: Normaly every kind of behaviour that can tilt the enemy or make them feel uncomfortable is banned from League, cancer wishes, flame etc. So also Ez should be. I wish for the future that you will stop writing it to the enemy, it is not very kind to do this. Sincerely **Chara**
> [{quoted}](name=EUW Boards Smurf,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=nyxYHdZE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-09-27T12:32:14.508+0000) > > Normaly every kind of behaviour that can tilt the enemy or make them feel uncomfortable is banned from League, cancer wishes, flame etc. > So also Ez should be. > > I wish for the future that you will stop writing it to the enemy, it is not very kind to do this. > > Sincerely **Chara** Please notice that everyone can say whatever they want,as long as it is not an obvious insult or act of misbehaviour....saying "izi/easy" is just a word .....even if someone wants to wish cancer,just let him be...mute him if he annoys you for some reason,but you should not get affected by people so much......there are almost 8 billion people in this planet....if you care for every single on of their words,you will end up spending your life doing what others tell you and what others want....Just do your stuff and forget about the facking insults in a facking game....Please!!!!!
: Just think about it for a second...
why do you have to take it so seriously? xD....It's in the nature of human to feel good when he wins,even in unsignificant things.i sometimes say "izi" too,but not to say that i won without even trying or something like that,i just say it for fun,to tilt the enemy xD
raps1355 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=RakuenEmperor,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y3tWav5O,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-09-27T11:59:01.628+0000) > > Have you tried morelonomicon? Does one of his moves use an ap ratio?
> [{quoted}](name=raps1355,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y3tWav5O,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-09-27T11:59:52.892+0000) > > Does one of his moves use an ap ratio? all of them,plus the cdr is insane,just trust me and go with 5 morelonomicons and sorcere's boots...its like playing urf
raps1355 (EUW)
: Buff wukong please
Have you tried morelonomicon?
KALAAJU (EUNE)
: I lost my 4800 IP and i didn't get the champ that i wanted
if you get your champ,tell them to give me mine too...it's been 1,5 year xD
: EUNE - LoLs finest server
This "we are investigating the problem" thingy has become a series with slower plot than Detective Conan xD
DaveOneGo (EUNE)
: Tell me which question(s) keep you at awake at night, that make you wonder to long.
I just think about who i choose to be tomorrow.I never thought of who is gonna miss me if i left,because i am here for me
Mada (EUW)
: "I wonder if someone will ever ask me what I think at night..."
> [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=K4IMFqfE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-09-27T11:43:19.051+0000) > > "I wonder if someone will ever ask me what I think at night..." i ask you!!
Bawsking (EUW)
: RIOT. You need to read this and reply: Vayne top. Total unbalanced powercurve.
I must say that i agree with most of your sayings,and acknowledge them as facts,however there are a few more points that i think were not mentioned,and i believe,in a possible answer to your thread,RIOT will also call them out. One point,is that vayne has a high skill cap,that means that it takes time and developed skill to handle her,what i want to say is,that if you give any other champion with high skill capacity the same time you would need to get "decent" at playing vayne,you would probably become a pretty formidable opponet.So my point is that it depends on the player,not the champion.However i do understand that in high elo,players do tend to be more skilled. The main point,that RIOT will probably address,is that this game is a team-based one.Highlight that i am not mocking you or anything,but your writings say about balance and champion mechanics,but another factor is of high significant value too,and that is balance between champions of the same team.For example lets say the enemy has taken vayne top,and your are a poor rammus trying to make it to the next day,if you somehow manage to survive with some farm,your team will have a decent tank at mid game and a good one at mid-late.Vayne's team however,will have to rely on the jungler for tankiness,if any at all,cause the meta says that tanks should be top-laners because of the current nerfs-buffs etc. Also.lets say we are talking soloQ,so we are speaking about the lane phase more than the team-plays...I get that vayne is a champion with pretty high one-enemy-at a time damage output,and especially her third AA hurts,but there are still ways of counterplay(bushes,freezing etc) I played once against a challenger teemo,give me a counter to that...
Najns (EUW)
: What is the story behind your Summoner Name?
Rakuen means heaven in japanese,and emperor,well...it's emperor
roneers (EUW)
: I need help with my blitzcrank
i guess you have to play passively and try to peel their adc when the chance comes.Blitz's damage output is based on his grab so don't grab the enemy support....Tanky supports like leona or nautilus can be a pain to deal with so what i would do is: trying to find a good chance to grab the adc and send him base or take a kill.
: Best level advantage champions
{{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}}
Boo0o (EUNE)
: RIOT STOP DELETE MY POST
i just came here to say hi :D
WangZi (EUW)
: FPS drops?
My normal fps is 40 ...i dont even know what you are talking about.
: Every time there is a icon or some type of gift Riot grants them slowly in waves. Just have some patience.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=iwE16MR0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-13T13:39:23.599+0000) > > Every time there is a icon or some type of gift Riot grants them slowly in waves. Just have some patience. oo i see....thank you :D
Rioter Comments
duckarp (EUNE)
: I wasn't called "a boy" for a very long time...! What languages are English, Czech, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, German, Spanish, French or Italian? Asian languages? No, those are "Euro" languages. You said in your post Italian and Czech, so you clearly don't even know which languages are already supported...
> [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=hOEaIIPW,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-11T20:31:27.609+0000) > > I wasn't called "a boy" for a very long time...! > What languages are English, Czech, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, German, Spanish, French or Italian? Asian languages? No, those are "Euro" languages. > You said in your post Italian and Czech, so you clearly don't even know which languages are already supported... i understand the feelings you had while answering this.....This thread is an evidential object of why people need to keep going to school. :P
: [Resolved] What happens after a rental expiration?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Reporte
There are too many issues with this post that i cant answer seriously...sorry :P
: Which champion should I replace the old Shen with?
{{champion:17}} This little guy is my second main(259k) and i can say this...The enemy always underestimate me if i dont start very aggresive and i intentionally let him push me to turret....then harass a bit and blind when enemy tries to strike back...when the chance comes basic-blind-basic-basic and with the correct runes you pretty much got the kill......Also last hitting is super easy because of his E-passive ...after that...farm a little more...probably get another kill and push inhibitor while killing anyone in your way...(Because you already made top-lane a mine field). However ....{{champion:17}} has a peculiar playstyle and is not for anyone.....to play him you have to own a strategic mind and fast reflexes....90% of league players...underestimate teemo and call him "noob champ""easy to play and learn" and stuff like that....Those are horrific monstrosities.....{{champion:17}} is indeed kinda easy to pick up ....but to master and even dare to call your self a {{champion:17}} player you need to keep and keep developing your thought proccess about him...in other words,he is extremely hard to learn....He is overall a very squishy champion with kinda short range.
: I discovered the key of success!!1
I know what you mean...For example...i have almost 400k mastery points on garen.....I think i know him pretty good.....Usually i am very aggresive (the type that gets first blood under enemy turret) but if i want i can simply be immortal.Not that i farm under my turret but i have knowledge of my armor-hp-mr so i can get a kill and get away with 30-40 hp... When it comes to other champions that i am not that familiar with,i just look for chances ...literally harassing my way to the kill. However,the most important part of the game is not to be aggresive and harass all the time..it is farming.....20cs=1 kill so dont forget that getting as many as possible is the best way to win..even if you have to sucrifice some potential kills.
: >When hes ROOTED he cant jump forward 9 teemos Well...he can't. While Rooted, garen can't move, same as any other champion. His Q does not dispell roots, only slows. And to be perfectly honest with you my friend: http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2492707396/221451338?tab=builds I guess this is the game, isn't it? Sorry, but Garens Q did not decide that game.
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iresevEa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-26T07:02:53.385+0000) > > Well...he can't. While Rooted, garen can't move, same as any other champion. His Q does not dispell roots, only slows. > > And to be perfectly honest with you my friend: > > http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2492707396/221451338?tab=builds > > I guess this is the game, isn't it? Sorry, but Garens Q did not decide that game. Wow you literally ignite him and left him burn...
Mepodis (EUW)
: Fix Garen pls
wut? First of all garen's q slilences for 2,5 seconds not 5 and second garen has no other means of gap closers than his q so nerfing it would not be fair.
: I also main teemo ( 113.k ) just logged in to say hi :D
> [{quoted}](name=Mentalist power,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=mgqqE152,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-22T20:20:59.819+0000) > > I also main teemo ( 113.k ) just logged in to say hi :D From one teemo main to another..."let the power of the Lord be with you"
Shadòw (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=RakuenEmperor,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=mgqqE152,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-22T18:57:16.709+0000) > > my second main,teemo i have 234k mastery points on him so i play him alot..... pls noo
> [{quoted}](name=Fráncisco José,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=mgqqE152,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-22T18:58:43.578+0000) > > pls noo from all this post is this what you have to say? wahahaa :D
Rioter Comments
: was just in a normal game still is and attempting?
just happened the same thing to me and after a minute i restart the client to find that i had lost...and after another minute i restart the client to find the it updates itself..and still updating right now.....what kind of update is it?
: It never worked for me :< I've had another nickname before, it clearly indicated I was a girl for someone speaking my language, I got flamed all the time anyway. Perhaps it's because I don't speak too often, and don't even admit I'm a girl or correct people if they call me 'bro'.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Double Rainbow,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rwajffFh,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2016-01-20T12:47:17.804+0000) > > It never worked for me :< I've had another nickname before, it clearly indicated I was a girl for someone speaking my language, I got flamed all the time anyway. Perhaps it's because I don't speak too often, and don't even admit I'm a girl or correct people if they call me 'bro'.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} soooo....wanna hang out some time?........maybe?.....
: The plot thickens :o You've peaked my curiosity. Did she say yes? o.O When's the wedding? Would you name your first born son Teemo because he was born from such a toxic community? :P
> [{quoted}](name=Kirito Prime,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rwajffFh,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2016-01-20T09:55:52.279+0000) > > The plot thickens :o > > You've peaked my curiosity. Did she say yes? o.O When's the wedding? Would you name your first born son Teemo because he was born from such a toxic community? :P Kirito-kun ...you got all of them right...the wedding will be held this february and you are invited. p.s. Sword Art Online is my favourite anime :D
: So I have been doing a social experiment on Lol for the last 2 months
ooo fack...i met a girl the other day from the enemy team and i asked her for a date....was it you??????
Rayz019 (EUNE)
: So I should never flame and I should say that I'm a girl in champ select, got it. On my way to diamond now.
> [{quoted}](name=Rayz019,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rwajffFh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-19T05:40:30.915+0000) > > So I should never flame and I should say that I'm a girl in champ select, got it. > > On my way to diamond now. yeap...thats defenitelly the point of this post.
: What is the best Illaoi conter for top lane
teemo...the answer is always teemo {{champion:17}}
: A message to Riot..
Personally...i have the exact personality thing,but with just 2 individuall parts....I recommend you try to watch the animes : "death note" and "kuroko no basket" Those 2 really helped me see the funny side of my issue and i now control it fully.....Do you know what is the best part of this disorder? ....you will never be alone....I know it sounds weird to consider yourself as 2 persons, but in reality it is amazing...really amazing.... For example,one part of me is a gamer and pc-programming enthusiast when the other part is a control freak that studies all day and likes to read books and stuff..... In the past, the first one, the gamer, took over and because of that i didn't do good at my school studies,and also the other one was strugling inside me because of that.. Moreover, in the recent past those 2 couldn't communicate at all and for that i developed insomnia(in other words,i could only sleep about 3 hours a day) *Playing lol is part of the "gamer" me Where am i getting with this story? My point is that i think that i get you......The part of me that is a control freak,really hates people,,,,every time i went out before i solve the issue he would see everyone and be disgusted with them,,,not at the extent to kill or harm but just to avoid... To sum up, the reason i wrote this,is because i want people like me to know that the solution of all the psychological isuues lies in the psychology itself.....if you change your attitude about the problem,the problem will be no more... p.s. League of legends is cool (gamer-part speaking).
Dramidan (EUW)
: Garen Q bug
It's the spirit of Demacia.
: [BUG] Is it possible to DE-farm??? Gankplank did it.
Maybe you got that confused that you didn't notice that it was 2 different games
Termikura (EUNE)
: On hits effect of some item are dumb
That's nothing.....Teemo presses just q and if you are lucky you won't die 3 times at the spot but 2.
Oneiroksh (EUNE)
: Minions Sometimes Lag and dont move.
one time last weak i saw an ally minion that was stuck in the top outer turret...It was in the little black circle that's around the turret and couldn't get out of there....But when the enemy minions came very close to him,it could fight them and then it died from the damage of those enemy minions :(
: what do u mean with "if he gets too many stacks in his passive he will die" every Champ dies if he gets too much damage
> [{quoted}](name=Wießelgott,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=0XuKRh8A,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-12-27T17:24:58.719+0000) > > what do u mean with "if he gets too many stacks in his passive he will die" > every Champ dies if he gets too much damage it is just that,this passive it's like saying to the player "come on my boy,go risk your life to get the extra damage"...also that make this character too overpowered don't you think? it will be impossible to 1v1 him and if he builds tanky, he will be full ad and full tank at the same time..he will be tanking the damage and converting it to his own attack...there is no counter play to that...you my firend just created a new teemo(I love teemo).
: My idea about a new rewarding champion select system.
Hmmm i do understand your point of view and,first of all i thank you for sharing your opinion with me.My point is that i started playing the game again 4 months ago anf from that time on i feel like i have seen "too much" of some champions.For example,yestarday it happened 2 times that i saw yasuo against yasuo in mid-lane and today there was a zed ine every single of the 5 games i played (either in my team,the enemy team or both)..Personally i avoid playing those champions that are to popular,trying to lighten the day of othe rchampions too. My 2 mains are garen and teemo(i just love teemo, i can't stop playing him) and i play often vel-koz etc. SO for now i am just looking forward to the so-called crafting system. RakuenEmperor.{{champion:17}}
: XERNOS [CHAMPION SUGGESTION] AP RANGE SCALING TOPLANER/JUNGLER
: ~|°| BARTOR [CHAMPION SUGGESTION] TANK-AD TOPLANER |°|~
One issue...if he gets too many stacks in his passive he will die. *Also...massive bounce..bartor jumps a short distance..it should be renamed "not-that-massive bounce" The ulty is really cool though...you have my vote
: CHAMPION IDEAS!
Hmm i like the tsundere-short girl idea ...you have my vote.
Jaca Kosor (EUNE)
: BUG on Home Telepor
One time i was playing teemo and i had been chilling in a bush with 60-80 hp....I pressed the recall button and was waiting for my revelation...and then out of nowhere a wild garen appeared and tried to disrespect me and hit me with his ultimate....So he pressed his R, he clearly hit me but i was teleported at the same second, alive and kicking.
Rioter Comments
horsht (EUW)
: ping bugg?
whenever i start a game...my ping is about 63-72 and stays like that.Today though,from early in the morning my ping was going crazy....when i say crazy i mean that it reached 1000-1500 ms....in that ping you click the ability and it activates after 3 seconds.Why today?why to me?why that much ping?Those are questions that if i send them in email in riot the will probably say to me sometning like "restart your computer"or"close your internet browser"or even deactivate other devises that are using internet"...however none of those works and noone can help me probably.....The only solution for me and you is to wait till we have our own house and get the fastest internet service :P And something else..i believe that if only the ping is the problem and you don't have an fps issue,you can still play without being disturbed
Eveninn (EUW)
: A long time ago I enjoyed playing imobile ADCs, but I stopped cus I never managed to perform consistantly well on them. Recently I played Teemo, and the W alone is all I seemed to ever Need to Change from dodging 20% of stuff into 95% of stuff. :s Also, remember that just because 1 part of the skill seems weak, the other part of the skill is there. Look at Ezreal W: it's useless for dmg, but nice for AS (his passive and the buff), if they would remove dmg from it, it would actually Change Little of the spell. (obviously talking about AD Ez) Or even further Vayne's W... doesn't even have an active. ;) So instead of looking at it as 'useless active but okay passive', you could look at it as 'good passive, and even an active as Bonus!'. :3
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bR7WMfZ7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-12-23T12:57:13.178+0000) > > A long time ago I enjoyed playing imobile ADCs, but I stopped cus I never managed to perform consistantly well on them. > > Recently I played Teemo, and the W alone is all I seemed to ever Need to Change from dodging 20% of stuff into 95% of stuff. :s > > Also, remember that just because 1 part of the skill seems weak, the other part of the skill is there. > > Look at Ezreal W: it's useless for dmg, but nice for AS (his passive and the buff), if they would remove dmg from it, it would actually Change Little of the spell. (obviously talking about AD Ez) > > Or even further Vayne's W... doesn't even have an active. ;) > > So instead of looking at it as 'useless active but okay passive', you could look at it as 'good passive, and even an active as Bonus!'. :3 I partially agree..but still...teemo already has his e that does not have an active.....and with the small buff that his w's active does its like 2 of his 4 abilities do nothing...Also imagine the early game of teemo when he has no ult .....the only thing you can do at early game is q and e-passive ......even more...when you farm under turret because of (a agnk that takes too long,enemy more fed than you,or when you get too much harass in general....in that case you can only farm under turret witout dealing any damage to the enemy...For example ...when you play against a tank ilaoi you can harass her at first but then she will probably buy more magic resist and you wont give out too much damage...ilaoi has all her abilities to spam on you and if you get caught by her soulstealer you have to go under turret and focus to destroy the 3 tentacles....My point is that especially in early game teemo has a disadvantage,,,and that happens only because his movement speed buff on his w's passive is too little.
SoulBawz (EUW)
: shhhh *uses kagebunshin no jutsu*
> [{quoted}](name=SoulBawz,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=eET6R7Ww,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2015-12-23T09:06:39.963+0000) > > shhhh *uses kagebunshin no jutsu* sekai ni itami o ...shinra tensei.
: Bots?
jesus...you just opened my eyes!!!!!! (not jesus,you) I too sometimes when i play against bots i notice a player or two from my team that does not interact as a human.He won't speak in chat and he will go and get excecuted by turrets like 30 times in the game.......
Show more

RakuenEmperor

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion