Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lumiko,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MT8z0RYp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-23T00:05:00.345+0000) > > Meta is a mith low division players think is a world changing god or something. > > I'm an OTP Lux with offmeta build in mid diamond and i have great win streaks because i know my champion in and out. > > I literally play Lux only onto ANY matchup. I can play it on top in the jungle as adc i don't care i can win it. I think meta is a mith. > > Those who think any Lux must start with Luden because thats the META are my death. Luden is a high cost ap item that has no other benefit than some mana and damage. What if i have something better? Flame me all you want i build what i want and i will win with that. > > I MAIN THIS CHAMPION NOT YOU. METASLAVES BEGONE > > {{sticker:sg-syndra}} > > In all seriousness tho. If you want to get to high elo get 2-4 champs and learn them. And i mean LEARN them not just one -two games. Play 50-100. Learn every matchup . Get a feel for the damage , when to back out and run. Once you are done who the fk cares about the rest 150+ ? > > If i want to win all i need is my trusty LUX <3 hell to the rest. > {{sticker:sg-lux}} Hmm I am curious what do you do when lux is banned? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
I dodge :D Nah but in all seriusness Lux is never banned :D . Everyone thinks she is a squishy easy to kill champion so even if she is fed i can kill her mwuahaha. I swear people get bloodthirsty when the see a Lux. Just look at my match history .... XD i played 23 Lux games in a row on Ranked before she was banned by a teammate because i got the ADC role and they didnt want me to play Lux on bot. (which i would have won ...but nvm)
: op.gg only shows you the last 20 games though doesn't it?
It can show you more then the LoL chatch history if you click more. But for champion info there is the Champions tab under your summoner name that shows detailed info on played champions. It is right next to the Summary that shows the last played games.
: See how many games you played with a specific champion
There is a trusty thing called OP.GG that can even tell you past season champion/ranked data on you. They take info from Riot's server. It can even calculate your MMR based on your past games. And can scout players in a live game , so you can get a KDA and rank on everyone in your game. I cheked you out and it says your most played champion in Season 8 was Aatrox with 93 Win 78 Lose. :D There you go the link to your profile: http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=ILILILILILI Have fun scrolling thru OP.GG. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Lumiko (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AnthTWolf,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1JOkYpdx,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-23T01:16:07.425+0000) > > Lee was taking 2 kills from Ahri and left her to die then, like a super example of non-toxic player said : report bot, they lose game..... > Meanwhile he had only 2 kills. He was playing for kills, not to win. > > Also, Ahri was blaming me for losing while we were 3v2 on bot but she had like 5 ganks and still couldn&#x27;t do anything on mid...but hey, I didn&#x27;t start blaming but can&#x27;t you see the irony in her statement? > > > Also, how hypocrit can you be to blame someone if you had si much help and kills yet you don&#x27;t help teammates?only insulting them. I just told her she did nothing so she would stop with harassing. > > > About &quot;carrying&quot;. Why would I continue saying &quot;hey you didn&#x27;t help but I wasn&#x27;t being mad or rude to you&quot; > I just told him he is a pro so he will carry me. Is that bad? > > 2018=the year of offended people You just cant seem to understand .... and to be honest i'm getting tired its really late here so this is my last comment. The way you talked was against Riot policies. You were warned. You should have been silent. Also i cant read this : "hey you didn't help but I wasn't being mad or rude to you" line in your pictures at all. Sooooo .... I have teammates like that . The type that goes nuts over others performance. Do you know what i do? MUTE. NEVER REPLY. IGNORE AND REPRORT AFTER. If we lose we lose. If we win we win. I won't talk a single second with an idiot who thinks saying ANYTHING about others is the solution to world hunger. But you should learn that Riot doesnt like the way you are so you either change really fast or you will be punished again. That moment you get tilted and take up the argument you lost. And you threw your chances of winning away willingly. This is a game for F sake. You lost GET OVER IT. Its a game. Games are not won by words understand this. NEVER . If they want to lose and keep argue thats THEIR PROBLEM. IF you argue you are the same as them. They should be punished just as much as you were. " 2018=the year of offended people" <--- With you on top. Understand this already. This ban is not a personal attack aginst you only. And noone cares about the others. If you and your friends go and steal candy but the cops only get you. You will be punished. Maybe your friends will get caught too maybe not. It doesnt matter. You did a bad thing and got punished end of story. Stop complaining about how THEY behaved. You got the ban because of how YOU behaved. So sorry i sound angry but after i explained a few times alredy your attitude is getting to me. Just as you said : " I am speaking with a wall ". So good night ! I hope after a nights rest you can think thru what YOU did. And learn to play without chat turned on at all.
> [{quoted}](name=AnthTWolf,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1JOkYpdx,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-23T01:57:38.068+0000) > > Lmao man > > Tell this to them, not me. > > You are the one who can&#x27;t seem to understand that I had no reason being rude or anything. You had just my chat logs so its easy to judge from that perspective. > > Just don&#x27;t reply if you are not ok with my facts? > > > Yeah sure mom. > This community always amuses me > > Also, I am not gonna reply anymore to this on-going provocation. I am totally okay with your facts and as i said it a few times and others too , we all know tilting over others behaviour is hard to stop. They were rude you got defensive and started to talk and so on. On the other hand what you still cant seem to understand and get all mad when we tell you is that the problem that got you the ban was exactly that. You talked instead of letting it go and just muting them. You keep defending yourself with what they did and all the reason how they behaved that made you talk. The problem with this is that no matter the reason you should have muted them. Look i had teammates in my games who whished my mother death with cancer after i died to a gank. It hurts extremly because she actually died to stomach cancer. It hurts and it makes me mad so much i could shout at them and break things on their head. But it would make things worse. On top of a Lost game and me being harassed with the memory of ym mother i would lose my account because i lost my cool. Life is hard, sometimes you need to shut up because there are consequences if you open your mouth. I went thru that at my work place a few times so i know. If Riot says you need to be silent when others flame or you get punished. I'd rather do what they say. Its their game they make the rules. You either learn to play with the rules or you leave the game by will or by force.
AnthTWolf (EUNE)
: Lee was taking 2 kills from Ahri and left her to die then, like a super example of non-toxic player said : report bot, they lose game..... Meanwhile he had only 2 kills. He was playing for kills, not to win. Also, Ahri was blaming me for losing while we were 3v2 on bot but she had like 5 ganks and still couldn't do anything on mid...but hey, I didn't start blaming but can't you see the irony in her statement? Also, how hypocrit can you be to blame someone if you had si much help and kills yet you don't help teammates?only insulting them. I just told her she did nothing so she would stop with harassing. About "carrying". Why would I continue saying "hey you didn't help but I wasn't being mad or rude to you" I just told him he is a pro so he will carry me. Is that bad? 2018=the year of offended people
> [{quoted}](name=AnthTWolf,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1JOkYpdx,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-23T01:16:07.425+0000) > > Lee was taking 2 kills from Ahri and left her to die then, like a super example of non-toxic player said : report bot, they lose game..... > Meanwhile he had only 2 kills. He was playing for kills, not to win. > > Also, Ahri was blaming me for losing while we were 3v2 on bot but she had like 5 ganks and still couldn&#x27;t do anything on mid...but hey, I didn&#x27;t start blaming but can&#x27;t you see the irony in her statement? > > > Also, how hypocrit can you be to blame someone if you had si much help and kills yet you don&#x27;t help teammates?only insulting them. I just told her she did nothing so she would stop with harassing. > > > About &quot;carrying&quot;. Why would I continue saying &quot;hey you didn&#x27;t help but I wasn&#x27;t being mad or rude to you&quot; > I just told him he is a pro so he will carry me. Is that bad? > > 2018=the year of offended people You just cant seem to understand .... and to be honest i'm getting tired its really late here so this is my last comment. The way you talked was against Riot policies. You were warned. You should have been silent. Also i cant read this : "hey you didn't help but I wasn't being mad or rude to you" line in your pictures at all. Sooooo .... I have teammates like that . The type that goes nuts over others performance. Do you know what i do? MUTE. NEVER REPLY. IGNORE AND REPRORT AFTER. If we lose we lose. If we win we win. I won't talk a single second with an idiot who thinks saying ANYTHING about others is the solution to world hunger. But you should learn that Riot doesnt like the way you are so you either change really fast or you will be punished again. That moment you get tilted and take up the argument you lost. And you threw your chances of winning away willingly. This is a game for F sake. You lost GET OVER IT. Its a game. Games are not won by words understand this. NEVER . If they want to lose and keep argue thats THEIR PROBLEM. IF you argue you are the same as them. They should be punished just as much as you were. " 2018=the year of offended people" <--- With you on top. Understand this already. This ban is not a personal attack aginst you only. And noone cares about the others. If you and your friends go and steal candy but the cops only get you. You will be punished. Maybe your friends will get caught too maybe not. It doesnt matter. You did a bad thing and got punished end of story. Stop complaining about how THEY behaved. You got the ban because of how YOU behaved. So sorry i sound angry but after i explained a few times alredy your attitude is getting to me. Just as you said : " I am speaking with a wall ". So good night ! I hope after a nights rest you can think thru what YOU did. And learn to play without chat turned on at all.
AnthTWolf (EUNE)
: The thing is that people are easily offended. In this game I didn't insult or blaming my jungler for not helping. So they got offended by my bad lane phase yet they didn't try to understand WHY I lost and started to flame. I didn't even pay attention and then Lee started to help enemy with his ulti, took my ADCs farm, continues to harass me and I am the one not playing? Man...really? So I can't explain why I lost lane so maybe we can come up with a strategy because I can get banned. What a good ban system.
You were very passive agressive. As much as i seen from your pics you said: " dude you stole 2 kills " " and you think you are pro " _<---- this here is not nice also is this " explaining " ?_ then this: _<---- this is plain flame and blame and again nothing connected to your situation_ " jungler camped you " " and you still sux " then: _<---- this is blame again_ " Ahri you had ganks , yet you do nothing ... " then: _<---- you were taunting them , ever head the phrase: Don't feed the troll ?_ " i said carry " " pro player " ... " i said " " carry me " and this: _ <---- this is literally just being toxic_ " xD " " xD " " look at my jungle " " he is so mad " " xD " Yes you tried to explain in between but these remarks were the reason your report was taken seriously.
: I really like the Number 0.006% of players. I took the playerbase of the year 2017 which was 81 Million current league players and multiplied it with 0.006%. Riot cant tell that out of 81 Million players only 486000 are worth of a permanent ban. That just shows how bs this number actually is
Hey maybe thats the reason LoL community is known as the most toxic comunity ever. Because those that need to be perma banned are still at loose. :D
AnthTWolf (EUNE)
: Then why do we have chat in this game? Ok, it's a team-based game but many games doesn't have chat, for example Dead by Daylight. Why would you punish someone for explaining something? they were not playing, just blaming and flaming... oh of course they are saints but when it comes to the dude who didn't insult he is sooooo toxic( with 1 year break too + I didn't write in chat that much, only in this game where I had to explain)
Look. The chat is there to say: "Lets ambush Cait in that bush. " "Lets go invade" "Becarebul Rengar is Botside" " We can go push bot while Nasus is splitting. " " Soraka you should get a Locket they have a lot of AP " " I already have Locket Soraka should get Redemption instead. " The chat is there to STRATEGIES. To PLAN with your TEAM. To COOPERATE. It is not for explaining useless infos. You lost lanephase it happens GET OVER IT. Noone would win anything with the info you are sharing. The game wont magically win itself from you saying you got camped and you never seen the jungler. Your team gets NOTHING from that information. BUT the time you took type all that was not 10s it took more. That time you could have been farming. Roaming. Killing any enemy ANYTHING BUT THAT would been better. Also you don't understand. They were at fault too. They did the same bad thing as you did. Took time to type and type and type instead of PLAYING. But them getting punished and you being punished is two totally different story. You can never know maybe they did get punished. The thing is it doesnt matter. Chat is not for long discussions in game. If you started to talk about your favorite movie for the same amout of time and actually stand still in base probably or on a lane while you do that . Because obviously you can't move and cast while you type. You would miss out teamfights. Opportinities . Objectives . Chanses to WIN. And that is reportable. And honeslty if someone started to talk about their fav movie in my game i would report them too.
Lovre (EUNE)
: Wth is "Hextechnician"
Maybe a Hextechnican is someone working with the Hextech Repair tool. Not sure tho, haven't heard that before.
xxxXFANXxxx (EUNE)
: So why i got leaver buster
Look the other player had no means to know why you arent in game. In his perspective you were disrupting his game by not being present. If you have this error a lot of times i suggest you to write a ticket in the Support site so a Rioter can help you solve the loading issues. I honeslty think removing Leave Buster would make disaster. How many players would jsut afk out of a normal game because they don't care anymore or were loseing but his team didn't want to surrender. Without some sort of punishment that would turn into chaos. I'm pretty sure if you explain the error and the circumstances to a Rioter they will remove the penalty fom you, because as you said it was caused by an error in the client.
AnthTWolf (EUNE)
: Well yeah, we all have bad games but when you get flamed for losing a lane ( I had 2/3/2 or something like that when I lost turret) how am I considered toxic if I try to explain that I have 1 charge for wards and I can't play vs Zac. I didn't even blame Lee for not ganking, yet he still blamed me. 2 years ago I got chat restriction from 1 word and that was "ok" and then the enemy surrendered... .you call that toxicity? When a premade reports you, the bot automatically sees it like you are evil...without analysing if they did wrong or if you really were toxic or feeding or etc.
> [{quoted}](name=AnthTWolf,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1JOkYpdx,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-23T00:01:04.802+0000) > ... how am I considered toxic if I try to explain ... ^ That is the problem. You tried to explain. According to Riot you HAVE to mute and go on. The moment you decided to reply was enough. I'm not making this up. Thats how they think. I honestly think its absurd but thats how it works . {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Akaśhí (EUNE)
: Way too many Champions
Meta is a mith low division players think is a world changing god or something. I'm an OTP Lux with offmeta build in mid diamond and i have great win streaks because i know my champion in and out. I literally play Lux only onto ANY matchup. I can play it on top in the jungle as adc i don't care i can win it. I think meta is a mith. Those who think any Lux must start with Luden because thats the META are my death. Luden is a high cost ap item that has no other benefit than some mana and damage. What if i have something better? Flame me all you want i build what i want and i will win with that. I MAIN THIS CHAMPION NOT YOU. METASLAVES BEGONE {{sticker:sg-syndra}} In all seriousness tho. If you want to get to high elo get 2-4 champs and learn them. And i mean LEARN them not just one -two games. Play 50-100. Learn every matchup . Get a feel for the damage , when to back out and run. Once you are done who the fk cares about the rest 150+ ? If i want to win all i need is my trusty LUX <3 hell to the rest. {{sticker:sg-lux}}
Lari (EUNE)
: Why again Riot?
How do you think " Balance " is made? Obviously they have to test damages on the live servers because PBE is nowhere near in skill. This is the exact reason why Pre-Season exist so Riot can make bigger changes without actually throwing people over a bridge when ranked season starts. You can't balance a game this big with 1000 players because i bet you there are nutjobs out there (i mean the ones who come up wit ridiculous builds) who can make the game break with an idea but they have no PBE acc because thats a limited registry so he can't test it there. Therefor Riot will only understand something is actually broken after it went live and people start to complain about it in hundreds.
AnthTWolf (EUNE)
: I muted only Ahri. I wanted to mute Lee but I got into a teamfight and I forgot. He stopped flaming for 2-3 minutes, I ignored him and then the game ended. Yeah, it was kinda passive-aggressive but still, it wasn't flaming/blaming Lee or someone else for my losing lane. There is a difference from saying " omg report X for not ganking or helping me" and the fact that I tried to explain why I lost the lane. In my opinion, anything you say in chat is considered vulgar because that's what bot algorithm does. Then: why do we have chat? Also, I tried submiting a ticket but it seems I can't do that because **they already gave me a reason why I was banned and they don't give a second chance**. Ok, you don't give second chance but at least bring the hammer to them too for not focusing on game and insulting A SUPPORT for not putting wards or losing 3v2 continuisly.
The problem here is that Riot doesn't care what they did or what they didn't do. On your part this was a report where your actions were considered toxic and the fact you had prior warnings means you didn't care and still did what they punished you for. Meaning you were chatting instead of playing. Also as far as i know from reading forum a lot WTF is considered just as bad as a F-you or something simmilarly "nice" . On their part maybe they are on honor 5 and never flame but they had a horrible day and there were you and it escalated to a full on chat passive war. So even if that report goes out they won't get punished because that was a one time thing and they were never punished before. You can never know. So any reasoning about their part and what they did are irrelewant. Btw on the Support site you should be able to log in regardless of account status so keep trying to make a ticket you might succseed eventually.
AnthTWolf (EUNE)
: Oh yeah I didn't make another screenshot because it was the same thing: trying to explain why I lost botlane. You can even see I didn't complain about Lee Sin not making 1 gank (but Zac did like 3-4)...also blaming me for not putting wards (which in fact you can't put more than 3+1 control ward so how am I supposed to put so many? I had 1 charge of trinket, I didn't have money to get that support item where you get 4 wards
Well for me it seems you were really tilted. Yes you didn't flame but sadly Riot thinks Passive Agressive chatting like that is still counts as toxic. Also saying : " wtf , sux , you pro " and the fact that you were still talking after you said you mute him is toxic. I can totally understand why you wrote that but according to Riot you should have muted them and just play. The thing is tho. People don't get premabanned for one game. I'm sure you had a chat restriction before this or maybe even a 2 week suspension. That was a warning that you should just use the \mute all and play. I can honestly tell you i'm not a saint either i had my chatbann once and that scared the shit out of me. I took so much time and money into this account i would rather jump off a bridge than to lose it. Since then i mute everyone as soon as the first bad word comes out of them or they start to pingspam. But since then a whole year passed and i actually enjoy the game now . I rarely see actual trolls and flamers. They are still there but i have left behind the toxic parts of the elo. I have more time focusing on the game and i actually improved a LOT. The point i want to make is. This is a game. I know how bad it is to lose but useing all that time and effort into talking , even if its not toxic chatting is disruptive for the game. Chat is there to plan teamwork to call baron or set up ambushes not to talk about your life problems. All i can say is try to plea at Riot in a support ticket. They might be generous and lift the ban. But please if you start to play again just heed my warning and mute everyone. Passive agressive argueing wont solve anything . You won't win the game by explaining things to that Ahri you win by playing. * MUTE * {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
KΑPPΑ (EUW)
: Ban
The problem is even if you say it was your friends. There is no way to prove that. Also you had previous punishments on that aco%%%% , maybe a chatban or two maybe a 2 weeks suspension. So you clearly werent the most honorable player. Riot wont hand out a permaban for one bad game. You had your warnings. I want to believe what you say is true but somehow i can't. And i think sadly Riot won't believe you either. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: More mastery levels?
I feel your pain ! I'm OTP Lux currently at 930k mastery points in Diamond 3 .... So you know not bragging or anything but i think my Mastery 7 should worth more than a Gold 1 Lux who has like 40k and still Mastery7 ..... No idea why there is no mastey 8-9 . {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
lispaton (EUW)
: well, first off, preseason hasn't started... so.... you know.. nothing has changed yet.. secondly, I understand the idea behind the build: more lane sustain with ROA and a huge increase in damage as soon as you've finished rabadon's. The reason luden's is a good first item is because of strong poke (stronger than ROA because of the passive, the passive is the reason it deals much more burst than ROA, so luden's surely is a better burst item) decent sustain (not in hp, but a lot of mana, so you can stay in lane longer) and more movement speed, which of course makes it easier to sidestep and chase, but also makes it easier and faster to roam, which, certainly on a higher level, is very important. It's also very good that Luden's is so cheap and immediately gives a large increase in damage, while ROA is a bit more costly (which is always bad for first items and it makes you buy rabadon's later) it also doesn't immediately give its full stats, which ideally you would want on most APC's, simply because you want to be as strong as possible in every phase of the game and with Lux the early game is when you want to start killing people already, since she snowballs pretty well and her early game is quite strong. With ROA you scale better into mid and late game, but the early game will always be weaker and roaming isn't as easy nor will you snowball as well (I think) Rabadon's as a second item is, in theory, very useful, since, just like you said, you can instakill a lot of people or at least get them very low, but it's so expensive, so you need extra gold to not fall behind before you finish it. Buying luden's first gives you the (kill) pressure, roaming possibilities and safety to get kills or at least farm without much of a problem, which gives you the possibility to buy rabadon's second so as to make your powerspike even stronger. ROA on the other hand is pretty bad for killing people in itself. You can farm easily because of the sustain, but actually killing people is way harder than with luden's, at least if the enemy plays decently. I think that is why Luden's is a more popular and probably better first item: its early game is stronger, your killing potential is greater and your roams are stronger and easier, which leaves you with a rabadon's much earlier, even if you have the same stats, since luden's is cheaper.
> [{quoted}](name=lispaton,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=LE2wEtJP,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-18T15:55:40.804+0000) > ... more movement speed, which of course makes it easier to sidestep and chase, but also makes it easier and faster to roam, which, certainly on a higher level, is very important. > It&#x27;s also very good that Luden&#x27;s is so cheap and immediately gives a large increase in damage, while ROA is a bit more costly (which is always bad for first items and it makes you buy rabadon&#x27;s later) I have to correct you on these. {{item:3285}} does not give movementspeed. You charge its passive while moveing but the item won't give you speed so the comment about roaming is kind of miss shot. {{item:3027}} is actually cheaper than {{item:3285}} . {{item:3010}} (1100) + {{item:1026}} (850) + combine gold (750) = {{item:3027}} (2700) {{item:3802}} (1300) + {{item:1026}} (850) + combine gold (1050) ={{item:3285}} (3200) So i can actually get to {{item:3089}} way faster. I understand the point made in mana sustain and poke on lane. But the problem is mos midlaners either onshot you because you are squishy or poke your hp down till they can kill you . So you either poke better (which is not 100% startegy on ranked) or don't even go near your minions against an assasin and hug tower for safety. I like to roam. So with this build yes i won't be able to kill anyone early but so much easier to roam and help the jungler 2v1 kill the enemy jungler. Making deep wards for the team or just pop up at top or bot at lvl 3-4 for a cheeky early roam they don't suspect from a Lux.
: Its hard to acknowledge different ways to play a champion exists. I want to kill myself whenever i see lux support rushing {{item:3092}} . But i don't say anything about it, because i don't want my support's morale to go out the window. Just mute and report later. nothign else u can do.
I think my problem is more on the sheep mentality side. If its not meta ppl get agressive all of a sudden. I have seen this a LOT. Start of the season they flamed me for Glacial Augment on Lux. Now its meta so noone cares.
: The problem is obviously that you're experimenting in ranked, which is exactly what people hate... Scroll down a bit and you can see multiple posts by people complaining about the same thing.
I would totally understand this concern if i would be building {{item:3085}} or somthing like that on Lux :/
Rioter Comments
: He has not the build that someone who intentionally run it down would build. Neither mobies nor Phantom dancers. Also if you would look at several wrong inting cases issued in the last months you would know that there are ALOT of false positives in the ban system.
I understand what you mean and you are totally right. BUT one report won't get you banned. No matter how angry are the players in the lost game all reports in a single game count as one. Riot said it themselfs. That is set that way to prevent players getting banned from just one bad game. If he got banned anyway that means his Honor level was low to begin with and he got several reports made against him in the last few days/weeks that adding in this game resulted in the ban. Also as you can see his attitude on the forums he is quite toxic. I know its hard to get over punishments even more if they are wrongfully given out. But the way he acts just makes things even worse.... Riot can see these posts you know .... and he still curses. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
fubbeli (EUW)
: ***
Seems like you don't understand so let me explain again :D. If you are toxic and constantly get reported the system records it but nothing happens. It keeps accumulating making your account have a "bad standing" . Then you had that game where your score seemed like you were feeding and they reported you for feeding . The system recognized your account as one that is going downwards and that was reported a lot recently SO this last game threw you over the treshold needed to get a ban. Its that simple . Also if you keep acting like this and cursing on others it will be near impossible to ask Riot to lift that ban . {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
DeathR0p3 (EUNE)
: HOW DID I NOT GET A S??!?!?!?!??
If you or anyone need some help understanding the rank system here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyLdqESS0vk
: Rewards, Bans
I honestly think your thinking is upside down. Why do you think Riot should give anything to anyone that is toxic enough to get punished for it ? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Sefi (EUNE)
: Depression kicking in
Demotion is near
Cheini (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=fubbeli,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sLUhnEUj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-08T19:35:22.366+0000) > > Wait are you actually this autistic to not even see that the reason of the ban is for &quot;inting&quot; XDDD nop, i just thought that Jax had a tough game so you flamed/trolled him and the team in return :p and it is true, to be fair... unless you had a bad game as well, in which case you just need to ask support for help. Still, i don't think a single game can cause this.. i really don't like being called "au...t" though, mostly because i know what this means.. and it is sad.! oh and btw do keep in mind that the ban is for griefing, not int
> [{quoted}](name=fubbeli,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sLUhnEUj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-08T19:35:22.366+0000) > > Wait are you actually this autistic to not even see that the reason of the ban is for &quot;inting&quot; XDDD ^ This kind of attitude that made you banned not the game. Noone gets a 14 day ban for one bad game. I'm pretty sure you weren't a honorable player to begin with. That means you had multiple reports made on you in the past weeks that combined with this last game lead to the ban. I had games like this when a high burst assasin was oneshotting me even under towers. But interestingly i was never banned for feeding (even tho my toplaner at that time was raging hard on the death counters) So i have a really hard time to believe that you were banned after just this one game. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: last season i tried doing that and got no justice even took ss of them saying gg enjoy win and in the replay they were running it down mid yet no action done against them. And i get banned because a duo inted my ranked game and i called them a twat
> [{quoted}](name=PentaRakan,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=te2lbPRT,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-08T20:04:20.009+0000) > > last season i tried doing that and got no justice even took ss of them saying gg enjoy win and in the replay they were running it down mid yet no action done against them. And i get banned because a duo inted my ranked game and i called them a twat According to Riot asking for a report on someone else is in itself bannable. So (according to your pictures on a lower reply) the fact you wanted " 9x vayne " and that fact that you were talking and fannign the flames instead of playing is the reason for your ban. Also because you were banned before for 14 days and the fact that you still didn't change after i think it was kind of inevitable. If you ever make a new account i advise you to use the " /mute all " command :) and listen to some music. It can make a huge difference ! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Meramek (EUW)
: Akali shroud mechanic is broken
She is not untargetable ! You can't see her so you can't click on her but thats the same with any invisiblity. She can still be hurt with skillshots / aoe skills. The only difference is that towers can't see her either, which is true kind of annoying and a great Akali player can use that to wreck you but she is nowere near impossible to beat. Try to play with her ! Learning the champion you are worst against can teach you a lot on how to beat it ;) Good Luck ! {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Reignbow (EUW)
: Pyke is an easteregg and NOONE noticed it!
I watched Game of Thrones but i totally missed this. Well its not just Pyke who is referenced from something. Ahri for example is made after the legend of the nine tailed fox. There are so much more. Most skins /dances are made as a joke / easter egg. I could tell you like a 100 of these from heart. This just shows how much Riot loves to hide these in plain sight :D {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: How can I improve my skill level better?
You could always watch back your games. While they are ingame players tend to miss mistakes they make, so watching it back can show you some points you can improve on. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Good luck !
: Great way to lose promos
Same with me ------- https://gyazo.com/f8f3366d6870839fd2f28f6351bae7f2 Wtf is with the client ... it happend 2 times already to me. I lost 15lp and got a 30m ban for dodgeing. RITO FIX IT {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Lumiko,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=LWONbHtH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-09-12T17:24:32.499+0000) > > Hello there! > > Its really not my style to talk into topics like this but, (and don't be offended now) I checked your profile on euw.op.gg and you are currently unranked. Being unranked means you might and will be matched with new players trying to figure out how ranked games works. They are unranked too meaning they play the first 10 games to know their division. And yes you might get players who get placed in bronze later on because they are new to the game. But I'm pretty sure the system wont place you above Silver 1 even if you win all your games in placements because you have no ranked history before these games. > > If you feel you are better than most of the players then prove yourself by winning yourself up to higher divisions later. > > B.t.w I really do hope you will learn that you will only win games with good mentality, bad games happen even to you and if you deny this fact and keep blaming other players you will end up alone and lonely because they will leave you behind both as friends and in divisions. > > Sincerely a Platinum player {{summoner:31}} I do not think I'm better than most. I've played with and against players who play better than me. And I won't be placed in Silver I as I already lost too much for that. I guess it'll be mid or low Silver and I'm not even sure I deserve to be placed higher at the moment as there are some aspects of the game that I'm very poor with. But I'm talking about basic stuff, like knowing when to engage as support and when to play passively and when aggressively, and which support is better for what style of play. What to ward and even looking at the mini-map. After all those players reached lvl 30 somehow. They are not completely new.
Hello again! I think you are not really familiar with the "really new" players the type of person that is literally playing this game for the first time or any MOBA game for example. I personally have more than five friend that will only play Co-op vs. AI because they are afraid of other players. Imagine some of these players reaching lvl 30 with just bot games. Then they think "oh look there is a new game mode I haven't seen yet is now unlocked I should check it out " You have to understand that on mixed servers there are players yes kids that cant speak the language really well either and doesn't actually know what they started. So they end up doing bad because they have no experience needed for the ranked games. But you sounded really angry in your post and I felt that you tried to say they shouldn't even play the game if they have no experience. IT IS A GAME . It meant to be played for fun. Yes the ranked mode is for testing your skills and getting higher and higher, but in the core its still just a game that anyone can play. You really shouldn't be angry about others it wont help anything. Getting frustrated after a defeat is a common thing even more if you did your best and it went away on a team player's mistake. If you can overcome this feeling then you will improve faster than you think. You will notice outplay options after you saw mistakes by enemy players and even reform some of your own errors after you see some good plays by that same enemy. I advise you listen to some music and take 5-10 minutes break between games, helps you relax and focus on the next game. In the break time you can actually look over your game statistics , see where the team made mistakes or watch the game's replay to learn tricks from the enemy. If you need any help I'm happy to help you anytime. Lumi :)
: Thanks for bugging LoL, rito!
Guys plz place this topic in the Bug Reports section so they can actually see it.
Metrocubo (EUW)
: Support, my Love
Hahahah :D I really like your attitude towards supporting ! Keep it up buddy . {{champion:201}} Try Braum if you can later on , tank with good poke damage and the best jump to adc to save the day with unbreakable shield play you can imagine XD , also really good with diving.
: Where's the logic?
Hello there! Its really not my style to talk into topics like this but, (and don't be offended now) I checked your profile on euw.op.gg and you are currently unranked. Being unranked means you might and will be matched with new players trying to figure out how ranked games works. They are unranked too meaning they play the first 10 games to know their division. And yes you might get players who get placed in bronze later on because they are new to the game. But I'm pretty sure the system wont place you above Silver 1 even if you win all your games in placements because you have no ranked history before these games. If you feel you are better than most of the players then prove yourself by winning yourself up to higher divisions later. B.t.w I really do hope you will learn that you will only win games with good mentality, bad games happen even to you and if you deny this fact and keep blaming other players you will end up alone and lonely because they will leave you behind both as friends and in divisions. Sincerely a Platinum player {{summoner:31}}

Lumiko

Level 179 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion