xafoji (EUNE)
: Item bug machete
Send ticket to Blizzard they can fix it
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You are the stupid kid here. If I was from SKT and saw some "fake" member acting like this, I'd feel bad. Just if you are a fan of something doesn't mean u put the team name in ur LoL name.
> [{quoted}](name=Abysmal Scream,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tat19F8k,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-05-09T17:42:33.818+0000) > > You are the stupid kid here. If I was from SKT and saw some "fake" member acting like this, I'd feel bad. Just if you are a fan of something doesn't mean u put the team name in ur LoL name. call me when you get out of silver
: Its funny. You put the Tag of the best LoL team in the world in your name, yet cannot deal with one of the most easily outplayable and counterable toplaners in the game :D Such posts make me laugh =)
> [{quoted}](name=crispstorm,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tat19F8k,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-05-09T16:23:26.900+0000) > > Its funny. You put the Tag of the best LoL team in the world in your name, yet cannot deal with one of the most easily outplayable and counterable toplaners in the game :D > > Such posts make me laugh =) Im sorry Bjergsen I didnt see it was you,you probably never loose vs irelia coz u always outplay her.So if im a fan of SKT i should be playing like Faker? stupid kids...
: Ever heard about attack speed reduction? Ever heard of not focusing tanks? Ever waited her hiten style out?
> [{quoted}](name=Abysmal Scream,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tat19F8k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-05-09T16:04:22.529+0000) > > Ever heard about attack speed reduction? Ever heard of not focusing tanks? Ever waited her hiten style out? Wow thanks dude,I never ever tought about that,only problem is that she is not fu cking tank
Rioter Comments
: If I work as a Samsung store guard, does that mean I'm the guardian of the galaxies?
> [{quoted}](name=XxRNxX,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3nxXGdbA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-05-07T17:44:46.683+0000) > > If I work as a Samsung store guard, does that mean I'm the guardian of the galaxies? vvvortic is that you?
: Can?
You high?
Sasogwa (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SKT PawN,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wmhKMZAa,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-05-07T17:31:02.079+0000) > > I dont care what is a build for Nasus,whatever it is late game he is mega tanky and you say CC,thats stupid,you dont want to waste CC on fed nasus and let their carries sh it on you,you need to CC their carries but nasus then sh its on you,same sh it with Heca and dont get me started on Seju and Mao...they have soo much dmg and they dont even build it. He's not as tanky as a cinderhulk tank because he usually has a triforce/ his only defensive steroid is ult+ lifesteal which is strong in duels but weaker in teamfights. If he just gets peeled by random supp, he gets melted more easily than the other tank frontline. He's definitely decent but not on the level of a Maokai/Sion top, that's why we almost never see him in competitive. PS : In a world where people do their job and have an idea of what they're doing, teamfights are more cohesive and carries position themselves properly, they don't get caught out often by CC and most of the CC is used on the frontline.
> PS : In a world where people do their job and have an idea of what they're doing, teamfights are more cohesive and carries position themselves properly, they don't get caught out often by CC and most of the CC is used on the frontline. Yeah if soloQ was like LCS I would not give a sh it about 90% of those champs but the world aint no sunshine and rainbows.Tank is so easy to play,you just jump in and rek stuff and its alot harder to fu ck up while other champs you make wrong move and RIP.
Sasogwa (EUW)
: Nasus falls off lategame because carries have so much damage that he gets melted while being easily CC'ed. (+itemisation like mercurial scimitar fucks him up). He's a beast duellist but a meh teamfighter. He's not a tank but a bruiser. You can't really build cinderhulk/etc. on Nasus, you're more of a tanky dps than a pure tank. Same goes for Hecarim, though he's stronger at diving backline thanks to his ult and E, which is pretty broken, well at least from most progamers I've heard talking about him. Cho'gath is competitively built as an AP carry that has a lot of health; but his tankiness is not comparable to one of a full tank.. at all. He's just very resilient to bursting. Seju/Grag/Mao/Sion however are tanks and excel at what they do currently : peel/engage/soaking up/lockdown. Basically everything you've ever dreamed of a frontline. PS : the meta tank even increases furthermore the viability of carries, because they are the one that can deal with those tanky frontlines.
> [{quoted}](name=Sasogwa,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wmhKMZAa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-05-07T17:18:30.722+0000) > > Nasus falls off lategame because carries have so much damage that he gets melted while being easily CC'ed. (+itemisation like mercurial scimitar fucks him up). > He's a beast duellist but a meh teamfighter. > He's not a tank but a bruiser. You can't really build cinderhulk/etc. on Nasus, you're more of a tanky dps than a pure tank. > Same goes for Hecarim, though he's stronger at diving backline thanks to his ult and E, which is pretty broken, well at least from most progamers I've heard talking about him. > Cho'gath is competitively built as an AP carry that has a lot of health; but his tankiness is not comparable to one of a full tank.. at all. He's just very resilient to bursting. > Seju/Grag/Mao/Sion however are tanks and excel at what they do currently : peel/engage/soaking up/lockdown. Basically everything you've ever dreamed of a frontline. > > PS : the meta tank even increases furthermore the viability of carries, because they are the one that can deal with those tanky frontlines. I dont care what is a build for Nasus,whatever it is late game he is mega tanky and you say CC,thats stupid,you dont want to waste CC on fed nasus and let their carries sh it on you,you need to CC their carries but nasus then sh its on you,same sh it with Heca and dont get me started on Seju and Mao...they have soo much dmg and they dont even build it.
: Meanwhile Zed LeBlanc Katarina still permabanned and people QQ endlessly for Riven.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wmhKMZAa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-05-07T17:17:27.308+0000) > > Meanwhile Zed LeBlanc Katarina still permabanned and people QQ endlessly for Riven. kata in bronze maybe,zed not rly that much,lb is OP right now and Riven as always good.
Rioter Comments
: That's why Darius needs a nerf.
1. Darius..lel...u bronze 5...I dont even think Darius works in silver... {{champion:6}} >{{champion:122}}
Jens Cole (EUNE)
: This is my smurf account. I need help.
np buddy,we should definitely duo sometimes,you seem like a fun guy.
Jens Cole (EUNE)
: This is my smurf account. I need help.
downvote your comment like you always do and you should be fine
Rioter Comments
Kurokage (EUNE)
: I'm sick of playing in Bronze with kids and stupid people!!!
I can play with you on my smurf if you are interested,I have a bronze 3 smurf.
: Talon vs zed
XD I would destroy you with Zed.How long have you been playing if you never lost vs zed? Or you probably in bronze where noone can play him.
No1KnowsMee (EUNE)
: Ranked games-Carry
Or maybe earn your Division? Why would you be gold if you dont deserve it?
: Draven or Lucian ?
Once Draven is fed he can faceroll everyone,he is the most powerfull ADC in the whole game,full build you can 1 shoot enemy ADC and APC.He is not considered "OP" because he is hard to master because of his axes.But trust me,fed Draven will sh it on anyone anytime anyday.
MrWho (EUNE)
: No way to get out silver
EUNE>Korea WTF did you expect dude,RITO pls delete this thread{{champion:6}}
: If they have tons of cc tanks and you manage to kill the enemy carry while yours is still alive then you can pretty much win most teamfights. Also if moa was able to jump on your carry and kill him then you carry got way too close to him and you didn't have much peel (moa only has one gap closer so make him waste it). Also if you where that far ahead and you didn't finish before their tanks managed to get big enough to win them the game then you kinda threw the game as you must of not pushed your advantage enough.
Yeah Im not saying we didnt fu ck up this game but most of the time Tank and CC win games and it makes me sad.If you have Seju,Mao,Heca... thats alllready 30% bigger chance of winning.
Sasogwa (EUW)
: So the tank meta is mostly about the cinderhulk. Mao didn't have one and they had -TADAAA- a shaco jungler, who seemed to carry. Seeing the graph of gold it looks like there were throws from both sides.
Well shaco is shaco,annoying little sh it,but that was not a problem in teamfights,problem was mao,who was able to tank us all out of that game by clicking 1 fu cking ability with 0 skill.
Rioter Comments
Messeery (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MrCleanUpGuy,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cc3zvrLT,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-04-12T12:41:35.519+0000) > > I dont look at them from above because I was in silver/bronze too,but just because people in bronze and silver dont know how to shut her down doesnt mean she needs to be nerfed.Zed,ahri,vlad,leblanc,lissandra,viktor...all better mid laners right now,but since noone in "low" ELO cant do a normal lb combo she is fine xD Why do you think that everyone in low elo is just a stupid player that knows nothing? I know how to shut her down well, killing her 4 times in lane wasn't enough to prevent her from acing us..
Yeah she aced you because you are bronze noob.
: Quite a few people.
Sry I kinda overreacted there but srsly... Annie maybe yes Malza hell no,QSS and thats it Voli,I havent seen that champ this whole season.
: ***
XD you retarded? Who the fu ck plays Voli?
Xinotine (EUW)
: Tips to improve my ADCing
Well as a Diamond ADC main all I can say is keep playing and you will get better,If your team flames you mute them.Vayne is not the best early game champ so its ok to play passive.There is nothing anyone can say to you and make you better,you just have to play.
ZeeDrakon (EUW)
: That argumentation is plain stupid. 1. Of all the difference between high plat and low diamond is almost nonexistent. saying adcs in plat are bad and adcs in dia have god tier mechanics is just your personal arrogance. 2. You can climb as support in every elo IF YOUR GOOD ENOUGH. if ypur better than the enemies you can serve the lane to your adc ona silver platter no matter how he plays
I said good/god stupid kid.I would like to see you play vs Diamond 1 ADC main.you are obviously platinum and just because you or your friend are good ADCs doesnt make everyone good.And saying high plat is same as diamond is also arrogance.If they are all good for diamond why are they stuck there? I never said it is impossible to climb,I said its hard.Played alot of supp in low ELO on my smurf and I know what im talking
Simonixx (EUW)
: Stuck in my elo
Well since you dont want to tell what ELO you are in in,guessing its 1000-1450. Bronze-Gold=alot of ADCs with bad mechanics,so even if you are a good support your ADC will probably fu ck up his positioning in teamfight,miss CS.. Platinum=Still the same,maybe just a little better ADC mechanics,still hard to climb Diamond=good/god tier mechanics.Im Diamond 5-4 right now and you could deffinetly climb as a support. My advice is that if you dont have Madlife supp skills you should main ADC and carry or have a good duo
: yes you definitely build ap on an adc.
: How does Galio work?
Best way to play Galio is to not play him.There are atleast 100 better champions right now.
: 1st: Kata is a problem in SoloQ that even higher ELO players admit. 2nd: Most of LOL players are low/mid ELO, and they are annoyed as hell. It's no solution to look on them from above and tell them that they are "low ELO". Like that would remove the problem. It simply does NOT change anything. It's just bragging from above.
I dont look at them from above because I was in silver/bronze too,but just because people in bronze and silver dont know how to shut her down doesnt mean she needs to be nerfed.Zed,ahri,vlad,leblanc,lissandra,viktor...all better mid laners right now,but since noone in "low" ELO cant do a normal lb combo she is fine xD
InLook (EUNE)
: Miss Fortune or Caitlyn or Ezreal (Who to buy) Please quick replies , Thanks !
MF OP buy it,insta challenjour,Doublelift plays,rank No.1. Korean server,gg izi.{{champion:21}} {{champion:21}} Dont buy MF dude she is so bad its not even funny. (Diamond ADC main)
Sèbelon (EUNE)
: rework kata
I guess you are in a really low ELO.I am D5 and I have a smurf in Bronze 3 and people there still think Akali is OP. CC ftw
: Nothing to worry. Diamond 5 is something like a Elo hell because there are so many people in it. I also reached dia pretty easy with way more wins than loses, still it threw me pretty fast back. As fast as I was in the division I got a losestreak. The system tries to clean that mess of a division up. You can call yourself lucky if you ever manage it to have a winstreak, without getting a losestreak. Whenever I reach around 90lp I come back to 0 =D The only way out is: DuoQ, the chances are higher than trying to climb solo.
Wish I had someone thats good enough to carry me trough that. Anyone got Fakers phone number?
Rioter Comments

SKT PawN

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion