend him, this guy is just trying to get more upvotes by saying he hates the champions current state despite being a main, which has also been done a million times before. Many other champions have been as hated, or at least quite close, there is nothing new about this at all. Also you avoided the "Riot hire this guy" part, it still confuses me.
Hmm ? Im not doing this for the upvotes.. Literally dont give a f about upvotes.. im doing this because of the game health. MANY champions are bad for game's health. Yasuo Vayne (god i hate that champ, seriously hate) Fizz (you're trying to dodge my ult ? Glhf. Also if u wanna hit me by a skillshot i have my balanced E huehue) Malphite (i will go full tank and oneshot ur adc with my REQ hueheueheue) And many others.
: A positive attitude is the key to win
Hovered Yasuo. My top laner banned him and insulted me in the champ select because im a kid yasuo main. Went 0/9 and flamed jungler(me) for no ganks. What would you do when this sh*t happens to you ? What ? A 0/9 garen that built armor against a fed mundo and diana, after that he started to build damage even tho he's been 5 levels behind.. What would a good attitude do there ? Make him 20/9 and revive 8 of our turrets and baron ? Then, you get chat restricted because a feeder felt insulted and 4 guys reported you.. Hey. I was a flamer.. guy accidently fed everyone past 10 games. He just had a 10 game losing streak and i was flaming him. Damn. How toxic i am.
: Yasuo tweak:
The point of balancing is to make a Yasuo player and an enemy both enjoy the game. Not to kill the champ. With these changes he would be extremly weak
GΛLΛXY (EUW)
: Malzahar is one direct counter to yasuo! There is nothing u can block with a wind Wall...
Have you watched Yassuo vs Faker Malzahar xD ? :D
KALAAJU (EUNE)
: And you're basically toxic yourself since u called Yasuo mains "10-13 year old kids"
KALAAJU (EUNE)
: Why doesn't noone notice any good Yasuo players ? Are people only focusing on the bad ones ?
Because ure not one of a good Yasuos lmao
: > [{quoted}](name=Lazarevic1337,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0Xr3Alkq,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-01-01T16:56:55.961+0000) > > Wouldnt be bad, need money for a new pc, the old one has been damaged in a house fire hue hue Did it originate from the constant rubbing on E key? :^) omg sorry couldn't resist this joke.
Hahahaha xD ye. Its because of an E key :D
: How do you see him every game though? He is still banned almost every game, and when not banned unless I or my friend picks him nobody even picks him.
Hmmm.. Not sure what elo you are. In low silver on eune hes either picked or banned. The same is for in the high gold on eune..
GLurch (EUW)
: >Being toxic is when you lose a 1v1 at lvl 3 because you dont know what youre doing, when you throw a wall to block a meele champ's auto attack, when you miss your Q Sorry, but no. Being toxic is not being bad. Being toxic means to easily tilt and harass people. And as the post I posted explained: Kids aren't more toxic than older people.
Yo could read my whole message :) TLDR: Its being bad and blaming others for it.
: you are basically this guy https://i.imgflip.com/1gxao7.jpg
: He was a lot more broken before though? Trinity into phantom then tanky has been broken since the phantom rework. You could also do a lot more when his ult was always applying armor pen even if you didn't crit before. Or do you remember when his W used to give him flow everytime he dashed? Do you remember when his E stacked to 4 times? Or when his shield lasted 2 seconds before expiring? I don't see what your point is, he is a lot more balanced now than he was ever before.
I dont want him to be nerfed because he's OP. Hes not op at all, but because im tired of seeing him in every single game. Like the everyone else here.. ye. That w passive was op as hell... Dash 3-4 times and ur flow bar is full..
GLurch (EUW)
: So basically: "All Yasuo players are toxic flaming kids, but EVERY kid I know personally very well never flames!" I think it's obvious how flawed that is. Kids are no more toxic than older people. Older people also rage. There have been statistics and scientific researches on this. But what am I saying? It's all included in the link I posted you! http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/t1nm4WZ1-humpels-guide-for-almost-everything-chapter-2-are-children-more-toxic
I've read that. But gotta tell you, toxicity and rage are not the same things. Being angry because someone tilted you in the champ select, insulted you is okay. Being toxic is when you lose a 1v1 at lvl 3 because you dont know what youre doing, when you throw a wall to block a meele champ's auto attack, when you miss your Q, and when you dash though an enemy in his turret then blame your jungler for 0 ganks and wishing his mom death. That is toxicity. An older man wouldnt say that to an unknown person no matter what.. If a person that is 16+ says that.. well, he/she is brain damaged.. Healthly person above 16 shouldnt say that.. not only yasuo players say that, but everyone connects him with a bad things because his player base is 10-13 years old in the most situations.. and when he gets nerfed, kid will realise that he cannot just EQ in someone and kill him.. and whoa.. no yasuo kids anymore.. they'll stick back to garen and teemo and everything will be the same as it was 2-3 years ago.
GLurch (EUW)
: Even if that is the case, I still got something else to mention: >his players are kids, im tired of him and their feeding and flaming Read this post: http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/t1nm4WZ1-humpels-guide-for-almost-everything-chapter-2-are-children-more-toxic I think it might help you.
Not ONLY the kids are toxic, but they're the ones who are flaming and wishing us and our families death and cancer because they lost their lane. to be honest with you guys, im not much older, im only 16, but sometimes i think im much older because of the obvious reasons. I've met a guy who is 12 and he's platinum, his attitude is fine for a 12 year old kid. We even duo'd sometimes, he fed enemies from a time to time, but he didnt flamed us and wish us a cancer... on topic: most yasuos you see are the wannabe kids. They dont play yasuo because they love to play him, they play him because they saw Yassuo, arkadata, BakaPrase (he's a popular Challenger yasuo player and streamer in serbia). i've been walking though the city, and heard 2 kids talking about lol.. both of them said how yasuo is the best champ... They were about 10-11....
Fajerk (EUW)
: Riot hire this guy he know's what's going on
Wouldnt be bad, need money for a new pc, the old one has been damaged in a house fire hue hue
: Some guy said once "It wouldn't be a normal game if it didn't have Yasuo". So true...
I dont think hes op. His players are 10-13 years old, they feed everyone, they flame. And when the late game comes they AA me to death and theyre calling themselves "yasuo gods'..
: hard cc
Hard cc ? Yasuo buys qss. Believe me, once he gets 1 defensive item hes unkillable, from my personal adventures. and if he gets 1/2 kills in the laning phase you can surrender ... I played annie often this season, stomped yasuo to death. He bought phantom dancer, mr boots and hexdrinker, guess what.. i couldnt touch him anymore..
GLurch (EUW)
: Aren't you insulting yourself?
No, i mained him when he hasnt been what he is today.
Rioter Comments
: Cancer this, Cancer that. Stop.
This post gave me a cancer
: Dear Riot, remove autofill from Ranked, thank you
Idk whats in the brain of a guy who intended autofill.. He's probably on meds..
: Why does bronze 5 feel so competitive now?
Rioter Comments
: It's funny but I always seem to get winning streaks after 11PM...
IKR. Webt from B4 to B1 by playing after 10-11 pm xD
Picanko (EUNE)
: Ranked placements sucks in season 7
I was S3 in season 6. Im placed in B4 -_-. Now im in B1, and hopefully in a few days im gonna be s5. Tbh its not hard to climb if u play a noobstomper champ. xD
: I bet you are a Yasuo main. First, Azir is still alive, gis W was just increased for some seconds. That's not a big deal because noone was ever playing him. Secondly, yes his E is a dash don't use sarcasm there. His shield is OP as hell. It should be like 30 seconds cd. His E 2 seconds his Q 3 seconds and W Idk maybe 25. That would be perfect and balanced
Proud Yasuo main, you forgot 'proud' ! Well, you must be stupid if you cant see his flow bar is full or near full.. Is that so hard to AA him once to get that shield off ? His W is at a super high cooldown even on max level, like 15 seconds.. His Q ISNT affected by CDR, it's affected by Attack Speed, and it's capped at 1.33 seconds, and making Q cooldown 3 seconds and removing double crit passive WOULD make Yasuo LITERALLY useless. About dash, yes, it's a little bit op, because you have the infinite dashes, but, hey, you forgot about Kalista ? And about removing flow bar and adding mana bar ? Well, that doesnt make sense AT ALL. From my point of view, only mages should have mana, for obvious reasons. Adding mana on Yasuo wouldnt make sense at all.. You really need mana to thurst forward a sword ? Like hecarim .. Lol His q consumes mana... Energy would be much more better on Yasuo if you ask me..
Rioter Comments
: Yes. Nerf him until you kill him just like Azir. That would make these kids happy i guess. Make his Q cooldown 15 sec on the first rank. W should be an enchanted basic attack with 10-15 sec cd. Make E static cooldown 20 sec because OMG ITS A DASH !!!! And his ultimate should be WindWall that has 200 sec CD and wall's duration should be 4.5 sec BECAUSE OMG IT BLOCKS ALL PROJECTILES AND ITS SO OP OMGGGGGGG. Ye. Delete his shield because itsss so fcking op, replace his flow bar with mana omggg. And remove double crit, his passive should be 'every 18 sec yasuo can cast an ability without a mana cost.' Perfect balance, upvote if you would like to have a reworked yasuo like this. /sarcasm
I'm glad that u're supporting me. Its funny how everyone is whining about champ that deals 90% dmg on the crit AAs and 75% on his Q. Its op as hell :((. But theres balanced vayne with %hp true dmg that can turn your game into a nightmare if you dont finish it in 20-25 mins. Not op. Vayne needs a buff to her late game. I'd give vayne double crit passive, she really needs them.
: Discussing Yasuo
Yes. Nerf him until you kill him just like Azir. That would make these kids happy i guess. Make his Q cooldown 15 sec on the first rank. W should be an enchanted basic attack with 10-15 sec cd. Make E static cooldown 20 sec because OMG ITS A DASH !!!! And his ultimate should be WindWall that has 200 sec CD and wall's duration should be 4.5 sec BECAUSE OMG IT BLOCKS ALL PROJECTILES AND ITS SO OP OMGGGGGGG. Ye. Delete his shield because itsss so fcking op, replace his flow bar with mana omggg. And remove double crit, his passive should be 'every 18 sec yasuo can cast an ability without a mana cost.' Perfect balance, upvote if you would like to have a reworked yasuo like this. /sarcasm
: SoloQ back and I'm already climbing
Imo, yesterday got matched with 3 hungarian guys that dont know English, unranked Ashe adc with 90cs at 30 min mark, 0/10 master jg xD I was top against riven as yasuo, literally i was 4/0 until i tried to help my team, went 4/4... Bot lane fully pushed in 20 min.. Idk xD Those are just random low elo eune things xD That was in soloq tho xD... gl climbing
Rioter Comments
: bots yes. There are some at aram thats true . Someone that is unskilled will get caught(grap from blitz) will miss all his spells etc. However even if he is terrible and has no idea about his spells he will use them and try to get kill! A bot will do some random stuffs like staying always behind (i seen one jax that acted like bot) ,usually they use no spells (or only a few just to hide at random times ). These bots used to be at dominion (i had seen a lot) so they moved to aram games and ruin them .
So i'm right ? Every time i play in the morning i always get that kind of players. I mean, no one cannot be that stupid to just AA somebody and tank the turret with Zilean or LeBlanc. So.. Somebody uses bot program to lvl up his acc and sell it ? Damn..
Rioter Comments
Flubby (EUW)
: There's a 5 game protection to dropping after you get promoted, so you're safe for now. That being said your mmr will drop so you should start winning again soon!
Are you 100% sure that it's a 5 game grace period ? Because some guys told me that sometimes it can be just 2-3 games. And idk how op.gg is accurate, but it says that my MMR is 1207, but for silver IV 1240 or something is normal (recommended) ?
Show more

Lazarevic1337

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion