House x33 (EUW)
: Can you people start to define trolling ? It's getting annyoing that you abuse the word for everything you don't like or agree with.
trolling - doing actions counterproductive to achieving victory intentionally and with full awareness (in League)
Saprus (EUW)
: I agree with you that you can use any of the available online services to make a smurf or a troll account, but your account would be associated with the same mobile number of other potential smurf or troll account, with the risk of being punished for others' behavior
so why cant I use soemone elses number ? or those 2 euro sim cards ?
Saprus (EUW)
: A maybe better punishment system. Poll included
I can already think of numerous ways of cheating this. I dont even need a SIM card to do it.
JR1 (EUW)
: riot please do something about my last game
This is the idiocy riot inflicted upon themselves. The guy that sabotages your game remains unharmed but if u only said 1 insult to him you would get punished. Fair. Sorry about ur game pal, but its just one amongst many. 1 W or L is almost meaningless in the long grind that is the season. Just try to shake it off and better luck next time.
: > [{quoted}](name=Byakurän,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AAvsRU7y,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-01-31T19:00:58.459+0000) > > No, u said that person who picks shit champion can still be trying his best. I explained why that is not true. Picking bad champion u cant play is by definition not trying your best. It had nothing to do with atuofill, I just tried to highlight in the most extreme analogy that what u said is not true. Well, sorry I did not understand your bad analogy. > See, for what u say to be true, you would have to go to the most extreme case. Familiriaty with champion should not be a factor in our discussion tho, so I will try to explain why we should disregard your point. > > ITs %%%%ing natural that even if someone doesnt play support and has 5000 thresh games, Id rather haveh im play thresh. But if you reread my post correctly, you will notice that I was speaking about people that cant play the role for shit and dont have champ pool for it. But that does not mean they can't be trying their best.
> But that does not mean they can't be trying their best. IF they pick hard champ for hard role(for them), they are intentionally increasing the game difficulty and lowering their chance for win %. We have already established this point (Hopefully). So after they already shoot themselves in the foot, yes, they can attempt to perform their best with the atrocious odds they have given to them selves knowingly and willingly. Most of the time it just comes down to people having no conscience and hoping to get carried in my opinion.
: Wouldn't a one trick pony imply that this guy mains Annie, and as a result won't be auto filled mid? So what you're asking here is if I would rather have someone who mains mid or someone who does not. The obvious answer to that would indeed be someone who mains mid. However the subject of this thread is auto filling. In which case I would rather have a person play a champion he or she is comfortable with, rather than trying out an easy champion for the first time just because it is seen as an easy champion to play.
> Wouldn't a one trick pony imply that this guy mains Annie, and as a result won't be auto filled mid? So what you're asking here is if I would rather have someone who mains mid or someone who does not. The obvious answer to that would indeed be someone who mains mid. No, u said that person who picks shit champion can still be trying his best. I explained why that is not true. Picking bad champion u cant play is by definition not trying your best. It had nothing to do with atuofill, I just tried to highlight in the most extreme analogy that what u said is not true. > However the subject of this thread is auto filling. In which case I would rather have a person play a champion he or she is comfortable with, rather than trying out an easy champion for the first time just because it is seen as an easy champion to play. See, for what u say to be true, you would have to go to the most extreme case. Familiriaty with champion should not be a factor in our discussion tho, so I will try to explain why we should disregard your point. ITs %%%%ing natural that even if someone doesnt play support and has 5000 thresh games, Id rather haveh im play thresh. But if you reread my post correctly, you will notice that I was speaking about people that cant play the role for shit and dont have champ pool for it.
GLurch (EUW)
: If you don't like a champion/kit and are not motivated at all, it may be better to play what motivated you and you'll do better. Playing a champion I don't like in a position I don't like just feels like I'm sleeping through the whole game.
Well its up to the person if he values winning/having fun. And there are many easy champions with different kits, I didnt say those I mentioned are the only ones. I get ur motivation point, as I randomly get motivated playing Sion and find myself shouting his quotes while I throw myself into a teamfight, having a mentality that allows you to perform consistently regardless of pick should belong to your "skillset" if you want to climb in solo q steadily. Im just giving advice to people that value winning.
: Who says the person playing a difficult champion is not trying his, or her best to win?
It amazes me that I have to explain this to you. Let me just skip ahead and ask you this. Would u rather have a person that never played azir or mid lane on mid, but is trying his very hardest, or a casually grinding Annie One trick pony? If you answered Annie OTP, congrats, you have basic sense of logic and can figure out that adding difficulty to already difficult situation is not very productive. How hard someone tries is irrelevant. IF he truly wanted to win, he would try to optimize the situation by picking the best suited champion for the situation.
: > [{quoted}](name=Byakurän,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AAvsRU7y,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-01-31T17:45:59.522+0000)I know its more fun to play thresh than soraka It looks like you have already answered your own question.
Ive always thought ranked is for people to try their best to win.
Rioter Comments
Elepole (EUW)
: someone thinking "EZ" is funny might as well be pitiful existence. At least it would have a small redeeming quality.
Pitiful existence? becuase someone thinks its funny to watch children rage and get triggered over 2 letters? Are you on drugs? > At least it would have a small redeeming quality. I have no idea what this sentence means. I know all the words meaning, but it makeS 0 sense in the current context.
: OK, give me an alternative hypothesis then.
: >people that are average and basic What do you mean by that?
that Ez typers arent all on suicide watch
: So, you weren't confusing me with someone half my age then? :( Sorry, that was just toooo subtle ;)
Y almost like confusing a group of people that are average and basic with soemone who is incredibly sad, lonely and has an abiding sense of worthlessness.
MacDeath (EUW)
: Beeing disrespectful to someones effort even if it's "just a game" is not sportsmanlike. And if you think beeing disrespectful to someone random is totally harmless then I'm not going to help you.
I am not a sportsman. Also I think being disrespectful is funny, especially when done well.
: Awww thanks for calling me a millennial....you've made my day :)
I was hoping you would notice my subtle satire. You didnt. Shame.
xxstepa (EUNE)
: Why do people troll in games?
Is this a serious question? They obviously do it so someone dodges.
Reelix (EUW)
: Players who say ''EZ'' ...
I dont see the harm he is just typing in chat lmao chill out mate its just a game lul.
: Just remind yourself that, in real life, that person is incredibly sad and lonely with an abiding sense of worthlessness. His only way to feel good about himself is to play a video game. Don't get triggered, pity him.
lol boards, your daily dose of triggered millenials
: Every year challenger players climb back. 10 games or even 1 wont hold anyone in a division, if you know how to close games that could be won. AS mentioned not all games are unwinnable only some. But if the players mentality is that all games are luck and u tilt instantly in every scenario.. you WILL not achieve the maximum of what you could do. Champions being fed doesn't necessarily mean a win or lose.. if the player is impacting the map and outrotating. Many have gone time and again from bronze to challenger ON Different servers even. people need to Learn how to play effectively from behind and ahead. I coached a player from bronze to diamond and he was serious as hell, that was part of the reason, he easily made it. most dont have the attitude to do it. There is no luck involved. it might take a few games more and i mean just few are uncarriable, but they will get it easily if their mentality is right. but if someone consider that they are ''Making'' all the right decisions and they have and that their skill is 100%.. than with that mentality ofcourse the only reason for all that persons loses is luck ? the ''Oh'' im slightly better than my team by 1% so i deserve out mentality.. when they are not doing the necessary things in Their game and instead living of the dream that they are not shredded to pieces compared to someone else. And that is exactly why many are stuck and the same LEVEL of play for ages. They improve so slow. I had friends who are still in bronze/Silver/gold/plat/low diamond, because they never accepted reality. Instead they flame and waste time and never improve. year in year out they are the same.. thats all you need to fear is being the same level every single game and not learning from any of it. there is no player with a 100% winrate.. that is not the goal. But Players with the wrong mentality will never turn anything around even if its on a plate infront of their face.
> Every year challenger players climb back. That is so totally not true, challenger at the end of the season is different every year. > Learn how to play effectively from behind and ahead. Me? why? > most dont have the attitude to do it. yep attitude is at fault imo most of the time. > There is no luck involved. HOw can you say there is no luck involved in a game when u get matched with 4 random people. OF course there is. IN a 4k games grind, luck factor will ofc get lesser, but it still is there. As I said before pal, I know ur telling the truth, but there are those people who are in elo they dont deserve to be in. I met a guy that got to chall on euw because of luck and I know for a fact he is literal trash. He just played maokai top and went full tank each game. Yes, he was useful, but if his team was feeding his ass off, he would do nothing. A Girl friend of mine got to master on eune palying raka support. She has no mechanics, no game knowledge just %%%%ing spammed braindead champion and hoped to get the better team.
: Why being toxic is not a solution to climbing.
Why would I care about what imaqtpie says? Solo queue is hugely based on luck. Facts. Ive reached challenger number of times in my lol "career" and there have been games I played on bronze smurf account I couldnt carry. Also, the meta favors certain roles more than others in terms of carry potential. Sadly riot creates more and more champions that have literally 0 outplay potential when they get fed and even a silver can kill a challenger with them. I dont disagree with you, but still, lot of people get to underserved elo because of luck and lot of people have to grind through 1k games to get to their elo because they keep getting the shittiest most tilted teammates.
Excandar (EUW)
: Because there is solid proof for flaming, but none for trolling (by definition-- outlaw one troll and another trick takes its place).
Wilkatis LV (EUNE)
: More powerful computer, preferably PC not laptop. Don't think there is any other way
sigh so I can run witcher 3 on medium with stable 60 fps but cant run league on low while streaming ? zzzzzzz
Wilkatis LV (EUNE)
: You lose FPS because your laptop (judging by the "M" on graphics card) is recording and encoding the video at the same time as you play (obviously). Your computer is simply facing higher load, it can't give its whole strength to the game, so to say. Part of the "power" goes to the recording / streaming. That's where you lose the FPS
so there is no way to fix it ?
Revalc (EUW)
: Is it the FPS of the stream or of your game while streaming? If it's the stream might want to check your upload rate, if it's bad you won't be able to stream.
: Help someone please ? :D
https://ctrlv.cz/pYPs https://ctrlv.cz/8iHU my settings
Rioter Comments
Strigina (EUNE)
: I am afraid you can't find any better argument after everyone laughted at your opinion, so you believe repeating yourself will somehow help. It's not how discussion works.
You never learn. Too easy.
Strigina (EUNE)
: Said the guy who believes people who are autofilled to the role they aren't familiar with, should dodge and even has the guts to say it "protects the player that gets autofilled" If anything, your attempt to force your opinion to others, makes you a moron, not the only one righteous knight protecting the purity of the game. "Sweetie".
Im afraid claiming random shit without backing it up isnt how logic Works sweetie.
Zefirez (EUW)
: or discuss a lane swap with teammates? some games i get guy who wants support. I'm support main so not always up for it, but if he's a jungler we can trade as that's a role i can do as well.
Ive mentioned this in my post, reread it please.
Strigina (EUNE)
: No, it's just you with twisted view on autofill. You are not "the normal one" nor the "one with backbone", you have another point of view and you somehow believe it's the right one. It's not.
Im afraid claiming random shit without backing it up isnt how logic Works sweetie.
Strigina (EUNE)
: Ask every time in a lobby -> dodge if someone is autofilled in a role he can't play. But most sane players won't dodge just because you think they should. Don't try to make it happen, it's not going to happen.
Then I guess its just me with enough backbone to not let 4 people play ranked with me on a role and champion I literally know I cant play on competitive level with.
: > [{quoted}](name=Byakurän,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PGmtceKf,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-12-26T13:33:50.409+0000) > > You cant read. Of course i can't. Don't worry. That {{champion:157}} fanboy that just instapicked it Top is going to carry 100% cause, hey, he is not autofilled and is obviously a challenger with his lane and champ of choice. So it's completely pointless to ask him to dodge cause, maybe, he just got himself into an horrible matchup and adding to that your team is a glass one cause not even the top picked a tanky champ. But who cares. He is not autofilled so everything is going to be fine. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
I dont think you can read.
Smerk (EUW)
: And how is that a solution? Imagine this situation: player is bad support, he gets autofilled to support, nobody wants to swap, so he dodges, loses 3 LP and has to wait 6 minutes. Next game, what a surprise, he gets autofilled to support again, again nobody wants to swap, so he dodges again, loses 10 LP this time and has to wait half an hour. Then after 10 games, 100 LP lost and 2 days of waiting he finally gets his mid, but someone else dodges for the same reason. Immediately after that our player get autofilled once again and his cycle of waiting and wasting LP continues.
Im obviously not talking about support, if u cant play supp dont even join ranked.
: Implying that anyone but the autofilled player is Faker in disguise and is going to carry. Sure. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
You cant read.
Solash (EUW)
: >Hashtag Worth Typing out "Hashtag" instead of using the actual symbol. You disgust me.
Its actually satire....
Strigina (EUNE)
: > u dont realize my proposition protects the player that gets autofilled firstly Oh, yeah sure. Dodge yourself, dude.
I would if I knew he cant play. I dodge every game I think is a loss.
Strigina (EUNE)
: http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/129/577/How+About+No.jpg
then stay silver or w/e elo u are ... u dont realize my proposition protects the player that gets autofilled firstly
: Ok, first of all the chances are high that in the enemy is a player who got autofilled too, so in your theory it would be a 4 v 4. Beside that, what happens when this player dodged? Worst case: he gets autofilled again. So again dodge? That`s - 13 points and 35 minutes time penalty. He could have as well played the game, increase his skill at the role and maybe in near future be better at it. Edit: Also you shouldn't blame players for playing the game the way RIOT wants them to play it. Autofill is not here to have more people dodge, it's for faster queue times (NOT saying i like autofill).
so lose other peoples (and yours) competitive game on purpose because u dont want to wait ... cg I guess... instead of -3, no mmr loss and 6 min break u now have -20, mmr loss and 35 minutes of toxicity and negativity. Hashtag Worth > Ok, first of all the chances are high that in the enemy is a player who got autofilled too, so in your theory it would be a 4 v 4. This doesnt make any logical sense. Im not trashtalking autofill, Im trashtalking people that get autofilled to roles they cant play for shit.
Rioter Comments
Tiichu (EUW)
: I don't understand, are you upset about my post/question? xd
im upset about the guy that afks intentionally and does it on a daily basis and actually thinks its a good thing somehow
: You know, I went through a phase a long time ago where if someone flamed me I would give them a warning and then actively afk until they apologised. If they apologised I would forgive them and rejoin the game, but more often than not they would just flame me even more and I would stay afk, and we'd lose.
You make me wanna slit my wrists and play in my own blood. How are we the same species?
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> Don't try to change the synthax - I said that you get banned for "talking smack" more often than once per day. Which, given most of the chat logs I've seen, seems to be true. Still irrelevant. > Eyes and IQ don't necessarily mean that you're not making judgement mistakes. So? How do you think real life conflicts are resolved? > It's actually their job since it's in the ToU. Yeah thanks Sherlock. I forgot the community voted on the ToU and they arent completely made by riot. Oh wait. > And how many games do you think are played every day on EU alone? A lot. > Only if you're a police officer or a guard in the line of duty. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justifiable_homicide
Faca5 (EUW)
: Riot treats this community like oversensitives infants...
Well, thats because they are. Riot needs to tend to the needs of the masses to make Money. Logic and common sense are thrown out of the window. And yes, I completely agree with you, my {{champion:203}} spirit. These days, it doesnt matter what you say, it matters only how you say it.
DearPear (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=BringingPeace,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9L7oTiFO,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-12-06T01:52:51.141+0000) > > Quite pointless to continue this line of argumentation, as neither of us knows how it works exactly. Not like Riot communicated on this matter. Oh wait, they did. There's a difference between "not knowing how it works" and "not knowing exactly how it works." And the line is clearly drawn between you and I when you assume that the bot only searches for phrases. > [{quoted}](name=BringingPeace,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9L7oTiFO,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-12-06T01:52:51.141+0000) > > Still, I dont understand what you mean by studying the whole context. Im pretty sure if I write "you are a retard", regardless of the context, I will get punished. You misinterpreted what I meant by context. If you quote someone in the game and write "you said "gtfo retard" and that's not something you should say" you won't get punished. Because the "gtfo retard" is in the context of a quotation and your own sentence has nothing toxic in it. That understanding of your sentence is made possible by the learning part of the bot. Now of course there's no "context" to consider if you blatantly flame someone, no matter the reason. > [{quoted}](name=BringingPeace,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9L7oTiFO,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-12-06T01:52:51.141+0000) > > Dude are you high? You are defining anger as a part of humanity. I am saying that you can't possibly know that. You are just assuming. This is not the last time you've misunderstood something and assumed it just had no meaning. > > My english isnt sufficient to quite make out what you are trying to tell me. Are you trying to say that it is not within a range of common human reactions to get angry when someone does you harm intentionally? Im not following. > > [{quoted}](name=BringingPeace,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9L7oTiFO,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-12-06T01:52:51.141+0000) > > ???????? what ????????????? > > Im sure u have something exact in mind that u want to tell me, however you wrote it so messily I didnt understand it at all. Let me rephrase that for you. Some people don't get angry in this game. You say that getting angry in this game is being human. So you are saying that those people are not human. My sentence was far from messy. You just didn't pay much attention to its construction. But eh, it's fine I don't mind rephrasing.
> Not like Riot communicated on this matter. Oh wait, they did. There's a difference between "not knowing how it works" and "not knowing exactly how it works." And the line is clearly drawn between you and I when you assume that the bot only searches for phrases. You misinterpreted what I meant by context. If you quote someone in the game and write "you said "gtfo retard" and that's not something you should say" you won't get punished. Because the "gtfo retard" is in the context of a quotation and your own sentence has nothing toxic in it. That understanding of your sentence is made possible by the learning part of the bot. Now of course there's no "context" to consider if you blatantly flame someone, no matter the reason. While this is all nice and I could easily keep on arguing about this strawman with you, Id rather go back to the topic at hand and not waste my mental capacity. > You are defining anger as a part of humanity. I am saying that you can't possibly know that. What is your definition of humanity? Are you saying being angry is inhuman? > Some people don't get angry in this game. You say that getting angry in this game is being human. So you are saying that those people are not human. No dude, this is not at all how logic works. Let me give you an analogy. Some people are envious. Envy is a human emotion. That doesnt even remotely mean that unless you are envious you are not human. Same for anger. Getting angry about stuff is common reaction among some humans. Doesnt mean that if 2 people get angry about something and other 2 dont, only 2 of them are human. To be completely fair I am amazed someone could have trouble with such a simple concept.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> That I change my socks every day. So people get banned more often than every day for talking smack. Relevant as hell. 11/10. > I'm curious on how you know that someone is a griefer and not a player with low skill, but plenty willing to try their best. By having eyes and iq higher than 20. > I'm also curious about your suggestions on how to tackle griefers. And if you say it's Riot's job, remember that it's not actually in Riot's job description to solve the problem of griefing. Its not riots job to take my account from me if I called someone bad 10 games out of 10000. Yet they still do it. Your point? > They do it only as a side effect of game design. So, shoot away your suggestions - otherwise your feedback is just ranting. Review the game and let someone who isnt a monkey decide whether it was griefing or not? Obviously? > Don't forget that you can buy and wear a bulletproof vest. However, this doesn't make shooting legal. Yet there are cases where shooting someone is perfectly legal. You should go out more, world is a wonderful place full of mysteries. > You literally sign a contract binding you to follow the rules set for the game. You break the rules -> you get kicked out. Simple as that. No shit Sherlock. Noone here is arguing that.
SonenseS (EUW)
: Need Help
Wrong board {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> You get banned if you "talk smack" more often than I change my socks. What are you trying to say? > And since Riit already tried the endless chat restrictions method, Only reason it failed was because riot decided to surrender to griefers. If this isnt enough of a proof to you that Riot has no idea what they are doing then I dont know what is. "yea we acknowledge that we have huge problem with trolls and griefers, but since we are too lazy to actually try and come up with a solution, lets launch a massive witch hunt on the faintest resemblance of toxicity, so the community of hippie SJWs shuts up and we appear like we are doing something" > there isn't any reason why you shouldn't be kicked out of the playground if you insist on stomping on other people's sand castles as a result of one kid stomping yours once. I agree. Thank god flaming has nothing to do with your analogy. Wanting someone to get kicked out of the playground for calling other kid a dumbass for stomping on his sandcastle repeatedly would be more accurate. Oh, and dont forget you could absolutely prevent the kid from socially interacting with you with a push of a button. So you have a kid that minds his own business, gets mad at people for fucking with him, and when he cant take the idiocy anymore and blows up, you have the ultimate luxury to not even know that he did. Why on earth do you have such a problem with this and are so set on making people lose their accounts over someone getting butthurt.
Solash (EUW)
: Oooooor, they could ban both? I dunno why people always seem to think that just because there are trolls that flaming is suddenly acceptable..
> I dunno why people always seem to think that just because there are trolls that flaming is suddenly acceptable.. Not acceptabble. Just bannning a player for talking smack a bit is an insane overkill. There are less extreme methods of punishment in this game.
Show more

THE R4INMAKER v2

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion