Rioter Comments
jon7 (EUW)
: why do you care about what division your in. 4 years of playing and you finished last season in silver 4? holy shit. Its the same game, same map, same champs, and your playing against equally bad players just like yourself. I bet you even find that u struggle to win in bronze 5 because u probably belong there.
> [{quoted}](name=jon7,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=kRA5y1f7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-23T00:52:02.327+0000) > > why do you care about what division your in. 4 years of playing and you finished last season in silver 4? holy shit. Its the same game, same map, same champs, and your playing against equally bad players just like yourself. I bet you even find that u struggle to win in bronze 5 because u probably belong there. BOOOM XDDD Well, since people tellin you can get Plat in 50 games, 4 years of playin and only SIlver.. well.. its bad.
coolbe (EUW)
: Sure. You can climb to platinum in like 50 games alone.
> [{quoted}](name=DrTrax,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=sEfFyd3u,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-22T20:46:10.631+0000) > > Sure. You can climb to platinum in like 50 games alone. Really?? But, you need amazing skill, but yet amazing luck for the teammates. 50 games? Its nothing its like 5 days wooooot ??
Rioter Comments
: It's to stop accidental bans (if you misclicked then you are stuck with a useless ban and called a troll etc etc), and you get booted if you don't confirm as that prevents trolls not banning and people being afk during champ select.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Irlf7gK4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-22T18:31:48.983+0000) > > It's to stop accidental bans (if you misclicked then you are stuck with a useless ban and called a troll etc etc), and you get booted if you don't confirm as that prevents trolls not banning and people being afk during champ select. Person must be quite retarded to missclick on aything
Xplosive3 (EUW)
: Lets talk about Kayle
Guinsoo on Kayle? No wonder why you loose..
: Stop eating Sand-Witch they evil
> [{quoted}](name=AngelFrost00,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Irlf7gK4,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-22T17:53:10.344+0000) > > Stop eating Sand-Witch they evil SO I had to go to the WC. Stop it too??
Shadòw (EUW)
: stop smoking
> [{quoted}](name=Fráncisco José,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Irlf7gK4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-22T17:47:37.521+0000) > > stop smoking OK, SO I went to make me a sandwich instead of smoke. Stop eat????
Rioter Comments
Bauble (EUW)
: Riot Decided To Ruin Game For Everyone But Premades
I dont see the problem. Enemy team with 4 premades still will not beat the team of 5 who all uses pings and chat only. The 4 premades will think they are OP but will always loose 5 vs 4, because the 5th one of them will have no idea they goin all mid top etc
L0rdMYST (EUNE)
: 8/10 WINS BRONZE 5
Funny, my smurf won 1/10 and got to Bronze 3. Its not elo, its just.. YOU SUCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Our game messed up and screwed you over? Lol deal with it.
Because Riven is broken so you cant buy her. XDDD
Rara K1 (EUNE)
: Is Galio good?
Rioter Comments
Sýrian (EUW)
: Report him Report that Report there Report this Report Report top bla bla bla
> Do I have to accept this?< Press Tab , then mute all by clickin the speaker icon next to their names. Enjoy.
Diego555 (EUNE)
: OMFG I AM GOING TO HANG MYSELF
I think you should reinstall windows. Or maybe you downloading wrong Direct X?. You need only DirectX 9.0c July 2010 Redistributable package, its around 80-90 mb , and thats it. So maybe git gud?
: New Shen on PBE still has AP ratio?
What do you mean more AP? AP ressist you mean? Because Shen is one of my mains and I never take any offensive item on him, always straight tank and was doing well, now from what I have seen Shen sucks hard and lost the last range attack
Neonchan (EUW)
: It's called laneswap and it's a strategy that started in season 3 as far as I know. So it's not really "now"
> [{quoted}](name=Neonchan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2H3dJv6N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-18T14:08:59.993+0000) > > It's called laneswap and it's a strategy that started in season 3 as far as I know Really? I mean how can enemy team expect you will swap lanes? Its rare to have 2 teams that swaped lanes at the same moment and its hard to do when the game starts / u have to waste TP and many creeps to switch when game is on. And Im Sure i Saw Fiora vs Mundo on bot Also many ADC now playing top and it seems working well> I had Lux + MF on top and they destroyed top in 15 minutes ..
Rioter Comments
: Ehm, you tryhard in normals while higher ups just troll and chill. *oh my god they are so noob they don't deserve their rank*. If you seriously think reaching platinum is as easy as you say then please go ahead and climb. I'd love to see it.
Well I have a different point of view, normal players chill and troll, meanwhile ranked will kill you if you even feed one time and they put a win over everything, yea maybe you chill, when you loosin 30-0 and waiting for 20 min to surr, then u sure troll and chill, read: cry
Eveninn (EUW)
: Ikr, LCS Players were spread all over our ranks too, and not focused on a few high ones or something. Rank does tell a certain amount of skill, *average* skill of that player. This means, everyone can get beat by someone lower than them sometimes, but over the course of more games, the higher rank one always will perform better, there is a reason they climbed and the other not. However, rank doesn't mean anything for the game you are currently in, rank doesn't mean anything when talking about one certain mechanic. Edit: for rank to be a viable indicator there has to be a certain amount of game played, if someone sits in silver with 10 games, or is unranked, it doesn't tell anything.
Rank says only that you played a lot of games and sooner or later you gonna climb up, does not mean youve got skills The same reason you got loosing streak is the same you can get winning streak And according to ELO retarded logic - the more you win the more you play easier enemies which is not true at all. You can have easy 10 won games in a row and at 11th you get stomped before 20 min and you dont even know what happened. Does it mean enemy team was like at 20 or 30 winning streak? Because it seems that you were that easy enemy this time? So as I said rank doesnt mean anything, there are people they dont even 30 level but they understood game mechanics in the first week and just eat ranked people or are equally skilled, its called talent, like Faker after first month of playing he couldnt play anymore normals and was strugglin at ranks , struggling, because he couldnt find good opponents anymore..
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Darvor (EUW)
: Training as a shotcaller
No, because every game there are Trynda or Yasuo mains who dont give a single fck about your pings and calls, and once for maybe 20 minutes they have a mercy to come and help the team. Dont even bother yourself to go like "Can you help us on teamfight?" the answer is always "Why should I?"
: 3 Things you MUST do when new champion select is released (please read)
Dont tell me what to do. New champion select wont change anything. Call me when they prevent 4-5 premades with teamspeak vs 5 solo players whom dont know each other ok? Or maybe I didnt hear they are makin two different solo queues? One for teams and one for solo?
: Those most failure champions riot has made and has not realized.
Fizz is the brokiest champion in LoL history (maybe except xin win 1s season and leblanc first hours after release)
: there're no other offenses. It's a widly known fact that EUW moderation and small group of people is witch hunting me. So your doubt is false ^_^ all I said was told someone to read a book.. seems like I triggered someone.
I think you are trying too hard, you sound like you are a god and you are the best and you never make mistakes, dont be like that
: A mid Diamond team is looking for a coach/analyst.
Coach? Come on, just know your counters thats all
Rara K1 (EUNE)
: Dear Riot! Please add an option for 4 vs 5 games please
TTekkers (EUW)
: I've both won as a 4, and lost as a 5 in 4v5's - the issue is mindset for both sides. I've seen 5's get cocky, do stupid stuff and get the 4 too fed to deal with and I've seen the 4 band together and play with amazing teamplay to pull the win out :D
Yes I understand, but scenarios like this are 1/100 games 99% of 4 vs 5 is a lost case, because in laning phase we can send the jungler top ok no problem But in teamfights this is still only 400% HP VS 500% HP And Mid Lane is always punished because 1 vs 2 from enemy jungler
Rioter Comments
yoh120 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rara K1,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=m3GP0GmQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-04T22:12:05.938+0000) > > No chance bro, Teemo eats katarina's akali's lee sin's and 90% top champs in 3 shots. so much hope youre giving me xD
The problem with Teemo is the longer game goes the more pain he brings, just nuke him down before level 6 with jungler and make him behind with levels, if you get 2+ levels higher you can try, but your combo wont work for 1,5 sec coz of blind, eventually u get him but posion will kill you anyway. The only hard counter to Teemo is Lisandra
yoh120 (EUNE)
: How to kill/beat teemo with kata?
No chance bro, Teemo eats katarina's akali's lee sin's and 90% top champs in 3 shots.
kurnubego (EUNE)
: Champion idea?
Trust me - with 100% crit and 150% AS, even nasus's W cant help him As Master Yi main, I eat every Nasus and they throw at me all they got.
: Maybe I wasn't clear, I'm looking for personal experiences and tips before I jump into a game and feed like hell :D
Garen is OP on top, eats yasuos etc. Just look at this ult, its a 10 meter fuckin sword landing on your face, everybody around just stand back and watch they ally die. Because of that ult Garen always go out at least 1-1, he dies but kill always somebody. I had Pentakill with Garen so..
LazarDJ2002 (EUNE)
: Mystery skin
I spend 1500 RP for 3 mystery boxes, I pull out skins for 2800 Rp. Yup its worth.
: > [{quoted}](name=Xevestos,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sb90imJq,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-04T14:37:40.926+0000) > > I can easily carry a account with a few champs I play and 2 runepages to diamond like this account. Improving is possible, I started in bronze IV. > > U can easily make up for ur mates mistakes if you are skilled enough. I tend to get mad at my teammates veryyy fast in lol. No game frustrates me that much. But u can improve. Soo how exactly can I improve, if in normal games either it's a faceroll/enemies don't take it seriously/someone trolls (basically means I won't be using my full skills) and in ranked I can go to my favorite role like 1 time in 10 games?
You answered for yourself man. People in normals are chill and cool (also more troll and feed) because they still have fun in this game. People in ranked are like I MUST WIN, FUCKK OFF MAMA IM PLAYING NOW SERIOUS RANKED I CANT WALK THE DOG NOW Thats the difference. First rule of LoL - when you try too hard, you will fail. If you try to kill, you will die. ~ LoL creators words
Irrsinn (EUW)
: This, it depends. If you can get the turret without the enemy gaining something in return, pretty much every time worth it. But when the enemy for example gets your tower in return it probably wasn't a good trade (unless your tower did not have more than 10 hp left anyways).
Some enemies run away when they see turret is about to collapse, but some just go and try to kill me, ofc I still focus turret. (When im 100% sure im gonna get it) I never sacrifice myself for the first turret in lane, because it still important kill on early game. But when you winnin like 30-20 and this is second or base nexus, I never hestitate because its one step closer to nexus right?
Rioter Comments
: I think lee sin needs a nerf.
Lee is a joke, I destroy him with 3 hits, sometimes he kicks me away just to delay his death.
: No more Room in Hell (i mean league)
Yes, its sometimes impossible to believe that every game since 20 games+ you loose because someone afk, troll pick, feed etc. I had loosing streak too, buying new champion broked it and now its cool. Last game I had flamers on my team, I just muted them all and just overplayed it. It took us 58 minutes to win, but we won it. **Just act like you are 20/0 and you can kill everyone on your way, even when you 1/7 , ping ping a lot, ward, help teammates, they will get your back next action. Trust me, just think like you are feded good. ** Remember, attack is the best defense. Many players feel left and alone too, if you go even that half the map just to help him, next action there are 2 of you, stack friends, stack teammates, go together. Sometimes miracles happen JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE THERE. We won at 20-80, just because we wanted to. So dont go like "gg surr 20 " after first blood. Fight, you will eventually get fed under mid turret and then strike back fast.
Solicitude (EUNE)
: Well, first Teemo is not a good support. Second, just dont pay them any attention, ignore them, you cant get any ban for playing something that is off-meta or for dont play well. They dont deserve your time.
Support life is hard dawg. Your adc go solo 1 vs 2, what happens? a) wtf, why he rush on them? Now, if you dont go help him (you cant help when he is already 50% hp) - you get reported for no help b) you go help him, though you know this fight shouldnt happen yet, die with your adc - you get reported for feed Doesnt matter how, support is first to blame, not support fail that his adc got no brain.. I think Teemo is a decent support because of blind & mushrooms, but ADC are always sooo impatient, I always say "wait, poke them over here, with mushroom, poison and blind & turret theres no way to escape" But I like playing support.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Rara K1

Level 16 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion