Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=ShadowDevil123,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mgVRFEp2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-26T23:18:04.342+0000) > > No one reads them when the server is sent enough reports about someone (in the same category) it penalizes them depending on:previous penalties,amount of reports,chat logs > If uve said nothing u cant get banned for flaming or something like that > but if u want to get someone penalized > > Get 4 premades and play and troll together when someone asks you to stop feeding (which you are) flame him and get ur premades to report him > boom 10 game chat restriction and stuck honor 0/1 for 3/4 months now > ^ > story of my life you didnt need to read that but i cant get you your 10-20 seconds of life back Seriously if that's how you want to play a game of LoL you clearly got nothing better to do with your sorry life. If you get 4 premades messing around, mute the lot, do as best you can personally and report the lot at the end, providing detailed information. Never fuel the fire or you're in just as much of a problem. Provide self restraint and a sense of self responsibility. It'll do you justice.
''Seriously if thats how you want to play a game of LoL you clearly got nothing better to do with your sorry life.'' well excuse me for having fun when winning maybe you just keep losing in your ''sorry life'' so youve just given up trying but when youre stuck with 4 people all TRYING to troll and annoy you, you wont have fun either way
: What is the best way of going about a report?
No one reads them when the server is sent enough reports about someone (in the same category) it penalizes them depending on:previous penalties,amount of reports,chat logs If uve said nothing u cant get banned for flaming or something like that but if u want to get someone penalized Get 4 premades and play and troll together when someone asks you to stop feeding (which you are) flame him and get ur premades to report him boom 10 game chat restriction and stuck honor 0/1 for 3/4 months now ^ story of my life you didnt need to read that but i cant get you your 10-20 seconds of life back
: > [{quoted}](name=ShadowDevil123,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3LV9l4HR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-26T22:41:45.155+0000) > > ok you dont get permabanned for 1 game you do get if the game is seen as Very Toxic
You know the amount of reports you need to get for a permaban from 1 game? probably even 9
Rioter Comments
: CHAMPION CONCEPT, Azerath, The Wings Of Terror
Few notes: 1.azerath sounds a lot like a xerath 2.ability level 20? abilitys can be leveled up usualy 4 times they dont scale with champion levels and champion max level is 18 3.passive-3 second fear is too much would be way too strong in the jungle 4.q-DOT scaling with AD and healing for 20% dmg dealth being 4 seconds cooldown at max level with some cdr u could get that to 2.5 seconds its way too strong especially for a ranged spell 5.W? i actually like the recoil damage but again a stunn we dont want a 1 shotting champ that can keep you permastunned thats gotta have working on again 6.E- another fear that does scaling dmg so far we have 3 CC abilitys that are shown to do massive DMG not balanced at all 7.R-passive-more AMPLIFYING damage a stunn again scaling with AD and on top of that suppresses them for FIVE SECONDS So 4 CCs all scaling with ad 2 mobility spells and one can render an enemy useless for maybe an entire teamfight On top of that as i said shown to do A LOT of damage Maybe make some of the spells scale with ap / ap,ad (abit of both) so far concept and idea 6/10 the abilitys are a lot alike (all scaling with ad,CC on all) champion balance 2/10 not balanced at all with the Dmg+ q healing+cc+2 mobility spells. I know u want ur champion to be call but he shouldnt have them all :P and then there is wait for it......... New game mode 1v5 :10/10 doesnt need any changes at all maybe make some of the spells aoe and its brilliant
: how can i get out of level 0 honor
YOU.DONT. i was chat restricted for 10 games cause of 4 premades that didnt care about the game so they trolled (played 1 game per month or so which means they dont care about the game) i was targetted by them and flamed (for no reason i was 6/4 best score on the team) and they reported me all 4 of them So i was honor 0 for about a month and i got out Now 2-3 months later im still honor 1 after litteraly only good games where i was positive and ive gotten over 100 honors since then for sure So what doesnt matter:honor,your actual attitude,the games uve played, the time youve spent honor 0/1 What matters:reports and nothing else u wont get honor rewards until next season
vamoz (EUNE)
: When you spend your time on a game that you love then you get banned for stupid reasons, pls riot
ok you dont get permabanned for 1 game Also premades are cancer i got 10 game banned because of 4 premades that played together 1 game a month (they dont care about the game so they troll and i was the outsider in their group) Premade reports should mean a lot less since when people play with friends they purposefully flame and troll (in lower ranks such as gold at least) kinda sidetracked , but you dont get permabanned for 2-3 reports in 1 game also you muted them early so thats smart of you but uve been reported a lot on other games too and it must have not been ur first ban so that led to a perma I dont know how the other games went cant vote
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y74k9AJu,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-12T13:50:18.840+0000) > > The reason you're shown the entire log, is because it's not a word filter. No point in showing just the obvious toxic phrases. You can be an ass without using obvious insults. > > How? Ive only had good games and ive only been nice to people at my elo they would say they are reporting me if they want to too also couple games later (all good games) still locked 1 well guess im waiting for season 8 to start...
Shiwah (EUW)
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y74k9AJu,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-10T14:19:07.987+0000) > > You can unlock honour levels. However, it requires you to not be toxic at all. Getting honoured serves no purpose, if you still display toxicity in your matches -- not enough to get punished again, but still sufficient to invalidate any honour gain. the system only cares about reports I can be toxic as much as I want as long as I don't get reported that's why it shows ur logs from the entire game itjust doesn't filter the toxic ones and I know I haven't been reported so I'm just wondering how many hundreds of games ill need to play in order to be able to gain honor again as if being dropped to honor 0 isn't enough by itself for 1 in over 3000 games
Shiwah (EUW)
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y74k9AJu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-09T22:04:22.537+0000) > > Because you got chat restricted. You're supposed to go back up by your own merit. yeah but I cant go back up since I'm LOCKED at honor 1 ive been playing well and not being toxic getting as I stated 2-4 honor almost every game as I used to get before chat restriction but it still wont unlock me
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Yees i dit it, now i can talk... I'm just stuck lvl 1... So, as u say, Im going to get my rewards...?
same since I got the chat restriction Ive gotten over 30 honors and like 5 since the restriction was lifted but the game still has me locked feelsbad
: well systems is bs also I barely flamed compared to people at my elo it doesn't look at my behavior its a bot looking at the amount of reports from the same category I get which I probably got like 4 that game I only inted cause no one cared about winning the game anyway the premades were running it down spamming emotes aswell so
whatever though I'm over it No honor rewards I guess but I'm crushing plat if not diamond next season for sure still a bit salty but ill live it through Also what even were the honor rewards?
: I would mute both you and your friend so yeh id keep my cool. If you had nothing positive to say, why did you feel like you had to respond with negativity? The system doesnt care that they "provoked" you into flaming and being a negative inting kid. It looks at YOUR behaviour and it sees a toxic player. Hence the ban.
well systems is bs also I barely flamed compared to people at my elo it doesn't look at my behavior its a bot looking at the amount of reports from the same category I get which I probably got like 4 that game I only inted cause no one cared about winning the game anyway the premades were running it down spamming emotes aswell so
: You talk too much, almost all of it is negativity along with assisting enemy team/inting. Deserved.
> [{quoted}](name=K3tsu w0 t4beru,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uc4AYmAp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-06T15:08:17.509+0000) > > You talk too much, almost all of it is negativity along with assisting enemy team/inting. > Deserved. #1 i talked less than anyone except my vlad #2 lock urself in a room with me and a friend of mine with nothing else to do except communicate and play with us and the only thing thats on me and my friends mind is to piss you off you think you can keep your cool? Think not buddy The game was negative and my team was flaming me just cause im not part of their group what do you wantme to say? Nothing positive to say there
: If you don't get tilted by getting KSed on draven there'd be something wrong with u. They deserved to get banned. Sad things don't work that way though. You'll be punished for responding and they won't get punished at all. Just accept it and move on.
Finally a good answer tbh i dont care if they get banned or not i just dont want to lose rewards ive beeb working for all season because of 1 game
: Looks like you deserved it tbh. Situation was bad for you, but you did say some pretty bad things too. So deal with it and do better in the future {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Noone cared about that game so i just made the game finish quicker i dont think i did anything wrong if my whole teams flaming me when there was still no reason Im going to go back to playing well and seriously but if i could go back in time id do the same thing
Rioter Comments

ShadowDevil123

Level 100 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion