Sympton (EUW)
: uh-huh uhmm no. simply more accounts can be made, system is too slow, doesnt understand context, and you can buy a level 30 account for 5 euros..
It was cool for me to make it from the bottoms but who cares? System is dumb, I had so many champions and I won't give the same money again, sorry.
: If common sense fails you I fear for your life xD
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Noob with Sona,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cMFB6vfE,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000100020000,timestamp=2017-11-27T13:52:54.228+0000) > > Y u lying? Even you're not believing to this solution just to show me how "TOXIC" am I, lol. Lying? Tell me, what would be benefits of getting into fight with that person? And what would be downside of walking away?
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cMFB6vfE,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000001000200000000,timestamp=2017-11-27T14:02:16.938+0000) > > Lying? Tell me, what would be benefits of getting into fight with that person? And what would be downside of walking away? Yeah dude, I believe that you will ignore a person wishing your family to die or saying he had sex with someone of them especially if he's 13 years old, please stop, your theory is so, so non-sense.
Declined (EUNE)
: I wouldn't consider that off topic, since this is the core of the issue we're getting at. How to cope when other people are acting up. The short version I can give you is: That's not on you. The weight of the world does not lie on your shoulders. Even if someone is being a douche, then it's not on you to take it to heart, the best thing you can do is mute, report and then move on. The system will handle things accordingly, and you won't become crazy every time someone does or say something stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cMFB6vfE,comment-id=0000000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-27T13:58:42.626+0000) > > I wouldn't consider that off topic, since this is the core of the issue we're getting at. > > How to cope when other people are acting up. > > The short version I can give you is: > > That's not on you. > The weight of the world does not lie on your shoulders. > > Even if someone is being a douche, then it's not on you to take it to heart, the best thing you can do is mute, report and then move on. > The system will handle things accordingly, and you won't become crazy every time someone does or say something stupid. Will, will, will, it's like our prime-minister, only promising things that will never happen. You will lose much more players in future if you continue like that and the community will contain only kids under 18 years + people without a personal life and the others will focus on better games, how sad, this was my favorite game since I stopped playing CS:GO so much because of my low rank and my low fps + making the game much worse.
Declined (EUNE)
: In your case, I'm afraid that's not exactly the point I'm trying to make. Performance is irrelevant, you could be the worst player in the game and never receive even a warning or punishment for it. Please don't mistake performance for behavior which is the category you were punished for. The reporting and subsequent evaluation system, are handled automatically. Once reported, the system will review the chatlogs and associated data and act accordingly. Wether that's stifling the users honor progression or dishing out punishment. However if there's nothing to come for, then the report is simply disregarded, multiple reports against the same person won't trigger the system twice either, but multiple reports can help the machine learning to find out what we as a community believe should be punished or not. As a result, our reports help set the guidelines for what we believe should be punished or not.
> As a result, our reports help set the guidelines for what we believe should be punished or not. Yeah, I see, Kappa. lmao You're looking only for the insults on normals, you care about the all game only on Ranked, aren't you?
: When you 1st logged in you were given the ToS to read which I you totally skipped, we all did xD but some don't even have the common sense to make up for it, not even kappa.
We're skipping the ToS for every game, let's get banned from everywhere, even from life, lol!
: >your logic is quitly dumb Ah yes, the mark of every great argument, an ass-ertion of superior intelect. >calls you in real life "idiot" Ignore the rando trying to instigate? > insulting your family Depends, if you mean my Personal family, well he doesn't know them therefore his opinion on them is void. If you mean the mafia, he'll be sleeping with the fishes tony. >won't you defend yourself? there's no need to defend yourself from someone calling you an idiot, i mean seriously how lacking of self confidence do you have to be to have emotional outburts at every person asserting your mind closer resembling that of an ant than a functional human being? >you're the biggest masochist I've ever seen I guess you dont know any masochists then. Seriously if being called an idiot and not responding to that is your strongest idea of masochism, you have no idea what masochism is.
> [{quoted}](name=Mecha Syrena,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cMFB6vfE,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2017-11-27T13:32:14.963+0000) > > Ah yes, the mark of every great argument, an ass-ertion of superior intelect. > > Ignore the rando trying to instigate? > > Depends, if you mean my Personal family, well he doesn't know them therefore his opinion on them is void. > > If you mean the mafia, he'll be sleeping with the fishes tony. > > there's no need to defend yourself from someone calling you an idiot, i mean seriously how lacking of self confidence do you have to be to have emotional outburts at every person asserting your mind closer resembling that of an ant than a functional human being? > > I guess you dont know any masochists then. > > Seriously if being called an idiot and not responding to that is your strongest idea of masochism, you have no idea what masochism is. Stop lying, please.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Noob with Sona,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cMFB6vfE,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-27T13:20:26.500+0000) > > Dude, your logic is quitly dumb, just saying. Here's an example: What will you do if a person calls you in real life "idiot" many times without a good reason and insulting your family, won't you defend yourself? If you write "NO" then you're the biggest masochist I've ever seen. I would just walk away, why would i pay any attention to him?
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cMFB6vfE,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000010002,timestamp=2017-11-27T13:39:30.219+0000) > > I would just walk away, why would i pay any attention to him? Y u lying? Even you're not believing to this solution just to show me how "TOXIC" am I, lol.
: You're entitled to your opinions meanwhile we have a working system xD Keeping your mouth shut and simply reporting will in time weed out the trolls.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cMFB6vfE,comment-id=00000000000100000001,timestamp=2017-11-27T13:46:50.679+0000) > > You're entitled to your opinions meanwhile we have a working system xD Keeping your mouth shut and simply reporting will in time weed out the trolls. If this is a "working system" I might be the owner of Riot, Kappa.
attícus (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=attícus,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cMFB6vfE,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2017-11-27T13:43:51.247+0000) > > Being permabanned for games as such just proves how broken the system is. > Please cut all my limbs off if 90% of people that still 'walk free' didn't act equally 'bad' or worse. The playerbase should literally be 10% of what it is right now if people deserve perma for what this guy did. > Oh and - 'it's just a video game, context doesn't matter, if someone insults you and your family the only thing you are allowed to do is ignore him' - yeah, I don't even know how to respond to people saying that, that's just, well - I'm literally speechless towards that. As somebody in this thread already mentioned, riot believes in utopia and banning people for what they did as if they did it in a vacuum. Well, communists believed in utopia too. > Also the fact that the whole broken system thing is just snowballing itself and causing half of this. > You can literally get banned if majority of your team wants you to, (you know - the good ol' ancient greece democracy way) because they are, lets say - premade, and want to blame you for their mistakes. Get banned like that once, just because you've been massively, unjustly reported by a premade and then try to stay calm and ignore people when another situation like that happens, I dare you. > Jesus Christ At least there are still people with brains in this game, salute!
: Ban deserved.
Thank God you can't see the other chat.
Declined (EUNE)
: Ehm..... no. You'll only receive a notification if your vote (and those of your teammates) were the final votes to push this persons behavior out over the edge to receive a punishment. If someone you reported a few game ago receives a punishment, then you will not be alerted to this. There have been some discussions about increasing (and how to) the number of notifications you receive about other players, but at the moment this is how the system works. You're welcome to read up on it, we created a library of knowledge containing a wide variety of player behavior related facts. http://en.volu-eu.org/library.php
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cMFB6vfE,comment-id=00000000000100010000,timestamp=2017-11-27T13:33:07.751+0000) > > Ehm..... no. > > You'll only receive a notification if your vote (and those of your teammates) were the final votes to push this persons behavior out over the edge to receive a punishment. > > If someone you reported a few game ago receives a punishment, then you will not be alerted to this. > > There have been some discussions about increasing (and how to) the number of notifications you receive about other players, but at the moment this is how the system works. > > You're welcome to read up on it, we created a library of knowledge containing a wide variety of player behavior related facts. > http://en.volu-eu.org/library.php Ok, but that doesn't solve the problem with them kids at all (off-topic).
Declined (EUNE)
: The problem with the mute function, is that by the time a player is forced to use it the damage has already been done. If we as players wish to improve the community, the best way for us to get heard is to use the report function if you encounter someone, or something which you deem inappropriate for League. By stooping to the level of the trolls then we're in effect demeaning the overall quality of the game and community. So if you would like to change that, the best place for you to start is with yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cMFB6vfE,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-27T13:36:33.993+0000) > > The problem with the mute function, is that by the time a player is forced to use it the damage has already been done. > > If we as players wish to improve the community, the best way for us to get heard is to use the report function if you encounter someone, or something which you deem inappropriate for League. > > By stooping to the level of the trolls then we're in effect demeaning the overall quality of the game and community. > So if you would like to change that, the best place for you to start is with yourself. So you're telling me I'm not using the report button quite enough, right? ROFL! Just because I'm not a "pro" player, doesn't mean I'm the worst player, I can play some champions, there aren't much people who can play good with all the champions.
: You also go on about the mute button and I'm sorry but if you are unable to control yourself because someone called you an "Idiot" then well...something isn't right there. This person that called you an idiot, is a person you will never meet in real life and is a complete stranger. If that insult bothered you THAT much then sorry you even provided your own damn argument, mute the person, report them after the game, block them if you feel absolutely necessary and move on, with the satisfaction you didn't stoop to their level and got yourself banned. Oh wait, never mind you're already banned. Never mind ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Chaocontrol64,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cMFB6vfE,comment-id=0009000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-27T13:25:17.650+0000) > > You also go on about the mute button and I'm sorry but if you are unable to control yourself because someone called you an "Idiot" then well...something isn't right there. > > This person that called you an idiot, is a person you will never meet in real life and is a complete stranger. If that insult bothered you THAT much then sorry you even provided your own damn argument, mute the person, report them after the game, block them if you feel absolutely necessary and move on, with the satisfaction you didn't stoop to their level and got yourself banned. > > Oh wait, never mind you're already banned. > > Never mind ;) I'm doing this EVERY game with almost EVERY kid in this game and just because I will not see him in real life doesn't mean he has the rights to call me what he wants. Your logic is making me laugh so hard! Wow, I am banned, how nice, lmao! YUSR?!? XDDDDDD
: You would walk away and stop fueling the fire. I'm one hell of a masochist it seems by your reasoning. You got banned and you were toxic, regardless of what happened beforehand. You must learn from that and move on, because you probably will get no sympathy here. Certainly none from me I'm afraid.
> [{quoted}](name=Chaocontrol64,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cMFB6vfE,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-27T13:23:03.136+0000) > > You would walk away and stop fueling the fire. > > I'm one hell of a masochist it seems by your reasoning. > > You got banned and you were toxic, regardless of what happened beforehand. You must learn from that and move on, because you probably will get no sympathy here. Certainly none from me I'm afraid. That's why you will never get fixed. GG WP :)
: You said that the game was a normals. Have you thought that perhaps that they were relatively new to Jungling and were learning elements such as map awareness and stuff like that. Instead of reporting like that, you should've nurtured them instead of acting like a complete ass-wipe.
Do they have thought I was first time with Syndra even I told them? Nah, I don't think so!
Declined (EUNE)
: It's irrelevant because they'll be judged accordingly as well. Just because you encounter a toxic person and report him/her, doesn't mean you'll receive a notification about this players punishment. There is no justification to start raging or become toxic as a result of someone else' actions or behavior. That would simply create 2 toxic situations instead of 1.
Everyone gets a notification, that means you're doing something to make the community better.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Noob with Sona,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cMFB6vfE,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2017-11-27T13:14:49.557+0000) > > "I hope you lost a lot of money in this account" LMAO > > So you're telling me you accept Kha'Zix insulting me with "idiot" and saying he will not gank mid while he didn't gank mid even once before this decision while their jungler -- Tristana, ganked me like 4-5 times. Hmmm, ok dude, nice logic, very nice logic, lmao. You compare "idiot" to hate speech that u used?
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cMFB6vfE,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2017-11-27T13:18:19.542+0000) > > You compare "idiot" to hate speech that u used? You compare I have to suffer all these insults while I was focusing on my farm? I didn't say anything before Kha'Zix started calling me "idiot" with the others just because their mid laner - Fizz was going to top and bot because he knew he will die from my balls.
: So you are assuming an Adult beating a minor? That is not equivelant at all. If 2 Adults brawl both get arrested. Self defense does not apply to words in a video game. Therefore equating it to self defense is just dishonest just like equating it to an adult beating a child.
Dude, your logic is quitly dumb, just saying. Here's an example: What will you do if a person calls you in real life "idiot" many times without a good reason and insulting your family, won't you defend yourself? If you write "NO" then you're the biggest masochist I've ever seen.
abdxd1 (EUNE)
: "I'm reporting jungle players who doesn't know how to gank". How is that reportable? And what category you choose when reporting them?
When you show them you need help and they tell you they will not gank without a good reason I'm choosing Negative Attitude a.k.a. griefing because it's not an offer to be ganked so many times by the enemy jungler while your jungler doesn't care what happens on the rift.
: Noob with Sona: 0 ganks Noob with Sona: noob And this makes me happy too. Good bye - "report jungle no ganks" guy. I hope you lost a lot of money in this account )
"I hope you lost a lot of money in this account" LMAO So you're telling me you accept Kha'Zix insulting me with "idiot" and saying he will not gank mid while he didn't gank mid even once before this decision while their jungler -- Tristana, ganked me like 4-5 times. Hmmm, ok dude, nice logic, very nice logic, lmao.
: I got banned permanently
I have the chat log only but that's what I think: That's really unfair, really, really UNFAIR. I'm trying not to get toxic but I'm really tired of people insulting me for some of my bad games. The last game was my first game with Syndra and I bought her before 1 hour with RP, Riot can check this, it's really easy to say "TYPE /MUTE ALL" but that's not a solution, guys, we're not perfect, I'm not wishing to the others things they're wishing to me like "I WISH YOU DIE FROM CANCER OR YOUR MOM OR YOUR FAMILY OR YOUR FRIENDS", you understand me? I'm not telling the others I had sex with their moms or with someone else from their family. Just because I'm focusing more on my farm than typing "SS" on normals doesn't mean I suck. No one is perfect, I was taking this game as a chill time because I'm really tired and I'm studying Sinology, I'm reporting almost everyone flaming me because as I wrote on my status "Revenge is coming". Before my 14 days ban I was a quite more toxic but I'm trying to improve myself to a something better because I hate trolls and flamers too. I'm having bad teammates too but from soon I've eliminated typing things like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOOB", "WHY DID U KS" and etc. There are a lot of 12 years old kids in this game who doesn't have any ideas what are they doing with this game, you will tell me: WATCH YOURSELF, ok but the team contains 5 players, not only one, how am I supposed to play with kids crying they don't want to be support so that's why they will pick for example Lux and troll the whole game, how?!? I was supp main and I was tired of playing this role but when I get autofilled I was playing support even I don't wanted to play as a supp because I'm a good support and there is not such thing like "I CAN'T PLAY SUPP". No one is perfect, remember that but the kids at age 12-15 are too much and they're still playing even with their toxity while 19 years old (almost 20) people like me are getting banned for saying responding to insults like "OMG IDIOT, WHY YOU DIDN'T SAY SS" and saying this like "GG EZ" + inserting sarcasm without insults, thats quite funny. Chat log: Game 1 Noob with Sona: ss Noob with Sona: for ? Noob with Sona: :) Noob with Sona: normal ? Noob with Sona: learn to gank Noob with Sona: then report the others Noob with Sona: you're jungle not me Noob with Sona: bronzie Noob with Sona: reported Noob with Sona: you didnt gank mid once Noob with Sona: to now Noob with Sona: lmao Noob with Sona: stop insulting stupid bronze %%% Noob with Sona: LMAO Noob with Sona: BRONZIES Noob with Sona: yeah, report me for not saying SS lmao Noob with Sona: you didnt say ss to when riven came Noob with Sona: stupid ekko Noob with Sona: too * Noob with Sona: its normal Noob with Sona: keep calm Noob with Sona: lmao Noob with Sona: i love when bronzies take normal too seriously, it makes me laugh so hard Noob with Sona: cause lux aint supp champ ? Noob with Sona: SS Noob with Sona: good job kha Noob with Sona: as you say sweety Noob with Sona: report yourself Noob with Sona: kha Noob with Sona: learn to gank Noob with Sona: 0 ganks Noob with Sona: noob Noob with Sona: yeah, vayne, you're the pro in our team Noob with Sona: hahahahaha Noob with Sona: LMAO Noob with Sona: jungle be like: SAY AND I WILL COME Noob with Sona: I AM BLIND AF Noob with Sona: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Noob with Sona: next time play lee sin kha Noob with Sona: hes blind too Noob with Sona: + vayne Noob with Sona: i am 1/4 Noob with Sona: not 0/20 Noob with Sona: lmao Noob with Sona: its normal Noob with Sona: not ranked Noob with Sona: im playing for fun Noob with Sona: its my first time with syndra Noob with Sona: nice farm vayne Noob with Sona: lmao Noob with Sona: you might be platinum Noob with Sona: XDDDDDDD Noob with Sona: look at urself too Noob with Sona: told u its my 1 time with syndra Noob with Sona: 97 farm Noob with Sona: yes Noob with Sona: you're pro Noob with Sona: platinum III Noob with Sona: vayne Noob with Sona: XDDDDD Noob with Sona: *insert sarcasm here* Noob with Sona: rep my team for flaming, ty Game 2 Noob with Sona: did i need your opinion? Noob with Sona: your opinion is not needed bronzie Noob with Sona: :* Noob with Sona: cry more plz Noob with Sona: thats why you're bronze, cause you're flaming Noob with Sona: enjoy the ban :) Noob with Sona: nice try bronzie <3 Noob with Sona: learn english plz Noob with Sona: XDDDDD Noob with Sona: bronze english Noob with Sona: XDDDDDDDDDD Noob with Sona: please learn english then write again Noob with Sona: and ? Noob with Sona: muted Noob with Sona: + reported Noob with Sona: shaco Noob with Sona: gank mid Noob with Sona: pls Noob with Sona: wait Noob with Sona: who clicked NO ? Noob with Sona: yeah, the kids will never say they clicked NO Noob with Sona: ty Noob with Sona: lux, i've muted you but you still have my report :) Noob with Sona: and yes, i've banned zoe <3 Noob with Sona: report lux, ty
Rioter Comments

Noob with Sona

Level 36 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion