: > [{quoted}](name=Sylwek8000,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rh4nxeeP,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T18:13:28.851+0000) > > Now I see why you are level 7 At least I can make my client work without crying.
Nobody is crying. And nobody is forcing you to read or write on this thread. Wow you can make your client work. You are boss at life, my friend.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sylwek8000,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rh4nxeeP,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2020-01-14T17:54:11.461+0000) > > I answered you but Riot removed my comment. That`s really funny. They are removing comments and reading threads but still can`t provide a single solution to any of threads about client. Hilarious. Maybe because your answer was shit, who knows. Have you even contacted the support before crying that you don't get help?
Now I see why you are level 7
: > [{quoted}](name=Sylwek8000,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rh4nxeeP,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T17:44:49.131+0000) > > You just claimed that I am lying about number of affected players. I gave you the proof. Half of Bug report category is full of client problem threads. > > What do you mean "So.." ? > Argument. So half of bug report is not half of the server. I'm pretty sure it doesn't make even 1%. So... A lie.
I answered you but Riot removed my comment. That`s really funny. They are removing comments and reading threads but still can`t provide a single solution to any of threads about client. Hilarious.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sylwek8000,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rh4nxeeP,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T17:23:24.558+0000) > > https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-reports-eu > > Here. Check this category. Half are client threads. So...?
You just claimed that I am lying about number of affected players. I gave you the proof. Half of Bug report category is full of client problem threads. What do you mean "So.." ? Argument.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > And no, there is no solution In my experience, there often is. Again, bugsplats appear when there's something wrong locally on your machine. There's a number of things that can cause bugsplats, and most of them can be solved. The logs from bugsplats contain information as to exactly what's going on.
I am not talking only about ingame crash. I am talking about client too that caused me problems. Threads that has not figured out fixes yet, like you claim. https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-reports-eu/2xcQIsVr-5-major-client-bugs-as-of-jan142020 https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-reports-eu/5UUbzOG4-fix-the-client-please https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-reports-eu/qx0AvzL8-the-client-is-hella-bugged https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-reports-eu/N7etIAtc-client-opens-but-its-all-black https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-reports-eu/ImZHfbx7-fix-your-client-pls Obviously, this is just part of them.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sylwek8000,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rh4nxeeP,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T17:19:42.707+0000) > > What do you mean doesn`t serve any purpose. Shouldn`t we talk about problems and bugs in forum? Yup. Not lie about the number of people impacted.
https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-reports-eu Here. Check this category. Half are client threads.
Hansiman (EUW)
: If "half" the server was having problems, this board would literally be flooded with comments about it, and it isn't. Yes, some players are having problems, but in many cases it can be solved by a player being proactive about it.
LOL. Alright, mister, not half of server but decent part of players. And no, there is no solution, you can read threads and people have not figured out yet how to do technician jobs.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sylwek8000,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rh4nxeeP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T17:17:44.899+0000) > > What about half of server having problems with client? What about exaggeration that doesn't serve any purpose?
What do you mean doesn`t serve any purpose. Shouldn`t we talk about problems and bugs in forum?
Hansiman (EUW)
: Bugsplats are an indication of something wrong on your end of things. You can submit the logs, and it will provide you with an ID. After that, submit a ticket to support and supply them with the ID and they will go through the logs for you helping you identify the problem, and providing you with potential solutions on how to solve it.
What about half of server having problems with client?
Rioter Comments
: I had the same thing. Couldn't connect because of something on riot's end. connected like 5 minutes in, I actually came back and carried the game only to not get any lp + a leaverbuster
Forum is full of threads with broken client. But what makes it funny - no answer from technicians, nothing. But hey we got new League merch 2020!
Sylwek8000 (EUNE)
: Broken client
After it `fixed` the client I had to test it on a custom game. Thanks God I didn`t went ranked. https://i.ibb.co/nMbrFg4/gg.png
Rioter Comments
Quimsi (EUW)
: People are MONSTERS in ranked
This is just the way it is. League of Legends has the most toxic community in videogames. On top of that there is absolutely absurd banning system. I`ve seen so many situations like this: Guy doesn`t plays well. Gets flamed on. Then he explodes (I don`t blame him at all) and flames on the guy who flamed him. On top of that the rest of team starts to flame him because he is speaking a lot and not playing so well. In the result after game dude gets banned because 4 team members reports him. For me, this describes League of Legends. There is seriously a lot of problems in community itself. Nobody bothers making a good decision to fix that. Instead, horrible banning system is active. Meanwhile, new unbalanced champs and skins are being made. I am catching myself so many times on thoughts that this game is bringing me more negative emotions than positive ones.
: > But 5x5 game requires diffirent matchmaking and ranking systems, in my opinion. Might be, I don't disagree, but when dealing with millions of players, the system that we currently have, is the best. If they'll find a better one, I'm sure they'll have no issues in implementing it.
Alright. There is actually so much more to deal with. They still can`t do any good treats for leavers, AFK, inters, trolls, toxic community. Haha.
: Lol's MMR is based on the ELO system from chess. Everything is in balance, there is a huge ladder, that we're all a part of. Climbing the ELO system means winning. Winning against harder opponents gets you higher up. Losing to weaker opponents brings your rating down a lot. Winning against weaker or losing to harder opponents doesn't make THAT big of a difference. The beauty of LOL, same as in chess, is that it's _**objective**_. One winner (or 5 in this case) and one loser. This isn't kindergarten, there are no "at least you tried" awards/medals. Feelings are irrelevant. Plays are bad, unless the outcome is destroying the enemy nexus. The current system can't be abused in ways that the one you suggested. From this point of view, it's perfect. Matchmaking probably isn't. However, what I said above still stands. If you play well, consistently, you will climb. I easily got D4/D2 with a high win-rate, while having good and bad matches, but 95% of the cases, I wasn't the issue - the one who personally caused the loss. Did I fall into a deep crippling depression after losing games where I performed better than the others ? Not really. I knew that eventually the enemy will be in the same situation and I'll get a freebie - and guess what, so it happens usually. Your system would be fine, with one little tweak. If the enemy gets stomped too hard, and some people lose only 10LP instead of 20, the team who scored the freebie match, should only gain 10LP, since it was too easy. This would balance things out. And guess what, nobody would want it, for obvious reasons. You can't mess with the ladder, and for now, there isn't a better system than the one we have. And no, it's way more complex than you can imagine.
I`m talking about matchmaking too. There is ton of games where guy plays well but he literally can`t carry 4 guys. Because, you are right, now - IT`S A TEAM GAME! For example, this game i had screenshot of. Every single lane except mine lost with big diffirence. How is this matchmaking even possible? And it's not one-time-miracle. It happens a lot. Those games are not even close. There is no competition. So weak players here are matched with better ones. This system you explained, is perfect for 1x1. Because there is binary. There is you. You either win or lose and you can`t blame anyone. But 5x5 game requires diffirent matchmaking and ranking systems, in my opinion.
: There are winners and there are losers. Did your team destroy the enemy nexus ? No - means you lost. Did the enemy team destroy your nexus ? Yes - means they won, and again, you lost. It's binary, win or lose. No middle ground, no bullshit. LP gains/losses are determined by your own MMR (match making rating). In a way, your good performance will lead to higher gains and lower losses, since by being consistently good, you're going to win more games passively, hence will have a better than average MMR, and will lose less LP upon defeats, no matter anyone's performance. > a lot of kills, income, control, everything. You played really good. But that's just it. Playing very good equals destroying the enemy nexus. If you have 30 kills and can't destroy the nexus, you didn't play good. You can be the best player in the world, if you go last hitting on a sidelane with full build and 12K gold unspent, at the 52 min mark, and the enemy finishes the game because your team was pushing another lane and forgot to look at the map - you don't deserve to win. - That's the definition of a stat or KDA-player. That's what your system would encourage. "Look at me, I'm ADC, we're down 3 kills means we will lose, so I'll go and clear all your jungle, so I can lose less LP than you. Thanks !" "Look at me, I'm playing an engager tank. If I die, my KDA will go to shit, so I'll let the squishy ADC engage, or simply sit back and lose, rather than die, cuz it'll cost me LP". The system would be unnecessary and overcomplicated. No thanks.
So you claim that this system that is active now - it`s the best possible system? Based on your arguments it seems - If you didn`t carried 4 guys on your team - you don`t deserve to win. This is funny man.
PurpleOrk (EUW)
: Good for whom? For you, that have to sit and take the losses if someone in your team decides not to play (and god help you if you say something to them, you'll be banned so quick your head will spin)? Not really, no. For Riot, since the system forces you to play and play to remain in the same spot, so they can say X matches per month are being played and so attract investors, sponsors and advertisers? Very good.
Right. Maybe I`ve just forgot what this all is about.
: Why should behaviour have impact on rank? Rank shows how good a player plays, honor shows how well he behaves.
Uhm. Okay. In my world I get honors for good play.
PurpleOrk (EUW)
: There are many ways to improve matchmaking and rank, many things that have been suggested from the common sense to the really inspired. But this system is in place to great benefit of Riot, not the players... so it stays as it is. At least until it starts to cost them -paying- playerbase, that is not going to be for a while.
I don`t know. Is it just me or this system is not good? Also, this idea can be adapted to AFK in team. If team has AFK and loses the game - they all lose less LP. Makes sense again.
: Then people will just play for kda and cs since that has a big impact on the grade. The grade often isnt really representative of what the player did ingame. A supp that often gives his life for his adc and dies without getting assists/kills but does a lot for his team would get a bad grade but do a lot.
So.. If you will have great kda and cs. Is it bad for your team? No. Also, supports are the easiest role where to get high tier. Another idea: If they add honors to that? If support played really good and is most honorable on team - he gets those benefits...?
Rioter Comments

Sylwek8000

Level 72 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion