MorroWtje (EUW)
: Tips for climbing!
This is the dumbest post I've read here. You literally counter-argumented yourself lol. Ignoring what people say in chat won't win you games, that's just a fact, being good and carrying will and maybe using the chat to communicate with the team and try to do something together. If you join an argument, it's your fault, everyone knows that joining the flame won't help. That goes for no. 1 and 2. For the 3 and 4, you literally counter argumented yourself. First you basically say that we should pick a champion according to the situation but then you say that we shouldn't play unpracticed champs in ranked. You do realise most people play only one champion really good? 3 tops. Especially in lower elos, I'm not talking about people playing for 5+ years that are diamond/challenger. 5 - Try and win every game? Do you think people want to lose or what? 6 - Finnaly something that's right I guess. 7 - As far as I know most of my deaths are just from plain fights, I also doubt anyone with half a brain would ever push and farm the lane with 200hp if there are no wards and enemies are missing, that's just like saying "don't run into turrets to feed the enemy" 8 - This is totally wrong, if you played jungle 8 times in your life and you somehow get it, you should just dodge. Jungle is a very important and significant role and you're probably gonna ruin the game for 4 other people if you don't main it. Sejuani and vi aren't even that easy, you should just pick the champ you play the best even if it's an off meta jungle pick, but then again , you should've dodged in the first place.¸
M4DN35S (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=M4DN35S,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7igkOThJ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-09-16T23:56:25.419+0000) > > How? > > Just... How? > > No matter what role or champion I play, every single SUBHUMAN-FILLED RIGGED-ASS PIECE OF SHIT MATCH SOMETHING GOES WRONG AND NO MATTER WHAT I FUCKING DO THERE'S A SMURF ON THE ENEMY TEAM, OR WE GET LEVEL 1 CHEESED BY FIZZ, OR THE TOPLANER IS A BOOSTED FUCK MONKEY AND FEEDS SEVEN KILLS BY FIVE MINUTES > > You know what? > > Fuck you. > > Fuck you for being so lucky as to not drop into Bronze 5 by the sole virtue of the ranked system being rigged to favor RP-buyers. it's not rigged lol. The game is mostly about luck, you're 1/10 of the game and 1/5 of your team and if you're playing support, you don't have much significance on the game, you can play like a god but your adc might still play like shit. If you don't like the game, simply quit it, it's not a competitive game and your rank doesn't really mean much, besides why should you play something you don't enjoy and just brings anger into you?
: I find it generally disgusting that Games like this judge my MMR
MMR =/= skill LoL =/= competitive game Simple as that, you're 1/5 of a team and your teammates can have either positive or negative impact on the game. You can be good but have bad mmr because of bad luck, on the other side, someone can be very bad, but still be high mmr because they were carried. LoL is not a competitive game. I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you.
GG ToLGa (EUW)
: Riot ranked drama vol.9999
These posts are pointless. I think we all know by now that trolling is tolerated and not punishable in this game (flaming is though).
: This game makes me want to end my life
The thing is, LoL is not a competitive game, don't complain, if you have bad luck, you're doomed in this game. Doesn't matter how good you are in this game, it's impossible to win a game by yourself, especially if your teammates feed so much, if you're playing very bad you can be carried if you have good luck though, it's mostly about luck because you are just 1/5 of the team and 1/10 of the players in the game and you can't do so much. If I were you, I wouldn't be mad over this, you just have to accept the fact that this is not a competitive game and your rank doesn't matter that much. If you're playing LoL for competitiveness and ranked, you're not playing the right game, because again, this is NOT competitive game.
Feezlim (EUNE)
: Player wishing cancer upon other players.... I'm not mad or angry, just sad....
Look, I know everyone has said this, but just ignore and mute them. The guy's english is on a 10 year old's level, he obviously doesn't know what he is talking about, he has nothing to do but blame his mistakes on other people. Basically he is an uncivilised 12 year old with no manners that doesn't realise what he's talking about, just don't listen to him. EUNE is known for being full of uncivilised and uneducated kids, that's just the way it is and we have to face it. Sorry for your loss.
Djhrum (EUW)
: being permabanned means you are not desired in this community. Why would you open a new account? Accept that you can´t handle some things they expect from you and look for a different game. They banned you because they don´t want you here. Hope you understand.
> [{quoted}](name=Djhrum,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tJ5e3apI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-13T21:01:27.753+0000) > > being permabanned means you are not desired in this community. Why would you open a new account? Accept that you can´t handle some things they expect from you and look for a different game. They banned you because they don´t want you here. Hope you understand. Not desired in this community? So you're implying that nobody wants him? You're being toxic here. As far as I see he's carrying a lot of his games and he's a good player, he's the type of a player I'd want on a team, I don't care if he flames someone who trolls or plays bad, there's a mute option and I'll just use it. He can create an account if he wants, there's some chance he may reform too and people can help him if they want to. You're not loving, you're hateful as far as I see. You spend your time commenting on a thread when someone is asking for help but you're doing the opposite, you're the toxic person here. I bet you're some SJW, whining about toxicity in this game and hating on everyone who got punished because some 10 year old kid told you he fucked your mom, just don't take it seriously and stop complaining. If you don't want him in the community, just quit the game yourself, if you take everything people say to you through internet seriously. At the end of the day, nobody wants SJWs either.
: HELP THE FILL MAINS
Fill main is not a thing now, it's called support main
: I think by "good" he meant good behaviour. Your comment should be removed from the Boards.
> [{quoted}](name=Dainiuzhx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=h6bUxe71,comment-id=00090003,timestamp=2016-07-04T10:07:58.348+0000) > > When saying a good player, he means that he's not toxic. > [{quoted}](name=LightTrack,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=h6bUxe71,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2016-07-03T14:48:25.903+0000) > > I think by "good" he meant good behaviour. Your comment should be removed from the Boards. He said a good player so it isn't really clear and I think most people understood it the way I did, if he said GOOD PEOPLE (or a good person), than it would be obvious. Why exactly should my comment be removed though? Because I'm speaking the truth?
AGENDA (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=SloPro11,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=h6bUxe71,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-07-03T13:54:35.861+0000) > > Considering that you're bronze 5 with 32% winrate and feed most of the games I doubt that you're a good player but alright. So that means i am toxic player , i am just having fun on this game You shouldnt say about other player anything before you know them :)
> [{quoted}](name=Vammaisia,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=h6bUxe71,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2016-07-03T13:57:59.949+0000) > > So that means i am toxic player , i am just having fun on this game > You shouldnt say about other player anything before you know them :) You implied that you're a good player in the title. Sure not being toxic is a good thing, but you also have to play like a normal person if you want to be good. If you want to have fun, play normals, which are for fun but ranked is for competitiveness and if you're gonna feed, just don't play them or else you'll ruin someone else's game.
AGENDA (EUNE)
: It always makes us good players smile :D
Considering that you're bronze 5 with 32% winrate and feed most of the games I don't think that you're a good player. You're delusional man.
V samsam (EUW)
: #pegi.info this game have no age limit.. so the flamer can be a 90 yrs old guy or 10 yrs old kid.. the most deadly age in everyone life is 10 - 16 and 40% of the league players is kids.. so theyr flameing :)
> [{quoted}](name=V samsam,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aA0bMYnY,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2016-07-03T10:36:52.629+0000) > > #pegi.info this game have no age limit.. so the flamer can be a 90 yrs old guy or 10 yrs old kid.. the most deadly age in everyone life is 10 - 16 and 40% of the league players is kids.. so theyr flameing :) Dude, first try to make a sentence without 5 grammar mistakes and then insult the "kids". Considering the fact that upon completion of elementary school you should have basic english knowledge you're probably under 14 lol. I'm 16 and I don't flame.
JQKAndrei (EUW)
: what about toxic players getting banned and creating new accounts every time? Are you going to count one person with 20 accounts as 20 people?
> [{quoted}](name=JQKAndrei,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aA0bMYnY,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2016-07-02T19:21:21.725+0000) > > what about toxic players getting banned and creating new accounts every time? Are you going to count one person with 20 accounts as 20 people? You basically said what the problem is, every permabanned player will make a new account if they have will to play on, only solution is perma mute or perma chat restrict
Rioter Comments
: -More drinking -More fresh veggies -Less time spent at PC -Exercise(if you don't have pneumonia ofc) -Try to locate and remove any possible allergen.
> [{quoted}](name=SMURF HENEKTON,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=a3bArUqE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-30T23:53:22.303+0000) > > -More drinking > -More fresh veggies > -Less time spent at PC > -Exercise(if you don't have pneumonia ofc) > -Try to locate and remove any possible allergen. Holy shit, you need to go back to biology class man. You're right about drinking but otherwise you're completely uninformed and wrong. Veggies are healthy but they don't help with fever, I know it's not healthy to spend a lot of time at PC but how the fuck do you think it affects body temperature? **OP, you should NEVER exercise when you have fever**, you can go for a walk, but even that is not good because it's better to stay inside because of dry air and temeperature can change a lot outside and exercising could increase your body temperature even more and you probably feel bad and tired anyways and you might damage yourself if you lift or maybe even if you do bodyweight excercises. OP what you should do - again, drinking lots of water - make sure your room temperature isn't too high - get a lot of rest - if the fever is very bad you can take some medication - also drink tea - don't drink alcohol and smoke, it's also good if you don't eat too much unhealthy food but not necessary - just get comfortable to forget about pain, you'll heal eventually
sandyxwg (EUW)
: Love the new Ranked restriction
But you know, some people have jobs and things to take care off and can only play at night but yeah he's probably trolling
Gajoob (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Gajoob,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=MJFiEQVI,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-06-30T09:00:21.001+0000) > > What a coincidence! > > http://i.imgur.com/Zq4VS3N.png > > I also love me! > > We have so much in common! :3 egoist?
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Hi If the queue timer goes over 20 minutes, then restart your client and try again :)
> [{quoted}](name=SeekerK,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=dIim6eVA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-28T16:56:47.958+0000) > > Hi > > If the queue timer goes over 20 minutes, then restart your client and try again :) don't do this, it's a waste of time. You can just try restarting the queue but even that rarely works, it's just the new queue. I know the timers used to be less than 1min but riot decided to implement dynamic q and new champ select so it's much longer now.
: Goodbye league, we had some good times but im breaking up with you.
Goodbye, I quit too, though I still stick around a bit on boards. Enjoy having a better and less frustrating life :)
: Nasus
He's probably the easiest top laner to play against, if you aren't braindead you can easily stop him from stacking up and if you take any ranged champ or any champ with a ranged ability the lane is won for you already (unless you're braindead ofc). I guess you're writing this just because you're mad your team lost to him and looking at the match he was actually pretty low on farm and didn't have many stacks so you and your team played like shit. You still didn't have zhonyas at 37 mins. If you ulted him in a teamfight and each one of your teammates used one abilty/aa on him he would be insta dead btw. You can also force teamfights early on and you'll probably be able to 4v5 them since he's not gonna come probably, especially since it's low elo.
  Rioter Comments
Xenoid (EUW)
: Positive behavior is still rewarded
Why exactly did you post this? According to lolking/op.gg you haven't played a single normal game, you just play against bots, where it's basically impossible to rage or be frustrated if you are mentally stable, you aren't even level 30 yet, just try some pvp games or ranked and you'll see. I don't know what the point of this post is tho, so you're trying to motivate people to get this crest even though you only play against bots? Also I'm 99% sure you didn't play in season 4 if you haven't even reached level 30 yet, so there goes another made up lie.
SVA Spice (EUW)
: High Elo Teams getting screwed
They won't do any of those things, unfortunately. Sorry to say this, but this game is just not worth playing anymore, just quit it and if you want you can try to play other games that are actually competitive (overwatch, dota, HoT etc)
DELDE115 (EUW)
: For once I fully agree with Redmercy. Tank assassins are just pure Bullsht.
I don't get it, like can't they just almost completely delete their base damage and buff scaling, I know buying corrupting potion or boots as starting item would be a problem but that's the only fix I can think of
PPR Indi (EUW)
: well some players prefer exlcusive titles , and some people prefer controllers over a mouse and keyboard
> [{quoted}](name=PPR Indi,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=YbRpz5Af,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-12T15:34:50.892+0000) > > well some players prefer exlcusive titles , and some people prefer controllers over a mouse and keyboard u do relaise you can connect a controller to a pc right?
PPR Indi (EUW)
: because consoles gives a nice nostalgic feel
> [{quoted}](name=PPR Indi,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=YbRpz5Af,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2016-06-12T12:08:19.661+0000) > > because consoles gives a nice nostalgic feel lol, ps4 gives you a nostalgic feel? Maybe older consoles like ps1, n64, gamecube but not ps4 which is basically downgraded version of pc with less games
Solash (EUW)
: When you're ready to play some LoL while your PS4 downloads a large file...
: Fiddle Dance bug
literally unplayable, gamebreaking
: Supports that don't buy Sightstone
And even when they buy sightstone they don't use it and don't get red trinket
: [Silver/Gold] S3/S4 Diamond/Plat looking for mates to grind to Gold/Plat, 80% winrate ranked
Fador (EUW)
: #iQ Looking for members for serious team(silver/gold)
**1. How long have you played?** I started in late season 2, and ranked in season 3 so that means I've been playing for 3-4 years **2. What is the highest rank you have obtained?** gold 4 **3. What position do you main? If you had to pick a 2nd, what would it be?** I main adc, but I can play top, mid and jungle good too **4. What champ do you play best in the position you main? What else can you play in that same position?** I main Draven and Lucian but I can also play others adc I have on my euw account, twitch, ashe, sivir, kog maw Side note: This is not my real account, my euw account is Red Luci and you can add me if you want :D Here's my op.gg: http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=RedLuci
Dage (EUW)
: Vayne buff?
She's ok, it's true, she's terrible at early game but you can fix it by buying youmus. People that main her, are good and skilled with her shouldn't complain about her too much
k4nd17r33 (EUW)
: Gold 3 support main looking for ADC/Jungle main for ranking up to plat
You can add me if you want but I'm only Silver 5 so u probably won't, anyways here's the op.gg http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=redluci (ign: RedLuci)
Darrgoth (EUW)
: Silver Support last season currently stuck in ELO hell
I main adc Lucian/Draven add me if you want on euw: Red Luci (ign)
: My first (and last) ''omg what happened to this game'' topic.
I agree, and most of the people probably do too. But let's be honest... is it really worth it? Is it worth writing this and begging riot? I mean they don't listen to us and it's obvious that they won't change anything. I saw no point in playing this game anymore and gave up my hope, I only had a little fun playing it with my friends, but they quit too so I did the same. This message is for everyone; if you don't enjoy playing the game and don't have fun playing it, stop forcing yourself and just quit it, no matter what rank you are, it's much better to do something you enjoy doing and if you don't enjoy league it's basically a waste of time.
Icy Spectre (EUNE)
: This game is unenjoyable since season 5.
> [{quoted}](name=Icy Spectre,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nLcqG6sz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-07T12:32:40.851+0000) > > This game is unenjoyable since season 5. yup, imo it just went downhill after season 3
: Mystery Skin Giveaway
Added.. ign: Red Luci :D I can play lucian and draven btw
IsmaeelH (EUW)
: Tribunal App
Umm, you do realise they replaced tribunal and probably aren't coming back, if they wanted to make an app there should have already been the web version.
: Riot Office in Bulgaria
It's kinda weird, as if it was hidden... you can't see a bulgarian office anywhere on the site but apparently they have it registered on glassdoor. You should probably contact support and ask them.
Rioter Comments
JakiStow (EUW)
: *cry* *whine* You never listens to the community Rito ! *whine more*
Can you give me a single reson why you prefer dynamic q over soloq
: So, about SoloQ
TL;DR Dynamic q gives premades advantage and is worse for average solo players
Rioter Comments
Rhadament (EUW)
: Only lv5 champs avaiable in Ranked
[The irony...](http://imgur.com/262ZZ12)
Speedy59 (EUW)
: Which lane do you find the most difficult to play in?
Bot, because adc and support are really reliant on eachother, shitty adc = lane lost, shitty support = lane lost and you never know who'll you get matched up with or against, there's a big chance it will be duo premades because of the dynamicq
: I think someone is stalking me. Help. Or is this just some evil prank?
It's either your friend/someone who knows you well or it's made up
: Do you ever think zed will get a reliable nerf?
You can't look at the playrate and say he's broken, Zed is a 49.69% winrate champ that's just getting a nerf, what else do you want? Him to be completely removed from the game? They're probably not going to do that, don't you think?
Vionicesca (EUNE)
: When a support hears this...
What makes me happier is when I open damage graph and see that I did more/same as adc :)
Exdominator (EUNE)
: Any Ryze counters?
On top of my head... for mid long rage mages like lux, ziggs, xerath etc since he doesn't have a lot of range but you still have to play safe with them. Since he has burst, kayle shouldn't be too bad. Not sure about top but olaf, darius, irelia should be okay, obviously you need to get mr.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: [NEW SPLASH ARTS] NIDALEE´S TIME TO SHINE!
They finnaly got rid of the water balloon tits on the french maid one, nice! :)
Show more

SloPro11

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion