SlayerRM (EUNE)
: Change to FEAR
Incredible idea i would love to see this.
AIexander (EUNE)
: Africa Need Water and Food NOT AN ADDICTING GAME
Was hoping someone would post this xD
: Dear Riot
Stopped reading at "adc feels like a dead role". Whenever i get autofilled as adc i have the highest damage in the game. With a role i dont play. I play top jungle on euw, mid supp on eune, if i can carry as ASHE(the only adc i have) then whats stopping you adc mains from carrying? Nothing. Just whining.
: Hmm, I guess you are right. But, do you think that if a majority of people would be against a rework, that the backlash would be almost completely negative, could Riot ever revert the champ back to pre-rework, re-rework the champ or keep tweaking the champ until people are pleased?
No. Riot doesnt listen to the community if they say "we are doing x because reasons" and the community complains they go ahead and do it anyway. Examples: Dynamic queue. Making bounties and towers give more global gold than solo gold(they reverted this a year later) etc. Also to touch on what mirirpaladin said, rengar and leblanc were reworked because they offered no counterplay and were unhealthy for the game. Then riot decided to revert them because 195 iq.
AIexander (EUNE)
: NO u dont filter just banned u for some words u said but it was not toxic BUT there has to be more than 1 games to get u banned and u also got 10 and 25 games chat restriction before that
Woah you are severely misinformed stop spreading false info.
: Did i deserve the 2 week ban?
U said " k y s " and " f a g g o t t o" both of which result in an instant 14day ban skipping both chat restrictions.
: > No its not, it was only on karthus with nunu in team. And with xayah and rakan... several times... and kaisa with braum... funnel strategies started in Korea. > Wow a toplaner is being played in mid, must mean hes good. So irelia must be trash then, she is a top laner player mid... him being mid means nothing, he is being picked and is succeeding, all that matters... wouldn’t be the first time a champion has swapped lanes after a rework, remember graves.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OmaFHB81,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T01:06:31.433+0000) > > And with xayah and rakan... several times... and kaisa with braum... funnel strategies started in Korea. They started in china. > > So irelia must be trash then, she is a top laner player mid... him being mid means nothing, he is being picked and is succeeding, all that matters... wouldn’t be the first time a champion has swapped lanes after a rework, remember graves. Irelia is trash after the last round of nerfs, 45% winrate top(same as atrox).
: Bull. Being more anti fun than an anti fun hero is not a good thing... he might counter these champions but he is way more anti fun than they could ever dream to be... just because other champions are anti fun doesn’t mean Yorick wasn’t... that’s something any top laner who had the misfortune to go against Yorick would say... at least Heimerdinger you can just get pushed in and farm and teemo is squishy enough to kill.
Yorick was considered a troll pick. Misfortune? Any meta toplaner was more than happy to go vs yorick. Free elo. Using your logic full ap nunu top is anti fun because he counters teemo and heimer(thus falling into the "more anti fun than anti fun champions" according to you)
: Smite mid is played in Korea as well... so you where saying. And oh look the Korean pros are picking aatrox, and doing well with him too (though this is mid aatrox). It’s almost like he is a good champion. He is seeing pro play across all regions and succeeding in every single one... so do try to discredit Korean pros thinking he is good and proving it as well.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OmaFHB81,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T00:59:04.070+0000) > > Smite mid is played in Korea as well... so you where saying. > No its not, it was only on karthus with nunu in team. > And oh look the Korean pros are picking aatrox, and doing well with him too (though this is mid aatrox). It’s almost like he is a good champion. Wow a toplaner is being played in mid, must mean hes good.
Log Dog (EUNE)
: What happens if somebody troll picks in Blind Pick?
Blind pick Sticking to meta Choose one.
Reichs (EUNE)
: Can you show even one high elo Graves main with good stats? I'm genuinely interested since I could watch their games an learn. And BC is not that useful in plat where people play mostly carries and build little armor.
Ill check the korean ladder after work and post some of them if i can find them.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=M4dimir Putin,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OmaFHB81,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-07T22:02:03.473+0000) > > Debatable. Hes at 45% winrate top and worst winrate in the jungle. Aatrox isn't a jungler. He's a top laner. Also, he doesn't have 45% winrate. He's actually above 50% and insanely popular (high banrate). [Aatrox Stats](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Aatrox/Top/graphs/) Let's not forget Aatrox is only 1 week and half old. Players still didn't have time to learn him properly. He has great potential.
Why does he have a 14% pick rate in the jungle then? And his winrate top is 45% in plat and above, you showing me stats from all elos doesnt magically make him viable since bronze and silver players dont understand the game(and coincidentally make up 75% of the ranked population).
: Old Yorick was the definition of anti fun And old poppy was an abomination... legit riot where scared of this champion, they promised that if she ever became meta they would hotfix in nerfs to purposefully make her unplayable... her kit was the litteral definition of toxic.
Teemo and heimer are the definition of antifun. Old yorick countered both=fun champion. Any toplaner would agree.
: He is also pick or ban in pro play and has a 100% win rate in the EU vs NA rift rivals, both times getting fed and carrying. He is a very difficult champion, 45% win rate is actually pretty on point for a champion who is easy to mess up on... doesn’t degrade the fact that a pro player used this champion in pro play, no assistance from his team, and bullied a renekton (played by fenix, who used to be a renekton one trick) mercelously. If that doesn’t prove what this champion is capable of in the right hands nothing will. So still an amazing rework giving the loose loose situation.
EU and NA lul. Smite mid was played by eu and na, does it mean its good? Hell no.
Reichs (EUNE)
: Can you show some evidence on that? If I can get 70% with Jax/WW a proper Graves main should get much more, right?
You forget that youre p5 eune while proper graves mains are dia+ where its hard(almost impossible on some servers) to keep a 55%+ winrate. Graves is permapick/permaban ain korean d1+. Also your build is suboptimal wheres the black cleaver???????
: His kit is nothing like riven... he has a 3 hit Q which isn’t even unique to riven (yasuo has one close to riven than aatrox does) and that’s it. And he really needed a full rework... everything in his kit that made him who he was also made him toxic... once you remove the toxic elements from his kit your left with a revive, his Q and his E... of which his E wasn’t worth keeping, and the rest is still in the kit. To make aatrox healthy they had to kill off aatrox as we know him... and given the fact that this situation is loose loose for riot no matter what they did they did an amazing job.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OmaFHB81,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-07T17:50:48.942+0000) > > given the fact that this situation is loose loose for riot no matter what they did they did an amazing job. Debatable. Hes at 45% winrate top and worst winrate in the jungle. I wouldnt call that a tight-tight situation nor an amazing rework.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Malamaruli,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OmaFHB81,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-07T17:45:04.154+0000) > > Aatrox didn't need a full rework especially now that after years of beeing a meme Let me stop you right there. Aatrox only recently started getting popular for two reasons: 1. Overbuffed. 2. His rework was closing in so players decided to try him out before it happened. Same thing happened with Swain. Aatrox 100% needed this rework. He'd never be balanced because of his kit. *** > [{quoted}](name=Malamaruli,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OmaFHB81,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-07T17:45:04.154+0000) > > The real problem here though is that this reworked madman isn't Aatrox anymore. Yes, you're right. He's no longer the same Aatrox he used to be and that's a good thing. Old Aatrox didn't have a good kit, just like old Yorick, Poppy, Urgot, etc. The only thing I miss from his old kit is the W. The micromanagement of that single ability is what made Aatrox special in my eyes. It may return in the future on a champion that actually has a decent kit to work with it. His revive is also iconic to him, but that mechanic stayed, so I don't understand why people like you complain. ######You don't even play Aatrox so I don't understand why you are complaining so much about it.
But old yorick and poppy had good kits.
: Would you enjoy it if an enemy typed that towards you when you lost? If the answer is no, then it's likely the other team won't. So why do it? Also: refer to Coxis' answer.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YAeAzjEa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-07T12:33:18.828+0000) > > Would you enjoy it if an enemy typed that towards you when you lost? > > If the answer is no, then it's likely the other team won't. So why do it? > I dont care its a video game. Some random guy saying "easy" has zero impact on me. Does that mean i should also start spamming ggeasy since it doesnt affect me?
: If people would have common sense they would know it's wrong to write that, even tho it's meant to be "fun" for them. - People who think they're special, but aren't in reality. - Kids. - Overall disrespectful and unsportsmanlike players. These are the only 3 reasons which came into my mind. And it mostly comes from people like these. Ignore them and move on, don't let them break you. (for peops who don't do that)
You forget the saltlords that go 0-10-0 and write easy if their team manages to win.
Reichs (EUNE)
: I think elo hell exists if you play a champ, which cant 1v5
Except that graves is better than both ww and jax for solo carrying.
: So how do I improve it. It's not like I can simply escape it as Bronze 5 is full of trolls, toxic players, inters and smurfs
Win more than you lose. If youre better than the average player in your mmr you will climb. Also bronze 5 how did you manage that? I tried getting multiple smurfs to bronze but silver 5 is the lowest i could get. Its impossible to get into bronze.
: This Elo system is annoying af
: To The Toxic Talon That Reported Me.
So power of sexy gets renamed for being offensive but every variation of adolf hitler is still actively playing.
SalBunny (EUW)
: i got banned and i never ever started the flame i wasn't toxic af btw i just said u suck now and then and %%%%ing %%%%%%ed
: Why was I perma banned when the enemy was aggravating me and being abusive?
> [{quoted}](name=RIPYouNoobs,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y17R9zE5,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-06T18:43:02.038+0000) > > I got banned just now because of 2 games due to me being "toxic" and bad behaviour You answered your own question it was because you were toxic.
POMΠ(EUW)
: Well my point here is that I didn't know the 2 words had different background as I learned English from school and we didn't study slurs or swearing words there. I had no intention of disparaging anybody or any term. The severity of the punishment for this is way too excessive.
Pro tip. Dont use words you dont know the meaning of.
: You really hope that?? What kind of person are you... Wtf?
A horrible one. But account sharers are worse.
: That's what you say, I think autofill has had its share of words on your decision to do "two-role" accounts. And hey, if you wanna check my opgg when I quite clearly don't want to grind the game into oblivion to climb, be my guest. I did play for a while, but seeing how I have better things to do than worry about my LP I decided to quit on a loss streak.
You can think w/e you want. Cant autofill me as support if support is my secondary role. Havent been autofilled once on this acc. If you need to "grind to oblivion" to get out of silver youre not ready for ranked.
ImMaleLol (EUW)
: So if someone wanted to masturbate with IQ lower than 80...... ?
Monkeys and dolphins are capable of masturbating, they have around 40-50 iq iirc.
elin990 (EUW)
: A "Bronze 4" player with 500 farm at 30 minutes.. You kidding me?
They told him "all you need to do to get out of bronze is cs"
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
60-70% of the japanese population smoke but they are also the nation witjh the highest average life expectancy on earth. Theres a widespread example of people with unhealthy lifestyles living into upper 80s-low 90s.
ImMaleLol (EUW)
: i hate that people keep using IQs for measure of intelligence. IQs are meaningless
No they arent. If your IQ is below 80 you are not able to work even in purely physical labor.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Cao cao died of cancer in 220 AD, long before cigarettes were invented, whats your point? Smoking causes 80-90% of lung/throat/tongue cancer cases, it doesnt mean cancer cant exist in nonsmokers.
JayceGatsby (EUNE)
: ADC needs ability to SELL SUPPORT for gold
I love this idea, imagine salty adcs selling their support and then blaming jungler for losing the game ;)
bdaniel18 (EUW)
: Gold5 0lp players
You deserve diamond but g5 OLP players are holding you back. Never lucky.
Zyzyx (EUW)
: You sir, have a problem. And I don't mean this is in a mean, "you are an idiot" kind of way, but more like as in "medical problem". This will very quickly ruin your life and literally kill you. And not in the cool "live fast, die young" kind of way, but in the "age faster, get multiple medical problems at a young age and die slowly and painfully" kind of way. It's not my place to tell you how to live your life, but maybe you should think about what actually want from life. If it's what I explained above, sure, go for it. If not, reach out for help.
My great grandma smoked a pack of cigarettes and drank a litre of whiskey a day for 50+ years. Never had medical issues. Guess dying at age 94 is what some call "aging faster, getting multiple medical problems at a young age and die slowly and painfully. Edit: She wasnt even japanese.
: I got banned for 14 days
I hope they remove the 14day and give you a perma for account sharing.
Smerk (EUW)
: I guess it was also during last season when progress was like 3 times faster
: > [{quoted}](name=M4dimir Putin,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KmAotZo1,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-05T15:43:08.173+0000) > > ???? Supports are already overpowered because their items are disgustingly cost efficient and the reason they got so strong in the first place was due to global gold increase with the removal of old runes(korean supports used to run gold quints+yellows with armor reds and mres blues). Supports now are with nurfed shields and the items that give you Shield is also nurfed. So increasing the gold income for the support will not hurt them. In fact they will more balanced
Newsflash enchanters are not the only support category. The nerfs to shields and shielding/healing items were more than deserved and LONG overdue.
x Akali (EUNE)
: Is it OK to play rankeds drunk / high
I play ranked exclusively while high. Makes me untiltable. Roll a fat one before the game and hope it lasts for 1-2 games. Repeat for 4-48 hours. Only smoke when youre dead/in base. No puff puff=no ranked for me. I play normal drafts if theres nothing to smoke.
: That statement is false honnestly. Their are a lot of champions like marksmen for example that need a combination of multiplay items to gain their powerspike while earlygame champions tend to benefit more without or with one specific item. An combination of items still makes them stronger but lategame champions tend to benefit more from it. Also when someone is snowballing they tend to build items to prevent the enemy from doing damage (armor stacking for example). Someone that is behind can't affort items like {{item:3035}} to solve this because they have no items to benefit from the damage increase. The increase snowball effect is only aplied when you are snowballing the game with lategame champions. But in general, naturally you shouldn't get this lead when your laning against earlygame champions.
Hes actually right. If youre ahead youre winning in kills/cs/both while denying your enemy. Giving increased global gold would only serve to let you snowball even harder.
: The issue with the lategame right now is gold/min
No thanks this would bring us back into the "better bot wins" meta.
: Yes i think it will be better because Supports will have more gold income and they will buy more items then normal. Because if you think about it - Support dont get minions they only get additional gold through these items -{{item:3301}} {{item:3098}} But they dont give you enough gold. When you fall behind its impossible to get back as a Support
???? Supports are already overpowered because their items are disgustingly cost efficient and the reason they got so strong in the first place was due to global gold increase with the removal of old runes(korean supports used to run gold quints+yellows with armor reds and mres blues).
: How long has it taken people to get back to honor 2 after being chat banned etc.
Took my friend 2 weeks but that was with the old system before they sped up honor 0 to 2 progress.
Smerk (EUW)
: yeah, it stops at gold 1. Cannot get free wins in your plat promos or higher
Was wondering why i wasnt getting free wins in promos anymore, didnt know about this. Thanks.
: .. i actualy thought you are the one who made this post (so that is why i asked why you want him reworked) .. my bad xD (i thought you were the one who created the disscussion) else : if she doesnt play asol into melee then watching her is like reading a physics book where termodynamics was ripped out .. sure you have almost all of it .. but you must figure out that part on your own ..
Lul its okay it happens :) Its not my goal to become a one trick. Hes my main and my favourite champion alongside udyr but i will never play just one champion, gets boring pretty quickly for me. I avoid bad matchups and pick vlad/morg/galio instead.
: There's no such thing as an exclusively mid/supp acc. Either you're ready to play any role or you don't play solo que.
Actually there is considering all my accs are limited to 2 roles per acc. And seeing how youre silver 5 with negative winrate id say im more ready than you for soloq.
617 (EUW)
: Perm banned
Woah negative and toxic.
: Get heimer and pubstomp. But seriously, how can you have no adc-s? Not even the cheapest? Sivir? Tristana (she's free for pete's sake)? Ez? The rest are admittedly pretty pricey, but if nothing else go bruiser or ask a teammate to swap.
I have ashe. I also have only 1 toplaner and only 1 jungler on this account in case of autofill. This is exclusively a mid/supp acc.
NinjaBarrel (EUNE)
: Excellent observation , just as i said people were saying that GP is trash but then Tobias Fate came and showed us hot to play him. In time people will figure out Aatrox too.
> [{quoted}](name=NinjaBarrel,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zZ9yGwBE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-05T09:36:09.787+0000) > > Excellent observation , just as i said people were saying that GP is trash but then Tobias Fate came and showed us You mean mangki?
Show more

M4dimir Putin

Level 87 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion