Sieptium (EUW)
: Odyssey bug?
Chill dude its a little problem come on. When was the last time riot ever had a problem with the client... * remembers VS event , and clash, and other bugs....* Oh right..............
: when you claim to "reform" "toxic" players into "decent people"
league is made for these people. professionals who earn money(streamers, lcs, etc) and people who play with their friends 98% of the time, enjoy and have fun with it. :) any other type of person including me will have a hard time dealing with the game. people tell me dont think about the divison, think about improving yourself as supp. yeah, thanks , i will have that in my head when i've sunk down to bronze bcs of other brain dead people.
blackborg (EUNE)
: Have you read what i said? change your rune, change your boots, you don't need magic resist in that game, locket is super good, looking at jhin kda, he was playing defensive, that's another reason why font of life and locket would help him. If you are serious about ranked, learn at least 3 roles and play anything except support, then you can influence the game more.
> [{quoted}](name=blackborg,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mQ1ekAON,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2018-08-29T15:26:15.886+0000) > > Have you read what i said? change your rune, change your boots, you don't need magic resist in that game, locket is super good, looking at jhin kda, he was playing defensive, that's another reason why font of life and locket would help him. > If you are serious about ranked, learn at least 3 roles and play anything except support, then you can influence the game more. why? r u being serious? i dont want to play other roles. i reached gold division both in flex and solo by playing alone, support. not duo but alone. i can jungle, i used to carry games last year as a jungler but , i just enjoy being supp. i understand what you are saying but i want to influence games a supp, not as amumu or kayn or whatever. i dont want pentakill, i want to stun the crap out of enemy team so my guys can finish them off, im a supp dude get it? thats why my games are based more on luck, cause i alone cant carry games.
blackborg (EUNE)
: if you don't trust your team to carry you, why are you playing support and playing leona? And since you picked her, swap bone plating for font of life and buy locket, also wanna swap mobility for ninja tabi in that game / merc in your last game.
> [{quoted}](name=blackborg,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mQ1ekAON,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-08-25T20:01:33.679+0000) > > if you don't trust your team to carry you, why are you playing support and playing leona? And since you picked her, swap bone plating for font of life and buy locket, also wanna swap mobility for ninja tabi in that game / merc in your last game. dude, i cant play other role. im good at jungle and support. i love supporting , i like helping team, as long as it helps me back to win the game. i didnt need locket cause i needed more armor stuff then magic resist. yeah buying boots wouldve been better but i was having an easier time dealing with bot lane with those boots. the game changed later for me.
Zanador (EUNE)
: Ok, follow-up post, because interestingly enough we can now watch some of the replays of other people. I stand by the things i've said in the first post and there are a lot to add after watching the match. Both your communication _and_ your macro was horrible. Explanation: Minute 25. You and your team destroyed the enemy mid inhibitor. Camille could, and did kill anyone in 1v1 from the enemy, so she alternated between sidepushing top and bot taking towers along the way. At this moment she was on top, getting ganked by 4 enemy. Your Talon and Jihn did fairly well so far, their stats were not exceptional, but they provided a solid power to the team. They were on bot lane at this point ganking and pushing. Lux didn't exactly have good stats at this point, but she landed her skills quite well so far, and she did her main job: staying alive against Yasuo on mid as much as possible. She followed you to Nashor at this point and you two started to ward the are and clear the minions. At this point, going for Nashor is impossible, since Camille is fighting for her life and will end up dying, while both your ADC and jungler are at the opposite side of the map. Still preparing is a good idea regardless. Keep in mind that you spent the last 25 minutes pushing the enemy base and they never won a skirmish if Camille was involved and they haven't won a teamfight in the open lane, since their champions were weaker in open fights and they would have preferred close combat in the jungle. The next 10 minutes of the game, you spent walking around the nashor pit, pinging as much as possible without aiding your team in anything they do. Your team kept trying to sidepush or just go in mid, but you didn't leave further than the Razor-pit to help them and even if you won a fight, you went back to Nashor immediately instead of pushing. By this time you already said "report my team" and "report Jihn" from as early as minute 11, where your team was leading by a landslide, but someone didn't do exactly what you planned. But after minute 27 you start flaming your team in all chat, and after minute 30 you just spam "END THE F GAME NOW" as much as you could, again in all chat. Even after the enemy took the Baron and you flamed your team, they managed to defend the base and prepare a counterattack. The match was not over yet, and you aced the enemy, so they lost the buff too. The next fight started by Camille finding Janna out of position, so she started chasing her. She couldn't catch her, but both Camille and Talon ended up on the top lane safely. During this time you led Jihn and Lux, your two squishies into the enemy top jungle, and you got ambushed at their red, costing your team two deaths and eventually the whole match. ----------------------- Conclusion: Stable pushing and side pushing got your team into an inhibitor advantage in 25 minutes and the enemy had no way to stop you from winning if you just kept this up. Instead you insisted on going for Nashor and refused to move with your team to any other objective, even ignoring base towers and an infernal drake along the way. You made many narrow-sighted mistakes in shotcalling and the macro game, yet still some of your teammates followed you. You flamed your whole team enough to warrant a chat restriction in my opinion, so you failed at communication too, yet at least two of your teammates trusted you enough to follow you. And finally you completely misinterpreted the reasons behind your loss, not being able to distance yourself from your point of view while you were thinking things over and writing this post. That is a mistake in analysis. As i said, if you think that League is not the right place for you then i encourage you to do what is best. But all three mistakes you made were about aspects of you that can affect many areas of your life outside of gaming, so i also encourage you to take a moment to calm down and look at things from a different perspective for a moment, because that can benefit you a lot in the long run. Have a nice day.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mQ1ekAON,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-08-25T12:59:37.067+0000) > > Ok, follow-up post, because interestingly enough we can now watch some of the replays of other people. I stand by the things i've said in the first post and there are a lot to add after watching the match. > > Both your communication _and_ your macro was horrible. Explanation: > > Minute 25. > You and your team destroyed the enemy mid inhibitor. Camille could, and did kill anyone in 1v1 from the enemy, so she alternated between sidepushing top and bot taking towers along the way. At this moment she was on top, getting ganked by 4 enemy. > Your Talon and Jihn did fairly well so far, their stats were not exceptional, but they provided a solid power to the team. They were on bot lane at this point ganking and pushing. > Lux didn't exactly have good stats at this point, but she landed her skills quite well so far, and she did her main job: staying alive against Yasuo on mid as much as possible. She followed you to Nashor at this point and you two started to ward the are and clear the minions. > > At this point, going for Nashor is impossible, since Camille is fighting for her life and will end up dying, while both your ADC and jungler are at the opposite side of the map. Still preparing is a good idea regardless. > Keep in mind that you spent the last 25 minutes pushing the enemy base and they never won a skirmish if Camille was involved and they haven't won a teamfight in the open lane, since their champions were weaker in open fights and they would have preferred close combat in the jungle. > > The next 10 minutes of the game, you spent walking around the nashor pit, pinging as much as possible without aiding your team in anything they do. Your team kept trying to sidepush or just go in mid, but you didn't leave further than the Razor-pit to help them and even if you won a fight, you went back to Nashor immediately instead of pushing. > > By this time you already said "report my team" and "report Jihn" from as early as minute 11, where your team was leading by a landslide, but someone didn't do exactly what you planned. > But after minute 27 you start flaming your team in all chat, and after minute 30 you just spam "END THE F GAME NOW" as much as you could, again in all chat. > > Even after the enemy took the Baron and you flamed your team, they managed to defend the base and prepare a counterattack. The match was not over yet, and you aced the enemy, so they lost the buff too. > The next fight started by Camille finding Janna out of position, so she started chasing her. She couldn't catch her, but both Camille and Talon ended up on the top lane safely. During this time you led Jihn and Lux, your two squishies into the enemy top jungle, and you got ambushed at their red, costing your team two deaths and eventually the whole match. > > ----------------------- > Conclusion: Stable pushing and side pushing got your team into an inhibitor advantage in 25 minutes and the enemy had no way to stop you from winning if you just kept this up. Instead you insisted on going for Nashor and refused to move with your team to any other objective, even ignoring base towers and an infernal drake along the way. > > You made many narrow-sighted mistakes in shotcalling and the macro game, yet still some of your teammates followed you. > You flamed your whole team enough to warrant a chat restriction in my opinion, so you failed at communication too, yet at least two of your teammates trusted you enough to follow you. > > And finally you completely misinterpreted the reasons behind your loss, not being able to distance yourself from your point of view while you were thinking things over and writing this post. That is a mistake in analysis. > > As i said, if you think that League is not the right place for you then i encourage you to do what is best. But all three mistakes you made were about aspects of you that can affect many areas of your life outside of gaming, so i also encourage you to take a moment to calm down and look at things from a different perspective for a moment, because that can benefit you a lot in the long run. > > Have a nice day. i completely agree with everything you said. want to add few things. around the time we got inhibitors, enemies were scaling and getting stronger so it would be a huge advantage for us to take baron/ i almost started trolling because no one listened and camille or talon were pushin solo. i was just standing near the baron cause we would lose teamfights if initiated near their base .thats what i thought. the reason why i want to quit the game for some time is that i starte flaming peopel last few ranked games. i dont want to begin hating myself again. i'll chill out and maybe i'll come back. thanks for your advice and the amount of attention you gave to my post.
Rioter Comments
RegularMii (EUNE)
: What music would a champion listen to?
Jhin - killing me sofly by frank sinatra jinx - %%%% the police by NWA mortdekaiser- any hard rock music pyke - drowning by boogie wit da hoodie sona-something harmonic, classical music draven- i love myself by kendrick lemar amumu- lonely day by system of a down nocturne- hello darkness my old friend lux-- shine by late nigth alumni lee sin- when a blind man cries by deep purple TARIC- take me to church by hozier (watch the clip boyy u will get it XDDD ) chose from my music playlist lol just logged in to comment :DD
: Practice tool with runes
hmm if only we could have that + friends in the practice tool. ugh, it would be so good. 2 friends enjoying unlimited spell casting in the practice tool. whats better than that. rather than using them on a dummy
: Game is terrible right now
i totally get what u mean. the thing is they have to nerf him in that case. if a certain champ has a broken ability but isnt buffed enough, it will become useless. take fiora's W. riposte. it counters everything, stuns,roots, ultimates, even exhaust and ignite if i am right. its an ability that counters summoner spells. is that ok? no. but she has a lot of bad matchups. i think same goes for jax. if you dont time it perfectly to execute E at the right moment, you will get punished. if fiora casts w like an idiot, shes completely open for your stuns/roots/etc/ same goes for jax/ same goes for leona who has 3/4 abilites as stuns. if she misses her E, punish her hard. but i do agree that game is broken. i am also having a hard time sometimes.
Apollo54 (EUW)
: I have the same issue not overly intrusive because I'm still rarely the last one to be finished but it's slowed down significantly since about 8.13/4 I think
> [{quoted}](name=Apollo54,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=UH3sEUwn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-07T12:23:21.849+0000) > > I have the same issue not overly intrusive because I'm still rarely the last one to be finished but it's slowed down significantly since about 8.13/4 I think yeah i guess it is a problem that some experience and some not . but since im not the only one, i guess its riots thing.
Rioter Comments
: New Client Lacks Options
they said they will be adding a stat option in profile page later this patch. its highly likely that you're gonna see your win/loss ratio there. i agree with client problems when entering the game. not the same problem u've got but it takes a long time to connect to games . :( idk if thats my problem or not
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Why does noone give a shit in games?
i see people not caring about games ONLY and mostly in normal games. sometimes i want to try out some champs and all i can see is dead brain cells unfortunately.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >but by your teammates skills too. because its a TEAM game... >getting angry makes sense sometimes yes, it does make sense, however projecting that anger towards others DO NOT >i put my energy into 35 min game and i lose bcs some dude DCed cause he had 13k ping.(its true i swear ) i dont see logic in that. and if its YOU that will have 13k ping just because the sun doesnt shine the right way and it blocks your ISP-s traffic? (its a bad example, but you know what i mean) >when i see that some guy goes 3/21/3 and i lose 18 LP , i just dont get it. whats the idea behind that? the idea behind that is the current generation, they want everything instantly and with no work, if they dont get their win in 10 seconds they just afk/troll/feed, they just dont care anymore >it needs some major improvements. :) so what do you suggest? because afaik the current system is the best one available so far that does not punish innocent ppl and have a high reform rate, everyone knows that its still bad and slow to catch trolls etc, but so far noone gave a good suggestion on how to improve it without making it abuseable (like not removing LP for an afk teammate, if you dont want to lose LP just flame a guy until he leaves and you go without punishment) or punishing innocent ppl (like getting a dc cos of a power outage, you cant help it, so why would you get punished for it)
> [{quoted}](name=FleaLess,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E3AguRbs,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-05T11:19:52.827+0000) > > because its a TEAM game... > > yes, it does make sense, however projecting that anger towards others DO NOT > > and if its YOU that will have 13k ping just because the sun doesnt shine the right way and it blocks your ISP-s traffic? (its a bad example, but you know what i mean) > > the idea behind that is the current generation, they want everything instantly and with no work, if they dont get their win in 10 seconds they just afk/troll/feed, they just dont care anymore > > so what do you suggest? because afaik the current system is the best one available so far that does not punish innocent ppl and have a high reform rate, everyone knows that its still bad and slow to catch trolls etc, but so far noone gave a good suggestion on how to improve it without making it abuseable (like not removing LP for an afk teammate, if you dont want to lose LP just flame a guy until he leaves and you go without punishment) or punishing innocent ppl (like getting a dc cos of a power outage, you cant help it, so why would you get punished for it) if its me who has 13k ping, let riot punish me as hard as possible. then i will know that its not suitable for me to connect to games when i'vegot 13k ping most of the time . im not demanding things cause i know its hard to get a new system that will be perfect. you know sometimes electricity may go off in my house and then i get banned from fast queue. i know that it wasnt my problem but i also know that riots system doesnt realize that . its fine i can deal with that. as long as it goes for making/forcing someone to afk for your own good, why doesnt he mute everyone else so no one can abuse him ? theres a reason we have a mute system.
Ceberuz (EUW)
: The system is bad overall, but you can't make a system that pairs you based on what latency players may or may not have, just not going to happen. That being said, I don't know why people keep bothering trying to post about wanted changes to achieve quality games, posts goes unwanted by Rioters or gets shot down by volunteers and sheep who worship the very ground Riot occupies to a fanatical degree! The only way to achieve quality games, is to match players on game statistics, instead of the current arbitrary RnG.., you'd need to apply KDA, CS/min, ward count average at minimum.
> [{quoted}](name=Ceberuz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E3AguRbs,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-05T08:46:20.558+0000) > > The system is bad overall, but you can't make a system that pairs you based on what latency players may or may not have, just not going to happen. > > That being said, I don't know why people keep bothering trying to post about wanted changes to achieve quality games, posts goes unwanted by Rioters or gets shot down by volunteers and sheep who worship the very ground Riot occupies to a fanatical degree! > > The only way to achieve quality games, is to match players on game statistics, instead of the current arbitrary RnG.., you'd need to apply KDA, CS/min, ward count average at minimum. couldnt agree more. i get matched up with players who dont know how to use their abilities yet people tell me i belong there. i dont want to believe in that. i dont want to believe in that at all. im not saying im far more superior than the rest of the team but come on man.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Dinokdrun,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E3AguRbs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-05T08:16:14.249+0000) > > I 100% agree with the system being flawed. I used to think that this wasn't the case, but now that I've seen cases of unjustified punishment against people and other very toxic people getting away all the time, I'm 100% certain the system is corrupted and flawed. > > The problem you're explaining is one I've had for a long time. I don't see why it's so hard to implement a system that detects a valid report against someone and then returns the LP to the duped members of the team, maybe even adding the accumlated amount of LP those people would have lost to the amount lost by the afker/inter. A simple "loss prevented" as soon as there's an afk or inter on your team. It's not impossible, Riot just doesn't want to do it for some reason. Probably because they'll have to admit that their current system doesn't work. > > I think DOTA has the option to kick a player out that is toxic, afk or inting and have a random player rejoin instead (not sure, I don't play DOTA). If that is possible, why not returning LP? *Shrug* too much effort for Riot I guess. > > Now that we're on about the system anyway, it appears to work by collecting reports by people to formulate a standard and then it acts upon that. If one person says something in flaming manner and another says it as a joke or advice etc, the not flammer is screwed because the system takes an out of context quote and deems it ban worthy. I'm not even talking about anything that involves cussing because you know you're walking on thin ice when you say "you noob" in a joking manner to your friend when they die. Consider the line "Go and feed another lane" for instance. It is an ambigious line that could either mean "go feed somewhere else you noob jungler" or "I'm behind so try and get one of our teammates ahead instead of trying to help me in vain". The second person will be screwed regardless even though there's nothing offensive about it. The only thing that needs to happen is for one angry person to report everyone for negative attitude. Try and contest it, but Riot doesn't care. That's how the NA has an entire threat full of people who got bans they didn't deserve (though they include the valid punishments here and there). > > It's the sad truth. You can start a poll about it, but again, Riot will not care about it at all. i agree with every point u made too. i know that my poll wont have an effect buy still i want to know what community thinks . :)
: Im sorry if i didnt read all bcs i just woke up. I'll just say that if there is no punishing system others toxicity could kill this game. Some players dont worry about punishment and dont know what flaming and being toxic means, so punishment will teach them to reform in better players. If not , they risk on perma ban so jokes on them.
> [{quoted}](name=Zavijam Nocu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E3AguRbs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-05T08:02:53.006+0000) > > Im sorry if i didnt read all bcs i just woke up. I'll just say that if there is no punishing system others toxicity could kill this game. > Some players dont worry about punishment and dont know what flaming and being toxic means, so punishment will teach them to reform in better players. If not , they risk on perma ban so jokes on them. i dont want to delete the punish system, i just want to improve it in some ways so if troll for example, someone else doesnt get punished that bad. i
Rioter Comments
: sitting at 0% at loading screen longer than before
same thing here. used to connect way faster before. now it takes me longer. yet i havent changed anything on my pc and its still the same setup. fresh windows no problems. still longer connection period . :(
: Can Malphite have visual update
his base skin looks horrible. surely needs update but some other skins are really good . im sure he will receive the update at some point. after nunus rework maybe?
: Fizz over buffed?
proper CC is game changer. if u dont have CC champs its gonna be pain in the ***. last night i played against fizz with leona, i waited for his E then ulted him plus my Q+E stun is perfect for it. good focus destroyed him even though he was fed. unless every lane is FED AF, you can focus fizz with good CC( leonas stuns, nautilus Q, passive, R, blitz e or q or R for silence, braum q or R,) try to peel him off the main dmg dealer in your team. as long as it goes on the lane, i cant give u any advices cs i dont play mid. only thing i know that he does way too much dmg if he lands his whole rotation on you, so DEF AF on the lane i guess and good ganking from your team
Mirgata (EUNE)
: What are you doing Riot games? (not a balance rant)
that's your problem imo. there was a connection problem, you joined the game and the bug prevented you to see the actual time of the game. thats it . send ticket to riot maybe if it happens again.
: Akali shroud is stupid
solution : i banned akali yesterday in ranked champ select. no champ no problem. :) i know thats not the ultimate solution but still...
: Tower feel useless
that's the same thing i posted. 100% agree. Riot please take these posts into consideration. change something about them. if someone can towerdive without even getting a single turret hit, its not called tower dive ...its called playing with the game mechanism which is supposed to punish you for entering enemy area.
attícus (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=attícus,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=vEvlUyQu,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-08-01T09:46:08.946+0000) > > Cause this isn't how memes work, this isn't how any of it works. this doesnt need to be a meme. it was a sarcastic post. this needs a little bit of thinking thats all.
Four Star (EUW)
: Season 9 Turret Design leaked
that's what im saying dude. upvoted. idk how people dont get the reference lol.
Zyzyx (EUW)
: That's not entirely true. Riot listens quite carefully and they have quite a long history of implementing things the community has requested. Champions, Skins, features...there is plenty.
> [{quoted}](name=Zyzyx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BTrYjsoH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-29T09:17:49.547+0000) > > That's not entirely true. Riot listens quite carefully and they have quite a long history of implementing things the community has requested. Champions, Skins, features...there is plenty. thats good if its true. i havent been around for a long time only a year and a half so i really havent seen stuff get trasfered from boards into the game . i just wanted to know if someone actually sends those ideas and reads them throughout a their process of game balance or implementing a new feature .
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=NeonSpectrum,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YQ6vwtRY,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-07-28T10:31:54.901+0000) > > that means unless you int in 8 out 10 , 9 out of 10 or more games you dont get banned. False. Apocalypse proved this is wrong when he inted 40+ games in a row and got banned the next day due to hitting reddit frontpage but to be fair its his fault for tweeting "inted 40+ games in a row no ban nice system" and a pic of his match history. Had he not done it he wouldnt have been banned.
> [{quoted}](name=CrystalFlame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YQ6vwtRY,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-07-28T11:25:18.849+0000) > > False. Apocalypse proved this is wrong when he inted 40+ games in a row and got banned the next day due to hitting reddit frontpage but to be fair its his fault for tweeting "inted 40+ games in a row no ban nice system" and a pic of his match history. Had he not done it he wouldnt have been banned. ok, i guess system's far more broken than i expected, GG Riot!
: Proof that intentional feeding detection does not work via in-game reporting.
from what i learned( my experience plus posts on FB league groups) people only get banned for radical behaviors. they have to cross a certain line. like i mentioned i used to flame and int yet i wouldnt get banned right? this is bcs my behavior wasnt consistent. it would happen often but not everyday, not every game. people post screenshots of their chat and i see the difference between my flame and their flame. they've got about 200 lines of chat history and at least 150 of them contain flame and disrespect towards others, whereas mine would contain 70 lines of chat history and only 12-15 would be abusive , offensive. so there;s a certain line between friendly kinda offensive banter and disrespectful behavior. i would int in 3 out of 10 games or 2 out of 10 games. no ban. that means unless you int in 8 out 10 , 9 out of 10 or more games you dont get banned. im pretty sure thats how it works. yeah report DOES trigger a ban procedure but it doesnt guarantee a ban unless player meets certain requirements, the ones i listed above.
JenShen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ketchup God,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YQ6vwtRY,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-28T07:29:24.611+0000) > > **For Rioter's reading this:** Check ticket number #35920749 and the issued player's previous games, no I don't mean the scores, I literally mean the replays of the player's games. Because otherwise it'll probably be disregarded as a "false report" probably. > > **For everyone else reading:** This guy who was queued in for support, just started the first minute running to mid and dying under turret repeatedly, AFK-ing rest of the time. After reporting, I actually checked his match history to see how long has he been doing this, guess what, _**"ELEVEN DAYS"**_ of Solo/Duo Queue Ranked intentional feeding, with each scores of 0/15 being the worst and 0/7 being the best KDA. I don't know he's deranking or whatever, but that's not the issue here. > > The main issue is that in-game reporting is broken and Riot needs to take notice of this already. It's been more than several games this player has been behaving similiarly but for some reason was able to avoid the detection. > > Trying really hard not to give names here, but if you're curious and are gonna just consider this "It's because of you people false reporting the system doesn't work", check my match history on OP.GG, there should be a game with Fiddlesticks in our team. > > With this I'll be giving a long break from the game until an official fix notice is released that reports are actually working again. Maybe the guy had a bad day, eleven days in a row, riot cannot punish him because he could be innocent and they do not want to punish innocent players, but if you say something like ""report that guy"", it's over, you deserve a punishment for being negative , passive aggressive, verbal abuse and you are the main problem why the community is so bad.
> [{quoted}](name=JenShen,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YQ6vwtRY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-28T08:45:29.184+0000) > > Maybe the guy had a bad day, eleven days in a row, riot cannot punish him because he could be innocent and they do not want to punish innocent players, but if you say something like ""report that guy"", it's over, you deserve a punishment for being negative , passive aggressive, verbal abuse and you are the main problem why the community is so bad. yeah i totally understand. if my jungler is a braindead person and leaves the game bcs i didnt help him to take down a tower, I AM THE ONE that has the problem right? yeah nice logic . just for the record, i am not saying that you must rage or flame that guy but i do write ONLY once: please report my jg afk. thats it .
: Proof that intentional feeding detection does not work via in-game reporting.
the game doesnt have a good report system. it only detects ones who left the game, same crap as leavebuster, only detects some key words which are used to flame and detects cheating programs. THATS IT. here's a little secret i would like to share. on my previous account i used to int when i would get angry, i would go 0/7 but i wouldnt get a single notification . btw that is the reason i voluntarily deleted my account to get reformed. i dont do that now but earlier when i used to int ,game wouldnt detect it .simpy speaking unless you go 0/52 you dont get shit. i used to go 0 6 or 0 10 but nothing. and i used to do it in ranked when my team would start losing. in RANKED. but nothing. i am an example of the riots broken system. if someone ints or 0/13 game cant differentiate if he's a newbie / bad or is inting. thats stupid AF. i used to flame on my previous account and i used to int sometimes. i would only get banned for queues bcs of leaving the game but nothing else. i had a lot of good skins there but i hated that account bcs i wasnt a good player, i hated my behaviour.. i reformed , created a new one and become better.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Press Spacebar to accept match
Rioter please reply please implement this feature in the system.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Press Spacebar to accept match
never thought about that before. best idea!!! upvoted {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Infernape (EUW)
: Damage eventually outscales defence. Especially with how the game is nowadays. However in a 1v1 scenario, Darius should be able to kill a tank, especially considering he runs Conqueror and rushes Triforce/Steraks nowadays. Outside a 1v1 scenario, it would depend on skill. If Darius is denied his ult resets and is peeled off of correctly, he's practically useless. But if Darius can execute someone with his ult and keep applying his passive, he wins. Ornn is one of the few tanks that are capable of dealing damage (Vanguards are generally offensive tanks), so if you don't build MR against his magic damage heavy kit, he is fully capable of killing you (especially if you allow him to land his entire kit on you).
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OQv9MOt1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-25T07:03:59.608+0000) > > Damage eventually outscales defence. Especially with how the game is nowadays. > > However in a 1v1 scenario, Darius should be able to kill a tank, especially considering he runs Conqueror and rushes Triforce/Steraks nowadays. Outside a 1v1 scenario, it would depend on skill. If Darius is denied his ult resets and is peeled off of correctly, he's practically useless. But if Darius can execute someone with his ult and keep applying his passive, he wins. > > Ornn is one of the few tanks that are capable of dealing damage (Vanguards are generally offensive tanks), so if you don't build MR against his magic damage heavy kit, he is fully capable of killing you (especially if you allow him to land his entire kit on you). i didnt have triforce/i had BC+sterak+other items. he was pushing with a wave and i almost killed him with my R leaving about 100 hp but still i died :( it was 1 vs 1.
Rioter Comments
Coxis (EUNE)
: Pssssst. Come in here. I gotta tell you something
quite an extraordinary idea. i like it . {{sticker:galio-happy}}
Talk Dirty (EUNE)
: project evelynn
i dont like it sorry. i just didnt downvote bcs i dont like downvoting posts unless they are really bad .evelynn's blood moon skin wasnt received well even though she CAN fit in that role, but project is too much. its no for me. :)
evol (EUW)
: League edit 'GUALA'
its pretty awesome .i love it . its much different from what i see everyday and the light effects make it look very good. it would be nice to see longer videos such this but i guess it takes a lot of time huh?
: Received honor in Match History
upvoted, but since riot doesnt want us to know the progress and the amount of honors it takes to move onto next levels, its highly likely they wont add feature like that, if they do, people will start counting them and will try to calculate how many honors do you need for lvl 5 for example. riot doesnt want it bcs they would add progress bar near the honor lvl. they dont even want you to see your friends honor lvl lol.
: the real problem here is , how do you die to an {{champion:21}} that dive you
> [{quoted}](name=KaizokaiYT,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Bnito9yx,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-07-18T18:49:42.584+0000) > > the real problem here is , how do you die to an {{champion:21}} that dive you thats the point. i dont remember exactly how it happened. i was standing near tier 2 turret, she stepped into range casted her ulti after her e and killed me, tanking more shots than adc should . i didnt want to see tower kill her ,but rather see her getting low. all i saw that she was almost full health . plus i dont mean to sound offensive to you, but when people see this specific types of problems, they tend to blame players, instead of thinking that MAYBE he DID play as good as he could but tower is simply weak. P.S just played a game against alistar with zyra, he dived my ADC at lvl 5, both ali and adc walked out just fine. my adc had 35% health YET alistar can run around my tower at lvl 5 like nothing. sorry but i dont consider that to be ok. im not whining over lost games ,heck i';ve long realized that this is a game and dont actually care about ranks,.. i didnt post this bcs im a shitty player and want to hug tower and let it execute enemies for me. NO. i see my friends complaining and i experience the problems myself, my only purpose here is to try to tell people that towers need to have little bit more dmg or attack speed or whatever. I'm thankful to everyone who agrees with my opinion. :)
Shozis (EUNE)
: I don't necessarily insist on buffing their defenses because as it was already mentioned in some similar threads it would prolong games, however, I definitely feel that their attack should be looked on to make dives a lot riskier so that you would need to think twice before making such decision. Several ways to achieve this: 1. Increse flat damage dealt to champions 2. Turrets deal true damage to champions 3. Turrets deal %max health damage to champions 4. Turrets fire shots faster against champions 5. Turrets deal even more damage with each consecutive shot. I'm sure someone can brainstorm for even better ideas.
> [{quoted}](name=Shozis,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Bnito9yx,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-07-18T16:40:04.034+0000) > > I don't necessarily insist on buffing their defenses because as it was already mentioned in some similar threads it would prolong games, however, I definitely feel that their attack should be looked on to make dives a lot riskier so that you would need to think twice before making such decision. > > Several ways to achieve this: > 1. Increse flat damage dealt to champions > 2. Turrets deal true damage to champions > 3. Turrets deal %max health damage to champions > 4. Turrets fire shots faster against champions > 5. Turrets deal even more damage with each consecutive shot. > > I'm sure someone can brainstorm for even better ideas. the question is IF they want to brainstorm, not that they can or cant.
Chùos (EUW)
: you are just bad please get good you and evryone who complain about fizz because he is a noob stomper
> [{quoted}](name=Chùos,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jawA9dIr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-18T14:50:10.865+0000) > > you are just bad please get good you and evryone who complain about fizz because he is a noob stomper XD yeah ok im bad. what do you call bad? when fizz jumps in, i try to root him with my zyra's E and use ult he dodges it and dodges tower shots , STOMPS THE CRAP out of me and flashes away= im bad? listen, maybe you are high elo player. im just getting to gold man. im supp, pretty good supp for gold tier i would say.not more not less. silver 1 currently. people in my elo dont listen and proceed to feed on mid lane sometimes,eventually fizz gets fed like crazy, therefore it becomes my problem? hope you can understand.
Nolex (EUNE)
: I dont get you guys should we siege tier 1 for 45 minutes?? Fast scaling champs are in meta now thats why u have feeling that towers are paper..
> [{quoted}](name=Nolex,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Bnito9yx,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-07-18T14:38:34.102+0000) > > I dont get you guys should we siege tier 1 for 45 minutes?? Fast scaling champs are in meta now thats why u have feeling that towers are paper.. dont lie to yourself nolex. i said it many times and will repeat. i dont want towers falling at 45 min, i dont want them to be killing machines, but i also dont like their dmg output. lets disable their shooting mechanism then and call the OBJECTIVES for gold. We ask for some buffs that will balance the situation. dont tell me you like it when you see tier 1 towers falling at 7 min.
: But they are linked... skill at killing minions translates to getting to a tower faster, therefore the speed at which she kills towers is compensated by her ability to kill waves.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Bnito9yx,comment-id=0003000e000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-18T14:31:31.301+0000) > > But they are linked... skill at killing minions translates to getting to a tower faster, therefore the speed at which she kills towers is compensated by her ability to kill waves. i guess you a right in that case yeah. never thought about that. no, i never asked to increase AP champ damage against towers lol, just remembered that my AA's used to deal small amount of dmg to turrets when i played annie in the past
Agrippa18 (EUNE)
: Gj Riot you ruined Fizz
i posted a thread complaining about towers, their weakness,how can fizz dive and avoid getting hit by it , meanwhile here YOU are complaining that you cant kill someone in 0.12312983237 seconds . {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Bnito9yx,comment-id=0003001200000000,timestamp=2018-07-18T13:27:35.500+0000) > > Ultimate removes him from the map, just like Yi or Zed. On that note, i forgot to add Xayah, Vladimir and Maokai to the list above. Wouldn't she have to dive to another enemy champion? Assuming also under a tower.
here are the champs that can easily tower dive and almost negate tower shots: aatrox (ulti), anivia(passive) bard(ulti), ekko(ulti), elise(jump ability), evelyn (ulti), fizz(E) ,kled(passive), lissandra (ulti), pantheon(passive) , reksai(ulti) ,taric(ulti), trynda(ulti), vladimir(w), xayah(ulti), zac(passive), zed(ulti), zilean(ulti) these right here are champs that can say I dont give a damn im tower diving its fine if there's a tower and if i take 7-8 shots . either that or : i wont ever take a shot bcs of my abilites.(zed,vlad,fizz,etc...) these are champs that have special interactions with towers and completely destroy their role. i dont want these abilites removed, but i want them to think before they dive. they dont think, they only look at their lvl, its 6 already? ah, lets go tower diving. EDIT: forgot to add kayle and kindred with their ults :) thanks to swampert919
: > [{quoted}](name=NeonSpectrum,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Bnito9yx,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2018-07-18T11:31:56.663+0000) > > im not asking for super robot tower that will 1 shot full build lvl18 mundo no. i just want them to be more dangerous that's all. Totally hear you. As the guys said it seems like something could look into with the ideal output being that tower dives would be riskier so prolonged dives under the tower ignoring their existence would be reduced where it wouldn't have much on an impact on huge bursts like the case of fizz mentioned before.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Cosantoir,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Bnito9yx,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2018-07-18T12:28:17.937+0000) > > Totally hear you. As the guys said it seems like something could look into with the ideal output being that tower dives would be riskier so prolonged dives under the tower ignoring their existence would be reduced where it wouldn't have much on an impact on huge bursts like the case of fizz mentioned before. that fizz thing is totally different topic. i would change that in his kit and make it vulnerable to tower shots but that's not what i want now. i dont want adcs, junglers freediving me without harsh consequences at higher levels. . i will build zhonya for fizz, but i dont want to build zhonya for ADCs and jglers no. thanks for understanding
: So I gave the gameplay team your feedback and asked them for some insight on towers in general for you guys. While I don't 100% agree with some of the response these guys know infinitely more about this than I do so I will default to their better judgement. To paraphrase the conversation: The difficult thing about this conversation is always that as a game element, towers are primarily objectives, not defenders. If we made them effective protectors, we'd also really hurt the flow of the game. There's probably some room to make them stronger in combat before things break down, but the end result would be something like "Tower dives are slightly riskier", not "Towers protect players well." For one example of why that is - if towers are effective protectors, then sieges become riskier, teams can defend their inhibitors better, and as a result the team with the upper hand tends to just go farm the map instead of trying to siege - which leaves them just about as likely to win, but can easily drag things out for 5-10 extra minutes without much better chance of a comeback occurring. He believed that part of the underwhelming feeling , was when they were made so big and imposing (and cool!) during the Summoners Rift Update - the visuals set the expectation that they'll be powerful but they really can't be, which leaves them permanently unsatisfying to play around.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Cosantoir,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Bnito9yx,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-07-18T11:22:44.579+0000) > > So I gave the gameplay team your feedback and asked them for some insight on towers in general for you guys. While I don't 100% agree with some of the response these guys know infinitely more about this than I do so I will default to their better judgement. > > To paraphrase the conversation: > The difficult thing about this conversation is always that as a game element, towers are primarily objectives, not defenders. If we made them effective protectors, we'd also really hurt the flow of the game. There's probably some room to make them stronger in combat before things break down, but the end result would be something like "Tower dives are slightly riskier", not "Towers protect players well." > > For one example of why that is - if towers are effective protectors, then sieges become riskier, teams can defend their inhibitors better, and as a result the team with the upper hand tends to just go farm the map instead of trying to siege - which leaves them just about as likely to win, but can easily drag things out for 5-10 extra minutes without much better chance of a comeback occurring. > > He believed that part of the underwhelming feeling , was when they were made so big and imposing (and cool!) during the Summoners Rift Update - the visuals set the expectation that they'll be powerful but they really can't be, which leaves them permanently unsatisfying to play around. ok i guess riot want them to be useless statues bcs clever people in high elo almost never die under turret at lvl 3. i dont call turret a turret if it has no dmg after 10 minutes. like i said, i dont want them protecting me like crazy, i want the amplification of their dmg or armor or whatever to simply extend the time it takes to take one down ok? im not asking for super robot tower that will 1 shot full build lvl18 mundo no. i just want them to be more dangerous that's all.
Shadofff (EUNE)
: well he gave specific example of overfed fizz, do you want towers to protect vs guy who is already 10/0? why should someone who is better be punished? Why making it easier for somebody with 0/6 to just cling to tower? Stronger towers mean longer games and if you talk about late game and players being obliterated in seconds under their turret then how do you want to change it? If you die in second then only deterrent would be to kill that enemy even faster by turret. You gave specific example of lvl 9 mf as well, it doesn't happen if you are full hp and even with her, if she can destroy you under your tower and walk away then she is fed already or you are staying with 100 hp, and that should not be protected. The part with tanks, well they are there to tank. What is the point of tank if he will just get trashed by turret?
> [{quoted}](name=Shadofff,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Bnito9yx,comment-id=00000000000300000000,timestamp=2018-07-18T09:16:12.832+0000) > > well he gave specific example of overfed fizz, do you want towers to protect vs guy who is already 10/0? why should someone who is better be punished? Why making it easier for somebody with 0/6 to just cling to tower? Stronger towers mean longer games and if you talk about late game and players being obliterated in seconds under their turret then how do you want to change it? If you die in second then only deterrent would be to kill that enemy even faster by turret. You gave specific example of lvl 9 mf as well, it doesn't happen if you are full hp and even with her, if she can destroy you under your tower and walk away then she is fed already or you are staying with 100 hp, and that should not be protected. The part with tanks, well they are there to tank. What is the point of tank if he will just get trashed by turret? if mf is 7/0 it means that she's got lot of items therefore lot of dmg. but she shouldn't be able to withstand 3-4 towershots with her health. hats ridiculous . as long as it goes for tanks, yeah i agree they should be stronger against turrets but taking 20 shots with mundo and staying at 30% health again isnt normal. think about it. towers are so weak that if you kill enemy bot lane at lvl 4-5, you can easily destroy the first turret if you have wave ushin in and jg isnt bot. thats not normal. towers falling earlier than 8 min isnt normal unless there are 5 man bashing at one turret.
Show more

NeonSpectrum

Level 70 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion