: New Rengar Skin!
really nice, i think it looks like it would be waring kingdom or how you spell it!
Rioter Comments
Snowfox (EUW)
: Ashe is a kite adc, the rapid fire helps her apply slows more easily and kite her enemy to death. No need for mobility as it would change her playstyle.
so yeah i understand but everytime i have a ashe or play against one they kinda suck, so they only stand still like afk and aa thats why i thought she was that bad :/
Positivity (EUNE)
: wow,why am i not surprised that you are silver. You dont even know how wrong you are. When i was low gold i told a diamond friend when we were arguing is ahse good or not 'ashe is so bad,and if you are so sure she is fine,i dare you to play her in your diamond ello' so he took ashe,and guess what,now she is his main adc IN DIAMOND. Ashe is pretty strong,and no,she doesnt need any movement speed,you buy her boots and green enchantment if you want mobility that much,she has her Q and w,she is a kitting machine,she has a great passive that is OP when you get your IE and Shiv,she has an ult that provides longest stun in game,from maximum range (that can actually be useful if your team cant avoid a fight and you are in base). But hey,i dont expect you to get that, because low ello mentality is: champions that i cant play are too bad,and need buffs champions that wreck me on lane are op and need nerf champions that wreck me on lane but that i cant play are op but i dont want to play them and use freelo because i have my pride (yea,that is so true) And just to be clear,i didnt say that you are stupid because you are silver or anything,i just said that i understand your mentality,and even in higher ello there is such thing unfortunetly.
so yeah i understand but everytime i have a ashe or play against one they kinda suck, so they only stand still like afk and aa thats why i thought she was that bad :/
: NASUS. RITO NERF PLEASE?
Snowfox (EUW)
: do you not read any league news? because she is getting a rework next patch....
ik but i mean like, she needs mobility not a rapid fire passive...
Rioter Comments
GŌD (EUW)
: If there were these options the ones playing solo (without skype comunication etc.) would be at a blatant disadvantage.
kinda true but if you had trio que you should match up with a duo que, thats sound quite good in my opinion xd
: I agree that there should definately be a trio que, but If you want to quadra que then just go in packs of 2 that shouldnt be too much of a problem and penta que is just ranked teams.
Rioter Comments

Manspider1221

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion