: 14 days ban. Was I banned because i am bad at game or because I am bad person ?
Did you get banned for negative chat or for griefing/intentional feeding? What does your reform card say? Does it containt any chat logs or link to a particular game?
Andy8129 (EUW)
: 14 - Day Suspension after 1 single game
Did you get banned for chat or for intentional feeding/griefing? What does your reform card says? Does it provide chat logs or a link to a particular game? If it's for chat do you mind providing your chat logs?
: What is actually perma ban worthy?
I would contact the player support for clarification. I've never seen that someone would get instant permaban for chat related offences. These logs would be enough for a permaban only if you had a 14-day ban before. Otherwise they wouldn't even lead to instant 14-day ban with a clean punishment history because they don't contain any zero tolerance stuff. Seems like a mistake to me.
: Chat banned and haven't been sent anything to say why?
Contact player support. We can't really help you if there was some error with your reform card.
TrueAbe (EUW)
: Why doesn't the punishment system work?
It's complicated. Did he afk for those 5-7 minutes? If so afk cases are handled by leaverbuster. As far as I know afking players get low priority queues as punishments at first and not insta 14-day bans as trolls/intentional feeders. Then he just farmed for 20 minutes leaving his team alone. I understand that he was doing so to grief you, but how would an automated system know that? It's not like taking farm as support or farming for 20 minutes is punishable per se, so the system can't really distinguish if he was playing seriously or doing this to troll you.
: Quitting this garbage game
There's no need to compare inting and flaming because it's not a competition. Both are bad and punishable behaviors. But it's infinitely easier for the automated system to detect negative chat than true inting/trolling compared to just having a bad game/score. It's pointless flaming a troll/inter. Your insults won't stop them. If anything they will only get satisfaction that they've managed to get on your nerves. And by flaming you only worsen the atmosphere for the innocent players. Plus flamers often blame inters while inters say that they feed to punish flamers so who is in the right here? In my 7 years of League I've never inted or trolled and also haven't seen many legit inters/trolls yet almost every game there is at least one flamer. A lot of flamers claim that they only flame inters/trolls, but how come I encounter so many flamers eventhough there are no inters/trolls in my games to trigger them?
Smaxie (EUW)
: Dropped honor :D!
> The only question I have is why does riot even use chat or forums if everything someone is typing he is considered "negative and flaming" and gets chat restricted. Because chat can be used in a positive/neutral manner. It doesn't have to be used just to blame your team for being bad, pointing out every mistake of your temmates, calling for reports or straight up insulting someone. Here are some example of normal chat: Let's play defensive Gj everyone Let's baron I'll splitpush I'll gank after blue Defend Invade Let's wait for level 6 > I was playing a game and we were playing and talking in chat and I promise you nothing that is considered in riot's eyes "flaming" and I get chat restricted at the start of the game :D! Show your chat logs then. Maybe the system indeed made a mistake, in which case you should contact the player support. > Also last thread I made I made about duo trolls who ran it down mid in my game and provided screenshots. I got a warning for shaming. It's not allowed to name/shame players on forums because it only leads to unnecessary witch hunts. What's the point either way? Posting screenshots of offenders on forums won't solve anything. If you really want to take an extra step apart from reporting them send these screenshots to player support which can then take disciplinary actions. > I get flamed and said to get cancer and that my mom is a prostitute and yet I get 0 feedback reports :) Riot did it in a way that you don't get spammed by instant feedback reports, so these messages are quite rare and you won't receive it every time someone is punished. > I wont be surprised if I will get banned for failing in a game, because 4 premades reported me. The number of reports doesn't really do anything. 1 = 9 reports. If the system receives even one report it checks your behavior, so premades don't have any power over you. False reports also don't do anything if you didn't break the rules.
IOW Kat (EUW)
: So I got permbanned... Was it a bit to harsh?
It may seem harsh, because you were not extremely toxic, however, the system works in a way that after 14-day ban even a small sign of negativity will grant you a permaban, because you probably got several punishments already, but refused to change your behavior. In your logs there are insults like 'moron' and 'stupid', and you also argue and blame other players which is all considered negative behavior so it logically lead to a permanent ban.
hi lm Gosu (EUNE)
: Account Suspended
Did you get a 14-day ban before this? After 14-day ban you are on a very thin ice, and even the smallest sign of negativity will lead to permaban. And your logs are full of negativity. Pretty much every line is negative. For example, in the first game you start blaming and report calling from the very start of the game. It's unfortunate that you didn't learn from the previous punishments and didn't change your behavior. Good luck with the next account if you decide to continue playing.
Get Juk3d (EUNE)
: I love league of Legends, I hate league of legends
Actually no. It's been years since I've played League solo, maybe, except a game of Aram when I had time for only a short gaming sessions. I only play with my brother when we run out of other stuff to play with like several months long breaks. We played Grim Dawn and then returned to LOL after finishing, then switched to WOW Classic, but realised it's not worth the money since we can only play on weekends so jumped back to LOL again, now waiting for Wolcen full release to forget about LOL for a few months again. Otherwise I can surely say that I could uninstall this game and never look back. There's just too much better games to play solo, but League is sure a consistent choice when it comes to multiplayer.
: Again, as per the first reply you've appeared to completely my intentions and didn't quite get my point. I requested they stopped inting, No flaming, no toxicity, just literally said "please stop or i'll be forced to report you" to which his reply was to simply do it more. I'd read the post regarding the Sett player, That ban was more than likely triggered again, due to the automated system therein attempting to understand what had happened and as it's a bug it could be considered "abuse" > simply lost their lane or labels as troll any player that doesn't play the way they expect or doesn't listen to their calls. it's comments like this which attest as to why the game is plagued, Sorry but it's true you're either someone who intentionally feeds yourself or you're just choosing to disagree with me simply because of how openly toxic I've stated I am.
> [{quoted}](name=Exiled Sheep,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XAFReAnQ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-17T12:55:31.365+0000) > > Again, as per the first reply you've appeared to completely my intentions and didn't quite get my point. > > I requested they stopped inting, No flaming, no toxicity, just literally said "please stop or i'll be forced to report you" > to which his reply was to simply do it more. > Ok, but report calling is still a negative behavior, and can easily warrant a permaban after 14-day ban. And as I already said in my first comment it's simply pointless. If you have the need to report someone then do it instead of threatning them. > [{quoted}](name=Exiled Sheep,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XAFReAnQ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-17T12:55:31.365+0000) > > it's comments like this which attest as to why the game is plagued, Sorry but it's true you're either someone who intentionally feeds yourself or you're just choosing to disagree with me simply because of how openly toxic I've stated I am. > In this case I was speaking about the community/playerbase in general and not you in particular. But for some reason you automatically get defensive and think that it's aimed particularly at you even though I specifically said: > I personally don't trust a **community** that is ready to tear apart anyone who has simply lost their lane or labels as troll any player that doesn't play the way they expect or doesn't listen to their calls.
: Being punished for calling out intentional feeders/griefers.
> I didn't flame this game nor did i say anything negative simply requested he stopped inting or i'll be reporting him There's simply no point flaming, calling out or threatning to report someone because it's unlikely that they will stop their behavior. If anything it will encourage them to behave like that even more because they achieved their goal - they got a reaction from you, they provoked you and made you mad. If you feel the need to report someone then just do it instead of harassing others with report threats. > But wasting 4 peoples precious time according to your jurisdiction is acceptable behavior! That's simply not true. It's just that punishments are applied by an automated system. While it's easy for the system to spot negative chat, it's much harder to determine whether a player is really trolling/intentionally feeding or just having a terrible game. The system also has to be somewhat liberal because there would be nothing worse than banning innocent players who had terrible scores because they were simply crushed by the enemy. And still people do get banned for inting. Just yesterday there was a thread from someone who got banned for inting and also from a guy who got banned for inting by mistake due to a Sett bug. > Your community is literally dying because you fail to keep griefer/wintraders/trolls in check. What do you propose for them to do? As I already pointed out the automated system cannot detect the intent of the feeding player effectively. And because League has millions of players it's unrealistic to hire that many employees that would check the games manually. Involve other players some say? I personally don't trust a community that is ready to tear apart anyone who has simply lost their lane or labels as troll any player that doesn't play the way they expect or doesn't listen to their calls.
Ivy Senpai (EUNE)
: https://ibb.co/nb2cRfF
> [{quoted}](name=Ivy Senpai,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fBA2fvcY,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-16T21:41:03.339+0000) > > https://ibb.co/nb2cRfF Yeah, seems like the system made a mistake which is quite rare, but can happen. In this cases the player just needs to contact the player support.
Ivy Senpai (EUNE)
: also i seen a 14-day ban to other player who says in chat that he said only : "gg ". that's all he said so yea im sure riot ban works like how many "rage and upset kids " report you for no reason. also we all know that tyler1 got IPban wich is more bad then perma ban and he got unban. and he was toxic af... so i'm a little kid if you seen t1..
> [{quoted}](name=Ivy Senpai,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fBA2fvcY,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-16T20:32:20.499+0000) > > also i seen a 14-day ban to other player who says in chat that he said only : "gg ". that's all he said so yea im sure riot ban works like how many "rage and upset kids " report you for no reason. also we all know that tyler1 got IPban wich is more bad then perma ban and he got unban. and he was toxic af... so i'm a little kid if you seen t1.. Where did you see this player with 14-day ban for only saying 'gg'? Could you provide the link? If that really happened he could just contact player support and they would remove the ban if that's all he said. Mistakes do happen. Still Tyler1 didn't get any of his banned accounts back - he just regained the right to play again without being banned on a first sight. Also the fact that he got unbanned in the end is also nothing extraordinary. There is an article about ID bans, and it says there that players can appeal their ID ban in a year, and there's a chance that it will get removed: https://support-leagueoflegends.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013815928
Ivy Senpai (EUNE)
: if i can get a 14-day chat log i can show to you but i dont know how to do it or who to ask for it i didn't saved it..
> [{quoted}](name=Ivy Senpai,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fBA2fvcY,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-16T20:24:21.128+0000) > > if i can get a 14-day chat log i can show to you but i dont know how to do it or who to ask for it i didn't saved it.. Perhaps you could contact support and ask for it.
Drda (EUW)
: Cant even have fun in this game anymore?
You don't have to justify yourself or prove anything to anyone, just don't be surprised if eventually your behavior leads to harsher punishments when you yourself were completely convinced that the things you write are not out of line. At least that's how many punished players act here on boards when they get 14-day bans or permabans.
Ivy Senpai (EUNE)
: perma ban cause my teammates and enemy.
When you get 14-day ban it says on your card that this is your last warning and the next offence will lead to permanent ban. That means that from now on you are on a thin ice and even the smallest sign of negativity will lead to permaban. In these chat logs you were arguing, blaming others and calling for reports all of which is considered negative behavior. Also it doesn't matter if 7 people report you. 1 report = 9 reports. Basically if even one player reports you the system checks for negativity in your chat. You say your 14-day ban was unfair. Do you maybe have logs so that we can look at them? If you thought the 14-day ban was unfair why didn't you contact support or post your logs here on boards?
1von (EUNE)
: I'm thinking that having at least 9 to 10+ deaths it's feeding. So** MAYBE they can make system that detect that after the game and punish the player.** Let's be honest now **Even on BAD days you can't die 10 times ... It's just not possible. Otherwise either you suck so hard or you troll. ** But cmon League is not that hard game .. you have 6 skills, team play and that's it. Its not engineering. You should have at least a few brain cells left XD Stupid trolls.
> [{quoted}](name=1von,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JXbyjX4X,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-15T20:14:43.310+0000) > > I'm thinking that having at least 9 to 10+ deaths it's feeding. > So** MAYBE they can make system that detect that after the game and punish the player.** > Let's be honest now > **Even on BAD days you can't die 10 times ... It's just not possible. Otherwise either you suck so hard or you troll. ** > But cmon League is not that hard game .. you have 6 skills, team play and that's it. > Its not engineering. > You should have at least a few brain cells left XD > Stupid trolls. Then let's start with punishing you because you have games where you have 10+ deaths. To be fair, you also have a lot of kills, however, you also have such games as: 4/10/9 Yassuo 1/13/8 Lissandra 4/11/2 Yassuo
Joetri10 (EUW)
: I want to update people on a 10 game chat ban i got, and what i just had to endure.
Hansiman already perfectly explained to you everything, but you just refuse to listen. If someone starts being toxic, you can just mute them and report after the game. That way you protect yourself from further harassment and also make sure that the system checks their negative behavior and applies the necessary punishment. You can't claim that they don't get punished because you yourself got punished and that should be a perfect example to you. Starting flaming back at toxic players accomplishes nothing. It's pointless in its essence and only fuels the negativity. It's not like your words will magically put the flamers in their place, because it's the internet - they will just continue to flame even further. Plus with your flaming you will bring even more negativity into the game and make the game even more unpleasant to the non-flaming players. In League of Legends context the right way to protect yourself is mute and report the flamers instead of becomming a flamer yourself. What about communication since it's a teambased game you say? As already pointed out it's unlikely that a toxic player is interested in a normal communication that would be helpful for your team so it's pretty safe to just mute them. You allow flamers to provoke you by not using the mute function and then complain about them provoking you. Doesn't it seem ironic to you?
: Stealing and having a go at someone are 2 different things mate. You can do better than that
> [{quoted}](name=HairyGorilla,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pf7IJnGF,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2020-01-11T11:18:48.688+0000) > > Stealing and having a go at someone are 2 different things mate. You can do better than that If you have no criminal record and punch someone in the face you will face only some light punishment or maybe even no punishment at all. However, let's say you commited some serious crime, served your time and got out on parole. Now, even small offences like starting a fight can get you back in prison easily since you already have a serious criminal background. I'm pretty sure that you weren't over the top toxic when you got your permaban. Maybe slightly negative. And if you had such attitude and kept your toxicity low in the beginning when you had a clean punishment history maybe you wouldn't gotten punished at all. But usually 14-day bans are given to players that either say some zero tolerance things or are constantly flaming in large amounts. So since you already have a history of serious negative behavior, now even some minor things/'crimes' can grant you permaban.
: But what if all of your games are losses is it good?
> [{quoted}](name=SARDINAS ULAM MO,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sgk13d8N,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-09T22:39:34.904+0000) > > But what if all of your games are losses is it good? Again it depends. Do you have fun playing the game despite your loses? How long have you been playing? Maybe you are still new to the game, and as result lose more than you win. You can try to improve, for example, watching videos and streams, reading guides, practicing csing against bots. But even if you are the best player in the world you will still lose a portion of your games so you just have to accept it instead of going nuts over your loses.
: Games should be fun not stressfully prostrated
It depends on your attitude and mentality. What is fun for you? What stresses you in League? For example, if toxic people stress you out and make the game unfun for you it can be dealt with by muting everyone at the start of every game. However, if you are for example stressed and frustrated by loses or by the fact that your teammates are playing poorly there's not much that can be done because League of Legends is a competitive game in its essence. You have to understand that one team has to lose, one team will be better than the other, one laner will outperform the other laner, some players will be better than others. If you can't learn to accept loses and the fact that at times your teammates will underperform or get outplayed and learn to enjoy the game despite these factors then perhaps League of Legends is not for you.
Exellence (EUNE)
: The broken punish system ! READ
The system is fair. If anything I would prefer it to be even more harsher because there are still toxic people in 90% of my games. If you saying that your punishment was unfair then show chat logs. Replacing permabans with chat restrictions is not gonna work. Riot tried it, and found out that when toxic people could not use chat anymore they resorted to other negative behavior - trolling, inting, griefing which is much harder for system to detect than negative chat.
PurpleOrk (EUW)
: You people keep spreading the misinformation Riot provides, then refuse to claim responsibility when people come to the boards with a chatlog without anything warranting a ban, but that got reported by premades, and just say: "be less toxic". You cost so many accounts... Riot must be mighty satisfied with your services.
> [{quoted}](name=PurpleOrk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=d68ukaqe,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2020-01-03T21:00:42.241+0000) > > You people keep spreading the misinformation Riot provides, then refuse to claim responsibility when people come to the boards with a chatlog without anything warranting a ban, but that got reported by premades, and just say: "be less toxic". > You cost so many accounts... Riot must be mighty satisfied with your services. Could you provide some source for these 'chatlog without anything warranting a ban'? Because I follow behavior boards pretty actively and I rarely see any unwarranted punishments. This thread is no exception. At the end of the day Riot decides what is considered toxic in their game and not your or mine personal opinion on toxicity. But if you want my opinion I wouldn't want to end up in a game with someone as the OP (based on his logs).
CJXander (EUNE)
: The system cannot distinguish trolls because of the community
That's why I don't trust anyone who says that they have trolls every game because this is exactly their definition of troll. Basically this community's concensus is that anyone that doesn't play the way I like is a troll.
uOySalome (EUNE)
: how you gonna tell me not to talk in a 5v5 team game that is best played strategically??
> [{quoted}](name=uOySalome,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Vokr1LQ0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-30T12:56:13.145+0000) > > how you gonna tell me not to talk in a 5v5 team game that is best played strategically?? Then use it **strategically **instead of insulting, blaming, arguing, pointing out how bad someone is playing, calling for reports etc.
: Toxic Behavior/Chat Restriction
> BUT imagine just wanting to play a normal casual game of everyones favorite game League of legends! Yeah, and imagine flaming over a video game in a casual normal mode only because someone didn't listen to your calls and didn't play as you wanted. > They didnt get banned? They are still playing But you yourself got only a chat restriction and not a ban. So how would you check if that person also got only chat restriction and not a ban?
: riot please disapper !!! get lost from europe useles %%%%%%s.
The fact that someone is new to the game doesn't necesarily mean that they are bad. Maybe they are fast learners or just mechanically skilled in general. For example, I know a Russian streamer who is playing League for the first year, but hit Platinum on Russian and EUW servers. Yet you play for 9 years and are only gold. Also each team has the same chances to get newbie, troll, feeder, afker etc. The only constant factor in every game is you.
: https://puu.sh/ET4on/d040e8b92a.png https://puu.sh/ET4ro/2e9107c0eb.png https://puu.sh/ET4s8/99a1541e57.png https://puu.sh/ET4tC/e8365445d9.png
> [{quoted}](name=DemkiMuviki,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pEYq5YeF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-25T10:08:40.435+0000) > > https://puu.sh/ET4on/d040e8b92a.png > https://puu.sh/ET4ro/2e9107c0eb.png > https://puu.sh/ET4s8/99a1541e57.png > https://puu.sh/ET4tC/e8365445d9.png I don't really see anything offensive. However, we simple players can't really help you. Please, contact player support. Maybe your ban was a mistake or you got the wrong reform card.
MiriambIrA (EUNE)
: Chat restrict for 1 game?
The chat logs that were provided to you are only an example of your negative behavior. Perhaps this game was the last drop that made the system punish you. Maybe if you contact the support they might provide you more chat logs of your negative behavior, but they might as well say that this is enough because these logs are obviously toxic.
: Once I have figured out how to bring Alan Turing back from the grave, I'll get back to you.
> [{quoted}](name=GamingReformed,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s1w2hNqu,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-12-24T01:50:34.881+0000) > > Once I have figured out how to bring Alan Turing back from the grave, I'll get back to you. Ok, now I'm pretty convinced that you are the same delusional guy from the threads I linked, because he also uses Alan Turing arguments which would be pretty big coincidence. https://imgur.com/lQo9Cv9 So there's no point discussing with you and your excuses. Took you almost a month to get your photoshoped proof :D
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=GamingReformed,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s1w2hNqu,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-23T00:42:32.424+0000) > > The boards don't bug when you edit comments. You just got caught repeating yourself coz you got slapped in the face with cold hard undeniable proof. As you say buddy. > Link to said thread. Thanks. https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/vRA9fiwU-psa-premades?comment=0002000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/aT6Y3RGp-2-week-ban-no-chat-logs > I've posted cold hard proof. You're the kinda person who could witness a murder and then claim said murder was a hoax. > > You clearly don't read threads before posting, do you? I HAVE contacted support (said that more than one on this thread) and if you had ANY level of intelligence you'd know that saying it takes support 6 months to reply is CLEARLY exaggeration. > > Inb4HansideletesthiscommentcozIsaidyoulackintelligence. (If he does I'll just repost it). What proof? First of all, as I already said it can be photoshopped. In the worst case scenario you either got some faulty reform card or maybe your punishment is indeed wrong. Here's a comparison to you: you order a product, but when you receive it you find out that it's faulty. However, instead of contacting customer support and asking for a refund or a replacement of the product you just start telling everyone that this company is one big, greedy scam because you have **undeniable proof **in a form of faulty product even though you haven't tried to resolve this issue. If you are really interested in finding out the truth then keep us updated about your chat with customer support. If they tell you that your punishment stays without giving you any new reform card proving that you were flaming, that I'll admit that Riot is greedy evil company. Until then all you have is either photoshopped or faulty reform card and not some undeniable proof. But of course you are free to blindly stick to your beliefs without any proof.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=GamingReformed,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s1w2hNqu,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-23T00:11:24.857+0000) > > Top KEK with the copy and paste. > > You get slapped in the face twice so resort to repeating yourself. > > Thank you, next. > > RIP you :D Not my fault that boards sometimes bug when you edit comment, but good job on runing away from the original topic. Your tone and writing style actually reminds me of some other forums participant who made insane claims about a dummy account which got punished for comms even though they didn't use chat at all. But when asked for proof he started inventing tons of excuses. Now you do the same, because you were told to contact support, but you start inventing excuses that it will take them 6 months to reply.
: I did contact support. But yano, it takes like 6 years for support to respond. Also, what/who do I trust more, myself, a player who '/mute all' at the start of every game and doesn't type in game. Or a system designed by Riot Lyte, a person whom is infamously toxic? Yeah, I trust myself. Also also, you've been slapped in the face with hard evidence so it's 'photoshopped' - was waiting for that one! Top kek.
> [{quoted}](name=GamingReformed,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s1w2hNqu,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-12-23T00:04:20.292+0000) > > I did contact support. But yano, it takes like 6 years for support to respond. > > Also, what/who do I trust more, myself, a player who '/mute all' at the start of every game and doesn't type in game. Or a system designed by Riot Lyte, a person whom is infamously toxic? > > Yeah, I trust myself. > > Also also, you've been slapped in the face with hard evidence so it's 'photoshopped' - was waiting for that one! Top kek. You were already told to contact support. It's not like we, simple players, can help you if your reform card bugged or if your punishment was a legit mistake. Also a rethorical question. Who do you think I will trust more: a system that has proven to make very little mistake when carrying out punishments or some random dude on the internet who is looking for a conflict and could have photoshoped the whole thing?
Shirokige (EUW)
: Champion troll bans
Simply don't declare your champion so you don't risk getting trolled - I never declare mine. However, if it's a new champion or strong and popular pick you shouldn't really be surprised that people want it banned. In this case I suggest you to actually declare it so that your temmates know not to ban it (of course there's a chance they still will). Also your solution too can be abusable. Let's say I'm delusional and don't believe that champion X with 70 % winrate is actually overpowered, so I declare it so that my teammates can't ban it because I'm convinced it's just a waste of ban slot.
: Only because you can give a shit about people trolling, insulting and inting your games its not the only possible and acceptable reaction. If someone attacks your rights as a player and destroys the game experience of 4 people this person shouldnt be guarded by any rules. If someone calls me to %%%% my mother and is even so hard inting that he calls it in chat calling me super toxic for blaming him for that is just... to much. Dont act like i used harsh words or anything, seriously where did we get that people try to legitimate a ban for begging for reports on a super troll who perma flames and insults everyone... If you want to test out weird non-meta stuff do that in normals, they are made for such bs. As you can see it didnt worked besides the fact he trolled anyways and never wanted to play serious.
> [{quoted}](name=botstopfeedffs,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MWYgA6q4,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-20T16:13:49.557+0000) > > Only because you can give a shit about people trolling, insulting and inting your games its not the only possible and acceptable reaction. If someone attacks your rights as a player and destroys the game experience of 4 people this person shouldnt be guarded by any rules. If someone calls me to %%%% my mother and is even so hard inting that he calls it in chat calling me super toxic for blaming him for that is just... to much. Dont act like i used harsh words or anything, seriously where did we get that people try to legitimate a ban for begging for reports on a super troll who perma flames and insults everyone... > One report is enough for the system so again it's pointless to ask for reports, because more reports don't do anything and don't increase the chances that someone will get punished. If you add oil to the fire and start flaming the flamer or the troll it creates even more unpleasant gaming environment for other players who just want to enjoy the game, and also reduces your chance of winning even more because you are ruining the team's morale even more and also are probably concentrating less on the game and more on typing. It's understandable that we are not robots and that we might snap or become angry with other players, but the fact that you already got banned just shows that you react this way constantly. For example, I have been playing League for almost 7 years, and yes sometimes I snap because it's natural, but yet I never have been punished because I don't flame every other game. Just think about it - only small portion of community gets banned/permabanned. That means that the majority can behave themselves enough and control their emotions to not get punished. So why can't you? > If you want to test out weird non-meta stuff do that in normals, they are made for such bs. As you can see it didnt worked besides the fact he trolled anyways and never wanted to play serious Fortunately you don't decide and make the rules who can play what in which mode. Of course you can continue to stick your opinion and keep on with your negative behavior, but it will just end with another punishment.
: Sure, if she says multiple times "i troll %%%% you", ends with 0/12 and 20 cs and gets blamed by the whole team im not allowed to accuse her of trolling. Btw, picking and AP Champ as ADC if we have 4 AP champs in our team is definitly troll besides from the fact she picked Ahri as an adc
> [{quoted}](name=botstopfeedffs,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MWYgA6q4,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-12-20T14:19:57.545+0000) > > Sure, if she says multiple times "i troll %%%% you", ends with 0/12 and 20 cs and gets blamed by the whole team im not allowed to accuse her of trolling. It's pointless either way. What does blaming her achieves? Will she stop trolling? If anything she will troll even more because she got the reaction out of you. You are only fighting fire with fire and creating more negativity. The smartest thing is to mute and report afterwards. > Btw, picking and AP Champ as ADC if we have 4 AP champs in our team is definitly troll besides from the fact she picked Ahri as an adc That's why I don't trust people who say they have 'trolls' every game and that these so called 'trolls' should be punished even harsher. If someone doesn't play the way you want or doesn't listen to your calls it doesn't necesarily mean that they are trolling. By definition 'troll' is someone who is trying to upset others **intentionally**. Also by your logic if someone picks top/mid/jungle AD when the whole team is already AD they are trolls.
: Most senseless ban ever
Report calling and blaming is negative behavior which is pretty much what you did the whole game. Also for your information, the botlane meta is quite strange now and very different champions are played there. In the past month I've seen Vladimir, Urgot, Heimerdinger, Veigar, Yasuo, Irelia, Cassiopie, Rengar instead of the conventional ADC. No need to accuse people of trolling because of it.
: Banned for Intentionally Feeding Despite not Intentionally Feeding Once
Contact the support, ask them to watch replay. Despite what people here are saying I watched the replay (till your 11th death), and there was no intentional feeding - yes, the game was very unfortunate for you, maybe you should have played more passive at time, but definitely no inting.
: asking to FF the game and do a vote is apperently "toxic"
Question: why do you have to announce it or spam it the whole game in chat? You have a surrender button. If you want it, just press it. If you want, press it over and over again. Same with mute and reports threats. You don't have to announce your intentions in chat and annoy everyone else. If you truly want to mute or report someone then just do it instead of spamming the chat. I can also guarantee that no one has been punished for asking to surrender alone. There was definitely more negativity in chat. If you want you can prove me wrong with chat logs.
: Game 1 In-Game Kayn you ff yet: wow Kayn you ff yet: shit Kayn you ff yet: i Kayn you ff yet: shat Kayn you ff yet: mysel Kayn you ff yet: my god this thresh is so bad Kayn you ff yet: yet so lucky Kayn you ff yet: nice hitbox Kayn you ff yet: omg gp stop feeding! Kayn you ff yet: omg u suck! Kayn you ff yet: omg gp nice SS! Kayn you ff yet: omg noob premade mid and top! Kayn you ff yet: omg twitch fed darius! Kayn you ff yet: ez Kayn you ff yet: lol imagine losing game to this trash gp Kayn you ff yet: lol virgin Kayn you ff yet: say ty %%%%% Kayn you ff yet: gg easy sup diff Game 2 In-Game Kayn you ff yet: ? Kayn you ff yet: jax ur iq is equal to ur current cs Kayn you ff yet: how Kayn you ff yet: did Kayn you ff yet: my Kayn you ff yet: ult Kayn you ff yet: not Kayn you ff yet: %%%%ing Kayn you ff yet: work Kayn you ff yet: stfu inbred Kayn you ff yet: did u dodge my q ? Kayn you ff yet: im good Kayn you ff yet: ofc Kayn you ff yet: my powerspike is at 2/10 Kayn you ff yet: long way to go Kayn you ff yet: why ff i'm carrying this Kayn you ff yet: report morgana Kayn you ff yet: dude dont tell me Kayn you ff yet: ur that %%%%ing lucky Kayn you ff yet: lucian Kayn you ff yet: afk Kayn you ff yet: plz turn on ur monitor Kayn you ff yet: loooooooool Kayn you ff yet: this lucian Kayn you ff yet: nice yuumi Kayn you ff yet: maybe attach to me Kayn you ff yet: this yuumi so bad Kayn you ff yet: 1st time? Kayn you ff yet: nha Kayn you ff yet: i beat her in lane Kayn you ff yet: u can stay attached Kayn you ff yet: and use abilities Kayn you ff yet: like HEALING Kayn you ff yet: nah Kayn you ff yet: need 2 more deaths Kayn you ff yet: for my powerspike Kayn you ff yet: see Kayn you ff yet: nah Kayn you ff yet: if she actually heals me Kayn you ff yet: we win Kayn you ff yet: xddddd Kayn you ff yet: WTF Kayn you ff yet: noobs Kayn you ff yet: jess why Kayn you ff yet: idiot Game 3 In-Game Kayn you ff yet: ashe Kayn you ff yet: ever heard about orbwalking Kayn you ff yet: there was no reason to die there Kayn you ff yet: nice tema btw Kayn you ff yet: team Kayn you ff yet: uninstall after this game Kayn you ff yet: all of u Kayn you ff yet: report this botlane Kayn you ff yet: look at ur score Kayn you ff yet: let me guess you lost it because of me? Kayn you ff yet: or your dog walking on your keyboard Kayn you ff yet: heim Kayn you ff yet: delete ur system 32 Kayn you ff yet: uninstalling league wont be enough Would you give 14 day ban for this? Or give chat restrictions
> [{quoted}](name=Kayn you ff yet,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=k5fn2KQe,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-16T15:28:10.658+0000) > > Would you give 14 day ban for this? Or give chat restrictions Frankly, I would give permaban, but the system is too generous. But I'm sure it will come because after your 14-day ban even slightest sign of negativity will grant you a permaban so you have to change your behavior completely to not lose your account. You have been warned.
: if you hate the game so much then why don't you play something else instead of wasting time on the boards complaining about it?
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gragVUi0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-16T08:03:03.617+0000) > > if you hate the game so much then why don't you play something else instead of wasting time on the boards complaining about it? Exactly. There are tons of amazing games for different tastes, but somehow these people decide to stick with the game they hate so much. They stay eventhough they believe that developers are unfair to them and mistreating them. Sounds like a psychopatic behavior.
: Getting into a game of summoners I have blocked
Blocking people only blocks their chat, but you can still be matched with them. If block function would prevent you from getting matched with the blocked players it would just be abusable because people would just block good players and pros.
: Why is every support playing non support champions
My 5 cents. Have been maining support for 5-6 years and always playing pretty conventional support picks - Sona, Leona, Braum, Alistar, Janna, Lulu, Nami. Played Nami almost exclusively for 2 seasons, but then I just got sick of it. I got sick of hiding under our turret the whole game when playing against 'I support' Pyke who brainlesly goes in as soon as he gets a grab and get's out safely with his invisibility if something doesn't go according to his plan, gets 15 kills per game and outdamages every one or Senna/Brand/Lux/Velkoz/Xerath who also often have more damage then the ADC on the endgame charts. It's just pretty impossible to play conventional supports in this crazy meta when the support becomes another carry. It literaly causes me pain imagining picking Janna or Sona into these modern 'supports' because it would just be a suicide. I also see a growing trend of ADCs flaming support players for picking passive 'warding supports' who are not good for anything else than warding. So I joined the dark side and started playing full damage Lux/Zyra/Morgana because this way you at least don't get bullied by 'I support' Pyke/Senna/Nautilus and others. I think botlane in general has been a big sheitfest for quite some time now. I think I've now seen everything on botlane. Yasuos, Vladimirs, Irelias, Veigars, Heimerdingers, Mordekaisers, Pantheons, Urgots, Rengars - you name it. I feel simpathy for those who still try to stick to conventional ADCs and supports.
: What do you guys do when a teammate ban ur champ?
I just pick and play something else instead of flaming and starting drama. Also if someone bans my champion out of spite or because it's 'non-meta' or whathever usually their toxic behavior continues in-game so it's an easy report. I think last year someone banned my main support Nami which I played almost exclusively for two seasons at that time. And his excuse was: 'I don't feel good about Namies. I alway lose with a Nami on my team.' Instead of flaming him I just picked another support, played silently and we won.
: Is a chat restriction ban justified here?
Well, your chat log is negative so it's deserved. Is it the only chat log? Usually it's about the frequency and not the severity. Even if you are not super toxic, but still show mild toxicity every other game then expect to be punished. Also I see that you are not even level 30, and as far as I know they punish newer accounts even harsher to cut toxicity in its root and prevent banned players from playing if they keep showing toxicity on fresh accounts.
helburgham (EUNE)
: Total unfair chat ban!
You are not allowed to break the rules, even if other players break the rules, are flaming you or are more toxic than you.
: So RIOT have invented AI computing that can tell what is a report and false report? They better go to NASA with that, as I'm pretty positive no one in history has invented a self-aware-AI yet. But yet you tell me a computer can tell what a 'false report' is, huh :)? Why don't you go ahead and tell me what a 'false report' is, please. Explain how a computer will NOT punish me for saying "Why are you so angry?" while my teammate, just one game ago, said "subhuman ret adr shiit". Go ahead :) Of course, I'm the punished one. So I'd love to know how that works :) So yes. I am right. Because it's the same every time. "It doesn't do that." "How does it not?" "ER ER.. B-BECAUSE IT'... DOESN'T?" "How doesn't it?" "ERRRR BE-BECAUSE IT... JUST PLAY NICE AND IT WON'T HHEHE OKAY??? " That's how we can tell that's just a copy-and-paste reply.
> [{quoted}](name=GodILoveBread,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xFIgJQnd,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-09T23:43:29.114+0000) > > So RIOT have invented AI computing that can tell what is a report and false report? They better go to NASA with that, as I'm pretty positive no one in history has invented a self-aware-AI yet. But yet you tell me a computer can tell what a 'false report' is, huh :)? > > Why don't you go ahead and tell me what a 'false report' is, please. > > Explain how a computer will NOT punish me for saying "Why are you so angry?" while my teammate, just one game ago, said "subhuman ret adr shiit". Go ahead :) Of course, I'm the punished one. So I'd love to know how that works :) > > So yes. I am right. > > Because it's the same every time. > > "It doesn't do that." > "How does it not?" > "ER ER.. B-BECAUSE IT'... DOESN'T?" > "How doesn't it?" > "ERRRR BE-BECAUSE IT... JUST PLAY NICE AND IT WON'T HHEHE OKAY??? " > > That's how we can tell that's just a copy-and-paste reply. The fact that we don't know how exactly it works doesn't mean it's not true. Even more, it's not in Riot's interest to reveal the details behind their AI and machine learning because then people would start looking for ways to abuse and trick the AI system to avoid punishments. However, here's a thing. Anyone who has been following behavior boards knows that there are almost no wrong punishments. Almost anyone who posts their chat logs just proves that the AI was right. If your theory was correct and the AI couldn't distinguish between true and false reports there would be plenty evidence where the AI made mistake and punished players for false reports. I'm playing for 7 years and never been punished. If I ask Riot support to give me data on how many times people reported me I believe it would be quite a number. Yet the AI somehow could tell that these reports are false and didn't punish me.
: I got a 14 day ban for a litlle thing just a litlle thing
There are zero tolerance words that grant you insta 14-day ban like k y s, n i g g e r and f a g g o t. It seems you used the third one.
: You have too much hope in people word. He inted and was suprised that you can get banned for that. You can wach replay of his "amazing" performence.
> [{quoted}](name=HusarzZagladyPL,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=NmTqw0hI,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T01:14:20.506+0000) > > You have too much hope in people word. > He inted and was suprised that you can get banned for that. > You can wach replay of his "amazing" performence. How do you watch a replay of another player's game though? Genuine question.
Show more

Shozis

Level 132 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion