: Watch Worlds missions and rewards
I can even %%%%ing click start earning button, that's 30 tokens I won't see
9Dem0n9 (EUNE)
: Permanent ban removal
Talking about unbanning is pointless. As the post I made few minutes ago suggests. They do not care, they ban without taking context into matter such as me calling my premade a "fa g g o &&t", getting a report from the toxic adc that was in my game and then banned by their instafeedback system for the usage of the above mentioned word. When I went to support I have gotten response that hate speech is not tolerated, despite it there being no hate speech. Neither my friend nor I are gay, it was a joke, I also wrote "inb4 getting banned for flaming my premade", I never said anything like "All gays should die" or a similar thing that would actually qualify as hate speech, nor was the word used as an actual insult or the flame, unless I just so happened to be in a game with a social justice warrior who finds the very usage of word despite the context offending.
Rioter Comments
: As the client is down for 15-20 hours, a free mystery skin will do.
Just because you are a challenger doesn't make you more affected. Everyone is affected the same. We all can't play, and we all lose something by not playing. You lose your LP, I lose my precious time of the day I commit to myself after the work to relax and have fun with this game.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=John Prime,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=tbyHzasZ,comment-id=001e000100010000,timestamp=2017-09-28T16:58:27.258+0000) > > I'm glad it worked. > > These frustrated kids that keep down voting me, they think they influence something... Especially, Johnny Dragos' reply, brain damaged, what can I say... They are mad that I post from a EUW account that is permanently banned:)), they are so, so frustrated. Cheers. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} You get downvoted because you write like a brain damaged person, and your only goal is to further escalate the anger and spark an argument. Luckily EUNE seems to have evolved since the forum days and people just downvote you and move on. Cheers, mate.
Air Crou (EUNE)
: It's been two days of NON games in a MASSIVE and LARGELY POPULATED SERVER. The season is approaching the end. We only have approximatelly 4-6 weeks maximum to get as high as we can. Are we going to get something as a recompensation for our patience and precious climbing time wasted by YOU?
> [{quoted}](name=CrazySpecialist,realm=EUNE,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=tbyHzasZ,comment-id=004b,timestamp=2017-09-28T16:49:35.826+0000) > > It's been two days of NON games in a MASSIVE and LARGELY POPULATED SERVER. The season is approaching the end. We only have approximatelly 4-6 weeks maximum to get as high as we can. Are we going to get something as a recompensation for our patience and precious climbing time wasted by YOU? If you didn't get as high as you can by now, you surely won't get higher now. Unless you just didn't care about climbing like myself, but then you shouldn't care now either, like I don't. Game is down, they are trying to fix it, relax and wait it out.
: Riot realized a long time ago that compensation for server problems creates more problems than it solves. People are ungrateful and complain even if (or even ESPECIALLY if) they get something, everyone else complains even more because they didn't get something (except a fully functioning game of course) and in addition it created false expectations, resulting in everyone who has the tiniest problem demanding free stuff. I'm really glad Riot realized that nothing good comes from this and stopped to hand out compensation. Compensation sounds good, but the actual result was incredibly annoying. edit: Just to clarify...I totally understand your frustration and if i were in your place, I would probably want compensation too. I don't blame you for being angry, you have every right to be. It's just that compensation is generally a bad idea.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=KEAwQZKN,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-28T15:32:18.590+0000) > > Riot realized a long time ago that compensation for server problems creates more problems than it solves. People are ungrateful and complain even if (or even ESPECIALLY if) they get something, everyone else complains even more because they didn't get something (except a fully functioning game of course) and in addition it created false expectations, resulting in everyone who has the tiniest problem demanding free stuff. > > I'm really glad Riot realized that nothing good comes from this and stopped to hand out compensation. Compensation sounds good, but the actual result was incredibly annoying. > > edit: Just to clarify...I totally understand your frustration and if i were in your place, I would probably want compensation too. I don't blame you for being angry, you have every right to be. It's just that compensation is generally a bad idea. I've been here for a long time, and most complaints come from the fact that when NA had issues they were compensated in RP. EUW/EUNE was left hanging than promised IP boost I think which was a much worse thing but we were gonna swallow it. Turns out we never got even that. So NA gets compensated turned into a meme and EU players are never gonna forget it. At least us older players won't.
Eambo (EUW)
: [RESOLVED] [EUNE] Emergency Platform Restart
Dun worry boys, NA will get rp compensation for these issues. Jokes aside, hate coming from work during the week day and not being able to even relax. And I bugged out even in normal queue so I had to quit the game and now am too lazy to log back in and I am crying on here.
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 29
I guess I could take part this time. Can't believe you are still doing this. I remember on old forums people thinking you were doing this to joke around. 1. Lee Sin - Overall always my favorite champion. Not because he is strong or anything, but because it suits my style. Aggressive, allows plays to be made and be the hero that I cannot be in real life. Also he is hot. 2. Jinx - I mean she is waifu material. Wicked, crazy and her playstyle and lines show it. Explosions mate. I recently unlocked Star Guardian skin from chest and oh mah gawd! 3. Lucian - I love this guy. Most played ADC. Mobile, again aggressive and allows plays to be made. Also I like his story and tragedy. Probably because it hits home a bit and ye. Also I queue jungle/adc always. Recently autofill killing me
Rismosch (EUW)
: Nerf Lee FFS!
Ye and his e does little to no damage on rank 1 when you are clearing jungle
: I think you are missing the reason why all this is happening. Overal the exp of the jungle camps has been increased but the cooldown between the camps has been lowered. This allows the jungler to level faster in the early game than champions in lanes. He basicly is capable of rushing level 3 and waiting in a bush to wait for a gank as soon his teammates hit level 2. Offcourse early game champions like {{champion:64}} will benefit from this. But just like riot mentioned this was an intended change. The increase of early exp was needed to make assasin junglers back viable again. As well as junglers with no cc to be able to have add least some ganking pressure early game. So the problem isn't really lee sin but how the jungle has been changed. Currently the only group of junglers that are struggling the in the new jungle are AP junglers that despite the negative MR has a lot of problem to survive. If Lee Sin needs a nerf I think the solution is simple. Just change his **E** to physical damage. This will reduce his jungle clear by a ton since he can no longer benefit from the negative mr that was intented to help out mages.
> [{quoted}](name=CoolKnightST,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ObshH9qE,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2016-11-30T22:41:50.466+0000) > > I think you are missing the reason why all this is happening. Overal the exp of the jungle camps has been increased but the cooldown between the camps has been lowered. This allows the jungler to level faster in the early game than champions in lanes. He basicly is capable of rushing level 3 and waiting in a bush to wait for a gank as soon his teammates hit level 2. Offcourse early game champions like {{champion:64}} will benefit from this. But just like riot mentioned this was an intended change. > > The increase of early exp was needed to make assasin junglers back viable again. As well as junglers with no cc to be able to have add least some ganking pressure early game. So the problem isn't really lee sin but how the jungle has been changed. Currently the only group of junglers that are struggling the in the new jungle are AP junglers that despite the negative MR has a lot of problem to survive. > > If Lee Sin needs a nerf I think the solution is simple. Just change his Q to physical damage. This will reduce his jungle clear by a ton since he can no longer benefit from the negative mr that was intented to help out mages. Ummm his q is physical damage? Sonic Wave: Lee Sin projects a discordant wave of sound to locate his enemies, dealing 50/80/110/140/170 (+90% bonus Attack Damage) physical damage to the first enemy it encounters. If Sonic Wave hits, Lee Sin can cast Resonating Strike for the next 3 seconds. Resonating Strike: Lee Sin dashes to the enemy hit by Sonic Wave, dealing 50/80/110/140/170 (+90% bonus Attack Damage) physical damage plus 8% of their missing Health (Max: 400 Damage vs. Monsters). This post here is the exact proof why "nerf Lee" posts are tons of bs. People that don't know jack shi*t about champ and got wrecked by him are complaining
: SO I just moved to optic cable internet!
Sorry guys I forgot to answer here xD Ye ping went to usual 37 to 50... It was a quick test by company for an hour to check cable so I had some absurd speeds... Seems I won't feel like in Korea soon xD
Rismosch (EUW)
: Nerf Lee FFS!
I read what you wrote and it"s a load of bull. His damage is not that high unless he builds damage, and if he goes for off tank build he has no means to survive once he goes in as he trades his mobility for engage potential. And if he is full tank he is just a nuisance that does nothing.
: Instaban for those, threatening bans because they have ''friends at riot''
Well I am friends, more or less, with some Rioters. But they cannot do anything but report as all of us. I do suspect that their reports are a bit special tho and elevate the reported player to the top for reviewing as I absolutely refuse to believe they can witness toxicity and just have the same means as all of us to get rid of them.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Nerf Lee FFS!
Another "Nerf Lee" post that totally uses 0 arguments. New jungle suits him? Yeah just as much as any other jungler who wants level 3 early. Difference is, while Shyv, Khazix, Olaf, Udyr can do it without losing much health, Lee ends up with little health and has to do crab or go back. Pots somewhat help but meeting enemy jungler can be fatal. His damage you say? Sure it has always been on the higher side early, but so many jungler oudamage him and clear jungle faster it's funny. And later on he definitely cannot kill them with q/auto/q/ult... He can kill a squishy that way and that's if he builds offensive, tank Lee cannot do that.
Rioter Comments
TeeTohr (EUW)
: Diamond guy answering every question asked (again)
How do you force yourself to play what is good? Last preseason I went all the way to plat 1, playing only Lee and Lucian. I got bored and did it to prove to my friends that I can. There are few other champions I am good at, and I am pretty sure that I could reach even higher playing just them, but there is that voice in the back of my head just telling me "Play a different champ every game, have fun, don't play to climb"... I know question sounds funny, but to be fair, people get high by playing what they are good at. And I need a way to play those few champs without getting bored
: > [{quoted}](name=Galatrox,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=vGwJ6EdX,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2016-11-22T14:03:48.723+0000) > > It does rhyme :D > > 1st and 3rd and so on. I don't know how it is called in English, but translated literally would be crossed rhyme It's the ABAB CDCD EFEF etc rhyme scheme, called the Alternate Rhyme.
> [{quoted}](name=King Manatee,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=vGwJ6EdX,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-22T14:54:46.581+0000) > > It's the ABAB CDCD EFEF etc rhyme scheme, called the Alternate Rhyme. Hahha yeah, I couldn't remember English name for such rhyme.
MLG Vayne (EUW)
: High Ping on EUW
I saw that, and unfortunately not going to work. Not to mention I am not Portugese and my ISP is different. Going to legacy client did somewhat fix it, but spikes are still present, albeit much less frequent.
47857 (EUW)
: HEXTECH CRAFTING IS BAAAAAAAAE
I am unsure how it works, but I did get once Bear Cavalry Sejuani with gemstone. Did the conversion of gemstone and that gave me Magnificent Twisted Fate. And then another chest gave me Championship skin (unsure which one was it)... Disenchated all of it hoping that the project shard they were giving away will give me Lucian. Got leona. Spent everything on some skins I liked. Recently I got Star Guardian Jinx, and finally unlocked it yesterday. God I love that skin.
: Nice one, but doesn't it supposted to rhyme?
> [{quoted}](name=FlamingBoy56,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=vGwJ6EdX,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-11-22T13:39:50.277+0000) > > Nice one, but doesn't it supposted to rhyme? It does rhyme :D 1st and 3rd and so on. I don't know how it is called in English, but translated literally would be crossed rhyme
: [Resolved]Need 12 RP - I made this Poam!
I wrote this for a guy whose support duo has passed away. Flames and rage we endured, On our trip to the unknown, Hoping our pain shall be cured, And knowledge grown. Marched for the glory together, Going high and above, Creating what will never shatter, We shared love. You were my shield, Saving me form evil spells, My heart you wield, Shaking what deep in me dwells. You were my support, Without you I am nothing, Empty shell, abandoned fort, Left to crumble, eternally suffering. Shameless plug in. Also I don't need RP thanks
Declined (EUNE)
: Volunteer Harrowing Rewards!
Oi I had no idea it had so many things and prizes :D Still this is the first time in so many years that there was a Riot event on forums, now boards, that has RP as rewards.
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Galatrox,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=PdE8nzAH,comment-id=00070004,timestamp=2016-11-22T12:13:00.195+0000) > > With all due respect, have you checked help & support subforum? > > Plenty of people from all around complaining about increased ping. That includes myself (From Serbia). I have noticed that going back to legacy client did indeed fix it somewhat (Spikes are far less frequent but still there). Unfortunately we have limited scope in what we can do - even with Riot Direct. Not all ISP's peer with us, I can't speak for Serbia as I'm not 100% familiar with it but, for example, the Portugal/NOS issue we're looking into, but as the issue happens primarily during peak hours it seems more like congestion outside our network - which we can't control. This particular issue is stopping almost all players from one of Poland's largest ISP's getting connected - and as we peer directly with them there's some things we can do from our end to try to get things back online. The client uses the same connectivity so not sure why it would lag on one but not the other, however if you're confident that things are worse with the updated client - please be sure to submit a bug report regarding it.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=PdE8nzAH,comment-id=000700040000,timestamp=2016-11-22T12:23:41.230+0000) > > Unfortunately we have limited scope in what we can do - even with Riot Direct. Not all ISP's peer with us, I can't speak for Serbia as I'm not 100% familiar with it but, for example, the Portugal/NOS issue we're looking into, but as the issue happens primarily during peak hours it seems more like congestion outside our network - which we can't control. > > This particular issue is stopping almost all players from one of Poland's largest ISP's getting connected - and as we peer directly with them there's some things we can do from our end to try to get things back online. > > The client uses the same connectivity so not sure why it would lag on one but not the other, however if you're confident that things are worse with the updated client - please be sure to submit a bug report regarding it. I will. I did check with both my ISP, turned off wireless, I even have Port QoS enabled. I haven't had any issues in 3 months. And since the newest patch tons of them appeared.
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey guys, We're currently looking into an issue with some players, but so far it seems to be mainly Polish players (numerous ISP's although largest indicator is Orange). We're looking to see if there's anything we can do from our end, but right now there's no indication of this being on our side - it seems regional :-(
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=PdE8nzAH,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-11-22T10:49:03.814+0000) > > Hey guys, > > We're currently looking into an issue with some players, but so far it seems to be mainly Polish players (numerous ISP's although largest indicator is Orange). > > We're looking to see if there's anything we can do from our end, but right now there's no indication of this being on our side - it seems regional :-( With all due respect, have you checked help & support subforum? Plenty of people from all around complaining about increased ping. That includes myself (From Serbia). I have noticed that going back to legacy client did indeed fix it somewhat (Spikes are far less frequent but still there).
Rioter Comments
MLG Vayne (EUW)
: High Ping on EUW
Can confirm the issue. I did all the possible tests, contacted my internet provider, everything seems to be in order. I even disabled wireless (sorry neighbour I know I let you use it for work and stuff but needed to check) ping keeps going from 55 to 150. I did the ping test on google, it shows that my ping is decent, however I am not sure how exactly it works as it shows 15 lines of ping going from 11 to 28 then 3 lines of 169 to 260 then another 15 of small ordinary ping. I assume it sends signal to different servers so ping varies? My ISP said everything is in working order. To make everything even more fun, I have enabled Port QoS (Quality of Service settings) on my router and connected my PC via ethernet cable. I spent a lot on a very long cable and for past 3 months I honestly had no issues. In example my dad was able to download movies in full speed (almost) and I could play with sub 60 ping, because I guaranteed myself portion of bandwith via QoS settings. However ever since the newest patch I've been having these ping issues even tho speed tests also shows my internet is fine. I am really baffled by this, as I don't think my ISP would lie to me, especially since I had an argument with them and almost sued them, after which they finally did resolve some issues (baboons forgot to update certain settings lol). If I hadn't wasted the money on cable and new router I'd be fine, but this way it feels like someone pissed on my investment :(
: Nerf Lee Sin Its time
How the hell does he have better time in new jungle? Ye on blue side. Meanwhile doing raptors can sometimes be straight up suicide. Same with Krugs. Tiamat is 1200 gold item, something you won't get early enough to really impact early clears and his e early doesn't deal that much damage. There are more than few junglers that can beat him early, some of which are overtuned atm (Kha, Rengar). His ganks? All he brings to ganks are damage and a little slow. Only after 6 can he bring CC and that's if he gets good position for a kick or spends his ward/w or flash unless opponent is complete tard that allows himself to get ganked from behind. And one shotting? Ye and adc or squishy mage, and even then he needs to land few autos as his full spell rotation won't kill anyone.
duckarp (EUNE)
: I'm not saying the client is flawless etc. Of course it has its bugs, that's why it's still in alpha/beta stage. I just don't agree with you saying that "it almost killed your pc". Even if the client would be the reason why it froze on you, it doesn't explain why you had to clear CMOS and reset your Bios. If you work with computers, you surely know it may indicate a more serious problem. It's not normal for PC to behave like this. I've been working with computers for almost 25 years now and I'm a professional programmer. The only cases when I had to clear CMOS were after adding new components and overclocking when I was younger. Is your PC overclocked by any chance?
> [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=FElATdRM,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-15T13:37:01.724+0000) > > I'm not saying the client is flawless etc. Of course it has its bugs, that's why it's still in alpha/beta stage. I just don't agree with you saying that "it almost killed your pc". Even if the client would be the reason why it froze on you, it doesn't explain why you had to clear CMOS and reset your Bios. If you work with computers, you surely know it may indicate a more serious problem. It's not normal for PC to behave like this. I've been working with computers for almost 25 years now and I'm a professional programmer. The only cases when I had to clear CMOS were after adding new components and overclocking when I was younger. > Is your PC overclocked by any chance? Nothing is overclocked, unless you count my gpu being put to work at bit higher values that are put by default (still not exceeding the max that gpu was made to work on and most definitely not overclocked to go faster than the set values). And yes I am aware what CMOS means, however as I said I test my PC all the time and despite its age it has never froze or had an hiccups until last night when client froze the PC and then after I restarted it few times it went to hell. I am assuming memory got corrupted or that some drivers went nuts and that it refused to boot to save my components from blowing each other up. I am by no means expert on the computers, I work on them just cause it's my hobby but I can guarantee that now it has no issues, other than whatever happened also suddenly put my windows as not genuine and I will have to buy a new key.
duckarp (EUNE)
: Clearing CMOS doesn't solve corrupted files on HDD. If you couldn't boot into Windows and it got solved by resetting CMOS, there's obviously a more serious issue present and it doesn't have anything to do with LoL. By the way, no one will ever be able to help you if you describe your problems like "got 2 errors". What does that mean? What errors? You need to describe your problem the best you can for anyone to have even a slightest chance to help you resolve your issues.
> [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=FElATdRM,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-15T12:51:18.822+0000) > > Clearing CMOS doesn't solve corrupted files on HDD. If you couldn't boot into Windows and it got solved by resetting CMOS, there's obviously a more serious issue present and it doesn't have anything to do with LoL. > > By the way, no one will ever be able to help you if you describe your problems like "got 2 errors". What does that mean? What errors? You need to describe your problem the best you can for anyone to have even a slightest chance to help you resolve your issues. First off I said it could have been corrupted files. Also my first guess was an issue with memory. I don't have all the necessary tools to check everything right now, but I did a quick test of everything, including a full PC parts check while PC was shut down and later on and everything works fine. As for the errors, I already described one of the errors in the previous post, something about client not being made for windows blah blah. I can find the post. As for second error in mentioned some dll file which I didn't get to read because freaking error window shut down before I could read it completely. After that the PC froze completely. Now as much as all of you insist it wasn't client's fault, I do work with all kinds of computers, and fix them, as well as build new ones, and I dabbled into some programming which I am still working on so don't know much, but it's more than evident that alpha client did cause the initial freeze and subsequent restarts of the pc caused further issues.
duckarp (EUNE)
: If this was caused by corrupted files, you wouldn't need to clear CMOS. > This is new client discussion? Where the hell should I discuss this piece of poop they are making? I already told you. Submit a ticket if you're having a serious technical problem. You can't expect Riot to monitor every single thread in every single region and provide relevant solutions to everyone. This place is mostly used for discussing new ideas, getting help with questions like "does client support xyz feature?" etc. If you have a serious problem, you should always use a ticket for that. We can't help you much outside of what's already been said.
> [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=FElATdRM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-15T12:26:33.376+0000) > > If this was caused by corrupted files, you wouldn't need to clear CMOS. > > I already told you. Submit a ticket if you're having a serious technical problem. You can't expect Riot to monitor every single thread in every single region and provide relevant solutions to everyone. This place is mostly used for discussing new ideas, getting help with questions like "does client support xyz feature?" etc. If you have a serious problem, you should always use a ticket for that. We can't help you much outside of what's already been said. Maybe I didn't need to clear CMOS, I just found it the easiest method and forcefully restarting my pc did fuck me up
Infernape (EUW)
: >I managed to fix it by pulling out CMOS battery and resetting everything to default. If that was the solution, it was probably a bigger problem than an unfinished client. >Oh and on my thread where I did post about 1 error not a single freaking Rioter looked. You just don't care. And you are going to release another unfinished product and screw who knows how many people out of playing. Because Riot totally reply to _**every single thread opened on the boards**_.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=FElATdRM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-15T12:19:44.886+0000) > > If that was the solution, it was probably a bigger problem than an unfinished client. > > Because Riot totally reply to _**every single thread opened on the boards**_. When something is in beta and being tested and someone reports the goddamn error ofc they should reply.
duckarp (EUNE)
: If you fixed it by clearing CMOS and resetting everything to default, you'll probably have bigger problems than an unfinished software soon. Don't post about errors here, submit a ticket instead if you're facing technical problems. Also you should probably read this: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201761974
> [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=FElATdRM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-15T12:17:10.058+0000) > > If you fixed it by clearing CMOS and resetting everything to default, you'll probably have bigger problems than an unfinished software soon. > Don't post about errors here, submit a ticket instead if you're facing technical problems. Also you should probably read this: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201761974 This is new client discussion? Where the hell should I discuss this piece of poop they are making? As for the error, I literally had 0 issues for a while, I did a full check on memory, OS, parts and everything is in order. This was literally caused by forcefully shutting down my computer and corrupting files due to it. And I had to do it because the goddamn beta client froze me out completely.
Rioter Comments
dfsghj (EUW)
: What if you "Ctrl -" / "Ctrl +" to resize the window?
> [{quoted}](name=dfsghj,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=HqZfbkdF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-12T13:24:07.850+0000) > > What if you "Ctrl -" / "Ctrl +" to resize the window? That did the trick, but now after finishing a game i get grey screen until I quit the game all together and it stopped working :c
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Katarina's state at the moment
Just very hard to play atm, I played her 1 game and I was so confused. Went to bot game (which I never do) and I figured her out a bit.
Declined (EUNE)
: Volunteer Community Games! Day 1
Draaaaaaaaaven has arrived! Bow down peasants
Doombot7 (EUNE)
: [At Zanarkand](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqznFlBtnG8&list=PL8DBF93E1D0FCAED5&index=2) by Nabuo Uematsu for FF X
> [{quoted}](name=Doombot7,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=usH0gwEr,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-10-02T19:28:34.847+0000) > > [At Zanarkand](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqznFlBtnG8&list=PL8DBF93E1D0FCAED5&index=2) by Nabuo Uematsu for FF X Best game ever man :D
Sefi (EUNE)
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPUy_Im5dss i cry a bit every time i have to listen to it.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueStr,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=usH0gwEr,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-10-02T18:07:50.119+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPUy_Im5dss > > i cry a bit every time i have to listen to it. This is pretty nice, I don't know why people downvote you. Especially if you know the story. On topic of Japanese made music that is emotional https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-PO3XigiNo
: Fist fighting for in-game changes, and should it be possible?
I know what sub this is, but I would participate :/
: Man what a sad topic! For a second I wanted to contribute with a J. Bieber song but.. I'd say _Mad World - Gary Jules _ would be my entry..
> [{quoted}](name=Strawberry,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=usH0gwEr,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-10-02T17:28:07.970+0000) > > Man what a sad topic! For a second I wanted to contribute with a J. Bieber song but.. > > I'd say _Mad World - Gary Jules _ would be my entry.. Someone already beat you to it friend :D And ye, I randomly found this song by The Antlers, and since it hits quite close to home in many ways I decided to share it.
: Saddest Song you've heard?
Kamelot is awesome, but A distance there is... God, so full of feelings.
: Saddest Song you've heard?
Damn what have I started.... Feels my man "Tell me why must my childhood's oceas turn into lakes " Quite well explains process of growing up
Rioter Comments
NyanDoge (EUNE)
: Guess who`s favorite bug is back!!!
Not only last week but yesterday as well. This is golden.
: The game broke
Ahahaha goddamn it was same thing yesterday. Ahahaba
Rioter Comments
: You are owed nothing again! Good for you! you can run a "small" server. Thats nothing compared to the servers Riot has. I don't get you self-entitled people. You think you're owed everything when something doesn't go your way.....
> [{quoted}](name=rebelsAgainstg0d,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=Ytk0Fttw,comment-id=0013000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-30T18:13:48.365+0000) > > You are owed nothing again! > > Good for you! you can run a "small" server. Thats nothing compared to the servers Riot has. > I don't get you self-entitled people. You think you're owed everything when something doesn't go your way..... Yes are . Also 1 million consecutive players and few hundreed servers is not small. I said company is small compared to Riot. And when we get issues we always compensate players and owners of servers.
Show more

NotSmurfingHa

Level 83 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion