Rioter Comments
Dedenne (EUNE)
: Emotes dont work on practise mode
oh really?i didnt know that.Thanks!
Rioter Comments
: This good man is right! https://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/819477ProfileLoL.png Well done, case solved. Thank you!
No problem mate,always here to help!
: No chest unlocked but conditions met.
You may have run out of chests.You can't just get unlimited chests when you get an S on a champion.There is a timer in your profile that says how many chest you have and when you will get a new one(picture added).So i just think that you had 0 chests available when you got the S-.Peace {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/gfb2dp
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=MatzaflarOZ101,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=REsKtA6l,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-08-08T14:33:10.681+0000) > > What will the pastebin thing do?I have a bad history of doing things randon people on the internet tell me to do.Not all of them turned out to be helpfull.Sorry just need so e clarification.Thanks! It removes the windows 10 xbox app along with all of its "useless" features. You can look it up online if you have any doubts.
Alright,i dont think i need to remove them,i will uncheck them all tho.Thanks for the tips dude!
Perilum (EUW)
: Turn off the OC. Problem solved. If you don't value a professional opinion, then it's pointless to help you "Gamer" in the first place. Deal with your problems yourself then.
I will try to avoid the tiny toxicity coming from this.If you read my thread i answear that(i think)When it was not overclocked,it was freezing ,so i tried to overclock and it worked.Then some other problems occured but i would rather not talk about it because it would take ages.Everytime,the overclocked worked for me.But now for some reason it doesnt.Now,i just want to hear the thoughts of the community.If i needed proffesional help(as your majesty),i can seek help to a local store.Thanks for the help anyways
: What are your system specs? If you are using windows 10 make sure you've disabled all the "gaming" features: Go to windows settings --> Games and uncheck and disable everything under the "Game bar", "Game DVR", "Broadcasting" and "Game mode" tabs. Then, launch Powershell (type "powershell" in windows search, right click and select "run as administrator"), copy-paste the text from this link and hit Enter: https://pastebin.com/DyAVx93E Reboot your computer and see if the problem persists.
What will the pastebin thing do?I have a bad history of doing things randon people on the internet tell me to do.Not all of them turned out to be helpfull.Sorry just need so e clarification.Thanks!
Treycos (EUW)
: Wow, i never got it above 15% while playing league Is it all consumed by LoL ?
Treycos (EUW)
: Mhm... Is another program running is at the same time ? In your task manager, are you out of RAM or CPU usage ?
My cpu is indeed pretty bad .Thats why i am upgrading it.It is 100% all the time when i play league
Rípley (EUW)
: Out of curiosity, why do you overclock your card for Witcher and League?
I have figured out myself that if i overclock the gpu, the freezing stops or at least it becomes less
Perilum (EUW)
: 1) Drivers delivered on CD's with the GPU are outdated on arrival. Since 5-6 years manufacturers don't even put them into the boxes anymore. So not sure how old your GPU is. Go to the AMD website and load the up to date driver. http://support.amd.com/en-us/download 2) If you've no idea what overclocking is or how it works, then don't do it. Screen freezing, BSOD and other problems come from overclocking which was not done right. Neither is there a "designed for that GPU" overclock.
I have an idea of what OC is.The program that came with the GPU literally has a mode called OC mode and i have seen that it boosts the memory clock,power voltage etc.And about the drivers,of course i dont have the drivers installed by the disc because they are pretty old.I have the drivers that AMD suggested me.
Treycos (EUW)
: The new Ornn's ult can give you free [R]AM I also have no idea on how you can run the WItcher and not LoL Maybe you overclocked it too much ?
No, i dont think so.I have a program installed that came with the GPU disc.This overclock is designed for my GPU.I dont think it is too much.
Rioter Comments
: We want (AR)URF and One For All more often
If you get these rotating game modes more often,they will become boring.Riot wants to keep these gamemodes(URF)basically,to be more special.And let me tell you that they will not be special when you get it 2 times a month.URF ,as far as i remember, was only available 1-2 times per year.As you said for the other game modes,they have become boring.What you obviously dont understand it that URF will probably become boring as well.
: Rek'Sai aka Kayn?!
How do you do this? I have been trying for so long...did it get fixed?
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Sad and a good news. I hope you'll ecounter less negative players in the future :)
I hope that too my friend.Thanks!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: are the new champs available for eu players???
They are on the PBE right now.We will be able to play them on the normal servers in probably the next patch
Jolamo (EUW)
: [GAMEPLAY] Master Yi - Jungle Visual Bug
This bug is actually pretty annoying.I dont know exactly how it triggers but i have done it a lot of times.I feel like a wizard :D
Valzuuuh (EUW)
: I recommend you to try out few recommendations in this comment section first (Repair client or run it as administrator). If those doesn't help, perform clean uninstall, this isn't probably fast way to fix this, but clean uninstall have had high success rate regarding this issue, here's instructions how you can do it: * Download and install Hextech Repair Tool: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/224826367-Automated-Troubleshooting-Hextech-Repair-Tool * Always when you use this tool, remember to run it as administrator: * Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Hextech Repair Tool and right click "Hextech Repair Tool.exe" then select "Run as administrator" * Once tool is launched as administrator, check "Reinstall" and "Clean Uninstall" boxes: https://i.gyazo.com/a4a6db6cae75a352e0ab15c0737bae97.png * Once those boxes are checked, press this big "Start" button to start reinstall process Please let me know if this issue still occurs!
Appreciate the support.Repairing the client seems do be doing the job.I also dont really prefer to do a clean unistall cause i got a pretty slow internet so that would probably take me hours.Anyway if the repair turns out to still not fix my issue,i will unfortunately need to reinstall {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
: Had the same problem. Had to repair the client. You got to the little wheel next to the close button in the client and click "Initiate full repair".
I did that and now that i am downloading it,it seems to be fine!Anyway thanks for the feedback!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: always use the old client for updates it happens to me sometimes
It does it on both clients..
Rioter Comments
: Lol client loot error
Yeah, i had that bug too.Very annoying.I fixed it by just re lunching the client.Of course it is still a bug that Riot should look into. +1{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Keki99 (EUW)
: [7.3]Viktor's R disappearing after he dies
1. Pretty interesting...You could also try to e-mail Riot about this bug.If a Rioter does not see this,I would 100% recommend you to e-mail Riot about this bug!Nice find though..{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Alex566 (EUNE)
: I made a rp purchase with my phone and they gave 0 rp
How about you send a ticket instead of hoping a Rioter would see this?Go to : https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us
nrganev (EUW)
: I disagree. There are a lot of people like you, but furst of all, this can be business. You have a lot of IP and can sell it to your friends and this is not OK. Second, i don`t like the idea people who just start te gameto have all champs because they have friend who play from the start of League of Legends. If they want to have all the champion, they have to give the same time in the game as I do. It is better if Riot make for you where to spend your IP or some rewards for having a lot of it (not loosing the IP but staying in you). For example: unique icons for having 100K IP, 500K IP and 1 000K IP. Or special Golden skin (well there is Golden Alistar, so this idea suck) But still can be made a special rare skin like soulstealer Vayne, but not getting it for good behavior but for playing a lot (IP Skin - 200K IP)
Nice idea!A Rioter should read this
: Greetings. Thanks for tryingt o create awareness of the scams that unfortunately many players fall into. However, we try to be extra safe by not having these links in **any** posts, even if they're meant to warn users. Because of this, the link has been removed from your post. Thanks for your understanding, and sorry for the inconvenience.
No problem,i think Riot should make something to warn their Players like a youtube video or a post on twitter!
Rioter Comments
Husker (EUW)
: Normal Draft Returns to EUNE
I wish it comes back.I will be only playing that because it gives you the feel of ranked so you kinda get prepared and less stressed out before going in for ranked!Really happy that you are bringing it back!
Fidda (EUNE)
: I think that the only way to report someone is in the post-game screen (after the game).
Then i cant have proof(chat) to back me up
: you can now replay games now, you should record it and send it to support
The replay system does not work for me.When i record a replay,it is not being saved in a way so i can view it.If u didnt get me i meant that the file cannot be opened and of course cannot be viewed as a video file.
Rioter Comments

MatzaflarOZ101

Level 57 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion