Lolzor (EUNE)
: Why only perma? This toaster deserved IP ban.
Lol , when other people tell me that , I need to report them , he doesn't get banned by saying that
: It's what i do a lot in normal games. If someone is salty or tilted because they expect me to assist their lane (even tho they lost lane in 5 minutes) then why should i waste my time putting up with them. I would rather jump onto one of my 5 second accounts. I have too much accounts
You need an award bro , for not being toxic , you just helped me , thank you . Good luck and Have fun on the Rift.
Morogoth (EUW)
: Toaster in the bath would not cause someone to die. Unless you live in a shit country that doesn't have RCD's in the homes. Also, since this is posted on EUW RCD's are used in all these countries therefore mathematically this comment should not be considered flame.
Im not saying you are right , but Im not saying you are wrong because things in League are ALWAYS taken out of context. Someone made an experiment and said in chat "Fun Fact : KY* means Kiss you (Or whatever) in another language. And he got banned for "Toxicity" But he did not say anything bad. [If you need link tell me]
: Disconnect and jump on second account.
Guess your right :)))
KÌNDRÊD (EUW)
: something i noticed is i kinda find you funny, the toaster thing and Lil cry made me laugh, especially the Lil cry but that toaster thing is seen as a death threat and riot has a 0 tolerance to death threats, you can have a clean log but with one 1 line of a death threat and you ban wont get lifted also one more thing > Say "Bye Bye" Varus Say "Bye Bye" PKL881
Did you just do that?... I know I made a mistake , and I was sorry , and you do these kind of things. The sad thing is that this is true. I told him "Bye Bye" but I got banned =]] . And guess what , he fed all game (Inting not just playing bad) and he did not get anything . I played with a friend , and it wouldve shown him if he got something , but it did NOT show him anything... If riot has 0 tolerance to death threats than they should look after those kinds of people more. I see in almost every game "Report [x]" or "Uninstall / Go afk / go KY*" because this is the league of legends comunity , and Riot can't change it anymore and they should not ban people because they told someone to kill themselves because , EVERYONE gets triggered sometimes , you can't deny that.
KÌNDRÊD (EUW)
: im sure everyone will disagree with you, he know what he meant when he said it, the person he said it to knew what he meant when he said it, everyone on his team knows what he meant when he said it, everyone on the boards knows what he meant when he said it, you are trying to save a guilty man edit: riot support will also know what he meant when they read it and they wont lift the ban no matter what you tell them because they have a 0 tolerance to death threats
First of all , it is obvious that he is joking. Second of all : In this comunity , in every 5 or 6 games you will see min 1 : "%%%" Riot is trying to hide the fact that they're game is turning into a war zone of words.
: 1) Not flaming is the best thing to do if you dont want people to "int", you need to realise it's not possible for every one to have a positive KD since one team will loose and one win. Someone beeing 0/3/0 isn't inting, you know, taking a good gank from ennemy jungle, having your opponent throwing good skillshots or having a strong combo (especially for botlane) at the moment you start writing negativly on a teamate, he will obviously act with the same negativity than you. 2) Yeah cool for you, but you did and got reported and banned. >" I don't want to ruin other people lives just because they said something in a Video game." Then why would you tell someone to kill himself ? Why would you need to say "EZ EZ" at the end of a game ? this is obviously to humiliate people Why do you need to tell people they are bad ? Because thats exactly how you ruin people in a video game. 3) About the 0.006% I doubt this number is still relevant, since it has never changed over the years
Lol , I said "Ez" because I lost and it was a fun game.
Mada (EUW)
: Is it weird that I get deep satisfaction from seeing a system work as intended?
Really? But 90% of people who are toxic don't get banned.
: > [{quoted}](name=PKL881,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a7HqfVnL,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-03T16:48:11.407+0000) > > Knowing Riot , I dont think he got anything. Knowing riot? From your experience you should see that people that were toxic and were reported get punished.
Actually , I made this Discution or what this is , with the tought that people might help me , but I am getting even more sadder , you might think that I am a No lifer , But I am. Im sorry if I was rude.
Chrysies (EUW)
: ***
In a League game I could just report you , but I never do , because I am not sad , like alot of people are.
: Bath with a toaster XD. You asked for it.
If someone would Int in your game , and you just wanted to have a good time , what would you do?
: >**PKL881: Have a bath with your toster PKL881: toaster** This is enough to get you permabanned, it's highly diserved, you should think twice before telling someone to kill himself **over a video game**, whoever you said that is an human beeing and that person didn't diserved a dead threath. This game was a blind game (proof you called top in the pre game lobby), getting mad on someone at this point on a blind game because he isn't playing like a profesionnal player is lame
1.I did not want him to play like a proffesional , then why would I play Blind. I just wanted him to not int , I wanted to have a good time , and that was the mistake , that I wanted to have a good time. I shouldve played rank where almost everyone is Serios. 2.People tell me to Kill Myself alot in this game , and I really don't care , I don't want to ruin other people lives just because they said something in a Video game. 3.Riot should be more carefull about players that are toxic , they ban 0.006% of them but the rest don't get anything.
PKL881 (EUNE)
: I saw a youtuber who got unbanned , but he was lying... That's the reason why Riot cares so much about money .
*He made a ticket in wich he lied*
: > [{quoted}](name=PKL881,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a7HqfVnL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T14:53:45.711+0000) > > And the funny part is that Varus flamed us all game and told us to Kill Ourselves , and he did not get anything ... > Explain that How do you know he didnt get anything?
Knowing Riot , I dont think he got anything.
Chrysies (EUW)
: ***
You see , you saying "Little brat" Doesn't make you much of a smarter person.
Nar7ia (EUW)
: No, they won't lift your ban. It's called 'permanent' ban for a reason. You will have to make a new account if you want to continue playing League.
I saw a youtuber who got unbanned , but he was lying... That's the reason why Riot cares so much about money .
íGengar (EUW)
: I can't explain that and I am not trying to defend the system. But when you open your mouth you are rolling the dice for your own account I'm afraid.
Is there any way I could get unbanned , this game means everything to me , and I dont want to lose everything I did on this account. I don't know what to do.
íGengar (EUW)
: Report calling Telling him to kill himself (Toaster in the bath trick) Spamming chat Verbal abuse I mean what exactly are you confused about? Yeah if this was your first punishment and you got perma then fair enough but clearly this is not the case. Once you get banned up to a certain point it also takes one game to make the leap to perma.
And the funny part is that Varus flamed us all game and told us to Kill Ourselves , and he did not get anything ... Explain that
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

PKL881

Level 67 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion