: > [{quoted}](name=LiquidHookerSE,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1dJ23fYm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T22:14:14.027+0000) > > I would not assume that i am being negative this entire post, im just telling you guys what i think and how i feel atm. And no, i am not feeling good about this and i am not being super super positive in this post but im trying to keep it at a certain level if you get what im saying. But im not spreading any negativity in games although im feeling like this, Its just here in my little díscussion and my ''negativity'' here doesnt really affect your games, thats the difference, being in a forum and expressing feelings and opinions is a whole different thing from expressing it in game because it will totally ruin the feeling of being a team, well i think you get what im saying. > > In my opinion a support is supposed to first of all: > Ward river bush and also our jungle if we have lost a turret. (and yes of course im also supposed to ward with a control ward and my trinkets) > Engage whenever there is a good oppurtunity for one. > Try to save the adc in situations where its needed. > And last, the support can try to get a good engage where the adc can get some kills and the support should not be afraid to die if the adc can get some really worthy trades that worth for both the team and the adc. > > Best regards bud You may not say it but the attitude is still there. The attitude of "my teammates are useless all the time". The flaming and general negativity in the chat is just the end result of this bad attitude. It's very hard to think positively when you pander to the "1v9" mindset. How about a little experiment. Ask yourself honestly, when one of your teammates does something you believe is "wrong" in a match, do you think: A. "omg what a fuc.king ret.ard" B. "why is this guy trolling/inting?" C. "wow, that guy made a mistake, oh well." D. "I didn't expect them to do that." From my experience most players think either A or B which is where a lot of the negativity stems from. Oh and on a side note, your opinion on what a support is "supposed" to do is just that, an opinion. There is nothing in the game's Terms of Use of Summoner's Code that says what a support should or shouldn't do, and a lot of people have different opinions on it. Not only that but there are many many different ways to play, and different ways to win. Your way isn't the only way, and may not even be the best way, despite what you might think.
ToS might not dictate what a Support is "supposed" to do, but common sense does. - A Support should avoid taking CS from the ADC, unless it's a) unavoidable or b) it's for tactical purposes. - A Support **is** the **main** source of vision and map awareness in bottom lane (a Support that doesn't start with a gp10 item is crippling iteself and the lane). - A Support that has completed the gp10's "quest" should switch to Oracle's/Sweeper. Just a few of the things I've noticed Supports not doing when I solo queued. Which is why it only takes one game of me playing as an ADC to then switch to playing Support, when I am not duoing with my friend. Bot lane is decided (at least up to/and Gold Elo), imho, by the better Support, not the better ADC. A good ADC can not function properly, lane wise, without a good Support, whereas a good Support can help an ADC through the laning, even if that ADC is playing poorly.
EULOG1SON (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MilkoMeMpougatsa,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AEtTqmjO,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T08:07:06.597+0000) > > With the Tickets/Reports idea you are basing punishment on the Ticket/Report side, without allowing for the case be investigated before the punishment happens. You are effectively calling for people to be presumed guilty before proven innocent; the reverse from what is the status quo even in courts. And I am not sure I can back that; especially how, as I've stated before, the playerbase is using the two terms in the recents years. This is a Game not any court, Quality in our Games must be improve, They report other players for a reason if you are innocent you can't get reports in every game and when the system detect that you improve yourself is not gonna give you a penalty from the Ranked Games is for the players who doing this intentionally in every each game or getting Tickets. (And this could be a part of the Behavior System with the Chat Restrict that keep away the players to play ranked the 10 Games etc from the Chat Restrict or even when the Chat Restrict gone to have 1 - 2 Weeks more till to play again Ranked (If he got the Chat Restrict cause he flame in Ranked Games). Everyday a lot of people sending Video Clips from the actions of a player that he is trolling the game and losing cause of that. A Ranked Banned System sounds a really good idea to keep away a such players. Thanks for you comment.
> [{quoted}](name=EULOG1SON,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AEtTqmjO,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T11:52:48.260+0000) > > This is a Game not any court, Quality in our Games must be improve, They report other players for a reason if you are innocent you can't get reports in every game and when the system detect that you improve yourself is not gonna give you a penalty from the Ranked Games is for the players who doing this intentionally in every each game or getting Tickets. (And this could be a part of the Behavior System with the Chat Restrict that keep away the players to play ranked the 10 Games etc from the Chat Restrict or even when the Chat Restrict gone to have 1 - 2 Weeks more till to play again Ranked (If he got the Chat Restrict cause he flame in Ranked Games). Everyday a lot of people sending Video Clips from the actions of a player that he is trolling the game and losing cause of that. A Ranked Banned System sounds a really good idea to keep away a such players. So because it's a Game and "*not any court*" it means that we have to hold worse standards ? Really ? ... "*if you are innocent you can't get reports in every game*" ... this alone proves how little you understand the playerbase. "*Report X for Y*" has been an easy type for many people for years; I stopped counting the times I read "*report jungler for no gank*", or "*report X*" for giving first blood, etc. Any time things don't go the way some people like it they go bananas on the chat ... **This** current system is NOT based on number of reports, it's based on data; chat logs are a form of data. If **one** person reports someone after the game, ticking any of the categories, the system will check the relevant data and ruleset it has been given for those categories and decide based on the history of the Summoner and the severity of the findings whether the Summoner is innocent or meriting punishment. Repeat offenders get a higher step, like normal. I will, again, reiterate that Trolls and Inters require **intent** to be established if they are to be punished. And if those two categories don't even speak in Chat, through the data it is practically impossible to discern (especially Trolls). So you can't base a system for punishement for Trolls and Inters just on the amount of Reports/Tickets (especially the latter will demolish Riot's Support, as it will increase exponentially its workload).
EULOG1SON (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MilkoMeMpougatsa,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AEtTqmjO,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T22:51:25.227+0000) > > You are effectively throwing Inters and Trolls into the Normal games, you are not solving anything really. And there are a lot of people playing Normal games and you are practically cosindering them like second rate with this solution. > > One thing most people that present *solutions* to the Inter/Trolls issue forget is that you have to prove **intent**, sth that is very difficult to do. In Inting you need '*a ton of games*' to process data to even reach a possibility of proving Inting. Trolls are even more diffult to establish, especially good Trolls. And all that becomes even more difficult when you consider how much the playebase has been overusing the terms "Inters" and "Trolls"; and I blame mostly popular streamers for the overuse **and** its subsequent missuse. All of that makes a system based on Tickets/Reports all that more dangerous. There is some good parts from my idea that Riot can use to improve the Ranked Games by making a Ranked Banned System, of course you are right but they know better how to handle the Reports / Tickets and make something good and useful. Thanks for you comment.
> [{quoted}](name=EULOG1SON,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AEtTqmjO,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T02:20:58.796+0000) > > There is some good parts from my idea that Riot can use to improve the Ranked Games by making a Ranked Banned System, of course you are right but they know better how to handle the Reports / Tickets and make something good and useful. > > Thanks for you comment. With the Tickets/Reports idea you are basing punishment on the Ticket/Report side, without allowing for the case be investigated before the punishment happens. You are effectively calling for people to be presumed guilty before proven innocent; the reverse from what is the status quo even in courts. And I am not sure I can back that; especially how, as I've stated before, the playerbase is using the two terms in the recents years.
EULOG1SON (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MilkoMeMpougatsa,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AEtTqmjO,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-15T19:55:45.856+0000) > > So, the idea is to drop people out of the Ranked Ladder for Trolling and Inting (two of the hardest things to detect unless they're on "Captain Obvious" levels), and still allow them to play Normals ? ... > > This sounds awfully familiar. And that familiar turned out to be bad. The idea is to keep away for awhile those Players, They can comeback after when the penalty gone and play again. How to detect a such players? This is a problem but I think the best way is to be base to the Reports / Tickets the idea behind could be smth like that: 3 - 5 Games Reports in a row or (seperate the system will reset between and start from zero if u behavior improve) cause you can't be so bad in 3 - 5 Games and get report from the whole team for the same Reason so u get banned from Ranked Games and after if the system detect that u matches improve and you didn't get any report then can reset back from zero and start counting again something like that, Anyway I'm posting the idea here so the right people to read this and think something. Thanks for you comment.
> [{quoted}](name=EULOG1SON,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AEtTqmjO,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-09-15T20:13:22.159+0000) > > The idea is to keep away for awhile those Players, They can comeback after when the penalty gone and play again. You are effectively throwing Inters and Trolls into the Normal games, you are not solving anything really. And there are a lot of people playing Normal games and you are practically cosindering them like second rate with this solution. > How to detect a such players? This is a problem but I think the best way is to be base to the Reports / Tickets the idea behind could be smth like that: 3 - 5 Games Reports in a row or (seperate the system will reset between and start from zero if u behavior improve) cause you can't be so bad in 3 - 5 Games and get report from the whole team for the same Reason so u get banned from Ranked Games and after if the system detect that u matches improve and you didn't get any report then can reset back from zero and start counting again something like that, Anyway I'm posting the idea here so the right people to read this and think something. > > Thanks for you comment. One thing most people that present *solutions* to the Inter/Trolls issue forget is that you have to prove **intent**, sth that is very difficult to do. In Inting you need '*a ton of games*' to process data to even reach a possibility of proving Inting. Trolls are even more diffult to establish, especially good Trolls. And all that becomes even more difficult when you consider how much the playebase has been overusing the terms "Inters" and "Trolls"; and I blame mostly popular streamers for the overuse **and** its subsequent missuse. All of that makes a system based on Tickets/Reports all that more dangerous.
EULOG1SON (EUNE)
: [Suggestion] Banned from Ranked Games System
So, the idea is to drop people out of the Ranked Ladder for Trolling and Inting (two of the hardest things to detect unless they're on "Captain Obvious" levels), and still allow them to play Normals ? ... This sounds awfully familiar. And that familiar turned out to be bad.
ShacoOrTaco (EUNE)
: I said you can learn while playing {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Spearki (EUW)
: actuaally i played ,league for over 5years and i still didn't even know the english acronym of it all tho last 2years of playing league i did learn about it its an online slang not everyone understands or know about it you have to find a reasonable person who use it which often they aint if they use it and get to ask them what it means if i just search the k word by itself on google i only get danish results. so i think your b) is just flat out wrong i still see acronyms today online that i have to ask what they mean cuz i just dont know them idk what world you live in but expecting that everyone knows about every english acronym is not right https://imgur.com/1YJOeOM this was yesterday i had to ask what afraik did mean cuz i didn't know. (yes i knew what k word meant tho but it was never intended to be interpreted into english at all when i used it and was never my intent for ppl to misunderstand but some how you do i was just simply having a nice conversation with another dane in my game
> [{quoted}](name=Spearki,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=t54ElH5X,comment-id=0019000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T10:38:00.002+0000) > > actuaally i played ,league for over 5years and i still didn't even know the english acronym of it all tho last 2years of playing league i did learn about it > > its an online slang not everyone understands or know about it you have to find a reasonable person who use it which often they aint if they use it and get to ask them what it means if i just search the k word by itself on google i only get danish results. > > so i think your b) is just flat out wrong i still see acronyms today online that i have to ask what they mean cuz i just dont know them idk what world you live in but expecting that everyone knows about every english acronym is not right > > https://imgur.com/1YJOeOM > > this was yesterday i had to ask what afraik did mean cuz i didn't know. (yes i knew what k word meant tho but it was never intended to be interpreted into english at all when i used it and was never my intent for ppl to misunderstand but some how you do i was just simply having a nice conversation with another dane in my game If you think that b) was implying that you should know every internet slang out there, you read it wrong. It does imply though that if you spent "*over 5 years*" in LoL, you should have encountered the term before. Sth you confirm readily now. Which brings us to intentions. You profess pure intentions, but we can't be certain can we? We don't know you, the Support doesn't know you. There have been prior cases, that passed through boards and fora, that proved that the Danish meaning use was anything but pure intentions. All that means that Riot will have to play the "better safe than sorry" card. They really can't do much else. If probability rears it ugly head and someone's "%%%" sends someone to commit suicide, the law is rather heavy on that (instigation to suicide). They could be lenient to you, and you might be more careful, but then they risk open the proverbial floodgates and that's not a good idea.
Spearki (EUW)
: the K word has been part of the danish language for thousand of years. and it is the only danish word that means kiss but its often used instaad of saying hug etc it comes with the whole term called "hygge" which is aa danish thing thaat can't be directly translated into english. you will have to look up and explanation video of the word "hygge" but depending on context you use the k word it can mean kiss/hug etc in a friendly or flirty way the danish language has 0 TO do with the made up internet slang that ppl use in league community i hope it explains things
> [{quoted}](name=Spearki,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=t54ElH5X,comment-id=00190000,timestamp=2019-08-27T10:03:17.322+0000) > > the K word has been part of the danish language for thousand of years. > > and it is the only danish word that means kiss but its often used instaad of saying hug etc it comes with the whole term called "hygge" which is aa danish thing thaat can't be directly translated into english. > > you will have to look up and explanation video of the word "hygge" > > but depending on context you use the k word it can mean kiss/hug etc in a friendly or flirty way > > the danish language has 0 TO do with the made up internet slang that ppl use in league community i hope it explains things a) I was explicit of which %%% I spoke about, you ignored it. b) %%% was a slang term before League, and unless Danish people exist on the internet on their own, with no international interactions, they will inevitably had encountered and used internet slang before League. And c) You never replied about the acronym. Being the year 2K19, playing an online game whose base language is English, and has to communicate internationally (guess in which language), one would asume that people would have learned by now to veer away from terms and language that could lead to legal repercussions if things went south. Oh well.
: 1 if people don't like to play ranked (like me and others here) then they have nothing. achievements could be a good idea if implemented correctly, eternals are the worst possible implementation of that. 2 problem is they don't. there is no official statement from Riot on how to get those grades besides the vague "10 cs per minute", even swapping CS and vision would be enough because it would help players improve (learning how to place wards is often ignored in this game) 3 so? i said it first, all this boils down to give free stuff, point is, it's free stuff they are already giving us, they just need to be more clear about it because, frankly, having to work your ass off to get a chest each week and then be "rewarded" with an A+ even with a perfect score, is frustrating. if people are frustrated, they tilt, if they tilt THEY FLAME. making those changes could help with flaming players or throwers that go 0/2 and start to FF because they "need an S but this game is lost, FF or i int". Riot implemented ways for people to win free stuff but does its damnest to block players from getting it. all this crap to save 500 RP a month, is it really worth it? because if i was a company like Riot i'd rather lose those 500 RP per player than willingly making the game hell for those who don't pay up.
>Riot implemented ways for people to win free stuff but does its damnest to block players from getting it. It's called 'grind wall'. And they implemented it not to save 500RP per player, but to force those that don't have the will to grind to pay off that wall.
Spearki (EUW)
: UNjustified baan riot won't remove it!!!!!!
Since people seem to think that playing devil's advocate is bad and useless because it's a clear cut case I will only point one thing. The Support ***capitalized*** the entire *word*; that means it was referring to the acronym, not the Danish word '%%%'. Have the Danish registered the meaning of the acronym %%% as something else other than '*kill yourself*' ?
ryandub (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=XnuYi28G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-26T15:42:25.456+0000) > > Because your visible rank is not the same as your actual MMR and you and the bronze both likely have silver MMR hence you're matched together, don't be fooled by the visible rank :P Thats not conpletely accurate at all. They try to match for a balanced 50/50 win. The other reason could be that their win rate is much higher than the elo they are in so they got a potato in their team to make it more fair for the enemy team - hence reason why matching system is broken. Gaurantee that potato fed up his ^$%&# and the game was uncarriable.
> [{quoted}](name=ryandub,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=XnuYi28G,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T16:02:51.307+0000) > > Thats not conpletely accurate at all. They try to match for a balanced 50/50 win. The other reason could be that their win rate is much higher than the elo they are in so they got a potato in their team to make it more fair for the enemy team - hence reason why matching system is broken. Gaurantee that potato fed up his ^$%&# and the game was uncarriable. It's as accurate as it could be. MMR is not always the same as Tier/Division. Gold IV (Previously V) suffers from what I call "the pillow effect"; that means you can't drop as easily as, e.g. from II to III. You have to be an entire Tier lower that your current one to drop one Tier. Likewise, a Bronze I, could have been Silver in the previous Season and was unlucky in the placements. He could still have an MMR higher than his Tier/Division. Win ratio plays into all that, but that alone is but an indication. You need the entire history to be more precise. LP gains/loses too. On the 50-50 win chance. Remember two things. a) The MMr is wired to shed that rule in favour of finding a match quicker as the seconds tick. b) It can't really account for smurfs. Not without breaking the system as it is now.
: The community is at its peak
Been there, done that. Oh wait. {{summoner:31}}
: Well , not everyone opens the forms you know . Maybe an in-client survey would be better.
I am well aware that not everyone opens the forums/boards, that's why I doubt it ... :P
: I think it's a yes !
With only 58 people participating ? ... Permit me to doubt the solidity of this "Yes!" ... :)
: The problem with the community is that you can be the biggest toxic ass as long as you don't use the chat. Playing to tilt teammates and report them, is so perfectly protected by the system. Dance, keep away from every action, maybe add a few suicided to tilt your teammates some more. Nothing will happen as long as you move enough and live enough to not trigger the punishment system. You can almost be sure, someone will snap and flame you, and that will be the one being punished in the end.
Yes. Unfortunately that is the reality; that kind of people, the true Trolls, are impossible to catch. Even Inters need "tons of games" to form an image of their guilt. Intent is a hard to prove (having it declared on a chat is practically useless unless you prove it with data).
Player 00 (EUW)
: The problem with League community
I blame mainly the popular streamers for convoluting the meaning of Troll/Inter and the age old tradition of the playerbase to always cut the A from KDA. 2/15 sounds bad, but if you say 2/15/19 suddenly it paints a slightly different picture and if you say that his K+A amount to a 60% Kill Participation, then things turn more murky than before. I've played since Season 1. Inters and Trolls with the original meaning of the word have barely increased (baring the spikes from when Riot did their Player Behaviour experiments); what has increased is the amount of idiots. Of people that seek to emulate high Elo Streamers and Pros without the experience they have, or understanding they have of the game's mechanics. They want to emulate their flashy plays instead of improving their skills reach that point. The amount of people that only know one way of playing and can't adapt to a situation and when everything blows in their face the only thing they know is blaming the team has increased a lot, especially the past two seasons.
: > One. You're equating online insults from someone that is a facade with a act of physical assault plus murder ? ... R u serious ? ... u may not learn this before, its called example, and respect others look on things. Like you may see a color as beauty, and i tell u its just a color, we have different way with seeing things, u will learn it later, if u arent old enough at least wont judge u about it, > There's no such thing as "should" or "should not", you either can or can't control yourself. There is, sometimes i can control my self, but i dont want to, because ik that its wrong to keep silence from what is right. And here where it comes, u should or u should not. > Exploring your example a bit. In the heat of the moment, controlling yourself (keeping your cool) could be the difference between life and death. What exactly is the point of me rushing to attack the murderer of my mother if that gets me killed ? How justice would serve my mother if we both died ? If I had seen the murdered shouldn't I try to live in order for him to be apprehended, if I am unable to do that on my own at that moment, and having him brought to justice ? ... Sry to tell u, but there is no justice, neither in game or irl. Who killed ur mother, should be punished by u, or ur father, no one else. Or u just telling him, ITS MY MOM SO WHAT ? I DONT NEED HER, in nutshell. No one told u to rush blindly, but u wont ignore it right ? thats the point. > Three. At no point in the game my physical body is in harm's way; my character is "attacked" by someone who's a nobody, a facade, a mask, someone that doesn't know me. The game gives me the tools to avoid further exposure to such a person. It's called Mute. However, behaviour like that, in a game that requires cooperation between people, is a negative, toxic if you will. As such, the honourable thing to do is Report that person and move on. If that person is consistently behaving as he behaved towards me or anyone else, then the consequences of his actions(words in this case) will simply catch up with him. We all know that Karma is a %%%%%. if u are the reason, of his lose, u have no right except to blame ur self, he work hard for something, which u stole ti, with cold heart. That is a crime btw, there is ppl who take gaming seriously, and its not wrong, as u guys take football seriously, gaming is the same, no different, one u use ur body, second ur mind, if someone make u lose something u work hard on, u should punish him, because its urs, like he robbed u, and riot doesnt only let him rob u, instead they kill u too, so u face a robbery criminals with police who help them. IN NUTSHELL.
> [{quoted}](name=oQDarcusQo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XTjTetPk,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T16:40:44.211+0000) > > u may not learn this before, its called example, and respect others look on things. Like you may see a color as beauty, and i tell u its just a color, we have different way with seeing things, u will learn it later, if u arent old enough at least wont judge u about it, No. You didn't just atempt an example, you atempted an analogy. And erroneous one at that; because you equated two things that not only are not equal, but not analogous to boot. > There is, sometimes i can control my self, but i dont want to, because ik that its wrong to keep silence from what is right. And here where it comes, u should or u should not. Ah ... The Righteous Rage, eh ? ... If you have the presence of mind to control yourself, then you can't lose control. If you should or should not let it that control go is a conscious decision and we move to another chapter all together. > Sry to tell u, but there is no justice, neither in game or irl. Who killed ur mother, should be punished by u, or ur father, no one else. Or u just telling him, ITS MY MOM SO WHAT ? I DONT NEED HER, in nutshell. No one told u to rush blindly, but u wont ignore it right ? thats the point. There is a difference between *justice* and *vengeance*; what you are talking about is **vengeance** NOT **justice**. Your logic is based on emotion and nothing else; it doesn't look at the consequences, not anything beyond its self-satisfaction. > if u are the reason, of his lose, u have no right except to blame ur self, he work hard for something, which u stole ti, with cold heart. > That is a crime btw, there is ppl who take gaming seriously, and its not wrong, as u guys take football seriously, gaming is the same, no different, one u use ur body, second ur mind, if someone make u lose something u work hard on, u should punish him, because its urs, like he robbed u, and riot doesnt only let him rob u, instead they kill u too, so u face a robbery criminals with police who help them. IN NUTSHELL. Let's get one thing straight. Sucking at a game is not a crime. If you think that, you have issues. Moving on. If someone is the reason of a loss, and has enough self-awareness, he will not blame anyone but himself. But. He did NOT steal anything. If YOU are playing a game, and you BELIEVE believe that you are ENTITLED to win because you put "*tons of*" effort, YOU are WRONG. In a game that relies on teamwork, the team that can cover for the weakest player's failing and does the least mistakes, wins. In Solo Queue this is sth that holds true funnily enough, because unless the guy in question is an obvious Troll/Inter, 4 people can carry one person. Especially if one in the team "*works hard*" for it. I once upon a time took basketball seriously. I still do. This mentality of "*it's not a game, but people are holding me back*", is very alien to me after learning what competitiveness means. Yes, I can complain about people not giving it their all, but I know that is the expectations I have of myself yelling, and I can't be requiring that level of commitment from everyone. Finally. This : "" if someone make u lose something u work hard on, u should punish him, because its urs, like he robbed u,"" is such a negative mentality to carry in one's mind when playing a team game, not to mention a irl mentality that focuses on vengeance and not justice. If you can't understand the differences between *vengeance* and *justice*, between *retaliation* and *protecting/defending one's self*, I don't think there's a need to continue discussing further. Not to mention that from the look of this train of thoughts of your posts, you appear to not be able to handle defeat very well, and that's one thing ALL games teach you from a young age, the taste of defeat. If you don't learn to handle it, you end up thinking that the amount of effort equals certain victory always; which is not the case.
: It really isn’t an achievement system... achievements imply difficukty. It’s a stat tracker and one that doesn’t even track intresting stats... usually skill shots landed or stacks gained or stuff like that. They are just numbers and don’t actually show any form of skill. Mastery is still better for showing that off. And the unlockables are just cosmetics, so you don’t loose anything for not having them. And it won’t create peer pressure... remember that the majority of the community don’t talk or don’t really care, and the ones that will attempt to use it as peer pressure really don’t need it... they’re gonna find something to complain about no matter what you do. Plus from the looks of things unless you flash mastery or get a milestone in game you can only really see them post game, so people don’t get to use them against you.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AWqklBAX,comment-id=00040000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T19:09:53.310+0000) > > It really isn’t an achievement system... achievements imply difficukty. So, Riot is lying when the very second line in their FAQ reads : "*Eternals are new, champion-based achievements that let you prove your Mastery and stunt on your opponents.*", right ? > It’s a stat tracker and one that doesn’t even track intresting stats... usually skill shots landed or stacks gained or stuff like that. They are just numbers and don’t actually show any form of skill. Mastery is still better for showing that off. Let's explore a tad that shall we ? In the FAQ it says that : >"**What are Eternals?** > >Eternals let you showcase your accomplishments in League, tracking both unique and general gameplay milestones on a per-champion basis. Once Eternals go live, you’ll find them listed with each champion in the new Progression tab." You say it's not achievements, because it just tracks stats, right ? ... Tell me. When you accrue Achievements in a Single Player game how is it done ? ... Surely the game doesn't track stats, right ? ... You don't get an *Achievement* when you *accomplish* something in game, right ? Also. Speaking of difficulty. Don't Achievements in Single Player games come as Common, UnCommon, Rare, and (at times) et cetera ? ... > And the unlockables are just cosmetics, so you don’t loose anything for not having them. I don't disagree on them being cosmetics. But they can still be used in game, which could lead to peer-pressure. > And it won’t create peer pressure... remember that the majority of the community don’t talk or don’t really care, and the ones that will attempt to use it as peer pressure really don’t need it... they’re gonna find something to complain about no matter what you do. > Plus from the looks of things unless you flash mastery or get a milestone in game you can only really see them post game, so people don’t get to use them against you. Funny you should mention that ... Because they say in the FAQ that : >"**Can I turn off Eternals milestones and displays?** > >There’s nothing wrong with a bit of secrecy and subterfuge (just ask Zed!) Players will have several options to mute Eternals milestones in-game (All On, Self + Team Only, and completely Off). However, Eternals will always be shown on the death screen and on the back of the player card in the loading screen." So, peer-pressure while usually atributed to the close environment, it can appear in games where cosmetics and "unique" items can be *shown off*. And what do you know, they can be shown in game. Let's not forget that while some peer-pressure could come from the few friends you have that play the game with you, there's another chunck that will come from seeing those "achievements" flashed on you (vanity will prevent a lot of people from hiding them). Think of it like being called called out for having the default skin on Fortnite; hear it enough times and it can push you into buying a skin on it. If you think that this doesn't happen in LoL, with the amount of snowflakes, on both sides of the flame wars, you are not giving this enough credence.
: They aren’t too greedy though... this is no where near too greedy. This is adding another customisation option which is completely optional and has no affect on gameplay... no different to skins or emotes... that’s not being greedy, that’s riot doing what they are meant to be doing as a company while being respectful of us... nothing has come at the games expense. And the bugs and balance issues have nothing to do with Riot... bugs are a given in video games they are completely luck based and up until now Riot got increadibly lucky that’s all... they can take months to actually get rid of and every new line of code has a chance to add more. There’s not a single game out there without bugs. Balance issues is just an artefact of mobas, there’s so many variables that it’s impossible to actually balance the game, no two champions will ever be equal. Riot try their best but it’s something that’s in every moba and always will be in every moba. You guys are giving Riot a hard time for apsolutly nothing... they are a company doing what companies do in an extremely fair way... if riot wanted to be greedy league wouldn’t be free to play.
No, they're not more greedy than usual. But it's not not just another customization either. It is effectively a type of hybrid Achievements-Mastery with unlockables that could be used in game. And it is hidden behind a paywall; and which most definitely will create a type of 'peer pressure'. If you can't see that, not my issue.
: Yes, but as said - it might be the smartest option since not putting up some kind of barrier for people to get them might result in everybody having them. As said, I'm currently not sure on how to view this, but if they announce the prices it might get me on their side or not. Also, (they talked about this on the /devs too) Eternals took up a ton of resources and probably will do so in the future - it might be the only option for riot to put some kind of price-tag on it to make it sustainable for the future (riot is a company in the end and profits are the only reason they provide services).
> [{quoted}](name=HIVSuperposition,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AWqklBAX,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T14:26:26.475+0000) > > Yes, but as said - it might be the smartest option since **not putting up some kind of barrier for people to get them might result in everybody having them.** > > As said, I'm currently not sure on how to view this, but if they announce the prices it might get me on their side or not. Also, (they talked about this on the /devs too) Eternals took up a ton of resources and probably will do so in the future - it might be the only option for riot to put some kind of price-tag on it to make it sustainable for the future (riot is a company in the end and profits are the only reason they provide services). Why yes. Why put what is effectively an Achievements system behind a paywall ? It's not like it will have in game elements that will create a kind of peer-presure and goat people into spending money on it ? .... Oh wait ... It does have in game elements ... :O Having you grind for it would have been much more satisfying. But then the people ready to throw money at anything that blings fancily won't be utilized. The initial research might have taken '*a ton of resources*' (that tons of dmg meme {{summoner:31}} ), but from there on after it will not take that much, because the groundwork has been laid and the mould is ready to be re-used. Frankly, if they decided to paywall this, with the excuse that "rarity makes it more worthwhile", I could theorise that skin sales and "event" sales are probably not on the level shareholders would like to and they are being pressed for more milk.
: But police doesn't let things as it is, they give u ur money back if got stolen, Riot doesnt, so nope, not the same thing, not even close.
> [{quoted}](name=oQDarcusQo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XTjTetPk,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T20:03:19.113+0000) > > But police doesn't let things as it is, they give u ur money back if got stolen, Riot doesnt, so nope, not the same thing, not even close. Since when a Rank in a game is a matterial commodity/property like money ? O_o
: There is not such a thing as controlling your self, sometimes u should not control ur self to make what is right. If your mom got kileld near u, and people told u control ur self, u will ? or u gonna fk them up ? be realistic pls.
> [{quoted}](name=oQDarcusQo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XTjTetPk,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T12:31:14.903+0000) > > There is not such a thing as controlling your self, sometimes u should not control ur self to make what is right. You're contradicting yourself here. Either there's no controlling yourself, or you can't "*sometimes u should not control ur self*". Also. There's no such thing as "*should*" or "*should not*", you either can or can't control yourself. You can train yourself to keep under control, but even then, it's not 100% full proof. Losing control is not a conscious action, learning to keep it in check is; and it takes effort to learn to be at least passably good at it. >If your mom got kileld near u, and people told u control ur self, u will ? or u gonna fk them up ? be realistic pls. One. You're equating online insults from someone that is a facade with a act of physical assault plus murder ? ... R u serious ? ... Two. Exploring your example a bit. In the heat of the moment, controlling yourself (keeping your cool) could be the difference between life and death. What exactly is the point of me rushing to attack the murderer of my mother if that gets me killed ? How justice would serve my mother if we both died ? If I had seen the murdered shouldn't I try to live in order for him to be apprehended, if I am unable to do that on my own at that moment, and having him brought to justice ? ... Three. At no point in the game my physical body is in harm's way; my character is "attacked" by someone who's a nobody, a facade, a mask, someone that doesn't know me. The game gives me the tools to avoid **further exposure** to such a person. It's called Mute. **However**, behaviour like that, in a game that requires cooperation between people, is a negative, toxic if you will. As such, the honourable thing to do is Report that person and move on. If that person is consistently behaving as he behaved towards me or anyone else, then the consequences of his actions(words in this case) will simply catch up with him. We all know that Karma is a %%%%%. {{summoner:31}}
: i think i had a brainfart about lethality
I think they tried it scaling with your level in preseason ... But I could be remembering it wrong.
: Learn to protect ur self, no one will save u, try it IRL as well. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=oQDarcusQo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XTjTetPk,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-08T00:09:38.627+0000) > > Learn to protect ur self, no one will save u, try it IRL as well. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Learning restraint (controlling one's self) is not the same thing as learning to protect yourself, although it is one way to help protect yourself. Not to mention that learning to control yourself is a sign of discipline, which will help you irl.
Zanador (EUNE)
: Yes it is fair. And no, i have never been punished in this game. There are quite many reasons behind the fairness of this, so i will probably not go into all of them in one post. 1. If you scroll down to the bottom of this page, you will notice that this game is rated 12+. This means that children aged 12 are already allowed to play this game and every single one of us have legally signed a contract stating that we will behave in a way that is appropriate around children of that age. And banning people from accessing a service is a perfectly fair and legal way of dealing with people who break contracts. 2. You are allowed to chat, to respond, to defend yourself, and even rare outbursts of anger are tolerated too. You however seem to mistake defense with retaliation. If someone trolls, feeds or flames in your game and you flame back at him, then you are not defending yourself or honor or anything. You are just giving your enemy the satisfaction of showing that he got under your skin. 3. Because muting isn't helpful. A flamer or troll can't get me upset, so there is no point in muting them, but he can get my teammates upset and if they lose focus too, then i lose the match. For someone being as much against "stealing victory/rank/elo" as you are, this is a concept you must agree with. And let me address two common misconceptions that you too seem to believe: >and what they do all the time ? releasing skins, more and more, because they dont simply care about balance, Skins are made by artists and animators and it's just better for everyone if they are not the ones working on balance. And since these artists are already hired with fix salaries there is no point in not having them draw new skins. If anything if the skins become popular then Riot will have more money that they could potentially use to improve the game. >they love to banned so u can buy ur skins more than 1 time, a fact that u cannot change. Because its obvious. This is a common misconception but it can be refuted by basic economics and logic. Let's say that a server in a region has 10 million players. If Riot banned everyone _and_ everyone returned to buy the skins once again, that would still only be 10 million people who bought skins. LoL is a big game, but obviously not everyone plays it and there are people who can only play it in the future. Now go anywhere on the net, including this thread and look for the most common thing people call this community. "Toxic" will be high on the list and because of that a lot of people don't even try the game. No matter how big LoL is, the number of potential players who can still try it is always going to be bigger than the number of active players. This means that if Riot could get rid of the mark of toxicity, then they would get way more money than they ever could from returning banned players.
: That is true. Tbh I don't really follow any pro's that much so I don't know what they said about it. Cookies on their own are not that annoying, and I take them often myself. It's just that I feel like you are in a severe disadvantage when you don't take it on most (not all) champs.
> [{quoted}](name=NewDragongamesnl,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tKviAlHG,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-06T14:12:53.462+0000) > > That is true. Tbh I don't really follow any pro's that much so I don't know what they said about it. I've not heard any pro's comments on the Biscuits, but I see them used quite a lot by them. Given what I know about them, I can infer why they would want to use them. >Cookies on their own are not that annoying, and I take them often myself. It's just that I feel like you are in a severe disadvantage when you don't take it on most (not all) champs. Again. Just as you said, it doesn't fit all Champs. On some it's perfect, on some others it might be a tad too much sustain. But like most runes, you give up sth in order to gain sth else. With Biscuits you gain lane sustain, and lose other stats or effects that could have benefited the Champion more. But the catch here is that because in Solo Queue hardly anyone is careful during the laning phase, and they favour aggressive, extended fights, Bicuits help gain an edge in trades. That's why they seem strong, imho, because of the Solo Queue mentality, not simply the "raw" sustain they provide. Then again, I am just a scrub, so I will probably be wrong. {{summoner:31}}
Torkl (EUW)
: Doesnt rly matter what you do, if you get reported alot you get banned.. easy as that
> [{quoted}](name=Torkl,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JUanub47,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-06T09:12:37.414+0000) > > Doesnt rly matter what you do, if you get reported alot you get banned.. easy as that No. *If you get reported a lot, **and the IFS validates those reports (through Chat Logs, and/or other data)** you get banned*. How often you get reported plays no role if those reports end up not validated.
: Lets see rito working or not
18 deaths in 19min, plus Tear at End Stats. 17 deaths in 19 min. Yeah those are close enough to edge cases to trigger a punishment from the system once reported. The Yi might escape in Alpha, so there's that. But noone is perfect. Edit: My question is. How the freaks did your Yasuo ended up with 10 kills in this mess ? Also. Blind Pick. There's a reason why I've not touched that thing in almost 7 seasons. Riot hasn't, so why should I ? {{summoner:31}}
MrKeks13 (EUW)
: Should Riot release Ranked-Mode for ARAM
Why would a fun-mode need Ranked ? O_o ... What logic is this ? EDIT : One question you should be asking yourselves is this : "Is the pool of Summoners asking for and willing to play Ranked ARAM large enough ?" ... If the answer is anything other than "Yes", then you can well be certain Riot will not give it much thought.
Shamose (EUW)
: Welcome to the summer holiday season. Expect your in-game experience to decrease severly. It's advised to only play league after 2 AM, if that's not possible consider just avoiding league for the time being.
This. Holidays tend to be Helldays in LoL. ^_^ Edit : Plus, add the 9.14 mega-patch. Presto ! Receipe for disaster created.
: Are cookies too strong?
People like to copy the pros, not really giving any thought to the difference of thought process between a pro game and solo queue. That said, they're free sustain (hp and mana (sth you don't get easily nowadays, with mana potions locked away)). Useful for extended trades, especially if the opponents have sustain, or you're on a disadvantage AA-range wise (or you're a caster ADC). Tbh, Cookies are annoying, but not strong enough to warrant more nerf.
MusicaroN (EUW)
: " And they landed with a rather large success rate " - I Cannot agree with this Either way, that's why the suggestion was to improve the tribunal, as far I can see there is no reason why to spam punish in the proposed version of it, also they could add a rule that if you get lower than 30 - 40% Correct decision your tribunal rights can be suspended, just an idea, that's why I also agreed with this and said there is required some testing and parameters adjusted. And ofcourse, the previous version of the tribunal was kinda of a joke because you had very little informations, if they were to implement this they need to give as much information as possible so the case can be solved correctly , access to replays is required.
> [{quoted}](name=MusicaroN,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=T0cWtiKr,comment-id=0004000000010001,timestamp=2019-08-04T11:13:57.912+0000) > > " And they landed with a rather large success rate " - I Cannot agree with this You cannot agree with what ? That Summoner that only hit the *Punish* button had a success rate of upwards 80% in the Old Tribunal ? ... > Either way, that's why the suggestion was to improve the tribunal, as far I can see there is no reason why to spam punish in the proposed version of it, also they could add a rule that if you get lower than 30 - 40% Correct decision your tribunal rights can be suspended, just an idea, that's why I also agreed with this and said there is required some testing and parameters adjusted. > > And ofcourse, the previous version of the tribunal was kinda of a joke because you had very little informations, if they were to implement this they need to give as much information as possible so the case can be solved correctly , access to replays is required. That's all good and all in paper. The more info you have the more chances you have of discovering an Inter or a Troll. But there are just a few little problems : a) You are leaning on volunteers, and with the Honour system only superficially being about *Honour*, you are leaning on the unknown. Which is not a good start for any suggestion. b) It will run in the same big issue that the Old Tribunal had. Bakclog. You will never have enough volunteers. c) Possibly the most important one. You are gonna be giving players the chance to decide who's Trolling/Inting. You are giving completely biased people the chance to punish someone they don't know, have not seen his/her face, the chance to inflict punishment, vent, from the safety of anonymity. Even the jury in a court get to see the accused in the face before giving a verdict or innocent or guilty. I've met similar people in my games that people in the boards have come complaining they're Trolls/Inters, and I am like "Huh? He's not a troll/inter, he just a bad player." The definition of Inting and Trolling has changed radically in the few past seasons, and I blame largerly the Popular Streamers for that. Because in the end, I've rarely met a true troll or a true Inter in my games. Not much more than the first few seasons of LoL. But the number of idiots ? That, this season, has skyrocketted. xD ... Flamers have settled down compared to last year. Or rather, to be more precise, flamers that spew extreme insults (I don't count someone having intercourse with my entire family and my pets as heavy, just to be clear, but I do consider someone wishing cancer one (I would never, ever wish cancer to anyone, even my worst enemy, never)) have become scarcer.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > That was something they addressed after the first time they discovered that there were people spamming the Punish button, iirc. You're probably thinking in regards of the small IP reward that was in place in the very beginning. That was removed due to this practice, but it still had ultimately no impact on the accuracy of the Tribunal. --- > No. I meant edge cases that were brought in the fora and got reversed because of the "spam the punish button" practice existed Being very active back on the Player Behavior section on the old forums, on both EUW and EUNE, I can honestly say I only saw a max of 5 cases overturned. And I read most of the threads that took place there. That's hardly evidence to suggest the practice was as problematic as you claimed. --- > Also. No. The penalty is not based on a "majority opinion of the community" It is, since it's a majority of the community that ultimately decides what behavior is reportable, and what is punishable. That's how majority opinions work.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=T0cWtiKr,comment-id=000400000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T11:35:48.072+0000) > > You're probably thinking in regards of the small IP reward that was in place in the very beginning. That was removed due to this practice, but it still had ultimately no impact on the accuracy of the Tribunal. > --- No, because there was no real impact because were enough safe guards to help with that, in that the cases ending up in Tribunal were the right cases. That still doesn't mean that the presence of people with that mentality is a good thing to have in a system as the Tribunal was, because it can result to someone that shouldn't be punish to be. > Being very active back on the Player Behavior section on the old forums, on both EUW and EUNE, I can honestly say I only saw a max of 5 cases overturned. And I read most of the threads that took place there. I did say "a handful", because that few was what I was observing in the fora throughout those days, in the PB section (which was where I hovered around and still do, though less frequently). > That's hardly evidence to suggest the practice was as problematic as you claimed. > --- Hmm ... I probably should have been more clear on this. I am not calling them problematic in that they affected the system, I am calling them problematic because on face value, these kind of people should not have access to a system that could potentially punish innocent people. It's an issue of '*it looks bad*' rather '*it is bad*' > It is, since it's a majority of the community that ultimately decides what behavior is reportable, and what is punishable. That's how majority opinions work. I don't think you understood what I wrote. Let me rephrase it. The Penalty, meaning the level of punishment imposed, is not coming from the "majority of opinions"; what comes from the "majority of opinions" is whether, with evidence presented, the target should receive punishment or not.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > And they landed with a rather large success rate, which is not necessarily a good sign. Technically it's a good sign, because it showed that the Tribunal was not creating a bunch of cases of players that shouldn't be punished. If you went through the cases that got punished, you'd see that the cases should've been punished anyway. Besides, if players were just blindly spamming the punish button, they're votes were quickly rendered worthless. They'd still be able to vote, but their vote didn't count in the case verdict: they were simply wasting their time thinking they were having an impact. --- > And I remember that, because of that attitude, there had been cases where someone actually got punished wrongfully; edge cases, but they were there. That sounds like a matter of personal opinion, especially since you say they were "edge" cases. Penalty is based a majority opinion of the community, meaning that there will most likely be cases where you personally disagree with a penalty, but the majority still feels it's just. --- > The question with a punitive system has always been, and will always be, "How many innoncents will you punish, and if you are ready to punish them to ensure that no guilty will escape*". I haven't seen that question asked regarding punitive systems. It's more accepted to let one guilty person go free rather than punish an innocent one.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=T0cWtiKr,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-04T10:19:08.624+0000) > > Technically it's a good sign, because it showed that the Tribunal was not creating a bunch of cases of players that shouldn't be punished. If you went through the cases that got punished, you'd see that the cases should've been punished anyway. > > Besides, if players were just blindly spamming the punish button, they're votes were quickly rendered worthless. They'd still be able to vote, but their vote didn't count in the case verdict: they were simply wasting their time thinking they were having an impact. > --- That was something they addressed after the first time they discovered that there were people spamming the *Punish* button, iirc. As far as the "*it's good because it showed that the Tribunal was not creating a bunch of cases of players that shouldn't be punished*" part, yes. That part is good. The fact that you had people mindlessly punishing people in the mix to save time ? Not so good. > That sounds like a matter of personal opinion, especially since you say they were "edge" cases. Penalty is based a majority opinion of the community, meaning that there will most likely be cases where you personally disagree with a penalty, but the majority still feels it's just. > --- No. I meant edge cases that were brought in the fora and got reversed because of the "spam the punish button" practice existed, and got reversed. There were but a handful of those at max. And yes, I am aware that not all of those were because of that practice, but the possibility still was there. Also. No. The penalty is not based on a "majority opinion of the community". Whether X Summoner should be punished is based on a "majority opinion of the community", because let's face it, if we left the penalty to the community, especially at this day and age, "*u idiot*" would be punishable by castration. {{summoner:31}} > I haven't seen that question asked regarding punitive systems. It's more accepted to let one guilty person go free rather than punish an innocent one. It's exactly because that question exists that the opinion of "*better let one guilty person go free rather than punish an innocent one*" exists.
: Yes some kind of reward would be necessary to help this system to work. But I can't agree with the second case, similar like in cs go - overwatch, you have a set time in which you must review the evidence once you accepted the case .. you can go past the time limit if you want, but not under. Basically you need to watch the replay for a set time amount as 5/ 10 min etc. In this case you could say, **"oh yea but then they will just afk for 10 min and randomly choose the punishment at the end of replay"**, * In which case I can tell you they won't, once because since honorable players only access this feature and they have proven to overall have a better general attitude than the average player. * Secondly you are not rewarded just for reviewing the evidence and making a decision, you, as a judge are rewarded for correctly judging a case and fairly punishing a player who deserves it, so players won't be able to abuse the system for the said reward. * Also a high rate of the same decision is required eg. close to 90 % so the "random" decisions, if they ever happen, won't lead to an unfair ban of a player, they'll just lower the decision rate lower than 90% sending the case to be automatically reviewed or judged by riot's staff... how it is today (don't know exactly which of those happen)
Actually, and unfortunately, that was the case with Tribunal. (We have to go with what Riot reported, so bear with it) There were people that simply waited for the timer, and pressed 'Punish', without really reviewing the case ... And they landed with a rather large success rate, which is not necessarily a good sign. And I remember that, because of that attitude, there had been cases where someone actually got punished wrongfully; edge cases, but they were there. The question with a punitive system has always been, and will always be, "How many innoncents will you punish, and if you are ready to punish them to ensure that no guilty will escape*".
: any insight as to why chat bans are COMPLETELY contradictory? and would you care to explain what you meant by > That entirely depends on the level of verbal abuse. If you're abusive enough that you'd fall under the label of toxic I'd absolutely say that warrants something more than a chat restriction. i mean, could you give examples of what constitutes 'abusive enough that you'd fall under the label of toxic'
What do you mean that "*chat bans are COMPLETELY contradictory*" ?
MusicaroN (EUW)
: That's nonsense, if rito is so documented regarding this measure and they already "tested it" DID THEY TEST THE CURRENT ONE ? Most of the players just create a new account, fast leveling to 30 and then having a more toxic attitude than on the last account, but this time being SMARTLY toxic, because they know how the system works and they know how to avoid getting banned, and THEY HAVE LEARNED ALREADY how to int, or be toxic GAMEPLAY WISE just enough to not get banned. I say more toxic because simply flaming wouldn't affect so much as an actual troll, and it's an increasing number of them in the last year at least. Do you prefer having a clean chat, but actual trolls ingame ? Has rito documented this ? Of course not since it's harder AND BANNING ACCOUNTS ACTUALLY PROFITS THEM and it's much easier...so why bother ?
Weren't you here when Riot removed Permabans for a season (it was around the time they were testing the Ranked Queue bans) and only did "perma-Chat Restrictions" (there were people with upwards of 3000 CR games ^_^) ? ... Didn't you see the increase in threads about trolling and inting, some of them about CRed people doing that ? ... About Trolling and Inting being harder to detect. That's to be expected. Good luck trying to prove intent based on one game, unless you can match the Chat to the game data.
Marissa (EUW)
: Considering your post I feel we should be more concerned for the Teemo main community.... they might vanish from this earth. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} I can't conspire with someone that plans to annihilate my brothers and sisters :/.
The Teemo community is safe. They pop up like mushrooms when you least expect them
: i wonder how does taking a jhin (totally immobile adc) makes a zed cry {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
It makes him cry alright ... From laughter.
: Petition to introduce Perma Mutes
So, instead of accepting that this current system is as efficient as it can be (given the amount of attention Riot seemingly puts on it nowadays), and that the Damocles Sword of Permaban (because of your own actions and choices) works a much as possible. You instead want to move to a system that guarantees an exponential increase of Trolls and Inters. ... Hm ... Interesting ...
: Twisted Treeline Memorial. (RIP)
May it rest in peace, under the shade of its frightening trees. {{item:3070}}
Tarolock (EUNE)
: the outcome can be good or bad, change never
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Em3s7AKf,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T13:30:49.134+0000) > > the outcome can be good or bad, change never Exactly because of this, the phrase "*change is good*" is wrong. Change in and of itself is neither good nor bad; it is neutral. It can lead to either improvement or deterioration depending on what you change.
: i will just say that 1) months != snap of the fingers, 2) bugs in production take priority over everything else
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=stkaQqiE,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2019-07-31T14:12:20.269+0000) > > i will just say that > 1) months != snap of the fingers, Define "months". As far as I can tell this thing has been here at around a month, or two. > 2) bugs in production take priority over everything else Giving something priority doesn't guarantee a swift solution. You know that. It just gives it a higher **chance** of getting solved faster, it doesn't actually mean it will.
: Haven't you ever seen how version control works? I don't know... check github, maybe?
> [{quoted}](name=Rainfollower,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=stkaQqiE,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T14:31:11.465+0000) > > Haven't you ever seen how version control works? > I don't know... check github, maybe? Great, you maybe what, did the job a quarter easier ? Less ? More ?
PzyXo (EUW)
: Who said league is a sport ?
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qIWnzQ1k,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-31T09:56:27.532+0000) > > Who said league is a sport ? Oh, so that's the issue. Whether League is a Sport or not ? ... I mean it's unlike anyother sport out there, right ? There's no sport that has a group of 5 people, through their cooperation, strategies, tactics and skills, trying to win against a team of 5 people, right ? Whatever was I thinking ?
PzyXo (EUW)
: Riot literally focused on Sr that they made Qiyana useless in everything else
Since the game's beginning Champions have been created with SR in mind. Then, if need arises, they receive balance changes/tweeks for the rest of the maps (those that we've been left with).
: > [{quoted}](name=MilkoMeMpougatsa,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qIWnzQ1k,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T03:36:19.866+0000) > > I don't think there's sport in the world that doesn't change its rules/structure based on the professional scene. Hmmm. there is: ski jumping is done on artificial grass now in the summer^^
> [{quoted}](name=Whats Supp Doc,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qIWnzQ1k,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T08:50:39.482+0000) > > there is: ski jumping is done on artificial grass now in the summer^^ Not artificial snow ? :O
: lol @ all the "why don't you fix it then, leave rito aloooneee" comments
No. They shouldn't leave Riot alone. But at the same time when you know that they got *Tons of* stuff on the table open (from the pro scene to the *new* game to the bugs that that caused in live), it seems a bit ignorant to say that if you funnel the "*thousands of workers*" it will be fixed in a snap of the fingers. ... Unless .... Riot is secretly Thanos ... Who survived Iron Man's fingersnapping ... Could it be ? Plot twist ? :O
: Riot {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=CoolKnightST,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=htlsbjNX,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T20:37:36.634+0000) > > Riot {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} No really an answer, since Leaverbuster only gives you low priority queue (the wait X minutes for Y games).
NegativeA (EUW)
: 14 Day suspension.
> "*so you're just supposed to laugh it off?*" Yup. And then move on to the next game. If you're aiming to climb, you don't have to waste your focus and energy to random strangers being idiots.
Show more

MilkoMeMpougatsa

Level 95 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion