: New icons
{{champion:154}}
Pianca (EUW)
: Trading 10 Gem Stones and my Soul to see my boyfriend smile!
Submit a ticket, but I hope they give you what you want! It's a lovely idea =]
Coxis (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Love is a virtue,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=qkRP32bB,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-22T08:35:59.151+0000) > > I made sure I have 22 minutes left and I ended in 20 minutes and 40 seconds. Did you count in the queue and the lobby time as well? I'm not sure this would work, but you might as well trying to [submit a ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/requests/new) to support. Maybe they'll give them to you. But just to be clear, it's most likely they won't. :<
> [{quoted}](name=Coxis,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=qkRP32bB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-22T09:04:20.642+0000) > > Did you count in the queue and the lobby time as well? > > I&#x27;m not sure this would work, but you might as well trying to [submit a ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/requests/new) to support. Maybe they&#x27;ll give them to you. But just to be clear, it&#x27;s most likely they won&#x27;t. :&lt; Aw man :(
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Love is a virtue,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=AaZZEgA1,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-11T15:28:11.208+0000) > > Hashinshin was right you know =\ Hashinshin knows.
> [{quoted}](name=INoWae Tony,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=AaZZEgA1,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-02-11T15:59:52.838+0000) > > Hashinshin knows. memeing aside, i agree with some of his points =\
: ADC main Summonername
Hold my hand Cant solo carry i need help
: Rito make me Head of Champion balance team pls
: "Climbing styles" which one are you? :D And guessing which one is the most effective. (Poll)
When I want to climb out of one division I just spam games, all day. That's how I got out of bronze, and that's how I got out of Silver, just played the whole day.
Juusharou (EUW)
: Account disabled
Well you ain't the only player to have problems with the game, especially with this lunar revel event fiasco. Just make some hot cocoa and buckle in for a 30 hour wait. Don't send in any new tickets since you will only put yourself further down on the waiting list.
Juusharou (EUW)
: Does anyone if/how I can tag a rioter for faster reply.
> [{quoted}](name=Juusharou,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=OoM9Bwy8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-10T02:06:06.024+0000) > > Does anyone if/how I can tag a rioter for faster reply. Send a ticket? Seriously, would be faster than fishing in these lonely board parts of Riot town. =\
DuckyJJ (EUNE)
: How to get out of silver
All of these are wrong ( semi wrong ), Play simple champs that are hard to fk up (Annie/Tryndamere/Nasus) Trust me, this got me out within a few days once I got the hang of them. If you want a tutorial or a guide on how to play them, I suggest watching my boy NEACE (trynd), LS - Lost Shadow for annie. Really easy champs that can help you climb out of low low low elo. Also complaining about your teammates doesn't really work. Focus on yourself, /mute all, don't flame, communicate only with pings, select one role and play well. All you need to do. PS Don't trust anyone that says "pray for good matchmaking", sure there are games where you can't win where everyone loses their lane bad, but that's not the majority of your games in your current elo. For instance, Season 5 I was silver 5, season 6 I was s4, then I said fk it I shall improve, Season 7 Gold 2, Season 8 started in g3 (on 2 separate accounts) So dreams can come true =]
: Can any champion win a stat-check against yasuo`?
Full build? Depends... Lots of yasuo late game counters, take xin/jax/fiora build semi tank and dmg (Emphasis on the tank) and you'll win =\ Without minions yasuo loses, also early game should be very weak if there are no minions there, any counter to yasuo should win then rene/riven/darius...
: About the ranked issue.
Ok do you actually believe a forum post will solve your problem? Just send a ticket
GLurch (EUW)
: Although it may not be super obvious, this was probably just a troll post. That's what my gut tells me. I don't think the OP meant anything in a serious way at all, I mean, just look at the "maths" he did. He's just trying to meme on all these people that actually say stuff like this and are serious. His intention was in no way to create hate, but rather to make fun of those that create this hate. You shouldn't take the other comments saying things like "im gonna ban him every game from now." serious either. They're just trying to take part in what the OP does: Making fun of what others take serious to make them seem funny. It's actually fighting the "hate on yasuo" problem. Also, I think you're confusing things. I'm not a Rioter, I'm a Volunteer in Riot Games Volunteer Program. Even though I'm a Volunteer, I'm not part of the mod team either (though the people that mod the boards are mainly Volunteers). This basically means: It's not my choice if this gets removed or not, however, I don't think it should get removed either due to what I previously stated.
Have you read some of the comments here? They seem to think this is serious =\
: > [{quoted}](name=Love is a virtue,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Pk8V2gpA,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-02-09T11:48:18.853+0000) > > If you have a problem with Yasuo inting you must be below plat or gold... > I&#x27;m currently in Gold myself and whenever I get aYasuo he doesn&#x27;t feed or troll. > I think you should study Inters not what champions they play. > that&#x27;s like studying Brain cancer by what car they drive, correlation isn&#x27;t causation! - important rule of statistics. You realize that all that post, is meant to be funny, but also has a part of reality in it? I am obviously joking when I say that they should remove Yasuo from the game, and yes some people are really good with this champ, but the people who are good with Yasuo are high elo (Diamond 1 and +) which I am not, like the vast majority of players in league. So therefore the vast majority of players between Bronze and Plat has to experience the intsuo phenomenon, so the part that a lot of Yasuo players Int, is actually true. And this is related to the fact that those type of champs require a lot of time and effort to be played correctly. Inting on a simple champion like Annie is more rare because the champ doesn't require a big skill cap. And also, the outplay potential with a champ like Yasuo is huge, so people only play him really aggro and try really weird thinks, that they wouldnt try with another champ and this increases the chance of inting. + Yas is one of the most popular champ if not the most, in league. So getting the first time Yasuo or the guy that has 10 games and 25% winrate on him happens frequently.
> You realize that all that post, is meant to be funny, but also has a part of reality in it? I am obviously joking when I say that they should remove Yasuo from the game, and yes some people are really good with this champ, but the people who are good with Yasuo are high elo (Diamond 1 and +) which I am not, like the vast majority of players in league. Yeah you can joke that's fine, but I think what you don't realize is that a good percentage of the players that up voted this post probably believe what you said and will continue to flame/ban Yasuo players and their champion. You might be joking, the ban rate of Yasuo does not... Nor do the people who up voted this post ( at least some ).
: When is it "OK" to AFK?
I don't think it's ever ok to afk, however, I will understand if you have some IRL issues and you have to go afk. Concerning your post I also hate people who do this but download a replay and see if mundo trolled vayne. It's really tilting playing 15 minutes in a lane where the support who was supposed to help you is trolling you on purpose. I don't think she should AFK just because of that but I do get where she is coming from (if it happened).
: About the ranked issue.
Send a ticket. They might solve it.
GLurch (EUW)
: https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0xeJpnrWC4XWblEk/200w.gif
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Pk8V2gpA,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-02-08T17:41:33.360+0000) > > https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0xeJpnrWC4XWblEk/200w.gif You're gonna condone hate posts about other mains instead of focusing on the actual players? I realize that this is a meme in league community, but when you get so much shit when you lock in yasuo for no reason that is just as toxic as flaming someone for no reason. I've had games where I do super well in a game and they will grief me just so they can blame the intsuo.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Fuujin Yasuo,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Pk8V2gpA,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-02-08T18:52:29.602+0000) > > So you&#x27;ve got a yasuo main in your game that inted and youre now flaming all of the Yasuo mains? Seems legit lmao even when i got yasuo on my team when i autofill i never saw a yasuo int so basically youre blaming him because youre trash {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Fokkin finally someone agrees, the amount of shit I get when I lock in yasuo is so stupid. They will go to so much length to make me out to be this infamous yasuo inter and troller. I just want to play my fav champion and they will grief me just so I can be that famous "intsuo"
: Brothers, sisters, we must stand together, and ban massively Yasuo, every game, everyday. We must sign a petition against Yasuo to remove him from the game. Together we are stronger. Well said! I do this anyway =)
> [{quoted}](name=Rainfollower,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Pk8V2gpA,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-02-08T20:58:28.425+0000) > > Brothers, sisters, we must stand together, and ban massively Yasuo, every game, everyday. We must sign a petition against Yasuo to remove him from the game. Together we are stronger. > > Well said! I do this anyway =) You realise you will ban yasuo for people who can actually play him?
: The Intsuo theory (Long Post and without screens, since Riot didnt want)
If you have a problem with Yasuo inting you must be below plat or gold... I'm currently in Gold myself and whenever I get aYasuo he doesn't feed or troll. I think you should study Inters not what champions they play. that's like studying Brain cancer by what car they drive, correlation isn't causation! - important rule of statistics.
Kyrose (EUW)
: This game isn't fun anymore and I'm done.
: Can we get a free pass to dodge a ranked game when we get a Yasuo teammate?
Well, maybe don't judge a yasuo player immediately. IF you say you already lost in champ select, I would like a free dodge too then, just for those ppl who will flame for no reason whatsoever in champ select. GOod meme!
Elflite (EUW)
: Got one chat ban last season, now my honor level isn't rising.
took me 4 months to get out of honor 0 and another month or 2 from honor 1 to honor 2. Honors don't mean a thing, you just need to keep playing and not flaming. with regards, -G
kiwishrew (EUW)
: Self-Serving Bias: The Great Hypocrisy at the heart of League of Legends
: "I'd rather have a toxic teammate than a bad one"
at the end of the day, all i want is decent teammates, not bad, not perfect just decent at my level, also my opponents. So I can improve. Toxic leads to loss just as much as bad players. Doesn't make a difference if you ask me! Regards, -G
Strigina (EUNE)
: I am terrible at explaining my point. It _is_ active players. Sorry for confusing you.
>I am terrible at explaining my point. It is active players. Sorry for confusing you. You are forgiven my child! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Strigina (EUNE)
: Ok, it needs _at least_ this amount of players who are already in the game. So when you have 5 people in team, 3 are not enough to surrender as 66%<70%.
> [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GjmubzEd,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2018-01-31T18:29:41.760+0000) > > Ok, it needs _at least_ this amount of players who are already in the game. So when you have 5 people in team, 3 are not enough to surrender as 66%&lt;70%. he should have just stated 70% of active players and so on
: Wait did they remove few-day bans? Last time I got suspended was for 24 hours for leaving... 6 years ago.
> [{quoted}](name=Praise the Fox,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4aTrEIiq,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-01-31T17:15:52.056+0000) > > Wait did they remove few-day bans? Last time I got suspended was for 24 hours for leaving... 6 years ago. You get low priority que right now or the leaver buster. I've been playing for around 2 years, so I don't know when this was implemented
: Contrary to missinformed popular belief...
Can we get a rioter to just confirm this?
: > 30% how can you have a third of a 5 be a whole number? xd 30% of people on your team active. 2 people afk: 3 people left = 1 vote same with the other one
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GjmubzEd,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-01-31T17:00:42.537+0000) > > 30% of people on your team active. > > 2 people afk: 3 people left = 1 vote > > same with the other one Ok, you got me =[
: > [{quoted}](name=Love is a virtue,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qtowq6ol,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-31T16:54:11.774+0000) > > Nope {{sticker:sg-soraka}} Feels bad, good luck anyway :-)
> Feels bad, good luck anyway :-) Yeah, I will try later this week. Flex is just a bunch of people complaining about tryhards, and soloQ is just a bunch of smurfs and/or bought accounts...
Strigina (EUNE)
: Remake - needs only 30% of players to agree Early surrender - needs to be unanimous Surrender - needs 70% of players to agree.
> Remake - needs only 30% of players to agree 30% how can you have a third of a 5 be a whole number? xd > Surrender - needs 70% of players to agree. how is 70% of 5 a whole number?
: Is Ranked getting better for climbing yet?
proliarides (EUNE)
: Friendly tip
See, to all the guys that responded to me that I shouldn't joke about Kitten yourself here's what I propose. Either we can't joke about anything because anything can hurt or we can joke about anything we want. It's either all okay or none of it's okay. I don't mean those words exactly I am not a maniac or anything, it's just a joke. If some people take me too seriously, I don't really know what to say. Stop reading the chat, mute me and move on. If you are taking me seriously online you shouldn't even talk to someone on the internet, in fact stop talking to people in general. Since you can't take a joke. ***FULL DISCLAIMER** I DO NOT CONDONE SUICIDE NOR AM I IMPLYING THAT YOU SHOULD If you need help, I am sure you can find suicide hotlines on the internet for your country. I am simply saying that you shouldn't take everything so serious on the internet, and while it may provide an escape for you, that doesn't mean I should censor myself and my humor. I am sorry, I just don't believe I should watch what I am saying when I am joking (very obviously joking). I have met some very friendly people who have made jokes about this topics. Even though it's very sensitive I believe we should be able to say whatever we want. If someone can't take it they should mute me. IF someone says go kitten yourself and clearly means it, they should be punished, but only chat restricted, not 14 day suspension pending a perma ban to a slightest mistake. that's just my thoughts, don't mean to offend anyone. Ty for the responses, with regards G
ItsBrad (EUW)
: Unfortunately yeah and I’ve regretted it ever since
> [{quoted}](name=ItsBrad,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uyN8xifx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-31T03:14:24.223+0000) > > Unfortunately yeah and I’ve regretted it ever since Yeah, they rarely unban permas, hope you learned your lesson and you remember that on your new account =\
ItsBrad (EUW)
: Asking for unban
Won't do you any good =\ Is it a perma?
: I don't think its a joke you really have no idea how bad it can get how hard seeking help can feel and the term im on about is not kms its k y s Riot will continue to punish it harshly because its no secret the potential harm it can cause its a difficult topic to discuss really find other things to joke about please something that is actually funny maybe
>find other things to joke about please something that is actually funny maybe See that's the problem right there. You mind not find it funny but some people will. You don't have a dark sense of humor. All jokes can cause harm but they are meant to be jokes, to be funny to some people. IF you don't want to allow it to us you're basically censoring us. People that have problems in their lives should go get help, not run away from it in game. That's the problem in todays generation.
: There is a large difference between you and someone whos considering that option its hard to understand unless you have been there its not a nice feeling the thought that putting it all to an end is better sometimes all you need is a simple push thats why its punished so harshly not because riot are worried people are going to randomly do it because some idiot on the internet told them to. Games are also often used as an escape so it is a good thing riot treats it seriously
> There is a large difference between you and someone whos considering that option Yeah but, it's kinda not my fault is it? I mean, I don't look down on him and I wish him to get help, but how am I supposed to know? He should get help himself not do it just because someone who doesn't even know him tells him he should even as a joke. If you ask me, don't ban players for saying something as a joke, ban them if they really mean it. Also there are people who will hold you hostage with that sentence, I've seen a few times players go "I will kms if I lose this game no joke" or "don't tell me I'm bad I want to kms" So what's stopping Riot from punishing people who just criticize other players wanting to help them? Full disclaimer I don't mean to offend anyone, just talk about this =\
proliarides (EUNE)
: Friendly tip
i don't like how you can say it as a joke and get banned, if you mean it, sure you will get banned. I just don't like how there are people who take everything seriously online. If someone who you never met online tells you to kitten yourself in a game and you take it seriously I don't know what to tell you. You need to calm your tits.... =\
: The ONLY thing you need to do to make people play Mordekaiser.
He needs those pizza feet, his armor is heavy af and he needs them to keep stability ;] {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
xtheannax (EUW)
: Getting discriminated and treated differently because I'm a girl?
Just change your name to a noun or something, I usually just go with my current one or the one I have on my main account "Sincerity" Not a girl though, but I play regularly with one so I know what you're going through... Girls kinda get mistreated but that's a stereotype you're gonna have to live with. I agree with your decision tochange your name and don't succumb to little kidsies that foam out of their mouth when they even think you're a girl online. With regards - G
Hydnoras (EUW)
: And have fun because you are winning.
> [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sYeXUksA,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-01-27T22:35:22.334+0000) > > And have fun because you are winning. I'm not sure, I like a challenge and then it's fun, winning is just a bonus =) I understand though that most people just like winning
SepharU (EUNE)
: Sending ticket does work, Thank you riot!
misleading title but yeah, riot listens 99% of the time
Blitzz (EUNE)
: Is this bannable?
Sadolm (EUW)
: f*** ranked.
ranked isnt to have fun, but to win =)
LeonMallix (EUNE)
: I won 5 rankeds with marks: S, -S and A+ and got ranked Bronze V
Considering you bought 0 controlwards, poor cs, everything else doesn't matter.
: Champion availability.
: Champion availability.
I only think they should allow you to inv your friend on the opposite team, that's the only thing I think it needs. I just use training mode to fluff around and do nothing while I wait for something =\
EloctPT (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Love is a virtue,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=0M2hP4t0,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-01-26T17:07:30.932+0000) > > Yeah holy shizzle yours is more apparent. > But no worries I got your back. =) > > Do you have an account on eune, we can try to recreate the bug =] Nah I only play on EUW :s
> [{quoted}](name=EloctPT,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=0M2hP4t0,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-26T19:44:15.195+0000) > > Nah I only play on EUW :s Rip, I have an account, but no fizz or blitzy =/
Show more

Love is a virtue

Level 40 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion