DJ Sσna (EUW)
: Saying the truth about riot game
> Show me the company that will listen to their fans like riot. Imagine working on a whole champion rework and release it then scrap it cause it was too complicated for players and they didnt like it. Imagine company introducing brand new line of champs that would force them to rework your favourite champs! Only to sell skins for latest line of champions that have really amazing kit....... > This shows that riots CARES about its community Maybe Riot cared for its community at the beginning, when they were small team but todays Riot doesn't listen to its fans until those fans start rioting (adc role being replaced by mages...). Also, Riot finally giving out Urf doesnt mean they are listening to fans, it was a way to get players into a client that has its first page plastered about new games! Its called marketing. > get almost any skin you want with the loot system There is a CHANCE to get a skin shard. It would be a good argument if you said that you can only get lootbox from game achievements ONLY, without it being able to be bought in the store with rl money. Because it can be bought with money, it is gambling mechanic! Meaning, they didnt give it to players because they wanted players to have skins, they wanted to earn money! > OTHER COMPANIES Which ones? > They even created the First NOT PAY 2 WIN CARD GAME which is the whole concept of card game is to pay to get trading cards randomly! How the %%%%k do you know this??? Are you sure they won't implement some sort of mechanics that would get you cards with money?? You were spewing a lot of FREE-TO-PLAY argument, but you do know these games always have mechanics that would earn those companies money right???????????????????? > you want a dead server like the japanese And why the %%%%k did you think they released lol for mobiles and consoles if not for asian market? Market that is populated with console and mobile games! It was Riot's mistake for introducing PC game to asian market, they are now fixing it with mobile and console releases! Not for players, but to earn money......
: Joke went past me, LOL. How I see it, it's all about what goals you want to achieve. Riot reworks a handful of champs every now and then, that's true, but I personally look at them as "TOOLS". Tools that help you achieve said goals. Now, when I said mastering, I didn't mean do as I did on a champ, cuz I kinda exaggerated xD A hundred games are already more than plenty for virtually any champion (with a few exceptions). Also, I find it important to play stuff you enjoy. > Beside that, isn't more better advice to focus on mastering champs that are on buffed in latest champs? I mean, if it is focusing on few champs isnt it better to pick the easiest, most buffed champs and just steamroll through ranked? This is literally 80% of low-ELO, except that they fail at the champ. I've seen people self-counterpicking a first time champ, because X champ was said to be buffed. I for exampled mastered Udyr/Syndra, and reached diamond with them. Since I am able to perform in a D1/D2 environment I can obviously play pretty much anything in my main roles, but I still get back to the main comfort picks - purely because I like them. It's a game after all, your fun should be on the first place, instead of the stress of the climb.
: We're talking about multiple champs here, on maximum 2 roles. The number of reworks per season are irrelevant when it comes to a person's climb, since that was the whole starting point of the discussion.
It was a joke... or atleast attempt at joking -.- > The number of reworks per season are irrelevant when it comes to a person's climb, since that was the whole starting point of the discussion. > Play champs that you MASTERED, don't go for 5 different roles, 20 champs. How do you know if champs He or I mastered aren't the ones getting rework? I mean, I did master Yi, until he got his rework! I did play Swain until he got his rework... It was a joke or atleast attempt at it, since Riot is focused on reworks/updates it will eventually get the champs he mastered or will master! And that is the funny part, why bother mastering something if it will eventually get rework XD Beside that, isn't more better advice to focus on mastering champs that are on buffed in latest champs? I mean, if it is focusing on few champs isnt it better to pick the easiest, most buffed champs and just steamroll through ranked?
: Statistically speaking, elo boosters would be IN the top 0.1% or so. On the long run, they have no impact whatsoever on your seasonal climb. Play champs that you MASTERED, don't go for 5 different roles, 20 champs. Learn from better players, watch streams, try to reproduce what you've seen there. Learn new strats. Analyse losses, see what you could have done better. NEVER look at your team's mistakes. Those are irrelevant, you can't help those matches. Some are unwinnable #NO SUCH THING AS UNLUCKY - when it comes to climbing. #IMPROVE !
> Play champs that you MASTERED Until it gets updated/reworked, then lets get back to mastering it again XD
: People dont like new changes cause they are used with old one most of time even if the new is "better"
Or after experiencing "NEW" every patch maybe some people want some things to stay as they are, even if they are worse then something that could replace it (something new).
Cypherous (EUW)
: > If all you have said is true, then every time when bug happens ( Lee connecting his q to a player that used b and then Lee flies across whole map is totally what server claimed to be possible right? )? Because thats a full bug not a clientside issue, the interaction is caused by programming issues not because of malformed client data, so yes thats because the server deemed it a valid interaction due to it being programmed incorrectly > Am I hacking everytime a bug happens? Is it my client? If it is then everyon who downloaded latest patch would have the same bug, yet it doesnt happen to everyone! No because you're accessing the game in an authorised way, you really seem to struggle with how computers actually work, and a lot of those bugs are very timing dependant, so if you don't time the actions correctly the bug doesn't happen, hence why some people saw it and others didn't > All that mumbo jumbo and you accuse me of not knowing how code interacts between serverside and clientside XD At this point its more a statement of facts than an accusation as we're no longer suspecting that you have no idea what you're talking about, we have proof :P > Also there is court lawsuit put there so yeah.... Yeah you obviously don't understand what the lawsuit was actually about Allow me to ELI5 it for you LeagueSharp was a 3rd party botting and scripting tool, Riot sued them to stop them distributing it, not because they actually used it, i mean you would know that had you read the article you linked > I might have made mistake so lets clear it in a way that law works yeah? Lets not, because you've shown multiple times that you don't actually understand how laws work > Also many countries have different definitions of hacking..... No they pretty much all have the same definition, they just word it differently, attempting to gain access to a server you're not authorised to access to do things you're not authorised to do, its very black and white > I did say : RIOT WONT PUT A KID IN JAIL FOR HACKING BCS KID WANTED BETTER COMP IN TFT And you're basing that on what exactly? riot will push for prosecution in the relevant form where a crime is committed, they aren't going to care that its a kid, they are going to care that a crime took place, hacking is hacking, but as you've already shown you don't actually understand the actual definition of hacking and you seem to think that just because its a game server the law somehow doesn't apply > You are not reading and you are cherry picking! I did say that there were TWO CASES OF HACKING and what they can do!!!! Pot calling the kettle black as you seem unable to read what others write despite you very obviously being wrong In any case of hacking they can push for full prosecution under the relevant laws, which they would do, just like any company would > Its up to judge to decide -.- And since we are taking about 10 year old child, guess what, even europol states that you have to have talk with them ;) Since it would be minor offence! You're confusing a minor committing and offence with a minor offence, they mean very different things, interpol doesn't have any jurisdiction over things like this and if the local laws allow that child to be charged then they will be charged, no ifs no butts > Its not just the police, and said police cant take on themselves to investigate said cases of hacking! Yes they can, i mean who do you think investigates crimes exactly? wizards? mermaids? baron nashor? You very obviously have no idea about how the legal system works > They do have a department that will do official investigation, when it is given green light from state attorneys office -.- Most countries don't have an attorneys office, you'll find that it involves just the police and the local courts, there is no "green light" required, or do you honestly seem to think there is someone who has to sit there and approve every legal case ever? :P > Your authorities are not the ones leading the case -.- State attorney is also the one who has office withing the government body -.- Only one country in the world has a state attorney, thats america, and even then they have nothing to do with these sorts of cases, its a straight up crime that is handled by the legal system, the rest of the world doesn't even have state attorneys lol > Do you want to talk about jurisdiction and governmental bodies and higher authority and authorities? I mean while it would be hilarious to watch you attempt that, no because its actually not relevant, the police and the legal system deal with crimes, the government of a country won't get involved unless the crime affects them directly, you really have watched far too many american drama shows it seems > It seems you are either troll or just someone hardbent deffending Riot Games! Neither of these apply, i'm not sure how correctly stating how legal frameworks function is being a troll or defending riot, so please do explain your "logic" > I will stop responding because it seems you cherry pick information and you do have no idea what law, law definitions, jurisdiction, and coding works! I mean, you're the only one who has demonstrated a lack of understanding so far, so its kind of in your best interest to stop responding, you already dug a deep enough hole, not much point digging it deeper :P
Ahh %%%%k it!! > Because thats a full bug not a clientside issue, the interaction is caused by programming issues not because of malformed client data, so yes thats because the server deemed it a valid interaction due to it being programmed incorrectly And > All you did was prove you have no understanding on how a game running an authoritative server operates, the server doesn't implicitly trust the client, it will compare the clients instructions against its internal simulation of the game and decide if what the user did was actually possible or not, you're not going to be able to fake the kind of data you want when it doesn't match what the server is expecting lol And this one also > The only data sent from the client is details of the actions you take, the server still won't let you perform things it knows you can't do, the client doesn't control what items you have, the client doesn't control how much gold you have or what champions are in your hand/bench How do you know its not caused by client side? Then why are we downloading patches when main reason for downloading those patches is to fix bugs? Why not apply them ONLY to server client? Hm.......... If server is doing and internal simulation of the game and decides what is possible and whatnot, then what happens when bug occurs? Is it possible for Lee to connect his Q, target goes to respawn and Lee uses his ability to move across map to enemy spawn location? It is! Server never did anything about it! Now, are you telling me, if a code that executed that same mistake is not possible to reproduce? Is it not possible to then to spawn 4 items at the start? It is, since server can only see it as bug and not exploit! It is possible to do that, and server will have that in his internal simulation! It is possible, through luck, for player to have 4 items before first pvp battle, meaning server won't detect something as that as coding -.- Again, OP used example of players using scripts for getting items and gold! And all that is possible in any simulation! -.- > No because you're accessing the game in an authorised way, you really seem to struggle with how computers actually work, and a lot of those bugs are very timing dependant, so if you don't time the actions correctly the bug doesn't happen, hence why some people saw it and others didn't Same with scripts... I wont use script during Ranked Summoners Rift to get 4 items in my TfT game! I will use script only after I start game of TfT and probably after I cleared first minion wave! -.- > Yeah you obviously don't understand what the lawsuit was actually about Allow me to ELI5 it for you LeagueSharp was a 3rd party botting and scripting tool, Riot sued them to stop them distributing it, not because they actually used it, i mean you would know that had you read the article you linked They were sued by Riot for selling third party botting and scripting tools and just before this you claim its not possible to script/hack lol -.- > No they pretty much all have the same definition, they just word it differently, attempting to gain access to a server you're not authorised to access to do things you're not authorised to do, its very black and white I gave you acces to information regarding hacking ( and yeah,EU calls it cybercrime........), true its that, you acces a server and gain acces to information, regarding what information and what you excatly did, is also what influences your punishment and 10-year-old kid going in jail for getting 4 items in tft, nope! LAW IS NEVER BLACK AND WHITE! You are insulting everyone who ever worked in any branch regarding law! > You're confusing a minor committing and offence with a minor offence, they mean very different things, interpol doesn't have any jurisdiction over things like this and if the local laws allow that child to be charged then they will be charged, no ifs no butts True, I meant minor comitting first offence! I gave you Europol as an example of cases where hacker is minor and how to behave in that case (especially if he used scipts to get items in tft) ;) There are a lot of ifs and butts in law..... > Most countries don't have an attorneys office, you'll find that it involves just the police and the local courts, there is no "green light" required, or do you honestly seem to think there is someone who has to sit there and approve every legal case ever? :P Yeah, I do! Every case that gets out of the jurisdiction of policy (catching the perpetrator and having evidence) is handled by whom? Who does represent the State in that case? Attorney for it! And attorney that represents the state is not private attorneys office..... If there is offence and there is case, it goes out of the jurisdiction of policy. So yeah, I do! > Only one country in the world has a state attorney, thats america, and even then they have nothing to do with these sorts of cases, its a straight up crime that is handled by the legal system, the rest of the world doesn't even have state attorneys lol My country has State Attorney ( that is the name of the position ) XD In my case, he has deputies state attorneys that do the work of attorneys, they just represent government! > I mean while it would be hilarious to watch you attempt that, no because its actually not relevant, the police and the legal system deal with crimes, the government of a country won't get involved unless the crime affects them directly, you really have watched far too many american drama shows it seems Police is what? State attorney is what? Are they not government bodies? Are they not, GOVERNMENT??????? Okey, here we are! Case is = can you hack/script server? You can! Can you go in jail for it? Ofc! Who is the one that has to put you in jail for it? Riot with his private lawsuit! Why? Bcs authorities ( hehe ) wont start a case where 10-year-old kid got his scripts from net and used it to get items! I gave an example of 17-year old hacking and not going in jail....... You are not reading! Europol gives best case if child comitted hacking offence! And its talk with kid and his/hers parents (link is up) Main evidence that you ridicouled: company selling thirdparty programs and scripting tools and it got private lawsuit from Riot! Police didnt storm them! Nope, it was just Riot with his lawsuit! :D You accused me of not reading lawsuit, when there is this line coming from Riot concerning biheviour of the group that was selling their 'merchandise' > Defendants also have engaged in repeated attacks on Riot’s game servers, Yet, they are not prosecuted for it ;) No evidence XD And read further in, and bam! Try to refute this!
Aezander (EUW)
: >Lee connecting his q to a player that used b and then Lee flies across whole map is totally what server claimed to be possible right? Is this considered a bug nowdays ? ... I thought it was a fun interaction.
It was fixed. Unfortunately..... XD
Cypherous (EUW)
: > I explained how you can get bugs if client side cant incorporate data send from server. You missed that point. All you did was prove you have no understanding on how a game running an authoritative server operates, the server doesn't implicitly trust the client, it will compare the clients instructions against its internal simulation of the game and decide if what the user did was actually possible or not, you're not going to be able to fake the kind of data you want when it doesn't match what the server is expecting lol > I did say someone can emulate the information from client side not for server.... And "emulating" that data in the client doesn't do anything when you're the only person who can see it and it doesn't impact anything else going on in the match, i appreciate this kind of logic isn't something most people can understand because they can't properly visualize the whole stack > You see, Riot cant put someone in jail for hacking a tft for getting a better champ comp! Hacking the server is hacking the server, in america hacking is a federal crime, in other countries its also straight up illegal, so yes, yes they can, Riot is a legal entity and they have the same power of prosecution any other legal entity does when a crime has been committed, i'm unsure what you're struggling to understand here > I will explain this since I have to go in the tiny tiny details with you! If Riot notifies Authorities (police, state attorney...) they, at best, can send police and do investigation! Since it is PRIVATE FIRM and kid only hacked game mechanic ( WITHOUT OBTAINING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION, BANK ACCOUNTS, DIDNT SELL HIS SCRIPTS ETC ETC) AUTHORITIES cant do a shiiit to kid beside giving him (and his parents) informational visit to police station! Its up to RIOT as privat firm, if they will sue a kid for using scripts! Since hacking game mechanics is at best minor offence, the best Riot can get out of it is, fine! Yeah that isn't how the law works, you really need to go and read some of it, hacking isn't defined by what you gain its defined as the action of accessing a system you do not have permission to access in ways you are not authorised to access them, doesn't matter if the reason behind it was to cheat at a game or to steal bank details, the same law is broken > 1) hacking game mechanics (without obtaining any type of personal information, bank accounts, etc etc), basically just getting (in this case better rolls ) is not something that will authorities involve themselves! At best, I gave you what they can do! READ IT! Repeating false information isn't going to make it somehow become truth, your understanding of what constitutes hacking is woefully ignorant of the facts > 2) Hacking where you get personal info, account info, bank info, misuse it, sell it etc etc ===> authorities ( policy and government in this case ) take it on themselves to PROTECT THEIR CITIZENS AND ACTIVELY PURSUE PERSON WHO COMMITTED VIOLATION! Again, you seem to be under the misunderstanding that its only hacking if you're stealing information, accessing ANY computer that you do NOT have permission to access using any kind of exploitation is hacking, its a very simple concept to understand, and i am at a complete loss how you are unable to understand this > I gave two comments about it! If you want I can try and find you explanations on government, its ties to policy and everything! Again, governments have very little to do with it, its down to law enforcement, and where a crime has been committed it doesn't matter who the victim was aslong as they are an entity as defined by the law, in this case riot games is a legally formed company and can still very much make use of any laws in any relevant countries where they operate > For now, here is just simple meaning from google: I am well aware of the dictionary definition of authority and i have used it correctly, you might want to read your own article the authorities [ plural ] ​ the group of people with official legal power to make decisions or make people obey the laws in a particular area, such as the *police* or a local government department: I'm going to report these potholes to the authorities. I pointed out the important word you very obviously failed to notice
If all you have said is true, then every time when bug happens ( Lee connecting his q to a player that used b and then Lee flies across whole map is totally what server claimed to be possible right? )? Am I hacking everytime a bug happens? Is it my client? If it is then everyon who downloaded latest patch would have the same bug, yet it doesnt happen to everyone! All that mumbo jumbo and you accuse me of not knowing how code interacts between serverside and clientside XD Nice try! Again, here it is: https://www.riftherald.com/2016/8/11/12438552/leaguesharp-lawsuit-lol-riot Also there is court lawsuit put there so yeah.... I might have made mistake so lets clear it in a way that law works yeah? Punishments vary from country to country! True! In those countries they have range of punishments for various offenses ( plus all other possible situations are included in finding out the best punishment, like AGE OF THE OFFENDER)!!!! Also many countries have different definitions of hacking..... https://lawless.tech/cybercrime-and-real-punishment/ https://www.pandasecurity.com/mediacenter/panda-security/types-of-cybercrime/ https://www.europol.europa.eu/activities-services/public-awareness-and-prevention-guides/cyber-crime-vs-cyber-security-what-will-you-choose https://www.europol.europa.eu/crime-areas-and-trends/crime-areas/cybercrime https://ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/what-we-do/policies/cybercrime_en https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:52013JC0001 (Under 3.2. ) > Hacking the server is hacking the server, in america hacking is a federal crime, in other countries its also straight up illegal, so yes, yes they can, Riot is a legal entity and they have the same power of prosecution any other legal entity does when a crime has been committed, i'm unsure what you're struggling to understand here I did say : RIOT WONT PUT A KID IN JAIL FOR HACKING BCS KID WANTED BETTER COMP IN TFT You are not reading and you are cherry picking! I did say that there were TWO CASES OF HACKING and what they can do!!!! Its up to judge to decide -.- And since we are taking about 10 year old child, guess what, even europol states that you have to have talk with them ;) Since it would be minor offence! > the group of people with official legal power to make decisions or make people obey the laws in a particular area Its not just the police, and said police cant take on themselves to investigate said cases of hacking! They do have a department that will do official investigation, when it is given green light from state attorneys office -.- Your authorities are not the ones leading the case -.- State attorney is also the one who has office withing the government body -.- Thats why I talked about government................ Do you want to talk about jurisdiction and governmental bodies and higher authority and authorities? It seems you are either troll or just someone hardbent deffending Riot Games! Thats okey! I will stop responding because it seems you cherry pick information and you do have no idea what law, law definitions, jurisdiction, and coding works! Have fun and good luck!
Cypherous (EUW)
: > Nope! You have data that is send from server, true! And then you have client that already has bunch of data that helps the data send from server incorporate it into the data from the client. ( client => server => client => server). Since that code has to work with the code from the client, if there is bad code on client or from data from server, then when that happens, we have bugs! I just gave posibility of someone emulating appearance of bugs from client side! The only data sent from the client is details of the actions you take, the server still won't let you perform things it knows you can't do, the client doesn't control what items you have, the client doesn't control how much gold you have or what champions are in your hand/bench > Charged is not the same as going in jail -.- If law allows a child to be persecuted above certain age that same child will conform to special laws regarding its persecution and punishment -.- There is no jail for 10 year-old-kid -.- Again, its down to the local authority to decide, there are "jails" for younger kids, they have a different name but its basically the same > Riot is not government body that can relegate its case to authorities! It doesn't have to be, anyone can report a crime to the police, you seem to be confused over the word authorities > Its private firm! If someone is hacking Riot, Riot can ban his account or at best IP! And they can report the crime to the police, you seem to think private firms would have no way to report crimes lol > If Riot wants lawsuit, RIOT HAS TO START IT HIMSELF! Meaning they cant relegate it to Government or authorities related to Government! Riot is private company not part of the Government!!!! -.- No idea what being part of the government has to do with anything, you seem to be very confused about how the legal system actually works > They can have affiliated private athorneys office, but still, the ones starting lawsuit is RIOT GAMES! What lawsuit, they would report the crimes to the relevant police and let them deal with it as they normally would, that would then result in criminal charges being filed against whoever did the hacking and prosecution in accordance with that
> The only data sent from the client is details of the actions you take, the server still won't let you perform things it knows you can't do, the client doesn't control what items you have, the client doesn't control how much gold you have or what champions are in your hand/bench I explained how you can get bugs if client side cant incorporate data send from server. You missed that point. I did say someone can emulate the information from client side not for server.... and I never said I want to hack TfT to get skin shards from every lootbox I open -.- I said you can emulate appearance of bugs..... Try to read please! > Again, its down to the local authority to decide, there are "jails" for younger kids, they have a different name but its basically the same True, its not called jail, but you have facilities for kids who committed crime! Its not the same ;) > It doesn't have to be, anyone can report a crime to the police, you seem to be confused over the word authorities You see, Riot cant put someone in jail for hacking a tft for getting a better champ comp! I will explain this since I have to go in the tiny tiny details with you! If Riot notifies Authorities (police, state attorney...) they, at best, can send police and do investigation! Since it is PRIVATE FIRM and kid only hacked game mechanic ( WITHOUT OBTAINING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION, BANK ACCOUNTS, DIDNT SELL HIS SCRIPTS ETC ETC) AUTHORITIES cant do a shiiit to kid beside giving him (and his parents) informational visit to police station! Its up to RIOT as privat firm, if they will sue a kid for using scripts! Since hacking game mechanics is at best minor offence, the best Riot can get out of it is, fine! Thats it! > What lawsuit, they would report the crimes to the relevant police and let them deal with it as they normally would, that would then result in criminal charges being filed against whoever did the hacking and prosecution in accordance with that You seem pretty confused also! I did give further explanation of the hacking cases and I will give it ONCE MORE: 1) hacking game mechanics (without obtaining any type of personal information, bank accounts, etc etc), basically just getting (in this case better rolls ) is not something that will authorities involve themselves! At best, I gave you what they can do! READ IT! 2) Hacking where you get personal info, account info, bank info, misuse it, sell it etc etc ===> authorities ( policy and government in this case ) take it on themselves to PROTECT THEIR CITIZENS AND ACTIVELY PURSUE PERSON WHO COMMITTED VIOLATION! At best, since its not violation in any other way, just simple breaking EULA (or whatever it is called, that thing you accept before installing game), authorities would just pass it to Riot for them to make their decision!!! I gave two comments about it! If you want I can try and find you explanations on government, its ties to policy and everything! For now, here is just simple meaning from google: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/authority
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: wow, you just noticed. ironicly the ONLY playable gamemode is ARAM right now...and even that, not for long
I was about to say what you just said! Totally true! XD
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4ox6FBpp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-24T14:10:45.996+0000) > > so the RNG of the coinflip is not the same RNG of tft? RNG is RNG... The RNG of the coinflip is that it's based on a RNG matchmaking system AND the human spectrum, which is mostly negative. So, there are 2 losing factors in SR while in TFT there's only 1.
IMO nope! You have human factor only in SR! If you get good teammates, if you put effort, if enemy get worse teammates, if you... etc etc TfT =====> Others pick affects your team comp ( human factor ), Picks are random (RNG), Item drops are random (RNG), team positioning is random (human factor), who you get to fight (RNG).... Mainly you have ONLY human factor in sr! The fact that it seems you have coinflip game is something entirely else! TfT has two main factors = RNG and human factor, they are just spread nicely through the game! What you might have meant is: My game (winning or losing) is no longer influenced by flamers/afkers/trolls/unskilled players! On this I would agree! I spent half my games in TfT nicely chatting with players :)
: Anyone else who hates this mage support meta??
Nahhh Best thing ever...... Before I would be the one getting flamed for adc failing at farming, evading skillshots etc etc (regular support)! Now I can farm kills while my adc tries to figure how to farm correctly(mage support) :D
Nadatari (EUNE)
: > No, because that isn't how games work, everything your client is displaying is information the server has sent you, its the authority on anything that happens in the game, you can't tell the server you have an item because it knows you don't because its the one that hands out items and gold Nope! You have data that is send from server, true! And then you have client that already has bunch of data that helps the data send from server incorporate it into the data from the client. ( client => server => client => server). Since that code has to work with the code from the client, if there is bad code on client or from data from server, then when that happens, we have bugs! I just gave posibility of someone emulating appearance of bugs from client side! Since the gamemode is on BETA mode which takes in account bugs and really shiity code script, and since we have beta client for 9 years this is actually pretty possible ( example: you have data on client, new patch comes from server and you have random dc => server sees you have random dc, and thats it, and since most bugs have to be send to Riot for them to actually realize there are bugs well yeah XD)!!!!!!!!!! > If the local laws permit that child to be charged then yes Charged is not the same as going in jail -.- If law allows a child to be persecuted above certain age that same child will conform to special laws regarding its persecution and punishment -.- There is no jail for 10 year-old-kid -.- > Thing is riot doesn't really have to do anything, they would just report the intrusion to the relevant authorities who would prosecute the individual involved, and yes they would push for punishment, they literally have a legal team who would deal with it Riot is not government body that can relegate its case to authorities! Its private firm! If someone is hacking Riot, Riot can ban his account or at best IP! If Riot wants lawsuit, RIOT HAS TO START IT HIMSELF! Meaning they cant relegate it to Government or authorities related to Government! Riot is private company not part of the Government!!!! -.- They can have affiliated private athorneys office, but still, the ones starting lawsuit is RIOT GAMES!
I am here to further explain this, so you dont misunderstand my point! If kid only hacked a company to get better stats in the game! Then Riot can only do a private lawsuit! If kid hacked and got his hands on personal info (bank accounts, etc etc) then government will prosecute him! Two cases of hacking, one calls for private lawsuit, other for authorities!
: > > And ofc it is illegal -.- I doubt it is worth jailtime tho..... Are you going to send a 10-year child that got scripts from a website in jail for hacking? > If the local laws permit that child to be charged then yes Granted a 10 year old won't be able to breach Riot's servers :p
I really want you to try and give me an example of 10 year old kid not being able to do that ;P https://www.appknox.com/blog/famous-child-hackers Again, its not like Riot didnt get hacked before....... https://dotesports.com/league-of-legends/news/jason-shane-duffy-league-of-legends-hacks-464 Surely its not a kid, yet, but with the quality of code scripting I have been seen in the game, well its just matter of time :D
Cypherous (EUW)
: > But since its beta and there a lot of bugs you can actually get something uploaded to a server or you can make informations sent from your computer seen as bugs ( like something created from the information send from the server that interacted poorly with the game you already have)? No, because that isn't how games work, everything your client is displaying is information the server has sent you, its the authority on anything that happens in the game, you can't tell the server you have an item because it knows you don't because its the one that hands out items and gold > And ofc it is illegal -.- I doubt it is worth jailtime tho..... Are you going to send a 10-year child that got scripts from a website in jail for hacking? If the local laws permit that child to be charged then yes > LoL is not Pentagon, Nato, any type of government body or financial establishment ( banks for example ) so I doubt Riot will try jailtime -.- Maybe ban or at the best, lawsuit. Thing is riot doesn't really have to do anything, they would just report the intrusion to the relevant authorities who would prosecute the individual involved, and yes they would push for punishment, they literally have a legal team who would deal with it
> No, because that isn't how games work, everything your client is displaying is information the server has sent you, its the authority on anything that happens in the game, you can't tell the server you have an item because it knows you don't because its the one that hands out items and gold Nope! You have data that is send from server, true! And then you have client that already has bunch of data that helps the data send from server incorporate it into the data from the client. ( client => server => client => server). Since that code has to work with the code from the client, if there is bad code on client or from data from server, then when that happens, we have bugs! I just gave posibility of someone emulating appearance of bugs from client side! Since the gamemode is on BETA mode which takes in account bugs and really shiity code script, and since we have beta client for 9 years this is actually pretty possible ( example: you have data on client, new patch comes from server and you have random dc => server sees you have random dc, and thats it, and since most bugs have to be send to Riot for them to actually realize there are bugs well yeah XD)!!!!!!!!!! > If the local laws permit that child to be charged then yes Charged is not the same as going in jail -.- If law allows a child to be persecuted above certain age that same child will conform to special laws regarding its persecution and punishment -.- There is no jail for 10 year-old-kid -.- > Thing is riot doesn't really have to do anything, they would just report the intrusion to the relevant authorities who would prosecute the individual involved, and yes they would push for punishment, they literally have a legal team who would deal with it Riot is not government body that can relegate its case to authorities! Its private firm! If someone is hacking Riot, Riot can ban his account or at best IP! If Riot wants lawsuit, RIOT HAS TO START IT HIMSELF! Meaning they cant relegate it to Government or authorities related to Government! Riot is private company not part of the Government!!!! -.- They can have affiliated private athorneys office, but still, the ones starting lawsuit is RIOT GAMES!
Cypherous (EUW)
: Scripts won't help you and unless you're hacking the server, which is illegal and not worth jailtime over, its more likely just a display bug or he didn't notice the person selling champs from his bench
But since its beta and there a lot of bugs you can actually get something uploaded to a server or you can make informations sent from your computer seen as bugs ( like something created from the information send from the server that interacted poorly with the game you already have)? And ofc it is illegal -.- I doubt it is worth jailtime tho..... Are you going to send a 10-year child that got scripts from a website in jail for hacking? LoL is not Pentagon, Nato, any type of government body or financial establishment ( banks for example ) so I doubt Riot will try jailtime -.- Maybe ban or at the best, lawsuit.
Seeko94 (EUNE)
: TFT hackers
Game is based heavily aroung RNG so ofc there are scripts and hackers XD
: https://sullygnome.com/games Also your comparison makes zero sense that's a video on YouTube 1 video announcing the game "popular" then what is your definition of popular? having a lot of players apparently isn't having a lot of viewers isn't then what is? just your personal bias which doesn't account for anything besides your own opinion?
I will teach you one thing kid! And that is to never use statistics until you get in college and actually get in depth with statistics! Its new gamemode and ofcourse it is the most watched thing (most watched games) on Twitch....... But most streamed games and trending games is again LoL above TFT! And if you would, please do focus on the part where you see drops in games watched in recent days..... Also peak viewers in 7 days shows TFT on second place and LoL on 4th place! Yet in last 3 days, LoL is on 3rd place and TFT on 7th...... I am sad that I managed to understand that through few click and yet you took your time researching this subject and yet still gave me wrong answer!!!!!! (Even worse what you gave me just proves my point XD ) > Also your comparison makes zero sense that's a video on YouTube 1 video announcing the game "popular" then what is your definition of popular? having a lot of players apparently isn't having a lot of viewers isn't then what is? just your personal bias which doesn't account for anything besides your own opinion? I gave video on Yt as a example since you never said specific media platform! Not my fault kiddo! Btw game popularity is expressed through daily and monthly peak active players! Not views on Twitch or Yt XD > having a lot of players apparently isn't having a lot of viewers isn't then what is? I have no idea what you meant here -.- Just because some game ( or in this case gamemode ) has a lot of views on Twitch DOESNT MEAN A LOT OF PLAYERS PLAY IT -.- It means that it has VIEWS ON TWITCH!!!!! > just your personal bias which doesn't account for anything besides your own opinion? You still havent given me any evidence or proof but you are ready to insult me pretty quickly? :D Why is that I wonder? In any case, it is you who is biased ;)
: >So is my ranked placement a evaluation of my knowledge of this game and its understanding ( or lack of it)? Combined with your total win rate, yes it is. You could have only 50 games played and you are in silver but if you have a 90% win rate, i'm not gonna treat you as a silver player. If you play that few games, you naturally don't improve as a player or you have improved by watching videos and reading about it and it will show in your win rate. You only need to learn the very basics to get to the level of platinum. That's not hard or something you really need to practice by playing a lot. It's extremely arrogant when people claim they are good enough to climb but just don't have the time and yet their win rates clearly show that they are not as good as they think they are. It's completely different to learn from a video that csing is important and then applying it to your gameplay from learning about a riven fast combo and applying it to your gameplay. The csing one is extremely easy to apply in practice and it alone is pretty much enough to get people to plat as it is the most important basic skill by far. Riven combo takes muscle memory and repetition which takes time. Learning how to cs doesn't take time, just focus. It's also a lot different from knowing what the basics are but not yet mastering them than to know how a certain champion actually works in certain scenarios. The latter one takes experience from an actual competitive level of play and low elo simply doesn't offer that experience. As a side note, you did have time to play more. You just chose not to. I'm not stupid enough to believe you spent all your time either sleeping or studying or working because you had to. You either chose to do it anyway or you did something else which took away the time you could have used for league. That excuse doesn't fly.
> If you play that few games, you naturally don't improve as a player or you have improved by watching videos and reading about it and it will show in your win rate. You only need to learn the very basics to get to the level of platinum. That's not hard or something you really need to practice by playing a lot. It's extremely arrogant when people claim they are good enough to climb but just don't have the time and yet their win rates clearly show that they are not as good as they think they are. But you see...... I never claimed that I was better then the rank I was in... I just said I dont have enough time to hone my skills even further, which would lead to more games being success even if I played few games! But nice try there trying to paint me as some arrogant person who thinks he is better then the rank he was given bcs he doesnt have time to play game XD! What I said: I need time to play more games so I would learn and be better which would lead to climbing! > It's completely different to learn from a video that csing is important and then applying it to your gameplay from learning about a riven fast combo and applying it to your gameplay. The csing one is extremely easy to apply in practice and it alone is pretty much enough to get people to plat as it is the most important basic skill by far. Riven combo takes muscle memory and repetition which takes time. Learning how to cs doesn't take time, just focus. You see.... You tried to give me an example of how easy it is to climb by learning something that is fundamental and easy to grasp! And thats really nice of you! But have you ever asked me if I am going to have any use of it? What is my main ( and only) role at ranked games? Giving that one example I have feeling you tried to get to me argument your point there! Which I wont, since I totally agree that it is different from learning from video and then experiencing it in games! Thats why we have practice tools and normals right? Also have you implemented in that learning curve, patch changes and how they might change that same learning curve especially if you dont have enough time to play the game only to receive not a nice experience at the current meta that suddenly changed that time you werent playing? > It's also a lot different from knowing what the basics are but not yet mastering them than to know how a certain champion actually works in certain scenarios. The latter one takes experience from an actual competitive level of play and low elo simply doesn't offer that experience. True but we are not talking about actual game skills... We are talking about how you should try to understand argument one gives in comment or board post before disregarding that same comment or board post because of rank placements of said person! Student at college sometimes can give view that can change a paradigm in that area. Its up to proffesor and his environment to think about it! And not to disregard it just because he is student or just because his grades are not PERFECT SCORE!! > As a side note, you did have time to play more. You just chose not to. I'm not stupid enough to believe you spent all your time either sleeping or studying or working because you had to. You either chose to do it anyway or you did something else which took away the time you could have used for league. That excuse doesn't fly. Okey..... So high school right... Had to travel minimum of 2 hours per day to school and back! Waiting for buss amounts to around 30 min per day! Had to wake up at 5 in the morning to get on the said bus ( I had brothers who were traveling also and we had get up earlier!). I had lunch at home, so the moment I was free was around 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Since I went to school that had pretty hard curriculum, I had latin, pyschology, history, english etc etc I was finished with homework around 5 or 6, if there were exams then around 10 in the evening! I had brothers and only one computer ( two younger brothers ) so I had days in week in which I could get to computer ( and count in that research and homeworks also ). College right? History gave me latin (again), english, and 4 classes per semestar. Literature was around 8 books ranging from Oldest Civilizations to Rome and Greece ( first semester ). I had one book minimum (required 2) for each class ( minimum page count was for Ancient Greece around 200). Not included essays! Etnology and Cultural Antropology also gave me 4 classes per semestar! Also essays and researches! Plus field trips (field research)! Plus I had one more language to learn => French! All languages were a must! Literature was minimum around 300 pages for Folklore (thats class )! You do know that learning a law means you dont learn one universal law? You have a lot of laws and a lot of difficult vocabulary that you have to understand and I had to know just basics, not go in depth! But still...... I will not be rude and say something like this: 'Ofc grades are not important its not like they would lead me out of college! Its not like learning ropes at work is not important, why would I need money for? instead I can go and play LoL get to platinum ( or whatever is considere high elo), that is if my Parents pay for electricity and internet bills :D'!!! I will not be rude! Now lookie here! I made a lot of mistakes here at boards! And all of them came from making conclusions based on already preconceived viewpoints! Thats why I try a lot to understand a comment first, then see OP post! Then read about comments and subject post and comments are about! It means more to me since I can actually understand something about this game this way! So try to think about what I am saying! My point is: Read comment and decide if that comment is valid based on your experience and KNOWLEDGE and not on the current rank of the person who commented -.- You are deffending your veiwpoint that low elo players are not giving valid arguments and that their comments are easily disregardable! -.-
: >I just want to point it out that there might be someone who actually knows what he is saying, can give pretty good arguments etc etc but is only bronze! Why is he bronze? Did he recently switch from another moba and needs time adjusting? Did he change genre of games and is unfamiliar with mobas? Does he have demanding job and he cant develop skills ingame and adavnce in ranked but is actually amazing in regards to his logical skills and reflexes? The player wouldn't be bronze if any of those were true. That's kinda the issue. >Just look at argument first and see if it is logical or if it has some kind of practical use before you look at his ranked placement :D I always look at the argument before the rank. Always. I'm never gonna say someone is wrong because of their rank.
> The player wouldn't be bronze if any of those were true. That's kinda the issue. I was bronze bcs I had not enough time due to my exams! Exams that I needed to take to evaluate my 4 year's knowledge of certain school subjects so I could get enough points to get to decent college! I was silver cause I was student of history and etnology and cultural anthropology and I always had full desk of literature to read so I could barely play one or two games per week ( in times of exams, 2 ~ 3 months without playing any game)! I was once again silver cause I had one year training as typist at state attorneys office as typist which required me to learn bunch of laws and practices! I am unemployed atm and I am learning and creating programs and application as programmer! And I am just gold, since I could play 10 games only per week! If I am in-between projects and job interviews then that count falls to 0! Would I sometime give invalid argument? Illogical argument? Yep! Would I make mistakes? Yep! BUT I would learn from those comments and arguments and I would read more about said subjects ( since that is easier for me than playing game atm )! Would you still say I am bronze/silver/gold cause I lack knowledge of the game mechanics? No! I am bronze/silver/gold cause I lack time to hone those skills (whats worse is that I do play a lot of games so yeah! And I do spend a lot of time on boards ;) )! But I do love to argument a lot :D So is my ranked placement a evaluation of my knowledge of this game and its understanding ( or lack of it)?
: It's a bit more complicated than that. There are obvious cases like akali and irelia that were blatantly overpowered after their reworks so even a bronze player could call them overpowered on the forums and be right but their reasoning as to why they were overpowered might not be correct. Considering how many times champions like galio have been touched after the rework, it is pretty obvious, even for low tier players that Riot doesn't really know what to do with him. But cases where it's not completely obvious like in the ones above, they really shouldn't argue with people who are more experienced and have more knowledge of the subject. They can make a post etc, but they shouldn't argue like their opinion is correct. If a higher skill level player comes in and tells he is wrong, he shouldn't try to argue with him but ask why he is wrong and try to see it from a different view point since he doesn't have the knowledge to argue with the point.
But you are putting every low elo player in a group that is unable to test things out, calculate things out and see cause => event => consuequence ( mainly teenagers and actual kids XD )! I just want to point it out that there might be someone who actually knows what he is saying, can give pretty good arguments etc etc but is only bronze! Why is he bronze? Did he recently switch from another moba and needs time adjusting? Did he change genre of games and is unfamiliar with mobas? Does he have demanding job and he cant develop skills ingame and adavnce in ranked but is actually amazing in regards to his logical skills and reflexes? Just look at argument first and see if it is logical or if it has some kind of practical use before you look at his ranked placement :D Btw I am not trying to justify those players that go: 'OMFG! Delete ! She is op and I lsot to her!!!!'
: > [{quoted}](name=SaiyanDarius,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OMG5mjsc,comment-id=00030000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-21T12:22:31.759+0000) > > I mean, its not like I always picked old Aa because he could jump in, revive and jump out! > I now know I picked him because he was stat checks ( or whatever the crap you used here )!!! I guess we as a player base finally realized that identity of one winged devil look-a-like with jump, heal autoattacks and revive is actually stat checks! > Thank you very much for (not) clarifying that out! OK smartass, listen. The reason people picked him may not have been because he was a stat check champion, but it was the reason why they reworked him. His main strength was that his kit was filled with free stats, that made fighting him a tickbox situation ("Do I have the stats to beat him outright, Y/N?"), rather than meaningful choices and decision making. That's what is meant by a stat check, and that is why he was reworked. That, and the fact he had all the personality of wet tissue paper, but that's neither here nor there.
I just wanted you to clarify that it was RIOT's reason: stat check champion and thats why they reworked him! Now I lets wait for few more patches to see what will RIOT come up as an excuse then ;)
Nadatari (EUNE)
: Does that mean after nine years and minimum of 2k games ( just recent seasons only in gold ) my comment of Riot not understanding balancing this or that champion has no value? No matter the possible logic about it? I guess I should just shut my mouth then ;)
And I got downvoted but not commented? I am sad :(
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Yeah, I love it when 43% winrate diamond 4 players with 900 games this season flame me for being plat. Also, it saddens me when I see people with Bronze 2 border equipped when they could just show their level instead, but they still choose to show the rank, because they're genuinely proud of what they've achieved, and because they managed to climb out of iron, and then someone start shittalking them just because they're higher rank. Like seriously, there isn't a point where you can take a moment and be proud of your hard work in the game paying off, because you'll get shittalked anyway by higher rank players. In season 5 I was happy to get out of bronze and finally be silver. In season 8 I was happy to get out of silver and finally be gold. This season I was happy to get out of gold and finally be plat. But even though I'm climbing with not many games played each season (because I don't like ranked), I'm too afraid to equip my plat border in normals, because I'll get flamed for being plat, and none of my arguments will matter due to me being plat.
Because there is a lot of people who try to do this: logic ( intelligence ) === ranked achievement! Which is actually pretty fun when you come across those guys XD And for those people its easier to get them tilted if you show them that you are or were bronze player :D Easier to ban that trash also ;)
: > [{quoted}](name=Origami Anivia,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OMG5mjsc,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-07-21T03:37:58.714+0000) > > Let's see, what was aatrox's identity? Jumping into combat, auto attacks to do more damage and heal and a revive, they got rid of the first 2 with his rework, that leaves the revive. So yeah he lost what made aatrox aatrox. That's why I don't play him anymore. He isn't the champ I used to know and love. > If they do the same to anivia (take her egg away) or take her wall or ult away I'm probably gonna stop playing, I fell in love with every part of anivia just like I did aatrox and they changed him too much. And what made Aatrox what he was before the rework was stat checks, which made him extremely difficult to put into a balanced state. It's why Fiora got reworked. It's why Xin got reworked. It's why things like Jax and Tryndamere always sit in the crosshairs (though their stat ball nature is so baked in to them nothing short of a full VGU would fix it). Also, they aren't going to do anything with Anivia. Unlike Aatrox, she hasn't been a problem child since her inception. She's one of the rare cases of a unique take on a champion archetype that hasn't been a balancing nightmare.
I mean, its not like I always picked old Aa because he could jump in, revive and jump out! I now know I picked him because he was stat checks ( or whatever the crap you used here )!!! I guess we as a player base finally realized that identity of one winged devil look-a-like with jump, heal autoattacks and revive is actually stat checks! Thank you very much for (not) clarifying that out!
: There are people who say stuff like "lol 500 games and still plat" and they are annoying and it doesn't even work as an argument to anything. However, often times people think that they are being rank shamed when in reality they are not. As an example, a silver player complains that darius is overpowered. Then a high elo player (like a diamond player) tells them that he is not overpowered and that the silver player shouldn't concern himself with game balance because he doesn't have the necessary game knowledge and level of understanding about the game to make any statements related to game balance. The silver player often takes that as an insult and rank shaming (more often than not) when in reality, it's just a fact and entirely true. Not to mention it has nothing to do with rank shaming.
Does that mean after nine years and minimum of 2k games ( just recent seasons only in gold ) my comment of Riot not understanding balancing this or that champion has no value? No matter the possible logic about it? I guess I should just shut my mouth then ;)
: They won't revert him because he had some pretty unfun to play against mechanics like his bs w that healed him for insane amounts of health that wasnt even really protector like because he would only heal himself lmao. And his old Ult was way too strong in solo Q because you couldn't really react to flash Ult and his ult didnt just taunt no it also did insane amounts of dmg. I think the new flash taunt was fine but Riot didnt i guess
Nah! Galio was victim of too many buff/nerf comboes. Thats why he got rework! Cause he was too 'strong' -.- Atm Riot really doesnt know what to do and how to do it! Its like every patch another person is in charge of changes and they just pick buffs/nerfs/changes randomly!
: you mean...champions now have counters? oh no like seriously, the only point that you are making that makes sense is Aatrox, revive isn't the reason why he is strong and it made him lose his character identity but the rest? no thank god TK top is not gonna be played anymore cause playing against that is not playing the game, it is not healthy for the game and it was a correct decision to remove it, you want to play mundo? well ban kled if he is such a problem, want to play shen? ban renekton if you pick after them...maybe don't pick into them a losing matchup? seriously this is simple counter picking
Champions dont have counters for a long time now! What do champions have is patch notes! Patch notes with changes that impact the game every two weeks! And every two months reverting changes back to what they were XD Lets not try to deffend Riot's balancing decisions! They %%%%edd up and they will continue %%%%inng up ;)
Yraco (EUW)
: DotA 2 happened because DotA 1 was a mod for Warcraft 3 then DotA 2 was made as an entirely separate thing. I can't imagine Riot just coming out with LoL 2.
True! But the amount of upgrades LoL client and whole game had, it would have been better if they took hiatus and just took time upgrading and inovating things on new client and then give us LoL Version 2 :) It would have saved them a lot of outrage over bugs and whatnot at every patch release -.- And lets be honest, season 1 of LoL regarding engine and client is completely different game then it is season 9 game and client :D Well they said they were working on 'new and completely inovative new game' so yeah XD Gonna wait and see what hey are cooking
Vayneiac (EUNE)
: because literally 95% of community is complaining how shitty and bad this game is and still playing it. I guess we are addicted
I am here for rewards and hoping they will announce LoL 2 ( something similar to dota => dota2 )! But if you ask me, I am spending at best 3 ~ 4 games of lol per day which is miniscule compared to games played in dota2 per day ;) I am not addicted, just reaping rewards and waiting better tomorrow! :D
Nadatari (EUNE)
: Coming soon in comment section: 1) Riot is doing right thing! They have perfectly balanced game! This and that champion is perfectly balanced (this and that champion gets full rework in next patch in two weeks for "balancing" issues)! 2) It helps a lot! One second means a lot especially in this game! Especially if you get completely killed in one second! But you see, balancing team knows what they are doing! (Next patch: reverts everything they did this patch) 3) You have bad match history! 4) You are gold! 5) Bunch of statistics prove my point! My point is that Riot is doing their job not perfectly but okey! We love this game! (It seems like Riot's balancing team is reading and paying special care to those comments bcs lo and behold fourth patch after those comments appear, you have buffs/nerfs and for what reasons? You got it, same reasons those guys tried to justify it with -.- )!
Guys, this comment was sarcasm pointed at the people trying to justify decisions made by 'balancing team'! A joke, if you want! I also think this game is unbalanced and, at best, requires a reset! Something like dota => dota2! New engine, cleaner client, and better balance -.- And please, comments in brackets ( ) are my opinions and they are countering "comments"! Again, I was being sarcastic and trying to be funny!!! And I see now I missed point!
: > [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NqP5XAfR,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T20:52:56.457+0000) > > if this is the most unbalanced, shitty gam on the planet why are you playing it? also death threats are illegal because I spent a lot of money and I'm more than %%%%ing addicted
Guys, this comment was sarcasm pointed at the people trying to justify decisions made by 'balancing team'! A joke, if you want! I also think this game is unbalanced and, at best, requires a reset! Something like dota => dota2! New engine, cleaner client, and better balance -.- And please, comments in brackets ( ) are my opinions and they are countering "comments"! Again, I was being sarcastic and trying to be funny!!! And I see now I missed point!
Askarth (EUW)
: [POLL-Revert Reworks] I have the feeling that balance = too similar champions
If you try to revert them in any way to be the same as when they came out then you would do even worse thing that Rito is doing atm! (And I am not talking about nerfs/buffs but about kit )! New champions (and reworks in any form) are basically a cheat champs! You get everything for no skill! Dash = Check, safe one shot engage = Check, Prob another Dash/Flash = Check! Would someone like to play a champion that has kit in which you pay for "accidentally" missing skillshot? Or any kit in which you pay for your mistakes? Nah! Why play that when you have Yasuo, Zed etc etc In some way, I have feeling that Rito gave up on balancing this game! In any way or form! (And pray to your God if you try to comment" This game cant be completely balanced")! There are always going to be op champs, easy champs and what not! Thats why you should always have your skill and knowledge to counter it! Well, %%%%k that! We have 2-weeks patches and patch notes to rely for our "skill and knowledge" -.-
: I need help understanding Riot balance team
Coming soon in comment section: 1) Riot is doing right thing! They have perfectly balanced game! This and that champion is perfectly balanced (this and that champion gets full rework in next patch in two weeks for "balancing" issues)! 2) It helps a lot! One second means a lot especially in this game! Especially if you get completely killed in one second! But you see, balancing team knows what they are doing! (Next patch: reverts everything they did this patch) 3) You have bad match history! 4) You are gold! 5) Bunch of statistics prove my point! My point is that Riot is doing their job not perfectly but okey! We love this game! (It seems like Riot's balancing team is reading and paying special care to those comments bcs lo and behold fourth patch after those comments appear, you have buffs/nerfs and for what reasons? You got it, same reasons those guys tried to justify it with -.- )!
: I will help you with that :P we need some bug spray for this pest
Worst thing is I actually was convinced he would get his account banned! But I guess Riot has double standards! Using homophobic slurs gets you banned only if used ingame! -.-
rHarvey (EUW)
: ***
Ohh my!!!! It seems they made a mistake! Even after getting comment deleted here you are flaming and verbally abusing! Let me try to fix that! ;)
DasIstNyul (EUNE)
: This is still looking like Riot endorses this behavior. And actually I agree with you, since no counter-measures taken against this behavior. Reports mean nothing, no one is taken seriously.
DasIstNyul (EUNE)
: You suggest Riot endorses this behaviour
No! This is what this game evolved! Beside getting the best KDA there is b playing braind dead latest of the mill buffed champs there is nothing for every other role! Meaning, tanks waiting for last hits, or staying behind their teammates and not engaging! Or even better, supports champs being picked just bcs they can last hit everything int heir sights ( pyke!)! Atleast in Heroes of the Storm, you can become the best in the game, if you achieve milestones ( healing, dmg migitating etc etc and not just dmg)! -.- I just said, this kind of biheviour is completely normal!!!
DasIstNyul (EUNE)
: Team ruiners
Its more like this: 'I am better in this game then others so I will take all kills! After all I am pro!' Then, the moment he gets 2 kills and you die bcs he waited, then youa re inting, trolling and whatnot XD Completely normal in this game!
Nadatari (EUNE)
: I really dont see where problem is! I mean, wait for 6 months and Aatrox will probably: 1) Get new updates on his abilities 2) Get new lore which will again call for new update on his abilities 3) Get reworked! Bcs reasons ("balance") We really should know what to expect from Riot by now! Just chill and wait! :)
And my comment is getting downvoted? XD Why? Did I say something false? Are you telling me this is not going to happen? Not just in this case regarding Aatrox but every other champion?
True Sight (EUNE)
: Aatrox without a revive isn't Aatrox
I really dont see where problem is! I mean, wait for 6 months and Aatrox will probably: 1) Get new updates on his abilities 2) Get new lore which will again call for new update on his abilities 3) Get reworked! Bcs reasons ("balance") We really should know what to expect from Riot by now! Just chill and wait! :)
: i like the fact that we can claim icons from TFT without playing it.
: This is probably his 10th account. Cockroaches are hard to kill. I mean I reported him too, but... yeah. Cockroaches.
Well, its not like I have anything smarter to do atm XD So reporting them constantly and getting their accounts deleted is far more enjoyable than its going to be for him to create new accounts :D
: > [{quoted}](name=rHarvey,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JxQ8Vl8q,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-07-11T08:20:56.863+0000) > > Have you tried not being %%%got? You tried and failed at it lol.
I dont know about boards but since you can get banned for homophobic slurs in game I reported him and made ticket so I hope to get his account banned by evening :D
: I know this isn’t the right place to put it but I need advice
You have to accept his decision and slowly move on with your life! This is not the end! It hurts, totally, but with time, it will go away! Who knows, maybe you will, with time, find someone else who will appreciate your feelings! Also, I think now is time for you to find yourself! Try doing project. Learn something new! Try some sports! Watch your favourite shows! Something to occupy yourself with! Its easier to overcome something when you are occupied by new hobby! Just dont play LoL and try to busy yourself with that XD
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: yes you roll the dice and it either lands on that 12.5% and you win or it doesn't and you lose or you can actually be a cognitive player and play around the RNG and increase your odds of winning just like in League your statistical chances of winning a game is 50% and depending on your performance in the game it can go up or down
> or you can actually be a cognitive player and play around the RNG and increase your odds of winning I have feeling that it was aimed at me personally XD Nvm, true, you can bypass odds and rolls! But it still gives A CHANCE! It is still RANDOM! When you start ranked 5vs5, we all have same chances at winning or losing! But what changes those odds? Matter of our skill and matter of our skill( although I would say being "lucky" after evading skillshot is not luck put skill pertaining learning biheviour patterns )! Starting the TfT, you have same chances of winning! You still can outplay and outsmart enemies! True! BUT, you heavily rely on luck(item drops are not the same, the GAME [not using other sources like google] has no list of item fusions so you rely on luck on those items you need and memory, you cant sell or change those items so its again luck, buffs are not consistent since they rely on champion shards, bugs, elementalist buff spawns at random [unless you specifically occupy every slot for it to appear at exact place you want it, and yet you might even displace that way your team composition for countering enemy]...)! And all that plays in your RNG, meaning those chances are HEAVILY influenced! It might seem like ranked 5vs5 is also RNG, but its not! Its just %%%%%%s, bad evaluation system, and system geared to low skill people! Its not system geared to rely on luck!
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: still 12.5% because you are playing against 7 other people that are subjected to the same variable
I have 12.5% at the start of the game! But that percentage, later in game, depends on the RNG!
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: and your statistical chance of placing 1st regardless of how rng is made is 12.5%
You mean, my statistical chance is 12.5% without RNG! But with number of items RANDOMLY GIVEN, CHAMPION SHARDS RANDOMLY GIVEN! Can you calculate it then? R N G = Randomly Generated Numbers Meaning, if you count my chances of winning you have to count those RNG in it! Especially since game is PURE RNG!
: True but i would still prefer to play TFT :D
And that is your opinion! But saying you never lost game to RNG especially since that gamemode is based on RNG is silly XD
: "You do understand that you cant play TFT without LoL" One of the only bad things about TFT TFT has had more viewers than League every single day since launch
Firstly, are you sure about that statement about viewers and please do give me evidence ;) Secondly, having more views doesnt mean that is popular........ Diablo Immortal has pretty nice amount of views and yet is disliked to oblivion....
Show more

Nadatari

Level 142 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion