LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Getting "S" rank with supports is way too hard and unbalanced compared to others.
so today i played with a janna in my team and he ende up getting an S with 1/2/21 score while i got A+ for 0/0/21. eplain me how is his score 2 tiers better than mine?
Rioter Comments
: why wouldnt you have to be rank 5 before the game? any good reason why you shouldnt be it? because i find none. the post they bad clearly stated was that you had to be rank 5 to earn rank 6 tokens and lv 6 to earn rank 7 tokens. and you where not rank 5 durning the game that got you an S my guess why you dont get the token is because you get your mastery points after the game. maybe after you would get a token. so in the systems eyes you would still be rank 4 (not able to get a token) and after that check is finished you get your mastery points and you hit rank 5.. honestly this dosnt bothert me to much. as i have more rank 6-7 than 5 (got 4 rank 7, 3 rank 6 and 1 rank 5)
> [{quoted}](name=lookbehindyu,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=b1ofp42h,comment-id=00000001000000000001,timestamp=2016-07-03T08:40:44.831+0000) > > why wouldnt you have to be rank 5 before the game? any good reason why you shouldnt be it? because i find none. the post they bad clearly stated was that you had to be rank 5 to earn rank 6 tokens and lv 6 to earn rank 7 tokens. and you where not rank 5 durning the game that got you an S > > my guess why you dont get the token is because you get your mastery points after the game. maybe after you would get a token. so in the systems eyes you would still be rank 4 (not able to get a token) and after that check is finished you get your mastery points and you hit rank 5.. > > honestly this dosnt bothert me to much. as i have more rank 6-7 than 5 (got 4 rank 7, 3 rank 6 and 1 rank 5) i wasnt lvl 5 when i played the game, but i was lvl 5 when i got the S rank. thats my problem. and it makes sense right? i didnt get the S rank when i was playing. i got it after the game finished and there was data to work with. you dont earn ranks for the game, you earn it for the data you provide after the game
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LiverBuster,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=b1ofp42h,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-07-03T07:19:53.488+0000) > > okay then it didnt say i got one. buy still i should get one shouldnt i? afterall i was lvl5 with an S rank I believe this is working as intended - you were level 4 when you started the game, correct? (This was the game you got level 5 on?). If so, it's the level you start the game at that matters, not what happens post-game.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=b1ofp42h,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-07-03T07:21:08.248+0000) > > I believe this is working as intended - you were level 4 when you started the game, correct? (This was the game you got level 5 on?). If so, it's the level you start the game at that matters, not what happens post-game. that doesnt really make much sense. why would the mastery level be checked for rewards before the game if the rest of the data only comes after it?
Eambo (EUW)
: Hi LiverBuster, The message that pops up was not a token grant, but actually just an explanation that you can now earn tokens. This is admittedly confusing when not read correctly, it shows as follows: https://i.imgur.com/lrvsOzm.png As you can see it doesn't mention you've earned a token, just that you can. Again this is admittedly confusing at a glance, and I believe there are plans to adjust this messaging in the future (probably with the new client) to remove some of that confusion.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=b1ofp42h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-03T07:03:38.976+0000) > > Hi LiverBuster, > > The message that pops up was not a token grant, but actually just an explanation that you can now earn tokens. This is admittedly confusing when not read correctly, it shows as follows: > > https://i.imgur.com/lrvsOzm.png > > As you can see it doesn't mention you've earned a token, just that you can. Again this is admittedly confusing at a glance, and I believe there are plans to adjust this messaging in the future (probably with the new client) to remove some of that confusion. okay then it didnt say i got one. buy still i should get one shouldnt i? afterall i was lvl5 with an S rank
  Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: System compares your stats to all other azir mid players on the server and as Azir is dominant midlaner right now your score isn't something special. Also KDA and damage isn't even half of the things that determine your score. There are vision control, farm, objective control etc
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1LBtGpE1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-02T05:07:33.661+0000) > > System compares your stats to all other azir mid players on the server and as Azir is dominant midlaner right now your score isn't something special. Also KDA and damage isn't even half of the things that determine your score. There are vision control, farm, objective control etc im sorry but that is not true. kills matter, farm and death just a little bit, assists even less and the rest does not
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: Farm? Trinket usage? Etc etc Sometimes it looks random but its actually the best balanced thing in league if you know how it Works
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1LBtGpE1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-02T05:01:02.136+0000) > > Farm? Trinket usage? Etc etc > > Sometimes it looks random but its actually the best balanced thing in league if you know how it Works we had similar ammounts of farm and about trinkets i dont know ill check edit: we were about the same on wards too
: well that's pretty much of the only ways to get S on junglers... that or Go vs bronzies
> [{quoted}](name=Twisted Scarvae,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1LBtGpE1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-02T04:49:38.346+0000) > > well that's pretty much of the only ways to get S on junglers... that or Go vs bronzies my problen is not that she got S but that i got A- for what i did compared to her. looks like all that counts is farm and kills. no dmg, no assists, no deaths, no wards, no objectives
Rioter Comments
: How come you can't? In normals there is no mmr, you can be unranked and get placed with a challenger player. if someone in your team is premade, than it will match you with premades in enemy team. that is a logic. i don't know what you are complaining about. instead of enjoying the normal game and trying to learn from better, you'd rather play someone the same as you.
> [{quoted}](name=inFamous Zion,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vuy31T2T,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-06-01T23:11:13.835+0000) > > How come you can't? In normals there is no mmr, you can be unranked and get placed with a challenger player. if someone in your team is premade, than it will match you with premades in enemy team. that is a logic. i don't know what you are complaining about. instead of enjoying the normal game and trying to learn from better, you'd rather play someone the same as you. i didnt have premade in the team. they probably had there is that logic of yours. what im complaining about is in the first post. i told you there is nothing you can learn from getting rekt entirely like the image shows.
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Getting "S" rank with supports is way too hard and unbalanced compared to others.
i present to you this one: for all that say it is because i played janna [img]http://i.imgur.com/TTO8Lep.png[/img] not even a+ this time
: You played with your premade friends, didn't you? Well those 2 Diamonds, are probably playing with their Silver friends. So its normal. Learn from experience against better players, than to satisfy yourself against someone same or lower.
> [{quoted}](name=inFamous Zion,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vuy31T2T,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-31T09:07:06.601+0000) > > You played with your premade friends, didn't you? Well those 2 Diamonds, are probably playing with their Silver friends. So its normal. Learn from experience against better players, than to satisfy yourself against someone same or lower. i didnt play with premade friends. and i thought they were premade but then i would assume that they still wont get placed here because of the 2 diamonds. if they were preamde with 2 master1 and 1 bronze5 they would play with bronze5-3 players? your logic doesnt make sense. you cant learn anything in these games.
Neur0tiix (EUNE)
: 6200 wins vs. 6300 wins. Semms pretty equal to me. Whats your point?
> [{quoted}](name=Neur0tiix,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vuy31T2T,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-31T04:22:36.810+0000) > > 6200 wins vs. 6300 wins. Semms pretty equal to me. > Whats your point? who cares about wins? lol if you do look at ranked games too. but im talking about the elo. i explained it in my post. "players with similar skills so they can have a good game together" please read before making a comment. if you installed league and afked all games so u have no experience at all you can have thousands of wins too so you make no sense at all. dont even bother commenting here again
Rioter Comments
Strigina (EUNE)
: Honestly, I doubt about these wards. I tried full AP Lux and Sona support, barely warded (didnt even buy sightstone), stole some kills...S in almost all cases.
> [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nOsJAAcy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-05-22T16:20:33.065+0000) > > Honestly, I doubt about these wards. I tried full AP Lux and Sona support, barely warded (didnt even buy sightstone), stole some kills...S in almost all cases. i doubt too. i usually place a lot of wards during the game. other ppl place 0 and get s on supports or on others
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hzero (EUNE)
: [BUG] High Ping Problem
i have had the same problem today. for hours and now i have it at this moment too. 20ms in command prompt and 250-350 in game.
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Unfair matchups in aram
2 plat 1 gold vs 2 silver http://imgur.com/GKFAKBN
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Unfair matchups in aram
2 plat 1 diamond 1 gold vs 2 silver http://imgur.com/tUyy1Yc
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Unfair matchups in aram
1 gold vs 2 gold, 2 plat, 1 diamond http://imgur.com/A6PnmSu
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Unfair matchups in aram
3 gold vs 3 plat, 1 diamond, 1gold http://imgur.com/ocjv8wN
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Unfair matchups in aram
plat4 vs plat4, plat2, 2 diamond 5 and challenger 1 http://imgur.com/3piHuFw
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Unfair matchups in aram
2diamonds, 1 plat vs silvers
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Unfair matchups in aram
2 diamond, 2 plat vs 3 gold
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Unfair matchups in aram
master 1, diamond 2 vs plat 4
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Unfair matchups in aram
master1 vs gold4
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Unfair matchups in aram
plat4, diamond5 vs gold3
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Unfair matchups in aram
gold1 vs plat4 diamond4
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Unfair matchups in aram
plat5 vs plat4, diamond4
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Unfair matchups in aram
gold5 plat5 plat2 vs silver5
huckasex (EUW)
: jep, i mimic you by not reading the post i am responding to and by posting unrelated stuff, exactly
> [{quoted}](name=huckasex,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KNAUWK8i,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-15T14:46:53.748+0000) > > jep, i mimic you by not reading the post i am responding to and by posting unrelated stuff, exactly still you cant say anything valueable. shame on you
huckasex (EUW)
: how can you reply to my post without even reading it and expect to be taken seriously? do you understand what you are saying?
> [{quoted}](name=huckasex,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KNAUWK8i,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-14T14:28:38.347+0000) > > how can you reply to my post without even reading it and expect to be taken seriously? do you understand what you are saying? now you are just mimicing me because you realised what you said does not make sense at all and you cant accept it -.- any reasonable reply to me would contain something that moves the conversation forward but you just keep telling me that im wrong without explanation
huckasex (EUW)
: well, youre experience is wrong and oyu base your whole thread upon it thats the problem with it
> [{quoted}](name=huckasex,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KNAUWK8i,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2015-08-13T12:56:15.727+0000) > > well, youre experience is wrong and oyu base your whole thread upon it > > thats the problem with it how can an experience be wrong? do you understand what you are saying?
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Unfair matchups in aram
3 plat vs 1 gold also they have unbeatable team....
huckasex (EUW)
: maybe dont base your judgement on a site that has absolutly no idea how the matchmaking works?
> [{quoted}](name=huckasex,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KNAUWK8i,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-08-12T14:57:58.240+0000) > > maybe dont base your judgement on a site that has absolutly no idea how the matchmaking works? what is the problem with that? i judge it based on experience. do you even have an idea what you are talking about?
: What website is that?
> [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KNAUWK8i,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-08-12T14:55:24.954+0000) > > What website is that? it has been posted here. read you moron. how did you even learn to breathe?
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Unfair matchups in aram
3 platinum vs 1 diamond and 1 master1
: Because you can still win ffs. I won against a master zed mid(With 2 ganks from my jungler who i applauded for how good he played the entire game no joke)with ekko because i knew how he did stuff,except the unexpected play that i can't even describe. Was a fun match up of skill in mid lane so i really enjoyed that game.
> [{quoted}](name=EzioAuditoreDeFi,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KNAUWK8i,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-08-12T12:33:56.352+0000) > > Because you can still win ffs. > I won against a master zed mid(With 2 ganks from my jungler who i applauded for how good he played the entire game no joke)with ekko because i knew how he did stuff,except the unexpected play that i can't even describe. > Was a fun match up of skill in mid lane so i really enjoyed that game. i understand but is there as big difference between a master and a plat than between gold-silver-unranked and diamond? it is different IMO
Bediver (EUNE)
: Hi, I'm sorry to hijack a thread but can someone please tell me what site can I get info like in the OPs image.
> [{quoted}](name=Bediver,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KNAUWK8i,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-08-12T12:02:14.265+0000) > > Hi, I'm sorry to hijack a thread but can someone please tell me what site can I get info like in the OPs image. http://www.lolskill.net/
Hat (EUW)
: Why does RITO matchmaking not make elo-boosting easier QQ
> [{quoted}](name=Hat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KNAUWK8i,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-12T11:27:14.165+0000) > > Why does RITO matchmaking not make elo-boosting easier QQ it was just a normal game. but normal doesnt mean "do whatever you want" like lot of people see it
Caseh (EUW)
: Supports deserve more love
sometimes adcs dont even care about the support. they dont do teamwork, the support is just and npc for them which supposed to save them from all their fatal mistakes all the time. but in reality you have to work together and dont waste you support's abilities because you are ignorant. a support doesnt mean you can do whatever you want and then win a trade or get kills...
Rioter Comments
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Unfair matchups in aram
plat 5 vs diamond 3, diamond 5, plat 3
andrej2001 (EUNE)
: Champion select chat is bugged
same here. wheni choose gnar support they have no idea what i want because of this bug
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Unfair matchups in aram
plat5 vs plat2 and master1. their team is also full of broken champs
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Unfair matchups in aram
1 plat vs 2 plats and a diamond
LiverBuster (EUNE)
: Unfair matchups in aram
DeadnGone (EUNE)
: UPC and RIOT all over again.
i had this problem months ago for months and then it disappeared. today it came back. it is the same thing. between 19:00 and 0:01 you cant or barely can log in but cant play for sure. unknown errors and eternal logging ons for everyone!
Show more

LiverBuster

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion