: > [{quoted}](name=STOP FLAMING ME,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Mbd3jIx4,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-29T19:05:01.505+0000) > > What you are basically saying is ...that trolling an entire game just to get a petty, childish, pathetic """revenge"""" over a wave taken mid and then coming to the forum to brag about it, telling how much you are proud of yourself TOTALLY define you, yes. This is the kind of behavior (aka "making your team lose on purpose") worth of a DIRECT 14 days ban btw, you are just lucky that the system is not "smart" enough to detect this kind of trolling.
You are literally being passively aggressive in this argument. This speaks louder than any of my valid arguments against your judgemental slurs. Should make a movie on this.
Rismosch (EUW)
: I don't believe you. When a simple jungle tax makes you lose your mind how do you react with a real flamer in your team? Or one that runs it down mid or goes AFK intentionally? Or someone who types racist or homophobic slurs in chat? Taxing a little bit is nothing serious and you lost your shit. I don't believe you that you never got upset about this game. I call you a liar.
That's your own "problem", really. I deliberately divided "getting upset" with "reacting to getting upset" in the game. I don't get offended by flamers. I also don't get offended by intentional feeders / trollers. I do get upset sometimes, but i don't flame or do anything of that sort as a result of me getting "upset". But even that, it's extremely rare. I call you a judgemental person.
: >Whatever you say, pal! But you don't know me nor my behavior in the game. One "bad" example doesn't define me or what kind of a player i am. And just because your jungler took one wave, and maybe actually did that with the intention to push the lane, you label him as a "lying, manipulative bish". The hypocrisy is strong in this one.
So we are playing the role now, ignoring the bad and focusing on the possible "what if / good" ? Wow. She is a liar because she told lies in the chat. I explained it in the thread. She is manipulative because she made sure she had to write other things through flame to make her way up for other people to potentially believe her. :)
: > [{quoted}](name=STOP FLAMING ME,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Mbd3jIx4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-29T18:55:32.719+0000) > > Whatever you say, pal! But you don't know me nor my behavior in the game. No need to. U stated loud and clear that u basically trolled and let your team lose, being super happy and proud of it cause u got your petty, lame, childish "revenge" on shyvana. That's more than enough to figure you out.
What you are basically saying is : "One bad thing defines a player entirely". That literally makes no sense at all. Of course that i am proud i got my revenge. It's sweet. She took my farm unnecessarily when she didn't have to, so i took HER farm as a result. ACTION = REACTION. Judgemental lunatics that think of themselves as some sort of "celestial beings" with "greater goals and deeper meanings" of their decisions in game are probably the **worst** examples of community. Being honest and getting a revenge doesn't make me anything other than honest and happy that i did something counter to what she did to me. It makes me human, if anything. But you are a member of celestial beings, so this most probably doesn't apply to you in any way. LOL.
Febos (EUW)
: This may be an unpopular opinion, but if the jungler takes your farm then you take theirs. As long as you don't flame you should be gucci. If the jungler flames you, then you have two options: ask them to not steal your farm again or ignore him and report at the end. The same works the other way. If a laner takes MY farm (as a jungler) you can bet your arse that I'll take yours. In the end minions > monsters. That said, not all junglers are jackasses. I will tax your lane after a successful gank (if I didn't get the kill); the enemy is dead; the minions are at your tower and you are gone; you're in my jungle taking MY farm; I'm not playing a Tank; etc.
Truthfully, this is true. And i had so many games, so many bad experiences.. Yet this is the first time i see someone taking a wave with such grace and false dignity. She even had a kill, then she started flaming. I would never take somebody else's farm if i don't have to. It's disgraceful.
Rismosch (EUW)
: \> OP sais he doesn't get offended easily \> OP gets mad over a little jungle tax I see you have a very thick skin {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
I said i did this once, in 3 and a half years of playing this game. **Read.**
: You are one of the reasons this comm is so bad. OH MY GOD THE JUNGLER TOOK A WAVE, BETTER RUIN THE GAME FOR EVERYONE GOING TO TROLL IN THE JUNGLE!11! Pathetic.
Whatever you say, pal! But you don't know me nor my behavior in the game. One "bad" example doesn't define me or what kind of a player i am. I said i did this once, in 3 and a half years of playing this game. Don't try to make me or make others look like robots. We are all humans at the end of the day. We all make bad choices some time, and it's nothing to be salty about. Don't bother with calling me "pathetic" when you are so easy to hand out your opinionated BS to strangers you don't even know. Save it for something useful, thank you very much.
Rioter Comments
Afelers (EUNE)
: You seem like one of those sjw people in America these days. No one gives two damn about what music you listen. You take credit for someone else's work. That is theft of art. Period.
Nope. The problem with your statement is that "art" is a wide spectrum of things. Taking something and turning it into something else (which i have already explained) is considered as art. I am not taking any credit for their music. I am taking credit for Nightcoring the song. And not even the "credit" as in money, more like subscribers and views, in which case, nobody is taking anyone's "credit". People decide what they want to watch or listen to. It is not my problem some "musicians" such as yourself (or whatever) have some personal, inner grudge against Nightcore. That is your own to worry about. No one is turning a song into something of theirs, not to mention that in the title of a typical Nightcore song, the artist name and the name of the song are always included. I have never met a single Nightcore creator who does this for whatever reason other than just making Nightcore. Nor have i met a single Nightcore creator who thinks that they "own" the song. What i do know, on the other hand, are the laws regarding studio recording and laws on YouTube / elsewhere. You are allowed to manipulate a song in any way you'd want to. Oh, and please, let's not talk about countries or a group of people you have never even visited.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: Virgin is offensive ???
I actually think it's not offensive as a name. I had have many names before, some of them even including the word "wh0re", it's crazy! But this is just so funny XD
Rioter Comments
: Probably because you have low priority reports lol so most of yours does get neglected.
Surely then everyone has low priority reports.
Rismosch (EUW)
: If you don't want to make your own music, fine. Music can be so much more if you dive deeper into it and not only listen to it on a surface level. I listened to so many different music genres already, and the best of the best were always original, always different from everything else. By just listening on the surface, you are missing out on so much beautiful and good music. By limiting yourself to one genre, one type of music, you become one dimensional. But I guess that is easy, and people do like easy stuff. I also do see that you declined my friend request. I understand that you don't want to talk about that more directly. The last advice I can give you is that you should be more open to criticism. You act stubborn and defend everything with "I am untouchable, because that is my opinion", but this is an unhealthy way of living. You are not alone in this world and there will be people that disagree with you, and you need to accept that. But just ignoring them doesn't solve problems. I don't hate you. I didn't downvote a single comment of yours, neither did I downvote the original post. If you hate me, so be it. If I offended you in any way, I apologize. I wish you a nice day.
See, the problem here is that you are making your assumptions become conclusions about my tastes in music. I have never, EVER said that i listen to Nightcore as a sub-genre only, it's actually quite the contrary. So there's that. I declined your friend request because of different motives that could potentially create a conflict of interest. I defended Nightcore because i enjoy listening to it, and no, the impression that you possess about me is totally false. I didn't just defend, i answered to a lot of your points / questions regarding to why i listen to Nightcore. I have also come as far as to say that i already know how Nightcore is being made, but that doesn't stop me from liking it any less. If you have that impression of me, that's fine with me, but you should also look from your own perspective, calling things out hand - by - hand and telling me what music is "good" and what "isn't" and telling me how i act different ways that don't fit your expected standards (even though i didn't act in any way as "untouchable", that is you only) and telling me how is something an "unhealthy way of living" etc.. Lot's of prejudice coming from you. I haven't ignored a single question, a single point, a single comment from you. I answered thoroughly to all of them, as detailed as i could to answer, explain or add things. So, no, i am not ignoring anyone (another assumption). I even went as far as to decline two times, KNOWINGLY. You have your own motives and i have my own, we have different tastes and different opinions about Nightcore (seemingly) and that should be respectable to some degree, but adding me won't change any of that. Also, it's kinda rude to make those assumptions about me, especially the "delusion" part or what not, because, see, YOU were the only one in our conversation having prejudice on me and calling me out indirectly and saying that i act "negatively" when the only thing i did was literally answer to all of your questions, concerns, opinions etc.. That's quite a confrontation from my side, with the exception that i didn't offend you. Can't say the same about you, though.
Afelers (EUNE)
: Because you add pictures that you don't own either? That makes no difference and I could have used any other word, it still wouldn't be your work. Making music can also be a hobby and on top of that you would have your own content to upload and I'm sure people would like that too :)
The point of making Nightcore is to create a "scene" that usually has its own, different "mood / tone" to it (depending on the song). It IS my work. As i said, i create Nightcore, and some of the pictures were made by me. Do you also think that people who make funny memes / videos off of other people should be neglected of their editing skills just because they have used a video to show it in a different light? I mean, talking about you, you most probably would, but unlike you i know what i create and how many people enjoy it (including myself). A minority that has something against it (for whatever vile reason) is not particularly important to me. And it shouldn't be.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Please. I am begging you. You are deluding yourself. Just because people enjoy certain music doesn't mean it is good. I am just telling you could make better music if you would make original songs and not copying someone elses work. Nightcore is really just so popular, because people already know the original songs. And if you already know those, you are very very likely to enjoy the new one aswell. This "trick" of using something simmelar is used all over popmusic and film music aswell. [Time](https://youtu.be/RxabLA7UQ9k) from Inception or some Pirates of the Carrabean scores use the already mentioned I V vi IV chords. And because these chords are used almost everywhere and everyone is already familiar with them, we as the viewer like the scores of these movies because we are already so familiar with them. I ask you, is the music you make _your music_? Did you _made_ the music? Do you know the intention of your music, it's charecteristics? Or do you only consider taking already good songs and making them "better"? Is that what you want? I tell you, your music can be better, so much better if you don't copy music from others. This is an advice, not an attack.
And what are you exactly to judge the music that other people listen to? A supreme court? And no, most of the people who listen to Nightcore had no idea about the songs. Of course, i am speaking on behalf of extremely popular Nightcore songs. But for other Nightcore songs, yes, people searched for a Nightcored version, because they enjoy listening to Nightcore. And there's nothing that you can say to change that. The Nightcore that i make (never said that i make music) is mine, the song isn't, so, technically, i am a creator of improvisation and art, something that is not widely popular or known / accepted among the public, it's only connected to the Anime industry for obvious reasons (while the small percentage listens to Nightcore simply because some songs are btter for them). My particular intention of making Nightcore is for my own satisfaction. I like listening to Nightcore and a lot of times a lot of Nightcored songs are better than originals, so, yes, my intention is to basically try and "express" the "scene art" of the song + picture that resembles or that could resemble a situation in an Anime series / movies, people just like squeaky, high - pitched voice because of the usual tone of Anime characters, combined with the picture, it sets up a scene / situation. P.S My intention isn't making my own music, rather trying to fulfill my and other people's wishes / tastes when it comes to making the scene / situation which i have already explain previously. It's just another form of the song that is more or less enjoyable for people, depending on their tastes and what they, personally like or what to connect to a scene in Anime.
Afelers (EUNE)
: As I said people can just increase the speed on their own computer with a music player application and I do listen to music like that sometimes. But I could never make myself say that I created any of it.
I already replied to your "point" in detail. I create Nightcore. That is a fact. How i create it, how much time do i need to create it, what process of creation plays the biggest roles and etc.. Don't deny that i CREATE Nightcore. Creating something is making something. And that is exactly what Nightcore creators do. If you don't like the word, that;s fine, but trying to abnegate the fact is ridiculous.
kiwishrew (EUW)
: I would like to make a claim to that title, good sir. Nightcore is the epitome of theft and parasitism. It is not art, and never shall it be so. However, "art" has been dead for a very long time now. Literally anything can be art these days. Not a lick of originality or effort goes into it anymore, because you can smash together two rocks, or slap two stripes of paint on a mile high canvas, or put a cow in a sceptic tank, and then talk about what it's "supposed to represent". Hilariously, it would take more effort to find a dead cow, drag it home and heave it into a tank of formaldehyde than it would to produce nightcore. Anyway, that's the kind of "art" you could call nightcore, but even then you'd have to be off your head on magic mushrooms or an over-inflated and undeserved ego to consider it. Nightcore is just one of a million dung-beetles on art's rotting corpse, and the original poster is a smaller dung-bettle on that dung-beetle's dung. This, is just one of those things you have to accept, sadly... But this guy (original poster), then went out of his way to come onto public boards and audaciously insinuate that nightcore is an artform. _That,_ is an insult to artists who actually put effort into making their music, and he should be ashamed to have ever uttered the words "art" and "nightcore" in the same paragraph, let alone sentence. For shame...
Nightcore is ART. It actually is better than some of the original pieces.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Please, don't be arrogant. You delude yourself. Seriously, watch this video: https://youtu.be/vsUs9R3F-R8 There is more to "art" than just replicating someone elses work. Just because it's "art" doesn't mean it's good. If you want to do your own music, just learn and understand music, because using Nightcore as a crutch just hinders yourself. I understand that you are angry that so many people do not share your opinion, I know your position far too well, but I do want you to understand that Nightcore could be so much better if there would be original songs be made, that are inspired by Nightcore. Why copy the work of already popular music? Because you like the music? And if so, why don't listen to the original, since it already exists? With "original" Nightcore you can use the same pitch, same beat, same BPM, same everything, but please don't use songs from other people. I encourage you to make your own music, and it will be alot better than anything that was copied.
Can you just let other people enjoy the music and genres / subgenres that they want to listen to or create without directly attacking them? Art is a wide spectrum of things, i never said that any art should be liked or adored, i literally told you a FACT, some songs are statistically better than originals if they get Nightcored, there's nothing incorrect about this, statistics show the evidence and the truth. Even if the Nightcore had 1 million views in total (let's pretend), people would still make it and people would still enjoy it, just like you enjoy some things that i, most probably, wouldn't. I had even contacted YouTube in the past and it seems that they are aware of what Nightcore is and they support it. I don't see what exactly do you have against Nightcore specifically that is actually "valid", because all of your listen reasons are subjective, which you have the right on them, but then again, to call me "arrogant" or "delusional" simply because i enjoy different things and make Nightcore and ask me illogical questions such as "why i don't listen to original songs" is pretty morbid, as i;ve already said that not everyone likes the same things.
Rismosch (EUW)
: You seem to me as someone who doesn't know alot of music. But what did I expect, you don't make your own... One of the most important things in music is the chord progression. It set's the tone of music and it handles tension and relief. Almost all music is build around tension and relief and your chords guide that. In a song you build up tension by playing dissonant chords and ending it in harmony. Even pop music is build around that with the infamous 4 chords I V vi IV. The melody guides the listener through the chords and it is that what gets stuck in your head. And the beat emphesizes the rythm and helps to tie it all together. --- Making something requires so much work. I am working on an album for half a year now. You have so many possibilities to do things and so many "stories to tell". Yet what do you do as a Nightcore creator? You take a song you like, and speed it up. Boom. All creativity gone. All the work the initial creator put in gone. But the importance is, that the key framework of the song, the chords and melody DID. NOT. CHANGE. Why is this important? Because the chords are the thing that we relate to. People enjoy things more they are already familiar with. So I ask you, do you enjoy Nigthcore, because it is actually _better_, or because it is basically the same you already know and love? That is why the four chords I V vi IV are so popular. People already know those, so if a new song comes out that uses these chords, everyone is already familiar with them, so they like it despite them never having heard the song before. And this is why I have a problem with Nightcore. It has almost no difference to the original song. Yeah it's faster and yeah it's pitchshifted, but all the relations of the frequenzies and rythms are kept the same. The original song is "good", and the Nightcore version of it doesn't change anything of that. It is literally build on the success of the original song, including the enjoyment. Nightcore wouldn't be as successful as it is if it wouldn't have been build on other songs. Everyone already knew about the other songs, so the Nightcore verions of these songs were already appreciated. This alltogether makes things so cheap, and so bad, I can't say Nightcore is good music. --- This all reminds me of [that](https://youtu.be/vsUs9R3F-R8) video. Watch the video if you want and replace all "art" with "music" and all "anime" with "Nightcore" and you'll get my following point. You say it is not bad, just because I don't like it. But who's to say that it is good, just because you do like it? You realize that music can be much more than just speed and beat? _"Why Your Art Teacher Hates your Anime Art"_ is the same reason why people dislike Nightcore: People use it as a crutch. They don't do original or good music, but just copy someones work and adjusting it to someones taste, because that is easy. You could do such good music with the right practice, but instead you just speed up songs you already like. You could understand how chords, harmony, tension and relief and all that stuff works, make your own amazing music to your taste. Or you could throw everything out of the window and copy someone elses work. Nightcore migth be a good genre, if you make your own music with own melodies and own chords, but for that you need to understand how music works.
Is that why a lot of Nightcored songs have millions of views more than an actual, original song? I think not. People enjoy different beats, pitches etc.. It's always been like this. And Nightcore is so simple realistically, but much more artistically. There's something called ART. And that doesn't come from speeding up the song and the pitch, it comes from an individual listening to the song and feeling all sorts of emotions an original could never create. So, no. Nightcore IS good. Because different people like different things.
Mada (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Accept Yourself,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=9BKQB0aO,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-23T14:46:41.690+0000) > > I can't see any different reason to why people would "Hate" something, especially if it doesn't harm them in any way. You may not like it, but to express your hatred is something entirely different, especially if there's literally no reason to "hate" a music genre. > > You can literally "produce music" all you want, but we ARE creators, creators of the ART SCENE that MILLIONS enjoy. So there you go. I said i was a Nightcore creator. Someone who creates Nightcored versions of the songs. > > YOU are the only who twisted the meaning of that word, got offended and thought i am praising myself to be a creator of "music". > > Too bad for you. It seems to me that most people don't _hate_ nightcore. They ridicule it.
The earlier example evidently shows that the person despises Nightcore. *Correction.
Afelers (EUNE)
: >You mean people have hatred towards this thread and Nightcore in general? Exactly the reason for not posting the channel online. Too much hormones floating in the air from different under-aged "people". Funny you say that when the majority of the viewers are just that, under-aged "people", and it is for a reason. >I create Nightcore What us who produce music hate is exactly the word you used, you don't create, you just change.
> [{quoted}](name=Afelers,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=9BKQB0aO,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-23T14:34:07.182+0000) > > Funny you say that when the majority of the viewers are just that, under-aged "people", and it is for a reason. I can't see any different reason to why people would "Hate" something, especially if it doesn't harm them in any way. You may not like it, but to express your hatred is something entirely different, especially if there's literally no reason to "hate" a music genre. > > What us who produce music despise is exactly the word you used, you don't create, you just change. You can literally "produce music" all you want, but we ARE creators, creators of the ART SCENE that MILLIONS enjoy. So there you go. I said i was a Nightcore creator. Someone who creates Nightcored versions of the songs. YOU are the only who twisted the meaning of that word, got offended and thought i am praising myself to be a creator of "music". Too bad for you.
Nakoruru (EUNE)
: You created this thread to share idea that anyone can be anything, but it didn't even make it to the title. Instead of arguing here with everyone about Nightcore being a piece of art, you could create video of all background processes for one particular song and then post it from another account here. You won't post the result at your channel for security reasons.
What is the exact reasoning behind that implication? Everyone knows Nightcore is relatively easy to make. But not everyone knows how to enjoy it or like it. And that's something totally different. I am not arguing with anyone, just debating. If you don't like Nigthcore or don't listen to it that's completely understandable, as you may also not find anything that you could connect to. But for some of us, it means a lot. And it also means "good" or "brilliant" for others. Not everyone enjoys the same things. But i expect people not to judge your taste based on the easiness of making something. Who cares if A LOT of people listen to it and enjoy it? Literally.
Fathands (EUW)
: > I said that i was one of the popular Nightcore creators, not all of them are popular, not to mention the number of subscribers that i have. You don't see me writing that i am popular, just that A LOT of people listen to my Nightcore, so, no, you just need to be firstly introduced to what Nightcore actually is and what it actually means before bashing somebody else online. Yeah if the "Who is populair"-list is long enough everybody is on it somewhere. If you have a few 100k channel views with a few 100 subs on youtube you are not really populair. You can't call yourself **one** of the populair channels when you are this small compared to the actual populair channels. > Wow. Everything. I'll applaud you for figuring the relative connection between the picture and the Anime industry, but to ask "what does the high - pitched voice and the whole Nightcore in general have to do with Anime" is contrary to what you previously said. >Everything about Nightcore is directly connected to Anime. Everything? Christ can you be more Vague. What does speeding up and changing the pitch of a pop song have to do with the Japanese animation industry? Everything is not an answer.
> [{quoted}](name=Fathands,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=9BKQB0aO,comment-id=00000002000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-23T14:25:05.971+0000) > > Yeah if the "Who is populair"-list is long enough everybody is on it somewhere. > > If you have a few 100k channel views with a few 100 subs on youtube you are not really populair. > You can't call yourself **one** of the populair channels when you are this small compared to the actual populair channels. I have a lot of subscribers. That's first. Second of all, i am one of the popular channels on YouTube. I didn't know that you had to add the word "one of the more popular channels" for somebody to understand it. Define popular. Mine is not the most popular, it's "Nightcore Reality" (if my knowledge is still valid), but it's still in the top 10-20 list. > > Everything? Christ can you be more Vague. > > What does speeding up and changing the pitch of a pop song have to do with the Japanese animation industry? > Everything is not an answer. It has direct relations. The higher pitch resembles the Anime character's voices. The picture can represent a place, situation or whatever you want it to represent. Combining the two make up a "scene". I don't know how to explain it differently.
Afelers (EUNE)
: You can just open KMPlayer for example and move a single slider and bam, nightcore. What is saddening is that people even request tracks to be uploaded this way when it's just a cheap way to get some views.
I create Nightcore as a hobby and i certainly don't just "slide the bar" on every popular song or the song that just came out. Not every song is good in a Nightcored version, we all know this, but we also know that not every song is good in its original state (i can post a few examples)
Shukr4n (EUW)
: i dont know... i took "hotto doggu" as example being it nightcore-d. the creator took google translator, then created the rhytm, the music and stuff. from nothing. nightcore just took the already created song, adjusted something aka edited it a bit and released again. it may be fun to do it. calling it art..meh, maybe the ones who do it can call it art.
It can't be looked objectively. If you try to look it that way, nothing would make any sense. Once you get into it you may start finding out the reasons to why it's actually an "art". I am not sure if this is necessary, but as someone who watches Anime A LOT, carefully adjusting the pitch to a song and then carefully searching for a proper picture that fits the song in every detail makes the whole experience as art. The song that was just a song is basically converted at a 3 minute, short Anime - like song that kinda resembles the "situation", the "view" or a "perspective" (as many people like to call it) that is pretty enjoyable. It's like making a short animation with the music in the background, you basically manipulate the song's feeling and showcase it in whichever way you want to. I hope this made some sense.
Nakoruru (EUNE)
: >i can't reveal my YouTube channel because of possible hate _Creates hatred at Boards_
You mean people have hatred towards this thread and Nightcore in general? Exactly the reason for not posting the channel online. Too much hormones floating in the air from different under-aged "people". It's contagious.
Fathands (EUW)
: > Once you hit the number that i did and the number of subscribers that i have, you can freely present your deeply non - informative opinion on this topic, otherwise, it just makes you look like a complete @ss. So I have to get to the point you are at. And then see how not populair you are. And then I can call you not populair? > it's deeply connected to the Anime industry. I watch my fair share of anime. And somehow I don't see this "deep connection". What exactly connects this trance sub-genre to anime? Except for the pictures.
> [{quoted}](name=Fathands,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=9BKQB0aO,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-01-23T14:11:21.306+0000) > > So I have to get to the point you are at. And then see how not populair you are. And then I can call you not populair? I said that i was **one** of the popular Nightcore creators, not all of them are popular, not to mention the number of subscribers that i have. You don't see me writing that i am popular, just that A LOT of people listen to my Nightcore, so, no, you just need to be firstly introduced to what Nightcore actually is and what it actually means before bashing somebody else online. > > I watch my fair share of anime. And somehow I don't see this "deep connection". > What exactly connects this trance sub-genre to anime? Except for the pictures. Wow. Everything. I'll applaud you for figuring the relative connection between the picture and the Anime industry, but to ask "what does the high - pitched voice and the whole Nightcore in general have to do with Anime" is contrary to what you previously said. Everything about Nightcore is directly connected to Anime.
Solash (EUW)
: Nightcore is not a genre. Speeding up a film does not turn it into a different film
It actually is and it classifies as genre. Look it up.
: I am one of the popular Nightcore creatros.
There's some major hate directed at Nightcore as a music genre (even if you don't want it to be it still is), which is absolutely saddening to be honest.
Fathands (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Fathands,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=9BKQB0aO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-23T13:49:49.176+0000) > > Ok so I found 5 Nightcore channels and they all have at least 50 mil+ channel views. > So to call yourself populair at 500.000 is a bit well, idiotic. Once you hit the number that i did and the number of subscribers that i have, you can freely present your deeply non - informative opinion on this topic, otherwise, it just makes you look like a complete @ss. > > Well it is. It is just that. No shame in it. People enjoy different things, it's just a disclaimer for people who might not be aware of what Nigthcore is or have something major against it. > > So speeding a song up. Adjusting it's pitch. And then finding a picture that fits(Guess what it's anime). So that's art now? It is. It is art. It classifies as art because it's deeply connected to the Anime industry.
Rismosch (EUW)
: For someone who is producing his own music as a hobby, I deeply despise Nightcore. It's cheaper than pop music. You literally just speed up any song and do a bit of mastering, but that's it. There goes nothing into sampling and using synthesizers or instruments. Creators of Nightcore don't make their own melodies, neither do they come up with chords or even know how to use them. It is just so cheap and simply bad, just so bad. If people like the direction of music, why don't people make their own songs that are inspired by it? Use high pitched vocals, punching and fast percussion and make the BPM high. Boom, there's your recipe for your own Nightcore without using some pop music and speeding it up. Now you just need chords, baseline and a melody. But I guess copying is easier, right?
Just because the "production" of something looks so simple to do doesn't mean it can't be enjoyable to listen to or enjoy it thoroughly/ I discovered Nightcore in 2013, and i didn't even know what it was, all i knew was that i liked the beat, the Anime characteristics directly connected to the high pitched voice and a faster tempo. Just because you don't like something and think that it's "bad" doesn't actually mean that it's bad. Nightcore is a genre, and it was classified as one years ago. If you don't like it or whatever, that's totally fine, but then again, this thread was meant for people who actually listen to Nightcore, the only reason to why i put the disclaimer is because i know that people on Boards usually aren't interested in it.
Rioter Comments
Ciumegu (EUNE)
: >Flame can affect people negatively as well, which only proves my earlier point that we are humans, not robots and we cannot control on how we feel when injustice happens, we just let our defensive mechanisms play out. That can be said by flaming as well, it is a defensive mechanism when injujstice happens, you react to something unfair, because you actually are helpless against trolls and it is the only thing you can do. And I don't know why people actually presume that most of the flaming happens out of nothing towards people who did nothing wrong. People either presume you did something wrong when you didn't and in which case what they say should not logically bother you unless you have some insecurity issues and you care what some random anonymous dude on the internet typed on his keyboard, or they get on you for doing something wrong when you actually did in which case you should just assume it and grow some balls. **There is too much accent on that chat box** If it wouldn't actually exist, people would not be so butthurt, the game is beautiful, the chat box ruins it most of the time, too many egotistical players fight over things that do not actually matter just because some random words appear in that box and they get triggered. Being triggered by that is actually a flaw in you. It is not in any way reasonable or logical to care about that. You chose to care about it.
Both are defensive mechanisms, but while the flaming is a classic cause of frustration which also has a cause and it doesn't exactly hurt YOU in any way (only makes you feel "good" about yourself") and while you will most definitely continue playing the game and the game where a person "made a mistake" won't matter two days letter, the receiving end HAS ITS BAD SIDE, as the other party is not involved in ACTIVELY trying to ruin your games (you usually talk about people who make unintentional mistakes), so when the innocent party gets insulted like that because of YOUR frustration, you then have the audacity to say how "the flaming should be allowed" or how "the flaming shouldn't be reported", but guess what, that IS SELFISH. You are not thinking about the other party, you are literally only thinking about yourself. No one in this game can make you frustrated by their mistakes if you CHOOSE not to get frustrated (i did, so did many other people), see how i used your exact same argument against you with a counter - example? And you can tell me things such as "but heee did dis and he cuosed me tu feal lik dis bcs of hies mistakae", please, we all make mistakes, and there is no way that you can lose a game because of one person, YOU have the power over yourself, surely, a few bad games happen, but that is EXACTLY why you shouldn't get frustrated, you go in a game SUBCONSCIOUSLY KNOWING THAT PEOPLE MIGHT MAKE BIG MISTAKES and you CONSCIOUSLY CHOOSE to accept that risk each and every time you press "Play", so don't come here and literally complain over nothing, over something you are part of too. The flaming part usually happens in the most normal circumstances, usually when no one is really making any mistakes. So there's that. It's just salty, irritated people that come and annoy others, ruin experience for others and themselves as well (proven). Also, since you are so convinced that people "shouldn't" get offended by flame from complete strangers, GUESS WHAT, you shouldn't get offended by other people's mistakes! They are also anonymous - STRANGERS, and this is a team game, so even if you technically play 4.5 vs 5v5, you are still in the power over YOURSELF and YOUR decisions in the game, pointing a finger at somebody and telling them "OMG YOU MADE THIS MISTAKE U N00B" ONLY PROVES THAT you GOT OFFENDED by a complete stranger! And before you try and explain to me how "someone can ruin your 20+ minutes game experience by their mistake(s)" , guess what, SO CAN FLAME. You can actually make someone's experience even worse than they are already performing, that is also proven to be true. If you want to explain somebody else's mistake(s) and actually try and make them learn, you can do it in a POLITE way as there's literally little to none effort in doing this. Also, you KNOW that you will have A LOT OF BAD GAMES, especially if you are under Diamond. EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS. EVERYONE. The usual win rate of players up to diamond is somwehre around 51-52% (hardly). This further more PROVES that you already KNOW this, so what would be the point of flaming then? THERE'S BAD AND LESS SKILLED PEOPLE THAN YOU AND THERE ARE ALSO BETTER AND MORE SKILLED PEOPLE THAN YOU. OF COURSE that they will make mistakes, the majority of your games will consist of those players, but what's bugging my logic is how you completely ignore this as the current state of the game and try to put the blame on one side while you, personally, are also involved in all of this, which is also a type of insecurity or just an aggressive, pathological behavior. I had learned in the past how to stop caring about players who make mistakes, because equally, you will make the same or even more. The only difference, though, is that you think that EVERYONE should accept flame because you expect EVERYONE to react in the same way as you do, which is also illogical, as everyone reacts differently. I am a living proof of a person that stopped caring about the people who are just bad because i know that they are having a bad game or are just bad in general, that happens, and i am 99% sure that players who are not doing it intentionally are as equally frustrated as you would get, so no need to add salt in the sea, A LOT OF TIMES, because this game usually consists of CASUAL players, so can you please stop this controversy already and see the both sides clear enough to have a better perspective over this situation?
Ciumegu (EUNE)
: oh you mean my friend, cuz this is basically his acc. Well yea, we all have bad games from time to time, and you should acknowledge what you did wrong and not be butthurt if people get pissed at you, because you're making them lose and it's normal for them to be frustrated.
So, basically, you want people to stop reporting bad attitude and flame because there is a reason to why people flame in the first place? First of all, do you even know how much flame is directed at innocent individuals, junglers etc.. I can't remember the last time someone offended me because of a misplay or because they thought that i had a wrong call. All the toxic behaviors, in my experience, had usually come from the players who just like to flame, players that direct insults to other people because they died fighting 1v3 etc.. It's not like the flame only occurs when a player makes a mistake, flame is a very big spectrum in this game, and in the majority of cases, players offend other players not because of their misplay or whatever but because they are trying to cover up their mistakes by blaming others, example : *adc dies fighting intentionally 1v3* *says : omg n00b jungler* . That;s not, in any way, justified toxic behavior. Not to mention, even i who had made mistakes in the past made them because of something that i thought would be a good idea, everyone in this game has their playstyle and decision - making process that they can unravel at any time. Judging my the severity of an insult or negative behavior, usually the flame is pretty bad, pretty severe and it definitely has no place in this game. If you are complaining about players not having an active right to flame whoever they want to, well, they can, but only a few times which should be enough for normal, reasonable players since i just can't see any dose of normality in a person flaming every single game, then that person either has some mental issues or some behavioral problems. You are basically saying that a word "k*s" is "less dangerous" than flaming your teammates because of what you think of their calls, decisions or play style throughout the game. How is this logical to you? A person in a critical mental condition could potentially take their own life because of some teenager that decided to start a flame war over a simplistic game he / she decided to play DESPITE previously having read the ToS and rules in this game. So you are basically asking Riot, moral support and public acclaim for your toxic behavior over a game you decide to play? You have the right to have an opinion on what's "Wrong" or "Right", everyone has one, but to go as far as to be stubborn and only thinking that YOU are right in this whole fiesta is a bit ignorant. I don't get personally offended by other players flaming at me. First of all, they do it most of the time for no reason at all, so it really has nothing to do with my "mistakes" in the game most of the time, so i just let it happen. But i DO report them. Because even though it didn't necessarily affect me, it's not a nice behavior and it doesn't represent anything good about people, only heir frustration, which, by the way, IS classified as NEGATIVE and TOXIC. Flame can affect people negatively as well, which only proves my earlier point that we are humans, not robots and we cannot control on how we feel when injustice happens, we just let our defensive mechanisms play out. Frustration also goes with this game, everyone has a bit of frustration, but to go as far as to have your accounts permanently suspended, chat restricted etc.. is morbid to say at least. If you truly, from the bottom of your heart think that flaming should be "allowed" and that flaming is "OK", i suggest you first read the side effects of your decision to flame other players. Not everyone is like me, the majority of people DO get offended when you write them incredibly insulting stuff, and this doesn't have to do only with politeness but also of one's morals, culture etc.. We are living in a civilized age. We know that people behind their computer screens are REAL and are living their lives just like any of us are currently. But what you don;t understand, is that not everyone will NOT get offended by flame. I learned how to cope with it, but as i had been in the same, exact spot where other people were, getting incredibly offended over very insulting slurs or what not, i just quickly rewind the time when i was the one getting offended and i empathize with them and report the players who flame. In my culture, in my politeness and morals, i was taught good and raised in a civilized manner. I don't flame even when i get frustrated because i know that somebody could get offended by it and insulted, especially if you are flaming someone because of their mistake(s). That's called being a considerate person, someone who is aware of the consequences of one's actions, which i hope you get to that point someday as well. If anything which i've already wrote didn't give you any sorts of hints to why flaming ISN'T okay, i suggest you just change the game and play something else, or, continue playing and complaining (although this will only bring a toxic environment around you and attract negativeness as it already has).
Ciumegu (EUNE)
: The community is toxic because you can basically report anyone for anything. Stupid people will come into your game and do stupid stuff then report you for telling them that they are stupid. And you'll get frustrated because eventually you will get punished. So you get annoyed because you get punished for telling the truth. Which is the basic rule of toxicity, you get punished for small things while people constantly f*ck up your games on purpose.
Do you also preach on behalf of players who flamed you for going 3:10 in a Ranked game as Signed or is this just one - sided?
Ciumegu (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Ciumegu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UsA4o15s,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-22T00:56:03.070+0000) > > How is this hypocrisy when there is factual evidence that what he does affects me (aka losing LP and wasting time) while being offended is a subjective thing that you have to and intentionally take into consideration to precisely affect you, and even then it's effects would be very minuscule. You are only talking about yourself and not caring about other people's feelings. You only care about how things such as other player's mistakes affect *you*, but when it comes to realizing how your insults affect other people you can't even understand the simple concept, having a discussion with you is a complete waste of my time as you have also skipped the main points of my last comment only to add "blah blah" because you only choose to answer to what you **CAN** and what you are **ABLE** to, because any point i made was too much for you to take into consideration as you only care about yourself and any valid point going against your opinionated claims is obviously and evidently avoided by you because you can't have a debate or a discussion, you are only thinking about yourself, only accusing other people for their mistakes and not even taking into consideration your own ones. > > Talking about making no sense, this here makes absolutely none. Making a mistake in a game or intentionally ruining a game is equally as frustrating as somebody flaming you for that. Your feelings aren't the only things important in this game, other people's feelings are too. I just don't think that a casual player such as yourself is able to critically think about these kind of questions as you are too busy being a snob. > > I wanna climb the ladder and get towards the point in which people play to win and have nice exciting games in which players do their best. That's having fun, dealing with people that have no idea what they're doing or intentionally disrupting games is not fun. So currently I am not in a fun environment but I hope to get there. This game is not a Disney - made cartoon, it's a harsh reality of the GAME. It's preposterous how your dreams or what not are accompanied with your toxic behavior, i am so glad you have been punished and banned that many times, this game doesn't need such toxic players such as yourself. > > I care about having my bit of fun, yes. But you don't care about other people's feelings and their own lives, you only care about yourself. Your bad attitude won't take you anywhere, buddy. Better reform or i'll be praying in my dreams that Riot will hand you a permanent suspension for being a delusional toxic player. > > Is it hard for your brain to distinguish between things that have an effect no matter what, like intentional feeding/leaving/afk and things that have a presumable effect only if you actually take it into consideration, like flaming ? And yet you still continue to flame, and yet you still continue to play the game even when you know these things happen, and yet you go on to Boards to complain about stuff YOU are causing to other players. All of your choices are based on mistakes regarding this game, your toxic, bad attitude isn't welcomed here, and i can also see there's no point discussing things with a snob. > > Wut? A fundamental rule for cyber-bullying is that you have to have someone to bully, we are basically anonymous here and we can stop any person from typing stuff to us. It seems to me that you are also uneducated. The official definition of cyberbullying : "the use of electronic communication to bully a person, typically by sending messages of an intimidating or threatening nature." I don't see any mentions that you need to know how the person looks to bully that person, as i said, you are just wasting everyone's time here and are proving to people that you are the problem, not anyone else. Already -5 down - votes, way to go man. You are totally right, for real, lol. > > I can't believe i even have to explain this, God ...... LOL! Explain that you are uneducated and toxic? You already did, no need for further explanations.
: > why Because you touch yourself at night
OMFG I AM DEEEEED, WIGLESSSSSSSS SHOOKEEETH {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Accept Yourself,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lFN7cdQl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-21T23:52:47.182+0000) > > Their system is *terrible. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: https://media.giphy.com/media/2pjspMQCi70k/giphy.gif me right now
You made me smile so much, thank you for this GIF. :D ! <3 Brightened my night by tons!! <3
Ciumegu (EUNE)
: I can tell you why people write that stuff, as a person who got banned about 3-4 times because of flame only. It is frustration, you see,some people in this game drag you down from reaching your goal, and actually make you lose time and waste effort for nothing. Telling them something is the only small enjoyment you can get while someone ruins your game, a small one, considering the damage they did compared to what you actually did it should be at least justifiable. If someone feeds/afk's hard or does a massive mistake in my game even if he doesn't do it intentionally, i should be allowed to at least mock them a bit, come on man, they made me lose 20+ minutes of my life in which i had no fun and dragged me down on the ladder which i try to climb. The funny thing is that i find it irrational to be punished because of flaming. As i explained, this is way different than the same thing happening in reality. This does not affect you in any bloody way unless you really care about it. Not allowing people to curse is what makes this a self-preserving cancer. People that do bad things either don't get any negative effect either get to punish whoever gives them the negative input. Without negative input, nothing evolves. If no one actually tells you what you did wrong, or mocks you, you won't get any negative input and you'll keep repeating the same stuff over and over again. This is one of the only games that actually bans people from playing it for actually typing stuff in the chat, which to me seems like a downside rather than a positive thing. It gives power to selfish egotistical players, it makes an intentional feeder be able to ban someone that said something to him. It is illogical
> [{quoted}](name=Ciumegu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UsA4o15s,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-01-21T23:59:22.158+0000) > It is frustration, you see,some people in this game drag you down from reaching your goal, and actually make you lose time and waste effort for nothing. And so, what, you expect people to have understanding for your frustration but not have that same understanding for players who get offended by your insults? This is such hypocrisy. > > Telling them something is the only small enjoyment you can get while someone ruins your game, a small one, considering the damage they did compared to what you actually did it should be at least justifiable. It's justifiable in a way of having a motive / reason. But those people that you offended had the same or similar reason to why they reported you or to why they felt offended. Everyone in this game has a reason, and even if somebody made a mistake or INTENTIONALLY ruined your game, i don't think that you should start acting outrageously and think that your side of the story is the only one that is true. I have been playing this game for YEARS. I had dozens of bad games since the start of this season, yet i only managed to offend one person, knowing that it is a bad thing to do. Making a mistake in a game or intentionally ruining a game is equally as frustrating as somebody flaming you for that, even though most players already feel frustrated they are doing it because their intention is to win too, so you are basically flaming less skilled players and are justifying it by saying how they were "less skilled" so they "deserved it". That doesn't make sense. Not to mention that the majority of players flame out of habit or are flaming even though they know they are wrong. > > If someone feeds/afk&#x27;s hard or does a massive mistake in my game even if he doesn&#x27;t do it intentionally, i should be allowed to at least mock them a bit, come on man, they made me lose 20+ minutes of my life in which i had no fun and dragged me down on the ladder which i try to climb. So you are basically telling me that you care about this game (even though it's not real), that you are "losing time" because other players ruin your games, yet you CONTINUE to play this same game with an expectancy to even go as far as to suggest a new way of mocking somebody because you, personally, feel and think that you are right? What is a "mistake" in this game? A different route to a play style or just not obeying to the "usual", "typical" play styles / rules? Think about it. Even if they make a few mistakes (which is rare), please don't forget about yourself and YOUR mistakes as well. A lot of times people had carried me to victory, and a lot of times i had carried my teammates to victory, other, not so fortunate times, i had played so badly that the person who tried with the blood on their hands to win the game didn't succeed because of me. (and visa versa). > > The funny thing is that i find it irrational to be punished because of flaming. Well then i guess you don't know the definition of "morale" and "rationality" including "common sense" as well. > > As i explained, this is way different than the same thing happening in reality. This does not affect you in any bloody way unless you really care about it. Really? Then stop caring about other players ruining your games. Come on, go ahead, let me see if you'll succeed. > > Not allowing people to curse is what makes this a self-preserving cancer. People that do bad things either don&#x27;t get any negative effect either get to punish whoever gives them the negative input. People are allowed to curse a few times in the game, even insult someone in a reasonable severity, but doing it consistently creates a very big problem of cyber - bullying. Oh, and please, you have million ways of cursing and hiding it and you are (seemingly) using the full - written insults in chat, Jesus, do you even know the basics of the punishing system or do i need to explain it to you? > > Without negative input, nothing evolves. If no one actually tells you what you did wrong, or mocks you, you won&#x27;t get any negative input and you&#x27;ll keep repeating the same stuff over and over again. Negative input isn't equal to bullying or insulting someone. Those are two different things. And as i said, you are allowed to do it a few times. But not consistently. And please, cut me some BS from that "if no onee macks u u woant knuw if u did bed or nuut", and what are you, a Challenger League player, a court judge, a God or any other mythical being to decide correctly if somebody made a mistake or not? Nope, you are not. > > This is one of the only games that actually bans people from playing it for actually typing stuff in the chat, which to me seems like a downside rather than a positive thing. It's actually not the only game, there's A LOT of other games that don't allow flame in chat. And the only reason to why you feel like it's a "downside" is because you want to express your frustration on other players and think that would be "okay". > > It gives power to selfish egotistical players, it makes an intentional feeder be able to ban someone that said something to him. It is illogical Intentional feeders deserve all the flame in the world, but not being smart about it and literally writing insults without hiding some of the characters is called being careless and uninformed, you are basically banning yourself, lol!
: so, theoretically, if i wanted the next victorious skin and went up to gold in 5v5 flex, i could just go to gold 5 and call it a day?
: a question about ranked
You only lose Ranked points and get demoted to lower tiers / divisions if you are Platinum + . So, no worries.
: > I forgot, Riot don't punish people who intent in games.... Except they do. However, the system is flawed and we all know that.
Their system is *terrible.
: I Just think its hard for certain players to be punished Example; A player gets autofilled to support, he doesen't like that, asks to change, everyone declines So he picks nunu goes full AP. He will "accidentally" die as many times as possible but also play so he would just look like hes just a bad player right? But in fact hes literally purposely playing bad to die, to feed. What can Riot really do about that? Think about it, if they is no indication he's inting and appearing like a bad player without any proof hes purposly doing it. How can you punish him? Now this is obviously different to someone who buys 6 mobos and goes 0/17 those people. ALWAYS get punished. because of how obvious it is. My point is that its hard to differentiate bad players and inters until its very obvious Now if you sent a video of him running it down mid multiple times then they should 100% be punished.
My dear, you clearly have no clue to what you are talking about. "always get punished", no they don't. And i don't mean this by "not always" but i mean it A LOT OF TIMES THEY DON'T. Don't write something you are not very informed well about, it's ridiculous.
Ciumegu (EUNE)
: Why are you guys so god damn sensible to insults in this game ?
Lack of confidence, nasty attitude (even if it's coming from a stranger), life problems (including being socially impaired), but i guess the biggest reason is the "why" would people write that stuff to begin with. Because they usually do it when you least expect it or when you are even doing good in the game. There's no robots behind computer screens, only people. While the truth is that we don't even know those people and the chances of meeting them in real life are negative 0, knowing that someone said something bad to you or about yourself in the chat creates this sort of "tension" that usually comes from the party which has been offended, the instincts start kicking in, you know you have done nothing terribly wrong to be insulted like that, and the unjustified, harsh behavior is something that your body (brain) is trying to analyze, and after finding nothing wrong about you or the fact that you didn't deserve this kind of behavior from somebody else, instincts create a motive to counter - attack the person or just try to ignore the chat altogether, but since you've already read all of it, you obviously still feel treated unfairly by another person, and this affects your mood, your energy, your thought process etc.. tl;dr , We are humans, not robots, and the matter of the fact is, we feel and want to be treated fairly just like everybody else wants to be treated the same way. Writing this thread and asking that question(s) is like asking why do people have a tendency to start a conflict with another human being. It isn't very logical to write this thread with your expectancy of other people to just magically "stop caring" about this, just because you, personally, don't get offended by it for whatever reason being (ex: confidence, self - approval etc..) doesn't mean that other people don't and it also doesn't mean that they "should find a way to stop caring". People will stop caring once they start thinking about their feelings and start asking themselves questions, such as why do they feel like they do, and in most cases, it would be because they have had been treated unfairly.
GLurch (EUW)
: >Why do you people always have this weird defensive system that you use when defining that something completely sucks @ss? >"Oh, they are not flawed, they are so good that this is totally the only problem in the game!" >Please! They are not flawed, they are TERRIBLE. The game became almost UNPLAYABLE for many other different reasons other than just this! That may be your opinion, but you tried summing up my post by saying I think it's completely terrible, which wasn't the case. Please do not twist my words and confuse them with your opinion. >Are you even kidding me right now? "case to case", how freakin' "coincidental" must be that dozens of people complaining about intentional feeders not getting banned (one over 500 games) here on Boards, me who just joined the conversation and a friend of mine who disgustingly intentionally fed in 4 of his games a few days back, and still, NONE OF THOSE PLAYERS ARE GETTING THEIR DESERVED PUNISHMENT. >Not to say that it doesn't exist, but there's a clear difference between "MOST", "MAJORITY" or "HALF" and "case to case". >MAKE A DIFFERENCE! The problem, as you noticed is, that it varies from case to case. I can't say "on average 500" if we can't make out an average. >That "sometimes" is literally almost NEVER. L - I - T - E - R - A - L - L -Y. Sometimes means from time-to-time. So it's not always, but also not never. Depending on it, it can also mean "almost never". >Let's go to the unicorn world where we will call one of the biggest companies "not flawless" instead of being DIRECT when speaking about these game's issues and its problems. Seriously. If that is the reason that they don't want to do it manually, then spare some money from your road trips and restaurants, implement something better or work on it and come up with a solution, oh, and also, please remove the "option" to report someone directly because it's GENERALLY useless! >Now before you (once again) jump in the Riot's defense and try to "sell" me things or "how hard it is", i literally don't care! Just like the people who rate the movies don't care about the reasons movie sucked ba!!s. >What, now we should just look at the blue skies and watch "Outlander" series while letting the underdogs play out for a while instead of actively working on a potential solution? Seriously? Sadly, coming up with problems won't make solutions appear magically. >DISCLAIMER : AND NO, WE DO NOT KNOW HOW HARD THEY WORK OR IF THEY WORK AT ALL ON THIS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. You may not, but we Volunteers have contact with people from the Riot Support or ex-workers from there. They do work. They don't get paid for nothing, from a companies point of view, that would be... kinda weird as well. >Oh, shoot dude! Because the big, the great, the LEGENDARY "honor system" is totally equals the "report/ punishing system" , how great of a false connection is that anyways? That's the reason I didn't choose "equal". I chose the word "related", so you can't say I said they are equal. They are just related to each other, but they are deeply related. Even in history, this was often a very important factor, as the German saying "Zuckerbrot und Peitsche" indicates, which is for example used to describe Otto von Bismarcks way of handling the politics within Germany back then. You don't just punish people, you also need some reason for them to follow you other than just avoiding punishment. >The honor system has some contribution to divide players who flame vs. ones that don't, but lemme tell you something, i was a honor level 5 who flamed when i wanted to, just used the shortcuts and stuff to mask the letters, and guess what, no only players understood EVERYTHING i said but the majority of "Honor 5 Levels" FLAME AS HELL. >There you go with the "honor system" (which by the way wasn't my point or a mention to begin with lol!) It was. You talked about Riot not changing their system at all, when it is wrong. Whether or not you believe these changes to be useful or not doesn't matter. Fact is, Riot is working at the system and is trying to improve their reform rates, false positives and all of that. ---- Anyways, I think you should stop for the day, you seem pretty heated and honestly, I do not wish to have a discussion in caps lock and I'll simply stop if it turns into exactly that.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=85AUOEyo,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-21T01:37:00.203+0000) > > That may be your opinion How is it that MY "opinion" when, in fact, you used the most "polite" and indirect way of literally saying how they have a a bad system regarding the misconduct such as intentionally feeding in the game? My point being, can you be courageous enough to say, if not "worst" or "really bad", that they have a pretty bad punishing system regarding intentional feeders in the game? Why do you, and others alike you always need to have this "sense" of adding things such as "but", "also", "regardless", "either way" etc.. Why not just say that they've got a pretty flawed system and that's all? Or, say that they've got a pretty flawed system instead of "they are not flawless", that is so sugarcoated that i seriously can't express this with my own words. NO ONE WANTS TO ADMIT WHEN SOMETHING IS BAD IN THIS GAME, ESPECIALLY MODERATORS. BUT WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS WITH A PLAYER, A WHOLE LOT OF ATTACKING AND CONTROVERSY STARTS FLOATING AROUND THE AIR. Such advocacy propaganda, it's ridiculous! >, but you tried summing up my post by saying I think it&#x27;s completely terrible, which wasn&#x27;t the case. Please do not twist my words and confuse them with your opinion. That was a metaphor for your indirect message. That you are sugarcoating it to the point where i have to write it and add a word or two to make my point regarding your completely unnecessary sugarcoating. Please try to comprehend that. > > The problem, as you noticed is, that it varies from case to case. I can&#x27;t say &quot;on average 500&quot; if we can&#x27;t make out an average. We don't need to make out an average of a number (especially because we don't know the exact number). That's why the words such as : "most", "majority", "half", "usually" come in hand. To express the likelihood of current, particular situation / happening. > > Sometimes means from time-to-time. So it&#x27;s not always, but also not never. Depending on it, it can also mean &quot;almost never&quot;.\ You know deep in your heart that it happens in like 5% of the time, so please. (taking the average players count) > Sadly, coming up with problems won&#x27;t make solutions appear magically. Coming up with solutions with the current state of their financial support, time and everything else, i would say that it should have been the speed of light by now, and not magic. Too bad the magic goes to fancy things in life ; sighs ; . > You may not, but we Volunteers have contact with people from the Riot Support or ex-workers from there. They do work. They don&#x27;t get paid for nothing, from a companies point of view, that would be... kinda weird as well. Oh, damn! That would excellently explain the pointless defending, sugar coating of the words and statements and an active advocacy. Sure they work! Maybe a few hours in a week, no problem! > That&#x27;s the reason I didn&#x27;t choose &quot;equal&quot;. I chose the word &quot;related&quot;, so you can&#x27;t say I said they are equal. They are just related to each other, but they are deeply related. Even in history, this was often a very important factor, as the German saying &quot;Zuckerbrot und Peitsche&quot; indicates, which is for example used to describe Otto von Bismarcks way of handling the politics within Germany back then. You don&#x27;t just punish people, you also need some reason for them to follow you other than just avoiding punishment. Boii, i think you completely misread everything which i've already wrote, i was talking about the system that punishes intentional feeders (proof : indication), not the system as a whole, hello, please don't bring something totally irrelevant to my point if you've got nothing else to say / add. > > It was. You talked about Riot not changing their system at all, when it is wrong. Whether or not you believe these changes to be useful or not doesn&#x27;t matter. Fact is, Riot is working at the system and is trying to improve their reform rates, false positives and all of that. So you skipped the bad part once again, completely avoided the confrontation, and finished your dear statement with am immersible statement that we have no details on or anything else. Fact is, they are not working at all. Something is clearly wrong when you have the same old sh!tty punishing system without any particular improvements or new creations / ideas whatsoever throughout YEARS. How bad of a company this must be to have these results? The ricH, fat and lazy one. There. > ---- > Anyways, I think you should stop for the day, you seem pretty heated and honestly, I do not wish to have a discussion in caps lock and I&#x27;ll simply stop if it turns into exactly that. I think i won't "stop for the day" and i also think that writing assumptions on behalf of how i feel through my words on the internet is utterly pointless as you'd obviously have no idea of an actual fact. AND I ALSO THINK THAT IT'S MY RIGHT TO WRITE HOWEVER I PLEASE TO, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :)
: Why is Twisted Fate an illegal immigrant?
I remember posting this MONTHS ago and people just gracefully decided to vote it off the Boards completely. The joke is old, but it's still interesting, you are lucky you haven't stumbled across those kind of people yet. ;)
GLurch (EUW)
: >1. Their system is completely broken in terms of banning intentional feeders. Not "completely". It is not perfect. That is what I mean. >2. "30 games or so" (what about more than hundred? cause i have been here for a while! and i know how many of those people actually exist, take it all and i still have a friend that intentionally fed in 4 games a few days back, he is still NOT punished!) Yes. Anyways, all I wanted to indicate is, that it varies from case to case. >3. "Fake reports", sure, that's when the direct reporting comes in hand, but i guess that doesn't work either. It does, but not always, as explained. Sometimes, they do something and sometimes, they decide to leave it in the systems hands. I do not work for Riot, neither for the Riot Support, so I do not know how exactly they judge it. I just know some of the reasons, which I also stated. >5. "Riot leaves judgement to the system because of possible mistakes and possible problems due to the mistakes" - Oh, won't you give us a break here? They are being PAID to do their job properly! They even added the option to report intentional feeders through a support ticket and i was also notified by a Rioter that i can do that, too bad that they are not doing anything, they are not even making the system better, they are keeping it for years now and it's the saddest, most preposterous and lame thing that has happened to this game in YEARS. Being paid does not make them flawless. When it comes to detecting intent, it is always pretty risky. Someone ran under a tower and died. Did they tower dive in hopes to kill the enemy or did they intentionally run under it to die? That's what you would be making people judge. It is not possible to do this thousands of times without ever judging a case wrong, which may turn into a huge problem for Riot and many players complaining, to the point where that Support guy may even be at risk of losing his job. Not to mention, them judging cases takes a lot of time. Time they could use helping people with bugsplats and such. If you could redirect all of your reports to the Riot Support, it would end up being another tribunal, at which point having 100 people or so judge thousands of cases a day is bound to result in false positives and wouldn't make much of a difference in the numbers of people banned, you could probably hardly feel anything of it. In the meanwhile, all of this would also result in people having issues like, well, bugsplats, having to wait weeks to get their turn because of these thousands of reports. No, it just doesn't work, no matter how you look at it. Also, I do not know where you got the idea that they did not change the system in years, when in fact, they just recently did pretty big changes to their honor system and are releasing new updates to it all the time. If you are claiming punishment and reward are unrelated, you are wrong. Reward is a pretty big part of punishment, just punishing people will hardly get them anywhere. >Oh, but i guess banning a Signed "support" player is "ABSOLUTELY VALID". The Singed Support case was discussed a lot already. If I recall correctly, that guy even admitted he only did it to abuse queue times. Sorry, but I will not make a big discussion out of this and instead redirect you to this place: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/79aGu3wR-support-singed-isnt-banable-but-thats-not-the-point
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=85AUOEyo,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-21T00:51:24.517+0000) > > Not &quot;completely&quot;. It is not perfect. That is what I mean. Why do you people always have this weird defensive system that you use when defining that something completely sucks @ss? "Oh, they are not flawed, they are so good that this is totally the only problem in the game!" Please! They are not flawed, they are TERRIBLE. The game became almost UNPLAYABLE for many other different reasons other than just this! > > Yes. Anyways, all I wanted to indicate is, that it varies from case to case. Are you even kidding me right now? "case to case", how freakin' "coincidental" must be that dozens of people complaining about intentional feeders not getting banned (one over 500 games) here on Boards, me who just joined the conversation and a friend of mine who disgustingly intentionally fed in 4 of his games a few days back, and still, NONE OF THOSE PLAYERS ARE GETTING THEIR DESERVED PUNISHMENT. Not to say that it doesn't exist, but there's a clear difference between "MOST", "MAJORITY" or "HALF" and "case to case". MAKE A DIFFERENCE! > > It does, but not always, as explained. Sometimes, they do something and sometimes, they decide to leave it in the systems hands. I do not work for Riot, neither for the Riot Support, so I do not know how exactly they judge it. I just know some of the reasons, which I also stated. That "sometimes" is literally almost NEVER. L - I - T - E - R - A - L - L -Y. > > Being paid does not make them flawless. When it comes to detecting intent, it is always pretty risky. Someone ran under a tower and died. Did they tower dive in hopes to kill the enemy or did they intentionally run under it to die? That&#x27;s what you would be making people judge. It is not possible to do this thousands of times without ever judging a case wrong, which may turn into a huge problem for Riot and many players complaining, to the point where that Support guy may even be at risk of losing his job. Not to mention, them judging cases takes a lot of time. Time they could use helping people with bugsplats and such. If you could redirect all of your reports to the Riot Support, it would end up being another tribunal, at which point having 100 people or so judge thousands of cases a day is bound to result in false positives and wouldn&#x27;t make much of a difference in the numbers of people banned, you could probably hardly feel anything of it. In the meanwhile, all of this would also result in people having issues like, well, bugsplats, having to wait weeks to get their turn because of these thousands of reports. > No, it just doesn&#x27;t work, no matter how you look at it. Let's go to the unicorn world where we will call one of the biggest companies "not flawless" instead of being DIRECT when speaking about these game's issues and its problems. Seriously. If that is the reason that they don't want to do it manually, then spare some money from your road trips and restaurants, implement something better or work on it and come up with a solution, oh, and also, please remove the "option" to report someone directly because it's GENERALLY useless! Now before you (once again) jump in the Riot's defense and try to "sell" me things or "how hard it is", i literally don't care! Just like the people who rate the movies don't care about the reasons movie sucked ba!!s. What, now we should just look at the blue skies and watch "Outlander" series while letting the underdogs play out for a while instead of actively working on a potential solution? Seriously? **DISCLAIMER** : AND NO, WE DO NOT KNOW HOW HARD THEY WORK OR IF THEY WORK AT ALL ON THIS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. > > Also, I do not know where you got the idea that they did not change the system in years, when in fact, they just recently did pretty big changes to their honor system and are releasing new updates to it all the time. If you are claiming punishment and reward are unrelated, you are wrong. Reward is a pretty big part of punishment, just punishing people will hardly get them anywhere. Oh, shoot dude! Because the big, the great, the LEGENDARY "honor system" is totally equals the "report/ punishing system" , how great of a false connection is that anyways? The honor system has some contribution to divide players who flame vs. ones that don't, but lemme tell you something, i was a honor level 5 who flamed when i wanted to, just used the shortcuts and stuff to mask the letters, and guess what, no only players understood EVERYTHING i said but the majority of "Honor 5 Levels" FLAME AS HELL. There you go with the "honor system" (which by the way wasn't my point or a mention to begin with lol!)
GLurch (EUW)
: Intentional feeding does not get chat restrictions as a punishment. That would be pretty... pointless. Intentional feeders get a 14 day ban as their first punishment and a permanent ban as their second, when they are detected. That's where the problem lies though. It's no secret Riots system isn't always good at detecting intentional feeding. Sometimes, it detects them upon the first time they do it, other times it takes 30 games or so. One of the main problems regarding this is, that Riots system learns using reports by the community, which means fake reports for intentional feeding when someone was just bad could mislead the system. To not instantly give these players who'd be falsely detected a 14 day ban, Riot has to be careful. When people end up getting punished on mistake, it supposedly creates a lot more attention than when someone is not punished at all for breaking them. Also, when you report something to the Riot Support, often (not always), they just leave the judgment to the system. There are multiple reasons for this, such as that humans can also make mistakes and maybe miss something, which could lead to problems for them, that I don't think they easily have access to something like a ban button or that manual punishments would be like not trusting their coworkers. Also, the length of chat restrictions was repeatedly tested by Riot. Long chat restrictions, such as for hundreds or even thousands of games, up to the point where they're endless, don't work. Short chat restrictions work the best for the majority of the people. Long chat restrictions just lead some people to get their anger out in another way, like trolling, which leads back to the other problem I already mentioned. Those people that would resort to trolling and such instead would usually be those people who'd be unaffected by short chat restrictions and instead end up getting 14 day bans as well, meaning, this way of handling them is way more effective.
So, what you are basically saying is : 1. Their system is completely broken in terms of banning intentional feeders. 2. "30 games or so" (what about more than hundred? cause i have been here for a while! and i know how many of those people actually exist, take it all and i still have a friend that intentionally fed in 4 games a few days back, he is still NOT punished!) 3. "Fake reports", sure, that's when the direct reporting comes in hand, but i guess that doesn't work either. 4. "People get punished by a mistake" - I bet there's more unjustified punishments handed than there's all intentional feeders in this game. 5. "Riot leaves judgement to the system because of possible mistakes and possible problems due to the mistakes" - Oh, won't you give us a break here? They are being PAID to do their job properly! They even added the option to report intentional feeders through a support ticket and i was also notified by a Rioter that i can do that, too bad that they are not doing anything, they are not even making the system better, they are keeping it for years now and it's the saddest, most preposterous and lame thing that has happened to this game in YEARS. Oh, but i guess banning a Signed "support" player is "ABSOLUTELY VALID". P.S Explaining the situation thoroughly and defending it are two different things. You managed to do both. Because when something is CLEARLY WRONG that needs fixing, everyone sets their guard back up to defend the Riot company, because guess what, they are totally "always right", right? {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Show more

STOP FLAMING ME

Level 51 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion