Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUW)
: VoD's usually come a bit later. Just wait a bit.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=wgY2P4GA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-25T17:23:14.436+0000) > > VoD's usually come a bit later. Just wait a bit. well yesterday just some of them worked.. ,and most of them didn't , if some of them work and some haven't , then is quitly weird.
Rioter Comments
: Hi there, Can you explain how this rating system will work? For these two cases, I am 1) an unranked player, who is going to join ranked now and 2) Silver 2 player last season, who is going to start ranked now. I think you're confusing MMR with MM and it is not MMR that makes coin-flip games, but MM. If my LP gain or loss is based on my score, isn't it going to encourage me to play for my score instead of winning the game? I don't need to die less to play better and I don't need to die more to play worse; I can die less to play worse and die more to play better too. You are making three groups: positive, neutral and negative for performance, but how are you going to classify players' performance?
> [{quoted}](name=Feirisu NyanNyan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=w23NMtMx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-24T16:34:20.942+0000) > > Hi there, > > Can you explain how this rating system will work? For these two cases, I am 1) an unranked player, who is going to join ranked now and 2) Silver 2 player last season, who is going to start ranked now. I think you're confusing MMR with MM and it is not MMR that makes coin-flip games, but MM. > > If my LP gain or loss is based on my score, isn't it going to encourage me to play for my score instead of winning the game? I don't need to die less to play better and I don't need to die more to play worse; I can die less to play worse and die more to play better too. > > You are making three groups: positive, neutral and negative for performance, but how are you going to classify players' performance? the games are balanced around mmr ... ,which there is a hidden mmr behind every guy ,based on wins losses etc.. , they can see if someone grow higher his mmr or drop his mmr a lot , this is the common thing which happen when you are on demote on 0 lp in a division , so most of the cases i face a demote case ,there were teams which were likely builded so you will demote... ,with players who are bad ... , which means that your chances to don't demote and keep your division gets lower and lower if you don't do an extremly crazy game is more likely to loss games. Well in both cases you play for win , for exemple you must not play for score ,as you must play for the win , because you gain instant rewards once you win , the difference ,this sort of system would bring is that if you perform 1/3/12 you are totally fine even if you win or loss.. , nothing bad can happen to you , so this system encourage team play... , also encourage smart plays , so doesn't mather if you have a few deaths and no kills ! . Also this system would focus around cases where the participation of players to help the game was much lower than normal , for exemple a guy who has 1/7/3 wouldn't say it had a positive outcome over your game , because he died more than helping his team ,and doesn't seems like he team work that much or that he refrain from dying too much. The thing is that even if you may have a bad game ,playing neutral like a 1/1/6 score or something like 5/6/7 would also count as normal ,so standing to play normal would be an advantage for you ,because you would summ positive points in your progress to the point you may get +20 lp , is not a big reward ,but is there to sort some advantage to you ,if you play often and play most of the time normal and good !. On the other side , if you probably have bad games ,and too many ... ,seems like you will not have fun in such an enviroment ,neither other players who will flame and make you angry... ,so is better then to get punished at a point ,-20 lp is not much penality ,but it sort you towards a division where you may have more fun to play and learn the game , also there you would have more chances to do crazy plays and get used to own the power of a game ,when you get really strong you must control that power ,to don't screw and die in such moments , because then the guy who suppose to carry the game is death and the rest of team may not have the power to carry the game , there are many things which must be learn in this game ,and the main problem is that everyone hurry to a better division ,without paying time to practice in an enviroment where it may be much more easy to learn the game better , is not okey to advance based on luck in ranked. you can clasify players performance by kills/assists participation/objectives/vision score multiple stuffs which may influence a normal gameplay or a bad gameplay (the point right now ,which is a huge problem is that ,your mmr is compared just by winned games and lossed games , which ain't actually help good players ,because when they loss and have good scores or normal gameplay score , instead of a 2 13 score they ain't gaining anything from that ,so this system would reward players no mather of win/loss with something if they manage to control a good gameplay. Also surrender vote would be no longer always used ,as most of people would then try to get back to normal score , let's say you start stupid and do bad gameplay , get 0 5 score... ,then you will not surrender , instead you will try to better perform to fix your score and don't be a guy who played lower ,only to avoid being punished later in lp because of my system ... ,so you don't give up , you do your best , and probably you can reverse and get a comeback with the help of your team mates etc... The only thing i am afraid of , that it may be too much lp rewarding , if the normal players are countered towards good games, but just Riot could test it , i just don't want to be too strong this system in terms of helping you to reach better ranks if you constantly play neutral or good. About bad gameplay i am not afraid because , you likely to advance much more easier if you understand this game better and stand to play normal or good and to learn the game ! , is all a sort of system which is builded to teach you to play cleaver , and punish you if you don't play cleaver and do many mistakes (is quit intresting in my own opinnion/and is not such a strong punishment but it makes bad players to take a small distance in time of good players). The thing is that maybe not even if you are playing good or normal most of the time wouldn't help you at a point that much , if you touch your limits and give over too good players , which means you will stand to play stronger enemys than your skill ,where my system will trigger and work according to that... ,but that's not a problem , i mean anyway in this game you have hundreds of things to learn ,so my system in a point you could face too strong enemys ,would just motivate you to aproach things different and learn new stuffs , and control even stronger your games to face your enemys and be better than them , or at least not loss that hard in front of them.
Wolity (EUW)
: "Guess you like players like this one...." Listen man , i will keep it 100 with you. Nobody likes inters and trollers. The feeling of having a person that leaving in the middle of the game in your promos is really bad. Thats a fact and nobody cant argue with that. But you cant just come here and say about this "new great system" of yours. And honestly your idea for a system is really bad. Theres a lot of other factors for a player to play good. It depends how tired he is , it might something happen in real life... you never know and these are only 2 , i can say much more but i will keep it short. So now imagine a person is playing good whole day. He gets matched with players that playign good as well but suddenly he feel so tired and exhausted. He will play bad, And here you go ... you have 9 good players and 1 bad once again. Matchmaking is just a small portion of the performance. You cant have always good players in your team. Even you , im pretty sure you are not playing on 100% every game. Not hating just im saying how the thigns are.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=w23NMtMx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-24T13:46:59.100+0000) > > "Guess you like players like this one...." > > Listen man , i will keep it 100 with you. > Nobody likes inters and trollers. The feeling of having a person that leaving in the middle of the game in your promos is really bad. Thats a fact and nobody cant argue with that. > But you cant just come here and say about this "new great system" of yours. And honestly your idea for a system is really bad. > Theres a lot of other factors for a player to play good. It depends how tired he is , it might something happen in real life... you never know and these are only 2 , i can say much more but i will keep it short. > So now imagine a person is playing good whole day. He gets matched with players that playign good as well but suddenly he feel so tired and exhausted. He will play bad, And here you go ... you have 9 good players and 1 bad once again. > Matchmaking is just a small portion of the performance. You cant have always good players in your team. > > Even you , im pretty sure you are not playing on 100% every game. > Not hating just im saying how the thigns are. and who cares... ?? how tired he is ?? , when he decide to play , then he should support consequences , also anything affect his life is not others problem ... ,is my own opinnion ,if you may have something which makes you to play stupid inside game ,then you may consider to don't play ranked ,this system is only ranked design... , and also it cancel itself if you play a game normal or better! , which is the whole point why this system of games would sort problems!!! . Imagine you get a player affected by this game ,but i affect hundreds of players to play better or normal ,removing a part of the problems where the negativity appears inside games !! , because games then would be less frustrating and more enterteining to play and have good allies and good oponnents , or at least players who try to achieve normal gameplay. Also as you sayd , that you can't have always good gameplay , i explain to you that , a good game or normal score performance cancel a bad game... ,it only encourage good gameplay ! , the only thingh you seems to don't understand , is the fact this system would punish just players who constantly play bad more much , but once they get to a tier they average ,then they have the capacity to advance back or learn the game and advance higher , and it creates a more fun enviroment for them to learn and have fun playing this game!. The both ways of this sort of system is to improve quality of gameplay for everyone !! , just think about , you may have more fun in a lower tier elo than having a high rank you don't deserve. The whole point is to make things to work for everyone , everyone deserve to be happy to play this game ,that's why people who deserve them rank should benefit this system ,and those who don't deserve a rank to benefit once they learn the game only !.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: idea for ranked sorting system (good players - bad players)
Guess you like players like this one http://prntscr.com/qsanzt ; http://prntscr.com/qsaon7 5 days ago i played in a team with him support(amumu)... , guess this guy is the future of the ranked. (i had 17/8/8 score with veigar in bot lane position ,still lost it ...)
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: idea for ranked sorting system (good players - bad players)
The whole point of this idea is to encourage good and normal gameplay , and disencourage stupid gameplay who have no limits.
Rioter Comments
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: the games should be random skill players in your games , nothing should be controled by Riot , but as it is now , you tend to have games you win easy ,and games you loss hard ,which explain the problem ,in which Riot step to entry and make thinghs balanced... Games should be extremly random ,but as now as it is .. ,there ain't that often games who are like that , i remember season 4/5/6 if you were a good player you was getting and 11 wins in row... ,and the highest problem here , is the Riot artificial system , which gives you better opponents if you win too much , to just stand to loss.. , when it should be random !! and you should play with players equal to your division skill... , not with platinum 1/2 etc... , no mather you smurf or something , you should get the chance to advance and have fun , based on your knowledge ... . Right now the divisions + players placed in a game are extremly weird put togheter into games... , you stand to fight enemys who beat your team so hard ,that you no longer have any option to play ... , is like you just forced to take the loss.. I can't explain a reason behind all those things i sayd, other than Riot artificial inteligence system of matchmaking you around the 50 % winrate ... , the higher you play over 1 account ,the higher that artificial system makes your games more difficult , like if you gain experience and seems to be good , you get much more bad players in your team , if you play bad... and suck... , you get players in your team who play better or smurfing etc... It may be a coincidence , but i am playing from 2011 ... , so i know this game very well ,and tested lot's of things in this game , so i had accounts i played extremly good and notice always a low composition gameplay in my teams... , which likely tend to be frustrating ,because i no deserve to play in a stressful enviroment just because i may be good at the game. Now i start season 9 , with a much more different aproach of playing the game ,on all my accounts , so i decided to don't be anymore that good , to see what happening , and the result was that i stand to get better teams to play with , which seems to be a better enviroment to play in. Season 10 may be a good year ,at least i hope :http://prntscr.com/qs9zx3 (this account doesn't have a large amount of games played ranked , so this explain why i get this winrate ... , Riot haven't put his AI to balance my winrate yet... , hope they will not...)
> [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lvAfkvLx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-24T12:53:26.828+0000) > > the games should be random skill players in your games , nothing should be controled by Riot , but as it is now , you tend to have games you win easy ,and games you loss hard ,which explain the problem ,in which Riot step to entry and make thinghs balanced... > > > Games should be extremly random ,but as now as it is .. ,there ain't that often games who are like that , i remember season 4/5/6 if you were a good player you was getting and 11 wins in row... ,and the highest problem here , is the Riot artificial system , which gives you better opponents if you win too much , to just stand to loss.. , when it should be random !! and you should play with players equal to your division skill... , not with platinum 1/2 etc... , no mather you smurf or something , you should get the chance to advance and have fun , based on your knowledge ... . On short , Riot should remove mmr ... , Riot should balance games based on the division you are in... ,this would make things much more random ,much more fair .. , The Riot AI shouldn't decide who takes good players in team and who doesn't . Just think about , you play gold 1 , and get random gold 1 players to play with and against , or players around that division , if there ain't that many.. , and based on your performance=> you perform to a win or not ... , it should be random , because your enemy is random , nothing should be decided by Riot , Riot mmr system can/shouldn't decide where to place a good mmr player , and where to place a bad mmr player... . Removing mmr .. , would land to random games ,random skill performance per teams , would at least be more fair than having 1 team who win hard and 1 team who loss hard !!!!!. And 1 more thing , there should be added a system where if you perform 10 times negative scores then you get -20lp , just to sort out people who play bad of those who play normal and try to play as normal as possible. Adding a system who recognize your efforts and if you play 10 games with scores over normal gameplay then you get +20 lp ... (no mather is loss or win [for both cases]) {also support players should be ignored from this system if they play tank champions} / if it doesn't work on a scale of 10 games maybe that number should be increased ,but i believe this would sort bad players of good and normal players in elo divisions.
: Riot's forced 50% winrate matchmaking is just a disgusting joke by a disgusting company now
the games should be random skill players in your games , nothing should be controled by Riot , but as it is now , you tend to have games you win easy ,and games you loss hard ,which explain the problem ,in which Riot step to entry and make thinghs balanced... Games should be extremly random ,but as now as it is .. ,there ain't that often games who are like that , i remember season 4/5/6 if you were a good player you was getting and 11 wins in row... ,and the highest problem here , is the Riot artificial system , which gives you better opponents if you win too much , to just stand to loss.. , when it should be random !! and you should play with players equal to your division skill... , not with platinum 1/2 etc... , no mather you smurf or something , you should get the chance to advance and have fun , based on your knowledge ... . Right now the divisions + players placed in a game are extremly weird put togheter into games... , you stand to fight enemys who beat your team so hard ,that you no longer have any option to play ... , is like you just forced to take the loss.. I can't explain a reason behind all those things i sayd, other than Riot artificial inteligence system of matchmaking you around the 50 % winrate ... , the higher you play over 1 account ,the higher that artificial system makes your games more difficult , like if you gain experience and seems to be good , you get much more bad players in your team , if you play bad... and suck... , you get players in your team who play better or smurfing etc... It may be a coincidence , but i am playing from 2011 ... , so i know this game very well ,and tested lot's of things in this game , so i had accounts i played extremly good and notice always a low composition gameplay in my teams... , which likely tend to be frustrating ,because i no deserve to play in a stressful enviroment just because i may be good at the game. Now i start season 9 , with a much more different aproach of playing the game ,on all my accounts , so i decided to don't be anymore that good , to see what happening , and the result was that i stand to get better teams to play with , which seems to be a better enviroment to play in. Season 10 may be a good year ,at least i hope :http://prntscr.com/qs9zx3 (this account doesn't have a large amount of games played ranked , so this explain why i get this winrate ... , Riot haven't put his AI to balance my winrate yet... , hope they will not...)
: Lol... that printscreen isn't even from your account... and what a lame excuse "I dropped to lower division on purpose" xD You're actually so delusional. It's pathetic. But that's your loss, you're stuck in low elo, and you're the one holding yourself back. Sad that you always blame everyone except for yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=feed rage blame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=g87l%%%%,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-23T21:00:10.900+0000) > > Lol... that printscreen isn't even from your account... and what a lame excuse "I dropped to lower division on purpose" xD > You're actually so delusional. It's pathetic. But that's your loss, you're stuck in low elo, and you're the one holding yourself back. Sad that you always blame everyone except for yourself. you can believe what ever you wish , anyway rayleightt account was more like a 4th account on my play list... , so seasons were played with minimum efforts of gameplay, in time i got permanent banned on main account , and i play ocassionaly on it anyway as now i have another main account ,the one in the picture where i show past season 9 stats... , and believe me i have no reason to lie .. , i don't have anything to win from what i say... , you just seems to ignore the truth which may be in your face ,that's a real problem of yours... also check Vlad To Kill You } both are permanent banned , op.gg no longer shows match history... and i got platinum on them. Glad To Kill You } even if you can't see i had platinum in preseason... ,so op.gg doesn't always say final rank.
: You were bronze in season 4, silver in season 5, 6,7 and 8 and then gold 4 in season 9 and this season silver again. I doubt you've ever been platinum, and yet u even talk like u know how every diamond player thinks... and this is in EUNE, not even EUW where there are way more players. Maybe if you focused on your own mistakes and not others you would actually get to platinum... All you talk about is "teammates are bad and get boosted", "teammates make mistakes", "teammates must do this, do that". No. Just no. YOU need to improve, not your teammates. You get different teammates every single game, trying to "improve" them won't change anything. YOU need to change, YOU need to improve. That's how you climb - not by being delusional and thinking you're stuck in elo hell and deserve diamond when you're stuck in silver.
> [{quoted}](name=feed rage blame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=g87l%%%%,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-23T19:54:53.542+0000) > > You were bronze in season 4, silver in season 5, 6,7 and 8 and then gold 4 in season 9 and this season silver again. I doubt you've ever been platinum, and yet u even talk like u know how every diamond player thinks... and this is in EUNE, not even EUW where there are way more players. > > Maybe if you focused on your own mistakes and not others you would actually get to platinum... > All you talk about is "teammates are bad and get boosted", "teammates make mistakes", "teammates must do this, do that". > > No. Just no. YOU need to improve, not your teammates. You get different teammates every single game, trying to "improve" them won't change anything. YOU need to change, YOU need to improve. That's how you climb - not by being delusional and thinking you're stuck in elo hell and deserve diamond when you're stuck in silver. http://prntscr.com/qrz7yn (my last season stats ,and i was 8 times plat last season ... , and then decided to grief/troll ... this explain my low gameplay stats... ,i played for fun not to climb ... , so that's why my last season i did on purpose down climb... , and i stayed quit a lot around gold/platinum having fun ,but then decided that is more fun if i drop games to lower divisions , what's the point to advance upper ,when gold games are full of noobs and give you an amazing feeling to beat and frustrate them.) doubt you say?? ,fine , i don't care anyway.. , is a waste of time to proof you smth ,when you just seems to don't understand what a good player can do... , i can chose my outcome of the games most of the time.
Rioter Comments
Silent Note (EUNE)
: LoR actually released in time?
you must be the only one ... , i don't know anyone to start to play LoR.
Ulriah (EUW)
: I've had several games where I (midlane) and the rest of the team played bad but my ADC carried us nevertheless. Most memorable is this game: https://gyazo.com/5783f5e7ae8831afb4f05dfdd41fdae0 As you can see, my KDA is bad, at one point the Qiyana was way ahead, and a fed assassin like her can one-shot a Jinx. Cho'gath had a decent KDA, but in the early game he wasn't doing well either, he caught up starting mid game when he started to become tanky. As for Lee, he inted 7 times, and for the second half of the game all he did was farm his jungle, absolutely 0 involvement when it came to fighting or taking objectives, so it was actually a 4v5. Also during laning phase, Jinx wasn't actually that fed, she was about 3/1, so she wasn't strong enough to deal with a fed Qiyana, Renekton, or the hard engages from Malphite and Leona. So how did we win? It went something like this: 1. Jinx started chatting, with a very positive attitude. My duo partner (Cho'gath) and I started losing hope after looking at our scores and putting up with Lee's bad gameplay and negative attitude, but because of what Jinx said, we decided to keep fighting. Thresh wasn't talking much, but he kept a cool head too, sometimes pointing out the good things we were doing. 2. Cho and I figured that our win condition is Jinx, we'd have to play around her, and that's what we did. So we looked for team fights that would give us the best outcome. We grouped up, never letting Jinx stay exposed. Thresh stayed in the backline with Jinx, while Cho and I would be in the front and look for picks. So, the next dragon fights turned the game into our favour. We were lurking around the dragon pit, when I saw the enemy team clump up, I'd engage instantly and use my ulti, Cho would follow up with his knock-up, we would continue dealing damage while Jinx would still stay at a safe distance. Most of the times I died after an engage like that, but at that point the enemy team was wounded and they had wasted their CC and damage on me, which made it pretty easy for Jinx to clean up with Cho and Thresh still in the frontline to keep her safe. The first time we had a team fight like that it didn't go well, but it was close, which was good considering it was a 4v5. The second team fight was pretty equal, neither team scored an Ace, but at least we picked up a couple of more kills and I think we got the dragon. The 3rd and 4th teamfights went in our favour and we were able to push and win the game. So, can you carry all the time as an ADC? Of course not, nobody can, but it is very possible to carry some games. You might not be able to 1v5, because that wouldn't be balanced at all to give this kind of strength to an ADC, but you don't need to 1v5 in order to carry. So keep doing what you're doing, and try to communicate more with your team, something as simple as ''Play around me, I'm strong, I can deal damage, but I need you guys to protect me from (insert name of fed enemy assassin)''. If your team sees that you at least have the potential to carry, they will play more around you.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulriah,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=c3VJEGtk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-23T16:56:39.153+0000) > > I've had several games where I (midlane) and the rest of the team played bad but my ADC carried us nevertheless. Most memorable is this game: > > https://gyazo.com/5783f5e7ae8831afb4f05dfdd41fdae0 > > As you can see, my KDA is bad, at one point the Qiyana was way ahead, and a fed assassin like her can one-shot a Jinx. Cho'gath had a decent KDA, but in the early game he wasn't doing well either, he caught up starting mid game when he started to become tanky. As for Lee, he inted 7 times, and for the second half of the game all he did was farm his jungle, absolutely 0 involvement when it came to fighting or taking objectives, so it was actually a 4v5. Also during laning phase, Jinx wasn't actually that fed, she was about 3/1, so she wasn't strong enough to deal with a fed Qiyana, Renekton, or the hard engages from Malphite and Leona. > > So how did we win? It went something like this: > > 1. Jinx started chatting, with a very positive attitude. My duo partner (Cho'gath) and I started losing hope after looking at our scores and putting up with Lee's bad gameplay and negative attitude, but because of what Jinx said, we decided to keep fighting. Thresh wasn't talking much, but he kept a cool head too, sometimes pointing out the good things we were doing. > > 2. Cho and I figured that our win condition is Jinx, we'd have to play around her, and that's what we did. So we looked for team fights that would give us the best outcome. We grouped up, never letting Jinx stay exposed. Thresh stayed in the backline with Jinx, while Cho and I would be in the front and look for picks. So, the next dragon fights turned the game into our favour. We were lurking around the dragon pit, when I saw the enemy team clump up, I'd engage instantly and use my ulti, Cho would follow up with his knock-up, we would continue dealing damage while Jinx would still stay at a safe distance. Most of the times I died after an engage like that, but at that point the enemy team was wounded and they had wasted their CC and damage on me, which made it pretty easy for Jinx to clean up with Cho and Thresh still in the frontline to keep her safe. > > The first time we had a team fight like that it didn't go well, but it was close, which was good considering it was a 4v5. The second team fight was pretty equal, neither team scored an Ace, but at least we picked up a couple of more kills and I think we got the dragon. The 3rd and 4th teamfights went in our favour and we were able to push and win the game. > > > So, can you carry all the time as an ADC? Of course not, nobody can, but it is very possible to carry some games. You might not be able to 1v5, because that wouldn't be balanced at all to give this kind of strength to an ADC, but you don't need to 1v5 in order to carry. > > So keep doing what you're doing, and try to communicate more with your team, something as simple as ''Play around me, I'm strong, I can deal damage, but I need you guys to protect me from (insert name of fed enemy assassin)''. If your team sees that you at least have the potential to carry, they will play more around you. an exemple of some old games of mine ... , i were playing jinx https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/2048599156/206624806?tab=overview https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/2047791775/206624806?tab=overview I can't accest back 5 years ago match history , i had hundreds of games i had to play 1 vs 5 ... , but the point is that sometimes i was geting a small help from my team side ... ,even if it was in form of protection or anything else.
Majordx (EUW)
: Thats an issue too because is a duo lane but not that hard.Because ive won bot tons of times getting feed too and still couldnt carry games.Jgl mid even top have higher impact.With less kills too.
> [{quoted}](name=Majordx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=c3VJEGtk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-23T15:19:22.789+0000) > > Thats an issue too because is a duo lane but not that hard.Because ive won bot tons of times getting feed too and still couldnt carry games.Jgl mid even top have higher impact.With less kills too. then don't believe yourself to be too good , i succed to do games with no towers at all on map to winned games .. , in season 6-7 i was playing likely a god father mafia was playing around police ;)) , you just need to find and exploit things.
: LF Active Duo Q Partner in Silver, Gold or Plat
you asking much ... 90% winrate , would mean that... ,and not even challengers not have that.
Majordx (EUW)
: Is botlane so hard to carry??Not possible anymore?
at least you get some good support players ,if i would have this luck on eune... , but they all banish ... There is more that you have to learn about adc... ,those ain't all you need to know as adc :)
Wolferk (EUNE)
: LoL was best MOBA I ever knew, LoL is garbage now. Stop making new champs, please!
would be intresting to vote 3 ban picks for each player ,giving you possibility to completly remove a class if all the team decides to ban adc heros or decide to ban something else =)) , would also guarantee more much random plays , where players would be forced to know much more champions , so in case some people ban too many adc champions , is really challenging to play something else... , would be extremly funny ,would raise then limit of champions you have to play ranked to 30-40 ,this would reduce the amount of new players who acces ranked .. , who ever is smurfer will just buy 450 champions and still have acces to ranked , beside all of these ,there are lot's of cheap heroes ,who are easy to be bought , so a new player shouldn't have acces into ranked without to own at least 15 champions of 6300 .. , so we avoid situations where players play random weak champions who could be hard to master like singed/nasus if they really not understand them , or poppy and what ever they could play ranked. I have one idea about wards system , leave support player to gain extra warding slots , if a player in team doesn't use ward , or it have his wards on cdr , etc.., so the support player can place more vision when the team mates don't. Also wards damage should reflect in them life length. let's say you get just 2 hits over a ward then 120 seconds /3 = 40 seconds should last that ward , giving you option to make different plays and be much more fun to play the game. Another thing ,which i think should be changed ,flash range... , is quit small , not giving you any posibility to random dodge... in multiple ways ,let's say someone come as zed and r you . you have a small circle to flash away... , which is not exactly helping you from dodge his e... A higher radius range for flash would mean much more random flash positions to cover , so you would have higher chances to dodge a skill or something ... , also could be differnt in attack too , adc at least should benefit extended flash range ,they really weak in defence. I also think there should be items who reflect magic damage , would be great for players who want to be tank against ap heroes like veigar/ziggs/le blanc/ vel koz/ xerath etc... , we need 1 item against mages , such as it's the thornmail against ad champions ,but this magic shield to reflect a part of the damage to an enemy if is a huge instant damage , or to reflect a part of magic skill damage back to the dealer. If there is something else to add , i think death times are incredibly stupid and increase low performance ,someone being bad at the game can really succed to put your game in so much difficulty ,that you no longer catch to play the mid game sometimes... , and much more than this , the grief/troll is quitly important to don't have tools , so if someone decide to grief/troll my game ,he doesn't give that much advantage to enemy.. ,my game last longer ,so if he really want to troll ,doesn't make me so easy to loss the game and pass to the next game ,if someone decide right now to troll/grief , i can't do anything to even get middle game... , if he keep giving enemy advantage i no longer need to surrender or to don't surrender that the game is over... , so most of the time i try to keep the game as longer as possible so i stress him a little bit more for his attitude , assuming any risks for that , also higher death times would make difference between bad players and intentionaly feeders much more easy. Make objectives like baron to scale with higher movement speed for minions , for assalt gameplay , giving you possibility to assalt different lanes at a time , and please just modify cannon range of attack on baron buffed minions , is just feels stupid to go for a cannon who shot from distance your tower + if no one is there to defend a tower is a real problem. Another feature , if someone is afk , for at least 5 minuts ,make towers and objectives defence +++ , so if you have some afk for the rest of the game you still stand a chance to win the game... , if the afk comes back at least your team ain't get such a high penality in towers lossed ,inhibitors etc.. I have another idea , about provisionals ,but i doubt Riot cares about that , all the starting seasons must change , i have great ideas ,but would give them out only if i can negociate something with them ..
: Well maybe read what i said before replying, all i have done is explain in a nutshell how matchmaking works and how everyone eventually will reach a point where they will win/lose at the same rate, due to being matched with people whose skill is roughly the same as theirs. This point is where you will sit until you improve your game play. This is what people call Hardstuck or Elo hell in times passed. I have looked at your account https://eune.op.gg/summoner/champions/userName=RayleighTT And there is no evidence of 2200 games on any one champion. Infact you barely play ranked. If you play normals, then this is why you are not progressing. So please read my section on things that people can do to improve, because all of those points are what i will preach to any player who wants to succeed to diamond or above.
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Crushes All,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=LTOOqqRB,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2020-01-22T10:52:30.125+0000) > > Well maybe read what i said before replying, all i have done is explain in a nutshell how matchmaking works and how everyone eventually will reach a point where they will win/lose at the same rate, due to being matched with people whose skill is roughly the same as theirs. > > This point is where you will sit until you improve your game play. > This is what people call Hardstuck or Elo hell in times passed. > > I have looked at your account > > https://eune.op.gg/summoner/champions/userName=RayleighTT > > And there is no evidence of 2200 games on any one champion. > Infact you barely play ranked. > > If you play normals, then this is why you are not progressing. > So please read my section on things that people can do to improve, because all of those points are what i will preach to any player who wants to succeed to diamond or above. is not main account , i have played Glad To Kill You - permanent banned Vlad To Kill You - Permanent banned for the fact threat a troll/griefer autofill support to don't further troll me after leaving me to play 1 vs 2 , being toxic to me ,on fact i was getting no protection ,without to insult or to talk to him back ... , so f124 this , i am no longer want to climb , it just pointless , you know , i just play for fun , that's why i still play for fun , and last season i got 1000 games only on jinx on another account which i can't tell you about , because of personal reasons .. , and i had quit a lot of fun during last season , more than i had in last 7-8 years of playing legit for climbing , the last season i did thinghs i wouldn't normaly do , so this is why i am not anymore playing that much to climb ... , i just advance now until i decide to stop , then i just f12341 around with everyone who tries to mess my day , i am like a bomb sensitive now ,when someone decide to touch me with them shit ,and this is just one of my accounts , i have multiple accounts ,including 2 euw , just for fun you know :). I anyway feel like there is a higher difference between me and a guy who play 70-80 games a champion , maybe i don't play like a god every time , maybe i don't have anymore that wish , maybe i don't stand to take games too serious you know ?? , have you question yourself that? , and so on. So don't expect to call me a hard stuck player ,when i play mostly alone and i stand high results if i am going on playing serious.
: > [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=jBqw5b32,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-22T09:58:26.294+0000) > > i don't care.. 1 champion option against a broken tank with no weaknesses is not a good option. So you just want to remove the already weakest class completely from the game? Fine, but I disagree ;-)
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=jBqw5b32,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-22T10:15:52.828+0000) > > So you just want to remove the already weakest class completely from the game? Fine, but I disagree ;-) ornn is extremly strong against most of the top laners. He dies extremly hard ,being too much a safe pick to win , his ultimate lategame on engages ,is extremly hard to dodge ,based on the width of his R skill and also knock up enemys ,which seems to be somehow broken ,in a small enviroment , let's say jungle camps.. he could easily just r everyone... .
: Misconceptions of League, and why you are not climbing.
You can follow this guy guide ,or listen to me... , i have 2200 games ranked as adc over 1 hero , played extremly good to extrems every time , i had games starting 8 0 , and not facing to carry teams full of feeders ,the harder i would aim for win ,the harder would disappear my fun , disappear my capacity to stay calm ,so there is pointless your performance , if you are an extremly good player and know this game more than others ,there will always be a problem not to you ,to the other guys who plays in your team and them attitude of giving up , not playing the game until the end , not taking it in serious , to farm and don't always fight , i just see people who force themself to die for objectives they can't take and have 0 capacity to take , taking our game to loss ,seen players going back 100 hp against the enemy , and there were some part of team able to take the kill , without him to rejoin that.. , ofc the low player dies and is 1 for 1 trade ,which really seems extremly stupid to act and play like that. Sometimes is okey to get back lower hp into a fight , if you feel like you can have a safely/space distance position and you can help someone to survive or to kill something /reheal etc... . On the other hand there and players who believe they are perfect , but they seems to don't ,and good advices for them are always ignored , so if there is anything could work better for a game performance you/they should listen to you or you to them ,no mather of your skill level ,people should be open to listen and then analys if what ever that guy said ,may help. I not even read your whole storry , but for me personally doesn't feel like there would be an advice for me , because i know how things stay for everyone ... and much more than maybe you ... Personally i gave up on climbing , is not anymore important to anyone , is no longer a thing people aim for , when playing ranked , so i don't see them to improve them gameplay ,for advancing ranked ,which proofs my teory , that they would like to advance ranked on beautiful eyes.. and not based on the thinghs they could spend time to learn or about aiming to be better players than them future opponents, sometimes is really funny... , i wish sometimes all of players who get autofill to be trained by Riot . Riot should do an article as long as they have this autofill option , to explain everyone what is support role and what people have to do, to be on a standard level of what a support player must be and play likely , so if i catch someone who's not main support , then he doesn't troll/grief inside my games!!!!!. Also this article would set a better popularity in support role , than they use to do now... , because i am sometimes so piss by this situation after so many years of autofill ,that i just make my support to play 1vs 2 bot lane , if he really piss me and doesn't do anything to help me when i play normal adc... , so they learn on them way to be support players... , is funny because i always consume myself because of those situations and now i just stand to play without interest ,if my support have 0 interest to do his support role, i show the same coin he pay me back... , i piss so many players , that probably they will never wish to play support again ,good for them =)) , i anyway hate those guys who don't do nothing and expect ,just because they get autofill ,they expect to be teached by me about the standards of "how to play support without to be useless" ... , This is the way ! Mandalorian.
: > [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=jBqw5b32,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-22T09:51:44.272+0000) > > he is too overpowered in defence ... , 0 risks for him ,beside the fact he have a powerfull engage tool. He is legitimately the only currently viable tank and Riot just released a champ that counters him pretty hard as LPL has already demonstrated. Maybe he is somewhat overtuned in terms of damage but his defense is just fine, I think. Instead of gutting Ornn, Riot should buff other tanks to be relevant again.
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=jBqw5b32,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-22T09:54:28.878+0000) > > He is legitimately the only currently viable tank and Riot just released a champ that counters him pretty hard as LPL has already demonstrated. Maybe he is somewhat overtuned in terms of damage but his defense is just fine, I think. Instead of gutting Ornn, Riot should buff other tanks to be relevant again. i don't care.. 1 champion option against a broken tank with no weaknesses is not a good option.
: How the %%%% bronze 2 are matched vs gold 2?
it is extremly weird them provisional system , i was face to play against platinum players my provisionals ,as they got assigned silver1 /silver 2... ,and there been good players , higher than my ex rank with 1 tier.. means a difference , the provisional games should always be around the same gameplay levels ... , like players who been same rank last year !!! , and i believe it should be only like this..
: No it's not a bug. He gets two free upgrades at level 12. However, level 12 is not the early game anymore so it doesn't effect "all the early".
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=jBqw5b32,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-22T09:48:30.289+0000) > > No it's not a bug. He gets two free upgrades at level 12. > > However, level 12 is not the early game anymore so it doesn't effect "all the early". he is too overpowered in defence ... , 0 risks for him ,beside the fact he have a powerfull engage tool.
Rioter Comments
Hexa XV (EUW)
: I suggest you to stop playing ranked because you refuse to play like you, and every player, should. Also it's very arrogant of you to decide when and how to help your team. You are not a god, you don't know what sits in their heads or what kind of people they are, you are not able to have info if they deserve the win or not. You are only saying this to yourself to feel better about your play and your games. TIme to rise and wake up.
> [{quoted}](name=Hexa XV,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=g87l%%%%,comment-id=000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-21T18:15:22.548+0000) > > I suggest you to stop playing ranked because you refuse to play like you, and every player, should. Also it's very arrogant of you to decide when and how to help your team. You are not a god, you don't know what sits in their heads or what kind of people they are, you are not able to have info if they deserve the win or not. You are only saying this to yourself to feel better about your play and your games. TIme to rise and wake up. i am , i can decide the fate of my games , i am having the power to control them , if i decide i don't want to win , i will probably not win ... , but if my team and enemys ain't that bad , even if i wouldn't aim for win i would win , which in any case is a win/win situation for me , because i don't care if i win , and i take lp when i win , and i still don't care if i loss =)) because if i loss then the toxic players loss too , and more stuffs happen to them ,because of them toxicity. Is up to me to decide what i want to do , and no one can force me to play high standard as long as riot doesn't forces a 2 14 to play standar gameplay , i will not consume myself for something i shouldn't , so the point here is that ,there is no a standar of gameplay, and everyone can do what ever they wish ,in this way there can't be anymore spoken the individual skill. Everyone can do what ever they wish , and this is the reason ,people will give up and stop to play serious , i seen hundreds of such cases when i had good game starts ,and i still see nowadays.. , when i play a ranked game , i play it with 0 expectations. I have a complex attitude , and you know , my gameplay style allow me to be focused every game , and be really calm and chill , the only games i don't procced to be an asshole , is when my friends play with me , but even in such games ,when someone piss me ,i wish i could leave that guy to taste his own poison ,as a lossing game. The intresting fact is ,that even if i loss a game because of team , i am very calm and very chill next games ,so i don't mind and stress because i have a higher skill than some platinum average players ,so i have the advantage if i play in any division , even if it is platinum , even if is gold /silver or what ever it could be :). My knowledge level , make me that calm and i don't even care if i loss 6-8 games in row, i just don't mind that time lossed ,because i know there were and bad players and toxic players etc...
Hansiman (EUW)
: ❄️❄️ [Volu] Definitely don't gift a gift - gifting list! ❄️❄️
weird that no one wished a hextech skin or prestige =))
Wolity (EUW)
: About the afk , real life stuff happens. Once my mom fall down the stairs and broke her leg . I was like 10 minutes into ranked game. But i quit because my mom is more important. I always when see person dc without saying anything i hope he is alright and it just his internet. About ranked. OG players nows that if you want to take ranked seriously you need to wait atleast 1 month after the season starts. So you can have a better chance of winning. Good Luck friend :3
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=49itMJEN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-19T22:26:30.199+0000) > > About the afk , real life stuff happens. Once my mom fall down the stairs and broke her leg . I was like 10 minutes into ranked game. But i quit because my mom is more important. I always when see person dc without saying anything i hope he is alright and it just his internet. > > About ranked. OG players nows that if you want to take ranked seriously you need to wait atleast 1 month after the season starts. So you can have a better chance of winning. > > Good Luck friend :3 then you shouldn't mind if you get punished for ,inside game ,if you pretend your mom is so important , let's be honest... , what are you trying to say?
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: provisional games..
Maybe you could give us a second provisional game to play ,if someone goes afk intentionally in your provisional games... , ofc with punishments on that mather to don't be abused in case someone decide to exit and to give his friend an extra provisional game. Apex legends do that..
Rioter Comments
: >You seems to say like , we are guilty for getting all the time Yes. The player who committs the toxic act is guilty all the time. The same way that I would be if I committed crimes anywhere else. _**You're accountable for your own actions.**_ There aren't any exceptions to this in League really, unless, again, you literally had someone behind you forcing you too, in which case you probably have larger issues, such as security in your property, to worry about. >Now let's move on the other part ... , if you realise that autofill is a riot system , and everyone is toxic when getting support assigned and he doesn't want , if you stay to add the fact they tend to be toxic , to troll/grief and leave you die and just walk away from support duty and play all the game mid ,or not even to protect you , then i think there is a first thing which seems to be Riot fault. You don't get the position you wanted, that does not entitle you to feed or troll. This does not give that person the green light to. This is a decision made by that person to do so. Not Riot. If this person reacts negatively to not getting their way, then A. they're likely to receive a ban soon, and B. they're in for a rude shock when they hit the real world. >Now let's add the fact that Riot doesn't aim for cleaver solutions of promoting good gameplay , and that seems to be visibile in this game, not adding the fact that every season you start with so many tiers divisions behind your last season rank , which is a totally waste of time for those who can be good , everyone gets same starting season division , if someone finish plat IV , then everyone from plat IV will start from silver 2 or idk what rank they start ... and progress according to those 9 games performance This isn't new, nor unique. Part of playing ranked is the climb. You get placed lower, you climb. If you've improved during that climb, you'll climb even higher. There is literally zero reason to decide to feed or be toxic because you got put behind a few ranks. That's only going to contribute to dropping your rank further in most cases, and is incredibly counter productive. But, again, if they behave like that, it's their own conscious decision to do so, albeit a stupid one. >That been sayd is obvious important if someone troll/grief your provisional games, is much more important when you loss like 40 lp... , when you have 3-4 feeders with negative score and you are on positive score struggling to perform in those conditions to a win ,talking about 2 9 scores -4x times or something close to those performance. In such conditions a provisional game should feel really frustrating , is like instead of winning 2 games progress you loss it and don't get anything... And it sucks when this happens. Hell it happened in mine, I got put back in low gold and am currently trying to resolve that. But Player A who is doing this is the one at fault. That's his behaviour. Riot can do their best to mitigate it but it's pretty much never going to not be a thing - no one can actively predict if someone will do that before a game starts. However, joining in on said behaviour is again, a decision made by the next player, and again, incredibly counter productive - it doesn't benefit anyone in any way. >And there is more i could add, everyone who face permanent bans , will not proceed that easy to cut toxicity ,and they may even get more into behaving toxic ,as the fact they lost an account ,while they still face toxicity around for months/years . So the alternative is to ignore it and let it run rampant?
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HGebZGJF,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-19T13:40:05.383+0000) > > Yes. The player who committs the toxic act is guilty all the time. The same way that I would be if I committed crimes anywhere else. _**You're accountable for your own actions.**_ There aren't any exceptions to this in League really, unless, again, you literally had someone behind you forcing you too, in which case you probably have larger issues, such as security in your property, to worry about. > > You don't get the position you wanted, that does not entitle you to feed or troll. This does not give that person the green light to. > > This is a decision made by that person to do so. Not Riot. If this person reacts negatively to not getting their way, then A. they're likely to receive a ban soon, and B. they're in for a rude shock when they hit the real world. > > This isn't new, nor unique. Part of playing ranked is the climb. > > You get placed lower, you climb. If you've improved during that climb, you'll climb even higher. > > There is literally zero reason to decide to feed or be toxic because you got put behind a few ranks. That's only going to contribute to dropping your rank further in most cases, and is incredibly counter productive. > But, again, if they behave like that, it's their own conscious decision to do so, albeit a stupid one. > > And it sucks when this happens. Hell it happened in mine, I got put back in low gold and am currently trying to resolve that. > > But Player A who is doing this is the one at fault. That's his behaviour. Riot can do their best to mitigate it but it's pretty much never going to not be a thing - no one can actively predict if someone will do that before a game starts. > > However, joining in on said behaviour is again, a decision made by the next player, and again, incredibly counter productive - it doesn't benefit anyone in any way. > > > So the alternative is to ignore it and let it run rampant? First of all , beside the fact autofill brings so much troll/grief behaviour , the people who are autofill seems to be ignored and not investigated for breaking rules , because they just got out of position , they may be more than sure proceed to be out of normal gameplay because riot force them to play that and they also get forgiven for that or ignored even if them gameplay would be troll/grief. Now adding the fact that they don't chose to be autofill ,then it means is Riot forcing them to be in a position they don't want , and as far as i see thinghs , if someone don't wish and Riot deliberatly put him support ,even if he been many times toxic ,troll/grief(but haven't got detected) , he will still face to be autofill ,which gets to the conclusion that Riot is guilty about players frustration , and is not just the support player affected ,there is a whole game affected by toxicity , maybe adc gets low performance and being flame because of that ,maybe he is good but can't do anything and still get insulted for that... ,maybe the whole team gets toxic and make them game more frustrating. There are players who deliberatly chosed to be toxic against Riot system decisions ,that's not looking like is Riot fault??? , if someone chose to break rules in cleaver ways ,hundreds and hundreds of times without to face punishments ,that seems like Riot have then no responsability for any of those ?? , so really ,there is no one having responsability in Riot department as you mention it to be players fault ,not Rioters fault. 3 rd , even if that climb system exist of much time , it been show many seasons starts being a frustrating and stupid climbing system , which directly affects more much the good players than those who are bad , because no one deserve to be same division with some bronzers who been carry by someone . My own opinnion S- S S+ performance should mather ,as much as the amount of games won from 10 provisional games, right now doesn't mather that , because i for exemple started bronze II and may get up to only a silver IV with best luck , if i don't get to face smurfers and toxic players/feeder and much more... . Past starting seasons (1-2-3-4-5), you were much rewarded based on your gameplay outplay ,than you get to be now.. ,unique individual stats ain't a mather of balancing you ranked ,when you have clearly extremly good gameplay and shouldn't face to be in row with others gold IV players who start the new season ... , thinghs like this may happen and Riot totally don't care about.. The gameplay troll/grief behaviour could be balanced ,based on overall average skill , between performing degrees achieved every game played, like if you play of S+ S S- you should get players who perform close to A in your team to work with for a win , so it gives you oportunity if you are good to advance ranked ... , your enemy can get the same ,but at least is a much more funny to play game ,without that much troll/feed and toxicity , winned and lossed based on mistakes. If i perform in 10 games likely : A ; A+ ; A- ; A ; A- ; A- ; B+ , A ; A+ ; S , making a medium based on this performance i should be around A performance skill on playing a champion ,but still means something... , so if i get players who performed recently around B and A in games , it should be more fine ,than getting someone who perform of C D or what ever rank performance is there... If you are OTP 1 hero ,that should mather !! , and you should gain better teams to work with , if your overall performance is very good. Troll/grief behaviour will demote faster because will aim lower quality games ,bad gameplay will aim same level quality of gameplay ,so it would be more much easy to learn and be better at the game and even succed to have fun if you stand upper than others. Now i have so many ideas , but you claim Riot have no fault ,so i have a few more , but doubt i should drop them here... , as long as Riot isn't guilty of anything could happen wrong , seems then like they can't be charge for anything , because they take no responsability.
Cemu97 (EUNE)
: i got banned but ..
see the good part ,you can't loss anything anymore if you get back into the game ,and you can be 1000 times yourself.
HolyBen10 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=to4FR8m9,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2020-01-19T13:05:09.225+0000) > > you have discord ? , so we can talk out of board. I can explain what you done wrong . I don't use it. But thank you anyways. I just won't repeat my actions and I should be ok.
> [{quoted}](name=HolyBen10,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=to4FR8m9,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-19T13:22:56.269+0000) > > I don't use it. But thank you anyways. I just won't repeat my actions and I should be ok. good for you , not everyone is made for that.
: >It isn't players fault ,as long as the players don't own the game Until there is such a situation that a Riot employee is sitting behind you forcing you to be toxic, toxicity is _**always**_ the players fault. It's the players conscious decision to be toxic. Toxicity is a problem created by players. That's the bottom line.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HGebZGJF,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-19T12:55:29.403+0000) > > Until there is such a situation that a Riot employee is sitting behind you forcing you to be toxic, toxicity is _**always**_ the players fault. > > It's the players conscious decision to be toxic. Toxicity is a problem created by players. That's the bottom line. You seems to say like , we are guilty for getting all the time , players who are toxic who troll/grief , who play extremly bad and are totally accepted into the game ,even if them performance is extremly close to hundreds of mistakes that shouldn't be in someone ranked gameplay performance ... , well and not everyone is perfect ,but there are players who don't deserve ranked acces due to them lacks of experience . Now let's move on the other part ... , if you realise that autofill is a riot system , and everyone is toxic when getting support assigned and he doesn't want , if you stay to add the fact they tend to be toxic , to troll/grief and leave you die and just walk away from support duty and play all the game mid ,or not even to protect you , then i think there is a first thing which seems to be Riot fault. Now let's add the fact that Riot doesn't aim for cleaver solutions of promoting good gameplay , and that seems to be visibile in this game, not adding the fact that every season you start with so many tiers divisions behind your last season rank , which is a totally waste of time for those who can be good , everyone gets same starting season division , if someone finish plat IV , then everyone from plat IV will start from silver 2 or idk what rank they start ... and progress according to those 9 games performance. That been sayd is obvious important if someone troll/grief your provisional games, is much more important when you loss like 40 lp... , when you have 3-4 feeders with negative score and you are on positive score struggling to perform in those conditions to a win ,talking about 2 9 scores -4x times or something close to those performance. In such conditions a provisional game should feel really frustrating , is like instead of winning 2 games progress you loss it and don't get anything... And there is more i could add, everyone who face permanent bans , will not proceed that easy to cut toxicity ,and they may even get more into behaving toxic ,as the fact they lost an account ,while they still face toxicity around for months/years .
HolyBen10 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=to4FR8m9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-19T12:48:49.487+0000) > > wow man ... , i don't know how you coulded be detected ... , i have no idea how you succed to be that obvious to be detected... , most of troll/grief fails to be detected . Like even if someone goes 4 16 and die intentionally 3 times in row , he don't even get banned in 2 months and you succeded to get inting banned ?? , makes no sense.. Yea thats what i thought aswell "I won't get banned after just one game" bam WRONG! This was the first and last time i did this. Definitely learned from my mistake.
> [{quoted}](name=HolyBen10,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=to4FR8m9,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-01-19T12:59:47.845+0000) > > Yea thats what i thought aswell "I won't get banned after just one game" bam WRONG! This was the first and last time i did this. > Definitely learned from my mistake. you have discord ? , so we can talk out of board. I can explain what you done wrong .
: hey riot can i get unnbaned pls :)
legenda spune ca e imposibil . Riot nu are experienta in astfel de relatii , vor sa fie virgini pana la capat de tot ce se intampla.
HolyBen10 (EUNE)
: [Q] Perma after 1 report?
wow man ... , i don't know how you coulded be detected ... , i have no idea how you succed to be that obvious to be detected... , most of troll/grief fails to be detected . Like even if someone goes 4 16 and die intentionally 3 times in row , he don't even get banned in 2 months and you succeded to get inting banned ?? , makes no sense..
: I don't understand how people's actions are Riot's fault. It sucks that this happened, but: 1. That's that players fault - it's their actions. 2. There is zero possible way for anyone to know in advance that someone is going to AFK or intentionally feed, unless they announce it - in which case reporting it will pick it up pretty quickly. To add, if we're saying feeding as in they lost their lane, this is a game where someone has to win, and someone has to lose. That means that's going to happen on your team sometimes - sometimes in streaks as well, however this is an opportunity for you to win your lane and learn to apply your leads so that you can pick up the slack for the ones not doing so well.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HGebZGJF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-19T11:35:14.216+0000) > > I don't understand how people's actions are Riot's fault. > > It sucks that this happened, but: > > 1. That's that players fault - it's their actions. > > 2. There is zero possible way for anyone to know in advance that someone is going to AFK or intentionally feed, unless they announce it - in which case reporting it will pick it up pretty quickly. > > To add, if we're saying feeding as in they lost their lane, this is a game where someone has to win, and someone has to lose. That means that's going to happen on your team sometimes - sometimes in streaks as well, however this is an opportunity for you to win your lane and learn to apply your leads so that you can pick up the slack for the ones not doing so well. Everything is Riot fault , they have this system of 5 years , and toxicity haven't been removed , it just burn and brings the things into a much more toxic behaviour and troll/grief , and everything else than a positive result , how the hell is relevant then that permanent bans still exist and nothing good happens from them. People stand to work against this system more and more , and be more smart than the system itself , Riot banning system in 4-5 years made no progress , and seems to struggle to do something ,which honestly show that: How much you would try to control chaos, the chaos will never be under control... , I believe that even if a player stops from flame and grief/troll , still will be some other 300-400 flamers to take toxic actions ... ,and when they will stop from being toxic will do what others done to them ,will troll/grief others because they got hit by this a lot and Riot never care about them. It isn't players fault ,as long as the players don't own the game ,and don't have the power to take decisions.... , neither have power to change things , while Riot owns all the power and don't give anyone the power to speak or to say things should be changed to this game and be applied. I feel like Riot is extremly in high measures guilty of all the community behaviour evolution , because everyone learn to outplay banning system ,which seems to be like Riot can't do anything about. You can still be toxic and still Riot will have 0 possiblity to even detect you ... ,because now you leaved just your system to handle chat toxicity ... ,so there are no anymore cases of manually chat toxicity to analys ,as Riot leaves them system to work blinded and not under surveillance , this meaning that anything can go wrong ,imagine companies who produce cars ,would leave a robot to assemble a car , without to surveillance the process ,and if there would be something wrong in the programming it .. , then that robot or more robots woulded do cars who would be a danger to driving safety or anything else , seems like this AI system , have same impact and may result in some cases where toxicity is there and nothing will be done. If riot heard about karma... , let's say someone do a bad thing , he gets banned permanent , he will return , what are the chances for him if he doesn't succes to control his behaviour to be more toxic, and the after a secondary permament ban to be more and more toxic until he boring ... . And in fact everyone is addicted to this game , so toxicity is addicted to this game . If someone do a bad thing and you answer back with same coin , then nothing good will be happening ,and neither a positive enviroment will be encourage by this ,because toxicity tends to be higher and higher.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > But now I'm really scared to play the game because I don't know what I can get banned for. Breaking the rules. Simple as that. --- > Do I get permabanned after 1 report just because a troll decides to rep for picking something out of meta or just having a bad day? No, you don't. --- > Will I get permabanned after leaving or dodging (or not connecting because of client) just 1 game? That's handled by LeaverBuster, issuing Low Priority Queue penalties. --- > How long does it take to get out of the "penalty box"? Playing the game without breaking the rules, for a long period of time. --- > What is a complete no-go after receiving a 14-Day ban(besides to continue to int) Breaking the rules.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=to4FR8m9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-19T12:29:08.251+0000) > > Breaking the rules. Simple as that. > --- > > No, you don't. > --- > > That's handled by LeaverBuster, issuing Low Priority Queue penalties. > --- > > Playing the game without breaking the rules, for a long period of time. > --- > > Breaking the rules. does he can get banned permanent if he gets toxic into chat ,considering he is on 14 days punishment ?.
QUTJE (EUW)
: League of Salt
do this ,someone is toxic , multiple people toxic, well play worse, justify your worse gameplay because of them flame , not paying anymour attention as you shoulded to the game , they will learn in time to stop flame, if they get toxic , and toxic just tell yourself is not your buisness to tell them anything , only a report could fix them problems , you will trigger most of them until they get permament banned later , maybe not from the game you played ,but they eventually will get there. You teach them to be less toxic with that .. , so they will figure out somehow that they must not flame.
LiAuN (EUW)
: umm that just means that nocturne did his job well and your support didn't m8 nothing much you can do certain champions are just better at certain things that's why league is a team game not a solo game
> [{quoted}](name=LiAuN,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YV9vYWQH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-18T16:49:28.599+0000) > > umm that just means that nocturne did his job well and your support didn't m8 nothing much you can do certain champions are just better at certain things that's why league is a team game not a solo game he wasn't able ,because i was one shot dying as soon as he was close to me , that's the main problem , not even rengar is that broken and he at least can be stoped..
: Nocturn is an assasin, unless you’ve got a support to rely on you use items... thats basic knowledge and true for most champions in the game, you build items to counter
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YV9vYWQH,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-18T17:20:51.511+0000) > > Nocturn is an assasin, unless you’ve got a support to rely on you use items... thats basic knowledge and true for most champions in the game, you build items to counter http://prntscr.com/qpk7s8 my performance so far ,tells me i know what i speak about ... , and i manage to win games against smurfers ,being piss on me and doing them best to try to stop me.. I just feel something at it broken , because he has too many perks as jungler , is to easy for him to just ulti , deny enemy vision ,go in and use e ,q to stay close if he still need ,and maybe w from case to case to block a skill ... ,but this is all , how that goes to require skill for playing nocturne , if he is not even having any cons at playing that.. , tell me how you would counter nocturne... , when he just 1 shot at soon as he arrive on you ... , that's the main problem we speaking here... and don't suggest me items .. suggest me how i can stop a nocturne to take me without to f14141 die from it ,without a zhonya or ga... , you don't have anything , because he is broke , just his duskblade dealt to me 430 damage... , and i not even need to speak for the rest of it.
: Nocturn is an assasin, unless you’ve got a support to rely on you use items... thats basic knowledge and true for most champions in the game, you build items to counter
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YV9vYWQH,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-18T17:20:51.511+0000) > > Nocturn is an assasin, unless you’ve got a support to rely on you use items... thats basic knowledge and true for most champions in the game, you build items to counter not even rengar is such a danger as ,how broke nocturne tends to be , now he is extremly broken.... , and if you don't understand my point then , i got your opinnion just stop ... , i am not here because i don't have anything to do . Things must be sayd in order so Riot takes changes to him to reduce his capacity to just 1 shot someone..
: {{item:3047}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3026}} are there for increasing your chance of survival and negating lethality.
> [{quoted}](name=IndianItachi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YV9vYWQH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-18T17:04:13.261+0000) > > {{item:3047}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3026}} are there for increasing your chance of survival and negating lethality. a champion shouldn't be that broke man ... , you know ... , it shouldn't be that one shot to need items to survive all time.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: playing this game is just out of discussion...
adress a 14135253 nerf RIOT TEAM.
Rioter Comments
Mffn (EUW)
: Banned because of Sett
GLUE CODE... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2AEW09ofnI , they had it on pbe ... , and release it in them hurry to make money on events.
Mffn (EUW)
: Banned because of Sett
Same thingh when i write about my case , and i got 140 years ban for not swearing ,neither getting of somone on purpose... , is just feeling 0 quality support line assistance ,the main problem is that most of people not believe me , they refused to help me and close my case and claim ,that they already answers my request and that my case is closed and i deserve all without having any conversation about anything ... , ofc i know they didn't procced to offer me what i need ,so i step to write them over and over again ,gaining nothing instead , just support accounts banned for not swearing them support line assistance , is just not okey. They just some jokers playing on support line assistance , recently had some conversations with some guys from the new support agents i never seen before or to entry in contact with them and had much more proffesionalism than them old agents team , however Riot still refuse to see some of them mistakes , thank you very much for leaving me to stand 1 year with a permanent ban i haven't deserved ,and i still don't deserve , is a shame for everyone who gets to the hand of this support assistance , being forced to face such services .
: Reviews 133 - wow at such number they should sell their company and go start making car tyres
> [{quoted}](name=DelusionalPillow,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X8dsWcWV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-17T18:43:56.337+0000) > > Reviews 133 - wow at such number they should sell their company and go start making car tyres maybe they should just change something to the game.
Show more

RayleighTT

Level 42 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion