Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Stk Nito (EUW)
: Call for Behavioral Punishment Reform
"Being provoked into being toxic..." that strangely sounds like "He forced me to shoot him cause he annoyed me, but it's not my fault."
Backstard (EUNE)
: The League of Legends experience so far...
The reason why you find everyone unbalanced is probably because, like you say, you're new and simply can't play well enough against the champions you talked about. Each champion has a counter. Yasuo, yes, is very annoying with his shield passive and that windwall, then choose someone who isn't ranged, who gets up in his face and eats him alive early game. (Throwing your knives at him as Shaco won't do much). Pay attention to cooldowns. Yasuo doesn't have mana, but he needs to build up his wind before he throws it at you. Attack him after he's blown it. Also, if you think a champion is broken... play him. Own the game. The End. If you're new, you're likely in earlier levels and with plenty of people who are toxic/smurfs. We've all gone through that, people flame like hell there so I think we can give you the benefit of a doubt. Just because a pile of people told you that the system is rigged for paying customers, doesn't actually mean it's true. Similarly, just cause the majority of lvl 1-20 new players in league will tell you to kill yourself, you should probably ignore them. + how exactly is it rigged? Like in what way? You think the system sees you and thinks "OMG HE'S NOT PAYING! We'll put him in a match with all players who listed their year of birth 2005 or above." + if it's 10 year olds... surely you can beat them, right? You also implied that you could get banned for troll reports. Still waiting for proof. Yes, you get a warning, but an actual punishment shouldn't and doesn't ordinarily happen even if all 9 players report you yet you did nothing wrong. Though, with your tone, I somehow doubt you'd be a role-model League player...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
lelfgt1 (EUNE)
: Add a Balkan languages in league
I agree! I volunteer to be a voice actor! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtLREBE8ASE
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
SMFC (EUW)
: It's not about gameplay it's only about wining
People once flamed me after I said "so what if we lose" and it wasn't even a ranked game! But I understand that this imaginary concept of a reward once you win feels good. However, I have learned to have fun first :D see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku6gayhzlF0
Rioter Comments
: Done, I think... https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/RrpBbOr8-please-help-me-find-it https://media.giphy.com/media/6sU6OayNp7GeY/giphy.gif _-_ Sorry but you need to be more clear. If you want to find the skin in shop then you will need to wait until the next patch (next week I guess) .
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RrpBbOr8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-09T12:29:54.663+0000) > > Done, I think... https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/RrpBbOr8-please-help-me-find-it > https://media.giphy.com/media/6sU6OayNp7GeY/giphy.gif > _-_ > > Sorry but you need to be more clear. If you want to find the skin in shop then you will need to wait until the next patch (next week I guess) . Nah I mean I can't find my wig cause ashe snatched it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Champion Stereotypes
Not sure why people are so keen on downvoting this thread. It's clearly made for fun. I mean it's clearly wrong because as a mother and a fireman and a youtuber on league lore.... [Shameless link promo here](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJMa_Lhi19s) ... I find that it's quite fun xD However, I am yet to see a good Xerath who doesn't ult in the middle of the teamfight.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6v8h0bZH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-31T08:30:07.582+0000) > > It's not even feedback, it's straight up mockery. Agreed. It's one thing to say "You're not good. Try this, do this and you'll be better" And a completely different thing to say "Why do you play this game?" That's not lowkey toxicity. That's toxicity. It's the equivalent of "uninstall league" as many flamers so originally say.
: I really dont care what ppl. pick as support, as long as they get the ward item. They usually dont :p
> [{quoted}](name=La Mataviejitas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=f4cBThQw,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-30T20:09:47.032+0000) > > I really dont care what ppl. pick as support, as long as they get the ward item. They usually dont :p Even if you don't get the ward item, you can at least ward. I play support a lot, and I'm very aware of when I have my trinket up. Most of the time when I play mid, I'll have the best ward score in the team, even with our support getting the item. And if you check the item, 60% of the time, it says 0/3 or 1/3 charges used. So then I feel like an ass saying "ward please," not because I feel like annoying people, but because people just don't ward. Like you have the trinket. Use it! Just buying it doesn't mean shit lol
Rioter Comments
Papafruit (EUW)
: Can we get toxic people banned for real?
I understand your point of view, and as much as I agree with you, I must say that I also think people need to grow thicker skin.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Press Spacebar to accept match
Toot. Good idea. Someone hire this man and get him a mug.
Rioter Comments
person (EUW)
: Is leaving a game because there are flamers in your game really wrong?
It's not wrong, but it's against the rules. Doesn't matter if your grandma is on fire or you're visiting her. The system sees you left the game. It doesn't care why. Even if it's for flaming. Also I'm really not buying the whole "i don't wanna mute" thing. This is a competitive game. I'm not a competitive person but most people are, and most view "fun" as "winning" which is why they flame when a chance of that is reduced. Someone flames you? Mute, pretend they're bots, keep playing. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.
: Can we have akali's trailer full song please?
I adore her music, probably the only league screen that I actually want to listen to as I log in in the past months. P.S. I used it in a video about her, if you're interested check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJMa_Lhi19s
Rismosch (EUW)
: Reworks basically delete champions and replace them with new ones which are supposed to be the same
Azestek (EUW)
: WHY DO I HAVE TO GET A CHAT RESTRICTION AND HONOR LOCKED....
oh my god, just mute people who flame you. Is it that difficult? The system doesn't give two shits that "you just can't hold back." This type of shit also applies to people who say "report" as a joke. The system doesn't know if you're being sarcastic. If you say "Report supp he's so %%%%%%eeeed lol" to your best friend, the system doesn't know it's your best friend!!! Jesus Christ people... Even you said that you want a solution so you don't have to listen to BS in chat. THERE IS ONE! MUTE!!!!! Mute everyone and play! As for your reason for "not using it" i don't buy it. So instead of immediately eliminating toxic words from your sight by muting the person, you want to leave it unmuted... so you can see and complain about it later? So your complaint gets processed and they get muted by the system? So you don't have to see it? So basically, you don't want to mute the person, because you think the system should mute them for you. Are you that lazy?
Dzyrt (EUNE)
: chat restricted system is SO STUPID RITO
So what exactly is it that you want? Also I really don't understand people who feel the need to respond to flamers. If someone is spamming you, mute them. Is it really that difficult? If it helps, type in /all "I am muting this person because they are flaming" and mute, and continue playing. If the entire enemy team does report you, it won't do anything because you wrote like two neutral sentences in the chat. However, if you continue to %%%%%, as you did above, and everyone DOES report you, the system will have quite a bit to see. Judging by your messages above, the "ff 15" message already makes it clear you're the one making the entire team feel uncomfortable, and rest assured if I was on your team I would probably report you for unsportsmanlike conduct at least. Especially in a normal game, which is literally the place where people can go 4man top and not break any rules.
Sarokh (EUW)
: Hahahahahahahahahahaha
So evidently Riot is reinventing the wheel by rewarding people who play with friends? This is hardly a new feature in any game. It's quite frequently used and was used by many games when were in their prime. Recruit a friend, get a reward. Surprised you're only hearing about this now lol
: Thx for the advice. And I also add the good players and try to work with them to climbing. The post was more about the bad and unfair games to show how "the bad street from the town" looks like. I didn't use the "mute" funcion in a almost 2 years of playing because you need to have a true talent to tilt me.
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=WrtRysdR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-25T19:00:33.865+0000) > > Thx for the advice. And I also add the good players and try to work with them to climbing. > > The post was more about the bad and unfair games to show how "the bad street from the town" looks like. I didn't use the "mute" funcion in a almost 2 years of playing because you need to have a true talent to tilt me. Same here. I personally prefer to just be random to such players. Some guy told me in ARAM that I suck as syndra and asked me if I ever landed a combo using 2 spheres at once. To that I responded "I'm not Syndra, I'm Teemo." (there was no Teemo in the game). Other methods I enjoy is pretending that the persons insults are an attempt at seduction. I.e. "I know you want me, you're just shy. / Don't hate me cause you ain't me" etc. I'd add you but i'm on EUNE sadly :P Hit me up on [youtube if you like though.](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgCgOoxA1mc&t=363s)
: Some complains just to make me feel better.
So sorry to hear that. I'll give the advice I give to anyone I meet with similar issues. Focus on the good players in your team. Add at least one person you find would be a good team player after a game, and try starting games with at least someone from your friends list. Discord servers are a good start to find some companionship. Other than that, all I can say is mute, keep your head up high and get dat promo boeh!
Takejin (EUW)
: Perm ban for that?
You asked why you got banned, someone told you, and you tell them that such rules are stupid. Oh well, you got banned, didn't you? That's all it matters. Whether you think they're stupid or not doesn't matter. Many traits of toxicity. Some of which already present in this thread. For a start, insulting people based on rank is toxic, not to mention the least creative way to insult someone. What is this, 2012? Since when does a game rank indicate someone's ability to judge a situation? Most ridiculous thing I've heard, and a thing people with minimal wits go for in this game. Then the entire "ff, uninstall, report, i'm reporting you all." There is no need to say these things. What do they accomplish? Maybe you can ask for your team to surrender, but you don't get to "call it" and then give up. There are no captains in this game. Your problem is that you have a very limited perception of the world. What toxicity, negativity and flaming mean to you is irrelevant. In a community, it matters what the majority says. And sadly for you, the majority agrees with League rules which is why you got reported and punished. If you want to play with the community, then obey the rules. If you disagree and find that the rules are stupid, then the community rejects you and you will suffer the consequences, which is exactly what happened. + if you do not possess enough ability to indirectly flame someone through clever usage of language which eliminates the possibility of being banned, then at don't talk to them at all. Mute, report, and move on.
: The punishment system needs a rework.. Here's my idea!
You say that people shouldn't be punished permanently because they spent a lot of time and money. Then you say that the permanent banning doesn't matter because they can just remake an account. Well I think both those things are true, and perma banning is a very good solution, as long as it doesn't impact anyone who wasn't toxic, which I rarely see. Yes, they can remake an account, purchase skins, spend more time and get banned again. I'd say you'll think twice before being toxic if you lose that much money and time multiple times. I'd say the "addiction to toxicity" will certainly become more costly if they keep doing it over and over again. Lowering the bar is what would really make people more toxic. Naturally this is just an observation. The system needs a lot more work, but I highly doubt what is suggested here can be a valid solution in the long run.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: I expected to see some stupid video with title like this, but it was beyond that. Not often I feel the urge to go to youtube to downvote something, but I had to do this.
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=EakY4lvu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-09T19:29:40.007+0000) > > I expected to see some stupid video with title like this, but it was beyond that. Not often I feel the urge to go to youtube to downvote something, but I had to do this. Welp at least there was a reaction haha (of course, it was a sarcastic remark, disproven in the first 5 seconds, + the fact that I suck at the game hah) but I appreciate the response <3
Rioter Comments
4 Akashi (EUNE)
: Yasuo Haters
This isn't the problem with Yasuo. This is a problem with people. I wanna see the receipt, I'm sorry, the enemy team actually said the words "You surely instalocked. You're a Yasuo main." I promise you, 98% of people I saw from the enemy team never commented on such things. The enemy team doesn't care about your team most of the time. Unless you're the one mocking them, or they choose to mock you. But yeah, here the problem are people who judge. Not all judge that way, I certainly don't. Unlike apes, some of us have the ability to make assessments on our own. If you're a Yasuo 2/5 toplane, I will conclude you are not very good at playing him, but if you said nothing, or intentionally helped the enemy, I will not label you as a toxic person. If you start %%%%%ing, that's a logical reason to consider you to be toxic. Also, I'm sorry, but I don't buy the idea that people flame a yasuo if he's doing well but then dies. I have never in my entire life on league of legends seen someone flame a carry who dies, unless they're flaming. My suggestion is ignore people, if you're gonna argue DO NOT flame. Don't let them be correct and say "oh I just defended myself." Just respond coldly, if at all. Mute, keep playing, and continue.
Rioter Comments
: Tips for farming with mages?
Practice with Karthus. He has the most frustrating AA animation, but if you practice to farm with him, then you can farm with anyone. 1 autoattack + 1 tower hit + 1 autoattack will usually yield a kill on a full hp minion.
: How is everyone today?
I'm drained of life and haven't had the opportunity to play league in the past week. Hopefully will tonight. I am also trying to create league lore videos but they're not doing [as well as I had hoped. ](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwu032dLmX56Ky190srhoIQ/videos?view_as=subscriber) Yes I am shamelessly linking them in the past sentence ;) My plans are to make a new video for tomorrow, then chill, play league and sleep for a minimum of 12 hours <3
Grishnar (EUW)
: Riot, please make this skin !
Using content like images audio etc. is only considered legitimate if the creator has told you "You are allowed" or if they have a statement somewhere where they claim the content is free to use under no copyright restrictions, OR, if they just asked that you reference them. Plenty of people do that on Flickr. "Reference me, and you can use it." It is a general rule that if there is no statement or sign that it is free for you to use, by default it is copyright protected. Anything you create, from an original image to a song, is automatically copyright protected for you as the owner. Only when you state it's free to use does it officially become free ground. This is where the issue comes when people say "You didn't make it. I did," and they can screw you over in that aspect, thus it's wise to have some official proof but we won't get into that. It doesn't matter whether you're doing a service to someone or not. It doesn't matter if "you're sure the creator would like it," If you cannot find any source which claims it's free to use, it's considered infringement of copyright. Also, if someone did that and nobody complained, doesn't mean they're free to do it, nor are you free to do it either. Sure, you can go ahead and share it under the assumption that the creator won't mind, but you don't get to defend that act. You can link the content to make people believe you're doing it on someone's behalf, or even manipulate everyone into believing it's yours. You probably won't get caught, much like most Youtubers don't. Unlike text, it's very difficult to search the web for your images and whether or not someone used them without your permission. The legit path would be to reach out to the creator and ask for permission. Like I said, you can use it and reference and all that, but I'd suggest that, like most YouTubers, if you're gonna do something like that, keep your mouth shut and hope for the best because you are violating copyright (regardless of your best intentions) and there is no way you can win an argument on that. Just smile and say "I didn't make this, but it sure looks cool doesn't it?"
Syllfix (EUW)
: Xerath Painting
Looks pretty cool. Just a question, since I ran into this. Would it be okay if I used this image at some point in the future in a video? I do lore videos, and it's always nice to have some images open to use for that. I might do Xerath at one point, and this might be a good addition. If not, I completely understand, just figured I'd ask :)
: Oh no 3lp, end the world immediately
> [{quoted}](name=AoG Crouchyyy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yEr1ZQsY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-05T11:16:52.083+0000) > > Oh no 3lp, end the world immediately tbh this was the most low energy flame I've ever encountered at LoL haha
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The user receives no chest when acquiring S- or higher grade
Try checking that in the legacy client. I dont like the new client so i stick to legacy client, and i asked a friend to play to get some chests, but he said he can't see the boarders on the champion icons in the new client.
: Am I just bad?
Depends on the situation. I've had countless games where I've done well in bot lane and won the lane with ease, but when the time came to do a TF, we got plowed because both our top and mid lanes were lost and those champions got strong. What's your role? If you are missing abilities, getting poked, not dodging abilities well, making bad calls or going into unexplored jungle, that would be something to consider. But if you are unable to gank or kill a Rengar who is 3 levels above you cause he had mid for lunch three times, there's not much you can do.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Noxxarian

Level 71 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion