: I didn't want to get honored anyways :(
I don't understand why so many people think that i was being toxic. There was no toxicity in the match. I didn't flame anyone nor did I spam ping. I carried the game and that's that
: Pathetic. You didnt get your validation in game now you crawl to boards to be patted on the black, bet you flamed your team
> [{quoted}](name=GivSkåneTilbage,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=90W07i0i,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-18T14:17:10.752+0000) > > Pathetic. You didnt get your validation in game now you crawl to boards to be patted on the black, bet you flamed your team No toxicity. I had no reason to be toxic. I played well and carried
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=P3L1PLAYSLoL,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s8hR0rMu,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-20T16:10:43.447+0000) > > How %%%%ing %%%%%%ed do you have to be. Judging an entire region for just 1 game. Amazing.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s8hR0rMu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-20T16:17:11.487+0000) > > Judging an entire region for just 1 game. Amazing. Go back to judging irelias ass lmfao
: How %%%%ing %%%%%%ed is this region?
I dont feel mad. more just disappointed and amazed. Although the my typing seems like im mad.
Rioter Comments
: Just got 6 champions out of a champion capsule.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: Remake can be initiated if a player was disconnected for more than 90 seconds in first 3 minutes of the game, even if that player reconnects after that. And you got leaverbuster because you left(got disconnected or afked, doesn't really matter) too many games recently.
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=mGQ3dmZg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-02T14:01:51.211+0000) > > Remake can be initiated if a player was disconnected for more than 90 seconds in first 3 minutes of the game, even if that player reconnects after that. And you got leaverbuster because you left(got disconnected or afked, doesn't really matter) too many games recently. I havent left a game in a month or so
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Cyptix (EUW)
: Uh is this your first time losing a game pretty hard? If yes, it's gonna happen more often ;) You wanna avoid that? Get better at the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Cyptix,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=LffaLIqR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-07-27T08:12:04.956+0000) > > Uh is this your first time losing a game pretty hard? If yes, it's gonna happen more often ;) > You wanna avoid that? Get better at the game. Isnt the first time. Just the first time the message pops. And we are pretty much the same rank :d.
Rioter Comments
iDunk (EUW)
: RIP Chester Bennington <3
I feel so numb. haHAA
: Just a quick reminder...
FeelsBad when people hate on weed {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Rioter Comments
: and with that comment you're still trying to force blame on your team. your teams behavior is none of our main concern. you are trying to justify your negative KDA simply based on your teams effort and scores. hence the "blamegame" comment. if you did your best. don't put up blaming scoreboards as a picture gallery and simply state that you're annoyed by some people leaving or that you're annoyed by the mental state of other players. don't try to justify your "bad games" and cast shadows on others just because you lost a few games.
> [{quoted}](name=canis inferorum,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=udQMlW3n,comment-id=0003000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T19:35:28.585+0000) > > and with that comment you&#x27;re still trying to force blame on your team. your teams behavior is none of our main concern. you are trying to justify your negative KDA simply based on your teams effort and scores. > > hence the &quot;blamegame&quot; comment. if you did your best. don&#x27;t put up blaming scoreboards as a picture gallery and simply state that you&#x27;re annoyed by some people leaving or that you&#x27;re annoyed by the mental state of other players. > > don&#x27;t try to justify your &quot;bad games&quot; and cast shadows on others just because you lost a few games. Im not trying to make that point. But I can see that you might think so from my bad wording. Im too lazy to start replying to these anymore.
Wen294 (EUW)
: Without looking at match history lemme guess based on items, Singed Top Lulu support Lee Sin jungle Fizz mid (or maybe kassa) Xayah adc. (or maybe sivir) How many did i get right? PS, it's not all of a sudden. Ranked has always been like this. You probably just got lucky early on and now you have bad luck. People often only notice the bad luck because human nature and stuff.
> [{quoted}](name=Wen294,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=udQMlW3n,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-07-21T11:16:14.295+0000) > > Without looking at match history lemme guess based on items, > > Singed Top > Lulu support > Lee Sin jungle > Fizz mid (or maybe kassa) > Xayah adc. (or maybe sivir) > > How many did i get right? > > PS, it&#x27;s not all of a sudden. Ranked has always been like this. You probably just got lucky early on and now you have bad luck. People often only notice the bad luck because human nature and stuff. And support was wrong I forgot what it was but I checked it out.
Wen294 (EUW)
: Without looking at match history lemme guess based on items, Singed Top Lulu support Lee Sin jungle Fizz mid (or maybe kassa) Xayah adc. (or maybe sivir) How many did i get right? PS, it's not all of a sudden. Ranked has always been like this. You probably just got lucky early on and now you have bad luck. People often only notice the bad luck because human nature and stuff.
> [{quoted}](name=Wen294,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=udQMlW3n,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-07-21T11:16:14.295+0000) > > Without looking at match history lemme guess based on items, > > Singed Top > Lulu support > Lee Sin jungle > Fizz mid (or maybe kassa) > Xayah adc. (or maybe sivir) > > How many did i get right? > > PS, it&#x27;s not all of a sudden. Ranked has always been like this. You probably just got lucky early on and now you have bad luck. People often only notice the bad luck because human nature and stuff. Adc and mid wrong :D
: > Just look at my teammates deaths aswell, jungler 6 deaths, support 5 deaths, midlaner 6 deaths, adc 6 deaths, that's the blamegame i'm talking about. "don't look at me, look at them"
> [{quoted}](name=canis inferorum,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=udQMlW3n,comment-id=00030002000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T18:07:47.215+0000) > > that&#x27;s the blamegame i&#x27;m talking about. > > &quot;don&#x27;t look at me, look at them&quot; No that was the "Look at the whole team and stop only blaming me for the games that i have bad kda in"
: and you're 150% sure that they really are inters and not just like you, being outmatched by a more team oriented opponent?
> [{quoted}](name=canis inferorum,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=udQMlW3n,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T17:51:49.193+0000) > > and you&#x27;re 150% sure that they really are inters and not just like you, being outmatched by a more team oriented opponent? They were "inting" as they stood in place and died many times and just went all alone into the enemy and they said "oh "lag" sorry team for some reason I walked to them" and from our jungler "fck you midlaner im gonna show you what is bad play" and then our jungler proceeds to run into the enemy
: blamegame. take your head out of your behind and own your mistakes.
> [{quoted}](name=canis inferorum,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=udQMlW3n,comment-id=000300020000,timestamp=2017-07-20T16:36:33.341+0000) > > blamegame. take your head out of your behind and own your mistakes. Again. Im not blaming any one because im "stuck" or anything like that. Im just pointing out that i have been getting many inters in the last month. I know my mistakes and I know why I am at this certain elo. Why do you right away associate these 2 things together
: This is clearly a person who is hardstuck and refuses to focus on their mistakes. It's best for you to simply play for yourself at this point, write down what you did wrong each game (whenever you died in most cases is easiest to see) and try to watch replays of yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=iLulu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=udQMlW3n,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-07-20T17:43:54.206+0000) > > This is clearly a person who is hardstuck and refuses to focus on their mistakes. It&#x27;s best for you to simply play for yourself at this point, write down what you did wrong each game (whenever you died in most cases is easiest to see) and try to watch replays of yourself. I dont get this comments point. If I get inters am I not allowed to talk about them? Im not saying that "oh im stuck because of these r-words in my games". Im just showing you that I have been getting alot of inters in the last month. You cant just associate these 2 different subjects. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Coopa123 (EUW)
: > Did you even look at other peoples KDA in the matches that I had a bad kda? Yep. They sucked just as hard as you did. What's your point? > I can say honestly that it was a troll game because my lane got instalocked because midlaner had the first pick. So apparently it's fine when you do it so someone else, but if someone else does it to you you lose your shit and cry on the forums about it LOL > Singed 1/5? We won the game because of me. No. The 1-5 Singed game where you lost. Where you had the lowest KDA and got outfarmed by the enemy jungler and outdamaged by the enemy Leona support xD > So I do not see the point that you are making. Obviously not. You seem to miss a lot. Especially the fact that you are just as bad as the people you %%%%% about
> [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=udQMlW3n,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T17:25:44.201+0000) > > Yep. They sucked just as hard as you did. What&#x27;s your point? > > So apparently it&#x27;s fine when you do it so someone else, but if someone else does it to you you lose your shit and cry on the forums about it LOL > > No. The 1-5 Singed game where you lost. Where you had the lowest KDA and got outfarmed by the enemy jungler and outdamaged by the enemy Leona support xD > > Obviously not. You seem to miss a lot. Especially the fact that you are just as bad as the people you %%%%% about Dude jeez you are toxic :D I can see that from your replies to other people. You couldnt answer to my reply on the singed 1-5 subject? And when you say "you cry about the people on forums" I dont cry about trollers or "trollpicks" I "cry" about inters and afk`s. There is a difference between inting and "trolling" what I meant by trolling was that I off meta picked. And about the "you are just as bad as the people you ******** about" that makes no sense. You do realise that there is a difference between going 1-5 and still trying compared to the 1/12 inting. And I can see that you have done 0 research. Because in the nasus match i did not die before 10 minutes. I started dying after that because of the enemy getting fed off our team. Please this read the comments and dont just start trying to be "funny" or whatever {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Coopa123 (EUW)
: I see games in your match history where you had a worse KDA than the people you complain about here. 1-5 Singed Top 1-6 Nasus Top 0-7 Teemo Sup What is wrong with you?
> [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=udQMlW3n,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-07-20T12:14:59.220+0000) > > I see games in your match history where you had a worse KDA than the people you complain about here. > > 1-5 Singed Top > 1-6 Nasus Top > 0-7 Teemo Sup > > What is wrong with you? And if you mean the other singed game. Just look at my teammates deaths aswell, jungler 6 deaths, support 5 deaths, midlaner 6 deaths, adc 6 deaths, and on top of that I had 2 executes. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: is somewhere a defibrillator, I think we need one soon.
> [{quoted}](name=ReDcOrSaIr2,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=udQMlW3n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-20T11:47:03.353+0000) > > is somewhere a defibrillator, I think we need one soon. Im probably gonna have a heartattack LUL
Coopa123 (EUW)
: I see games in your match history where you had a worse KDA than the people you complain about here. 1-5 Singed Top 1-6 Nasus Top 0-7 Teemo Sup What is wrong with you?
> [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=udQMlW3n,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-07-20T12:14:59.220+0000) > > I see games in your match history where you had a worse KDA than the people you complain about here. > > 1-5 Singed Top > 1-6 Nasus Top > 0-7 Teemo Sup > > What is wrong with you? Listen here buddy. Did you even look at other peoples KDA in the matches that I had a bad kda? The nasus match, support has 10 deahts, jungler has 7 deaths, adc 6 deaths. Teemo support game? I can say honestly that it was a troll game because my lane got instalocked because midlaner had the first pick. Singed 1/5? We won the game because of me. We won because of my tower destructions. I destroyed 4 turrets early to mid game. I had the 2nd most damage taken in the team. And Overall I had A HUGE impact on the game. Lets compare that to this posts team mates. Our jungler had no impact, adc was afk for 10 minutes then came back and int fed the enemy. So I do not see the point that you are making. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
: "spastic trash" =]]
> [{quoted}](name=Forearm Strong,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OYYQtOMq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-19T17:20:33.235+0000) > > &quot;spastic trash&quot; =]] yeah. He was very nice
Rioter Comments
: Let me guess... the 7/11 guy was a {{champion:157}} http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/001/015/962/84f.png
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KsMm1G3n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-18T17:00:00.663+0000) > > Let me guess... the 7/11 guy was a {{champion:157}} > > http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/001/015/962/84f.png Maybe Kappa
Xêm (EUW)
: Predicting: Top: {{champion:50}} Jungle: {{champion:11}} Mid: {{champion:157}} ADC: {{champion:51}} or {{champion:202}} Support: {{champion:412}} , {{champion:53}} or {{champion:201}}
> [{quoted}](name=Xêm,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KsMm1G3n,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-07-19T15:37:16.592+0000) > > Predicting: > > Top: {{champion:50}} > Jungle: {{champion:11}} > Mid: {{champion:157}} > ADC: {{champion:51}} or {{champion:202}} > Support: {{champion:412}} , {{champion:53}} or {{champion:201}} Almost. Your midlaner is our top. me as adc. Support was one of the 3 and jungler was right. Our mid laner was a coooooool pick haHAA
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Im gonna say sorry. I hope people arent gonna vote down right away.
I know its my bad. Sorry my last team and riot and every one else. FeelsBadMan
Rioter Comments
: No, essence isnt good. Youmu is, IE is, but not essence.
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RA2Am7lo,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-29T14:55:39.758+0000) > > No, essence isnt good. Youmu is, IE is, but not essence. I play in gold and its working better than youmuus
: You played blitz with a quick frozen fist and GP with an essence reaver, and you shouldnt be blamed for the loses ? LOL. Anyway "not being to blame for a lose" will only lead you to win one game out of two, since being average means you are at the good elo. If you want to climb, prove you are worth more than both your mates AND your opponents and carry your games.
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RA2Am7lo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-28T14:42:04.100+0000) > > You played blitz with a quick frozen fist and GP with an essence reaver, and you shouldnt be blamed for the loses ? > > LOL. > > Anyway &quot;not being to blame for a lose&quot; will only lead you to win one game out of two, since being average means you are at the good elo. > If you want to climb, prove you are worth more than both your mates AND your opponents and carry your games. There are reasons why I buy such items. The Gauntlet isnt that good, but I think essence reaver is really good because of the 45% and the crit chance. -Jimmy Ps well I have gotten 3 trollers (Well not the worse kind, but first they try then they give up and just dive into the enemy team like in my latest gp game karma said "well you trolled early, so now I troll" (I didnt troll, I think i went 1/2 or 1/3 but I didnt "int" even once...) But what can you do
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: it would be nice. but riot has a no-refund policy so yeah
from : MaggieNoodle to me
: it would be nice. but riot has a no-refund policy so yeah
> Hello again, > > We don't have any plans to reset refund tokens every season, however I would consider this as an legit idea. We can't pass feedback reports directly to the development team, but I recommend posting to the Boards. The team is always looking at the Boards to get a feel for things players think could be improved. > > You can find the Boards here: > > EUNE Boards: http://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/ > > Thanks again for sharing your idea! Please let me know if you have any other questions. > > MaggieNoodle > Riot Games Player Support > Worst Viktor ever ######Moderator note: Fixed quotation for you.
Show more

P3L1PLAYSLoL

Level 89 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion