: Kai'Sa
I think her "Living weapon" part can really fu*k you over if you get behind. Unless you got the money to get items, you can't get the bonus AS, Stealth or more Q balls. Also She does seem a little bit weird for an adc as @Gondawn said. She looks more like a bursty type of champion, the blink the %missing hp dmg, but thats just me tbh.
WolfChases (EUNE)
: What was ur name I am curious?
I am curious too, to say the least... What could be so bad that it got him banned for 14 days... {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
Xr1pper (EUW)
: jungler is not a ''easy role '' to climb . cause youll have to deal with 3 potentional players that ARE indeed SILVERS just like you . and theyre probably having a bad time in the ladder.
Jungle is probably the hardest role of them all, mostly because you have to keep all three lanes winning, while doing your clears, while watching for the enemy jungler, while protecting and taking dragon, herald, baron, all while being flamed by your team for not being there for them 24/7. And if you make 99 good things and 1 mistake, you are the worst player of all time and you will be flamed, maybe even activate a troll to "Run it down mid."
DuckyJJ (EUNE)
: How to get out of silver
Might sounds stupid, but it worked for me last season to get so S3 after which i didn't really play that much to advance. Play Fiora {{champion:114}} . She can do sweet 1v2, 1v3 outplays if you're good enough with her. Also in team fights you can easily pop the enemy tank and give your team a good heal with your ult, also her W can block anything (Even summoners...) which is nice Other than that, pray for decent players, and dodge if you see a player going something %%%%%%ed (example {{champion:157}}bot, {{champion:157}} support, {{champion:157}} in general, unless hes Yassuo, he cant play Yasuo.) Better off -3 lp, than -20 lp and 20-40 minutes wasted You can also try playing support, play Morgana {{champion:25}} and just peel for the most fed ally and don't let him get cc'd or die with your spells. I don't really know what to say anymore that is kinda relevant to your question. Wish you the best of luck in your games. Have a great day. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Bipai (EUNE)
: Definitely,turn off most of the applications you don't use while playing league so more resources end up to the game.
Alright, thanks again for the help.
Eambo (EUW)
: Hi Materisna, This issue normally occurs due to a lack of RAM being able to be assigned to league. Can you advise how much RAM you've got on your machine?
Could it help if i turned off some startup applications (Like Utorrent, Discord etc.)?
Eambo (EUW)
: Hi Materisna, This issue normally occurs due to a lack of RAM being able to be assigned to league. Can you advise how much RAM you've got on your machine?
I have 4 GB of ram, on a 32 bit system, so i guess only 3 GB is used
  Rioter Comments
Rismosch (EUW)
: What is a km?
I believe its the currency in Bosnia and Herzegovina, BAM or "kovertibilna marka" Source: Coming from Bosnia and Herzegovina :P
Rismosch (EUW)
: She most likely keeps her W, or a slight variation of it. And she will have a dash. If it stays on Ult or not I don't know. Knowing CertainlyTs crazy shit championdesign, they will most likely not remove the healing, most likely buff it and add an additional healing ability. A second dash, and a skillshot that works like current q, but waaaay stronger. This is my prediction.
Also more resets...can't go wrong with resets AMIRITE!?
r1thmLV (EUW)
: FIX YOUR GODDAMN GAME!
Thank god it wasn't just me. (I mean not thank god, the problem shouldn't be at all but still...) Still, the game seems soooo laggy to me from time to time, just bought Zoe, her combos are impossible from the random lagging. Riot fix this please...
Rioter Comments
: The Poros escaped! - ❄️Volunteer Event❄️
Im going to say 52...not 100% sure but still...52 {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Loonstaa (EUW)
: How do people actually handle this.
> with premade just feeding and laughing like it doesn't even matter Step 1: Don't play with that premade guy, tell him to fu-k off if he's gonna feed Step 2: Play some champ that you know to the core (Fiora in my case) Step 3: Try to praise your teammates after every good thing they have done, saying like gj, you're awesome, you're a god etc. People will perform better if they see that they will be praised after they have done something good. Step 4: Just try not to flame the everliving s- -t out of that 2/8 xin jungle, instead give him advice on how to get back into the game (Try to farm jungle until you get X item, play safe, don't go in like that etc. etc.) That's how I play atleast and it has worked out for me most of the time.
: Please guys...needs some tips...
Get a friend that is really good at the game, and make him carry the other lane.
: Ok, now it becomes silly. Polish my gameplay.... get better... thats the same thing just in diffrent words. Also "winning" and "getting better" are connected heavily. You only got better if you win more often and you can't get better if you don't even try to win, because winning a match is the goal, it's why you want to get better. Why am i even discussing this ....ZZZzzzzzz
You can learn more from failure than success. In failure you're forced to find out what part didn't work. But in success you believe everything you did was great, when in fact some parts may not work at all Failure forces you to face reality. -Paul Brooks
: Correct. Hope u report such people. I do.
I report them and write a wall of text below, and when I get that sweet sweet notification that someone has been banned, i feel like a god. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Byakurän (EUNE)
: Stop caring about winning
I don't get tilted over a loss, What tilts me is losing to a close call match, and then the enemy 0/15 yasuo says "gg ez". That makes we wanna destroy something.
Rioter Comments
pmmf PT (EUW)
: Understood, thx ^^
You're welcome, tell me if you enjoyed him, also hes free this week i hope you didn't buy him lel
pmmf PT (EUW)
: Is aurelion sol fun to play?
For me personally he is enjoyable. Flying through the map while having a ULTRA MEGA GALAXY STUN is awesome. Then again, i hate playing vs assassins like zed, talon and fizz who just one-shot anything. He sometimes feels really annoying to play like versus some really mobile champs like LB. like TITANIUM70 said, try him and then you will know if he fits your playstyle.
: it does work, dont cry
maybe it does work but i dont want to be an adc with 100 AD and 300 armor on my back
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Materisna,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qHmMTEed,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-06T17:16:22.215+0000) > > Also is there anything that i can do to counter it? Build armour.
Doesn't work for an adc ##ADCin2k17
Rioter Comments
Xeronan (EUW)
: ARURF- Why i hate it
That and the mode became soooooo toxic it sucks the fun completely out. Every single game someone is flaming some other guy for not being a God at him. Or when the enemy gets a karma/kata/lux/fizz/cass etc. and they start to flame the enemy because "HES A LUCKY NOOB" Also god save you if you build anything that isn't part of the normal build (like ap jhin for example), this gamemode is now full of must-win tryhards who ruined the gamemode completely, never did i see someone getting tilted over an urf game like in this gamemode Like i remember back when normal urf was a thing. yes you would see the 10 OP picky most of the time but you could pick the OP's too. Now its just like "Pray to your lord and savior you get anything usefull that the enemy team doesnt have" Just remove the AR part and make it the good old, 10 champ urf. Maybe make something like can't play the same champ all the time restriction idk. #MakeUrfGreatAgain
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: It's funny seeing a Yasuo trying to Wind Wall Lux's ult
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vgbcwfNz,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-12-08T22:33:24.040+0000) > > It's funny seeing a Yasuo trying to Wind Wall Lux's ult That and fearing a master yi during his ult. Just seeing him running away at the speed of sound makes me lose my s*it :D
: That would mean you'd have to compensate yasuo somehow for restricting his mobility. So either you'd let him dash anywhere without minions or increase the damage on the dash.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vEyFLXAE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-08T21:12:31.131+0000) > > That would mean you'd have to compensate yasuo somehow for restricting his mobility. > > So either you'd let him dash anywhere without minions or increase the damage on the dash. Maybe add a bigger AP scaling on his E to make an AP yasuo build. But yes, this would destroy yasuo if it was implemented into the game Thanks for the answer. :D
: He does have a limitation... this limit just is proportional to the amount of units present. This is something you can control as yas alone doesn't have much initiation potential without landing a telegraphed skill shot so you shouldn't have much issue dictating when you fight, in which case you will have no issue limiting his dashes. If your trying to fight him with a ton of minions for him to dash to then you only have yourself to blame, you need to recognize this as a window of power and fight him when there are no minions hence a window of weakness (which is nothing new... every champion has windows of power and weakness, your job is to identify and play around them)... So just play smart and isolate him... once you do that he is pretty immobile.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vEyFLXAE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-08T21:14:40.930+0000) > > He does have a limitation... this limit just is proportional to the amount of units present. This is something you can control as yas alone doesn't have much initiation potential without landing a telegraphed skill shot so you shouldn't have much issue dictating when you fight, in which case you will have no issue limiting his dashes. > > If your trying to fight him with a ton of minions for him to dash to then you only have yourself to blame, you need to recognize this as a window of power and fight him when there are no minions hence a window of weakness (which is nothing new... every champion has windows of power and weakness, your job is to identify and play around them)... > > So just play smart and isolate him... once you do that he is pretty immobile. its easy like early-mid game, but late game when he goes the "Tank yas build" and he starts splitpushing, Its a living hell to stop him. Well. maybe i just have to train myself to play against yasuo, Because i see him litterally in every role possible. (honestly don't know why people play supp yasuo these days) You are probably right, i should just try to fight him somewhere where there arent a lot of creeps, or let him farm up my minoins before i all in him. Anyways. Thanks for taking the time to write this answer :)
: What the f*ck did Riot do to Normal games?
Try getting the role you want in blind pick only now.... You could pick your role 20 minutes before someone and they would still lock in and yell "OMG REPORT NOOB I WAS FIRST" Or when you see 4 people with the same name except you (ex: GG Tony, GG Jacob, GG Janna, GG Greg) And they flame you for no reason at all just because you "exist". The problems you are saying have been here forever my friend.
Raipesi (EUW)
: What's going on with Lux?
Become a filthy Yasuo and just dash the fuck around like it's nothing. if you randomly can't dash for some reason, put down a wall and spam your level 7 mastery.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Materisna,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ciQQ2LR6,comment-id=000800000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-01T14:39:00.695+0000) > > True. Im a big fan of the "stupid stuff", i love playing jax/shaco support, maybe Morde adc, Most of the time i get flamed like "Omg troll, morde isnt adc", sometimes i get a bad score, but sometimes i get a good KDA and carry the game, > I say that a guy is a troll only if he: > 1. Flames and says in chat that hes gonna troll > 2. Has "retarded" summoners (Heal/barrier , ghost/cleanse etc.) > 3. He goes in the game and is 0/5 at 2 minutes > 4. (rarely) When he has a Non-meta build like, Full AD morde, Ap Tristana or something like that First why non-meta is a troll?This is what a restriction is.Second,I had a jax support once.I was actually curious and asked him as to how it works(it was a bit after the singed support guy's drama),he told me and we tried.The lane was quite nice,despite the fact we had a few unlucky moments.
> [{quoted}](name=bgfighter21,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ciQQ2LR6,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-01T21:20:19.230+0000) > > First why non-meta is a troll?This is what a restriction is.Second,I had a jax support once.I was actually curious and asked him as to how it works(it was a bit after the singed support guy's drama),he told me and we tried.The lane was quite nice,despite the fact we had a few unlucky moments. because people are stupid tbh, they think that a champ that is meant to "carry", Can't support. I litterally got my ass flamed for 20 minutes because i picked Shaco support, Even though we won they still said that im a "bad person". People just wanna hug the "meta-sheep" and they don't care that the other non-meta champ is viable.
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 29
{{champion:126}} Because he is OP at the moment, he has a great laning phase, strong in mid-late game and can be played top/mid/sometimes adc {{champion:119}} Because DRAAAAVEEEEN, on a serious note, I spent a month learning this champion, and it was totaly worth it. hes awesome, strong and fun to play {{champion:35}} he's been my main for 2 years now, i play him less since the rework, but he is still a good and strong champion primary role: Top secondary role: jg
: > [{quoted}](name=Funkyliani,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ciQQ2LR6,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-01T13:13:24.513+0000) > > yea sure, it looks innocent when you talk about vayne.. switch it for other champs and it's not so funny anymore.. when somebody wants to learn brand and picks him as adc, it's trolling, when somebody wants to learn garen and picks him instead of adc, it's trolling .. etc etc.. don't try to justify troll picks just because you are learning. If I want to learn darius, I will pick him top, if I want to learn vayne, I will pick her adc.. easy as that.. not that my team needs adc, but I want to learn Aurelion sol so I will pick him instead of adc. ..that is just trolling .. > > BTW, testing and learning are 2 different things. You keep playing Vayne as adc, you are learning her. You test Eve in the role of adc, you are trolling. You are being too negative. Try to relax and enjoy the variety of the game. You will see that no one trolls just to troll (unless it's some streamer). People will only troll if you judge them by any means. MF support was often used against Zyra in Korea (even before the championship) In Korea high challenger you can see LebLanc support (at least previous season). In your eyes this is trolling. Well News Flash. It isn't Just accept the picks others make and try to do your best to win. You are probably one of those people who like to be restricted. Well most people don't like restrictions. Deal with it.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=DimitrisTheGreat,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ciQQ2LR6,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-01T13:47:14.808+0000) > > You are being too negative. > Try to relax and enjoy the variety of the game. You will see that no one trolls just to troll (unless it's some streamer). > People will only troll if you judge them by any means. > > MF support was often used against Zyra in Korea (even before the championship) > In Korea high challenger you can see LebLanc support (at least previous season). > In your eyes this is trolling. Well News Flash. It isn't > > Just accept the picks others make and try to do your best to win. > You are probably one of those people who like to be restricted. Well most people don't like restrictions. > Deal with it.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} True. Im a big fan of the "stupid stuff", i love playing jax/shaco support, maybe Morde adc, Most of the time i get flamed like "Omg troll, morde isnt adc", sometimes i get a bad score, but sometimes i get a good KDA and carry the game, I say that a guy is a troll only if he: 1. Flames and says in chat that hes gonna troll 2. Has "retarded" summoners (Heal/barrier , ghost/cleanse etc.) 3. He goes in the game and is 0/5 at 2 minutes 4. (rarely) When he has a Non-meta build like, Full AD morde, Ap Tristana or something like that
strut (EUNE)
: Blind pick is absolute shite
*Blind in a nutshell* Player A: MID Player A: MID Player A: MID Player A: MID Player A: MID Player B: I called mid first sry Player A: Okay np, i go yasuo bot, troll idc. Dodge or i throw.
SamG0ld (EUW)
: Not only on twisted treeline, recently i met a Shen support who came in lane with 20 cs when the gam started xD Which was so weird and when we saw him chasing our midlaner he gained cs...... We all reported him but got no message yet of him being punished, seems like u can get away with it. At the end of the game he had as much cs as the adcs, who were farming really good.
> [{quoted}](name=SamG0ld,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UekAbwAP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-24T18:15:51.635+0000) > > Not only on twisted treeline, recently i met a Shen support who came in lane with 20 cs when the gam started xD > Which was so weird and when we saw him chasing our midlaner he gained cs...... > We all reported him but got no message yet of him being punished, seems like u can get away with it. > At the end of the game he had as much cs as the adcs, who were farming really good. I saw a shen like that too, the match began and he was jg, he had 20 cs when the blue spawned, and at the end he had like 300 cs i think like wtf. Also how the fu*k can you hack cs...i dont understand that concept
: i (and many others) say it after a remake for comedic value. that'd be the only use of which i'd say is really 100% accaptable. since when it's done after a match that actually has been fully played it can (and will) be seen as rubbing in a victory. not sure why saying ''ez'' after horribly **losing** a match is considered toxic, but for as far as i know it's also frowned upon (could someone leave me a reply with the reasoning behind it, am kinda curious myself now).
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Phoenix1,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Rm9XQNN,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-11-23T01:05:39.362+0000) > > i (and many others) say it after a remake for comedic value. that'd be the only use of which i'd say is really 100% accaptable. since when it's done after a match that actually has been fully played it can (and will) be seen as rubbing in a victory. not sure why saying ''ez'' after horribly **losing** a match is considered toxic, but for as far as i know it's also frowned upon (could someone leave me a reply with the reasoning behind it, am kinda curious myself now). I understand when losing like 50 vs 0 or something. But when the game is like 60 minutes long its a close call and the enemy just barely wins. It fuckin destroys you when they say "gg ez noobs, this was so easy" I wanna kill that dude then litterally
Mada (EUW)
: Only play ranked then
> [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gZbNIhT3,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-11-23T15:50:11.753+0000) > > Only play ranked then Oh hell yea. Last time I played ranked had a Veigar try to clear a ward with his Stun W combo... **_I wish i was joking with this_**
Rioter Comments
Neoblade1 (EUW)
: "ez" is bannable?
The only time i would allow a "ez" is when the enemy flames you and calls you a noob the whole match, and then you win. Just to pay them back. **_But that's just me_**
Noobology (EUNE)
: [help] Finding my main
I recommend you Ezreal, you got a flash and a big range poke. His W is useless i must admit unless you go ap And with his Ultimate you can do some Epic kills from base The other one is Caitlyn, Just read what Olluko123 said i wont type it again :D **Bonus:** When you get better at the game, go for Draven. He is REALLY hard but strong when mastered His Q makes your Auto-attacks do massive damage, and you can basiclly go 1v3 if you get a few kills here and there His Ult is can do wonders in teamfights And hes just a badass {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} **_Anyways, have fun with league_**
: LOL ruined his life...
As long as He isn't a filthy Yasuo one trick pony, he is alright fam on a serious note: This is so stupid that it may work: Play league and get better rank then him. Then he will let you speak with him because you aren't "Noobs" anymore Or just idk call a psychologist or something, P.S. you know what ppl say: **_"One does not simply leave league"_**
: > But really, i know this sounds "Full-retard" why not remove blind pick instead, That game mode caused more cancer than draft did. Draft wasn't removed because of toxicity... riot have to spend resources to keep queues open so when you have multiple queues which do similar things it gets expensive for not a very good reason... So they removed the least used one, aka draft pick. It was purely the statistically better one to remove as it was the one draining resources for the smallest audience. Plus draft takes a long time to queue up for due to champ select and new players physically couldn't play it due to the champion limitation... So you shut off new players from playing against others for a while plus make it so that players who hop on for a quick game are almost completely shut out of summoners rift.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WdlxBg9k,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-11-15T20:48:35.661+0000) > > Draft wasn't removed because of toxicity... riot have to spend resources to keep queues open so when you have multiple queues which do similar things it gets expensive for not a very good reason... So they removed the least used one, aka draft pick. It was purely the statistically better one to remove as it was the one draining resources for the smallest audience. > > Plus draft takes a long time to queue up for due to champ select and new players physically couldn't play it due to the champion limitation... So you shut off new players from playing against others for a while plus make it so that players who hop on for a quick game are almost completely shut out of summoners rift. Now that you mention it, i am lvl 30 for like 2 years now, so i forgot that you need 16 champs for draft xD Anyways good point, and thanks for explaining it :D Have a good night {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: No one reads your shit. The way current system works is.. that you can be a troll as long you're not too consistent with it. Really stupid, but what can you do?
> [{quoted}](name=PookeyTheCat,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=946oJaH1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-13T15:53:55.649+0000) > > No one reads your shit. The way current system works is.. that you can be a troll as long you're not too consistent with it. Really stupid, but what can you do? I know what you mean, my friend does it. He's a really good rengar main, but if you say anything, and I mean ANYTHING that counters his opinion, your game is fu**ed. He does that for months, and he still has his main acc.
Almighty (EUNE)
: The game has gone to hell!
I hate that my boy Draft is removed, I Played the shit out of Team builder when it was available, And now that this i hear that they remove draft i will become the "HURR DURR INSTALOCK YAS TOP FUCK YOU IM THE BEST" kind of guy. But really, i know this sounds "Full-retard" why not remove blind pick instead, That game mode caused more cancer than draft did.
dfsghj (EUW)
: They won't anyway. It's an automated process. If someone just get # of reports in a specific time he will get what he deserves. Those text are just for the court..
> [{quoted}](name=dfsghj,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=946oJaH1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-13T15:48:46.527+0000) > > They won't anyway. It's an automated process. If someone just get # of reports in a specific time he will get what he deserves. Those text are just for the court.. didn't know that, but still it feels waaaay better to just type out everything someone has done.
Rioter Comments
AstralDream (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Materisna,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JBVWeI9e,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-11-11T21:35:20.317+0000) > > Welcome to fu*king league. Things never go the way you want them to.. Its still fun, since I'm bronze 5 anyway I don't really care about winning all that much, and have good laugh at all those poor boosted noobs. By now I don't have any respect for the ranking and treat them all like noobs they are, and judge more by actions in game and thsoe actions are quite funny most of the time.
> [{quoted}](name=AstralDream,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JBVWeI9e,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-11-11T21:37:32.573+0000) > > Its still fun, since I'm bronze 5 anyway I don't really care about winning all that much, and have good laugh at all those poor boosted noobs. By now I don't have any respect for the ranking and treat them all like noobs they are, and judge more by actions in game and thsoe actions are quite funny most of the time. Know what you mean, i once saw a veigar try to clear a ward with a stun and his W But yes bronzes are treated like shit (im B3 :D), Even if they get to a high elo like diamond, they will still be judged because they still have that empty border.
Show more

Materisna

Level 181 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion