: Low FPS after 7.24.
Just logged in to tell you that you arent the only one experiencing this and i hope riot notices the post.
smoljko13 (EUNE)
: Lag spikes
it happens to me too
Rioter Comments
: Does an AFK still gets LP?
Šone (EUNE)
: Championship team EUNE
i can do kalista :)
: Why people think yasuo is op
just because its a skilled champ,doesnt mean its not op. Yasuo is my second main btw,i know how op that shit is :))))
Dr Poro (EUW)
: Why would you take fervor? Doesn't that depend mainly on your own character? I haven't thought about starting with a doran's shield. I've always been deterred from it because it allows you only one pot. But maybe it's a better start than corrupting potion indeed, because without defenses, those 3 pots are emptied quickly and you'll lose every trade. I'll definitely try this out next time.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Poro,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wwWiqJiY,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-09-11T12:00:34.784+0000) > > Why would you take fervor? Doesn't that depend mainly on your own character? > I haven't thought about starting with a doran's shield. I've always been deterred from it because it allows you only one pot. But maybe it's a better start than corrupting potion indeed, because without defenses, those 3 pots are emptied quickly and you'll lose every trade. I'll definitely try this out next time. Since if you take tld on wukong,you win do decent damage at early game,but yasuo will be tankier in late and tld wont do much there,but,fervor is good because it stacks on abilities as well as auto attacks,and because of dorans shield and tabi that both reduce aa's power from enemy (yasuo), he wont deal damage to you,but you will win every trade for sure. Glad to help,btw riven is my first main,yasuo second,and when i use this tactic against yasuo it always works. Highest elo where i tried this was d2
Dr Poro (EUW)
: Need advice on Yasuo from a Yasuo main (dia+)
Take dorans shield first,after that take tabi,masteries fervor,summomer exhaust (i dont use exh but if you are having trouble with him that badly,i highly recommend it,since his e will become extra slow and ofc,low dmg).
: What the fuck are you talking about? I'm plat 1 if I were to get demoted my mmr would have to be plat 2 level not bronze 5 lol. You have immunity yes but I wasn't talking about immunity. I've been promoted before and lost 6 games in a row before being demoted in a division.
> [{quoted}](name=Chrissy Älskling,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=RZqO2IVs,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-23T15:00:50.550+0000) > > What the fuck are you talking about? I'm plat 1 if I were to get demoted my mmr would have to be plat 2 level not bronze 5 lol. You have immunity yes but I wasn't talking about immunity. I've been promoted before and lost 6 games in a row before being demoted in a division. Check your facts before talking in such a harsh language. If you are silver 5,you need to have an mmr close to bronze 5 to fall from it,and it only applies to the lowest division of a certain league,it works like that for every single league except challenger and master. I never said anything about being plat 1 and making it impossible to fall if your mmr isnt bronze 5. Read my comment again and again and again if your english is so bad that you cant understand a simple sentence. Poy
: Depends purely on your mmr. It's usually 1 game if you fell all the way to 0 but if you just got promoted it can be as many as 5 games. Edit: Any website that claims to tell you your mmr is wrong it's impossible to know someones mmr.
> [{quoted}](name=Chrissy Älskling,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=RZqO2IVs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-23T13:58:48.815+0000) > > Depends purely on your mmr. It's usually 1 game if you fell all the way to 0 but if you just got promoted it can be as many as 5 games. > > Edit: Any website that claims to tell you your mmr is wrong it's impossible to know someones mmr. Wrong,when you enter new league you have immunity for 10 games , so even If you lose all 10 you can't demote. As for new divisions ,you have immunity for 3 games . Now,for the OP : you can't demote from a league if your mmr isn't close to b5. So when you notice that you are playing with at least two b4 players,that's when you should be scared.
: 1) you can play with 4 smurfs, easy diamond 2) "the badge" nobody really gives a fuck about it, and it doesn't solve any problem. Solo players are still put on the same leader board as dynamic players. Its like comparing the entire team of real madrid with messi. Well, messi alone can't 1v11. That's why there's a "team leaderboard" and a "player of the year" leaderboard 3) it doesn't matter if you try to have fun or not in ranked. As a lower elo player (Especially if i'm in bronze to gold braket) I expect diamond players to at least have the game knowledge of not feeding their ass off. Which at times they do. Only after I got to play I finally realized people often don't play they main roles in normals (like I was still spamming top and mid in normals even pre new champ select)
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UWdOug3i,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-08-22T18:07:18.185+0000) > > 1) you can play with 4 smurfs, easy diamond > 2) "the badge" nobody really gives a fuck about it, and it doesn't solve any problem. Solo players are still put on the same leader board as dynamic players. Its like comparing the entire team of real madrid with messi. Well, messi alone can't 1v11. That's why there's a "team leaderboard" and a "player of the year" leaderboard > 3) it doesn't matter if you try to have fun or not in ranked. As a lower elo player (Especially if i'm in bronze to gold braket) I expect diamond players to at least have the game knowledge of not feeding their ass off. Which at times they do. Only after I got to play I finally realized people often don't play they main roles in normals (like I was still spamming top and mid in normals even pre new champ select) Yeah,and you want to tell me that 4 smurfs are so common and everyone can gather 4 smurfs easily? I don't think that's a realistic scenario. Also ,game knowledge has nothing to do with the actual role you are playing. If it had,there would be no different roles,and everyone would play everything. I'm talking about game knowledge as decision making, mechanics ARE different for every single role,and you can't expect someone to have same level of mechanics for roles he doesn't even play as he would have for his main roles.
: 1, 1 and 1 ... now it's hard to seriously accept your post. №1 - Wrong, it's not many of you, it's only about 10-20% of forum users, others are either accept it or just keep silence, not to mention whole lot of players that don't even come to boards, unless something happens. №2 - Never even heard of it, I hate DQ, but I honestly don't care even abit for these badges {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Purple Flame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UWdOug3i,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-08-22T11:56:41.323+0000) > > 1, 1 and 1 ... now it's hard to seriously accept your post. > №1 - Wrong, it's not many of you, it's only about 10-20% of forum users, others are either accept it or just keep silence, not to mention whole lot of players that don't even come to boards, unless something happens. > №2 - Never even heard of it, I hate DQ, but I honestly don't care even abit for these badges > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} It's kinda hard to take seriously your reply if you actually believe I didn't write the numbers 1,2,3 and its just a bug maybe? And as I can see you are actually trying to make an argument here,first the thing with numbers,and then the "you are wrong, since only 10-20% of the board users write that." Please,send me your statistics that riot gave you about how many people write certain things on boards,I want to have it too,just to not make the same deathly mistake again. /s
Wukongz (EUNE)
: The thing about opinions is that they can't be right or wrong. They are not facts - they are just preferences. It's like telling me that I'm wrong just because I like blue, or because I like swedish death metal instead of progressive metal. Wrong by which definition? Can you prove that I'm wrong when I dislike Dynamic Queue and don't want to play ranked ever again? No. You can't.
> [{quoted}](name=Dardasim,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UWdOug3i,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-08-22T11:02:16.405+0000) > > The thing about opinions is that they can't be right or wrong. They are not facts - they are just preferences. It's like telling me that I'm wrong just because I like blue, or because I like swedish death metal instead of progressive metal. Wrong by which definition? Can you prove that I'm wrong when I dislike Dynamic Queue and don't want to play ranked ever again? No. You can't. I never said that you are wrong if you dislike it. Hell,I never said I like it either! I would like soloq to be back too,but I still play because I love the game,despite the dynamic queue. But we probably have different reasons,I dislike dynamic only because I exclusively play top,and because of dynamic queue, being camped on top really happens way more often than it should,and it's annoying to play against premades as a solo player. That's it,that's the only reason. Matchmaking Will give my team premades as well so it will be even,but it's still tilting. So I don't even get why are you trying to pull up an argument here,since I never said anything about people simply disliking dynamic as it is. I was talking about people that are blindly stating their opinions which are wrong on many levels,and I don't think I need to prove it , because i just stated some clear facts that are well known but forgotten.
Sefi (EUNE)
: You might as well throw the 1v1 crowd in the mix. You know the kind, right? The people who constantly have to type about you being a coward and if you dare to say anything they start with that 1v1 bullshit. My response for those people is always the same: "Kay, 1v1 at baron pit" and i of course come with 3 or 4 people. Its my little way to say that i wont stand for that bullshit ;). Also there are many legit reasons to not like dynamic Q, like the fact that if you're a full team preference guy once you hit diamond you pretty much cant play the game that way anymore, well that used to be the cause but now we have team 5s so that's a step in the right direction. Second is auto fill, no need to describe i think. Also in my opinion restrictions should be the same no matter the rank, weather you're Bronze V or Challenger rank 1. That's why to me the Q restricts and auto fill feel like clumsy patches, riots attempt to hot fix the issue. But i'm hopeful that a real solution will come about in a few patches, in the pre-season.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueStr,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UWdOug3i,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-22T04:47:52.411+0000) > > You might as well throw the 1v1 crowd in the mix. You know the kind, right? The people who constantly have to type about you being a coward and if you dare to say anything they start with that 1v1 bullshit. > > My response for those people is always the same: "Kay, 1v1 at baron pit" and i of course come with 3 or 4 people. Its my little way to say that i wont stand for that bullshit ;). > > Also there are many legit reasons to not like dynamic Q, like the fact that if you're a full team preference guy once you hit diamond you pretty much cant play the game that way anymore, well that used to be the cause but now we have team 5s so that's a step in the right direction. Second is auto fill, no need to describe i think. > > Also in my opinion restrictions should be the same no matter the rank, weather you're Bronze V or Challenger rank 1. That's why to me the Q restricts and auto fill feel like clumsy patches, riots attempt to hot fix the issue. But i'm hopeful that a real solution will come about in a few patches, in the pre-season. I usually ignore those kind of people,since they are usually bronze/silver players that don't even realise that they signed up for a 5v5 game the moment they accepted the afk check in queue. When I don't ignore,I usually go with "it's a team game,if you want 1v1, go play customs" . I agree with you about the dynamic queue, I forgot to mention that one since I never played dynamic that way on my main. I also agree about ranked restrictions (it would make boosting trough smurfs a lot harder) and I think autofill doesn't solve anything and that riot should instead make a support a bit more of an interesting role,not the role where you always have the least gold,and I don't know,make it a bit more interesting in any way possible.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: > Diamond + players in normal games: I can relate to this so hard, almost evry time i play normals someone mentions the fact that i have a diamond border and evry other time someone expects me to play perfectly, even when im not on my main role. "Hurr durr, that diamond player just gave up first blood, must be boosted"
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UWdOug3i,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-22T04:18:18.352+0000) > > I can relate to this so hard, almost evry time i play normals someone mentions the fact that i have a diamond border and evry other time someone expects me to play perfectly, even when im not on my main role. > "Hurr durr, that diamond player just gave up first blood, must be boosted" Yeah ,I knew that people will relate to this a lot . :)
Rismosch (EUW)
: You know what I hate about the community? That your opinions means nothing if you are low ELO! I made multiple complains aswell, that the hate on Dynamic Queue is unjustified. But everytime I got the same response: "You have no idea what you are talking about you Boosted Gold Scrub" This is bullshit. Players don't seem to understand that knowledge doesn't necesserily interfer with how good you are in this game. Bronze players are not stupid! They have a brain aswell! But they get treated as if they had none. Me and many other players that are in the lower ELOs can you explain how this game works, the only thing that is missing is practice. I don't play LoL 20 hours a day like the pros. Of course I don't have that much practice than them! But my knowledge is the same! And this is what this cummunity ignores. I hate it! --- PS: I Like your post +1
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UWdOug3i,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-08-22T08:37:05.219+0000) > > You know what I hate about the community? That your opinions means nothing if you are low ELO! > > I made multiple complains aswell, that the hate on Dynamic Queue is unjustified. But everytime I got the same response: "You have no idea what you are talking about you Boosted Gold Scrub" > This is bullshit. Players don't seem to understand that knowledge doesn't necesserily interfer with how good you are in this game. Bronze players are not stupid! They have a brain aswell! But they get treated as if they had none. Me and many other players that are in the lower ELOs can you explain how this game works, the only thing that is missing is practice. I don't play LoL 20 hours a day like the pros. Of course I don't have that much practice than them! But my knowledge is the same! And this is what this cummunity ignores. > > I hate it! > --- > PS: I Like your post +1 I really know how you feel since I was gold myself,a few seasons ago,but also I'll tell you that the real "game" starts at diamond 2 +,and everything else is not as good . There are layers of game knowledge that are specific for each elo,and while it seems like lower elo just lacks practice,I think that isn't really the case. From my smurfing experience in gold ,I can tell that gold players lack a lot on desicion making,like when to do baron,when to do dragon,which objective isn't worth taking and dying for,when to push the lane to tower and go back,and when to freeze it,when to teamfight,how to snowball a lead,how to deal with games where your team has a weaker comp for teamfight (splitpush) etc. I have seen people in gold that had better mechanics on certain champions that people in low diamond (practice),and also there are people even in silver that are really good in laning phase,even better than some diamonds (those people are usually the cocky ones,the ones with the line "I beat diamond on lane in a normal game,he is so boosted and I deserve diamond" ,while that same diamond player will eventually have more chances to win due to this game knowledge and decision making,which doesn't come with practice,it comes with playing a game a lot in order to understand it and get good,not in order to just play it). So ,my advice is ,just play a lot,and you will climb,play to get better,not to reach higher division (that will come on it's own). People don't respect low elo players opinions because it's commonly known that they lack a lot of game knowledge, and don't know it that good how the game actually works. You should see challenger players in a few of my games,or master euw smurfs,calling us "d3-2 eune dogs that don't know shit",because compared to them,we have less game knowledge, and people will always find a way to try and argue. Anyways,thanks,I'm glad you like the post.
Rioter Comments
Arosh (EUW)
: lf coach for soloq d1+
do you mean coaching for free? and why d1+?
Rioter Comments
Artesin1 (EUW)
: Can riven get some sort of QoL change?
You are wrong on every single point that you made. If you cancel animations correctly,or doublecast after w,there is no chance that you can feel stunned when you use w. If you know how to use riven,in that duration of the w you can literally oneshot someone. From 100-0. If not,you can at least deal 50% of his hp. Now you are talking about not being able to even land one aa when you use w,so im assuming that you arent that good on riven at all. I,and many other high elo players that mastered riven can use aa,hydra,ult,q all together in the duration of w stun. And its smooth too. I hate posts like this,so you think because you didnt master riven,that automatically her skill cap should be lowered? I dont get it. Riven is perfect the way she is now,not op,not weak. If riot gave her a buff she would become permabanned,and if they nerfed her she wouldnt be that worth playing to climb. Riven is the kind of champion that you need to practice for years and still you wont be able to do every combo perfectly every single time. Im playing riven for 2.5 years now,im pretty sure there isnt a mechanic with riven i dont yet know about,but im still playing her with intention to be more lerfect with her. It would suck if riot did what you want,and enabled every single silver to pick her up and play her exactly like a riven main that is playing her 3 years. She would be permabanned then too. I hope i made myself clear,peace.
: IM SILVER3 GETTING MATCHED WITH PLAT????????????????????
B-b-b-but you all deserve challenger but your teams are holding you back..whats the problem?
iKinneas (EUW)
: Ofc. This is Rito games. They give bans for no reason lol.
> [{quoted}](name=iKinneas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3Xa3a8Hc,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-04-02T14:41:27.705+0000) > > Ofc. This is Rito games. They give bans for no reason lol. as i recall you got the restriction too
idemowa98 (EUNE)
: game recording
Hardwaii (EUW)
: How to learn this game when you keep getting against skilled ppl
well most of new players got introduced to this game by some more experienced players..you should find some friend or someone to help you out,i usually like to play against higher skill players and i try to learn from them,so try that one too
: CRAFTING HACK AND NAKED LADIES~
EvadeX (EUNE)
: just lost a 17 6 game
Bro i lost 20/5 team score game in low diamond,just because their team had team fight comp and we didnt,there is nothing there about elo hell,it happens :))
Duleeeeee (EUNE)
: thank you but i have no idea where or how to wirte a ticket can you help me with that?
> [{quoted}](name=Duleeeeee,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=f4Yrxnjo,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-03-12T17:40:12.807+0000) > > thank you but i have no idea where or how to wirte a ticket > can you help me with that? https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new fill this ticket
Duleeeeee (EUNE)
: Suspended account
I think that if its all alright with the credit card now Riot has no reason to suspend your account anymore,so write a ticket to them,contact support and they will most likely get your account unbanned. :) Good luck with that!
Snoofel God (EUNE)
: My account got hacked.
sorry to tell you this,but you should consider it was your friend stealing your account,which isnt excluded out of options considering you two dont talk to each other anymore.
: > [{quoted}](name=Positivity,realm=EUNE,application-id=mmWRnfcc,discussion-id=68LwQdzN,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-03-02T00:25:49.375+0000) > > id like to see you talk like that in a game when you are vs malphite top zed mid jax jungle poppy support and jhin adc,when literally it doesnt matter what you do,you lose and waste time. Lets see Olaf top into Malph My main Morgana into Poppy Lucian into Jhin Fizz into Zed And Rammus jungle just for lulz EVERY champion in game can be countered. Any combo in game can be countered.
you actually believe that fizz counters zed? fizz counters zed because of dodging ult with E? maybe he does,but he will have -40 cs all the time,i wont even talk about zed getting hexdrinker,which is much less expensive than zonya's. Olaf will be useless compared to malph in team fight,lucian isnt stronger than jhin with that kind of peel team,rammus isnt strong as devourer rageblade jax. Morgana vs poppy,i wont even comment that,since morgana cant E as fast as poppy can e. Btw poppy with w can block half of your team's kit. And its not all about counterpicking in laning.
: They should remove bans completely. People should focus on learning how to play against certain champs, not to remove them. You dont hide problems, you deal with them.
id like to see you talk like that in a game when you are vs malphite top zed mid jax jungle poppy support and jhin adc,when literally it doesnt matter what you do,you lose and waste time.
: I can't win games by my self.
There are two types how you can climb,first is by knowing the champion very well (thats how i reached diamond 4 with riven),the second one is having a good game knowledge (when to do which objective,how to approach certain champions,matchups,when you can end,how to use your lead etc etc). Now,you can climb to diamond 5 max with a good game knowledge,after that you must get good at the mechanics of a champion itself. I assume that if you arent climbing as you wanted,then you miss a bit of each of those two. I cant help you with mechanics but i can help you by giving you advices to improve game knowledge : -Dont gank if you arent sure you can make something out of it (kill,assist,burn summs) -Dont gank the lane that is losing so much that you would only give double kill to the opponent (gank before the enemy laner gets that strong) -Camp only the lane that can snowball,even when you duoq that doesnt mean you need to camp your friends.. -Sometimes you can take both turrets inhibs AND baron,keep that one in mind -When you see enemy jungler ganking a lane that is too far for you to react,do dragon or gank other lane instantly,or take his jungle in order to not give him a free gank,punish him -Dont flame and stay positive no matter what -If you are playing a jungler that is super strong early,dont afk farm in jungle,use that advantage (kindred,lee sin,nidalee,elise etc) -Work together with your team,say in advance when you will gank them and let them know so they can prepare (not push,do false dumb engage etc) -Use lane ganks a lot,its a lot less predictable and cant really be avoided if they dont have wards in bushes on bot/top,tell your laners to sweep it before you come just in case (lane ganks are something that i rarely see in that elo) Those tips are what i could think of in this moment,its not enough but its a start to work with,i hope i helped and good luck. :)
Le Damage (EUW)
: I do believe that ppl in normals tryhard because I often see ppl playing their champs with over 100k mastery points in normals, spamming their mastery emotes every time they dodge a spell or get a kill. To be honest I don't need any advice from higher elo players as long as I keep winning my lanes and games, because if I keep winning I have to do many things right isn't it like that?
So what if they play their favorite champion? that means they have to tryhard to max? and no,it doesnt mean in that elo that you do things right,u just do them less wrong than enemy.
duckarp (EUNE)
: Normals are useless. Anyone from higher tiers will tell you that. No one ever cares in normals. They probably want you to carry just because they want to rest a bit. I do that with my friends too sometimes... Just pick support and let them have fun.
> They probably want you to carry just because they want to rest a bit. I do that with my friends too sometimes... Just pick support and let them have fun. Same.
Le Damage (EUW)
: Look at your name and then think about what you just said :) Did you even watch my ranked history? You're again just judging without even looking into the facts. In normals I play with my gold friends they want me to carry the games.
what does my name have to do with my words? im not even 1% negative,and i didnt even flame you,i said **IF** you are like them,not that you **ARE** like them. And do you actually believe that people in normals tryhard? :)
Le Damage (EUW)
: Stop judging players by their elo only
i disagree,i had a smurf in bronze,and i usually won every game with 30+ kills,its so easy. I dont call bronze players noobs,but you really have to understand that bronze is the lowest league in this game. You cant get placed in bronze if you have better game knowledge than bronze. The thing i dont like is that bronze players dont want to listen to advice of higher elo players,they play with some dumb troll builds and they are 100% sure that they are doing it right. So if you are like them then im sorry but you will stay in bronze forever with that attitude. Even things that you are so sure you know,you probably dont.
5IVE evol (EUW)
: Hi I'm evol & I make edits
Can u do that for others? :S
Nezivor (EUNE)
: 99 LP Suggestion
reaching 99 LP instead of hitting promo is a sign from the system that you dont have as much MMR as you should when you are in that promo,so you need one more win to get that MMR. Its not always about LP :)
: Twisted fate = USELESS RENGAR.
you are again talking about champions,but all of us are talking about non-champ counterplay,which is impossible.
LA Losty (EUW)
: Banshies potentially removes the majority of the dmg actually, depending on Rengars combo. At least it can make it so Rengar cant do the snare combo and it gives hp. :p
rengar has 12 secs in stealth of ult,so he can literally sit and wait for someone to trow any kind of click on spell or aoe spell near you,and then jump.
Krestek (EUNE)
: [Let's assume they only made the exclamation mark nerf] Flash once he jumps, if you're vayne, use ur e and use a>right click on the ground, and she'll auto push him 2 miles back once he's midair. a decent lulu can ulti once she sees the mark. a good tahm will devour u once he sees the mark. A good janna will use ulti while he's midair. A kayle would ulti u when she sees the exclamation mark. an alistar can use his W or Q effectivly. And if u stand between ur teammates he wont be able to one-shot u. u can also use banshee's, guardian angel, zhonya, Sejuani can ult once she sees him, or an elise. rammus can use Q and keep rolling under the adc, protecting him from the instakill. There are lots more. but I'm typing from phone xD
im talking about rengar as he is now,without assuming anything about future nerfs. 0 Counterplay.
Krestek (EUNE)
: Well, yeah I'm a rengar one-champ-player and I love this game for this champ only, and if he gets nerfed I'll have to either change my main or try to live with the changes. And I'm not saying he's only OP in the hands of nightblue, I mean that people who have mastered him can do very well with him. While people like me, I'm playing him for over 2 years, and I'm rarely getting any good scores with him.. Well, maybe I'm just bad, but there are lots of people like me. And there are many ways to counter him.. I'm a Rengar main and I know it. I know you think I'm just defending my main champ, yes I am, but there are still lots of ways to counter him. >I see a Rengar in almost all of my games, and he almost always gets super fed and carries. I'm sorry, but when you see a champion is most of your games and they end up carrying almost always, something isn't right. Well, that's why i said I was expecting a nerf that makes him more balanced, but not trash tier.
name one way to counter rengar,and ill give you all my cookies. Edit: buying zonya as adc doesnt count (i saw gosu qtpie doublelift and many more do it... disgusting)
LA Losty (EUW)
: You mind nerfing Vayne and MF while you are at it too then? :p
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=YI22j6W3,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2016-01-16T20:16:37.663+0000) > > You mind nerfing Vayne and MF while you are at it too then? :p +1
Nar7ia (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pigeon,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=YI22j6W3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-16T19:57:45.013+0000) > > I peeked at diamond 4 at the end of season 5,so i dont consider myself low elo (not matched with your description),and i find rengar atm very op and i think that when **riot removed pink wards and nerfed red trinket** ,any counterplay to rengar just disappeared. If he wasnt op,he wouldnt be banned in every single game i play. And i have witnessed my adcs been oneshotted before the ult mark even appeared above our champions. ^Pretty much this.As an adc player I'll love this change ; I hope lb will next on nerf list :D
yea i forgot to mention the red trinket,ty for filling me up :)
Krestek (EUNE)
: Rengar: Too much for one nerf.
I peeked at diamond 4 at the end of season 5,so i dont consider myself low elo (not matched with your description),and i find rengar atm very op and i think that when riot removed pink wards,any counterplay to rengar just disappeared. If he wasnt op,he wouldnt be banned in every single game i play. And i have witnessed my adcs been oneshotted before the ult mark even appeared above our champions.
SKT Apathy (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Great Dohvahkiin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1Azd2qQx,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-01-12T14:43:57.578+0000) > > i think he forgot the all important "technique" :P If a New person comes into Your figther gym / what ever its called, Dojo stuff! What is the first thing you teach him? Its not Advanced Techniques, its the fundementals, And Strength, Speed and Endurance is the fundementals, wich is more important then technique If you are New to fighting, right?
you werent talking about newbies,you were talking about improving skills in normals,so assuming you already have some skills,you cant possibly max them out in normals.
SKT Apathy (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pigeon,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1Azd2qQx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-12T13:56:26.969+0000) > > i agree on everything you said,but i dont agree on this one. I rarely play normals,only when i have 3-4 more friends to actually have fun and relax a bit. IMO you cant get better at the game in a mode where everyone picks champs to learn them,you cant get that maximum out of you if someone isnt pushing you to the edge in every minute of the game. Which does happen in ranked,i find it more challenging,and its a much better feeling when you know that you won because you are better,not because you played against lower elo (probably) that picked a champ for the first time to learn him and get stomped easy. You dont agree With it, but do you know what i ment With that tho? Because it seems to have gone over Your head ^^
just because you dont respect my opinion doesnt give you any right to look down on me. Dont talk about kid behavior if you act like a kid and cant accept what other people think. Especially when i pointed out "IMO" .
SKT Apathy (EUNE)
: Tryhard Does not exist, Not in Ranked, Not in Normal... It just doesnt exist.
> Just ask Your self this, If a boxer wants to become a good boxer, why isnt he boxing against opponents rather then spending time in the gym? same answer.. :) i agree on everything you said,but i dont agree on this one. I rarely play normals,only when i have 3-4 more friends to actually have fun and relax a bit. IMO you cant get better at the game in a mode where everyone picks champs to learn them,you cant get that maximum out of you if someone isnt pushing you to the edge in every minute of the game. Which does happen in ranked,i find it more challenging,and its a much better feeling when you know that you won because you are better,not because you played against lower elo (probably) that picked a champ for the first time to learn him and get stomped easy.
: total mastery score
187,380k on riven {{champion:92}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Tommow (EUW)
: Is riot still awarding players with the banners or is it to late?
im sorry to bring bad news,but borders of tiers are only given at the end of season,anything you do in pre-season is for your personal sake only,like boosting up your mmr and getting new experience with the current meta. GLHF
Show more

Positivity

Level 109 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion