cathartic (EUW)
: Items self activating
https://i.gyazo.com/7e8aea2fde3e0f641c96eee826f1a26a.png
sonGokuson (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=sonGokuson,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HPxfBvh5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-15T08:37:21.042+0000) > > Thats you alright in the future 1/7 moron toxic player :)
sonGokuson (EUNE)
: unban me please
https://i.gyazo.com/8fb6e0fd36c36c845a08c4396e7870a5.png
: What IP addresses i need to block in my firewall to block TFT from my system/router/network
Rioter Comments
Lökì (EUNE)
: Most usefull comement thanks dude{{sticker:katarina-love}}
> [{quoted}](name=Pavetas,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FAN5dbPb,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-14T10:02:53.055+0000) > > Most usefull comement thanks dude{{sticker:katarina-love}} thank you, one more thing, I am pretty sure numbers of games count, so playing more games I think will rise you fast, of course if you manage to be positive all games I played around 4-5 games/day for 3+ weeks to get from lvl 1 to lvl 2 also last season they made possible for people to have last chance and get rewards if they get honor lvl 2 even longer in preseason, I tink was till january or february this year, don't think now will be the case since I think was one time only, but in case they do same don't lose hope and play and dont be toxic and keep your rank until last day of season and more
Lökì (EUNE)
: Season Rewards
One time I got from honor lvl 1 to lvl 2 in 1 month , slight less than a month. Don't knwo if so how is harder to get form 0 to 1 then from 1 to 2, but theoretically i think is possible. - while numbers of honors doesn't matter, fore sure it matter the thing when it write "everybody in your team honored somebody" since you get aint more honor progres then usually, so always honor somebody and try to keep game calm. - Fake reports do not count to punishment but i have a feeling they count through honor progres, and if not for sure toxicity that get reported that is not enough to get punish but is enough to slow honor progres, - so try not to trigger your team, - don't play of meta and not acceptable champions, - don't enter in fights and arguments, don't try to excuse when you die since people get trigger by escusese, - ignore your team, just say a smile some time, or say gj job when somebody kill on lane. (careful not to coincide when other player die on lane cause he will think you are mocking them) - league community have goldfish memory, a troll in beginning of game that force somebody to play support or TROLL, wil get honored if carry with the role that was not his in first place, and the one that sacrifice for the good of the team and play support heigl get flamed and blamed if he don't do good, so try to make a good impression in last fights of the game because in honor scream people will nto knwo who to honor since they are so self centered that never pay attention to others good plays just to bad palys to flame and blame, so if you did something good in last fights they remember you and honor you. LAST IMPRESSION COUNT - act like a fake polite corporate worker that is a slimebag to rise in ranks, kiss ases and fake politenes, people are stupid to catch on you - point out your good plays in last fights with a joke, not to brag but to make people remember, like " hmm this x champ is really fun" gl {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: i try to be nice but
Well don't worry people are rude even if you don't abuse something, and flame you. So many times I get flame if i don't kill disconnected players, yes in rank, i don't care is rank I want to win cause I and my team play better not because we kill a disconnect, but people don't find rewarding in working hard to succeed, they want it easy, to scam, cheat, abuse, do everything to win, so of course they start ping me and flame me, delusional threat to report me and so on. - Flamed if I don't kill disconnected players - flamed if as blitz I don't grab afk or dc players from towers -Flamed when i am solo lane and somebody was dc/afk and come lvl 1 when I am 6 on lane and I let them farm, I don't kill them and refuse to participate on kill if jungle force gank on a lvl 1, when we are 5-6lvl. I still get advantage from that because while I let him recover farm and level I roam, so still an unfair advantage, but killing a lvl 1 as level 6 is disgusting. so don't worry people just want to win no matter how, that's why they try to abuse every glitch, bug, they search for most op champs and so on, winning no matter what ... ignore them and play as you fit is honorable not how somebody dictate you, still intentional dining might get you banned so try not to do it, or do it in a way that is not visible, and not announce it on chat, just engage in a fight and miss your skillshots and so on.
KRUSTBEJBE (EUNE)
: Idea about rewarding for champion mastery
it's a business this things cost money they make a living from selling skins they can't just give things away for free for everything if they don't do it then it means it's not ok for them yet, but be sure they gave it a thinking, maybe sometime in future they will make it for something like 3-4 million points or some shit. I am curious when they hit 10 years mark if they will award something to players that play the game for 10 years, I assume it will be an ICON/emote.
: Why does they client change my settings for me?
- the settings some time get to default after a patch or maintenance like a bug - the settings some time get to default if connection to the server is bad due bad internet or client bug, client can't communicate to the server and settings go back to default and runes pages get deleted. all this are just client bugs, (or rare cases real internet problems) nothing to do with pc specs the most annoying thing to get back to default is default settings for voice chat that make you automate join voice on UNmute, terrible privacy problem since when you usually have it to not automatically connect and also on mute, and you join a friends group or some strangers premades that like how you played and invited you for a game, and you are used to click on connect+unmute yourself when you are ready, and realize game got default settings and you are already connected and unmuted and they could hear what you talked to phone/family etc. Is disgusting they don't make default to be mute or not connected.
: Lads Boiz we did it
Nice, keep it up and not drop under honor lvl 2 again to have a chance to get end year rewards, ~~and to play clash ~~
: Why these guys are not punished yet?
To be honest there's not so much toxicity except the **autist** word, that can get them chat restricted. Thing is there's no way for you to knwo if they got or not chat restriction, you can only see if they got 14 days suspension or permanent ban by checking match history since they stop playing games, but a chat restriction is no way to check for it. Also despite people that complain on boards that RIOT punish people for no reason and fake reports etc, it's not easy to get chat restriction you don't get it at first offence, you stak some form of hidden tiers till the punishment is given.
CalmN (EUNE)
: Well i am using msi afterburner to check things out. Gtx 460 hawk talon (a bit overclocked) pulls league over 80 fps at high settings. But the problem with league its truly cpu bound. E8400 is at 90-100% range constantly, even if it can pull those 80 fps, the 1% lows can be 20-30 fps and it kills the playability. Well dual core without threads is kinda outdated so thats why it struggles even if its clock isnt that bad 3ghz. @godlikedarkness About launcher and low specs - you have no idea how badly optimized "new" (now old) launcher is. Performance on lower end computers is quite dramatic, this alone makes a huge difference. O guess ill have to manually fiddle settings and go trough everything for myself
> [{quoted}](name=CalmN,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JOIIbbqv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-13T16:28:45.184+0000) > > Well i am using msi afterburner to check things out. Gtx 460 hawk talon (a bit overclocked) pulls league over 80 fps at high settings. But the problem with league its truly cpu bound. E8400 is at 90-100% range constantly, even if it can pull those 80 fps, the 1% lows can be 20-30 fps and it kills the playability. > > Well dual core without threads is kinda outdated so thats why it struggles even if its clock isnt that bad 3ghz. > > @godlikedarkness > > About launcher and low specs - you have no idea how badly optimized "new" (now old) launcher is. Performance on lower end computers is quite dramatic, this alone makes a huge difference. > > O guess ill have to manually fiddle settings and go trough everything for myself Like I said I played long ago on an core2duo so dont know if it work anymore with league since it improved in graphics over time. Think is what I said stand, games including League require more GPU less CPU if are same generation, problem is your core2duo so much older than your video card that's why it keep the processor at max. Still I can't say if it should keep it at max or its other problem :( So what you saying is you get 80fps but some time it drop to 20-30 ? that is weird and depends on when it happen, fps is not same on the entire game, if you are alone on lane you will have more fps than when you fight 5v5 and everybody is on same screen + minions + everybody do spells. So did your fps drop ? - a) random -> this can be windows, drivers, hardware problems - b) when screen is more crowded (minions, all champions, all spells used) -> this is normal behavior as fps go lower more things the gpu need to process, but also can mean heat problems if the cpu or gpu overheat and slow down the game much more than they should because they downclock themself. - c) after playing longer no matter how crowded is the screen is -> than is more likely heat problem for a clean you windows, need fresh install of windows, drivers softwares, and league, what win do you have ? for b and c if you use msi afterburner, it has an option to install rivatuner and you can see on screen display OSD inside the game gpu and cpu utilization + temperature, so check the temperature of both. https://i.gyazo.com/eb589a22fbc67353c3efa10303307e6c.png like this https://i.gyazo.com/25246ef8f11f0dc2084310dd899de070.jpg Also how much ram do you have ? and RPM of your hdd ? that can be problem to, especially the hdd. *********** Like GodlikeDarkness said, low specs is just for client, in game go to video settings and put everything on low, disable v-sync and other effects. https://i.gyazo.com/03a455fea4fb5b39b92f9ef8caea61bb.mp4 Anti Aliasing - uncheck - no yellow mark Wait for vertical Sync - uncheck - same as I have Frame Rate Cap try - uncapped then try to cap it at 60 see if its a difference Character quality - start with low try medium or high if work ok on low Environment quality - start with low try medium or high if work ok on low Effects quality - this eat a lot of resources so try low Shadows - these are crap since 20 years ago use so much resources in all games, put them low Character inking is to have a border around the character you hover over, not performance related Hide eye candy - make it yellow/check Color blind - not performance related Use relative team colors - is to be allway blue enemy red - not related Disable PROJECT minions this is event related, I think can be performance related so make it yellow/check Windowed mode - from old experience, games worked better in full screen and slower in windowed mode, so try full screen. Resolution - should be your screen native res but you can try lower res to make things faster but keep your screen aspect ratio to not distort the image. In the client settings -> https://i.gyazo.com/74ea98f3a4c14ddf63d1a58db0fd5220.png Enable low spec mode - check it -> to have your client run faster (is just client related) Close client during game -> since people say client take a lot of resources, and you say your CPU is at 100% some time, then maybe leaving client open while gaming take a lot of CPU and you can maybe lower that by closing it during game. Problem is after game end it take huge amount of time (some time couple of minutes) to return to client and post game lobby. But try it to see if your CPU USAGE get lower (after you test everything else first).
: why tft doesnt give any xp?
why you would get xp for that mod ? that is a board game while xp (experience) is for playing regular game which is total different than the board game. They could make to get Be for playing TFT same as old IP that was given directly for games, but definitely not XP to have people lvl accounts playing only TFT then decide that soloq rank sound interesting and they go and play it. (or atleast give BE for tft up to level 30 and give xp after level 30 when lvl does not mater)
: Whats up with matchmaking since 9.14
Yet it's the most fun LEC ever, last year was the best (except from season 1, which is nostalgic season not necessary better), this year is even better. TFT is very fun for many players. 9.14 was indeed full of bugs, but they admitted it and worked on it.
CalmN (EUNE)
: Cpu intensive settings
**Hmm** League need very minimal configuration to work decent at minimum settings, but rule is that the CPU is not used so much as the GPU for games, so in all games and League is not exceptions important is the GPU and CPU can be older and weaker than the GPU. (so don't knwo where did you come up with expression C"PU is different thing" like you imply League need better CPU but not so good GPU, this is not true). **About GPU ** I can say 100% League work perfect on GTX 440 at minimum 60fps in scenes with all champions on screen, minions and full explosions and spells, at minimum settings. So on an GTX 460 should work even better. This on desktop Pc, on laptops probably a better equivalent since laptop GPUs are terrible. **About CPU** When I was playing League on an GTX 440 I had a better CPU an i5 gen4 or 5, but was used like 30-40% never past 50% CPU usage in League. 10 years ago when League was launched and like 2-3 years after, I was playing it on an intel core2duo CPU, don't remember what GPU, windows XP and League was working fine back then, since then graphik became better so it need beter PC, and also the new client that people complain about, so can't say on an intel core2duo client will work ok, but I think the game will still work ok on it + an GTX 440 - GTX 460, if not for sure a very old i3 will do the job. **Suspected problems** **Desktop PC** Usually people that complain, don't understand their PC, they have windows installed for 5 years and they never refresh it. They have many crappy small programs for malware scan, boosting pc, register cleaners, hard drive cleaners, and other stupid things that make the PC work slow or work wrong. Some antivirus take huge resources, block thing on pc (that should not be blocked) or pass everything through live scan and slow the PC. They have everything started up, game clients like uplay, battlenet, origin, especially steam which they have set to automate update all installed games (witch don't knwo why the trend to be updated ~~EVERY SECOND!~~ with giga of data) and this make PCs super slow. Then skype, discord, streams, youtube, and other 30+tabs. **Laptops** Laptops suck, they always did and still do, sure alienware made some ~~100k dollars laptops~~ for gaming, maybe they work ok, still they suck compared with a desktop at same price. But we talking about people that complain of League so they have old Laptops and the old laptops JUST SUCK! Why old laptops suck ? well first off people buy cheap offers for laptops, those usually had intel celeron dual core CPU and not intel core2duo CPU, intel celeron and not i3, etc. The mobile GPU are inferior to desktop ones. Most important problem with old Laptops was not even that, not the CPU, not the GPU not the not so much RAM but the Hard Drives, 90% of older (not even so old) laptops no matter if they were cheaper with intel celeron, or more expensive with core2duo or core2quad or i3, i5, i7, they use 5400 RPM HDD, which are like a joke in face of consumer, it's a terrible thing that almost nobody is aware of and they are so slow that limit the Laptop in huge way, they literary cripple it. I very, very rare saw an laptop with 7200 RPM hard drive, I will not be surprised that even today for new Laptops that don't use SSD and use HDD to still use 5400 RPM ones (but nto sure on new laptops). Remember all softwares that I said above people keep open, especially multiple updates of games in different clients especially steam, constant download that + constant slow antivirus scans on the slow and terrible 5400 RPM hard drive, then they open League client and will make client open in 10 min and be super slow, and people blame on CPU but more likely is the HDD. **Wifi** Wifi internet suck, it always did, still does, prabily will do in close future, that signal is bad, unreliable, you lose packages, you need to reset the router more often that on wire, and people don't do that, they keep rooter not reseted for years same as windows, it's just terrible. There is no excuse to not have wired internet on your PC/Laptop, unless you live in a college dorm, or you move around a lot, or play from job or whatever, but if you play at home from your desk that you spend hours/day/every day, no matter if you have a desktop Pc or Laptop you should go wired. Even with the Laptop its not difficult to plug in the internet cable when you bring your Laptop to the desk and unplug it when you move the Laptop (I am sure you don't move it with weeks or months). House size is not an excuse also, the cable from your router to PC/Laptop can be up to 100m to not lose signal, that is enough to cover the biggest house out there and if your router is extremely far away then that means your wifi signal suck and it's terrible anyway being so far and need to pass through many walls! ~~I am not even talking about people playing from 4G celltowers internet ~~ ***************** **Conclusion ** and TLTR For Desktops -> An old i3 + 8gb ddr3 + 440gtx + 7200rpm HDD + clean windows + not having everything open when play (especially Steam) + an antivirus that doesn't slow the PC + wired internet -> should decent run League at minimum settings at minimum 60fps. For Laptops -> a stronger equivalent then the Desktop configuration since Laptops suck so you need to compensate, and plug the goddamn wire in it, just because is laptop don't keep it on wifi, and if cpu/gpu/ram is better than above, probably the problematic component in your laptop is the 5200rpm HDD which is disgusting slow and make your laptop sound when loading games like scratching with a fork on a metal pan, or when you clean the barbecue with metal brush. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
JustClone (EUNE)
: Irony - > Your head - >
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FNcTiTYR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-13T07:25:25.646+0000) > > Irony - > > Your head - > did you lost your neuron on the way to boards ?
BlackNYBeer (EUNE)
: TFT Ranked funny moment
yeah it's funny moments when I see players like you whine :D
Trilink (EUW)
: Unpopular ARAM opinion
Swap or infinite rerolls in a random mode :D ARAM promotional matches ?!?!? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Cypherous (EUW)
: Finally Made It To Gold!!!
https://i.gyazo.com/ab057eb06121891f983ea5b4d1237bb0.png
: this is best thing rito did in last couple of years
remind me of this 12years old clip :D https://youtu.be/IUR5vFOp7s4?t=26 the left frog faces :D
realKano23 (EUNE)
: Hextech chests are a PRIVILEGE
I play mostly rank games so because of that I don't play many champions so I get chest on mostly play champions very fast and early in season and then I spend months not getting chest because I already got them for the champs I play in rank. - I never grind for chests, I just play the game and -S will come - very rare I play a champ that I don't have chest on in rank, happen in team comp to be the need of that champ - or some time I just relax in aram or for some reason I go normal games, year is long so even 90% of game are rank, still I do some normal So without grinding, without caring when chest are available and without getting chest many times despite getting S- and having 4 chest available because I already have chest on that champ. I am still happy with what I get, this are this year skins. (and I had 4 chest available weeks in a raw) https://i.gyazo.com/9cb4db1915de56abeaa026ceac5521ea.mp4 14 skins from which I brought cheep into "my shoop" Pool party Lulu and High Noon Thresh, So 12 skins free from wich: - 1 ultimate (which I don't like and don't play ezreal, but is cool as collectible) - 3 legendary witch i love, the darius is great skin sweet ultimate animation and I play him, brand is super fun and silly and I play him, and i don't play adc but if I have fun playing adc in normal games usually I take tristana and that dragon skin super sweet - I love football collection skins (I also have sweeper alistar, so ramus+tf+maokai I love them and are champions that play) - Voli I don't like in special but I did not had a voli skin and was very cheap shard to "buy" with OE. This are shards that I chose to "buy" with orange essence, the rest as jinx, kassadin, shaco, and second ezreal, are random skins that I got after rolling 3 cheap shards that I don't like or that i already have those skins. So I am please with those skins, actually very pleased with the legendary ones and the football collection, and sweet as collectable the ultimate skin, not bad for free stuff in couple of months and like I said before staying at 4 available chest for weeks. 2018 also a nice year https://i.gyazo.com/f7aee01e67c27a6d595a4d8fed0f5263.mp4 22 skin's from witch: Yasuo I got it from mystery chest as a christmas gift for a friend, Oriana is from end season reward, I brought cheep from "my shop" Lee and Olaf skin and I brought Thresh skin cause I play Thresh a lot and did not had skin. So 17 free chest skins from which some were bought with OE and others are randoms that I got from rolling 3 cheap skins shards that I did not like. I especially love - beemo - urf kench - battlecast Vel'koz - snow collections as Gnar, Braum, Leblanc ( especially that I kept them and made them permanent before Christmas so enjoyed playing them on Christmas) 2017 seems a slow year, but in fact I got 2 ultimates, and for Udir one I dusted like 30+ shards for it because was got before they made ultimate skins to be unlock free. https://i.gyazo.com/a4639b50a63131f37d16d7a2536eda0c.mp4 So I have 3 ultimate skins and 4 epic (from which I don't play Ezreal, don't like Udyr one [have "definitely not udyr" skin and I like it more, also free from chest], and not so excited about Yi one, but love Trist, Brand, Darius and Sona). ***************** So for a guy that never care about grinding chests, and lose weeks of not getting them, I am super happy and satisfied with free stuff I get, I really don't understand what people that actually pay attention to chests and grind for them complain about since they can get so many free skins/year. Problem is they pay attention to them so they get frustrated cause they play for -S instead of just play for fun but good and -S will come. Now I am at 4 chests https://i.gyazo.com/037bdfc303bc2c88652426635077c8f7.png 7 keys https://i.gyazo.com/932409d399ff5ecdb935325754147886.png 4 games with -S or S https://i.gyazo.com/9507006df072bc4642a315841689129d.png But since I already have chest on those champs I don't get any, and I DON'T CARE, as you seen, I already have a lot of free skins this year, and there's plenty of time till new season, so I will get more until end of year.
Recivel (EUW)
: faster way to disenchant?
if I need Be i open 10 capsules, lucky you can open 10 same time, then take 10 min to disenchant all shards 1 by 1 :D https://i.gyazo.com/da165728b73bbc3060872139fdc9dd1e.png
: Legaue of premade trash! If you are single player prepare to used as canon fodder.
you where vs 4 premades ? then you played normal games, DIAMOND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NORMAL! https://i.gyazo.com/69d4a86b88b8fb3bc1296a34fb92a9f5.png
: After quite a while
you don't get leaverbuster after 1 game, so you left many games, this mean you ruin other people games. It's nobody fault that bad internet problems happen in your city.
Talon Bοt (EUNE)
: Hey Gamers, I might know a way to maybe save TT
No they wil not, since its expected the numbers of players to play more TT now for nostalgia, same as champions that are announced to be reworked they are played more before he rework. TT is removed because people do dntoplay it in an acceptable numbers, so it's better an old not so poplar mode to be removed and make rooms for new mods that are better, for example Nexus blitz.
: Boi chill
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IaeFtHuU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T01:15:27.908+0000) > > Boi chill Can't i'm alergic to stupidity
: where is the recently played with bar under general friends bar
I am not sure but I suspect they removed it because it was BUGGED for many months, it did not show all recently played people, it show people from 20 games ago instead of last games and so on, was a terrible mess.
NegativeA (EUW)
: If a mod could lock this thread it would be nice. or remove it i dont care. i kinda messed up it seems. had no idea it would trigger people who tell me '' too self control myself '' yet they do the complete opposite. buy hey. irony is a thing. i had my fair share of laughs out of it so im fine.
> [{quoted}](name=NegativeA,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lKsLl6R5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-30T22:11:19.862+0000) > > If a mod could lock this thread it would be nice. or remove it i dont care. i kinda messed up it seems. had no idea it would trigger people who tell me '' too self control myself '' yet they do the complete opposite. buy hey. irony is a thing. i had my fair share of laughs out of it so im fine. it's a difference ! in game you go to play a game and if somebody is toxic only option is to mute, toxicity ruin the fun, while on boards you can choose to read or not a thread, and boards are made for discussions while game chat is not. Nobody said we are peaceful or patience, we just say, (at least I am saying) if I choose to be toxic with others in game I am not amazed if i get ban, so I have the choice to let go of my anger and brake rules or retain myself. I park illegally some time, but if i ge fine i am not outraged, when there's nobody around i don't stop at stop sign I just slow down nto full stop as is the law, but if I get caught I am not outraged. Same as league I had chat ban, I had 14 days suspensions but I never had permanent ban, and I never went on boards and complain, because I chose to break the rules and flame some idiots and I was not outraged at my 14 days, also I stopped and didn't carry on so I did nto get permanent ban.
NegativeA (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lKsLl6R5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-30T19:01:46.657+0000) > > exactly what you do in real life when a group of drunk tattooed and muscles mans pick on you ! you definitely don't flame them right ? so I guess you have some sort of self control if your not behind your monitor ehh ? **or you could tell them to f***k off? i know im not allowed to say this because everyone is a goddamn special snowflake on the forums. just because they have '' tattoes / muscles '' doesnt mean they can fight or whatever you mean by that. or just because you dont have the balls too tell people to piss off means everyone cant? seriously dude grow a pair. ( yea go ahead ban me for this ) i do have a story about ''losing self control'' not gonna spread it here on the forums . i coulndt give 2 shits if you would believe it or not** > > you go in malls right ? you respect the rules ? or you pee in the malls plants that are around ? **No i dont, and i do respect the rules from League ( untill a certain point ). if the ''mall'' owners keeps pissing me off for no damn reason. he cant expect me to follow his rules aswell ** > > well riot made a game, open a server "they mall" and invited you inside like going into a mall or supermarket and gave you a bunch of rules to follow, and you fail to follow **read above** > > there's a simple rule to remember, they don't like to be toxic NO MATTER WHAT! no in some form of verbal self defence, not to vent stres, for nothing, you can accept it or move on, you might like it or not but it's the establishment rule and if you don't respect it you are ask to leave. > > I played so many games on full mute (pings included) and never had a ban because of it. Also riot just made last patch a possibility to mute from game interface your team chat, so don't spread nonsens over here nobody will ban you for not chatting with your team, as a proof they made an option that do just that mute your team in options. > > one more thing. i even pinged for baron / drake a few times and you can read in the chat that nunu says '' well yes but i dont care'' just fking great Riot. i had no idea it was April fools yet. jesus christ. <-- can i say that btw? or only when your religious? > > irrelevant, how other behave in game is relevant to your punishment you are judged by your actions/logs alone with no relevance to what hapeend in the game **you got me confused on the last part. first you say its ''irrelevant'' then you say, ''how others behave in game is relevant to your punishment '' ? like are you for real now dude/woman <-- gotta add both dont want a ban for ''NoT InClUdInG WoMaN'' if you actually mean its irrelevant how others behave according to the punishments. so that means if my team doesnt want to communicate i should just accept it and wait for the game to end? thats what it comes down too. ** so for example. i go jungle. my team asks for assistance. i just mute them / tell them i dont care. they cant report me right / flame me. or is it only a viable option when its in your favour?
You call me snowflake ? Boy... i guess you live in a country that you are all pansies and act out in front of everyone cause you will sue them or call police :D, don't call me snowflake boy where I grow up and lived if you acted out like you say just because you saw on movies to "GROW A PAIR" you would drinking through a straw all the rest of your pathetic life It's one thing to be a man and other to have 0 self preservation you twat !, maybe grow up stop living in west europe vanila society or stop thinking movies are real or whatever reason you have to think you will go to anyone and yell at cause you little beans are so grown up now :D Instead of my example put in other example when I BET YOU you will have restraint to display your "pair" like you brag on here and call me snowflake! You have restrains in real life (anyone have) you should have behind monitor to, simple, you follow society rules then you should follow the game rules it's their rules they do whatever they like if you broke them. **************** If you don't answer to your team they can report you how long they want you will not be punished! reports are 0 if you do nothing wrong ! if you don't realize when riot made an option OF COURSE YOU WILL NOT GET BAN FOR USING IT!
NegativeA (EUW)
: 14 Day suspension.
>> **what are you supposed to do when your support is going 0/10/0 within 20 minutes. and your jungler goes 0/8/0 and just using his ult on nothing. ** so you're just supposed to laugh it off? exactly what you do in real life when a group of drunk tattooed and muscles mans pick on you ! you definitely don't flame them right ? so I guess you have some sort of self control if your not behind your monitor ehh ? you go in malls right ? you respect the rules ? or you pee in the malls plants that are around ? well riot made a game, open a server "they mall" and invited you inside like going into a mall or supermarket and gave you a bunch of rules to follow, and you fail to follow there's a simple rule to remember, they don't like to be toxic NO MATTER WHAT! no in some form of verbal self defence, not to vent stres, for nothing, you can accept it or move on, you might like it or not but it's the establishment rule and if you don't respect it you are ask to leave. > dont give me the reply '' just mute all'' because when i do that ill get banned for not listening to my teammembers. I played so many games on full mute (pings included) and never had a ban because of it. Also riot just made last patch a possibility to mute from game interface your team chat, so don't spread nonsens over here nobody will ban you for not chatting with your team, as a proof they made an option that do just that mute your team in options. one more thing. i even pinged for baron / drake a few times and you can read in the chat that nunu says '' well yes but i dont care'' just fking great Riot. i had no idea it was April fools yet. jesus christ. <-- can i say that btw? or only when your religious? > > TLDR > watch the replays and you will understand why i lost my shit. with these ********************* bots in ranked games. irrelevant, how other behave in game is relevant to your punishment you are judged by your actions/logs alone with no relevance to what hapeend in the game
dino0 (EUW)
: Yeah its gona be hard unless you prove it isnt has bad has it looks but i do say if there any 0 tolerance in it, wont work
> [{quoted}](name=dino0,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XZZYYA4M,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-30T18:34:45.565+0000) > > Yeah its gona be hard unless you prove it isnt has bad has it looks but i do say if there any 0 tolerance in it, wont work actually no, since he got 14 days suspension before so this being his last chance, any small form of rule braking get him permanent, so his logs don't need to be super toxic or have 0 tolerance words.
: > [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EKaMsyE7,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-30T15:29:14.399+0000) > > time to do it ? lol....... it define the purpose of individual quotes, there was never a discussion and never will be to make same mmr in all queues since they are individual queues and people play different things on earth queues that's why different mmr. > > Actually you never see anyone other queues mmr only if you stalk them on 3rd party websites, so you're bother by a probable just because you observe it, so stop stalking your team and enemy on other websites and think that's the problem you suck at video games! eumm.. everyone in ranked uses those sites
> [{quoted}](name=Whats Supp Doc,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EKaMsyE7,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T16:56:20.750+0000) > > eumm.. everyone in ranked uses those sites - not everyone using them - not everyone get triggered and angry if they use them - not everyone think statics on them it's the fault they suck at gaming
: any ancient roman skins yet?
and since we are there an Obelix skin for Gragas to fight the Roman Pantheon https://i.gyazo.com/f0adb1ff441d08c254e377507425b411.png https://i.gyazo.com/f0199890e48a5ea4569763f8a0c255d1.jpg https://i.gyazo.com/3778e7f5135c79bca23298b69fdef058.png
ΕνeIynn (EUW)
: Some ideas I wanted to share
I like both ideas - I don't understand why the hard work to create level borders then let them go to waste for us that were past that border and we don't have possibility to choose since they already exist, I am sure we already have them stored on our hdd and waste space so make an option to choose between them. - The idea of showing what type of skin we have it's not bad also, especially I have collections of so many legacy skins since I am an old player and it will be nice to display my old skin as a legacy, or some rare skin like Judgement Kayle.
: shouldn't it be time already so synchronise flex and normal ranked games. in normal ranked its actually just the same as what u see here, its just "hidden" cause the high lvls r on smurf accounts.
> [{quoted}](name=Whats Supp Doc,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EKaMsyE7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-30T14:55:51.977+0000) > > shouldn't it be time already so synchronise flex and normal ranked games. > > in normal ranked its actually just the same as what u see here, its just "hidden" cause the high lvls r on smurf accounts. time to do it ? lol....... it define the purpose of individual quotes, there was never a discussion and never will be to make same mmr in all queues since they are individual queues and people play different things on earth queues that's why different mmr. Actually you never see anyone other queues mmr only if you stalk them on 3rd party websites, so you're bother by a probable just because you observe it, so stop stalking your team and enemy on other websites and think that's the problem you suck at video games!
: I told based on last system, idk if riot changed a lot the end placement rank But since riot wanted reduce final rank probably is something near of bronze 1
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tlBcuf5F,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T21:18:40.597+0000) > > I told based on last system, idk if riot changed a lot the end placement rank well last system was changed now people are placed in iron as this season, old seasons they got placed around silver 2
: silver/gold i guess
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tlBcuf5F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-29T21:11:12.228+0000) > > silver/gold i guess all new accounts that play first time rank get iron placement since this season
: > [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EEYAwIgZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-24T13:30:14.777+0000) > > you press escape go in settings turn chat on, go on chat type hate things and press enter In the first sentence "but can't do it during the game.". So no complex schemes to flame more, but the ability to use an outter control due to lack of self-control. And what is the point of posting "just mute" after i said that is not a solution. I asked for a feature that could make games better. You all talking about thing thatis in game for how long? 6 years? And it changed nothing in terms of decreasing tension between teammates. It simply doesnt help at all. It could help only those players who are already chill and DONT need control above them. And there are still thousands of players who does need it. So why not? That is not about ignoring what THEY say. I actually need to read what they say even if it is 80% flaming and rubbish, i dont care about them. That is about resricting the amunt of what I say. If they constantly make same mistakes, i point on them, they won't listen, make simple mistakes again, i bacome more angry. That is why my typing ability should be ceased. When you wave 1 message per 4 minutes you will better say something usefull in team tactics for the next 4 minutes than waste it on flaming and cursing. And if i already tried to prevent teammates from making same mistake, i dont get the ability to ignite in the chat. That is the point i am trying to say, so pls keep your "just mute" away from here. It is unnecessary in this discussion. Other word: just mute this discussion, show me how it works.
> [{quoted}](name=Steklowata,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EEYAwIgZ,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-28T20:58:37.224+0000) > > In the first sentence "but can't do it during the game.". So no complex schemes to flame more, but the ability to use an outter control due to lack of self-control. > > And what is the point of posting "just mute" after i said that is not a solution. I asked for a feature that could make games better. You all talking about thing thatis in game for how long? 6 years? And it changed nothing in terms of decreasing tension between teammates. It simply doesnt help at all. It could help only those players who are already chill and DONT need control above them. And there are still thousands of players who does need it. So why not? > That is not about ignoring what THEY say. I actually need to read what they say even if it is 80% flaming and rubbish, i dont care about them. That is about resricting the amunt of what I say. If they constantly make same mistakes, i point on them, they won't listen, make simple mistakes again, i bacome more angry. That is why my typing ability should be ceased. When you wave 1 message per 4 minutes you will better say something usefull in team tactics for the next 4 minutes than waste it on flaming and cursing. And if i already tried to prevent teammates from making same mistake, i dont get the ability to ignite in the chat. > That is the point i am trying to say, so pls keep your "just mute" away from here. It is unnecessary in this discussion. Other word: just mute this discussion, show me how it works. I never said "just mute them" as many people say on boards because I understand you can just get angry and type something bad in the heat of the moment. Also I was not referring to "/mute all" from 6 years ago, but to new feature that was implemented last patch. https://i.gyazo.com/ca001a510f559e7978e013187a2e10c8.png This will always mute, without the need to type "/mute all" every game the chat from your team, and more important will also **disable **your chat so you can't type anymore. This is kinda what you ask for except you can enable back while in game, now while I understand in heat of the moment you can't retain yourself by pressing enter -> type some flame -> press enter again, this will require you to press escape -> enable back the chat -> press ok -> press enter -> type flame->press enter, witch to be honest if you didn't get chilled by the time you did all this you have a problem and you should not play this game or others similar games becuase they affect your health. But from what I understand from your reply you want to be able to read your team chat and be triggered and feed up by anger from what they say but just have your ability to type disable. Well this is a problem and players like me don't want players like you to have this options because we are 100% sure you **only think** this will help your behavior and let you play the game in a normal way without getting punished, but in fact when you will get angry and triggered by people chat/actions and you will not be able to flame, then you will start ruine games in other more destructives ways!
: I LIKE to know is there someone who replays on your reports you send ? its rito really exsist
: TFT Frustrations
https://i.gyazo.com/3995831a6fc5996f447c816f27c9e837.png
Zoryc (EUW)
: LP Decay in TFT?
since in soloq decay is only for diamond and above, I doubt there's decay in tft
CJXander (EUNE)
: TFT Surrender bug
hm weird, tnx for letting us know i didn't imagine you lose lp if you keep watch then surrender
: you seem to be acting very upright about this. could just be my opinion but whatever. who cares about my experience? who the %%%% cares about your experience then? who the %%%% cares about anyones experience then? points is, i would rather trust my own experiences than someone else's experiences. yes, it is true that support is the least played role but that doesn't mean that support is the most boring and useless role (and you can't say shit about that because you are a support main, and you wouldn't be playing support if it was so %%%%ing boring and useless would you?).
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X21eIXUF,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-26T21:29:12.122+0000) > > you seem to be acting very upright about this. could just be my opinion but whatever. who cares about my experience? who the %%%% cares about your experience then? who the %%%% cares about anyones experience then? points is, i would rather trust my own experiences than someone else's experiences. yes, it is true that support is the least played role but that doesn't mean that support is the most boring and useless role (and you can't say shit about that because you are a support main, and you wouldn't be playing support if it was so %%%%ing boring and useless would you?). well opinions matter in some cases, but when your opinion base of a small group of friends contradict statistics applied to millions of players in a server then your experience doesn't matter since it's made on a to small group of people also I say one more item I didn't say support its useless and boring role I just say thats community opinion that's why they dont play it in such numbers at others role thats why autofill is needed, that's why they rarely vote for support as MVP in LEC and so on
: > [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X21eIXUF,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-26T21:24:11.859+0000) > > funny to give total useless examples! in challenger people play all roles including support so autofill its not so often and also if somebody is autofiled they are willing to trade since they don't have low elo mentality,also there waiting times are already high i know that it was a bad example thinking about it, i **did** say that this happens to many people who are **not** in challenger, so therefore i was not stating totally useless examples thank you. > only bad and mediocre elo when on boards about autofill like bronze, silver and gold becuase they believe everything and everyone is the fault of them not climbing except HIMSELF! do you see a challenger whining on boards about something ? yes, i do actually. to be fair though, it is normally about other things (balance, etc) that they complain about. for your own sake, do not refer to low and medium elo as bad and mediocre elo. refer to it as low elo as some people could be offended by that. it is a completely unfair and rudely stereotypical view of bronze and silver players, stating that **all** of them think that its their teams fault. take me as an example. i always think that its my fault for losing in ranked (that could be because I'm shit but whatever) so please stop viewing bronze and silver players like this before you get into an incident.
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X21eIXUF,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-26T21:33:23.241+0000) > > i know that it was a bad example thinking about it, i **did** say that this happens to many people who are **not** in challenger, so therefore i was not stating totally useless examples thank you. > > yes, i do actually. to be fair though, it is normally about other things (balance, etc) that they complain about. for your own sake, do not refer to low and medium elo as bad and mediocre elo. refer to it as low elo as some people could be offended by that. it is a completely unfair and rudely stereotypical view of bronze and silver players, stating that **all** of them think that its their teams fault. take me as an example. i always think that its my fault for losing in ranked (that could be because I'm shit but whatever) so please stop viewing bronze and silver players like this before you get into an incident. for my own sake ? go into an incident ? I think people should stop beeign afraid to talk lol :), I am a silver-gold player and I am a mediocre player since gold is mediocre, silver is even worse it's just things are. I look down on those players, just state the truth.
: think about ranked. if you were in challenger, and if you lost the next game you would be demoted to grandmaster, but if you dodged the next game you would be temp banned. you play mid and top and you really hope that you will get your role. however, you get autofilled to a role that you can't play, and end up losing a game due to your inexperience of that role. in this case, which happens to many people who are not in challenger, i would MUCH prefer to wait another 5 to 10 minutes so i could get a much higher chance of winning the game. and shiroyashayami meant another 5 minutes, and (for me anyway) the queue times are normally 5 minutes anyway for ranked (and you gave an example of 10 minutes) and this results in around 10 minutes of queue time.
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X21eIXUF,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-07-26T18:34:15.186+0000) > > think about ranked. if you were in challenger, and if you lost the next game you would be demoted to grandmaster, but if you dodged the next game you would be temp banned. you play mid and top and you really hope that you will get your role. however, you get autofilled to a role that you can't play, and end up losing a game due to your inexperience of that role. in this case, which happens to many people who are not in challenger, i would MUCH prefer to wait another 5 to 10 minutes so i could get a much higher chance of winning the game. and shiroyashayami meant another 5 minutes, and (for me anyway) the queue times are normally 5 minutes anyway for ranked (and you gave an example of 10 minutes) and this results in around 10 minutes of queue time. funny to give total useless examples! in challenger people play all roles including support so autofill its not so often and also if somebody is autofiled they are willing to trade since they don't have low elo mentality,also there waiting times are already high only bad and mediocre elo when on boards about autofill like bronze, silver and gold becuase they believe everything and everyone is the fault of them not climbing except HIMSELF! do you see a challenger whining on boards about something ?
: > [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X21eIXUF,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-07-26T10:26:27.682+0000) > > what I am on about ? i am on about what community think, support is boring and useless and that's why they don't play it, it's less played role in the game with exception of when meta totally destroy a role like adc in recent times, or some time was jungle, but in general support is less played, that's why autofill exist if you and the person who made the post play support then you of all people shouldn't say that support is boring. > But don't contradict me! I just state community mentality is not my opinion on support, but just because me or you see support different don't change the community opinion that SUPPORT IS USELESS ! i have not met a single person in my 5 YEARS of playing league who thinks that support is useless.
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X21eIXUF,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-26T18:27:34.035+0000) > > if you and the person who made the post play support then you of all people shouldn't say that support is boring. > > i have not met a single person in my 5 YEARS of playing league who thinks that support is useless. you understand the idea of quote ? I was quoting the community ! community opinion about support that is useless or boring or not important or whatever you want to put here to make them not playing it! who care about your particular experience ? is simple statistic and logic fact that support is less played role thats why (with some exceptions when others lane is hit hard like adc got hit in mages bot lane period last year) always you get autofilled support
: I admit i downvoted that cause i am jealous she got a really good luxie skin and i love lux wish i could get a lux skin too but i only got trash from this event, sorry no personal feelings don't hate me or the sona player i will undo it i undid it and upvoted instead hope they forgive me :(
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IUgbfAEe,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-26T13:50:44.079+0000) > > I admit i downvoted that cause i am jealous she got a really good luxie skin and i love lux wish i could get a lux skin too but i only got trash from this event, sorry no personal feelings don't hate me or the sona player i will undo it > > i undid it and upvoted instead hope they forgive me :( ooo so you downvote for no reason to ? but you are upset when others are doing it to you ? hahahaha the irony typical member of this community my bad thinking diferent !
: so people should never use boards and google all their problems? look at this bs you comment is upvoted despite it being %%%%%%ed this is forum in a nutshell
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IUgbfAEe,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-26T12:30:01.854+0000) > > so people should never use boards and google all their problems? > > look at this bs you comment is upvoted despite it being %%%%%%ed this is forum in a nutshell Dude this board is like all internet full of stupid people, people live in memes world, they get trigger by everything and offended by everything. Look at this guy you reply to, he download threads that can be answered by google search, imagine that he feel it's bad to come on a board that is made for this game to ask game questions and send you to a 3rd party source (like google) to get answers, like you wasting people's money and time if you post a free thread on a free form when people can freely choose if they want to read or not and to answer or not, internet stupidity right here. (riot doesn't even have many games, so is not like going on steam boards and ask about a game where there's thousands of games. If a board made for one game you can't ask questions about that game :D, what internet have become) Look here same logic, people downvoting someone that was just happy to share with people that love same game, his happiness and luck. https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/oadFP6i8-oh-my-god-what-just-happened?comment=000100020000 And when I ask why people downvote someone for sharing he got a skin *(thread ahs 50% downvotes and 50% upvotes) look what answer I got >actually me too, i would downvote posts like this if i were to be in a bad mood, those kind of posts have zero value and you can't even argue or open a discussion about it, it's just some random text about "hey i got a new skin i'm so happy"... uh ok.. so happy for you bud.. life is good i guess? they downvote posts that share experience in a game on a board made for that game with people that theoretically share same passion in playing that game because has no value ? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: bug where one of units is enemy and cant be sold
yeha, I one time brought Elise and instead of beeign Elise was a spider and I could not sell her, if i put her on board it rise the numbers of pieces, showed like 5/6 or 6/7 so like having more pieces that I was allowed, but it did nothing didn't move or anything.
Show more

Murdarici

Level 44 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion