cammMDay (EUW)
: Being Permanently Banned at Lvl 15 account
How does your level have anything to do with this? If you behave against the rules then you get punished, and if you indeed got permabanned at level 15 maybe you should start to think that **you** are the issue instead of Riots ban system.
smolboii (EUW)
: Will Riot bring back the Dark Star Cho'Gath skin?
This is from the page when Dark Star Cho'Gath was released: > Dark Star Cho’Gath will **eventually** return as a Gemstone skin There isn't an ETA, but it will return at some point.
The2Dude (EUW)
: Permanently Banned
Share your chat logs. You don't need to say harsh things to get permabanned. Getting permabanned takes a lot of **consistent** toxicity, or harsh toxicity, and after a 14-day ban you don't need to say much negative things to get perma'd. You were warned on multiple occasions about your behavior and even told your next offence will result in a permaban, and you chose to ignore that warning.
: Should i get chat restricted for this?
> JengaWarlord: lost game JengaWarlord: already JengaWarlord: thanks to lux that is garbage JengaWarlord: no point trying to save this JengaWarlord: Yepp, my supp treoling JengaWarlord: SMART ASS JengaWarlord: BRONZE NOOB JengaWarlord: so low iq JengaWarlord: yeah, as i said, its over JengaWarlord: pls report my supp JengaWarlord: cus i hope u can see that you are garbage JengaWarlord: silver mind You constantly complained, called the lux garbage, said the supp is trolling and garbage and report called. It's a fair chat restriction.
: Message for Riot team who is responsable for abn system
You admitted you broke the rules, and if you got permabanned, you were warned about your behavior previously, and even told that your next offence will result in a permaban, and you chose to ignore that warning. It's **your** fault, not Riots.
HomerJ20 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=PH45,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8w6Y6l0G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-09T13:31:02.560+0000) > > Permaban is as the name suggests, permanent. If you'd like to play again you have to do what everyone else does and level up a new account. And try not to be as toxic as you were before.
> [{quoted}](name=HomerJ20,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8w6Y6l0G,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-09T16:18:34.685+0000) > > And try not to be as toxic as you were before. That should be obvious, if you get permabanned you should realise **you** did something wrong, but then again people don't understand their punishments in the first place so eh.
Grjóni G (EUNE)
: but it was not looked at the concept i was saying that the tf said that to me
> [{quoted}](name=Grjóni G,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Rb8IWipV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-09T13:34:43.914+0000) > > but it was not looked at the concept > > i was saying that the tf said that to me Did you not read what I said? You said the word twice, even if you didn't aim it towards anyone it's still not tolerated even as context.
Grjóni G (EUNE)
: is this bannable
> toxic tf: teemo ky you know Grjóni G: please report the tf on my team Grjóni G: he said in champ select %%% to me for no reason Grjóni G: saying %%% is reportable You said the **zero-tolerance** word twice, it isn't allowed to say at any time, not even to be repeated for context. It's called **zero**-tolerance for a reason.
: I want To play again pls
Permaban is as the name suggests, permanent. If you'd like to play again you have to do what everyone else does and level up a new account.
: So this warrants a Permaban? Well played Riot
> The Punmasteror: ff The Punmasteror: bla bla bla The Punmasteror: you get caught 3 times in a row The Punmasteror: no its league of i dont give a %%%% about %%%%%%s The Punmasteror: push to end im surrounded by idiots The Punmasteror: ye ofc im afk The Punmasteror: cuz its over You were warned that your next offence would result in a permaban, and you chose to ignore that warning.
NeptuneXI (EUNE)
: If you doubt, then you should take one Youtuber by the name Tyler1 as for an example, he had 5 or 6 accounts, and in each he bought exact same skins for draven, he had so many accounts because others were banned! Millions of players playing lol, let that sink in for a second, even if 15 people banned then at least 4 - 5 out of /15 would come back and buy skins again.
> [{quoted}](name=NeptuneXI,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8cBgkZR7,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-07T11:51:29.266+0000) > > If you doubt, then you should take one Youtuber by the name Tyler1 as for an example, he had 5 or 6 accounts, and in each he bought exact same skins for draven, he had so many accounts because others were banned! Millions of players playing lol, let that sink in for a second, even if 15 people banned then at least 4 - 5 out of /15 would come back and buy skins again. I think the difference between Tyler1 and a regular consumer is that he made a good amount of money just streaming the game in general back in the day. But in general people will just get negative picture of Riot banning them and don't want to spend money on the game anymore. A couple of my friends got banned and after that they haven't spent a dime on the game, even though it was just a 14-day ban, not even a perma. And then again, it's the players own choice if they decide to spend money on the game after getting permabanned etc. No one is telling them to do that, and they knew the consequences when they decided to break the rules on their accounts. They accept the terms when they create their account, and if they fail to follow the rules even after multiple warnings then it's their own fault if they lose access to their account.
NeptuneXI (EUNE)
: Its a lie, so people would make a new accounts and buy same skins again. {{item:2319}} {{item:2319}} {{item:2319}}
> [{quoted}](name=NeptuneXI,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8cBgkZR7,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-06T22:44:33.092+0000) > > Its a lie, so people would make a new accounts and buy same skins again. {{item:2319}} {{item:2319}} {{item:2319}} I doubt people who get banned are interested to spend money on League again.
radetari (EUNE)
: So I got a 9 game chat restriction so I will do somethign about it
> "Was I banned for my INT-eresting score or truly for being toxic?" You get chat restriction for verbal toxicity, not bad score. > "Was the restriction for 9 games from the start, or was it extended to 9 because I typed something in the first game of the restriction?" The lowest amount of chat restriction is 10, so you were issued a 10-game chat restrict. > "What comes after this restriction? A 14 day suspension or an instant Permaban?" (I know it depends on the intensity of your actions but if I were to get suspended because of a less intense action, what would that suspension be?) A 25-game chat restriction, unless you show really hard negativity, in that case it can escalate to a 14-day ban. > "Was I fairly banned and if not, can I have any chances of getting guaranteed help by support?" You can contact support, but I doubt you can overturn this chat restriction and punishment. You admitted you flamed (flaming back doesn't justify flaming).
Gentlemân (EUNE)
: so i got banned 14 days for saying the n word
If you got a 14-day ban, you need to show positive behavior for really long time before your punishment level goes down. Even small amounts of negativity can result in a permaban so I'd think twice before you say something in-game.
: Why am i hard stuck?
You've played 43 different champions already, that's way too many. Find a few (3-4 at max) for every role you play (champions who you know you do well on). Playing the same champions will result in consistency and better performances since you learn the certain champions powerspikes and playstyles etc.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: Why Riot doesn't do permananent chat bans
Because they tried it before, and it didn't work out well. People would just resort into trolling, soft-inting and griefing if they wanted to flame but were perma chat banned.
: Permanent Ban
There is not. Permanent ban is as the name suggests, **permanent**.
: If I report a troll and I see the player ingame after= no penalty. So I can get in contact with riot to further investigate this player? And will it lead to anything but wasting my time further. There was no counterflaming or anything to start with. But things got a bit heated when the troll start to die on purpose, steal farm from laners. Guess my new goal for this game will be trolling then. Come on dude. You are taking this out of context. Read what I write after. I would never waste my time on that and ruin it for innocent players. There was no flame. PERIOD!!! Only negative comments to a troll that ruin the game. Not even close to harsh. Pointless. Yeah see where it got me. so you are right. But 14 day suspension. Now thats harsh. Give me a chat restriction and some damn proof that Riot actually are doing something about the real problem in League of legends. The trolls!!! MIke
> [{quoted}](name=TrollMikeXD,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Nu70Nh1E,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-05T07:21:59.237+0000) > > If I report a troll and I see the player ingame after= no penalty. So I can get in contact with riot to further investigate this player? And will it lead to anything but wasting my time further. > > There was no counterflaming or anything to start with. But things got a bit heated when the troll start to die on purpose, steal farm from laners. > > Guess my new goal for this game will be trolling then. Come on dude. You are taking this out of context. Read what I write after. I would never waste my time on that and ruin it for innocent players. > > There was no flame. PERIOD!!! Only negative comments to a troll that ruin the game. > Not even close to harsh. Pointless. Yeah see where it got me. so you are right. > But 14 day suspension. Now thats harsh. Give me a chat restriction and some damn proof that Riot actually are doing something about the real problem in League of legends. The trolls!!! > > MIke > If I report a troll and I see the player ingame after= no penalty. It's a rare occasion someone goes unpunished by the IFS. And sometimes they get punished even if you don't receive the notification. And to add to that trolling/soft-inting in general is harder to detect which is why some people sadly can ruin games for quite a while before being punished. > So I can get in contact with riot to further investigate this player? And will it lead to anything but wasting my time further. Well you seemed to be frustrated about the thing so thought I would give you an option to maybe deal with it. Filling a ticket doesn't take many minutes but if your time is so valuable then whatever. > There was no counterflaming or anything to start with. But things got a bit heated when the troll start to die on purpose, steal farm from laners. There wasn't any self-defence either. You report called, blamed the jg, score shamed. > Guess my new goal for this game will be trolling then. Come on dude. You are taking this out of context. Read what I write after. I would never waste my time on that and ruin it for innocent players. The thing is you flaming the troll, only makes them feel better, since they want that reaction out of you. And if you start trolling you just become the thing you despised in your game you got banned off. > Give me a chat restriction and some damn proof that Riot actually are doing something about the real problem in League of legends. The trolls!!! Sadly Riot hasn't came up with a system that would detect trolls/soft-inters faster so for now we are stuck with them ruining multiple games unless they blatantly run it down. Also if you've not had chat restrictions prior to this you could try to contact Riot support and see if they would reduce your punishment to a chat restriction, but I wouldn't hold my hopes up. I hope you stop this pointless act in-game even if there is a troll on your team, since you are only feeding the trolls by reacting to them and hurting yourself in the process.
: OK so trolling, int feeding and basically running it down is ok. Also trying to defend my self for flaming, but thats not ok. Guess my neew goal for this game will be trolling then :) Since that has no effect. Srsly, come on! Ofc I can defend myself. Its my human right and also normal human behavior in any competetive sport. Pppl getting to butthurt. There is legit nothing in this chat that is flame. Unless you are 5 yo and cant stand anything. This is beyond stupidity. And the worst part is. THe inting troll that hard flamed is ingame as I write this.... Gj riot!!!
> [{quoted}](name=TrollMikeXD,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Nu70Nh1E,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-04T21:50:11.170+0000) > > OK so trolling, int feeding and basically running it down is ok. Also trying to defend my self for flaming, but thats not ok. Guess my neew goal for this game will be trolling then :) Since that has no effect. Srsly, come on! Ofc I can defend myself. Its my human right and also normal human behavior in any competetive sport. Pppl getting to butthurt. There is legit nothing in this chat that is flame. Unless you are 5 yo and cant stand anything. > This is beyond stupidity. And the worst part is. THe inting troll that hard flamed is ingame as I write this.... Gj riot!!! > OK so trolling, int feeding and basically running it down is ok. When did I claim it's ok to do those things? > Also trying to defend my self for flaming A lot of people get mixed up about this. Usually people are counterflaming, rather than defending themselves. Why do you feel the need to ''defend yourself''? You are far better of just muting the flamers/trolls and reporting them in the post game lobby rather than giving them the satisfaction of seeing that they got under your skin when you reply to them. > Guess my neew goal for this game will be trolling then Ah the classic victim card, go ahead and waste your time doing that. > There is legit nothing in this chat that is flame I just broke down your chat in my previous comment, while yes it wasn't the most harshest chat log, it was still negative behavior, and pointless behavior. > THe inting troll that hard flamed is ingame as I write this If he went unpunished, you can submit a ticket to Riot support about it.
: 14 day suspension
> TrollMikeXD: the jgl diff tho^^ TrollMikeXD: the jgl diff^^ Blaming your jungler > TrollMikeXD: report this elise ty TrollMikeXD: trolling TrollMikeXD: or useless...report w/e Report calling, which is considered negative attitude since asking for reports is pointless. > TrollMikeXD: u are just muted and reported elise Same here. > TrollMikeXD: imagine we had a jgl^^ TrollMikeXD: just 9x elise ty TrollMikeXD: hard troling and flame TrollMikeXD: just ff and next TrollMikeXD: and rep elise TrollMikeXD: ok then I afk farm TrollMikeXD: bgwp TrollMikeXD: 9x elise ty Again blaming Elise, 9x report calling and wanting to ff/ saying you afk farm > TrollMikeXD: wpp all except elise TrollMikeXD: hardtroll and flame TrollMikeXD: u did nothing this game but farm TrollMikeXD: enjoy your rep Again flaming the Elise > TrollMikeXD: the jgl and mid diff to big TrollMikeXD: just ff Blaming mid and jg > TrollMikeXD: 0/6 jax :D Score shaming pretty much > TrollMikeXD: this troll jax lmao TrollMikeXD: report jax for inting ty Again report calling and blaming the Jax > TrollMikeXD: bgwp TrollMikeXD: rep jax inting ty Same here. > But remember that this chat is only my chat and not from the other part We don't need the other part. You are responsible for what **you** type, not other people. You can just mute others if they are acting dumb, instead of continuing a pointless argument with them.
: will Neo Pax sivir be avaiable again.
There was no word for it ever returning, but neither was it said it wouldn't ever return. Most likely time if it ever comes back is when PAX event is going on but I wouldn't hold my hopes up.
: Unbanning reformed players.
> Riot has unbanned players like Tyler1 who have reformed, i was hoping i could have a chance at redemption. Riot unbanned Tyler1 as a person. His old accounts are still permabanned to this day.
: Game 1 In-Game ooººStØrMººoo: teemo leash red ooººStØrMººoo: i gank top ooººStØrMººoo: jesus ooººStØrMººoo: damn temo ooººStØrMººoo: %%%%ing bronze ooººStØrMººoo: im going now ooººStØrMººoo: yas blind as %%%% ooººStØrMººoo: xD (This part, even tho i call him %%%%ing Bronze is b/c he was just standing still instead trying to help for the level 2 gank then as i am leaving, goes to 'kill' the laner, and gets killed by the jungler from the enemy team) ooººStØrMººoo: try to kill her ooººStØrMººoo: xd ooººStØrMººoo: sure not if you get kill + assist (Yasuo starts flamming and saying cs > kill) ooººStØrMººoo: %%%% you yasuo xD ooººStØrMººoo: 20 years pinging ooººStØrMººoo: moron (Mid lane, i stop their jungler, but i can't duel him 1vs1, i ask for help, Yasuos refuses to move his ass, blames me to die to an Udyr 1vs1 at lvl 3 with Kayn) ooººStØrMººoo: you're just %%%%ing autist ooººStØrMººoo: i died 1vs1 ofc idiot he is udyr ooººStØrMººoo: i was wanting your help ooººStØrMººoo: i pinges 2389498248928943 times ooººStØrMººoo: yeah i don't have my form yet dumb ass (Tells me i should win vs Udyr 1vs1 as Kayn @ lv 3, i start getting mad) ooººStØrMººoo: learn to play %%%%ing lol ooººStØrMººoo: idiot ooººStØrMººoo: at least i go help when someone pings and i know how to play my class why i was pinging for help but you kept being a %%%%ing a ooººStØrMººoo: teemo is just the same lol (here im actually in the mood, they kept ranting, Teemo 0/3 already, says is my fault he keeps dying xD) ooººStØrMººoo: its lost yasuo and teemo just passive/autist players ooººStØrMººoo: shhh ooººStØrMººoo: asking for reports = reportable offense (They start /all saying im toxic and that everybody should report me for toxic) ooººStØrMººoo: you're the noob that was sitting next to me while i tried to gank Yorick and didn't come to help ooººStØrMººoo: so you deserve to die (Even tho he is 0/3 i try again, to gank him, but he just stands still 'again' i can't kill Yorick alone so i leave, then he later goes towards him literally and dies) ooººStØrMººoo: because of me sure im 1/1/0 ooººStØrMººoo: look at your kda trash ooººStØrMººoo: 0/4 good score teemo (Here, he again says is my fault he is losing lane, and keeps taunting me more, i know i shouldn't have fall for this but honestly i was so upset) ooººStØrMººoo: iron? ooººStØrMººoo: no dude there's somethign called brain and cds (He goes against Syndra, i have no CD's to help him 'Teemo' dies, and blames me for his dead... sighs) ooººStØrMººoo: and that what you got for trying to steal blue.. insta karma :) (He did try before this to steal blue) ooººStØrMººoo: yeah yeah teemo like you didn't do any ;) ooººStØrMººoo: im playing teemo is inting ooººStØrMººoo: 0/5 inting ooººStØrMººoo: im playing ZzZ (Someone else saying i should calm down and just play but im too mad to keep my mouth suth) ooººStØrMººoo: teemo is inting ooººStØrMººoo: no are you hitler? (Yasuo tells me to stfu, and i reply taht to him) ooººStØrMººoo: sure asking for reports will get you reported too bud =) ooººStØrMººoo: ofc ooººStØrMººoo: you doubt it? ooººStØrMººoo: yeah yeah but your report is already assured teemo ooººStØrMººoo: hope you enjoy the honor lose ooººStØrMººoo: you too yasuo ooººStØrMººoo: ^^ ooººStØrMººoo: lol yorick ¿? ooººStØrMººoo: teemo just giving more reasons for your report =) ooººStØrMººoo: he keeps stealing my jungle when im on npcs ooººStØrMººoo: trying to get gold ooººStØrMººoo: he is inting ooººStØrMººoo: griefing ooººStØrMººoo: and trolling ooººStØrMººoo: im tank... spec.... you're blind? ooººStØrMººoo: oh no just bronze ooººStØrMººoo: Kayn does ooººStØrMººoo: but you only play Yasuo ooººStØrMººoo: so don't teach me lessons :) ooººStØrMººoo: no you stfu ooººStØrMººoo: ok? ooººStØrMººoo: gg Post-Game ooººStØrMººoo: enjoy the honor lose Yasuo and Teemo ooººStØrMººoo: trash bronze players TL;DR: I could keep explaining, i know i did flame back and i shouldn't have done it, but i don't think i deserve 14-day ban specially without even having a warning. Game 2 In-Game ooººStØrMººoo: lol nice luck you mean xD ooººStØrMººoo: yeha sure with your help ooººStØrMººoo: xD ooººStØrMººoo: stop the damn luck dude xd ooººStØrMººoo: yorick is %%%%%% ooººStØrMººoo: garen is too xd ooººStØrMººoo: how long does hook last i %%%%ing pressed R right away xD ooººStØrMººoo: sec ooººStØrMººoo: i get red ooººStØrMººoo: man you ask for ganks ooººStØrMººoo: but you do nothing ooººStØrMººoo: xD ooººStØrMººoo: im not going to gank you again ooººStØrMººoo: because he shield ooººStØrMººoo: he survived ooººStØrMººoo: right i died because you never help ooººStØrMººoo: so i let you play pro ooººStØrMººoo: what stun ooººStØrMººoo: i dont have stun lol ooººStØrMººoo: idiot ooººStØrMººoo: you dont even know wha tyou talking about xd ooººStØrMººoo: lol this team xD ooººStØrMººoo: yeah he is mad cause you kill him ez ooººStØrMººoo: blames me because i miss my 'stun' (what stun does Kayn have?) ooººStØrMººoo: lol ooººStØrMººoo: he is only good to KS ooººStØrMººoo: nothing else xD ooººStØrMººoo: gg Mm and this game 2.. because i call the person %%%%%% once? Too butthurt xD
>ooººStØrMººoo: %%%%ing bronze ooººStØrMººoo: yas blind as %%%% ooººStØrMººoo: %%%% you yasuo xD ooººStØrMººoo: moron ooººStØrMººoo: you're just %%%%ing autist ooººStØrMººoo: yeah i don't have my form yet dumb ass ooººStØrMººoo: learn to play %%%%ing lol ooººStØrMººoo: idiot ooººStØrMººoo: at least i go help when someone pings and i know how to play my class why i was pinging for help but you kept being a %%%%ing a ooººStØrMººoo: its lost yasuo and teemo just passive/autist players ooººStØrMººoo: look at your kda trash ooººStØrMººoo: im playing teemo is inting ooººStØrMººoo: 0/5 inting ooººStØrMººoo: teemo is inting ooººStØrMººoo: no are you hitler? ooººStØrMººoo: no you stfu ooººStØrMººoo: trash bronze players ooººStØrMººoo: yorick is %%%%%% ooººStØrMººoo: garen is too xd You called people autistic, which is not okey.
God Yo (EUW)
: Bullshit LP loss
Yes cause at Riot they magically know if your internet cut out, or if you pulled your internet cord out of your PC. They hand out the LP loss so people don't leave games, they can't detect if you disconnected cause of out of hands reasons or out of your own will.
CerAlex (EUNE)
: Unfairness in banning.
Post full chat logs, and we can determine what escalated the punishment to a 2-week ban.
: no homophobic / racist slurs was said, im not into that, i mainly call people the f word or shite or rtard, once again personally i dont see it where the 14 day is justified, i was toxic but not to the point where i deserve a 14 day suspension and no, the stupid punishment system works on people who speak up not the ones who actually intentionally feed on purpose. but hey, maybe i should make a smurf account and troll on purpose, intentionally feed in a way which wont mark any red flags and when people do start to flame because of my inting i will simply not reply and then at the end report them for abuse... truly the system works bud
> no homophobic / racist slurs was said, im not into that What was the %%%? > i mainly call people the f word or shite or rtard Yeah and that isn't okey, like what is the point? It won't make them play better. > i dont see it where the 14 day is justified, i was toxic but not to the point where i deserve a 14 day suspension That isn't for you to decide. > the stupid punishment system works on people who speak up Speak up in a toxic way? Sure. > not the ones who actually intentionally feed on purpose. Inting is harder to detect than verbal abuse. Chat logs exists, which makes moderating chat easy. Running it down feeding is quite quick to detect, but soft-int takes time to get recognized. > but hey, maybe i should make a smurf account and troll on purpose, intentionally feed in a way which wont mark any red flags and when people do start to flame because of my inting i will simply not reply and then at the end report them for abuse... Go ahead and waste your time that way. Just cause other people are stupid enough to do that kind of stuff doesn't mean you have to join them, but then again do what you want bud. > truly the system works bud Sure it has imperfections, but it's by far the most efficient system that has ever been on League.
: 14 day ban unjustified
> so this is my game report which i got after i logged in to my acc. tell me what part of this deserves a 14 day account suspension Alright let's see: > 2plus2isnt4: go mid reatrd Calling someone a ret%rd isn't very nice. > 2plus2isnt4: what a %%% I'm assuming this is a homophobic slur, which for your information is zero-tolerance, meaning it isn't okey to use it at **any** time. > 2plus2isnt4: what ashite Again, not very nice > 2plus2isnt4: report pls report 2plus2isnt4: just report Report calling, which is considered negative attitude since it's pointless to do it in the first place. > 2plus2isnt4: can u not push u %%% Again, using a homophobic slur > 2plus2isnt4: idiot 2plus2isnt4: sht jungle 2plus2isnt4: sht support 2plus2isnt4: sht midlanme Talking down your teammates and calling them sh%t > 2plus2isnt4: report ww Report calling again. > 2plus2isnt4: see what i mean trash team Again blaming your team > 2plus2isnt4: report riven and jungle And to end it another report call. I really don't know did you post this as a bad joke here, or are you legitimately that blind that you can't see your wrongs. > i came to the conclusion that i will be officially giving up on league Probably for the best for everyone, people will have more enjoyable games when you aren't on their team. > and its toxic people going untouched by their ban system But you didn't go untouched, so it seems to be working?
: 10 games chat resistant : ...show me the verbal or the harrasment Game 1 i dont really understand...this is his jacket, muscles or he is just fat on that skin : 3rd game in row i dont have jungler but offcurse enemy has kind 5 ganks in 11 min : better jungler wins... : as always xd : you kidding me shaco? : you had 2-0 and i was he did gank you again at 13 min : while you are FACIGN 2-0 : this guys is just trash : i want to see you carry with only 'top ganks'(about kayn who totaly blamed while making ganks only top and almost 6 ganks in 10 min bot from enemy) : enjoy your lose and l2p : lol...you are really trash person(for kayn again because flamed me) : nah...you just play with wrong strategy this game : accually our junger : may i guess btw : shaco kayn premades right? : im just wating how shaco will carry with 8-0-8 : you still didnt get me shaco : my problem is not with you : but with this low skilled jungler : #whole gaem no ganks and then just blame : report kayn totaly toxic : whole game verbal blame and wish you know what : repot kayn..this guy eeds perma ban Game 2 In-Game : use wards guys..thsi udyr likes ganks : i said use wards : guys plz...use wards and play def : we got this : ok : this happends when i m saying whole game use wards : and you use 0 wards : ........................... : boosted team : no..you guys are just feeders : muted : just look at this cait mid and top : ff this : you guys are horrible plaeyrs...i dont want to play with ou anymore : y really dont deserve this win : vote ues : mainly udyr Game 3 Pre-Game : well...i cant reallyhandle it : when whole game you dont push you ward everyone from other side is ganking mid : and a cancerkid like that kha just never show up and only ping if he needs help : this is the reason im getting permanltly banned on my mains accounts : lol : xd(those are massages with a premade that we forget to say it on PM. but no any reason for a teamate to report me. while i dont offend anyone or call this way anyone of them and talk about somthing else...it could be for football..so yes no reason for riot to ban me for that)(thats what we call democracy right? cant talk with a friend for smting else...funny...but guess what...we were talking about lsat game so yes riot and players find a reason for report) : i couldent use it : trap : this low cait got the kill...lol : second game in row no jungler...holly this game : boosted : nah...someone should just dodge the game : we are 4v5 : no jungler no game : 1-5 no ganks : you accually lost your lane what you talking about : YES : and kind 4-5 ganks in 10 min : this guy from 2-1 2-6 : that int in purpuse : 21 -5...why do we even try this shi t : jsut report lee sin for int negative and afk : gg wp
> 10 games chat resistant : ...show me the verbal or the harrasment Alright let's have a go at this. > 3rd game in row i dont have jungler but offcurse enemy has kind 5 ganks in 11 min (blaming your jungler) better jungler wins... Blaming your jungler > this guys is just trash Calling someone trash, presuming your jg > enjoy your lose and l2p self-explanatory > lol...you are really trash person(for kayn again because flamed me) Counterflaming? not righteous thing to do even if he flamed you, just mute > report kayn totaly toxic Report calling > repot kayn..this guy eeds perma ban Report calling again > boosted team Calling your team bad > no..you guys are just feeders Again blaming them > ff this Giving up? > you guys are horrible plaeyrs...i dont want to play with ou anymore Calling them bad again > y really dont deserve this win Thinking you have the authority to say who deserves a win and who doesn't > and a cancerkid like that kha just never show up and only ping if he needs help C%%cerkid, really? > second game in row no jungler...holly this game Again blaming your jungler > no jungler no game jsut report lee sin for int negative and afk And report calling again
: ***
> i give 0 f about Tos or what ever You accepted the terms when you created your account, so I guess you give 0 f about your account as well? > just because first riot doesnt respect players Riot doesn't respect players by banning you? Riot respects players by banning those who break the rules. > When riot starts again to act with logic and not with money What do you mean money? Does banning players make them money? It makes them lose money cause people won't want to spend money on this game when they get punished. > So if someone is calling me trash noob , loser , wishing cancers, if he totaly trolls and what ever i cant ask for report What is the point in doing it? Just mute and report and that's enough, no need to get overly agro about the case. > seems y really have no logic in your life So cause I disagree with you, means I have no logic in life? Damn didn't know this. > Someone in road will tell me fack your mother and i wont beat him or say it to police because its negative Would you really go to the police if someone told you that in real life? > Y guys really need grammar books Why do I need a grammar book? I think my grammar is fine. > and psycology It's psychology, maybe you need the grammar book? And also as far as I recall I don't have any need for psychology books since I'm not studying it nor do I have any issues with my psychology. > You really have essues with logics like that And you have issues with following the terms you accepted when you created your League of Legends account.
: I wasnt toxic(sarcasm)
Pretty sad way of using your time to be honest. But hey keep making yourself pathetic, thankfully I'll never see you in my games.
: Ajfjhdbakskbd
> Yesterday u just got banned for 14 days , just becausw i was talking and 1 time said "how in fcking hell im going to smite while this facking w of veigar deals kind 1200 dmg" Doubt that's the reason you got banned, post your full chat logs. > I got a friends account to play Great, account sharing, which is against the ToS. > and today after just talking and just because asking from enemy teams to report a teamate, i got 10 games chat ban Because asking for reports is negative behavior. Asking for reports is pointless, and can be considered as harassment towards the person asked to be reported.
Hàrbinger (EUNE)
: I actually did not know report calling was a bad thing, since everybody do it, and also I think in many cases it does matter, as I mentioned it said that i got reported 6 times in 8 games or something like it so it obviously keeps track on that. And yeah obviously in hindsight repeating the word he said was a bad idea, but at that point I really was not thinking about automatic pickk up of bad words, and didn't give it much thought since for me it's obvious the context is what matters most, at leas to a human, not at all to automated system programmed to pick up on red code words. And if I could go back I would probably rephrase my whining and say "the N-word" instead of "%%%%%%" but still, do you really think i deserve 14 day ban and honour dropped from 3 to 0 for literally first misstep since the punishing system was ever introduced? Basically got char restricted twice in a row for about 10 games in season 2 or 3 and then got couple of low priority 'leaverbuster' queues in season 7 because my pc was restarting on random and i was spending 5 minutes in every other game being afk. That's about it. Then I typed in the N-word twice, and not as an insult but as whining about someone else using it against me and got completely shut down, does not seem fair at all.
> as I mentioned it said that i got reported 6 times in 8 games or something like it so it obviously keeps track on that It does track it, but 1 report alone already starts an investigation. The issue is, racial slurs etc, are **zero-tolerance**, which means absolutely no tolerance. Doesn't matter if it's aimed as an insult to someone or not but the word has no place in League, and you said the infamous word **twice**. You can try to have a lucky day and submit a ticket to Riot Support about this, but I doubt it will help you since they are pretty strict about these type of things.
Hàrbinger (EUNE)
: Got banned for quoting a guy who called me "nigg"
> [All]Hàrbinger: stfu [All]Hàrbinger: report zigs for vberbal abuse thanks [All]Hàrbinger: he called me nitch and is toxic [All]Hàrbinger: and now he calls me %%%%%% pls report super toxic zigs racist as %%%%l Hàrbinger: yeah surre i'm gonna get banned for you calling me %%%%%% [All]Hàrbinger: report zifgsd ty [All]Hàrbinger: report sylas for being afk thanks Report calling, and repeating a zero-tolerance word 2 times. If you knew he would get banned for saying it, why repeat the word? Report calling is punishable, so don't do it. Stacking reports doesn't mean anything, your report alone is enough. And in the future, refrain from quoting zero-tolerance words.
JesRect (EUW)
: Can I retain my account till March 19, I quit after that. Please.
You don't get any special treatment, if you got a permaban, the account stays banned. If it was a 2-week ban, wait it out.
lazarlol1 (EUNE)
: here you go judge me and even tho i know i should get chat restriction [30:34] [All] lazarlol1 (Kayle): ggs rep my team [30:40] [All] lazarlol1 (Kayle): uselles [31:55] lazarlol1 (Kayle): still %%%%ing trash [32:00] lazarlol1 (Kayle): ur trash too [33:12] [All] lazarlol1 (Kayle): ggs [33:29] [All] lazarlol1 (Kayle): so sad hot this team is trash [13:24] lazarlol1 (Shen): ur 0/2 [13:27] lazarlol1 (Shen): u sad %%%% [13:34] lazarlol1 (Shen): so bad [13:39] lazarlol1 (Shen): top [13:42] lazarlol1 (Shen): dogshit [14:26] lazarlol1 (Shen): ur so bad [14:34] lazarlol1 (Shen): that is depressing [14:40] lazarlol1 (Shen): i would afk in your place [15:10] lazarlol1 (Shen): 0/4 [15:14] lazarlol1 (Shen): dogshit [15:41] lazarlol1 (Shen): so bad miodlaner [16:31] lazarlol1 (Shen): ur dogshit [16:36] lazarlol1 (Shen): so bad [16:39] lazarlol1 (Shen): dude [16:46] lazarlol1 (Shen): you are crying litle ugly kid [16:52] lazarlol1 (Shen): and you suck at this game [18:15] lazarlol1 (Shen): how trash you are [19:23] lazarlol1 (Shen): 1/7 [19:37] lazarlol1 (Shen): so bad [19:42] lazarlol1 (Shen): so %%%%ing bads toplaner [19:54] lazarlol1 (Shen): go afk [19:59] lazarlol1 (Shen): u worth more that way [21:00] lazarlol1 (Shen): like that is just bad [21:07] lazarlol1 (Shen): how %%%%%%ed and bad you ares
Yeah that definitely warrants a chat restriction. > Im doing my best at not trying to tilt but its so hard It can be hard at times but once you learn to manage it, you'll be set to have a much better time playing the game. > i will try to be silent as sona from now on in my games You don't need to be silent in your games, but just leave the nonsense arguing and flaming out of it.
Nídhøgg (EUW)
: Riot's Anti-Toxicity Policy
> The viewer would get banned or at least suspended in some shape or form, but Yassuo would just keep being him, why? Because he is partnered with Riot and just gets the Streamer Privilege. Streamers accounts are just as vulnerable to punishments, as other players. Tyler1 got a chat restriction just a bit before the last season ended, IWD has also received punishments since you can occasionally find him on an account with honor level 1 etc.
lazarlol1 (EUNE)
: In game punishing toxicity
Post full chat logs.
: League is a very badly designed game
The game isn't the issue, it's the peoples behavior who are getting banned.
RasonYe (EUW)
: System is so broken, experiment!!
Have you stopped to think that soft-int is a much harder thing to detect than chat related toxicity?
: Riot stance on disconnecting clearly lost games
Clearly lost games are still winnable occasionally, enemy team can make a big mistake. Truthfully, though while it might seem pointless to play, you can still learn something from it, and it is against the rules to leave mid-game. If you do you get punished by Leaverbuster. If someone votes no on the surrender and the vote doesn't pass, the game goes on then.
: So I get 10 Games Chat Restrict for Self-Defense? OK RIOT...
Counterflaming isn't self-defense. Next time just mure and report instead of pointlessly arguing.
Pavle2001 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=PH45,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xzfQdTsQ,comment-id=0003000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T10:02:33.074+0000) > > To be honest, I was kind of in a rush so I just skipped around and answered what I had answers for in my mind. > >People have 2nd, 3rd and even a 4th chance between restrictions. 10-game chat restriction is the first punishment -> 2nd chance is here. 25-game chat restriction -> 3rd chance is here. 14-day ban -> 4th and the final chance is here. In my books, that is multiple, more than enough warnings and chances. Most of the time its 2 punishment 14 day ban and Permaban. Not to mention that you can get those first 2 punishments (the chat ''restrictions'') 4 years ago and still get to the 14 day ban. The punishments don't even reset throughout the season which is re-tarded. > > Riot did an experiment where permabanned people got another chance to get their accounts back if they got a new account to level 20 without any punishments, guess how many % failed? 95% failed this simple task. I don't think that was the experiment. Send me a link. > Great reasoning. Not a reasoning, its a fact. > Or you could just not act like a douche and actually play to win instead of having a weak mental. You are still living in a world full of sunshine and rainbows.... that's sad. > Permabans cut out that behavior by some margin, and while sure it doesn't get rid of it completely, a better system hasn't been found yet. 1st Permabans DON'T cut the behavior by some ''margin''. 2nd It is IMPOSSIBLE for a system to get rid of toxicity. Its always going to be in the game. Thinking its possible to completely get rid of it is delusional. You can reduce it but never remove it. And this current system doesn't do shit. It can detect 1 part of toxicity and leave the other completely free which makes it total SHIT. I really don't want to keep arguing with you. Its too much time consuming not to mention how bad it is for my health. We can discuss it in voice chat, but here is just pointless and waste of time.
> Most of the time its 2 punishment 14 day ban and Permaban. Not to mention that you can get those first 2 punishments (the chat ''restrictions'') 4 years ago and still get to the 14 day ban. The punishments don't even reset throughout the season which is re-tarded. If you are toxic enough sure, you skip to a 14-day ban, which should tell you that you are doing something wrong, and it also tells you to not continue the behavior or next offence will be a permaban. Also it takes a lot of games to bring your punishment level down, otherwise people would just play the amount of games needed and repeat the same shit over and over. > I don't think that was the experiment. Send me a link. Just google League of Legends level 20 challenge, I couldn't find the original post due to it probably originating from Riot's old forums, but you can find a lot of posts on it and in most people mention the 95% failure rate. > Not a reasoning, its a fact. It is a reasoning for your trolling behavior. The fact is soft-inting is hard to detect. > You are still living in a world full of sunshine and rainbows.... that's sad.' When did I claim that? Life sucks at times, but that doesn't mean you need to bring your frustration on others by ruining their game time. > 1st Permabans DON'T cut the behavior by some ''margin''. It does remove toxic people from the game, and some people quit = thus reducing the behavior by some margin. > 2nd It is IMPOSSIBLE for a system to get rid of toxicity. Its always going to be in the game. Thinking its possible to completely get rid of it is delusional. You can reduce it but never remove it. And this current system doesn't do shit. True, but this current system does a far better job than any other options riot has tested (permamuting, level 20 challenge etc). > It can detect 1 part of toxicity and leave the other completely free which makes it total SHIT. Cause different forms of toxicity are harder to detect than others. > I really don't want to keep arguing with you. Its too much time consuming not to mention how bad it is for my health. We can discuss it in voice chat, but here is just pointless and waste of time. Meh, we can leave it here, I doubt we will reach a common ground on this so just leave it here. As a bonus, here is a Rioter's response on second chance programs from 2013: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2993054&page=2#post33420329
Pavle2001 (EUW)
: >Again, it isn't meant to reform them at that point. Permabans point is to kick them out of the game since they failed to reform with the multiple chances they were given. Did you read what I wrote afterwards ? Or probably I didn't make it clear enough. Also ''multiple'' my ass. >So what, if they weren't permanently banned, they would do the same thing on their main account? I get it, some people never change. No they wouldn't. How do you know they would continue ? Oh yeah, you are just speculating ofc.... .I am sorry but that is stupid. >So you joined in to create and continue the issue, great job! Yeah because I will never get punished. Better let your frustration out by inting/trolling and do it as much as you want rather than get punished by saying some stupid words to these people. You probably missed these words as well or just didn't read them and decided to pick some of my sentences and quot while thinking you are serving justice. >The same world we all live in...? Missed the point of my question or you probably intentionally ''missed'' it because I made fun of your world :) At this point you are nothing more than Riot's white knight
> Did you read what I wrote afterwards ? Or probably I didn't make it clear enough. To be honest, I was kind of in a rush so I just skipped around and answered what I had answers for in my mind. > Also ''multiple'' my ass. People have 2nd, 3rd and even a 4th chance between restrictions. 10-game chat restriction is the first punishment -> 2nd chance is here. 25-game chat restriction -> 3rd chance is here. 14-day ban -> 4th and the final chance is here. In my books, that is multiple, more than enough warnings and chances. > No they wouldn't. How do you know they would continue ? Oh yeah, you are just speculating ofc.... .I am sorry but that is stupid. Riot did an experiment where permabanned people got another chance to get their accounts back if they got a new account to level 20 without any punishments, guess how many % failed? 95% failed this simple task. > Yeah because I will never get punished. Great reasoning. > Better let your frustration out by inting/trolling and do it as much as you want rather than get punished by saying some stupid words to these people. Or you could just not act like a douche and actually play to win instead of having a weak mental. > At this point you are nothing more than Riot's white knight I definitely don't agree with everything Riot does, but I also certainly don't agree with negative/toxic behavior. Permabans cut out that behavior by some margin, and while sure it doesn't get rid of it completely, a better system hasn't been found yet. I've played league since the end of Season 1 and have never had any punishments so maybe people should start looking at their own faults rather than blaming Riot's system for their own misbehaviour.
Svinjex (EUW)
: Dota 2
> Give us a Voice chat and ganks and games will be 100% better. Voice chat wouldn't really solve any issues. In higher elo's it might do some good (challenger/master) but in lower elos it would most likely be a mess. Cocky kids would just flame the living soul out of each other for misplays and overall if someone mutes someone from voice chat, they would just go back to normal chat to flame. > But we get what we ask for. league is played based on a+ s+ meta picks and builds game is played around 20 25 champs in LCS LCS and SoloQ are 2 totally different things. Sure LCS picks tend to be on the strong side, but most of the time in lower elos people don't know how to use the champions properly. > when 80% of the community is asking for a v chat And where does this number come from? I doubt it's even near 80%.
boomteemobg (EUNE)
: This game is unfair
> just because i swore a bit i got banned You don't get banned for swearing. Likely you used targeted insults like hate speech, racial or homophobic slurs. Post chat logs and we can see what caused the ban.
Pavle2001 (EUW)
: Give them punishments, restrict them in some way but for the love of god don't %%%%ing take their account away. Its so far the most stupid way of ''solving'' this issue. I don't give a %%%% If someone tells me to ''k-y-s'' or that I am a ''fa-ggot''. And neither will any other rationally thinking human being but if this still offends the snowflakes then so be it. Give them punishment, take their rewards, don't let them play for a month or even a year or just a REAL chat restriction not the cheap ones they used to give. But taking their accounts away is by far the most re-tarded way of ''fixing'' this problem. Once this person looses his account he has absolutely no reason to''reform''. Some of them might quit the game but I doubt Its going to be the real trolls/flamers. Even after 7 years of playing I still haven't quit the game even tho I lost my account so I speak from experience (both mine and some of my friends who have been through the same shit). Most of the time these people will make smurf accounts and ''learn'' from their past mistake'' and avoid getting punished the same way. That doesn't mean they ''reformed'', that means that they will just do it in a way that is impossible for this system to detect. You don't have to be Einstein to figure out how. Take me as an example. I got permabanned for getting angry at the constant encounters with people intentionally throwing games. In my **last game** I was calm throughout 80% of the time until our jungler decided to throw the game because my adc took his red buff (he literally said ''%%%% you b-tch I am throwing this game'' or something similar) and stayed in the jungle without participating in our fights/nashor rush for about 15 min or so. And since we were like 10k gold ahead we were loosing insanely fast because this kid decided to throw but even them my friend (the adc) apologized him and asked him nicely to stop throwing. He said something like ''nah, %%%% you'' and in that moment I got pissed and called him a ''autistic fa-ggot''. Do I deserve to be punished ? -Kinda Does he deserve to be punished ? -Yes Do I deserve permaban because of that. -Not even in a million years Did he get punished ? - Of course not. What happened to me after that is the more important part. After 7 years and 3200+ hours of gameplay not even once I intentionally threw a game. You just have to take my words but in those 3200 hours I never flamed someone for doing a mistake, for having connection issues or for not following my call. My punishments were just me insulting the people that had the audacity to intentionally loose the game for 9 other people. NOW since I've seen that Riot doesn't care about these people I decided to join them because this shit will never get me banned. If you have over 9 IQ you will be fine to troll as much as you want. I never though I'd be like these players but here I am, intentionally loosing games acting like I am having a bad game or that I did a little OOPSIE so even if by a miracle this system detects me I can just act like a total re-tard and get unbanned.
> Once this person looses his account he has absolutely no reason to''reform''. Again, it isn't meant to reform them at that point. Permabans point is to kick them out of the game since they failed to reform with the multiple chances they were given. > Most of the time these people will make smurf accounts and ''learn'' from their past mistake'' and avoid getting punished the same way. That doesn't mean they ''reformed'', that means that they will just do it in a way that is impossible for this system to detect. You don't have to be Einstein to figure out how. So what, if they weren't permanently banned, they would do the same thing on their main account? I get it, some people never change. > NOW since I've seen that Riot doesn't care about these people I decided to join them because this shit will never get me banned. I never though I'd be like these players but here I am, intentionally loosing games acting like I am having a bad game or that I did a little OOPSIE so even if by a miracle this system detects me I can just act like a total re-tard and get unbanned. So you joined in to create and continue the issue, great job! > I am sorry but in what world are you living ? The same world we all live in...?
: Permaban
Perma chatban was already tested, and found to be a not working system. Permabanning people is fine by me, and it absolutely should stay. People have multiple chances to reform, and if they fail at it, good riddance for them.
NutzKicka (EUW)
: Am I rightfully banned?
> and more stuff like that, for like 3 minutes straight, I reported him. I did not get a message for an assist on an ban. You don't always get the message, it's highly unreliable so just cause you didn't get it, doesn't mean the dude wasn't punished. >NutzKicka: yea ff this NutzKicka: lol stfu bblitz NutzKicka: she is smurfing idiot NutzKicka: ur bronze stfu NutzKicka: stop talking trash NutzKicka: ur build is sshit blitz NutzKicka: no shut up Either you are not telling the whole story, or something is left out from this. Unless you trolled/inted imo this is chat restriction worthy stuff (although I don't like your act one bit). If this is truly your whole log and you didn't int/troll you can try to reach out to support and see if they reduce your punishment to a chat restriction, but again I wouldn't hold my breath. Stop saying shit like this in-game in the future, thank you.
Warix3 (EUW)
: The concept of zero tolerance words makes no sense, because no word is inherently bad, it all depends on context. Yeah, that context will be negative most of the time but you are also going to have a lot of false positives if you blindly ban everyone using those words.
Zero-tolerance words are mostly offensive ones like ''K%s, f%ggot, n%%ger'' etc so I don't think people will mix those ones up very often.
: Abusing every bannable word still goes on undetected by report system :|
If he didn't get punished, you can submit a ticket to Riot Support. Occasionally people slip through the ban system, but if they keep up the act they will get caught eventually.
Show more

PH45

Level 156 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion