Kageryu (EUW)
: Well.... alot of your posts contain attacks towards the persons disagreeing with you. That makes me feel i´m not the one wanting to not accept something. I see your point, believe me, but i simply disagree. But you just can´t deal with that.
> [{quoted}](name=Kageryu,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-24T22:52:32.131+0000) > > Well.... alot of your posts contain attacks towards the persons disagreeing with you. > That makes me feel i´m not the one wanting to not accept something. > I see your point, believe me, but i simply disagree. > But you just can´t deal with that. I just wont bother to reply to you anymore
LA Losty (EUW)
: Alrighty then, msg me when you get your account back buddy ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=000500000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-24T22:38:58.127+0000) > > Alrighty then, msg me when you get your account back buddy ;) It will be tomorrow.
Minstrel (EUNE)
: I'm really sorry, but I do not think you deserve a second chance. Let me explain why in as friendly a way as I can :) Remember, this is my honest opinion, I've got nothing against you in particular. I can summarize what I think in two clear points. First off, even if you couldn't help but flame (which I very much doubt, but let's ignore that for now), you should have stopped playing at all after a chat restriction or a 14-day ban. You had plenty of warning, _plenty of it_. If you knew you were flaming, you couldn't stop, and you knew it was punishable, I can't see why you didn't just stop playing. Secondly, no matter what your excuse is, you're ruining four other players' day. It doesn't matter if you have a condition or not, there are people that get a flamer in their team, and if you kept playing, people would keep getting a flamer in their team. If you look at this objectively, I can even go so far as to say it was selfish of you to play, knowing you'll flame, not giving a second thought about your allies and their game. That's what I had to say. I do await your response, just try to be objective about it. I know you want access to your account again, but try to see this issue from an unbiased point of view.
> [{quoted}](name=Minstrel,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-10-24T21:44:55.996+0000) > > I'm really sorry, but I do not think you deserve a second chance. Let me explain why in as friendly a way as I can :) > Remember, this is my honest opinion, I've got nothing against you in particular. > > I can summarize what I think in two clear points. > > First off, even if you couldn't help but flame (which I very much doubt, but let's ignore that for now), you should have stopped playing at all after a chat restriction or a 14-day ban. You had plenty of warning, _plenty of it_. If you knew you were flaming, you couldn't stop, and you knew it was punishable, I can't see why you didn't just stop playing. > > Secondly, no matter what your excuse is, you're ruining four other players' day. It doesn't matter if you have a condition or not, there are people that get a flamer in their team, and if you kept playing, people would keep getting a flamer in their team. If you look at this objectively, I can even go so far as to say it was selfish of you to play, knowing you'll flame, not giving a second thought about your allies and their game. > > > That's what I had to say. I do await your response, just try to be objective about it. I know you want access to your account again, but try to see this issue from an unbiased point of view. See i value this guys opinion cuz he put it in the right way .. yours? Not at all :0 I value my dogs opinion over yours ..
LA Losty (EUW)
: I can still give you some facts about how the system works ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=0005000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2015-10-24T22:36:24.091+0000) > > I can still give you some facts about how the system works ;) I dont care how it works i will get my acc back buddy .. :) i said it already .. dont care about the shitty facts .. the system is shit .. the community is shit .. your attitude towards my post is shit ..
LA Losty (EUW)
: If anyone is butthurt, dont you think its the one flaming other people on his own qq post after they give him some facts about how the system works? ^^
Flaming? where did you see me flame? You are funny Nikolai .. i like your jokes ...
Kageryu (EUW)
: Considering the amount of downvoted your thread got, i doubt that.
> [{quoted}](name=Kageryu,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2015-10-24T22:31:39.439+0000) > > Considering the amount of downvoted your thread got, i doubt that. You couldnt reply to my comment with anything .. cuz (in that last comment) you know i am right .. you just dont wanna accept it
LA Losty (EUW)
: With that attitude even if you got it back youd lose it within a few days xD
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2015-10-24T22:31:08.115+0000) > > With that attitude even if you got it back youd lose it within a few days xD Thanks for your positive feedback .. :) .. as i said i will start the therapy and i wont get the anger ourburst anymore :) so keep calm and wait for an update buddy :)
QNR Sairek (EUNE)
: Perma Ban
Unlike the comments but you just know that im saying the truth and i am right ..
Kageryu (EUW)
: Yes, its very pathetic to call your teammates that. Even if you are aware of your anger issues, you should be especially careful. To be honest, what you are doing with your comments is actually trying to feel better about yourself by downtalking your allies. And thats really pathertic as you called it. (And yes, i am fully aware it hurts to hear this from a stranger, and i´m fully aware you will call me some names for this.)
> [{quoted}](name=Kageryu,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-24T22:18:58.143+0000) > > Yes, its very pathetic to call your teammates that. > Even if you are aware of your anger issues, you should be especially careful. > > To be honest, what you are doing with your comments is actually trying to feel better about yourself by downtalking your allies. And thats really pathertic as you called it. > > (And yes, i am fully aware it hurts to hear this from a stranger, and i´m fully aware you will call me some names for this.) Get roasted
Kageryu (EUW)
: Yes, its very pathetic to call your teammates that. Even if you are aware of your anger issues, you should be especially careful. To be honest, what you are doing with your comments is actually trying to feel better about yourself by downtalking your allies. And thats really pathertic as you called it. (And yes, i am fully aware it hurts to hear this from a stranger, and i´m fully aware you will call me some names for this.)
> [{quoted}](name=Kageryu,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-24T22:18:58.143+0000) > > Yes, its very pathetic to call your teammates that. > Even if you are aware of your anger issues, you should be especially careful. > > To be honest, what you are doing with your comments is actually trying to feel better about yourself by downtalking your allies. And thats really pathertic as you called it. > > (And yes, i am fully aware it hurts to hear this from a stranger, and i´m fully aware you will call me some names for this.) No im not downtaking my allies? Who the hell cares about the opinion of a stranger? Do you care if i call you a retard? No cuz you are not one .. in my case if someone calls me retard i will prove to them that i am not one .. not just say .. yeah mate im retarded .. and act like a retard .. and if i dont like someones commet about me which i dont really care much about in the first place i just mute them .. ignore them simple .. its just buthurt kids that get affected by strangers words .. If someone calls you ugly but you know you arent would you care? No .. exactly my point being .. only people that are braindead or scrubs would care if you call them that and question life during a game ..
Kageryu (EUW)
: If we would be talking about tactics and balance i would agree with you, but this is about the behaviour systems. And i´m pretty sure i know more about them than you, for that matter, so please don´t make the mistake of thinking i have no clue. Also i think its childrish to try to exclude people from threads in an open discussion forum, just because you dislike my answers.
> [{quoted}](name=Kageryu,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-24T22:05:46.889+0000) > > If we would be talking about tactics and balance i would agree with you, but this is about the behaviour systems. > And i´m pretty sure i know more about them than you, for that matter, so please don´t make the mistake of thinking i have no clue. > > Also i think its childrish to try to exclude people from threads in an open discussion forum, just because you dislike my answers. So I deserve perma ban for saying "not sure if he is trolling or is just bad" , "stop focusting the tanks you scrubs" "you braindead?" "you guys are useless" "can you stop being so retarded go b 1000 times" ... how is that fair ? Only a buthurt kid .. that i carried .. which i actually did that game .. would report me? Isnt it just pathetic..
Kageryu (EUW)
: He was flaming and **using a traded account**.... Thats 2 seperate Permaban reasons....
> [{quoted}](name=Kageryu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pJeAw1eA,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2015-10-24T22:08:56.288+0000) > > He was flaming and **using a traded account**.... > Thats 2 seperate Permaban reasons.... Riot ban system sucks anyway who cares :D
: Permanently banned
No flame is worth perma ban .. only buthurt kids would say it is ... pathetic .. hacking is worth perma bans .. not insulting people who cant play and you are actualy speaking the turth
Kageryu (EUW)
: I play for fun, and only botgames, and i´m very active on the forums, so what? This is just a game and not even the one i play mostly at the time. And yes my life is boring. I´m currently unemployed and have way too much time on my hand while jobhunting. But thats all besides the point, and making ad hominem attacks is not gonna better your point, nor your argument.
> [{quoted}](name=Kageryu,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-24T21:57:04.862+0000) > > I play for fun, and only botgames, and i´m very active on the forums, so what? > This is just a game and not even the one i play mostly at the time. > > And yes my life is boring. I´m currently unemployed and have way too much time on my hand while jobhunting. > But thats all besides the point, and making ad hominem attacks is not gonna better your point, nor your argument. Basically you dont know anything about the game or how it works .. not better than me so please if you are not a riot worker just stop replying to my thread.
Kageryu (EUW)
: To be frank we heard that countless times over the years, Not a single one managed to do it, so please understand why we are VERY VERY sceptical. Riots stance is Permaban means permanent. No taking back.
> [{quoted}](name=Kageryu,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-24T21:50:51.528+0000) > > To be frank we heard that countless times over the years, Not a single one managed to do it, so please understand why we are VERY VERY sceptical. > > Riots stance is Permaban means permanent. No taking back. Over the years ? Do you not play any games on this acc just chill in forums and read peoples post .. how boring your life must be ... ahahahhahahah ... i will let you know when i get it back ...
LA Losty (EUW)
: I dont think you know what a "burn" is. Also i dont remember saying i had any sources for x amount of players being banned for x? Can you highlight where i said it please?
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=00050000000000010000,timestamp=2015-10-24T21:45:44.779+0000) > > I dont think you know what a "burn" is. Also i dont remember saying i had any sources for x amount of players being banned for x? Can you highlight where i said it please? I am done arguing with a random kid in the forums :) have fun
Minstrel (EUNE)
: I'm really sorry, but I do not think you deserve a second chance. Let me explain why in as friendly a way as I can :) Remember, this is my honest opinion, I've got nothing against you in particular. I can summarize what I think in two clear points. First off, even if you couldn't help but flame (which I very much doubt, but let's ignore that for now), you should have stopped playing at all after a chat restriction or a 14-day ban. You had plenty of warning, _plenty of it_. If you knew you were flaming, you couldn't stop, and you knew it was punishable, I can't see why you didn't just stop playing. Secondly, no matter what your excuse is, you're ruining four other players' day. It doesn't matter if you have a condition or not, there are people that get a flamer in their team, and if you kept playing, people would keep getting a flamer in their team. If you look at this objectively, I can even go so far as to say it was selfish of you to play, knowing you'll flame, not giving a second thought about your allies and their game. That's what I had to say. I do await your response, just try to be objective about it. I know you want access to your account again, but try to see this issue from an unbiased point of view.
> [{quoted}](name=Minstrel,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-10-24T21:44:55.996+0000) > > I'm really sorry, but I do not think you deserve a second chance. Let me explain why in as friendly a way as I can :) > Remember, this is my honest opinion, I've got nothing against you in particular. > > I can summarize what I think in two clear points. > > First off, even if you couldn't help but flame (which I very much doubt, but let's ignore that for now), you should have stopped playing at all after a chat restriction or a 14-day ban. You had plenty of warning, _plenty of it_. If you knew you were flaming, you couldn't stop, and you knew it was punishable, I can't see why you didn't just stop playing. > > Secondly, no matter what your excuse is, you're ruining four other players' day. It doesn't matter if you have a condition or not, there are people that get a flamer in their team, and if you kept playing, people would keep getting a flamer in their team. If you look at this objectively, I can even go so far as to say it was selfish of you to play, knowing you'll flame, not giving a second thought about your allies and their game. > > > That's what I had to say. I do await your response, just try to be objective about it. I know you want access to your account again, but try to see this issue from an unbiased point of view. Thanks for your opinion .. unlike the other people you didnt seem to try and kill your complexes.. I am hoping to get my acc back one way or .. another .. as I said before i have a lot of friends that constantly flame and nothing really happens to them ... I know a lot of scripters ... no one does anything about it .. to be honest we all know that probably more that 50% of the people that play this game are kids who get buthurt from saying 1 "offensive" thing to them .. i am not that type of person anyway .. as i said i dont mind flamers if i get some1 flaming me i just mute them and thats it .. i dont see them as a main problem in this game ... but seems like riot really care about the buthurt people so i really cant do anything about it ..
LA Losty (EUW)
: LOL you are gonna wait a loooong time. xD
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-24T21:42:19.642+0000) > > LOL you are gonna wait a loooong time. xD You are not a rioter so you cant say anything about it .. you can just give your opinion which doesnt mean much to me since you dont work for their company :)
LA Losty (EUW)
: LOL you are gonna wait a loooong time. xD
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-24T21:42:19.642+0000) > > LOL you are gonna wait a loooong time. xD Man believe me I will get my acc unbanned .. one way or .. another . :)
: Isn't portraying Taric and Ezreal as gay stereotypes against the rules
none of you kids answered his question .. i believe it is against the rules .. i could be lying im not so sure ... wait for a "rioter" to reply to your post or submit a ticket ..until then dont believe anyone for sure ..
LA Losty (EUW)
: Can you please show me the sources that says that they only ban flamers and that only half a million of the 70 million monthly players flame? Oh wait, there arent any. No matter if you have a disorder or not, its your responsibility. Also you used way more than 1 word, and the reason why you got banned so quicky is because you started flaming as soon as you got your account back. As i mentioned they gave you plenty of chances. You wont ever get your account back, and nothing will change that im afraid. Also before you keep going with "its not my fault" " i cant help it". Yes you can. Ive been in the same situation about a year ago. Havnt flamed or been restricted ever since, and ive played ALOT of games this year.
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2015-10-24T21:32:13.869+0000) > > Can you please show me the sources that says that they only ban flamers and that only half a million of the 70 million monthly players flame? Oh wait, there arent any. No matter if you have a disorder or not, its your responsibility. Also you used way more than 1 word, and the reason why you got banned so quicky is because you started flaming as soon as you got your account back. As i mentioned they gave you plenty of chances. You wont ever get your account back, and nothing will change that im afraid. Also before you keep going with "its not my fault" " i cant help it". Yes you can. Ive been in the same situation about a year ago. Havnt flamed or been restricted ever since, and ive played ALOT of games this year. Also show me the sources that say how many people get banned all the time for what reasons and whatsoever .. you just burnt yourself buddy
LA Losty (EUW)
: Can you please show me the sources that says that they only ban flamers and that only half a million of the 70 million monthly players flame? Oh wait, there arent any. No matter if you have a disorder or not, its your responsibility. Also you used way more than 1 word, and the reason why you got banned so quicky is because you started flaming as soon as you got your account back. As i mentioned they gave you plenty of chances. You wont ever get your account back, and nothing will change that im afraid. Also before you keep going with "its not my fault" " i cant help it". Yes you can. Ive been in the same situation about a year ago. Havnt flamed or been restricted ever since, and ive played ALOT of games this year.
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2015-10-24T21:32:13.869+0000) > > Can you please show me the sources that says that they only ban flamers and that only half a million of the 70 million monthly players flame? Oh wait, there arent any. No matter if you have a disorder or not, its your responsibility. Also you used way more than 1 word, and the reason why you got banned so quicky is because you started flaming as soon as you got your account back. As i mentioned they gave you plenty of chances. You wont ever get your account back, and nothing will change that im afraid. Also before you keep going with "its not my fault" " i cant help it". Yes you can. Ive been in the same situation about a year ago. Havnt flamed or been restricted ever since, and ive played ALOT of games this year. Whatever keep killing the complexes and when i get my acc back i will let you know just to annoy you because i will :) trust me :)
QNR Sairek (EUNE)
: Perma Ban
Why do people care so much about "flame" anyway and what has "flaming" got to do with anything with permanent bans on account? Name another game that does it .. I am a grown man and im not sure if the words of anyone else will affect my play or anything .. if someone flames me i just mute them and thats it .. why is the report option there anyway? Riot reducing the number of their loyal customers to what most people that play this game (little kids) call "flame" ... I just find it pathetic .. Guess how many people i know .. friends of mine and others that flame all the time and never get banned .. probably some of the people that commented this do it .. just so you can kill some complexes .. This game is the best one that i have played .. ever .. but the community of this game sucks .. i said i will get better and i will .. i will go through the therapy all i want is my account back which i spent most of my time on... for 1 month i got banned .. 1 month .. 10 games .. then 25 than 14 days and after my 14 days restriction i got perma banned .. isnt that just funny .. and no one even said that this is the new tribunal system.. not that i can help my flame since im ill .. however .. I have just invested so much effort for what? so that riot can ban my account for 1 bloody month ... and most scripters .. trolls , afks still walk around the rift .. well if i dont get my account back I will quit league .. not wasting more time on this .. or cash ... or effort .. I will let you people that kill your complexes on my thread know what happened after my ticket :) have fun on the rift and keep playing with trolls and scripters all day long :)
Dusk25 (EUW)
: I think maybe you should go through full therapy before playing league again. If you're playing the game whilst taking therapy you're still most likely getting worked up and that will counteract your therapy. This may affect the way you act in real life which ain't good.
> [{quoted}](name=Dusk25,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-10-24T20:55:34.477+0000) > > I think maybe you should go through full therapy before playing league again. If you're playing the game whilst taking therapy you're still most likely getting worked up and that will counteract your therapy. This may affect the way you act in real life which ain't good. And I was totally fine after I started the therapy I went to like 4 or 5 sessions but it is a lot of money .. and now I am gonna start it again .. no matter how much it costs...
LA Losty (EUW)
: That 14 day ban was your 3rd and final chance. Yet you didnt improve and kept flaming. Riot has to draw a line somewhere and you overstepped it, you have to deal with the consequences.
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-10-24T20:59:15.366+0000) > > That 14 day ban was your 3rd and final chance. Yet you didnt improve and kept flaming. Riot has to draw a line somewhere and you overstepped it, you have to deal with the consequences. So you think riot should ban EVERY player for even using 1 word of "Flame"? Even if they have some sort of disorder? I only got perma ban day after I got unbanned from 14 day ban .. not harsh at all .. if riot banned everyone that flamed this game will have less that 500 000 people playing it .. I am quite sure that at some point people "flame" ingame .. so please .. riot dont ban hackers but flamers ..
alasarcher (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=QNR Sairek,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-10-24T18:53:01.970+0000) > > Did you even read my post and why I get frustrated at the game? It doesnt matter. There is no excuse.
> [{quoted}](name=alasarcher,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2015-10-24T20:01:12.897+0000) > > It doesnt matter. There is no excuse. It doesn matter to you .. it matters to me :) ... and yes there is an excuse and its at the top if you read the thread I have it..
Kageryu (EUW)
: Riot stopped giving second chances long ago. Back then permabanned people could apply for a unban. For that all they had to do is level an account to lvl 20 without getting banned. 95% FAILED at doing so, so they stopped. Oly thing is to start a new account.
> [{quoted}](name=Kageryu,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ho27cYvk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-24T18:51:41.613+0000) > > Riot stopped giving second chances long ago. > > Back then permabanned people could apply for a unban. > For that all they had to do is level an account to lvl 20 without getting banned. > 95% FAILED at doing so, so they stopped. > > Oly thing is to start a new account. Did you even read my post and why I get frustrated at the game?
Rioter Comments
QNR Sairek (EUNE)
: EUNE - Looking for serious players for 5v5s ranked team + Coach | Plat/Dia |
QNR Sairek (EUNE)
: EUNE - Looking for serious players for 5v5s ranked team + Coach | Plat/Dia |
: English boards from old EUW and EUNE forums are now in one unified board format. Other regions/languages are, however, still separated. There is no way to see only EUW or EUNE posts/discussions.
> [{quoted}](name=Ferritin,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AHGycNg0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-08T18:18:29.546+0000) > > English boards from old EUW and EUNE forums are now in one unified board format. Other regions/languages are, however, still separated. > > There is no way to see only EUW or EUNE posts/discussions. Why ? Its so annoying to look at the little thing at the bottom where it says the actual region .. im looking for players in EUNE and it so hard to find .. most post are about EUW and i have to scroll down forever to find post of EUNE .. for every 15-20 posts in EUW there is 1 post in EUNE which is frustrating. Can they be changed?
Rioter Comments
QNR Sairek (EUNE)
: EUNE - Looking for serious players for 5v5s ranked team + Coach | Plat/Dia |
QNR Sairek (EUNE)
: EUNE - Looking for serious players for 5v5s ranked team + Coach | Plat/Dia |
QNR Sairek (EUNE)
: EUNE - Looking for serious players for 5v5s ranked team + Coach | Plat/Dia |
QNR Sairek (EUNE)
: EUNE - Looking for serious players for 5v5s ranked team + Coach | Plat/Dia |
QNR Sairek (EUNE)
: EUNE - Looking for serious players for 5v5s ranked team + Coach | Plat/Dia |
QNR Sairek (EUNE)
: EUNE - Looking for serious players for 5v5s ranked team + Coach | Plat/Dia |
: EUNE Master LFT
I cant find your nickname can you please tell me if you have changed it?
sn0wden (EUNE)
: dia 3 looking for casual team
I cant find you ingame buddy did you change your name?
QNR Sairek (EUNE)
: EUNE - Looking for serious players for 5v5s ranked team + Coach | Plat/Dia |
lokini (EUNE)
: New team recruiting PLAT/DIAMOND+ (all lanes)
Can you not coppy my post please ... delete it now or i will speak to the support about it . thanks
QNR Sairek (EUNE)
: EUNE - Looking for serious players for 5v5s ranked team + Coach | Plat/Dia |
QNR Sairek (EUNE)
: EUNE - Looking for serious players for 5v5s ranked team + Coach | Plat/Dia |
QNR Sairek (EUNE)
: EUNE - Looking for serious players for 5v5s ranked team + Coach | Plat/Dia |
: LF Mid/Top/Jungle/Support Challenger 5s experienced players
Accept my skype invite so i can ask you some questions before applying.
QNR Sairek (EUNE)
: EUNE - Looking for serious players for 5v5s ranked team + Coach | Plat/Dia |
Snowi (EUW)
: do polish diamonds even exist??
> [{quoted}](name=ToyFox,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=ELBAv0c7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-06T21:14:31.418+0000) > > do polish diamonds even exist?? Funny enough they do.. I'm not sure if that was a joke or to make fun out of polish people. There is no reason to put a bad name on polish people just because a large group of polish idiots play like retards , flame in polish and blame the team for losses ... there are scrubs and idiots from every single country in the world .. why pick on Poland ? This shit needs to stop! I am not polish by the way!
Rioter Comments
: Looking for a carry oriented jungler D5+
Do you have to be diamond 5? Do you test people to see if they are good for the job, because I am more than capable of playing jungle on a diamond level. I am plat 3 right now I was diamond 5 but i dropped because of high loose streak. If you guys are serious i would move to EUW and I will play for you! I am 18 by the way! Thanks!
Show more

QNR Sairek

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion