: The feature is finished, if it sucks that you can't get it because you were a negative player then good the punishment is working. You are given the chance to play games and prove you have reformed in order to earn the rewards and I hope you do.
> [{quoted}](name=Entity Rush,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9xPAXb2P,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-05-20T07:52:56.104+0000) > > The feature is finished, if it sucks that you can't get it because you were a negative player then good the punishment is working. > > You are given the chance to play games and prove you have reformed in order to earn the rewards and I hope you do. You're wrong because champion mastery rank was never a reward it was just a rank and it makes no sense for you to not be able to get all the ranks due to being punished at some point when before rank 6 and 7 came out you could do that just fine. I think you missed the point man.
: Champion mastery 6 & 7
Well that's good I guess, but that should have already been implemented? Like they must have known this would happen, so why put out a feature that isn't fully finished to a certain extent? Because it really sucks that some of us can't get it and probably won't get it for a fairly long time since knowing riot their "Soon" is going to be by next patch which could be a month.
Rioter Comments
: Draven Gladiator skin bug
Oh right, my bad, sorry. My brain isn't working today, but yeah he could've.
: Just delete it then.
> [{quoted}](name=LightTrack,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=oZnZI5pl,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T17:04:41.526+0000) > > Just delete it then. Delete what?
Shadòw (EUW)
: you spelled DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEN wrong{{champion:119}}
> [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=oZnZI5pl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-02-05T16:53:58.520+0000) > > you spelled DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEN wrong{{champion:119}} Just a mere formality :D
4Ø4 (EUNE)
: About the disappearing axe: it happened to me once so that I lost the Q but the axe was still spinning till I activated it again lol
> [{quoted}](name=Shirokuro,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=oZnZI5pl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-02-05T06:00:37.218+0000) > > About the disappearing axe: it happened to me once so that I lost the Q but the axe was still spinning till I activated it again lol I wonder if some Riot employee will pick up on this eventually.
: Riot MuffyKing – 32 minutes ago We're aware of a problem causing games to fail to load, and are working on a fix. This been posted by Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=WKD MyrellePanda,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=oZnZI5pl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-02-04T20:48:11.201+0000) > > Riot MuffyKing – 32 minutes ago > > > We're aware of a problem causing games to fail to load, and are working on a fix. > > > This been posted by Riot. What has that got to do with this post? :D
: Draven Gladiator skin bug
Basically it's a bug where you have your Q activated but it randomly just disappears. I've even had it happen to me today once. I notice small things like that since I've played a lot with Draven and still do.
True Sight (EUNE)
: Reporting-in some ridiculous lag on EUNE servers as of 19:30 PM (GMT +1)
I can confirm this being a problem since I finished a game at around 19:40 and we lost because my friend couldn't connect for a long time and when he did he kept having problems such as dc's and lags and so on and it's 100% not his internet since he tested it while in game and after and everything was fine and he also restarted everything and nothing helped so another server sided day of bullshit lag and lost lp. Riot please fix it once and for all.
: Gameplay bug report Brand Ultimate
I as a Brand player I can back this up since I've had that happen many times now but I too am not sure if that is how the ult is supposed to work now or not. Anyone with a little bit of clarification would be appreciated.
Rioter Comments

Rename Failed

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion