: Is that because otherwise hes a useless waste of space without any items? I've been 'reported for trolling' when I was 16/0/3 and executed myself to get gold.
Didnt see anyone type report for "trolling" when executing himself to buy items. 1 minute after respawn maybe, idk if you can say he executed himself to buy items cant make 3-4k gold in 1 minute, maybe fustrated the play didnt work out and made a decision to put the team at a even more desavantage
Rstonius (EUW)
: I treat anything apart from Ranked as fun or for experimenting, and the way i have fun is messing around, or tryharding, or doing silly shit. Why do people care so much about something that doesnt even reward you?
Yes for fun, experimenting - learning a champion is understandable, you try to learn and win And its obvious when he is tilted or a troll when they journey to the second turret with full life When they walk into a 1v5 and stand there and die And why we care so much or tryhard is because you play the game to win, to get the extra ip and maybe a key fragment
Xeronan (EUW)
: "It's just Aram"
True, this weekend i experienced some of this, seeing the gold border i expect a different mentality, but usually they are on a lose streak from ranked, tilted and trolling - flaming in arams. Going 0-3 in the first minutes "noob you didnt ban veigar", other one picking bard and trolling with the journey Lets just hope that the report function takes care of them
Latinnus (EUW)
: Truth be told, usually the players that type ez tend to be the worst of the bunch. Do you really give any credit to a player that was clearly the weakest link of a team? If someone feels the need to type ez at the end of a game, odds are that they don't get to do it that often. Just be happy that you win plenty of times that makes you enjoy the game without slandering others :)
True, one dude typing that doesnt mean the end of the world, the sad part is that it encourages others to type that, other 2 from his team will follow up with the ez Strange how this has evolved, 1-2 years ago wasnt like this, usually you would see more "gg" "wp" even if you didnt earn it by having a bad game, one afk or etc
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EnunvHEJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-05T21:50:09.230+0000) > > Yes, it's reportable. Yes, it's negative. Yes, it's unsportsmanlike. Yes, it could help contribute to a penalty. > > No, a single ggez by itself, without further history of unsportsmanlike behavior is not going to result in a penalty. > > If someone does it consistently, that's one thing. > But don't expect to get a feedback message saying a player has been penalized for each and every time a person says ggez https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/EnunvHEJ-so-riottantram-riots-thoughts-on-saying-ez-after-a-win
Thanks for reply, would help if the thread was made a sticky somewhere in this section, or my bad for not using the search function
Findagon (EUNE)
: Yeah, it is considered unsportsmanlike behavior according to Riot. But honestly, who cares? It's not like a simple EZ is going to ruin your whole League experience (and get the guy/lady who said it punished) I know it sucks seeing it after tight games, but honestly, it's just 2 letters. They shouldn't have too much of an impact on someone who plays this game. And no, I don't spam EZ because I have no need to and I suck at this game anyways.
Usually i ignore them after the game, if its one random guy with a ez there, but having 3 dudes chat spamming that after the nexus explodes and in the game lobby its next level if you ask me, too bad i didnt screenshot so you guys could understand better I dont type stuff like this in game or after, cause i go by a saying "what you dislike dont do it to others"
xXExileXx (EUNE)
: How? It does nothing except make the person who typed it smug and the person who read it (if he is not a complete baby as the OP of the thread) laugh.
How is asking if its reportable and bannable and giving a example makes me a baby?
xXExileXx (EUNE)
: Oh for focks sake, grow a pair of balls. If someone types "ez" don't cry.
found the hahah ez user right here, its not about crying, its about being a little mature
Rioter Comments
Kinzzu (EUNE)
: Client crashing without any reason..
Did the full repair same issue since the new patch, client crashes after accepting a match or in champ select, am i the only one with this issue?
Kinzzu (EUNE)
: Client crashing without any reason..
Same for me, this is the 3rd time today, didnt have this problem on the previous patch https://postimg.org/image/paeduq6dt/
: Chat is dead again
ayyyyyyyyy i love this https://postimg.org/image/6bf9bj5u5/ https://postimg.org/image/os9o2clsd/ gj riot, server SeemsGood
Naluana (EUNE)
: The server is having a seizure again I'm afraid. Nothing too unusual. /s These issues are becoming more frequent lately. Guess we'll have to suck it up, again.
remember having this issue after season 4 ended, now season 6 is ending and I still encounter this bug 2 years and still not fixed this lame error, i`m just {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Rioter Comments
: My experience with Dynamic Queue
I did the promos today and i find this dynamic que really weird for a solo player I dont know how people pick when they que up, but i see supports play mid, adcs play jungle, top players play adc and lose the game in 15 minutes or less, in season 5 with the solo/duo system people got to play almost everytime what they wanted now i dont know they are trolling or they like to change roles every game In one match i got in the team a premade of 3 players, top-mid-jungle, they didnt talk in chat, they didnt ping, just did their own thing and destroyed the enemy team in 10 minutes, me and the adc were just following up, thats just sad you know, the enemy team didnt know what hit them or how to react and the same happened in some of my loses also, complete stomps (nice that the plat friend can carry his silver friends now) Will see how the next days will be, today was really bad and hope that the old solo/duo comes back, its somewhat easy to deal with a duo then with a 3, 4 or 5 premade
Tarolock (EUW)
: im with ToP in this one, you want to play against higher skilled ppl, even if you lose all the time, thats the way of learning, and dont listen to the flamers, if its really that bad just mute everyone at the start of every game and communicate with the team with pings
I wouldnt mind that much if the team mates where more chill, i dont mute everyone on the start cause some do write "dont push to tower cause i cant gank" "ward drag" "ward baron" "lets push and go help mid" Its not that bad playing solo, but with 5 random people in the chatroom for a key fragment, and if you lose or make mistakes all hell breaks loose
: Playing against overwhelmingly better opponents means you get facerekt, you wont learn from that. And you most definately wont get S rank then.
thats the feeling i get, gets worse when the highest ranked player on the team instead of giving advice flames you instead
: you should WANT to play against high golds and diamonds etc why? because you will learn how to not make as many mistakes due to being punished for them, i get that you want S for Chests but chests wont help you improve, playing against better oppoents, WILL.
I am not complaining that i cant get a chest because of the high elo that my enemy is I am complaining that people are even more toxic with this premade must win hunt for key fragments
Rioter Comments
: Check link Raiser posted below its from REDDIT its been confirmed its a bugged update and just have to wait it out till ESET releases a new update,Rollback your database to previous update or just disable for a while until update comes people claim support from ESET told them it will be fixed today
yes, seems like there was a problem with eset, fixed now with the update thats some weird stuff, ty for the clarification
: Eset smart Security 8 detecting Anything LoL related as virus
Same here, i use version 6, if i go to surrender@20 i cant see the page, and if i go here on the forums i get the same trojan thing. I also installed advanced system care and did the scan and fix thing, still get the trojan thing, does anyone know what could this be? http://imgur.com/e9eZosD
Declined (EUNE)
: I could be something way outside of Riots hands, such as the path your net decide to take when connecting to the Riot servers, when playing.
Seems like that was the case, now its back to 51 #hype May the net follow this path everytime from now on {{summoner:2}}
Declined (EUNE)
: Not really sure that an increase of 14 ping warrants this discussion but if you want to streamline your connection try these. This [support article](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues) gives you a pretty good runddown of how to troubleshoot your problem. From there, I would highlight these 3 scenarios to help you streamline your connection. * [Disable IPV6](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues#wq4) * [Configure your DNS](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues#wq5) * [Disable IP helper](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues#wq11)
Well i did send a ticket with my network info and analysis, and told about this ping increase And they say that i have no problem in my logs, i give up
Rioter Comments
Wit 055 (EUNE)
: Can not connect to any game !!!!
same here, after a game the client did not respond i closed the game and now i cant log in anymore Edit: seems to be working now
MicroBr3w (EUW)
: We have received acknowledgement from an ISP that they have identified the issue and are working on the problem. I see some posts are saying things are working now. Thanks for that feedback loop. We are still watching this issue closely, and will update the thread once we get affirmation from the ISP that the problem is truly resolved.
It is working now, thanks Riot OP {{summoner:11}}
MicroBr3w (EUW)
: Thanks for the information. We have enough details now, and are contacting the affecting ISPs at this time.
MicroBr3w (EUW)
: For those affected, I need this information. Please keep it in the same format so we can get consistent and quick data: * When you double-click on the LoL icon, can you click on the Launch button at the top, or is it grayed out? [Yes|No] * If you can click on the Launch button, does the client load to the Username/Password login page? [Yes|No] * After entering your password, in the "Login Status" popup, does it say "Authentication Successful"? [Yes|No] * Does the client then proceed to load and provide a Play button at the top which you can click on? [Yes|No] Also, while on UPC, 1. Please open a web browser and go to "www.whatismyip.com", without the quotes. This is a 3rd party site that will provide your public IP address details. Provide the "Your IP Address is: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX". 2. Provide a traceroute to lq.eun1.lol.riotgames.com 3. Can you play LoL while connected via UPC? [Yes|No] Switch to another network provider, if available (charges may apply, so be mindful...) 1. Please go to www.whatismyip.com, and provide the "Your IP Address is: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX". This is the public IP assigned to you by your provider. 2. Provide a traceroute to lq.eun1.lol.riotgames.com 3. Can you play LoL while connected via this provider? [Yes|No] 4. What is the name of this provider? <Name_of_Provider>
When you double-click on the LoL icon, can you click on the Launch button at the top, or is it grayed out? -Yes i can click If you can click on the Launch button, does the client load to the Username/Password login page? -Yes After entering your password, in the "Login Status" popup, does it say "Authentication Successful"? -Yes Does the client then proceed to load and provide a Play button at the top which you can click on? -No 1. IP ..... 2. Uploaded attachment 3. Can you play LoL while connected via UPC? -No
Anonimusz (EUNE)
: Why do you think it's a UPC problem? My isp is upc too, and i'm stuck on "logging on" too, ~~but i think it's more likely that it's riots fault.~~ EDIT: Tested through mobile net, and it worked. The problem might actually be with UPC?
> [{quoted}](name=Anonimusz,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=x7ew3vwg,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2015-08-19T09:17:22.266+0000) > > Why do you think it's a UPC problem? My isp is upc too, and i'm stuck on "logging on" too, but i think it's more likely that it's riots fault. well i have net from UPC too, if it was a problem on the servers you would see more people here, not just the ones from UPC
MDI (EUNE)
: [BUG] [EUNE] Stuck on logging on...
Same here i can't log in {{summoner:3}}
Washika (EUNE)
: EUNE DOWN?
i guess, i cant log in anymore
Rioter Comments
SOWNAR (EUW)
: any one got mystery champ ?
I got {{champion:83}} Thanks Riot for the gift
Eambo (EUW)
: Hi guys, Are you still experiencing this issue? While looking into it the boards were having issues and have now been cleared up, so just wanted to check if you're still having issues or if this cleared up too.
now its ok, boards and game working thanks
Jesine (EUNE)
: Login Problem Again
Same here, got connection error after a match, now after waiting 10 minutes to log in and i get connection error
: Aatrox has a winrate above 50% on all elos/leagues. He might have situations where he has a hard time, but generally this champ is definetely not useless. Especially his Q always provides very valuable low-CD hard-CC to your team, no matter how bad your laning phase is. Aatrox is not amongst the strongest champs right now, but he definetely isn't useless. > and the skins, he need some new skins.. His mecha skin wasn't released too long ago.
above 50% thats good, but did you check his play rate? not even 1% (0.8%), so yeah he is not useless
: "GG easy" and equivalents should be bannable
i never spam all chat with "izi" "gg easy" because i know how fustrating is to lose a game because some errors in my play or other factors, but a ban is a little harsh, i could suggest a /all chat restriction for some games maybe then they will learn just to use the "ggwp" if they want to write something {{summoner:21}}
: Why is Rek'Sai being nerfed again?
Because Rito "Rek'Sai Queen's Wrath (Unburrowed Q) bonus AD ratio reduced to .2 from .3" -troll nerf not like i play her but damn, the champs that needs some nerfs dont get a damage nerf meanwhile sejuani almost at 70% ban rate, katarina riven and le broken snowballing without a sweat, and they nerf a champ with a 8% play rate, GG

PoKeR22234

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion