MusicaroN (EUW)
: Funny cuz I was on your side and upvoted your thread agreeing that 0 - 5 shouldn't be punished ... seems that In your case I was wrong to think that.
if u think i care about upvotes or downvotes ur delusional
MusicaroN (EUW)
: Proof ?
I have ntohing to rpove to u since ur opinions is irrelevant i just posted this just to prove system si trash 0/5 ban but 1/15 no. i dont need your opinions bye
: So what you have to hide?
I have nothing to hide im just saying that im banned for being 0/5 but 1/15 darius reported by whole team isnt what u dont understand?
: To which mach you are refering?
: After losing your shit but prior to commencing inting did you type anything in chat along the lines of '%%%% you guys, I'm gonna int now'?
no i just disconnected from the game then rejoined because i didnt want leaver ban and just farmed jungle didnt flame at all
Baden (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rios160,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=879xgmwE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-08T16:01:26.890+0000) > > I got banned for inting. You clearly express that you don't believe you deserved your 14-day ban. Can you please provide a source of some sort of your reason for getting banned? So we can conclude from something other than empty words. You seem to refer to one specific game that went really really bad for all of you. However, I don't believe, you get a 14-day ban for just one game.
What are you talking about? Im perfectly fine since I WAS INTING. but the problem it was only 5 deaths but 1/15 darius is fine and not banned >))
CJXander (EUNE)
: Seems like you got a ban for verbal abuse, not for intentional feeding.
I got banned for inting.
Gryndall (EUNE)
: was this perma?
Hansiman (EUW)
: Because there's a difference between **intentionally** dying, and just having a really bad game. Negative KDA in itself will never get you banned, because who's never had bad KDA?
Oh so now system can detect intentional feeding and someone having bad game ? Why isnt vlad banned then when he stood still until kled killed him 12 times.
Rioter Comments
: there is 2 or 3 mission per week which is really poor
but this is supposed to be second week right? and no missions?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Season 9 End?
it ends tomorrow
Wadafaaak (EUW)
: Lost interest in tft
what was even interesting in tft to begin with? I literally played it once and never again, use ur strategy yes get draven with infinity edge and u win automatically too much depending on luck if u will get good item or no.my skill has 0 impact on tft.
Blakex13x (EUW)
: done this this shit game.
Well,you're bronze 4 with 700 games, u should quit anyways this game isnt for you
Silent Note (EUNE)
: You can easily get the money to buy a pass from working 6 hours for minimum wage, so there's nothing to flex about here. I was just happy to open good things, that's why I posted this.
Not everyone has a job im just 18 year old kid.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Why so grumpy?
I don't know, sorry. Its my personal problem that I think people that post stuff like this just to flex with their money.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: So I bought the pass and opened the 4 orbs..
I like how you feel the need to share everything u get please open that champion capsule and share it with me the information of what will u get there is so important to me so please.
: Did not get my champion
its in loot and u need to unlock it manually -_-
Cypherous (EUW)
: I've never had a need to call for reports, because i've always understood how the system works, the number of reports is meaningless, the system doesn't care if you get 5 million reports if none of them are actually valid while 1 valid report is enough to be punished
Yeah I believe you understood how the game works when you first joined the game.
: >Economi: wake up! >Economi: gg report top please for inting and running down mid. >Economi: GG report top for afk please. Been afk since 18 mins. Calling for report is against TOS. But i doubt riot ban for that Game 2 you just complained with your top and bot. >Economi: No more fighting >Economi: we cant >Economi: farm >Economi: back >Economi: back >Economi: Dude >Economi: You always off >Economi: With no vision. And the die and question mark ping the rest of the team. Even tho your in their jungle I fell some rage here :P Context doesn't matter the only thing matter is your chat personal, if system see toxic behaviour in your personal chat you can get punished, Even if my top is run it down if i call him noob or idiot i can get punished not matter what he did. About your chat logs if they arent fake or changed, i think punish is for soft flame, the system dont punish you at first time (exepct some cases), but if you have that kinds of behaviour constant system will slowly increase your "toxic rate" and when he hit certain point he aply a punish to you. Even is game only show 2-3 chatlogs, it only show recent ones, but you can get punished for more. If you want appeal you can always go to support page and make a ticket. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
" no more fighting we cant " is worthy punishment? Jesus what the %%%% has this world became, if i tell you come drake should i be punished too?
Cypherous (EUW)
: > Definitely not,if people say its because of report calling, mate he literally said " report " 2 times Which is 2 times too many, the number of times you say it doesn't matter as it shouldn't be above zero :P
so you never said report while playing league of legends? for ur 156lvl u didnt said report once? if so u should be punished too then
: Pantheon's new e in comparison to Irelia's w
dont worry they will nerf him too
Silent Note (EUNE)
: "Yasuo windwall"
so yasuo windwall blocks cc like malzahar ult ryze root, maokaii w,nautilus auto? plls dont talk
: I'm unable to lose a game.
As hashinshin explained, you will get games where you can be afk or be 0/20 and ur team is gonna carry u then next game u wlil get 0/20 bot in 15min and gg
Economi (EUW)
: Inappropriate Chat Ban. Is there a way to appeal?
Definitely not,if people say its because of report calling, mate he literally said " report " 2 times Now my honest opinion is that you removed some of ur messages, mind if u give me screenshot of logs?
: It’s litterally just Braum shield though... and it’s honestly not that op. Yeah it blocks all damage but it also stops pantheon from dealing much damage for the duration, just swap targets or wait for it to be over. It’s also his weakest empowered ability as well.
really? I thought his E would deal decent damage while being immune to all damage for couple of seconds, if its just like defensive ability like fiora W then not big of a deal .
Silent Note (EUNE)
: It doesn't stop CC though, only damage.
I never said it stops CC.
: Things new panth E shouldnt block.
Broken I just think it should be shield like yasuo winwdall not block everything like trynda R can yasuo W block khartus R,no can pantheon E block khartus R, for some reason yes.
Rioter Comments
CJXander (EUNE)
: How convenient, right? It's easy to rant without coming with a single suggestion. If you're such a creative monster, why not make up a list with quests they could implement? "oh but they won't even see", well guess what, they won't even see your useless rant thread either.
Nidrio (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rios160,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=mqNHbhxk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T19:16:19.160+0000) > > Im sorry to say but its your problem. > I had very bad pc with these specs: > 2gb ram ddr3 > Intel celeron 1,10ghz > ati radeon hd 4550 i think > > And I was stuck in loading screen ALOT OF TIMES, like ALOT. And I got many leaver busters. > > And when I got new pc, Literally not a single time I did get stuck into loading screen. So its you not riot. One question, leaving aside that ppl with new/powerful pcs have the same problem too and that if a pc is too old or crappy it should not get the minimum requirements to install the game in the first place, if the problem is within the pc why does it only have the problem sometimes? Does he have a moody pc?
if a pc is too old and crapy u dont have right to complain that u lag because of riot. thats my point.
Shamose (EUW)
: Lmao yeah 2 people play the guessing game because Riot is too lazy to put out info. Weird that one of us was right.
There was no guessing, I said there will be event you said Im delusional and it wont. im da one who won beach
Shamose (EUW)
: Do Lux Aatrox Fizz and irelia have KDA skins?
Shamose ayyy my man You said Im delusional since they wnot release event with missions,whats up now why so silent bro?
Ebonmaw (EUNE)
: He was referring to the K/DA team (in the prestige), not about the other milked skins. {{sticker:katarina-love}}
And I was referring to ALL PRESTIGE SKINS.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Got all 4 of them! :D
actually ur missing prestige lux,prestige atrox,pretige fizz,prestige irelia, what a clickbait title unbelieveable.
: Prestige skins aren't worth their price anyway.
they want that skin only because it has " prestige " in its name
Zuku (EUW)
: Prestige Points feel useless
Well Should be because all prestige skins were for tokens 2000 at first i think then when the event ended they became able to buy with prestige points,I mean it makes sense if u think about it
realKano23 (EUNE)
: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7100 CPU @ 2.40 GHz (4 CPUs) Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 4096 MB RAM Windows 10
idk maytbe u got virus or smthng
realKano23 (EUNE)
: ive played games before and i always got around 120 fps with no issue, but these frame drops to literally 1 are ridiculous, and never happened until today
realKano23 (EUNE)
: how is it possible to lag SO BAD?????
: PROJECT Warwick Chroma Bug
Prestige Chroma.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Why is it another event with event pass?
I dont understand I thought you like event passes judging by your board replies.
Rios160 (EUNE)
: but what if they do?
Oh look event with missions, what now?
: https://i.imgur.com/pmtf6zI.jpg Championship Zed, but Noxus edition
Championship Zed came out first, then Godking Darius.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rios160,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZaONIToI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T19:00:33.844+0000) > > if its the game you had cait and pyke botlane vs blitz, all she had to do was stay behind the minions and there is legit no way she can die but i guess she was hooked couple of times, she is just bad man this new system sucks gold but should be silver u cant know if she was actually bronze or some shit and got into nowadays gold Nope it's the game I was just in, I had a Brand and Leona bot...
I mean its expected they will int. U cant do nothing they are just griefing report them
: ITS NOT ONLY ME!!! SO MANY GUYS POSTED THE SAME BUG WITH BEAST PCS. ITS.NOT.ONLY.ME!!!!!!!!!!!
I Agree, Its not only you with bad PC.
: im having same problem.im getting this error every day like 5-6 times..i lost like 200 lp in total cuz of this trash client. The funny thing that riots doesnt even try to compensate such a massive problem. Thousands of ppl having connection issues but u know thaw? let us relsease new line of project skins first;)))))))))))))))) such incompetence
tell me ur pc specs please.
: Its a very old laptop that i never had problems with before. It never crashed like this before Intel Celeron N2840 @ 2.16GHz 2,00GB DDR3 @ 666MHz Hewlett-Packard 220F (CPU 1) Intel HD Graphics (HP) The problem though is not personal.I've seen so many people reporting the same bug this week. Idk what to do anymore.
Im sorry to say but its your problem. I had very bad pc with these specs: 2gb ram ddr3 Intel celeron 1,10ghz ati radeon hd 4550 i think And I was stuck in loading screen ALOT OF TIMES, like ALOT. And I got many leaver busters. And when I got new pc, Literally not a single time I did get stuck into loading screen. So its you not riot.
Show more

Rios160

Level 37 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion