Rioter Comments
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mmmnR0MH,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-30T08:56:24.509+0000) > > Report =/= punishment. If you have been banned for 2 weeks recently, then it could mean punishment
GLurch (EUW)
: Depends on the argument. If you're arguing whether or not someone did a bad play, someone could get offended by it. If you're just arguing which ice flavor tastes better, it should be okay. I hope you get what I mean.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mmmnR0MH,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-04-29T22:33:38.499+0000) > > Depends on the argument. If you're arguing whether or not someone did a bad play, someone could get offended by it. If you're just arguing which ice flavor tastes better, it should be okay. > I hope you get what I mean. Whether or not someone made a bad play could be offensive, but WHY someone made it could also be helpful if they are willing to learn, but you could still get reported for that and PERMANENTLY BANNED because as someone from riot said, the community is empowered to report anything they find negative or offensive, so yeah, nice.
GLurch (EUW)
: Cursing is okay, as long as it isn't directed at anyone and is kept at a moderate level. Arguing is also okay, as long as you are not saying anything that could offend anyone. ######Source: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mmmnR0MH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-29T21:37:06.321+0000) > > Cursing is okay, as long as it isn't directed at anyone and is kept at a moderate level. > Arguing is also okay, as long as you are not saying anything that could offend anyone. > ######Source: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player I sent a ticket and a rioter answered me that arguing can make for a negative experience for the other players in your team. So I am not sure, but from what he said, it is possible to get PERMANENTLY BANNED for arguing without offending anyone.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
4Ø4 (EUNE)
: Here's what happens/happened after the removal of draft
Yes, I am willing to quit playing because of the removal of draft
Nakoruru (EUNE)
: Dynamic Draft removal: suggestion
Gonna get back to overwatch if they remove draft queue seriously. And Dynamic queue was the best thing ever
: RADS Error
the problem solved itself for me, now it is working
: RADS Error
me too
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Madara896 (EUNE)
: (QQ) Let's talk about some champions
I personally think riot only cares about their beloved lcs. They wil buff and nerf whatever is played in lcs because fuck the normal players. Yes all champions are good in their way but there are some champions that really have some real advantages ok? You can't deny me you need to admit that you also personally think some champions are op. I am going to make more posts in this thread each post an op champ cause now I don't have the time. I am not saying this cause I recently got rekt by some of those champions, I am saying this because I am constantly getting rekt by those champs. Then I must really suck making same mistakes over and over. I am not making same mistakes I am trying different things to stop those champs everytimr failing
Madara896 (EUNE)
Nasus. Who the fuck let the dogs out. I mean didn't ban nasus.omg just deny farm. Not when he is totally ignoring you. That is literally what happens every team no joke Anything I would do he would still q the minions no matter what also he wil ocasionally q me and take out a quarter of my life. Oh what? Yes he heals that's his passive. Also if you think you are escaping you are soooo wrong mate. I am not even going to say anything more about Nasus we all know what this is about I am not even going to say a thing more about him.
Madara896 (EUNE)
Volibear. The unbearable terror. Lalala, farming near my toWHAT THE FUCK. An ally has been slain. Really he had righteos glory +q and was moving faster than hecarim...or someone with homeguard boots (not even joking) ...or freaking sanic. He was everywhere.literally. I just saw him in a fucking corner of a map and walked 30 secs to an low enemy and motherfucking surprise volibear was there and an ally was there too and fucking double kill while having tank items not even 1 damage item. Oh wait, he was also destroying our morale. What do you mean? Well, you know that feeling of voli chasing you and a lot faster than you and you know he will lift you and totally wreck you? Especially if it happens 10 times in the same game you just can't be happy and relaxed. Btw he also has a ult. It is very funny haha...it's...it's a funny one.... Yeah haha...he statikk shiv through your whole team while also slowing them + 1 guaranteed kill from q. I got him! I got him! He is low he is...full..hp? Considering you won't be getting him low too much he is always going to have his fucktard passive and 5k hp just wat. Oh what? He is jungle..ok...I will be careful and place that ward over there and WHAT THE FUCK (flashes).an ally has been slain.
Rioter Comments
Nubkachu (EUW)
: Vayne Doodle - by Sophie aka Nubkachu
: So many Rengar posts :D
> [{quoted}](name=Doctor NoodIe,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=3PTfKE5W,comment-id=00390000,timestamp=2015-07-27T14:58:40.644+0000) > > So many Rengar posts :D I just looked at some previous stories. Just realised there is no way I could win. Meh, i was never good at stories
: Monthly Skin Giveaway Round 3 - July!
Nighthunter Rengar Madara896 - EUNE Rengar kept trying to kill Kha'Zix for years. He was searching power. But one night...Rengar had a dream. It was the Most horrifying nightmare he could have, and that is being killed by his very own prey... Kha'Zix...Rengar couldn't stand anymore as he was having more dreams with secret messages. On the final dream, Nocturne showed up. He could five him the power he needed. That's exactly what Rengar did. He searched Nocturne in the night and finally found him. It seemed a very good deal...free power...but was it free? Rengar could feel It...the power of darkness...he became a nighthunter...Nighthunter Rengar. But something changed. Rengar ignored it as he was to excited to try out his new powers. Kha'Zix and Rengar finally met. Kha'Zix gave the best out of him but he couldn't stand the new empowered Rengar. He finally got the insect's head, the ultimate trophy,but Rengar started to feel strange. He started to do things he didn't want to. The power was taking over him...it was not free... 2 days later, Rengar was completely under Nocturne's control, using him for his own purposes. That's how Rengar became a nighthunter. Nighthunter Rengar
: I have 47113 RP!!! WHO WANTS A SKIN??? #3 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Madara896 - EUNE I like: Headhunter Rengo ( Good kitty) Project: Yasuo Firecracker Jinx You are awesome Luis!
Madara896 (EUNE)
: Rengo :)
Thank You all :)
Rayz019 (EUNE)
: Viable Mid Lane Assassins?
{{champion:84}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:131}}
: Thank you for this answer! This helped me allot and i am thinking that i will buy {{champion:74}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jungling Unicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JllKl6fs,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2015-07-27T09:20:32.906+0000) > > Thank you for this answer! This helped me allot and i am thinking that i will buy {{champion:74}} Yes, he is a Nice champion to start with since You are only lvl 14. Once You think You are ready You can try out harder champions.My advice is to try as many champions as possible because that's the only way to know If a champion fits You.
: Best mid laner?
{{champion:1}} - Very strong pick. AoE stun with her ult and very easy to play. High damage. {{champion:103}} - Ahri has been buffed when the dfg has been removed and rignt now she is very strong. She is very hard to play at maximum potential and easy to play her at a decent level. {{champion:268}} - wouldn't recommend. One of the hardest midlaners to play. Even challenger players may nave some problems playing him. Don't play him in ranked.{{champion:131}} - Very high burst post 6 and She can also go jungle. Can build tanky. I strongly recommend her. {{champion:157}} - Very situational pick. Like when your team comp has knock ups and You are not countered by enemy midlaner. Very hard to pull the plays. He can easily recover If he is behind. I tried him in ranked. I was pretty stressed and yasuo needs calm and clear mine and I lost all rankeds with yasuo. Can splitpush very good. Would recommend only in some situations. {{champion:238}} - he is just not as good as he used to be. He is not so useful for the team he is purely destroying 1 squishy and that's it. He needs to Be very far ahead to actually destroy them all. Can splitpush.hard to do the plays. {{champion:112}} - mostly played in lcs due to the utility he brings but very hard to just play. Wouldn't recommend. {{champion:90}} - Easy to play. He can destroy many midlaners before they even get close to him. Would recommend. {{champion:127}} - Pretty strong pick. Heavily banned in lcs (She isn't anymore). Not hard to play. Would recommend. {{champion:55}} - No. Don't buy her. {{champion:245}} - Very strong. CCfest, 3 slows, 1 stun. huge aoe damage with ult. Not so easy to play. Strongly recommended. {{champion:34}} - Extremely hard to play. 1 Wall could kill your entire team but could also kill the entire enemy team. Not recommended. {{champion:84}} - Strong pick. She was nerfed (ult and q mari) but still viabile. Can also go jungle. Pretty easy to play. Would recommend. {{champion:69}} - hard to play. High damage and high risk. Wouldn't recommend. {{champion:105}} - Strong pick. Hard to play and can't do much by himself. Don't play him in ranked only if You are sure you are good with him. {{champion:74}} Strong pick.Easy to play. Enemy can't push. High damage. Enough said. Would recommend. {{champion:7}} - Tricky to trick the enemies with her. Not hard to play early. I've seen many people stack rod of ages on her. {{champion:30}} Weak pick. Extremely squishy, countered by so many things. Play him just for fun. Never in ranked. {{champion:61}} - Strong pick. Highly used in lcs. She has much utility. Not easy to play with. Would recommend. {{champion:50}} - not many play him but he is strong. Can't say much about him. I would recommend because people don't know how to counter him due to never playing against him. {{champion:134}} - Strong pick. Easy to play with. High damage. Would recommend. {{champion:17}} - You need to take some time to put the shrooms around the map especially in some places You can't go through without walking into a shroom. He can't carry. Not so strong pick. Highly annoying. {{champion:101}} - Strong pick. Not easy to play. Has 1 stun and 1 slow. No real escape except the stun which can Be dodged. Would recommend. {{champion:115}} - Rarely seen especially in ranked. Weak pick. Wouldn't recommend. {{champion:45}} - Strong pick. Can instantly delete someone. Very useful E especially in teamfights. Would recommend. {{champion:161}} - Rarely seen especially in ranked. Can Be countered by anyone with decent dodge skill. He is good in teamfights. {{champion:8}} - Very strong pick. High sustain. Hard to gank. Can build tanky. Nice damage. Easy to play. Strongly recommended. {{champion:4}} - Strong pick. Hard to play. Very useful. Play him in ranked only If You are good with him. {{champion:91}} - Strong pick. Easy to play. Not so useful, only destroying a target and that's It. Would recommend. {{champion:99}} - strong pick. Slow and snares. Very useful. Easy to play. Would recommend. {{champion:38}} - Hard to play. Highly nerfed. Rarely seen. Wouldn't recommend. {{champion:85}} - Strong pick. Not easy to play. Many stuns. Would recommend. {{champion:81}} - strong pick. Hard to play. Situational pick. {{champion:63}} - Strong pick. High aoe damage. Has 1 stun. Hard to play. Would recommend.
: I doodled a jinx.
Very good! It's awesome but that eye needs some rework
: > [{quoted}](name=Madara896,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=t7l5UHIG,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-07-26T17:36:24.637+0000) > > I drawed rengo :) Isn't it 'drew'? Nice art btw
> [{quoted}](name=HolowHall of Hal,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=t7l5UHIG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-07-26T22:43:16.049+0000) > > Isn't it 'drew'? > > Nice art btw Yep, my bad english strikes again
: First of all i can say w/e i want as long as its not offensive :P secondly there's a HUUUUUUUUUGE difference between "not being able" and "CBA"
> [{quoted}](name=Like Yasuo Irl,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xE1lxd4q,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-26T20:33:30.356+0000) > > First of all i can say w/e i want as long as its not offensive :P > secondly there's a HUUUUUUUUUGE difference between "not being able" and "CBA" Alright, If you say so I won't start a fight I just wanted to know why It is wrong so I can improve. Thanks anyway
: Would take a lot of time to explain and prolly a new thread too haha
> [{quoted}](name=Like Yasuo Irl,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xE1lxd4q,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2015-07-26T20:27:24.829+0000) > > Would take a lot of time to explain and prolly a new thread too haha Well you shouldn't say things like that while not being able to point why.
: Most of that is wrong :p
> [{quoted}](name=Like Yasuo Irl,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xE1lxd4q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-07-26T19:37:47.506+0000) > > Most of that is wrong :p Why?
Madara896 (EUNE)
: The Awesomely Awesome Guide! How to improve yourself
Thank You for the feedback guys ! I will update the guide especially at the counterpick and combo.
Rioter Comments
: Once again a afker
Agreed. If someone is afk for long enough, You should lose less lp or even 0. You tried your best and hell, You were even winning, why even lose lp, they should make that 0, except for the one that is afk. The afker should still lose LP
: enough with this tank meta
{{champion:36}} - very strong pick. He can q every 4 seconds while gaining life If it hits someone. {{champion:13}} - stack them rod of ages. Damage + health + mana {{champion:106}} - seriously wtf he can nave 4k hp while doing tons of damage to all enemies with his ult + 1 kill secured with his q. {{champion:102}} - Shyvana jungle. Tons of hp. Tons of damage. Almost impossible to shutdown If fed {{champion:27}} - he is going to q you, he is going to slow you, poison your entire team, extremely hard to kill AND if You finally manage to get him low, you will end up dieing while chasing him. {{champion:113}} - CC all day. Slow, stun, damwge, hp, damage... Those were only some examples. The list can go on with...well pretty much Most tanks... Cho, Darius, garen,wukong... Oh and Most important: Nasus. I...i just...nope....he is just...
Madara896 (EUNE)
: The Awesomely Awesome Guide! How to improve yourself
Thank you guys :) also for some unknown reasons...the numbers seems to have f***ed up...I will try to fix that. Edit: I tried edit, but in edit they are just fine. Discover Satin, there is a statement "You are experienced with all champions" otherwise, You should never pick a champ you don't know to play with
Rioter Comments

Madara896

Level 101 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion