Xinyuo (EUW)
: ***
if i write somethng wrong excuse me.. i dont know perfect translation.. if that makes me with low iq then you are welcome..now think what you want :) and dont waist your time with me ;)
Xinyuo (EUW)
: ''Its so rare to see an intelligent person like yourself around here.'' He agreed with me, he must be intelligent Never seen someone so arrogant.
you are kidding right? each of them presented their point of view.. they are saying mostly facts that are truth.. maybe they are over aggressive in they eyes of some people.. and maybe they are in the same side..thats not making them have the same point of view.. you are the arrogant one ;)
Catoffel (EUW)
: player insulting for no reason escalating
one question..silly question.. you reported him? as far as i know (and by know i mean i tracked them down) all the times that i didnt forgot to report and the report was for deathwish or illness wish,the person got suspended.. i just did one extra thing that i dont know if everybody does or if it matters at all.. at report windown i wrote down on comment section this: deathwish cursing in game and after game lobby 3/5 i got notification the rest 2 i checked them (notification comes only if your report triggered the suspension)
: To be fair though, no one forces you to open the client before you watch the games.
to be fair,you wanted attention,you got it ;D
: legends never die is the best worlds song. damn that is a tune. big uip chrisssssy
who spoke about worlds song? :P
: Come on...at least make an effort to search an actual song [ Easy](https://open.spotify.com/track/6J6FXmYrMxg93mBxkugUlI?si=yGi4sdUfTqSqduhgb7NnjQ)
that wasnt my intention ;D i just been sarcastic.. because in every match someone will say it.. its like the national anthems that in every game of footbal (lets say euro or mundial) are playing from the speakers :D it a deep thought i dont expect that people will get it.. i just felt the urge to make this post xD i am sorry for all people that i will dissapoint.. i wanted people to laugh not dissapoint.. i failed..
: People back then people were secretly mains. Also no one talked about being newbie friendly, but itsBae said in teamfights ad Teemo cant do anything. But thats not true as my link clearly demonstrates. Perhaps today he wouldnt have got a penta but then he would have gotten a triple kill instead.
> he would have gotten a triple kill instead. if this talk had been in s7 i would probably agreed... but in s8?hell no..one shoted for fun..like ap teemo..but in a 3-5 seconds "window" ap teemo's damage vs ad teemo's damage which would be more efficient?in terms of final dps calculation
Rioter Comments
: ap scaling can change over time but ad items will always remain useful.
yes...but there is a reason why you not see him building ad nowdays... its not "newbie-friendly" as it was the far past seasons.. now if you see ad teemo in a spree usually is a main.. back then ad teemo's didn't needed to be a main to play effectively..
: 2 new ranked tiers to be added
i cant understand why people find it reassoning to add a division bellow bronze.. i cant.. why bellow?? why not between bronze and silver? this is bad for a lot of reassons.. i accept it (as i did for all the changes until now) but this is a very bad move...
: whhhaat? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd43hVX8hyo
i can post a video of AP Yi doing penta... if i post it you think you can do it? we are in s8
: If your LP gain is equal to 17-22 then you MMR is normal for your league. If your LP gain is equal to 22-30+ then your MMR is higher than current league. When you have around 28 - 30+ LP gain then it's very likely during promotion you will jump over division. If your LP gain is equal to 14-17 LP then your MMR is slightly below current league. If your LP is gain is less than 14, then you are in MMR hell and it will be extremely hard to start getting usual LP because you need a serious winstreak. (In my opinion the last one doesn't count for low MMR If you are playing in master/challenger elo because the higher you go there the less LP you gain and also losing more LP on lose no matter that you are/were on winstreak.)
> If your LP gain is equal to 17-22 then you MMR is normal for your league. If your LP gain is equal to 22-30+ then your MMR is higher than current league. When you have around 28 - 30+ LP gain then it's very likely during promotion you will jump over division. If your LP gain is equal to 14-17 LP then your MMR is slightly below current league. there is a source for that? or its from your experience? no offense!! just curious!
JT Mas (EUNE)
: Will you ban me if...
i dont think so.. do it.. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Edit:people in boards have serious issues with humor..
Declined (EUNE)
: Due to my color, what I say can often be perceived as official in some way or form, because of that I mostly refrain from engaging in sensitive subjects. What I can do is let the OP know that he himself is doing the exact thing he was making a statement about, thus making him aware of said controversy. As for my opinion on the subject itself, the single best option available to me, is to make use of the voting feature by either up vote, down vote or refraining from voting.
> Due to my color, what I say can often be perceived as official in some way or form, because of that I mostly refrain from engaging in sensitive subjects. you are not red thats why i didnt tell "do something" but instead i said "say something" (not exaclty what i said but you get the meanning) > As for my opinion on the subject itself, the single best option available to me, is to make use of the voting feature by either up vote, down vote or refraining from voting. yes but you didnt say nothing like that...thats what i said.. now you "look" better.. you said your opinion and you "discused" the topic... {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: items for tanks
i have a solution its called armor penetration.. and other solution {{item:3153}} try this {{item:3153}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3035}} {{item:3033}} or boost your crit.rate and power.. solutions exist..you only have to adapt them
: Players ranks
You know that in start of each season that's exactly what happens right?
Rioter Comments
Declined (EUNE)
: Based on the topic of your thread, I took the liberty to add a [SPOILER] tag in the headline. I've been busy and this was the first piece of news I've come across regarding the tournament and then you go ahead and do the very thing you're complaining about. The irony is inescapably palpable.
really? REALLY? what about me and the other ppl then? dont even answer if you have to answer blaming the OP.. in my country this is called "throwing the ball to others" the best you could say is that the OP spoiled it to you? if you play lol,the client will had spoiled it for you either way
kinzdog (EUW)
: Changing when summoners are picked in ARAM
there is a rune that allows you to exhange your spells at the shop... so whenever you feel like that and pick an immobile squishy champion try to get that rune at secondary tree.. if i had your problem i would do that ;D
persvesi (EUW)
: Stop spoiling esports in client [SPOILERS]
i feel you mate... 10000% i open the client.. lost a heartbeat and felt my stomach tighten up and then suddenly and without warning (like the spoils) ANGER from the bottom of the mind and the heart.. i havent play a single game from that momment..i dont want to login.. I HATE THEM.. x100000
: Hey pan gohr, please dont comment stuff that doesnt have anything to do with my post, i didnt post to get random comments like these i posted cuz i want to find teamates to play with.......
hey ironman, please learn what humor is.. have a nice day
: Looking for dia 5+ flexq mate
> Me and a girfriend of mine how many girlfriends you have?????
: >alt+f4 Weak... Did you know that you have a power cable?
yes i know!! you know what i didnt knew? that opening this again will cause the old classic blue screen but at windows 8.1 xD
Ladrac (EUNE)
: So hyped for the NEW YASUO SKIN <3
i read title..i read context..i read title again..i read context again.. alt+f4
: fired ur crew !!!!!!
> I just want to talk with head of riot games because he hired some dumbass staff for balancing champions. the head of riot ordered the balance team to do that.. none employe can say: ah i will do "that". they follow orders...at least thats what i believe
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Google takes 3-4 seconds depending on typing speed!
you presented the fun facts then we have to google them to see if they are true?? o-k
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Here's a bunch of fun facts
would be a lot better with links that somehow prove the facts :) when this done i will upvote for sure :)
: Sorry to hear that. Here, take a drink xD https://www.myamericanmarket.com/9938/fanta-apple-soda.jpg
I dont like apple drinks either.. But i preffer them from strawberry ones so thank you :D {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
RogueDek (EUW)
: I don't personally like battle royales, but I've decided to stay away from tencent related games as much as possible since they're the reason league is becoming this cash grab.
i havent digged so far... i am casual gamer just playing whatever is making me have fun.. but i am not into BR games either... just expressed my opinion about those 2 games..you reffer mostly to companies..i cant argue with that..if you say so then it is like this (about tencent i mean)
: ---- > > really? > PUBG=real shooting game > FORTNITE= cartoonish jumping building fiesta that maybe you have to shoot..more than you jump and building surely not,,but you will have to shoot.. > > now if you want a shooting experience what will you choose? > i assume that this guy wanted a shooting experience so thats why he bought PUBG i saved this quote just in case you make an edit.
yes? i will tell again...the debate is for fortnite and pubg..
: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/vhw_mDE6hAs/maxresdefault.jpg https://www.cvcoffee.com/prod_images_large/FantaVariety2.jpg -_- Edit: Just to make BloppyLad happy :) https://www.kantoorartikelen.nl/autoimg/2331901/900x900/resize/w/fanta-orange-blik-24-x-0-33l-pak-24-stuks-.jpg https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41uzALsDu3L.jpg
i love Fi(zz)sh... i have the red chroma.. i hate strawberry drinks.. what have you done!!!!!!!!????? {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
RogueDek (EUW)
: If you want a battle royale game, Fortnite is way better. Still I get your point.
yes as a battle royal game is more entertaining i assume.. but as shooting?hell no.. i cant even play it i donwnloaded it i played max 10 games i unistalled it xD pubg tho i play from time to time from friends pc's..and i like it a lot..if my machine could handle i would have bought it :)
: if you want shooting experience you get doom. if you want battle royale, you get star conflict
you cant choose that.. debate is for shooting battle royale style and more specificaly for pubg and fortnite..
RogueDek (EUW)
: Why waste 30$ on a game run by a shitty company when fortnite is free?
really? PUBG="real" shooting game FORTNITE= cartoonish jumping building fiesta that maybe you have to shoot..more than you jump and building surely not,,but you will have to shoot.. now if you want a shooting experience what will you choose? i assume that this guy wanted a shooting experience so thats why he bought PUBG
Grąvęs (EUW)
: stealing a buff from the jungler with a zyra plant is kind of griefing but can be unintentional
unintentional stealling... {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: Oldest Consistant League Player?
me too i started at end of 2009 beginning of 2010 i think.. and i am almost 28 yo :) but to be honest i don't remember something like that (about 5 rp skins) the lowest prices for skins i remember is white mage veigar around 150 rp and assassin master yi around the same..
xTigax3 (EUW)
: Pure toxic players EVERY game
from all this i have one question only..i "main" fizz..i build every game zhonyas and lich..what is wrong with that?
: I'll see you in few months or years
if come back in 5 years that doesn't mean the he didn't left now......
Akaśhí (EUNE)
: 10 Annoying League Player Types
4 and 3 i encounter a lot of this types... and i mean A LOT :D nice and funny post made me laugh..unfortunately all this types exists.. you dont lie..dont know why they downvote it.. ps: number 10 i believe its 2-3 persons every game..the most countered type
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: Take a large magnet and put it next to your hard drive.
{{sticker:cass-cry}}
: It's like watching any kind of sports . If you don't like it, don't watch it. Pretty simple. Me, for example, I can't stand football. Watching a 90 minute game for me is pure torture, I get bored beyond reasoning. So no matter who plays, or what event goes on, I wouldn't give a rat's ass about it. Worlds is the biggest event Riot holds on a highly competitive level, and this is one of their primary income sources - through sponsors / advertising etc. So first off, the BEST thing about worlds, is that the company stays alive - so you're allowed to play this game FOR FREE, and have a working boards website that you can use to tell everyone about your preferences. Thank god we can be nitpicky and not quite appreciate free things, that are given to us.
i dont know i have a feeling that the OP want to say (meaning) for this years worlds.. i watch it every year..i will watch it and this year..but this year a "feeling" is missed.. i think 4 factors or one of them did that.. 1. S8 was very "special" seasson..whatever that means (i dont analyze it cause this is a whole another topic) 2.i grow up (NOOOOT xD) 3.i fed up ( i believe not) 4.because every summer i take a break from lol and when the world starts i start to watch from nostalgia and excitement..and in the end i succumb and play again at the end of the worlds..or even before the end ^^ but this summer i didnt took a break..maybe thats the feeling i miss.. so i believe its that this Season didnt make me to want to watch it so bad in prof level..for many reason..but its the main factor..this shitty Season ^^
111182 (EUW)
: if its the first time its not perma. i say tips like"your mom have cancer and to %%%" and just got 14 days beacuse was the frist time. after that i dont flame anyone anymore :D
oh he said more than that you said.. and sometimes if the slurs are non stop and very threatening or racial or hate its perma without the 2 weeks suspension...
CrowScream (EUNE)
: Well...this is awkward !
i smell perma here ^^ send ticket ;)
: Prepare for Essence Emporium.
right now without opening what you see in the picture i have around 60-70k BE in champion shards :)
JT Mas (EUNE)
: Wait for 5 lvl capsule.
i didnt understand..can you explain?
Rioter Comments
Tarolock (EUNE)
: because killing ppl is equal to flaming and trolling in a VIDEO GAME... 10/10 argument
really??are you blind..i am not asking..i tell...you are blind.. EVISSON replied to a comment..you read that comment? why you didnt tell something about that?a whole story about real life its equal to flame and troll in a VIDEO GAME? nice one...not really.. 50/10 argument edit: i dont say that either of examples are not equal with the situations you want to explain.. i just been sarcastic to this guy
Erarrion (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ImainLilSatan,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2rFpts1x,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T10:55:37.874+0000) > > To the system it&#x27;s clear after a game or two. > As soon as you start wrecking, the system goes: > Hey this guy is off the chart, so we&#x27;ll match him with people that are off the chart too. Hmmm... I thought only smurfs play at low lvls. I was confused but now I understand.
you mean MMR... yes if your MMR goes up it will match you with better players..now if they are smurfs or not you dont know.. and that its the same for the opposite.. if your MMR go down a lot it will match you players with the same MMR more or less... and again you cant know who are smurfing and who dont...
: You do realise that if you're a smurf you get matched with other smurfs right? If you're not you get matched with actual new players.
Show more

Pan Gohr

Level 105 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion