: And that's exactly my point. Those kind of info don't prove anything. Most people share with their friends the fact that they bought skins so anyone that you play with may know.
Then what should i do then to prove that thats my account??If i know all the infos like when i created my account,or what i used my refunds on.If i know that thats pretty obvious that the account is mine.Dont try to defend riot or smth like that
: For your specific case, it's not that they aren't doing efforts, but they just can't do much about it since you have no real proof that you are the owner of the account. Just telling them to check your IP is no proof. You might not know it, but your current IP address might be very different from the one you had before. Depending on your ISP, it might change each time you restart your router or you there is a power outage. And even if we assume it never changed, it doesn't really mean anything. Here is a true story : I introduced one of my friends to league. I helped him make his account and he often plays at my place. So since there are many games on my IP and that's where the account is created, does that mean I can just send a ticket and claim the account is mine?
The main problem is that i gave them all of my correct account info.I told them even my first rp purchase and that was a while ago.First pentakill event.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: So, what do you want them to do? Should they just give you the account without any proof of it being yours? Even if they believed that it's your account, how re they supposed to know that it was really stolen Should they just start giving account to people who ask for them? Just like that, no questions asked
No,i gave them all of my correct account details,i even wrote what my first rp purchase was
: > [{quoted}](name=LilSkies1998,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=di6OQ4lA,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T09:20:00.592+0000) > > Leave it like that.My account was created one some ip right?They could look for the exact ip where my account was created.I still have the same ip because i still live where that ip is :) This is not working like that. Please stop talking about IP address when you don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about.
Yep,i dont know anything.My friend had a problem but not with the account with other thing,and the bot responded him.XD I just say that Riot doesnt put any effort in what they do
: Think about it, a lot of players can play in different places like their friend's house, family members, school, internet cafes, etc. An IP changing doesn't mean anything. Just imagine me opening a ticket and claming that your account is mine and that it was hacked and stolen from me. Wouldn't it be absurd that Riot will just say "ooh yeah sure there you go" and give it to me while blocking you from accessing it. You don't have any proof for that claim. unfortunately. And many people like your friends or some internet services can know your previous email and similar informations.
Leave it like that.My account was created one some ip right?They could look for the exact ip where my account was created.I still have the same ip because i still live where that ip is :)
ShacoOrTaco (EUNE)
: Guessing username isn't a problem most of them are taken there's millions of players and so is the usernames. Not to mention those smurfs who are making the numbers higher...
At least someone got the ideea.
SeekerK (EUNE)
: There's no possible way to make sure that either you got your account banned or the one who stole it. As nobody knows who played on the account while it got banned, there's no way to prove it. Same is where nobody knows if your lying or not that the account was stolen.
But bro i dont understand.They could see that my IP has changed.In all of my league Seasons i had honor 5.
: Well. You are only person that is responsible for acc security. So they don't need to unban you.
Do you know what does hacking even mean?Umm this happend to even twitch streamers.How should i be responsible for my account when my account is HACKED,yes HACKED.i didnt gave up my info to anybody i just wanted to log into my account and i couldnt.Riot doesnt listen anymore to players creating tickets .
Akaillusion (EUNE)
: so why u dont write from ur real account
I cant log in into my account!!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

LilSkies1998

Level 17 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion