: EUW Servers down
: It shouldn't be bannable to be verbaly abusive to trolls
here is some general life advice. If something bad or inconvenient happens in your life and there is nothing you can do about it (for example you get a troll in your league game) look at it with a positive light and try to learn from the situation if possible. in the end, you have 2 reactions after somebody starts running it down mid: 1. you rage at him and get your self all worked up and stressed also there is the possibility of you getting banned. 2. you say "%%%% it" and focus on your lane, practice last hitting or trading or something and try to win regardless (if you have been playing for long enough you should know how easy it is to throw a game)
: what role can i climb on
If you look at it objectively junglers have the most carry potential because they have the most impact , but that doesn't mean that other lanes can't carry. In my opinion every lane can 1 v 9 carry except support (sorry but you are not gonna convince me that a threash can carry when your team is behind) when the enemy vayne gets fed you have the feeling that you can't do shit, same for a darius, akali. It's not lanes that carry but champs. Generally, champs that have some sort of cc and outplay potentiall are the best at 1 v 5 for example : -Fiora (you can dodge everything with your q and E) -Vayne (dodge with q and stealth ) -Akali (do I even need to explain on this one?) -Yi ( dodge with q and W) Also you can carry with your macro play but that takes way longer to learn that champ mechanics and matchups. if you want to see people carry the game 1 v 9 just through macro play watch Dopa he is a macro god. TL:DR champs carry not lanes
Caustie (EUW)
: The best way to put it is this: Back in S6, i smurfed from bronze 5 to plat 3. I managed to go 44-0 on Yasuo and 22-1. That wasn't the KDA in 2 games, that was my W/L Ratio over the course of almost 70 games. If i attempted this today, it would NEVER be possible. Not even remotely close. My whole point is, that your actions barely matter in the game as of now. The majority of games are decided SOLELY by team comp and which team is unlucky to have the bigger concentration of incompetent players. Once you get to a higher elo, i'm sure this is not the case anymore, as people understand rotations, map pressure and in general, they have better macro player. In low elo on the other hand, if the toplaner gets 3 man ganked, the jgl won't be doing dragon. He's gonna take scuttlecrab and recall. Now with the old version of league, this wasn't too bad. Losing a dragon wasn't an instant loss, but these days, losing a dragon puts you at a massive disadvantage. Carry potential is gone. Potential of reasoning with your teammates is gone. The only thing remaining is the potential of getting permabanned or losing your mind. You either uninstall as a nice person or play long enough to see yourself become toxic. Edit: I also took the liberty of checking your op.gg and was quite surprised. I'm not one to elobash here on the forum, but if you've been hardstuck in silver/bronze for this long, you frankly don't understand how the game is supposed to be played. Furthermore, you've only been playing since season 7 (Assuming that this is your main ID and only ID). You've never played league at it's greatest. You haven't played when the game was the incentive to rush home and get in a few League games before sleeping. When the game was so amazing, you'd queue up for games repeatedly trying to improve and become better. When you'd play 5 games after the game that was supposed to be your final game of the night. That game was League of Legends. Nowadays, it's more like League of skins, League of Cashgrab or League of Balancing Neglect.
If you took the time to remove your nostalgia goggles for a second you would realize how uninformed this comment and this post in general is. "Back in S6, i smurfed from bronze 5 to plat 3. I managed to go 44-0 on Yasuo and 22-1. That wasn't the KDA in 2 games, that was my W/L Ratio over the course of almost 70 games. If I attempted this today, it would NEVER be possible. Not even remotely close." of course it isn't possible now because the game has evolved into what it originally was supposed to be and that's a team game. Why is it that everyone on the boards cries about smurfs and how they are ruining the game and then you type this nonsense? it's a GOOD thing that you cant stomp your way through lower elos as a smurf so the other players have a chance to win. On your next point, you bring up "losing dragon is an instant loss" when in fact the dragon mechanic is the best and most interesting it has ever been . Imagine season 6, you are behind 40/20 it's 35 minutes into the game (hypothetical) what do you do in this scenario? your only option to win is to steel baron or get a pick on the enemy's carry. Now it's season 10 you have 3 options. baron, pick on enemy carry or steal the elder dragon (in my opinion elder is better then baron) if you get the elder that would be a huge boost to your team and you can turn the game around right then and there. I personally like the aspect that games aren't decided at 10 minutes like it used to be. "Carry potential is gone." nope that is just simply untrue. yes, I do agree that it's harder to solo carry (catchup xp, new stuff like herald and dragon soles etc.) but it is still a very much prevalent thing to solo carry your games you just have to be good enough and by that, I don't mean that you have to be challenger, rather that you have to be better than people in your elo. The game back then, the old league that a lot of these posts are talking about (S1, 2, 3,4) WAS GARBIDGE! the game back then was pure trash and you know it deep down but don't want to admit it because it's connected with good memories from a time in your own life when you were happier. it's the same with every description of the past, "the '80s were the best years and you brat's now don't know shit, this generation sucks " that's because the people who say stuff like that have fond memories of their mothers cooking them dinner, going fishing with dad, etc. and they don't remember how bad the world really was back then because they think the world is a reflection of their own life (TLDR if you are having a tough time going through life, you subconsciously think that the world is in a bad place and vice versa) So when you slap your self and wake up you start thinking "huh, maybe league really wasn't all that good back then". just now I saw a post about kasadin being op. what??? kasa???? this kasadin? hahaha. people forget that his R range used to be twice as long and that he did 3 times the damage he deals now. ap yi, tryd, old ryze, old sion, old xin (probably the most broken on release champ that ever was), old eve, old jax and twisted fate had his R the GLOBAL teleport on his E. These are just some of the examples I remember of the top of my head regarding the horrible balance that was happening back then. Riot has made tons and tons of improvements over the years and sure they make mistakes but they are nothing compared to what mistakes they made in the past. I also love the fact that you guys like to jab at Riot for "making skins rather than balancing the game" when those are 2 completely different departments. what do you want them to do? how are artists that work on skins supposed to move to game development??? EDIT: if you want to play a game that lets your skill shine and a game that you can "solo carry" go play street fighter
: > [{quoted}](name=hag bias rebuke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=59LMA57h,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-08T21:24:03.482+0000) > > * 2x Gold 4 (jungle and mid) > * 2x Silver 1 (top and supp) > * Silver 4 ADC > > Compared to > > * 4x Gold 4 (all but supp) > * Silver 1 That's actually not that big of a skill difference. S1 and G4 are pretty much the same so the only outlier is the S4 ADC. But he is duoing with your support and duoing will give you higher MMR opponents to balance out the inherent advantage. Also, if you look at that duos history, it's mostly wins. They actually came off of a huge winning streak together beofre that match. After a huge winning streak, the game will give you a higher MMR to calculate your opponents because it places your skill level higher than your current rank shows. > [{quoted}](name=hag bias rebuke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=59LMA57h,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-08T21:24:03.482+0000) > > Well, as expected the bot lane was a stomp and by the time the laning phase was over the adc picked up 6 deaths and could not even farm anymore. This expectation is somewhat dishonest. What I mean by that is that just one game later, you yourself faced a Silver 4 opponent. Contrary to you own belief, you didn't stomp the lane but you even lost in all objective measures (CS, KP, DMG and DMG Share, Vision, XP, ...) and got outlaned super hard although your jungle gave you an early kill. If you look at that Xayah and Janna match history you will also realize that they have beaten bot lanes of S1/G4 skill level in the past repeadetly and quite comfortably. There is absolutely no evidence to justify that they are going to hard lose that match up preemptively. You can blame this on your ADC picking a champion he has no idea how to play instead of a comfort pick, but you definitely can't blame this on matchmaking.
weird how he only replies to the comments that support his idea :/
: We Need A Talk
sounds like somebody got banned recently {{sticker:galio-happy}}
: Player behavior Riot seems to overlook that should be bannable.
I can kinda see your point with the whole provoking thing, sure it sucks when you blunder in lane or something and the enemy says something like "lmao ez". But I personally don't think it should be a bannable offense since it is only banter and part of literally every competitive activity ever. It's a fundamental part of games in general (video games, sports hell even chess). Idk about you but one of the biggest highs I can get in a competitive environment is winning a game in where the opponent is constantly harassing and mocking me. Some times league of legends players that only play league have a skewed perception of the gaming community as a whole, an example of this is smurfing. Smurfing is a thing in literally every competitive game in where you have some sort of ranked system so people blaming Riot for not implementing smurfing countermeasures are in the wrong here. I personally only have 1 account but I can see why people have multiple, why take that away from them?. Of course, if they are toxic they deserve to get banned like any other player but if they just want to climb with another account why not let them. You might say that it disrupts the game since the D1 player playing vs a silver team will most likely solo carry but let's face it, when the smurf is on your team nobody says a thing, everyone is just happy and thankful for the carry. When you think about it, Riot has kinda already implemented anty smurf mechanics in league to a certain extent with it being harder to solo carry in recent seasons compared to the last ones( objectives are more important, the bounty system, catch up xp) I remember in season 4 when a Katarina was 5/0 it was gg go next, but (this is an anecdote example but I'm still gonna put it out there) in this one game I played, the enemy rengar was 20/5 or something like that and we still won cause he was a smurf and was being very cocky and playing for kills as most smurfs do when ahead. Remember that all stats even out at some point, even if it feels like you only get smurfs on the enemy team so that's why you are loosing, remember that you don't remember the "good" games in where you got a smurf and he played well. TL:DR just my opinion
Rioter Comments
rupahu (EUW)
: It worked quite perfectly for us, just to let you know that it wasn't a complete failure. So far it's been my best league experience!
same on my end
hazar (EUNE)
: Negative Behavior
To be honest with you, I don't think this will change much at all. The nice/motivated people will just continue being nice until they reach the maximum amount of characters and the shitty trolls will just type away what they have been typing for all these years until they reach their cap. Let me give you a better solution. As soon as somebody starts being all negative in chat just mute them and get it over with instead of waiting for them to hit the "chat cap".
JustTits (EUNE)
: How come that streamers with a lot of fame and money complain about depression?
you'll realize soon enough that money doesn't equal happiness.
: based on how the game matches you with players that play around or above your skill level if you are lower than 50% win rate, and how you are matched with worse players than your skill level if you are above 50-60%ish win rate, i think that that's enough evidence i need.
I had times where I was in both of those categories and I have to say nothing similar to what you described happened. your statement is an anecdote not a fact .
: Do you not think I am aware of that? I even stated that we all know Riot wants to make money, so clearly you are just trying to stir trouble where there is non. It is not _that_ they are selling skins, its _how_ they are selling skin. Pushing the same few champions as candidates for new skins every patch. They have a whole roster of champions yet Riot are greedy and are just focusing on profit rather than the game. The game should generate profit on it's own but Riot keep firing out expensive skins for the same few champions, even though most players will only play with 1 at any one time. Do you get what I mean? It's not the money making that is the problem, it's how all consuming it seems to have become!
I mean sure you got a point but why is that so bad and so disgusting. Riot wants to cater to as many people as it can and it wants to make as many people happy as they can for the lowest amount of money (basic business strategy 101). Of course in a perfect world riot would make a skin for every champ every time an event happens ( black moon, true damage ECT) but it has limited resources so Riot has to use them with a bit of thought, of course, they won't make a singed skin cause nobody would buy it but if they made a skin for a very popular champ like yasuo then they will get big money. Again, what I am trying to say is that this business practice is not "scummy", "greedy" there are a lot and I mean A LOT of other free to play games who do it way worse.
: It's partially Popularity but with a whole **_heaping pile of corporate %%%%ing greed_** sadly... We all know that skins sell. We all know that, as a company, Riot wants to make money. We also can all clearly see how %%%%ing greedy this is! No one will deny that these skins are not high quality (look at the care put into them compared to Yorick's last 2 skins...) but the rapid output of skins for a specific few champions is just Riot blatantly shouting "give us your money" and its disgusting. If a champion is popular, great! Give them a really cool skin. That skin will sell loads, but the current method is just abusive. Riot have ruined the game through greedy almost constantly :(
> Riot wants to make money. We also can all clearly see how %%%%ing greedy this is! The game you and I play is literally FREE to play. the only way for riot to make money from the game (aside from events) is the cosmetic shop. I have no idea on how your brain thaught up this statement of riot being greedy, it's a business it has to pay people to work there. If you would have watched the new documentary that riot made you would have seen how big of a risk they took by launching League free to play back then when free to play games like they are today didn't exist.
Blakex13x (EUW)
: then explain to me how i had a winning streak with great team mates for ages go look at my history then all of a sudden i get peopel with 16 percent win rates how is that my mmr?? huh what a stupid comment.
Ok first of all you are playing in bronze 1 currently and yes you are climbing but you are 5 whole divisions away from silver 1 (and that is not "close" as you said) people in bronze are most of the time new to the game so flaming them for not playing on your skill level is quite toxic since from what i have read in your post you took a break and you are now in bronze because of ranked decay. win and loss streaks happen all the time due to you being good at the game or you just getting unlucky with your team, there isnt some guy at Riot that looks at peoples match history and goes "oh wow this guy is climbing fast, let's f*ck him over by sending the bottom of the barrel adc to his bot lane " it just doesn't work like that. The simple answer is if you are better then your average opponent in your rank you WILL climb and that is a fact proven by countless streamers, smurfs .
: for some reason, riot tries to force all players into 50% win rate, so if your win rate goes above that expect to be matched with terrible players
You literally pulled that statement out of your behind, you have no evidence of this.
Blakex13x (EUW)
: why are you matching me with people who have a 32 percent win rate?
matchmaking isn't based on your win rate, rather on your MMR.
: EUNE apparently has more active players than EUW?
: Coaching You Dweebs For Free
This is a prank right.....right.
: > [{quoted}](name=StandUser,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2RYMtxPV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-23T14:17:40.224+0000) > > bruh you are silver And that`s the problem. I play Thresh at least 10 times better than any average Silver player. I had the chance to play several games with Diamond adcs in normal games and they told me not even Diamond Thresh players play like that. That was enough confirmation for what i`m concerned. Also, if you check op.gg you can see by yourself i barely lose when i`m playing Thresh. Stats don`t lie.
> [{quoted}](name=Highman King,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2RYMtxPV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-23T14:32:47.099+0000) > > And that`s the problem. I play Thresh at least 10 times better than any average Silver player. I had the chance to play several games with Diamond adcs in normal games and they told me not even Diamond Thresh players play like that. That was enough confirmation for what i`m concerned. Also, if you check op.gg you can see by yourself i barely lose when i`m playing Thresh. Stats don`t lie. From what I can see here https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Highman+King you have only played 11 games with threash and you play very little League of legends all together. You can't climb overnight it's a long process and it would go faster if you were to play a role where you can reliably carry games that means not playing support or at least not maining it.
: How can you not get mad and tilted ?
> t least, some of my Thresh stats this season show that i`m pretty close to a Grand Master Thresh player generally speaking. bruh you are silver
: League you need to fix your report system!
idk seems like there is a lot you aren't telling us, maybe show your chat logs.
JustClone (EUNE)
: I just wanted to make sure that you realize, that the example you give is 100% intentional feeding, and not just, and I will quote here: >the guy just had a bad game So the obvious argument here should not be: >they should do reviews But this one: >They should punish obvious cases more strictly. And not allow cases like NUNU with 0% win rate in 30 games to continue doing this shit unpunished. Thou I agree with 90% of your logic... Yes, they do not matter for climb, they actually help. Yes, the AFK system is in good place. Yes, manual reviews are out of the question. Everything is logical and correct. Just some... lets call them glitches... make me question the design, and they should not be ignored...that's all...
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OHGnE5Wp,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-23T11:33:05.820+0000) > > I just wanted to make sure that you realize, that the example you give is 100% intentional feeding, and not just, and I will quote here: > > So the obvious argument here should not be: > > But this one: > > And not allow cases like NUNU with 0% win rate in 30 games to continue doing this shit unpunished. > > Thou I agree with 90% of your logic... > Yes, they do not matter for climb, they actually help. > Yes, the AFK system is in good place. > Yes, manual reviews are out of the question. > > Everything is logical and correct. > > Just some... lets call them glitches... > make me question the design, and they should not be ignored...that's all... I guess you are right, I worded that point about the 0/10 guy poorly.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=StandUser,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OHGnE5Wp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-22T20:25:55.430+0000) > > The thing is, Riot can't do much in terms of banning people if they went 0/10 at 10 min because they don't know if it was a troll or if the guy just had a bad game. And if your argument for that is " well they should do vod reviews " you are delusional, there are thousands of games played every day and 2500 Rioters are working at Riot, and of those 2500 only a small percent is involved with banning players and stuff like that. Riot has been taking big steps in terms of banning toxic people, nowadays it doesn't matter if you have a perfect record of being nice because if you slip up 1 time and call somebody the N-word you'll get banned right away. The AFK system is also in a very good place, Riot has developed a system where even if you base camp and are not technically afk you will still get punished. > > At the end of the day trolls and griefers don't matter because if you are good enough everything will even out and you will climb, sure it's frustrating when somebody trolls in your final promo game but you can't really blame Riot for that i think you don't meet that often people who troll/grief , regarding your skill level , if you would be right now in gold ... , you would drive yourself crazy to loss a game where multiple guys repeat them problems and are so toxic that they troll/grief passive after... , is more than this ,i mean imagine you ain't perfect and have to suffer that every time you play ranked ,maybe not everyone have his gameplay of diamond , but at least them gameplay would be perfectly suit platinum level , just imagine how much troll/grief you can see ,and the problem is that such stuffs ain't a problem , until there is no a smurfer in enemy team , who can beat your ass without problems... having those kills.
> [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OHGnE5Wp,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-22T21:48:35.223+0000) > > i think you don't meet that often people who troll/grief , regarding your skill level , if you would be right now in gold ... , you would drive yourself crazy to loss a game where multiple guys repeat them problems and are so toxic that they troll/grief passive after... , is more than this ,i mean imagine you ain't perfect and have to suffer that every time you play ranked ,maybe not everyone have his gameplay of diamond , but at least them gameplay would be perfectly suit platinum level , just imagine how much troll/grief you can see ,and the problem is that such stuffs ain't a problem , until there is no a smurfer in enemy team , who can beat your ass without problems... having those kills. You brought up a good point and I'll tell you why it's wrong. You are saying that because I'm diamond 2 I don't get a lot of trolls in games (and yes that's true I rarely ever see people run it down mid) so my argument is invalid since "I don't know what it's like down there in low elo" But it's because I'm high elo (relatively) it prooves my argument to be true (that trolls don't matter and that you will climb if you are good) I was bronze too ya know, I spent about a year in bronze and after I got out it took me another year to get to gold and on top of all that I was in plat for 2 years. I have seen the nasty side of League players first hand and I Ignored them because I figured out that if I just focus on my self i'll climb. you won't be able to look at my progress through ranked because this isnt my original account. When I was in plat It really got to me, all the nasty people and I got nasty my self, said a few bad words and BAM got perma banned. TL:DR I was a nasty fella surrounded by other nasty fellas in the deps of elo hell but I got out because I focused on my own play
JustClone (EUNE)
: Fella. Free preschool math lesson for you, so you do not write such stuff agian. 10 deaths per 10 minutes means 1 death per minute. 1 minute has 60 secounds. With the average champion speed, it is ~42 seconds to the side lane. The respawn time before 6 is 6 to 16 seconds. (lets take 8 for average.) So 60 - 42 - 8= 10. 10 seconds gameplay, then he need to start respawning and start walking again. Pretty hard to achieve, unless you use enemy turrets help. Or something like {{champion:33}} {{champion:120}} etc... Using {{summoner:6}} {{summoner:12}} etc... and starting {{item:3117}}
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OHGnE5Wp,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-10-23T07:10:26.495+0000) > > Fella. Free preschool math lesson for you, so you do not write such stuff agian. > > 10 deaths per 10 minutes means 1 death per minute. > 1 minute has 60 secounds. > > With the average champion speed, it is ~42 seconds to the side lane. > The respawn time before 6 is 6 to 16 seconds. (lets take 8 for average.) > > So 60 - 42 - 8= 10. > 10 seconds gameplay, then he need to start respawning and start walking again. > > Pretty hard to achieve, unless you use enemy turrets help. > Or something like {{champion:33}} {{champion:120}} etc... > Using {{summoner:6}} {{summoner:12}} etc... and starting {{item:3117}} I came up with that number at the top of my head, didn't really put any thought in to it. But thanks for the education doh
: Riot is not punishing grieffers in low elo
The thing is, Riot can't do much in terms of banning people if they went 0/10 at 10 min because they don't know if it was a troll or if the guy just had a bad game. And if your argument for that is " well they should do vod reviews " you are delusional, there are thousands of games played every day and 2500 Rioters are working at Riot, and of those 2500 only a small percent is involved with banning players and stuff like that. Riot has been taking big steps in terms of banning toxic people, nowadays it doesn't matter if you have a perfect record of being nice because if you slip up 1 time and call somebody the N-word you'll get banned right away. The AFK system is also in a very good place, Riot has developed a system where even if you base camp and are not technically afk you will still get punished. At the end of the day trolls and griefers don't matter because if you are good enough everything will even out and you will climb, sure it's frustrating when somebody trolls in your final promo game but you can't really blame Riot for that
: > [{quoted}](name=StandUser,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=04G3IrJq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-20T15:00:26.044+0000) > > Finally, a League player that actually likes the game (like me). I'm so tired of seeing nothing but hate and "shit company" posts .{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Some ppl know that it's not Riot making the game bad, but it's players :) Everyone should appriciate it, cause they are able to play it and they are able to play it for FREE. I don't get it why people can't see that . :)
> [{quoted}](name=suicidëBoy,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=04G3IrJq,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-10-20T21:05:34.728+0000) > > Some ppl know that it's not Riot making the game bad, but it's players :) Everyone should appriciate it, cause they are able to play it and they are able to play it for FREE. I don't get it why people can't see that . :) some ppl are just built differently, they just wanna pick at the things that are bad in life or in this case League and they ignore the good things.
MrAeRoZz (EUW)
: Searching for an old youtuber
Maybe try "Donghuap" I think it's him your lookig foor.
mc4life (EUNE)
: Is this supposed to be good news?
Cause screw diversity right?
: A thank you note for 10 years of League
Finally, a League player that actually likes the game (like me). I'm so tired of seeing nothing but hate and "shit company" posts .{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Febos (EUW)
: The full collection really isn't that expensive. For example, if you smoke half a pack per day, say at 5€ a pack, you'd be wasting around 1000€ per year. Instead, you could spend that money on League and could have a full collection in less than 5 years. The point is you can spend money on League like you would with an addiction. ######A cup of coffee, where I live, goes for 0.50€. Coffee before and after lunch adds up to 1€ a day. That's at least 300€ a year.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=MH7Ni0yT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T19:42:35.637+0000) > > The full collection isn't that expensive. > For example, if you smoke half a pack per day, say at 5€ a pack, you'd be wasting around 1000€ per year. Instead, you could spend that money on League and could have a full collection in less than 5 years. > > The point is you can spend money on League like you would with an addiction. > ######A cup of coffee, where I live, goes for 0.50€. Coffee before and after lunch adds up to 1€ a day. That's at least 300€ a year. Well, I am not a daily coffee drinker and I don't smoke so 1000 a year is a lot especially since I'm a broke student.
: The remake of his kit absolutely NOBODY was asking for. He was fine as is. God knows why he gets reworked. Mind you I'm still salty about the Mord {{champion:82}} rework. Loved his old kit.
> [{quoted}](name=Throbbing Cowboy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hNQIjVjz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-20T12:25:27.049+0000) > > The remake of his kit absolutely NOBODY was asking for. He was fine as is. God knows why he gets reworked. Mind you I'm still salty about the Mord {{champion:82}} rework. Loved his old kit. You loved it cause it was busted
youngdip (EUW)
: Feedback from a player who owns all obtainable skins
TikkTac (EUNE)
: Gettin gud at game be like : When people flame be like : When ppl say u bad be like :
: Well, try to consider some facts, like: Why do higher elo smurfs easily beat your elo? Like, easily. They also get trollers and afks on their team, but they manage to get around 75% winrate all the way to Diamond. There are also Challenjour level smurfers that beat even Diamond elo easily. This was proven many times by various twitch streamers and professional players, as well as elo boosters that do it for a living. Why is that? Probably because skill DOES matter, and if you played significantly better than the average player on your elo, you would climb fast. If you play just like the average player on your elo, games might actually seem like a coinflip, because it's 100% dependent on the team. But it's just the way it should be. If you want to actually carry, you should either focus on improving your skill, or maybe get a smurf account and enjoy beating players on lower elo. Nothing is wrong with how it works now.
> [{quoted}](name=Cutie Girlfriend,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zVEYQTwg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-29T13:57:02.022+0000) > > Well, try to consider some facts, like: > > Why do higher elo smurfs easily beat your elo? Like, easily. They also get trollers and afks on their team, but they manage to get around 75% winrate all the way to Diamond. There are also Challenjour level smurfers that beat even Diamond elo easily. This was proven many times by various twitch streamers and professional players, as well as elo boosters that do it for a living. > Why is that? Probably because skill DOES matter, and if you played significantly better than the average player on your elo, you would climb fast. > If you play just like the average player on your elo, games might actually seem like a coinflip, because it's 100% dependent on the team. But it's just the way it should be. If you want to actually carry, you should either focus on improving your skill, or maybe get a smurf account and enjoy beating players on lower elo. Nothing is wrong with how it works now. perfect reply
: i'm only a gold player but heres a tip to stop a losing streak if your short on time play 3 games if you go 2/1 keep playing if you go 1/2 take a break if you go if you go negative again stop playing ranked for the day second option for more time is games of 5 if you go 3/5 keep playing but this time if you go 1/4 for example just quit for the day im not a fan of the 5 games i like the 3 games more personally since i started using this tactic i'm climbing alot faster! and since your plat you probably already know this but if you don't do it START DOING IT and thats the art of dodging you get 1 free dodge every 16 hours so if you go into a lobby and your team comps trash or if you have 3 off roles or even worse all 4 people are on a losing streak you dodging that game use opgg as soon as you get into the lobby!. this is how i fixed autopilot for myself always ask yourself whats my win condition what do i need to do to win? since you play gp it might be to use your ult to help with ganks land a 5 man barrel and so forth. ok im only gold but I've played some games on gangplank take the advice or don't first i never take {{summoner:12}} i always take {{summoner:3}} on gangplank i think {{summoner:3}} into every matchup is way better you said yourself you die solo plus exhaust gives you that 1 vs 2 potential. also im not a fan of Klepto gp its probs best to take resolve also if you have gotten this far even a gold 4 scrub like me can tell that your not building situational you can pick gangplank into a squishy team comp but you got to start builiding bruiser gp or its going to cost you games heres a bruiser build i personally like {{item:3078}} {{item:3111}} /{{item:3047}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3026}} with this build you can front line and you still do lots of damage if your ahead you can still barrel a squishy for 80% of there hp if you want you can swap out some items to make a hybrid build throwing in items like {{item:3142}} take the advise or leave it up to you {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=YourNumber1Fan,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=y8pTAG5Q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-27T14:30:19.545+0000) > > i'm only a gold player but heres a tip to stop a losing streak if your short on time play 3 games if you go 2/1 keep playing if you go 1/2 take a break if you go if you go negative again stop playing ranked for the day > > second option for more time is games of 5 if you go 3/5 keep playing but this time if you go 1/4 for example just quit for the day im not a fan of the 5 games i like the 3 games more personally since i started using this tactic i'm climbing alot faster! > > and since your plat you probably already know this but if you don't do it START DOING IT and thats the art of dodging you get 1 free dodge every 16 hours so if you go into a lobby and your team comps trash or if you have 3 off roles or even worse all 4 people are on a losing streak you dodging that game use opgg as soon as you get into the lobby!. > > this is how i fixed autopilot for myself always ask yourself whats my win condition what do i need to do to win? since you play gp it might be to use your ult to help with ganks land a 5 man barrel and so forth. > > ok im only gold but I've played some games on gangplank take the advice or don't > first i never take {{summoner:12}} i always take {{summoner:3}} on gangplank i think {{summoner:3}} into every matchup is way better you said yourself you die solo plus exhaust gives you that 1 vs 2 potential. > > also im not a fan of Klepto gp its probs best to take resolve also if you have gotten this far even a gold 4 scrub like me can tell that your not building situational you can pick gangplank into a squishy team comp but you got to start builiding bruiser gp or its going to cost you games heres a bruiser build i personally like > > {{item:3078}} {{item:3111}} /{{item:3047}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3026}} with this build you can front line and you still do lots of damage if your ahead you can still barrel a squishy for 80% of there hp if you want you can swap out some items to make a hybrid build throwing in items like {{item:3142}} > take the advise or leave it up to you {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Hey man thanx for the tips, I agree about the build, most of the time I builld full damadge and i can see why this is costing me games. Recently i have been going exhaust in some of my games to get used too it, I'll also take in to consideration the loosing streak thing you mentioned.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Adamssohn (EUW)
: You are a GP OTP but you pick him even when the Matchup isn't good at all for him. You have to adapt to your Enemy & your Team, always spamming one champ won't help you win games. You have a positive Win Rate 57% and good KDA /5.7 / 4.5 / 9.2 on him while your farm should improve at least to an 8cs/min You also pick the same Runes against every enemy, doesn't matter if they are good against the Enemy or not. I also see you rarely (almost never) buy off tank items like Steraks, Spirit Visage or Randuins which makes you an easy target to kill aka glass cannon.
So you are saing that I should Learn more champs, and adapt better to the enemy. It's tru that i never buy the items that you listed and that's how I end up getting run over In team fights. I never wanted to be an OTP but learning new champs is tough for me and I like the AOE mega crit's that GP has. I'll start playng some other champs (splitpushers have always been fun ). Hey man thanx for support
: Have you ever played Ranked Flex in silver 3 and below? This shit does not happen once every 100 games but 3 or 4 times every 10 games... On the other hand, Riot hasn't been putting any effort into a good Ranked Flex matchmaking ever since they invented that crap. A mate of mine (Silver 2 solo/duo & bronze 1 Flex) got matched up with a player who was Platinum 4 solo/duo and Gold 3 in Flex. I know it might have been a duoq in Flex, but it is still ridiculous.
I guess ur right. In the past 2 years I have climbed from Silver 1 to Plat1 and on my way i have encountered about 3 or 4 people who legit want to lose the game (going disco nunu, folowing you and taiking all your cs, running it down mid) but I dont play a lot of flex so I cant rly say anything here. > A mate of mine (Silver 2 solo/duo & bronze 1 Flex) got matched up with a player who was Platinum 4 solo/duo and Gold 3 in Flex Maybe the plat players MMR was bad and your friends was good so that's how the sistem found them. Maybe the plat just came of a long brake . I'm sure riot would not normally just match these 2 up vs each other , something close to what I described probably happened.
: Man, the best way how to climb is "play play play play play" and practise .. You will learn everything by yourself.
Rioter Comments
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=StandUser,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EjBqOmmE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-26T13:36:28.874+0000) > > this kinda stuff happens once every 100 games, you just gotta get used to it , some people are just %%%%s. Riot said a long time ago that they know "trolls" are a problem cause it's hard to see if they are trolling or just bad so they cant punish it. A thing they could do is rewiev games manualy (like in csgo) but that would just take way too long . This ^. No matter how frustrating it is, there's nothing you can do. Also, punishing someone for role exchange is a bit too much. I'm getting autofilled as ADC sometimes and i ask for support, if one wants to hurt you, he can report you after the game, even tho he agreed on the role exchange. Unless there's a human behind case handling, there's nothing you can do about sensitive cases like these.
yeah, that's what I said
FanSea (EUNE)
: I broke the "rules" a lot of time, and i got nothing.. There was time when i trolled every single match just to test the ban system, and nothing happened
lmao hold up . So when other's troll your game they are monkeys who should get banned for loosing you the game, but when you do it it's just for "reaserch". what did you say to the players you trolled every game? what if some of them were in promos? %%%%ing discusting
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: >But watch any fps TEAMGAME... for example R6S.. Comparing MOBA to FPS is like comparing baseball balls to bananas. Those are two completely different types of games. MOBA has a more strategic approach towards the gameplay, therefore the strategy of what items to buy and when is important. FPS judge mostly your manual skill therefore you don't need to have items build strategy. There is nothing wrong with any of the game genders. They are just different, that's all. >we can't ff before or even after 20 mins. If u quit from the game, u cannot start an another one on your account, or even get 5 -10 - 20 -60 -120 min leaver buster for 5 match. It's pretty simple. The game is there for players to play it. Not to go AFK because you decided by yourself that you can't win it. If a player selfishly decide that he does not want to play and ruin the game for others, he receives a penalty. And lets be honest, penalty system for being AFK is way too soft, allowing people to dodge games and ruin the fun for other players. >Riot's community is too young and mentally injured to play this game When I read statements like this I can think only one thing, person who can only use offensive language describing others, without any proof for what he says, gives a feeling of being immature. >In theory i'm on a higher level than the player base's 70% [...] Have you considered that maybe the biggest problem of all is your ego? Being a nice, sincere and helpful player maybe does not win you more games (still, Riot says otherwise), but makes the game experience more enjoyable. After all, I could understand getting tilted over someone's boss acting unfair towards him, or someone's wife or kids disrespecting the person, or so many other things that happens around and which brings every human to the verge of breaking down. But doing the same thing over the game that ones play in his free time? I can understand pro players who earn their living money in the game, getting angry over the things that can make their living harder, but in other cases?
perfect reply
FanSea (EUNE)
: Riot's terrible game
It's simple. Dont play the game
Lom (EUNE)
: League of Leegends Community.
this kinda stuff happens once every 100 games, you just gotta get used to it , some people are just %%%%s. Riot said a long time ago that they know "trolls" are a problem cause it's hard to see if they are trolling or just bad so they cant punish it. A thing they could do is rewiev games manualy (like in csgo) but that would just take way too long .
: ROAD ROLLA DA! Alright time to main zilean even tho i don't like DIOO that much i like za warudo. (can i add u? XD)
i'm on a difrent server :(
: Any champions similar to this playstyle?
there is a guy called Zilean that warps time. One of his traits is that he slows people and stuns them preventing them from moving for 4+ seconds. He also has a passive , he can stop time for about 10 seconds but for this to work you have to shout out loud ZA WARUDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +
Eat My Axes (EUNE)
: Disrespectful Player Support regarding my dodge
wow i honestly dont understand what you expected from this post. you were a masive %%%% to him that's all. the guy told you there is nothing he could do and you got so frustrated with him.
: Evelynn has no counterplay
Idk it's kinda wierd that a champ with "no counterplay" has only a 51% win rate. and is number 9 on the jg tier list on champion.gg
: Smurfing in Plat 3- LF DuoQ in EUNE
i dont get it, why would you smurf if your main is D 4 ? why not just continue your climb
Show more

StandUser

Level 184 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion