: Interface shop in-game
Well, we already have Item presets.
Sceizer (EUW)
: And Ghost is already strong you can escape most situations with it and you can upgrade it with {{item:1323}} The bonus Armor and Magic resist is usefull but doesnt really fit the spell and who is going to attack somebody when they use it for escapes. the only usefull thing what they can add to it is maybe some tenacity like for exemple 10% but idk :P
Oh well, just a stupid idea :c
Sceizer (EUW)
: you forgot{{champion:27}}
: Apart from not making any thematical sense this would just result in tanks becoming more obnoxious than anything.
Oh well, I guess I'm just too much of a noob to make suggestions ;-;
Allisrem2 (EUW)
: So u want it on every garen darius singed nasus illaoi hecarim and all adcs to quit league forever? U must rly hate adcs bruh
No, I thought this was a good buff for everyone. For example, a Vayne chasing someone with her ult and this ghost would be good and make it be picked more.
Smerk (EUW)
: Ghost is strong enough, it is only considered as weaker spell than Flash because it can't get you over the walls, in direct chasing/fleeing Ghost will beat Flash easily. that buff that you suggested will make Ghost seriously OP
Well, what about twice smaller buffs?
coolbe (EUW)
: no
CJXander (EUNE)
: Ahri animated wallpaper
Good job!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Evelynn Sketch
Awsome! I can barely draw a stickman and make it look good :(
Rioter Comments
: Hello, I wanted to share my fan art here :)
Well done! Keep up the good work{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
: there is arclight astricot and dragon slayer.
Yeah noticed that :p
Rioter Comments
: Guess you can only buy them then!
Too bad :( Are there any small competitions I can enter? And where?
: Well most of the times you need to do something for it, 100RP is a lot, maybe if you paint the Mona Lisa?
Aww,man.. I can't find any giveaways and I can't draw :v
: Which Skins did you get!?
I don't play Xin & Jax, but I play Vayne & Shyvana. I need 100 RP, does anyone know a way that I can get them without buying it? Does Riot give 100 RP for tickets? I really want the Aristocrat Vayne skin :( [](http://imgur.com/XFwYphl)
Hollow (EUW)
: Kindred's theme, piano version with sheet music! c:
I love Metal music but this is just so good! Well done :)
SaTkE (EUW)
: Bravo Nidžo.
Demoyer (EUNE)
: Congrulation, we both did it must be our season :) next season platinum 1/diamond 5 good luck m8
Diamond?Don't over exagerate it :D
: Gratz :)
: Well confuckingratz!
BenasBr (EUW)
: Wow these tips are very new and we havent heard them from anyone before you.
Ha-ha..I know these tips are so common but they're the things I did to get Gold so this is for the people that want to get Silver/Gold.
Riryz (EUW)
: 1: congratz on reaching gold 2: its not that becasue you hit gold now that you are a good player ( i dont mean youre a bad player of course). youre not nearly good enough to give tips on how to play while youre this close to silver (nobody listens to you, its just the hard thruth :/ ) where you cant say something about the game because it gets ignored. you just left silver. i know im not the one to talk seeing how im silver1 but i do know that you shouldnt give these "tips". most of these tips are obvious and most people know about it. you are just 1 division away from silver again, you know how it feels when people think youre stupid just because youre 1 division lower. 3: tip 5 is just stupid... if you followed that tip you would never be able to play ranked. there is always something thats wrong with you. also you said not to worry if you lose but you do have to worry about losing. you have to want to win without harrassing your team. if you lose multiple games in a row you should stop playing ranked that day or at least a couple of hours and clear your mind. that works for me. if you dont you might go on tilt or become mad at your team (either in chat or just in your toughts) when they fail very badly.
1.Thanks! 2.I know I'm bad,but I made it for Bronze/Silver players that want to get Silver/Gold because these are the rules I followed to get to Gold. 3.I..uh..*goes invisible*
Emillie (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheRealMasterYi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2QlryrcR,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2015-10-17T16:40:26.128+0000) > > im gonna look like a total piece of shit here but is gold really a boarder to be giving tips? like i mean im at plat and players rarly know the basics of stuff (including myself i arnt a hipocrit i cant get used to kiting or a range auto attack for shit *so i hate adc*) like lets be real its the smallest winning spree off silver... like im happy for him clap clap he gets the sivir skin and all but are people really coming on the forums for advice? why not just go ask a pro or watch the coaches of pros like lastshadow and stuff? just seems kind of random. Rank doesn't mean everything. I'm diamond but I never played Yorick in my life. Meanwhile, there may be some gold 5 Yorick main out there. There's a really high chance that gold 5 knows more about Yorick than I do, so I'll listen to what he has to say.
Well,I made this posts for other Bronze/Silver players that want to get to Silver/Gold,and these are the tips I used myself to get to Gold V.These tips are no good for fellow Gold or higher players.
LA Losty (EUW)
: Ignore him, right now he is doing nothing but flaming higher elo players than himself xD
Yes,I've seen his profile on the forums :D
: ***
I haven't gotten there by luck.I've been trying my best the whole season to get Gold.And don't act like you're god,you're Silver acting like a Challenger player. I don't want to start a fight.
LA Losty (EUW)
: Congratulations fellow Nikolai. :D
: ***
I've made this for the people that can't get out of Bronze/Silver,because this is what I did to get to Gold V..
Rioter Comments
Bueast (EUNE)
: hey man can u tell me where can i ask them for PBE acc
Google it,it's somewhere on the old forums I think.I'm sorry that I can't find it,I'm too excited to try the PBE out :D
Hassi (EUW)
: I applied for pbe back in late 2013... im still waiting...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Nikola310 (EUNE)
: LF some1 to play with me
BTW My EUNE account is level 30(Silver V) but my EUW account(used when EUNE is offline) is level 8.
Rioter Comments
Ròbin (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nikola310,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=T92EZpMA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-02-16T17:28:28.400+0000) > > Nothing changed,but it's your MMR's "fault". > MMR means Match making rating,and it goes up and down depending on wins and defeats. > Jumping up 2 divisions happened to me too,and it's nothing new.If you're Bronze 3,but you have the MMR of Bronze 1,then you will probably jump 2 divisions.You can check your MMR on a website called op.gg > Here is your account on the website http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=AcidRa%C3%ACn Ah okay. I was just a bit confused, thanks so much
Ròbin (EUW)
: Did something change with the new season of ranked?
Nothing changed,but it's your MMR's "fault". MMR means Match making rating,and it goes up and down depending on wins and defeats. Jumping up 2 divisions happened to me too,and it's nothing new.If you're Bronze 3,but you have the MMR of Bronze 1,then you will probably jump 2 divisions.You can check your MMR on a website called op.gg Here is your account on the website http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=AcidRa%C3%ACn
Rioter Comments

Nikola310

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion