Rioter Comments
Dløad (EUW)
: Exp before lvl cap removal
Well i can kinda agree with this, cause I've also been playing since season 1. I have +8k games and spend lots and lots of cash for the game. But still, we'll miss all the "fun" for leveling up over and over and all the stupid champion shards. Let them first add more stuff from Heroes of the Storm, then fix some champs, after that we can talk about other things.
Altiverse (EUNE)
: A Rioter over the NA boards said that now you can't open over 3 chests in a row without getting a skin shard. Can you confirm otherwise? that' be interesting
Looked in the history but it doesn't show anywhere, still from the 3 chests I got Brand, Ornn and Rakan, true they disenchant for more BE than the 90 Ryze, but I do think that the Hextech chests should only drop skin shards. But this is nothing ... probably when the Hextech crafting started i got super lucky. Got Pulsefire Ez and Brolaf and another BUT ... after that I decided to buy 10 chests which dropped me 9 champs and a wardskin .. waw.
DemonikSoul (EUNE)
: skin shards,orange essence and chests
I was just going to write a new topic that is kinda similar to this one. I do agree with you, but also they should remake the Hextech chests. So they drop ONLY skin shards. Because i'm lvl 36 and got 2-3 champ shards from 5 chests already. Just opened 3 hextech ones .... and fking got 3 more champ shards ...
Febos (EUW)
: Uhhhh, but they announced the changes coming in the next season way earlier this year. Did you waste 250k IP all at the same time?
Yep, my last namechange was around May-June xD
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Riot Christmas?
Thought so, looks quite well made tho :D
Rioter Comments
: Bug Splat showing every game
Awesome now that it showed a second time in champ select I now get a 2 hour wait time to start a new game. Great.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
pokeRmon (EUNE)
: It is not server issue but it's in notification on platform? Really :D ? Anyway it'ts not my problem, League will lose players if it continues like this, I just dont wanna waste time and lose this points because someone in company doesn't know to do his job which is payed for with our players money :).
> [{quoted}](name=pokeRmon,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=xdhIhU4j,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2015-08-03T15:16:47.085+0000) > > It is not server issue but it's in notification on platform? Really :D ? Anyway it'ts not my problem, League will lose players if it continues like this, I just dont wanna waste time and lose this points because someone in company doesn't know to do his job which is payed for with our players money :). Haha, if you really think like that, I can just say - lol. 1-st it's a free game, you buy skins if you want, true that I have over 200 skins, but it's my own problem. 2-nd they can have problems, it's quite normal, every single game has problems from time to time. The fact that you keep playing while there are problems sounds like something in football, they kick you on the leg and you cover your face and roll on the field in agony :D
pokeRmon (EUNE)
: Ping and SERVER ISSUE
They won't give LP back, I played one, lost quite bad in a 3 v 5, but meh, happens. True I raged quite a lot but stopped playing and I won't start before the ! ingame is gone, so first game sucks but every next game is your fault. Just tried a normal game, had only 7k ping this time with 15 seconds delay, wasn't the only one, good enough for me. Going out and waiting till it's fixed. :)
Equill MD (EUNE)
: What is up with the servers?
Hehe 3k ms, you are ok, I have 5-8k + around 15 second delay ... even more, so fun x3 and I even preinstalled my PC 2 hours ago.
: Aww I feel nostalgic
Yeah it's not like season 2, started only on the 3-rd game xD still worth remembering the old league :D
Rioter Comments

Penguin Wizard 0

Level 94 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion