: More levels pls :(
Yus! And ive transfered so all my mastery levels has been reset xD
Agidyne (EUW)
: #1 Tip to get you Diamond in no time.
: This sounds like a movie intro
Well it will be a intro for my lol "amatour career" in EUW :3
: I think shaco was mad cause of today's community. Maybe some stuff happened to him. It seems like (if it is ranked) he was first pick and maybe was zac trolling (ezreal smite is meta~). I don't either otherwise. But report defenitely in there
Ever since attck move where modified many shaco players has fallen to it even the best of the shaco players :(
Trojax (EUNE)
: Your fabulous champion should at least allow others to carry it!
Damn... Didnt think it through :/
Fler (EUNE)
: Y found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBgWV_OjnmM looks kinda cool
: do u want to join my team so ? ^^
Soon first i need to settle afew things something i should have done a long time ago
Fler (EUNE)
: link :o?
Im using an youtube app... But search for this : Shyvana Visual Ability Upgrade - League of Legends
: Ultimate Bravery team recruiting ;)
I LOVE ultimate bravery x,D too much fun has been had :)
Trojax (EUNE)
: Your own champion concept!
Passive unable to move since the champion is an object Q- requiem W- requiem E- requiem R-requiem with damage overtime
: I shit u not
Well it was a "positive sarcasm" ive got same issue with thresh :/
Fler (EUNE)
: Got my mystery skin >_< Thanks rito
And her ability animation is getting "polished" dude you must to try to recall in dragon form with skin i find it really satisfying >w<
Agidyne (EUW)
: Thanks Riot :D
: I just want another few levels :( 54k on Diana and rising...
biggad2001 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MRWTFROFL1337,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=G9qvBMbh,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-02T17:00:10.111+0000) > > Typical you see it as nothing but proof you might not lack rank but you surdenly lack intelect Ye, your name, rank, and post, are like, blooming with intelligence .
: Draven: No snowball, no party.
Well that is the theory
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Riot investing on Curse (voice)
Ive allways used curse myself :D!!
biggad2001 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MRWTFROFL1337,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=G9qvBMbh,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-02T07:52:45.848+0000) > > I find it amusing that you need statistics as an comeback Well, its a proof that you're sheit, while im decent.
Typical you see it as nothing but proof you might not lack rank but you surdenly lack intelect
Ezlas (EUNE)
: Renekton with smite and ignite is also very good:)
: Attack champion only?
If you go into hotkeys and press abilities and summoner spells you can see the option in the buttom rebind it for your own needs
: i will admit im not a pro player but i have reached gold 2 and i have some experience....but being salty makes me lose cause i cant handle the fact that someone is acting tough without even making plays and picking those champs i had mentioned before
Srry it was a joke no need to take it serious I see we do all get salty yet i do not have the needed experience to fully understand your issue since im only bronze 2 i still have much to learn
: That makes sense.
If you go aggresive after getting some mana sustain you can tear him down and also get gold from his abilities :D i dream about playing nasus against a yorick :,)
Shiroe x (EUW)
: Yeah very fun/ strong :)
: Yorick is pretty strong. He is really hard to counter.
Kayle :3 srsly im nor kidding
Rioter Comments
Shiroe x (EUW)
: Very lucky, is a rare skin.
^^ quick question is it worth building her as a hybrid between AD and AP?
Neonchan (EUW)
: Free stuff is always nice :) I got Sandstorm Kata from that event
: you are lucky man, i have to buy the skin now, even i already have Aether Wing Kayle
I really want that skin so beutifull!
: Apparently i got it for good behaviour..
But i do get reported every now and then since people takes tips as an insult this night my support reported my for kill stealing him -_-
Shiroe x (EUW)
: It was on sale a while back. it's how i got mine.
Apparently i got it for good behaviour..
Neonchan (EUW)
: You probably got it as the "yay you were not toxic" skin, as I doubt you wouldn't remember claiming your giveaway (you had to enter the ID from your ticket on a special site for GC giveaways)
Hmm i did not remember any of the gc give aways so it seem to be a "congratz you ain't so toxic" That makes me so happy :3
Neonchan (EUW)
: Was a giveaway at last gamescom, pax etc. Also every player who wasn't banned/restricted in S4 got a random skin by riot
Interresting i didnt even know that
Rioter Comments
: I can only think of one.... That's fiddle.
biggad2001 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MRWTFROFL1337,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=G9qvBMbh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-07-02T00:25:54.826+0000) > > Law get gud http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=MRWTFROFL1337 k
I find it amusing that you need statistics as an comeback
Bufey (EUW)
: If all champions would get an extra ability what would you want it too be?
By doing so ballancing champs would be near to impossible so i do not dare think of such cruelty
: Can you make a list of all AP junglers that aren't AA based?
samanie (EUW)
: Which of these Champions shall i buy? <3
I would say azir since he is challenging to play ekko is just meh easy to play hard to fail with gnar and reksai are quite fun to play kalista is a champ i do not like .. (Personal reference)
Brxwnie (EUW)
: This game has become unplayable
Go play smite or dota 2 heck even vain glory
Aingaz (EUW)
: yea but i don't want to pay for warding :P
........ Good luck that is all i got to say good luck ...
Warkinge (EUW)
: Nerf poppy :')
Aingaz (EUW)
: early upgraded trinket
Have u ever heard about sightsone,stealth wards???
An Icehole (EUNE)
: So this is kinda about matchmaking in normals..
Thats a long break It is like riding a bike you remember to drive on it yet you forget all the cool advanced tricks you could do . Just learn everything you might have forgotten
: But it's sexy! Huuuuummmm... Caaaaarrots...
Lol you seem to pay for... Digital carrots
: If you could work one day at Riot..
Get all champions and skins then quit
Sffc (EUW)
: Vayne -> Get a pink ward. Attack her. Win. Rengar -> See a "!"? Get near your team. Pink ward. Win. Sejuani -> Lock in a support that isn't going full AP. Win
Padami (EUW)
: Pretending to be female online; what are your thoughts?
Fun fact every online game has this "feature" of players doing such a thing in some occations even practising there voice to sound like women when mics can be used like COD CS:go Battlefield etc and many more roleplaying .. Is something some people like to take it to the "next level"
Agidyne (EUW)
: To all the people moaning about not getting the Mystery champion today...
DELDE115 (EUW)
: HUMANS OR PLANET EARTH WHO DID NOT GET THE MYSTERY CHAMPION!
: well your to late now cuz you had to link your acc to some kind of facebook page before 1 july
Show more

MRWTFROFL1337

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion