Rioter Comments
CJXander (EUNE)
: Ahri animated wallpaper
lovly <3{{champion:103}}
CJXander (EUNE)
: Syndra fan art animated wallpaper
O-M-G ;_; I love this <3
: Nice.
I agree with you...at this point my eyes hurt T_T I mean I like Draven but this ...ehh
: [Skin Idea] Heartseeker/-broken Jhin
UUuuu!I like the especially the mask {{summoner:31}}
Eveninn (EUW)
: Not exactly sure what you mean. But essentially all a boards Report does is notify the mods. Then mods will take a look at it and if they deem it to be worth removing, they Hand out a notification and eventually ban. (depending on what exactly it was and how harsh) This will not affect ingame anyway, and the Person who reported doesn't get anything from it. (apart from maybe a Feeling of justice being done, everyone their own.) The only affect it will have is to stay in your "boards history", so if you Keep repeating breaking rules (especially the same rule) mods will see you have already been punished once and most likely choose a harsher punishment for the 2nd time. Ofc how big punishments are always depends on the actual cases on hand.
for...give me a sec,tiping a summoner name who was a a-hole you can say... and the topic was about players who are friendly and not so friendly."This will not affect ingame anyway,..." this part made me chill.Thank you :)
Rioter Comments
: Oh hey, 9Dragons. That's a game I've not heard in a long time. Glad to see people still play it. Don't actually have anything to add to your issue btw.
No problem.Yeah 9Dragons :3
: If you enjoy RTS games I'd suggest Shogun 2 Total War, Age of Empires 3, An act of aggression. They're all not free ofc, but they're not all that expensive as well. And if you feel like playing some hardcore action/fighting game I'd suggest MKX or Street fighter V. Orrr maybe if u like RPG games with immense graphics and gorgeous details PLUS an AMAZING story I'd suggest the almighty Witcher 3 wild hunt. And finally if you want to try a game similar to LoL I'd suggest you download Heroes of The Storm, It's free and gorgeous in it's own ways.
I will try some age of empires and the street fighter xD I will take a look at Heroes of the Storm.Origato gozaimasu
Rioter Comments
DHZ (EUW)
: I completely agree, always try. Doesn't mean you can't be nervous about it, though.
Well we all need to face our "fear"(that can be a feeling,something,...) xD
DHZ (EUW)
: You don't feel nervous to ask a girl out you're in love with?
"love" a bit to much to say that right now...For me honestly I go more with the flow,once I wrote a poem where I used all my words and it was a good call(she was in the same class-that was hard) ...Other time I just said it and we talked about that(in my first year of high school she was in her second year-it was all good just a couple of days -_-...and the last and the one I truly loved it was after a date,a long date and was ...(I would need to much to write ehh).This are the ones I put my hearth on the line you can say... The idea is just _**do what you feel**_...and be honest with her.At what I see up ...you didin't talked to much with her and you are a shy person,that is not a problem...you said you are in love with her and you dont know her so well...put this question in your mind "What do I lose if I talk with her?If I want to know her better?" ....something possible would be,maybe in the near future you will be close with her but at this point if you just let it pass then obviously you will lose something "I didn't tried"...My mentality is "I want at least to try and not to say what could have happen if I just done that then"The one who could push you right now is yourself...good luck sorry if I made same grammar mistakes but you get the idea {{summoner:14}}
MrBunnyFluf (EUNE)
: I need help with a girl.....
sometimes I woinder what the heck ...it's so hard this days just to talk with someone?Just talk with the girl -_-
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 22
This is intresting ... {{champion:201}} He has the mustache,protector of every poro ^.^,he can protect the ADC very well and any any teammate.He is awesome!! {{champion:78}} She looks kawaii and hammer time!Her W is very very useful against a lot of "pain champs"(a rengo,riven even lb) and she can even trap Tristana in her "cage" so she can't jump. {{champion:222}} more becuase she is the first champ I wanted to own.A friend started "see this game ,will play..." some years ago and he showed me the basic stuff"farm with aa so you can save mana...that is the tower...comon play against players...".After I used the ip for Xin because he insisted -_- I wanted something else and that was Jinx...6300ip a week of normals xD Awesome moments with this champ are like killing somone base to base with ult or again with ultimate evelynn(sounds ehhh...but making a kill when she was running,war of fog and she was in stealth mode ahhh...so good
: Help, skins.
ehh...maybe the one you will use more?
Rhasha (EUW)
: I think the new champ is someone who wants to show the "true beauty" of remarkable People that are famous for completely other characteristics: garen is righteos justice in persona but jhin(?) shows his brilliant bright heart, strong but still fragile shattered in thousands of beautiful pieces He shot sona to show the world the beauty of her inner voice, swift like a butterfly He shot Zed's eye for a glimpse of what Zed sees from behind a mask engulfed in shadows Feared for her reckless punches he shot vi off her gauntlets, revealing rather small hands giving a hint to her fragile frame im relating to the champion pages bc i assume that most people in the vid are normal ncc (non-champion-characters) as it is now in most of Riots reveals
you said it in a beautiful way (^▽^)
ImCrazyVex (EUNE)
: Which one would You prefer?
Well...I play more adc like I said but I have better picks like {{champion:119}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:133}} ....and I have Yasuo which is diffrent and I can say that every time I go with him => fun game even for losing games.You are playng so chose..."Which one would You prefer?"I prefer Yasuo because it's something else
Oxorius (EUW)
: Dragon Trainer Tristana on Violin
I enjoy the violin (/^▽^)/ yeee! Nice xD
ImCrazyVex (EUNE)
: Yasuo or Kalista??
Hmm...in my opnion both are fun to play.I play more ADC so I can say that if the compatibility between you and the supp is low then it will be more difficult but overall all good,very good champ with mobility.Yasuo "the samurai" awesome...well just go with one of them in the end you will play and you will have some fun playing with them {{summoner:2}} Do you have a particular question?xD
: > [{quoted}](name=Sinfull666,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=IPMpfUbB,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-01-01T22:26:03.263+0000) > > Will all the video be league of legends related?I see a "DLL erorr video" Yes most of the videos will be League Of Legends edits. However, we make basic tutorials for all computer users as well. These include how to fix some well know windows errors and how to speed up your pc and network. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Sounds good ...and we all start from somewhere so good luck
: 1380 Riot Points Giveaway at 100 Subscribers
Will all the video be league of legends related?I see a "DLL erorr video"
: ***
Just wanted to post my thoughts ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
Rioter Comments
NewMk (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sinfull666,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=xlgsqGh1,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2015-07-12T08:56:44.616+0000) > > Epic comment.Now go sue me.I am amazed that you bother to write this...Btw look at the word noob and use it properly. n00b u don't even know how to quote
Don't you have something better to do?"quote" I replayed so...do somthing useful.
: Okay I like wukong and udyr who do I pick out if the two?
I would chose Wukong.For now if you go top lane with him you can do a lot of haras and damage ....jungle good ganks and the ultimate.Udyr is a good jungler for his speed+stun but haven't played him lately...4800ip vs 1350ip(I think) but wukong can be played top,jungler and Udyr jungler(you can see him top but for the moment he is a bit weak top so...).Wukong my choice.
: Nidalee Portrait
Awesome!!Please post again when you will finish somthing else
: what champ should i pick?
Honest just pick the champion that you like ...you should not listen to opinions like dont play X champ because bla bla bla.In the end when other people will tell you their opinion,you are the one making the decision.
Daveth96 (EUNE)
: Is Ekko really that op?
Honest the only op thing about him in my opinion is the ultimate because you can do a lot of thing with that(examples:go all in almost die then pof back like nothing happened or back to lane or ...you get the idea) and his pasive with his 3rd attack(I saw some games where at the 3rd atk ...so much damage was done).
: (You missed {{champion:245}} using a clockhand) There's desert owls, bats, butterflies, that live atop cacti. Maybe they could make a Shuriman champion based off those that whacks things with a cactus. Or maybe a Trundle of Arabia skin where his club is a cactus. Some new ADC that uses a hand-mangonel would be really cool. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallllly really cool would be someone that turns their enemies into weapons, such as forcing spikes to grow out of an enemy champion, which hurts any other enemy that comes into contact with them take damage.
" I missed some things ..." A champion that uses a catapult hmm for some reasons my mind is in the mod like ancinet wepon similar to a gun,crossbow wich looks old. "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallllly really cool would be someone that turns their enemies into weapons, such as forcing spikes to grow out of an enemy champion, which hurts any other enemy that comes into contact with them take damage."----->This part is cool in my opinion beacause the spikes can be even somthing else and the fact that you can even aply this to a new item and other things.Thank you!
Endellion (EUW)
: Bees?
So insects hmmm... thank you.
: Telekinesis, i would say {{champion:134}}
When she will be able to raise the opponent in the air and move him where she wants....but yea you are right she uses telekinesis.I wasn't going to all abilities ...I wanted to see some ideas about diffrent "weapons"
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M00kSkzQ5-E Made me think of this (No advertising, I just like Nevercake D:)
Cool xD.Somthing good to watch thank you ^.^
proXc (EUW)
: More hammer diplomacy would be nice :P
A hammer... somthing big to crush or somthing more "delicate"?
: Jax uses a lamp post. You cannot beat that!
"Imagine if i had a real weapon" after that he would be nerfed xD
NewMk (EUW)
: Nocturne uses blades attached to his arm noob
Epic comment.Now go sue me.I am amazed that you bother to write this...Btw look at the word noob and use it properly.
Rioter Comments
Cortex101 (EUW)
: so who do you pref better?
You know that you will play that champion right?I have Lucian for example(and a lot of diffrent adc) but I am not playing him so much because I have much more confidence in diffrent picks for now,I can say that if I go ADC I would go {{champion:119}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:110}} ...my safe pick lets say(depdens a lot on the comunication ADC-SUPP)and i feel more confortable.I have {{champion:51}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:21}} and I would probily buy in the future {{champion:133}} {{champion:222}} . My opinion would be to go with Diana.Like I said she can be played mid,top and jungle(mid lane best option).She is a good assassin.I didn't buyed her because I prefer a tanky champion for jungle(ap or ad doesn't matter to much tank to be) or full ad.Mid lane I am okey but I have a decent amount of picks like zed,ahri,lb,veigar,annie and other.Top I am 50-50 the lane where I can make a lot of mistakes but I have strong pick like {{champion:92}} {{champion:8}} and depdens on who is making the first kill me or my oponent.When she was free (free rotation every week)I had a lot of fun.Remember that you are playng so don't go like "Wich is the best option X or Y" some people will say X others Y.You need to make the decision.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sinfull666,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=nhjE5Ziw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-20T07:34:46.169+0000) > > I understand you.I had some nice promos this year like people who are trying new things at ranked(promo for me) like Shen mid(it's funny because x2 times happened and one time that person played it good) or Tresh adc,blitz jungle if I remember corectly and Twitch jungle(this one was actualy good,in that match our mid laner was a pain because no ss but in the end it was a win).Do not give up my advise.At the start of this season I ended up S4 and gone up till S1 and after a "good luck" from a friend I ended up to S5(lost like 25-31 promos in a row) and now I am S2.You lose a promo doenst matter you can climb again to that promo untill you win it. no it's not like that idc about the thing that i lose i care HOW i lose people feeding ragequitting or junglers never going for objectives ppl trying to make fucked up play and cost the game. w/e man you gotta fuck ur mmr in order to climb this is whta i've summed up after all these years you are on 30+ no you gotta go at 10+ in order to climb after you lose eveyrsingle promo.w/e this game isnt about skill anywya it's about luck in matchmaking
Yea some people are "redy to fight with theyr own team".Sometimes maybe what you write can help like;"good job,my fault,tnx,tipe what you want muted(I say this when some people have a problem with me but I dont mute them and they dont reply anymore and are focusing better I guess..)" and other things.After you play that game with "negative" players w8 5 min because if you start right after the game it is possible to see them again.Remember that some "feeders" are trying what they can and they just have a bad game,some afks are having real problems wiht conection and other are ******** (hard to express) impossible.Any online game has problems like this the idea is how you respond to those cases.I hope you will have good teammates for the next games and have fun.
Rioter Comments
: Why are promotions so horrible.
I understand you.I had some nice promos this year like people who are trying new things at ranked(promo for me) like Shen mid(it's funny because x2 times happened and one time that person played it good) or Tresh adc,blitz jungle if I remember corectly and Twitch jungle(this one was actualy good,in that match our mid laner was a pain because no ss but in the end it was a win).Do not give up my advise.At the start of this season I ended up S4 and gone up till S1 and after a "good luck" from a friend I ended up to S5(lost like 25-31 promos in a row) and now I am S2.You lose a promo doenst matter you can climb again to that promo untill you win it.
Cortex101 (EUW)
: Diana or Lucian
The problem is that you want to compare 2 champions wich have diffrent roles.Diana can be played top,mid and even jungle.I played a few times with her and for me her q that arched skill is a bit hard at first to land but overall she is a good pick and if she is played continuous you will play her better like any other champion.Mid lane when she is lv6 and the opponent mid laner is not so mobile she can do a fast kill. Lucian is a marksman and he is a good one.The passive is very usefull you use a skill and then you have x2 shot,E for escapes or avoiding skills,q good damage and w ok,the ultimate you can use it to clear a wave of minions or atk enemy(low under turrets example). I am guessing you want to buy one of them so pick the one YOU want and think where you play most and in the end just have fun.
Riquelme375 (EUNE)
: Thoughts on frozen mallet on adc?
Personally I tend to build that item on some ADC's(depdending on difrent factors like "I have more gold than the other adc" and other things) like Caitlyn(because of her range) or Tristana(because she is that adc that goes in fights more closely-my opinion).Almost forgot I pick that item if I am ahead and it's the 5th or last item.The idea is that "Yea you can build frozen mallet on adc" but just if YOU think it will help in that particulary match.My opinion.
: Can You Remember Your First Champion Played?
First champion played against other 5 players was {{champion:11}} .A friend insisted "Comon it's one awesome game just try it".After I reached the lv for normals against players he was like "Ok don't spam all your abilities on minions and you need to last hit them for gold...you need to atk the other guys just w8 me".
: Team Up and Pool Party coming up!
('Tons of sales-15 million"-rewards 15millions points) This is the only part that is buging me...What does it mean?
Rioter Comments
: is this legal??
With the 400 rp you can buy in best scenario a 750 rp skin when is at 50% cheaper.
nillos (EUW)
: I'm new to the game. Why do you have a problem with that?
When you have teammates like this "gg noob""idiot"...etc.Just mute them and try your best and have fun.Or at least say somthing like"sorry but muted by".When I say this 90% they stop flaming and they will stop tiping for nothing.Do not be affected by the offensive language.Online games,internet-anonymous==>tipe whatever they want.Just play your games {{summoner:14}}
: What happened to braum?
When I am going supp {{champion:201}} is one of my first picks(depdending on the ADC other options{{champion:53}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:40}} ....).I still see him as a good pick.His E can block literally a lot(ults like Cait,Namy,Draven ,,,etc,AA from range champions-very useful ,and some abilities-for example let-s take Bard's Q,I do not remember precisely but your ADC will not get stun).In solo-que I still think that bot lane is a bit hard because sometimes the two of them(ADC,suppp)may not understand each other.(I had a game where the ADC{{champion:236}} was just runing because he was low from Vayne...the ideea is that she was low two and was one easy kill because of Braum's shield"e"....but supp dies and ADC "sorry didin't know")
: You must've eaten some oranges because it's K.
{{champion:41}} {{champion:41}} Arghhh! (。◕‿◕。)
Show more

Sinfull666

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion