Rioter Comments
: Intentionally banning your teams picks
In my opinion it's an offense, because: Firstly, it's your pick and none %%%%%% is forcing you to pick what they want. Secondly, judging from what he did, i guess he doesn't want someone from his team to pick zed due to having a zed from a previous game that lost his lane and the game(maybe don't comment in this as this is what everyone does). This is an offense as it's selfishly banned a champion of your choice. Finally, it's a normal so i guess everyone is free to pick what they want, like there is no other game mode than this you can pick a first time champion or practice a champion of your choice(ignore blind pick cause you must be fast to type your preferred lane). ._. Lastly, he is mentally challenged and a degen.
: > HE IS ALREADY BROKEN AND ALMOST THE MOST OP CHAMPION OTHER THAN ZED TO PLAY IN MIDLANE.
> [{quoted}](name=What did i zed,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5A7NxgNs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-09T09:51:55.826+0000) > > So you think that i am not right? Have you ever played against him and see with your own eyes how op he is in laning face or i am wrong... you make no sense.
Rioter Comments
King Rude (EUW)
: quit
True dude and i am sick of it...................................... I wanna actually start flaming people cause of it. Dw i won't not after i reformed!
Inaphyt (EUW)
: yea it's typical occurence. Newbs that ride the meta train get to platinum 5 and then oh dear my champ that was carrying me got nerfed into the floor NOOOOOOOOOOOO back to bronze where i belong. Happens all the time. If you want to get better this is my advice. Pick a champ that riot tends to ignore buff/nerf wise and master them and i ain't talking about mastery 7.
Dude I am so lucky and thankful that you are replied.
Nakoruru (EUNE)
: I play without Flash. Going to Master tier :)
> [{quoted}](name=Nakoruru,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dAqAztE3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-07-30T16:08:34.776+0000) > > I play without Flash. Going to Master tier :) how can this help though :(
House x33 (EUW)
: Blaming your losing streak on a meta shift is just an excuse. There are SOOOOOOOOO many people that only play off meta and steadily climb.
> [{quoted}](name=House x33,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dAqAztE3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-30T16:07:14.079+0000) > > Blaming your losing streak on a meta shift is just an excuse. There are SOOOOOOOOO many people that only play off meta and steadily climb. I am not an off meta player which it is the problem. Some people stick with the meta in order to climb cause they feel much more comfortable in their surrounding. Well what you said doesn't tell me anything.
Rioter Comments
: we need a israel server
I think they should make a server for the whole area like a middle east server. Israel is a small country and i don't think a lot of people there play league, which it is a reason why riot didn't think on making a server for that country. This is for my opinion. Also, I did notice that a lot of people in middle east started playing this game and this would be good as riot might think on trying to make a server there which it will benefit you a lot my friend in terms of ping and stuff. Well unfortunately this is if it happens. :/
: Favourite role ... and why?
I play any role but mainly assassins in any lane(I am trying to learn all champions). The reason why I like playing auto fill is that my goal is to win games which it is done by making everyone feel comfortable in their champion picks. Furthermore, I believe that learning all champions means that you can have the ability to counter comps by picking any champion that can counter it.
Shiwah (EUW)
: I doubt that claim, simply because Rioters can't, and won't, alter Leaverbuster punishments.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Medb524y,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T18:59:22.942+0000) > > I doubt that claim, simply because Rioters can't, and won't, alter Leaverbuster punishments. It happened and if you doubt it live with it LOL. And simply i would say idk how.
Shiwah (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SenpaiiNoticeme,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Medb524y,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T18:42:04.731+0000) > > Explain to me how my little brother got his ban q removed LOL. How? The only known way is to play those matches in LPQ.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Medb524y,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T18:44:16.140+0000) > > How? The only known way is to play those matches in LPQ. ehh he sent a ticket to riot which this is what i did and he got it removed somehow.
: A lot of people including me have had this. They cannot remove your ban because they cannot check if you maybe disconnected yourself. + if they remove the ban a lot of people will come back and tell Riot to unban them too, most of them will be liars and disconnected themselves.
> [{quoted}](name=Wortelsapjuh,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Medb524y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-20T18:37:15.513+0000) > > A lot of people including me have had this. > They cannot remove your ban because they cannot check if you maybe disconnected yourself. > + if they remove the ban a lot of people will come back and tell Riot to unban them too, most of them will be liars and disconnected themselves. Thanks for the response! Explain to me how my little brother got his ban q removed LOL. Am actually honest and each word of what it was said is honest. I had a good day winning almost 6 games streak then wow dced and remake lost lp then ban q with my friend. then losing while waiting plus getting autofilled twice. I don't think this is fair dude. I think that removing ban q only will do.
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > can you please quote me what i said cause i don't remember i have been racist or homophobic Your third sentence in the screenshot you posted displays it: http://bildr.no/image/dFNrWUly.jpeg It's a term that's being pretty much exclusively used as a very offensive term against homosexuals, and it's a term that gets people reported more, and punished more severly. There's nearly zero uses of this term ingame where it's not used as an offensive remark. It's at the same level as being racist. --- The limited access you've given us to your log also shows you were busy report calling people, which is also unwanted behaviour. People can decide for themselves if they want to report someone, and your report is always enough to flag someones behaviour. Multiple reports won't carry more weight, so a single report is enough. If you feel that someone deserves a report, just report them. No need to make matters worse by attempting to start a crusade against them in the chat.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=lPEiGfUO,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-29T15:20:17.066+0000) > > Your third sentence in the screenshot you posted displays it: > > http://bildr.no/image/dFNrWUly.jpeg > > It's a term that's being pretty much exclusively used as a very offensive term against homosexuals, and it's a term that gets people reported more, and punished more severly. There's nearly zero uses of this term ingame where it's not used as an offensive remark. > > It's at the same level as being racist. > --- > The limited access you've given us to your log also shows you were busy report calling people, which is also unwanted behaviour. > > People can decide for themselves if they want to report someone, and your report is always enough to flag someones behaviour. Multiple reports won't carry more weight, so a single report is enough. > > If you feel that someone deserves a report, just report them. No need to make matters worse by attempting to start a crusade against them in the chat. I actually didn't know that the word "%%%" was an offensive word agaisnt homosexuals, thanks for the info :) not gonna ever use it again.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Nobody knows that about you. The term you used is almost exclusively used as a derogatory slur against homosexuals. Even if you identify as a homosexual yourself, nobody else knows this, and they just see a person that's being offensive.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=lPEiGfUO,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-28T23:24:08.664+0000) > > Nobody knows that about you. The term you used is almost exclusively used as a derogatory slur against homosexuals. Even if you identify as a homosexual yourself, nobody else knows this, and they just see a person that's being offensive. can you please quote me what i said cause i don't remember i have been racist or homophobic ( i suffer amnesia jk). I am appreciate your response to my thread seems like now i get what i have done wrong and i swear, in the next games I will try to avoid flaming people or be toxic to toxic people. Another thing to mention, I acted immaturely when I posted this thread and i am truly sorry for what i have done as the way i wrote did not have any relation to the purpose of me posting it. After playing on my other account I managed to make 3 people to get punished after I muted them when they started flaming me, then i reported them. I guess now i get that my problem was that I underestimated the new tribunal system which it causes me to act so toxic tothe thinking that i won't get banned. Hopefully, I won't do the same mistake.
sej twen (EUNE)
: because both of you deserved it, anyways who the fk cares about a 14 day suspension?
> [{quoted}](name=sej twen,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=lPEiGfUO,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-06-29T02:51:37.565+0000) > > because both of you deserved it, anyways who the fk cares about a 14 day suspension? :) idc as i said.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: But your log indicates you were being toxic. You even used a homophobic slur, which is one of the things that escalate you directly to a ban, skipping chat restrictions. It's not acceptable behaviour, so it's natural you'd get punished for displaying it.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=lPEiGfUO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-28T22:58:39.867+0000) > > But your log indicates you were being toxic. You even used a homophobic slur, which is one of the things that escalate you directly to a ban, skipping chat restrictions. > > It's not acceptable behaviour, so it's natural you'd get punished for displaying it. Wait I wasn't homophobic plus how can I be homophobic if I am gay .-.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. I don't understand what you're complaining about. The notification you got indicates that a player you recently reported got punished. How is that protecting toxic players from a punishment?
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=lPEiGfUO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-28T22:35:51.340+0000) > > Greetings. > > I don't understand what you're complaining about. The notification you got indicates that a player you recently reported got punished. How is that protecting toxic players from a punishment? It's not that, yes he got reported but me getting reported too is a bit non-sense and unnecessary as I wouldn't be toxic after that game, but instead i will try to calm myself as this is my routine of doing after having such bad games.
tiger4545 (EUNE)
: Seems like senpai noticed you :^)
> [{quoted}](name=tiger4545,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=lPEiGfUO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-06-28T22:45:20.067+0000) > > Seems like senpai noticed you :^) You are absolutely right XD ahhaahahahah {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
: Greetings. I think you misunderstood the message you shared in the screenshot. This is Report Feedback. It tells you that the other person has been punished! >I am a bit confused how can a toxic guys like him who was bothered to ruin 3 people's game with his premade. You never really finished that sentence, but I assume it should've gone along the lines of "_how can a toxic guy like him not get punished?_" Well, he did get punished. --- >It's only a 14 days ban who gives a fk. You should maybe withdrawl some more f*cks, 'cause I think this is an occasion where you shouldn't be greedy with those. The 14-day ban is you **final warning** (!) If you break the rules again, your account will be banned **forever**.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=lPEiGfUO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-28T22:39:41.245+0000) > > Greetings. > > I think you misunderstood the message you shared in the screenshot. > This is Report Feedback. It tells you that the other person has been punished! > > You never really finished that sentence, but I assume it should've gone along the lines of "_how can a toxic guy like him not get punished?_" > Well, he did get punished. > > --- > > You should maybe withdrawl some more f*cks, 'cause I think this is an occasion where you shouldn't be greedy with those. > > The 14-day ban is you **final warning** (!) If you break the rules again, your account will be banned **forever**. You are right about that F word spam, I am just tilted and bored cause idk what to do after the ban. I got no further studies to do as i finished college :(
: Jep, you did the right thing. When you encounter idiots, joining them is not exactly the smartest thing to do. Not only because it will get you punished, but because it's simply beneath and dignity matters.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OR2O8jGr,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-06-24T15:30:21.024+0000) > > Jep, you did the right thing. When you encounter idiots, joining them is not exactly the smartest thing to do. Not only because it will get you punished, but because it's simply beneath and dignity matters. So idiot. Just say %%% and fking mute them is it hard. I don't fking understant the reason why you will get reported for only saying this phase
: Just a joke. Right?
Forgot to mention that I already know that that guy got punished sorry! I typed it too fast :) *Edit: I just want to know why did i get ban when this guy deserved it the most!
Rioter Comments
: Toxic player tells my to kill myself. End my life, in real life.
I kind of agree of him getting a bigger punishment. But, the thing that concerns me your reaction there. You should of told him to "kill himself too" like what i do. ;D do it in a funny way.
sooni (EUW)
: Nightbringer Yasuo Price
wasted so much money in pulsefire cait. FFS, how in the heck i know that they are going to be 1820.
Rioter Comments
Husker (EUW)
: UK Masters Summer 2017
What rank is the team is supposed to be?
l MrD l (EUW)
: Anyone feel unsatisdied about rushing zhonyas?
I don't think so when it comes to play vs assassins such zed or fizz. But to be honest it's fairly true.
: Not a adc main. I hate adc but im tired of them comming to top and needing 24/7 ganks.
> [{quoted}](name=TheCyborgDerp,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hhEOEaag,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-05-13T20:03:53.020+0000) > > Not a adc main. I hate adc but im tired of them comming to top and needing 24/7 ganks. ._. now i don't get the point of needing ganks. But what i wanna say is they "suck" cause adc's don't need ganks when playing in top lane as the laning face that they got is dead easy (because they are ranged so they can manipulate the lane).
: Can you guys just buff adc´s so I can play top lane ?
Can adc mains fk off and realize how strong they are atm???? I had an enemy ashe who went hourglass for no reason. Her support lulu had fking ult millions of shields and redemption. Fking impossible to kill and she went hourglass like wtf do adc mains want more. If you want a free blow job i am here to help, doesnt matter the gender.
: permabanned without being toxic
You reformed from the past games and did well. I believe riot should of gave you a chance but they didn't instead they instantly permabannned you. People who downvoted are just some trash came out of the bin looking to ruin people's feelings.
42069I (EUW)
: Tyler1 | Reformed | A message to Riot!
This made me cry......... He made people smile he deleted depressions from people why no unban {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
Rìk (EUW)
: "For real guys stop following RIOT's terms and policies for once." Best comment i've read in a while, not because it made sense, because of the stupidity of this guy.
> [{quoted}](name=Rìk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zVdNELOz,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-05-11T07:59:22.438+0000) > > "For real guys stop following RIOT's terms and policies for once." > > Best comment i've read in a while, not because it made sense, because of the stupidity of this guy. Stupidity? LOL like i care.
: There's no way out of silver I guess?
I get your point but blaming your team is the thing that holds you back.
Posthaze (EUNE)
: low priority queue AGAIN? please explain?
This guy is trying to play from the other side of the world and people don't care about his desperetaly willing of playing this game. He is playing vs bots which he finds fun and he never tried PVP. For real guys stop following RIOT's terms and policies for once. Like if i was in a bot game and i had an afk would i really care? i dont get it. It sounds a bit funny to see so many people that are so serious about it.
: You just said that I don't know how to play against him and now you are telling me to "just ban him". I asked for counterplay, not how to get rid of him. There are more important bans out there like {{champion:238}} (literally 1-shot/ almost 0% counterplay), {{champion:1}} (same thing as Zed/ 0% counterplay if she ults you), {{champion:122}} (I dont understand this champion. He is tanky but deals more damage than ADC)
> [{quoted}](name=Kaloutsidis69,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ey8UpANH,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-10T17:20:35.887+0000) > > You just said that I don't know how to play against him and now you are telling me to "just ban him". I asked for counterplay, not how to get rid of him. There are more important bans out there like {{champion:238}} (literally 1-shot/ almost 0% counterplay), {{champion:1}} (same thing as Zed/ 0% counterplay if she ults you), {{champion:122}} (I dont understand this champion. He is tanky but deals more damage than ADC) Zed 0% counterplay? Do you know how much skills he needs to kill an adc in late game.... You have your support and he can easily protect you against him plus when it comes 3vs2 you are dead not 2vs1. Annie is the one that has 0 counterplay plus darius isnt because he lacks mobility.
: Fps dropped from 30 to 15....and "close client" trouble
Do you have max quality in terms of environment or texture or shadows on cause they affect the performance too. For the new client fk it....... It's a prob that can only be fixed by buying a better pc with better spec.
: hello here's a bug
It's random and to me it keeps on happening everywhere in the rift or aram. Also you might get a different colour in the health bar and the mana bar and sometimes your champion moves desperately for some reason idk why.... Same bug man. It can only be fixed if you dc then rec.
Posthaze (EUNE)
: low priority queue AGAIN? please explain?
: What champion can you just not play?
: Your suggestions about playing against him? Really need them since he is one of the most played ADC's out there
> [{quoted}](name=Kaloutsidis69,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ey8UpANH,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-05-09T18:11:56.048+0000) > > Your suggestions about playing against him? Really need them since he is one of the most played ADC's out there Ban him then..
: Draaaaven
He in not! You just don't know how to play against him xD
SmB Koji (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SenpaiiNoticeme,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6ifnXw2A,comment-id=00070000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-09T14:05:22.959+0000) > > Don't call me kiddo and watch your mouth. Talk big, yet you're a kid. >If you don't believe of something called bad day then i don't care anymore because that's your opinion and not mine. It's the basics of argumentation. >I tried my best to tell you what i meant by the phase "bad day" but it seems like that you won't understand the meaning of it. Bad day isn't about feeding, it's about losing a game for a mistake (not related to dying) that you knew that what it was and you forgot about it which it then costed you the game. What you don't seem to realize is that I understand your point, I just disagree with it. Making mistakes and losing a game isn't a "bad day", it's an usual day. We all do mistakes that cost the game. Using the "bad day" as an excuse for feeding is irrelevant and just a well-thinking idea to hide away from what you deserve. And if you forget about something important enough to cost the game, then you didn't learn (and thus...) >BTW I AM 18. Yep, you're still a kid and don't know squat about most things in life or in this game. Get some studies, some life experience and some game experience, then you can argue with grown-ups.
Let me answer your questions. **Talk big and you are a kid"**, just ignoring it cause you are mentally %%%%%%ed. **It's the basics of argumentation.** Like I don't know lol i said case closed and you kept doing your shit. **"What you don't seem to realize is that I understand your point, I just disagree with it. Making mistakes and losing a game isn't a "bad day", it's an usual day. We all do mistakes that cost the game. Using the "bad day" as an excuse for feeding is irrelevant and just a well-thinking idea to hide away from what you deserve. And if you forget about something important enough to cost the game, then you didn't learn (and thus...)"** I do know that but feeding while acting stupidly in one day is called a bad day for a reason xD, to be honest fk it who cares at least each of us has his own opinions about it. **"Yep, you're still a kid and don't know squat about most things in life or in this game. Get some studies, some life experience and some game experience, then you can argue with grown-ups."** How old are you? Not being offensive or anything cause if you are 19 or above you are right, i agree. The point is who lived longer than the other xD. Cba commenting anymore i am done i here, feel free to quote what i said "Again".
SmB Koji (EUW)
: It's getting difficult to understand you due to terrible english (international feeding ? Like NPOs giving food for the starving kids ?), but if I got you right : - I still and don't believe in "bad day" : you're terrible, you played poorly, deal with it. - If you have the slightest piece of brain, you don't repeat your mistakes (since the basis of humankind is to learn). You don't die 1v1 5 times in a row the same way. I assume you're a human player, hence you're gifted a (partially) functionning brain : you don't make the same mistake several times in a row, except if you do it on purpose (called "intentional"). - I've been playing since season 1, thx for asking. "the way you think is like a monkey trying to get that banana out of that tree so badly" In every language I've learned, it is reffered to as "argumentation". It's the activity of displaying your arguments in a logical fashion to prove your point, and it's what I just did here. Cya kiddo.
> [{quoted}](name=SmB Koji,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6ifnXw2A,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-09T08:36:21.683+0000) > > It's getting difficult to understand you due to terrible english (international feeding ? Like NPOs giving food for the starving kids ?), but if I got you right : > - I still and don't believe in "bad day" : you're terrible, you played poorly, deal with it. > - If you have the slightest piece of brain, you don't repeat your mistakes (since the basis of humankind is to learn). You don't die 1v1 5 times in a row the same way. I assume you're a human player, hence you're gifted a (partially) functionning brain : you don't make the same mistake several times in a row, except if you do it on purpose (called "intentional"). > - I've been playing since season 1, thx for asking. > > "the way you think is like a monkey trying to get that banana out of that tree so badly" In every language I've learned, it is reffered to as "argumentation". It's the activity of displaying your arguments in a logical fashion to prove your point, and it's what I just did here. Cya kiddo. Don't call me kiddo and watch your mouth. If you don't believe of something called bad day then i don't care anymore because that's your opinion and not mine. I tried my best to tell you what i meant by the phase "bad day" but it seems like that you won't understand the meaning of it. Bad day isn't about feeding, it's about losing a game for a mistake (not related to dying) that you knew that what it was and you forgot about it which it then costed you the game. Feeding when trying isn't international just to make sure. BTW I AM 18. Case closed.
SmB Koji (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SenpaiiNoticeme,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6ifnXw2A,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-08T20:55:45.230+0000) > > Mate to be honest do you really take the rank and skill of a player that seriously, Don't you ? Check what you said earlier : >when you go on ranked you get matched up with people with the same skill and similar rank(division). So please. >tell me cause you make no sense or you are one of these people who blames others as a result of them having a bad day or because they have "no skill"? I don't have believe in a magical "bad day" granting you immunity to being banned because you troll or int. > Is this how league players think? LOL. _You can never reach challenger unless you fix your attitude towards the game. An example of it is shackclone/Tyler1._ I can't and don't want to reach challenger, nor Master or even high Diamond. Low dia would be cool though.
> I don't have believe in a magical "bad day" granting you immunity to being banned because you troll or int. Did i mention that trolls and international feeding is called as "BAD DAY" are you nuts son. Plus When someone has a bad day they don't feed internationally. They are trying but they do mistakes that cause them to die. LOL with you man, when did you start this game or are you a newbie something? Arguing with someone like you is a waste of time cause the way you think is like a monkey trying to get that banana out of that tree so badly.
SmB Koji (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SenpaiiNoticeme,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6ifnXw2A,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-05-08T18:01:20.346+0000) > > Judging from what you said you got a poor attitude Judge people by their actions. You have not seen me in game. > and the way you use the muting thing and report is wrong as these are used against toxic people. So, I use tools designed to mute and report toxic people in this exact goal : muting and reporting them. How is this wrong ? > Rank isn't the case because when you go on ranked you get matched up with people with the same skill Hahaha, good one.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Mate to be honest do you really take the rank and skill of a player that seriously, tell me cause you make no sense or you are one of these people who blames others as a result of them having a bad day or because they have "no skill"? Is this how league players think? LOL. _You can never reach challenger unless you fix your attitude towards the game. An example of it is shackclone/Tyler1._
Rhitard (EUW)
: [EUW] [NEW GAMING COMMUNITY] Phoenix Rising!
I am quite interested in this as i am have been looking for this kind of site.
SmB Koji (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=QueenRenSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6ifnXw2A,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-07T07:56:34.452+0000) > > > To me I couldn't give more %%%%s about what rank you are, I wanna look at the rank of your attitude more than anything. > To me I couldn't care more about what attitude you have since I can mute and report you, I wanna look at your rank and your skill more than anything.
> [{quoted}](name=SmB Koji,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6ifnXw2A,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-05-08T17:28:08.545+0000) > > To me I couldn't care more about what attitude you have since I can mute and report you, I wanna look at your rank and your skill more than anything. Judging from what you said you got a poor attitude and the way you use the muting thing and report is wrong as these are used against toxic people. However you gotta know that this guys phase is right. Only a good attitude in the game can win you the game. Rank isn't the case because when you go on ranked you get matched up with people with the same skill and similar rank(division).
Show more

SenpaiiNoticeme

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion